Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's something, y'all?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Brother drinks Radio. He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey, Hanks, agree is your boy in O R E? He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up his dj E f N?
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, the most.
Speaker 4: Professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk factors.
Speaker 1: This is Drinks champ radder Way. Every day is New Year's Eating.
Speaker 4: That's right, Hey, Hank Sangria Hogusavia, this is your boy in O R.
Speaker 1: What up his dj E f N? This dreat chats.
Speaker 2: And right now we've got a guy who's been.
Speaker 4: In this game and played it honorable the whole time, self proclaimed King of Philly been doing it.
Speaker 1: This is a major figure days, a figure that's.
Speaker 5: Been the boss came in the game.
Speaker 4: Out here doing it still out here, smiling, looking good, jury shining, you know what I mean? Necklace is heavy. Seen this gram the other day? He was in yesterday or today he was an open locker and he scared the dog away.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: Right now we're talking about my homeboy, Gilly the kid in the building, Philly, what's up, Gilly. I gotta get straight to it, Gilly. You know Chicago looks like the dangerous city, but Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Right now looks like the most out of control. Yeah, definitely, I said, we definitely out of history.
Speaker 4: Phies a lot of history, a lot of history. But you know, I want to start you know, this this off by saying, because you know nor he saying, you know, self proclaimed King of Philly.
Speaker 2: No, I'm the people's.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wanted you to.
Speaker 1: I wanted you to.
Speaker 4: Know the people called me the King of Philly. You feel what I'm saying. I mean, and you could go to the internet and it's that. Is that where like when because I think you had a King of Philly project?
Speaker 1: Correct, King of Philly won two in three?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Is that where like your dispute differences arrived.
Speaker 1: With Beans or no?
Speaker 4: Me and Beans never had no no differences over that? I mean Beans is the Broad Street bully, right? You know, I salute them on that never wanted to be that, you know, I mean at the end of the day, when you look at all the young when you look at all the young kids that's coming up from Philadelphia and name them.
Speaker 2: Do you say who helped you? They're gonna say Gilly because.
Speaker 4: You were like techn me like the first one on with major figures, Absolutely and major figures.
Speaker 1: That was at lives in there Dutch. Listen, Philly got mad talent.
Speaker 6: Absolutely is the beginning of round bars.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they had some the you know they was for the era.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Will had a couple of hit records.
Speaker 4: So take us to the in the beginning the major figure days. You guys came out. It was six of y'all correct, it was seven of seventh. Okay, you guys come and how.
Speaker 1: Did how did y'all get introduced to the game? What label was that? Again? Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, I signed with schwave House Dutch and Speed that signed with unertained. Liva was out in Cali with Dre and I had the group deal over at Warner Brothers l Mad.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of you gotta get to that, Chicken. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Was it a time of no no, no internet, so you had to get it from the They heard about you from the streets.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now with that being said, you stick to the internet very well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, like I got real niggas that I funk with and they don't fuck on social media, but they follow you. They up with you absolutely and everybody always they always send me videos to you.
Speaker 1: How did you How was it?
Speaker 4: I wasn't a transition to know that because us being street dudes, were kind of taught to stay away from the camera. So but now we got to use it to our advantage. And you were smart with you know what I'm saying. Absolutely, So yeah, I mean you know, honestly, you know, I always was known for, you know, talking talking heavy on the DVDs, even back in the day. You know what I'm saying, Take my brother got totally disrespect to totally. I'm totally told any of your conversation, I forgot you got to.
Speaker 2: I got to be right now. I gotta show you how we do it. This is how we do it.
Speaker 1: This is called pea scene.
Speaker 2: This is how.
Speaker 1: How they do it in France. You know what I'm.
Speaker 4: You gotta have it dumb, because make sure the thumb is dead.
Speaker 1: So it's the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a man yet, so we hit the major no one listen to the internet thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know it was no internet like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, So I was always known for talking heavy on the DVDs, you know what I mean. And then, uh, one day I get a call from Fendia.
Speaker 1: Dirty Money find Yeah, a little kid manager right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, He's like, yo, man, you gotta start talking crazy man. You know you're one of the greatest ship talkers ever walked the face of the earth.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This music right here, I'm listening to it is incredible.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But you not being gilly something. What you talking about?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So he said, you know, you got to start talking your ship. But you know, so I said, all right, I'm gonna take his advice. You're talking that ship, brother, you know what I mean. Get this, just get this, get them drinks up.
Speaker 1: In here, come on, let's go. Baby.
Speaker 4: But you know, as a young and I used to do it in a different way. So I said, you know, I'm a little older now I can't do it in that way. So, you know what I mean, what I'm gonna do. Okay, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give him some game because I'm a nigga that's been shot, I've been locked up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've been to Thailand.
Speaker 4: I've been to London, Dubai Iris, so you know I've seen every spectrum, you know what I mean. I've been to college, you feel what I'm saying. So you know I've seen pretty much everything you could see out here, you know what i mean. And so I just figured, you know, let me give him some game. You know, I can go to my my DM right now, and I can show you hundreds on top of hundreds on top of hundreds of people that just asking questions, Well, Gilly, my girl, was this what you think? I mean, I can't get back to all of them. You know, I get back to a few of them when I can. I got a life too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: What was your first reaction when you heard Meek and Beans on the recket together for that night? It seemed like the city was united for not?
Speaker 4: I mean, I felt good about it, you know what I mean. I didn't understand really with where where Beans came in with the you know, with the game thing. But you know I was I was like coan back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But did it did the city feel like? All right?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 4: Did it like, I feel like, all right, niggas is trying to get it together a little bit. But like from the outside looking at it, it was like, Wow, Philly is it? Probably it probably felt like that a little bit more from the outside looking in. But in Philly, See what in Philly, everybody pretty much fucked.
Speaker 1: With each other.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying. I fucked with aari Ab, I fucked with old Scheme. Oh, I fuck with Meek, I fuck with you know what I'm saying everybody. It's just a couple of individuals that's having problems.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, everybody fucked with each other.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying that, even the young niggas that I got records with p and b Rock, I got records with Core, I got records with Lights. You feel what I'm saying. That's right here, you know what I mean. I got records with everybody, you know what I mean, and they all got records together.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So for the most part, everybody in Philly fuck with each other.
Speaker 1: From the outside looking in, it.
Speaker 4: Just looked like you thought that that was like a dope moment. Yeah, absolutely, I thought I definitely thought it was dope.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It didn't want to sound were crazy. I see you on instagram S. Somebody gotta die.
Speaker 1: Say listen school, you know what I mean. So when you started calling you know people rats and.
Speaker 4: Right, it's like whoa, It's like, hold on this ship going somewhere else.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what their situation is, but I just know what I'm hearing and I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, but.
Speaker 4: But did did to your to your knowledge, did Meek and and Beans they had like problems or No?
Speaker 1: I never knew Meek and Beans that have any problem? Right, So but then they got on the record together and then it went left? How did How did the city fel after that?
Speaker 4: I mean, the city just felt like, you know, it was a bunch of you know, it really should have went that way, you know what I'm It really didn't divide the city and none of that. You know, It's just people just felt like it shouldn't have want we it went, you know what I'm saying. And then you know, some people like you know, you stand what you do. So it was two sides of it. You know what I'm saying, But everybody's from the outside looking at nobody really know what would actually happen. You see what I'm saying. So for me, I just mind my business because when the situation went down with with Meek and Game, you know, I talked to Game. You know what I'm saying, and I think you know Game, I fuck with you.
Speaker 2: Whack.
Speaker 4: What's up, nigga? You know I already know how we as whack. You already know you feel what I'm saying. But you know me, I'm my business. The only time I beef is one. It's about my niggas, indirect niggas that hang with me every day that's gonna risk their life for me.
Speaker 1: Other than that, I ain't shit.
Speaker 4: So as the people like you said, the people name you the king, even though I do respect mine in my business. But do you feel just a little responsibility, like you can maybe help the situation or you feel like situation it's too deep? You know, at the end of the day, if it's two individuals that's arguing, you know what I mean. I'm known for stepping in in my city. That's what I'm known for. Like, let's get together. What's up what's going because a lot of times niggas don't got beef. They should be made up, and they they get in front of each other and it's like, no, dog, I really fuck with you.
Speaker 7: I fuck with you too for real people, because it's like, what the fuck what's going on?
Speaker 4: Then if y'all fuck with each other exactly, your niggas is goofy man man exactly wrong. Like you know what, you know fact, Joe was my friend, Like you know what I'm saying, My real real.
Speaker 1: Was is your you know, just less.
Speaker 4: I always say that right to get out of this or something. So like when he asked, he was like, yo, you know, he was trying to get in contact with Jay and I had just got in contact with him. So I felt like my responsibility. I felt responsible. I felt like, you know what, Jay trusts me enough to get on the phone with Joe. Joe trust me enough for me to lead that way, and I did it. You know what I'm saying, because I felt obligated.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't feel like a little bit obligated now if you're the king of Philly.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I don't feel obligated because somebody got hands put on.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know, once the hand put on, I can't step in and say, you know, man, her nigga shit, and no I can't. I mind my business wants to get to that point. You feel what I'm saying, because as men, you always got to give two grown men a chance in time in space to earn their own situation out. But then if it dragged going and okay, hold on, well what's up? What's just really about? Is this shit about something? Is y'all ready to shoot it out?
Speaker 2: Bang? Bang?
Speaker 1: If y'all not, then what we're really talking about?
Speaker 4: This ship ain't about no money, all right, come on, anything good. But at the end of the day, when somebody, when hands get put on somebody, somebody gets shot, right, some shit like that happened.
Speaker 1: I'm on my business, you know, I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I just want, you know, just for the people at Philadelphia to know, like you know, I just want you all to get it to have it together, you know, because you guys got.
Speaker 1: A lot of talent.
Speaker 4: We're all black at the end of the day, and I hope y'all can work it out whichever way.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I don't really think nothing needs to be fixed, you know what I mean. Shout out to meet man, Shout out the seagull man, shout out the beans man. Powerful more would the city be if everybody was fucking with each other? I mean it would be absolutely But you know, for whatever reason, see the Philly Tall. For whatever reason, everybody ain't fucking with each other, but.
Speaker 1: With everybody, everybody Philly Tall.
Speaker 4: I want to invest in one night, just one night, because I noticed something gonna happen out there on that tall. You understand, You gotta understand that one time state property and us was like really trying to you know what I'm saying at each other, at each other, at each other, like serious at each other.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. And now we all good?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. I used to like Beyonca. She never gave me no play, give me no play? Big you up, Bonca. I'm sorry. I had a moment. Damn sorry left, But y'are good now? You here with beans?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? How about he crack? Yeah, okay, I was in the studio too, You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I've prayed for y'all, my brothers because you know why. It's just I used to what y'all going with, what the city is going through.
Speaker 4: I went through and I realized that if I smack you, all it's gonna do is put something bred on you.
Speaker 1: It's gonna that's it.
Speaker 4: But if I put my ship together and I punched you, I can knock you the fuck out. So what I'm trying to say is we always better when it's together.
Speaker 1: We're always better you stay together, you know what I mean. But a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 4: A lot of people want to quick smack, right, and the smack is to have attention. Now, let's knock the nigga out. But in order to knock we gonna be together. That fist gotta be closed. There's some niggas can knock you out with the SAP strong. I'm just not wanted them, you know what I'm saying. But again, so you know, I give all the love. So now major figures. Now, was it always your plan to be a solo artist? I mean yeah, absolutely absolutely. It was all our plans to do. Like you know, as it was Space, it was Dutch and Spade, you feel what I'm saying. I had my solo ship. You know, Beyonta was a solo artist, Bump was a solo artist, Lava was a solo artist.
Speaker 1: But we was all a group.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's get to the Cash Money days.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was some good days, some good days, some good days.
Speaker 4: Many signed on the Cash Money I believe something. How did that happen? Like at the time, I was signed with Draper Tony Draper and uh he was going through whatever he was going through with UH, you know, Universal, and Uh I wasn't able to put an album out. So it was a concert in Philadelphia with Cash Money, and on the show, I was coming out right before Cash Money. So I seen Stunner backstage, and you know, he was like, Yo, what's up? You know, you know, I fuck with you. You know what I mean, if you get out that situation, you and I got an s for you, you know what I mean talking about the Cash Money piece, Man, I'm like cool, all right? So you know, me and Drape always been cool, you know we Me and Drape got a different kind of relationship, you know what I mean. Drape is a real life you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so you know, I just called Drape up, like yo, Drape, you know, I got opportunity. I was howling at you know, stun Up. So Drape said, okay, he was just gonna release me. But Drape gave me some real nice chicken up front, the biggest contract he ever gave anybody. You got a couple of big cor so I knew I had the leverage because I knew just in the way Stunner was looking, he wanted me to get on that team. So you know, I worked out something with Rate. Got shot his something, I got shot me something nice. Then we made it happen. And now at first it was always looked like it was having fun around them at first me, I mean it was cash money.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was fun. We had some fun days. You know.
Speaker 4: I developed a lot of good relationships around cash money.
Speaker 1: And now the way did they go south? You got all the bisine I got, I got you, I got you, you give the singing got you.
Speaker 4: By the way, let me just explain, pissing is when you put when you put champagne, ice in champagne in France. In France, it is the call to make a pool. But I like the way they poured a bottle. So I took their work is in and I made it my ship. So in the case, you know what I'm saying, I did that was because because at one point it was it was it was beefing with cash money. Yeah, I mean I really wasn't beefing, you know, because cool now, okay, but take us to those days back now.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Wayne had put out the problem solved, you know what I mean, and he said, Gilly, man, I don't think you really want to fuck with me the guns. But I kept saying, dog, he's saying really like he's not you know, you know my niggas wasn't trying to hear that. Even my six year old sons at the time was like he said, Gilly, so you know, just the competitor and me, I said, okay, I called them, you know what I mean, I did the honorable thing. That's a message and no callback. So I dropped it this record, you know what I mean, Like, Okay, you're not.
Speaker 1: You still like orange cash money when you did that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, got broken ship that it was the competitive and.
Speaker 4: There was allegation because because you know, the old Drake ghost riding things, there was an allegation that he was writing a couple of people ship over there was that true or and some ship happened. I'll tell you I'll take that shipping because you know I like the one thing I like to be is honorable, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I had a party in King of Diamonds.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, out here in Miami, and Stunner walked in, so you know, I really I know you, I know him, I know everybody that's around. This was because you were years ago, two years ago, so you know I've seen him.
Speaker 1: I had to approach him, you know what I mean, what's up?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: He looked in my eyes. He say, ain't got no problem.
Speaker 2: What you will?
Speaker 4: I see you doing your thing? I said, you you know what I mean? All right, cool? Then all right, it's all love. So you know, you look each other eyes as many and we say it's all love.
Speaker 2: Then it's all over. I leave it there. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna never you know, short changey you know, backbite, and none of them gonna leave all that in the past. Because you look me in the eyes as a man, you feel me. I felt okay, I see a soul nigga. Okay, it ain't nothing, all right, cool, it's a business as a person that was there, and you see, you was there at the heyday. It was around you seem like you said, you know them. Would you ever have thought that they'd be here in this position?
Speaker 1: Yes? Me. I mean you gotta look with what Juv went through.
Speaker 4: Ju situation. You know what I'm saying, the many fresh situations.
Speaker 1: It's like Wayne is the person who re birthed them.
Speaker 4: Like after the then Jewvy one and all that, and like Wayne to go through it. You thought, Wayne, but see one one. Never have money discrepancies with baby. Never, Okay, because I'm up front, I have money discrepancies. One time we're getting, we're getting, We're getting the checks. So you know, he called me in the back of the tour bus. He said, Jack, get my bag, pull out jack A little Jack was yeah, LOI yeah, LOUI will you know he said, get my bag, you know, pull out the check book.
Speaker 1: Mmm mmmm.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: I get back to Philly. You're good. I go to cash the motherfucking oh boy, don't tell me your.
Speaker 2: List.
Speaker 1: I'm not listen. I'm not talking about none of that. I'm just I'm just speaking fact, not talking the truth.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying because every artist or cat, Oh my god, I take.
Speaker 1: It that moment, that moment. No, really gotta listen. It's embarrassing though, No, it's listen. You wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: What's even more bashing, right, I don't got checks on top of checks, like, so, what's even more embarrassing is that I'm at the bank. I don't go to the bank and say, what you mean is this? Ain't no money in that account? I tell him. I was like, Pinky, want some real ship you never seen Fridays of course? Which what Pinky?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 4: Which again, nigga, I'm in the fucking bank, Like what that's cash money?
Speaker 6: You mean?
Speaker 11: Ain't no money in that again?
Speaker 4: Talking about time, Well, you know when she comes back mm hmm, she's you know, so I don't want to have to call the police to get you up out of head. But it ain't no God there, buddy, And that's the count. So you know, I live out the bank, you know, I called stunned and said, oh, bron, I'll go to the month for the bank. Bitch in the bank talking about it, ain't no money in that account.
Speaker 1: I'm still offended.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Say what won't.
Speaker 2: Call your line the war?
Speaker 1: Your liners? Who broke the cash money check? Oh wow?
Speaker 4: So then I look out my she said, Brian Williams, Ship, No, won't take this no more?
Speaker 2: Or I should just say that's your money, all right? So yeah, I went through that before one time. This deep.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just speaking the truth, man.
Speaker 4: But you know, probably it's probably a lot of regular labels that artists that don't want through that ship. I've never got a bounced check for a record label. Nigga Na, I'm gonna keep it a hunt.
Speaker 1: But he said it wasn't taking me the regulation. It wasn't. That's that's where I get it.
Speaker 4: I get I get stunted the benefit of this down. He might have had five six accounts, you know what I mean, he might have gave me one, but just.
Speaker 1: Seeing them beefing, that's like, that's not that's not goney gave me the bad one by mistake.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna put that but only once. But you heard Nigga ship, I was only gonna take once, not on duty. You know that means not on duty. But I was only gonna take one of them joints, and from now on, I should got to say, you know what I mean, you asked me one of them joints?
Speaker 1: Is this man?
Speaker 2: You kidding me?
Speaker 1: That's what out there? To let me find out what we're doing.
Speaker 4: And Baggy out there, Shaggy come in, let's get this awkward more going on.
Speaker 1: He still got bread. It's like it's like the third beinge that pulled up. Yeah here, rich one.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying Shaggy out here doing it was to.
Speaker 1: Get that that record playing in my head all day that and.
Speaker 4: They let me tell you something though, right, I met you because you know I knew this nigga.
Speaker 1: For a long time.
Speaker 4: Niggay Metric you Ron you killed something nigga on sixteenth and just hand some nigga someth nigga.
Speaker 1: But listen, Gilly been nice with the boss forever.
Speaker 4: Well I'm on the street, I think, and I think what what had just came out? And they start, they start, and Gilly.
Speaker 1: Just he just tear this nigga up in a cipher. You destroyed this? How did the balls? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean you got ball You like being in this new generation because you got balls. Your balls are flying over niggas has I mean, young niggas is slipping lean popping the slip and lean. They are way too stupid and understand what the fuck you said? Like, I mean, I think you gotta dumb it down a little bit. I gotta dumb it down, absolutely absolutely. But let me finish telling you about this guy right here. He was a savage before savage was the word.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it, my man. He probably don't even remember this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: One night, were in the club, right right. It's me, my homie, Titlor, a couple other people.
Speaker 4: You remember Tittor till I think so keep going dark skinned, okay, go ahead, all right? He said, you know, you know my guy twenty years think so? You club popping, you know, Laurie, Come here, we chopping it up, all right, sofa, everybody leaving out music call were standing there chopping it my some nigga was something.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. They cleaning up the club, trying to go.
Speaker 4: To funk home, right, I think I remember this, yes, Then one of the workers start sweeping by my man feet. This nigga lost his fucking in mind. I didn't at the time.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand what he said, What the fuck is I'm very superstiked. I can't, we can't.
Speaker 4: He grabbed him and said, I knock you the fuck out here.
Speaker 1: You want me to knock this nigga over?
Speaker 12: The worker was scared the fucking death. I'm sorry, I'm looking like I ain't that I didn't know that was this ship at the time. When I clip my toe.
Speaker 4: My nails and my toe nails, I make if I go get America, I make sure I leave with my ship. Yeah, like, when you know you get you get, you get your ship done. Make sure I take this to the end, right. That's exactly what I think they're gonna do that. I don't cut poles. If you're walking down the street, cut like I see the dude, I'm gonna tell you why. I'm superstitious. My man, ro I'm so sorry I was telling this.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Rache, but.
Speaker 4: This is Halloween. We you know, we kids. So we walked down the street. The nigga cut the poles. Anybody like, why you cut the pole? He's like, man, fuck that shit. I don't believe none of that stupid ship. I'm a child. We rushed, We rushed the supermarket, you know, it's Halloween, were taking all the ship.
Speaker 1: Chinese nigga turned around, he swung one kick.
Speaker 4: The only kick he got off was Rae Rochet went through the window. This nigga dick got cut off. My god, my nigga. From that day forward, I believe in superstitions.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I say, my bad, my brother, but you know this is true.
Speaker 1: This is ill. And I was terrified as a kid.
Speaker 4: I think I'm like nine, So since then everything be superstition and then yeah, they still. My grandmother used to tell me, when you cut your nails, you make sure that nobody don't don't take them.
Speaker 1: So I still do that. You so you walked out there, join with your toe death. No, I.
Speaker 2: Saw my way.
Speaker 9: That's wanting to set my grandmother, my grandmother.
Speaker 1: That is some people's give him nothing, believe in something.
Speaker 4: Niggas sore that shit in you. That's why being Spanish is ill. Like I always loved that I could go be a nigga one day and go be aspect the next day, and the two coaches would collide and they would fuck with me, and I had to learn how to maintain both. I had to learn how to be like, you know what, I could be Spanish. You know what I'm saying, Like drop me off in l A and East LA, and I'm gonna relate to one of these Mexican niggas. You know what I'm saying, And the same ray you dropped me off and motherfucking North Philly, somebody.
Speaker 1: Gonna relate to It got weird. But I'm very substitious.
Speaker 4: So that's that's why why you thought I was crazy as fun but probably it's still a little crazy.
Speaker 2: But but you was going off in that month.
Speaker 4: But yo, Gilly man, I'm very proud of you, my brother. You know why I'm proud of you. It's it's something. It's something that Puff said to me one day. Poff said to me when we were about to announce something that we got with him.
Speaker 1: By the time this comes out already, but it's something he said.
Speaker 4: To me, said, every time I see you, you'll be smiling.
Speaker 1: Like smiling is important. Your hate his hate. When you smile and you're always smiling. You always come in.
Speaker 2: Yeah what are you doing?
Speaker 11: Ye come in?
Speaker 1: But you're always smiling? Why what? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Why are you not a hater? Gilly? I?
Speaker 2: I refuse to ship.
Speaker 1: Certain niggas that just want to hate.
Speaker 4: They just you know, but you know it's genetics. You know, a nigga daddy was a hater a nigga great granddaddy was a hater nigga nigga. His great granddaddy was hating on Martin Luther Kingingdom niggas back in the day.
Speaker 1: That shit a long line. You know, this is the jeans. You feel what I'm saying. Yeah, Shack, you still got a lot of money. Man, you still.
Speaker 11: Got you ain't seen you like yo, Yo, you're looking like that's Jim.
Speaker 1: The kids get.
Speaker 13: This is this is two different legends from two different things.
Speaker 1: Mister double master brother, what's going on? You've been brother? Yeah? I know other Okay you love who never really meant?
Speaker 2: Okay, what I'm saying, how you met brother good Man?
Speaker 1: You had to show with Miami to a couple of them and live out here. Used to do I used to.
Speaker 2: I used to have a house in corn Gables, So I live down here for a minute. I stud it for a minute for like, no live in Kingston.
Speaker 1: Kingston is Jamaica getting gentified.
Speaker 2: Jamaica is is the best place to live period for right and Why I say that is because where I live in Kingston is five minutes. Everywhere is five minutes. You know what I'm saying, because I'm spoiled when I'm here, when I'm in Florida, I gotta like drive.
Speaker 1: I gotta like drive.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna go holler somebody and say for Laudadale, that's an event. It depends on what time they're driving. That's an event. You got sitting in that traffic.
Speaker 14: So you killing the whole day in Kingston?
Speaker 1: Those if I get killing, come on.
Speaker 15: You know, you know what's my favorite place in Kingston? Damn man, tipically got it. It's the worst, but they got the best. Lead got the high grade. You gotta go to the you you pumped up.
Speaker 1: You know when Tika Bay is turned up? Now are you watching news out?
Speaker 2: It's all the scammers of that, the scammers of all the scamming. If you look the national news, we got to get you, but I got something else.
Speaker 1: For you to hung.
Speaker 16: Ship like this, that's my ship. Now hold up, now, this is the first. That's a sexy bottle too. They look especially that ship looked like a cologne.
Speaker 10: Hold on coconut cocaine coconut because I'm the biggest fucking coconut.
Speaker 2: Dis You know what I'm saying now is the coca yack coko yak.
Speaker 1: So that's the first coconut kanyak. Ship. I'm gonna keep it. Take his home, taking home. We're gonna break your door. Joe gave me this change. He thought he's gonna get it back. He's But that's the first coconut kanyak.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And uh, and it's it's uh, it's.
Speaker 1: It smells so good because it smelled like a vacation.
Speaker 2: You smell now this this type of thing, because it's like a perfume bottles.
Speaker 1: Chicks gonna want to eat you.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: You can just rub up in.
Speaker 9: That you smell.
Speaker 17: You just rub over in that ship. You know that's ain't bullship where you want to go. You know what I'm saying, This is good right now? Now you shot that motherfucker right now, let's do it all. Tell me to come here and drunk, and that you all want to drink.
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 4: Then, is that I feel like I feel like I'm sweat.
Speaker 1: It's immediately soon as I take this shot. So this is a cognact that you will shoot like this, you can take a shot of it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you.
Speaker 1: Don't have a little shot than that. Come on, God damn, but but I feel it. He deserves to a shot.
Speaker 4: Right, give me that ship right there?
Speaker 1: Can you pass that class? Right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, go both get throwing me. Look, come on, we both came from them.
Speaker 2: You talk all kind of ship.
Speaker 18: I watching show the ship. It's now you want to be like ship. I'm gonna sew you. I can't take a shower, all right, look, so shoot it down.
Speaker 1: Oh it's smooth, of course it is coca front steel, the coconut.
Speaker 6: That ship.
Speaker 1: It's strong, but it's smooth. Is good? Now to think about this? Now you eat that. A couple of times you asked side.
Speaker 4: And now, Shaggy, I heard a rumor that that what you had negotiated your album. Okay, you negotiated to get six or seven dollars the album.
Speaker 6: After the million, right, that's true.
Speaker 2: That The thing about it is, I'm the artist that nobody ever see coming.
Speaker 1: So when we did Hotshot, which which sold.
Speaker 2: Angel and wasn't me the one we did Diamond on it was a bidding one. I did a record with Janet Jackson for How Stella Got Her Groove battle Boy, I Love You. So that record right now, it wasn't supposed to be a single on the album Mary J. Blair because because the soundtrack came out on the soundtrack came out on m c A and Mary at that.
Speaker 1: Time was the darling of m c A.
Speaker 2: So they put her record as the single for the movie to come out. So the movie came out, so the album had to come out, but her record wasn't doing well at radio. I had done this record with Janet Jackson. I never met Janet Jackson. We ain't done it together. Jimmy Janet Terror Lewis hollowed at me.
Speaker 1: Apparently that was in the studio.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, hold, I'll tell you. I'll tell you how we ended up doing the doing that record together. What's what's the name. Terry McMillan. Terry McMillan, who wrote She's the one.
Speaker 4: The story was about Stella's out.
Speaker 2: She was the one in Jamaica and did the Jamaican dude was courting her and all of this ship. Then he turned up being gay afterwards and all that ship. But that dude apparently when he was courting her. The record that they used to fuck it was bombastic, so she exactly, So what was happening now, she says, Jimmy jam and Terry Lewis, no matter what shock, you gotta be on that record.
Speaker 1: So they hollered at me and I did this record. I heard the hook, who boy, I love you? I said what you want? He said, Mariah or Janet?
Speaker 2: I said, anyone that worked for me?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He just fo on.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: It wasn't my choice, my choice, he said, both of them. I'm like at that time, I'm excited. Reggae dude, I did. I've never even met any of these people.
Speaker 2: It ended up being Janet Strong story short. When Mary record didn't work, radio just started playing that. The record went to number one with me and Janet. So now I got a bidding war. My man, Craig Kalman was trying to sign me. Yeah, okay, he was going hard and there was a bidding war also between MCA and Craig Kalman. The money kept going up. The money kept going up, right, we had about a half a million, six or six hundred thousand or some shit like that. Craig Calman at that time wasn't ahead of it. He was like the president of a guy called Roger am Was was his boss.
Speaker 1: So he had a cap about a half a million. He couldn't go over.
Speaker 2: He went to Roger am Be like, yo, I listened to Shaggy album. You gotta let me sign him. MCA's just got me up there. I'm maxed out. Roger Ames says, true story. He says, that's reggae. He'll never make your money back. Showed me a reggae record that an album that has sold over a million records, You're not gonna make your money back and said no. So I went with m c A now and doing that. Part of the deal I did was I did escalation for m c A. I did an escalation on every million, so there's a half a point escalation on every million. And they went with it because they didn't want to give me no more upfront money. They capped out of maybe a million. He said, okay, how we gonna beat. I won't beat. I was gonna beat on Atlantic. We'll give you a half a point escalation. And he's said to a boy, say you reggae, ain't no reggae or soul over a fucking million.
Speaker 1: Fuck that give him a half a million, the half a point escalation.
Speaker 2: Fuck that he'll only sell a million, a million and a half the most fucked out. Well we sold ten million. Gilly, Where was you at when you heard it wasn't me? Where was you at?
Speaker 1: Ship? I was in Philly.
Speaker 9: Nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen your song. You could use for everything.
Speaker 1: For anything.
Speaker 2: I told the kids they could use it for the mom said, man, wasn't in a cookie job.
Speaker 1: It wasn't me. How did you think of making these? When you made these records? You thought it was gonna be globe war. You just was doing you To.
Speaker 2: Be honest with you, some records you knew its special. There's also another story to that same it wasn't me. What if I told you that I believed in the record so much when I did it, But the record company didn't want it, and my current my ex, my ex manager at the time didn't want the record either, so we all I tried giving the record away, so you know too and Davante Everyone Fall which Tory Relations they had that record at that time. Tony Kelly produced that record.
Speaker 1: It wasn't me. No, they had Everyone Falls in Love as a big record. I called this.
Speaker 2: Dude called Braddy Kappan, who was the uh the A and R sony at the time.
Speaker 1: I gave them that record. I said, I said, Yo.
Speaker 2: This is a record. I think it's be a good follow up after everyone falls in love. The dude said, I don't think it's a hit, and he played another record called yea said Bryan Stuff, which is produced by and I'm like, yeah, I'm right on that too, but I'm saying this is a record I actually voiced, tunked on Davante and gave it. Gave the record to them, and the n R turned it down.
Speaker 1: I think it wasn't a hit.
Speaker 2: Then I gave it to a kick called Notch from the Borings Americans.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, I know, not exactly.
Speaker 2: He came back to the student after he cut the record and says he got a vision from God that he is supposed to do these kind of records.
Speaker 1: Fuck me, I mean, like God gave him the wrong vision.
Speaker 2: Him up though, So I ended up it ended up that this this white dude came we got a new an R because you know it was my.
Speaker 1: N R at that time.
Speaker 2: Too Old Boy from What's Old Boy from American idol black guy Randy Jackson.
Speaker 1: Randy Jackson was my a and r this nigga Shaggy over here shooting Jackson. But Randy Jackson was making a lot of hits.
Speaker 2: So they brought this white boy in German, German dude by the name of Hans Heado. He came to my house and long hour. At that time, it was close by you over there, queens, because I'm right at the border. So he came over there and he walked in with a bag of fucking weed. He came in and he's like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in New A n R.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm small. Wow.
Speaker 1: He go back on the phone and call his bosses. He was being racist. He thought he probably tomorrow's racist. He was racist.
Speaker 2: He called me.
Speaker 1: He was like, he called his boss. I hear him on the phone talking due to his boss.
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck do I do with a bunch of Jamaican when they don't smoke weed? So walking by it, I said, I said, we come down, says, come listen to.
Speaker 1: Some fucking music, motherfucker. Let's get this ship going. And you're born in Jamaica, born and raised in Kingston. I came to the United States and it was in the military, right, the military, the Marines. Did you do the first goal? For the first go for? And then Carolina was during while you was you remember you remember that time we was doing big up, big up.
Speaker 2: It's been big, big up all them joints on the dance hall, Big up, big up, Old Carolina.
Speaker 1: Was you still in the service at that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I used to drive from North Carolina to New York every weekend just to go do records and go right back.
Speaker 1: Really, you ain't. You ain't never been to the Jamaican parties. Yeah, you gotta go to the Jamaica's gotta be.
Speaker 4: In Jamaica though, like where they pulled they pulled a truck up right, you'd be like, you're we're the club at and they'll pull the club.
Speaker 2: You're in the club, you outside.
Speaker 1: The club because there's always there's always war.
Speaker 2: Because if you have a nightclub, you're competing with the street dances. So in the nightclub, you gotta have a c's on. You gotta have security. You got street dance. Motherfuckers was coming there. You know, you buy some white roam, put the stuff, you know, stole little string off.
Speaker 1: I have you're good. Yeah, what part of Jamaica.
Speaker 9: Went went to Kingston, Montego Bay, uh Rios went to Tipicy Gardens.
Speaker 1: Actually I was Edie Giggs. Actually I was shooting the video. I was scared to death my figure that I used to.
Speaker 2: Live on the other side of ma just lean and this view I want to view the god the.
Speaker 1: Gods that's strip.
Speaker 2: Because of because that street is is.
Speaker 19: A body line between the board political parts, which is foul. The political yeahs, so you should go back, you go down there depends so when when you've got political turmoil, that road is a rough, rough, rough road.
Speaker 2: But things kind of cool down now. Man, your people have gotten civilized. Now man, there's social media people, you know, people get niggas the moon that Jamaica people commute. You're gonna run for it. Sound like you're running for sting Man. Any amount of taxes that you're paying over to the Uncle Sam and it's crazy that's about to get probably be your president tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know what I'm saying. Any one of these great and it is crazy come to Jamaica and I know you'll like the one crazy. Hey, y'all, I'll be knocking on my door if that motherfucker win is about two minutes right now. I'm in Jamaica, but like, hey, that's goofy. Yeah I know that mother, but he could come that one. I do know you.
Speaker 4: This is so terrible you're having this conversation because it's like scary.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 2: It is scary, man, I said, I.
Speaker 4: Watched but the one good thing they passed the Wheedlaw of Florida.
Speaker 1: That's what were they said. Yes, so it's cool, yeah, I mean not an.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's cool that we passed the week, but it's not cool if.
Speaker 1: This guy went we don't need this. Yeah, I know, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you know what, I'm watching it all day and it's been it's it's up and down. So you want to you want to?
Speaker 20: I mean I think they designed us to keep it for the ratings, for the ratings, keep your ass on the seat right supporting events.
Speaker 1: This is a serious for them, right yeah, yeah, yeah, they got to get paid. And Gilly, you ever been to Jamaica. No, you never come down.
Speaker 4: You got that's one place as soon as you land. And so it's gonna be a lady, she's gonna run over your car with your foot. She's not gonna say sorry.
Speaker 1: That's how you know you're in Jamaica. Last time you've been there, like a year and a half, two years ago. Like the old ladies, they just wump into you and they won't say sorry.
Speaker 4: They're like and then they look at you thank come by.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, we got there. They know you're not from there, like yeah, gamar yah.
Speaker 4: Cooby, Like at first you're taking personal the oh ship, this is this is their style.
Speaker 1: You gotta just go with it.
Speaker 4: And the crazy ship they got Chinese Jamaicans, those niggas is hell.
Speaker 2: You remember you remember the voice you see the voice of Chinese girl that was on there to sanchoz Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't see that one. Well she think there's mad mad Chinese no more without us.
Speaker 9: Roger, he said, you change Jamaica's amen in my life, or change Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shout to Waggy Tea out here like yo yo yo jump. He's like, why I called me yo?
Speaker 2: What you got that?
Speaker 1: You're crazy?
Speaker 2: When you see like when you see whacks and the white Jamaicas because the modo Jamaica is out of many one people, right, some moody you're black and white.
Speaker 1: You're trying to the.
Speaker 2: Roman, Jamaicans, the India. But my grandmother is is white, you know what I'm saying. So you know, and and you know my wife is Irish. You know what I'm saying. In Jamaica's it's all, it's all mixed up.
Speaker 4: What's worse Shaggy Jamaica off Philly, Philly?
Speaker 2: A little part of all. It does depends on what. Because I've had some great fun in Philly too, So yeah, it all depends on where. Because it's no there's a war zone in Philly.
Speaker 1: Man. That's the fact. They said, if you live.
Speaker 4: In Southwest and you're from the age of fourteen to twenty five, you got a twenty four percent chance of being shot.
Speaker 1: God bless God, blessed Philly.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying, shofy man, We need to get it together in the black community.
Speaker 2: So what is worse, Philly or shy Town?
Speaker 1: Who is worse? At this point?
Speaker 4: See, with Philly, we always at the top in murders because we don't when you look at you talk about total crimes like you know, rapes and car jackens, and we really not into that. Our youngins is in there. We're gonna shoot you like, that's what That's just what they're into.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean say this in any bad way, but you know, I'm just kind of happy, uh that somebody else is taking that record.
Speaker 1: Jamaica had that spot for you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, I mean in Shintown feeling ship.
Speaker 1: We ran that ship for years.
Speaker 2: At least somebody take the spotlight the way we got coconuts, you know, beaches that I'm trying to change a whole new leave man.
Speaker 4: That's how we feel. We feel like, man, you gotta switch it up. Enough is enough?
Speaker 1: Switch it up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta, we gotta.
Speaker 4: We got it because you know what, you know, us as black people were blessed to have an audience that we could speak to people, you know what I mean. And you know, I was a part of that dumb ship for so many years, so many and you know, I've been I've been got over it. But it was one thing that really messed me up. It was this documentary I watch Score the Thirteen. His niggas ain't pay me no money for this. This is awful. And when I seen that, I was like, if you're black at this point and you can hurt another black man like and I mean, you know, I mean when I say black include the Latino.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And I just want us to get it together.
Speaker 4: I just want us to know that you know, we better than you know what the hell people think that we do, and like that ship is whack, like you know what I'm saying, like at this point, hurting each other.
Speaker 1: Let's just get this shit together.
Speaker 2: Age is a motherfucker because you just said, as you got older, you see things in a whole different life.
Speaker 1: Exactly. You're a young if I if I you know.
Speaker 2: The ship that I used to do when I was as young was because I see these young ns now out and I'm like, you know, I got kids on my own. I got two sons every you know that that are.
Speaker 1: One of them is the old rapper too.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean that that that are and they do dumb shit. Is sitting there trying to be like yo, you know what I mean. And I got to put myself in that shoe and be like, all right, I got to approach it from a sensitive.
Speaker 1: You know what drink though. Come on, yeah, I'm telling you man, come on, I'm drinking. Respect that but told me to get you this.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you see, bring this down. We're coming we're coming out back with this now. So this is not available again until this year. We're going to relaunch. We had.
Speaker 1: We came out with about uh I.
Speaker 2: Would say about like two hundred.
Speaker 1: Cases or something like that we came with and we sold out. How many can you saw that bottle for that? Look about about sixty? Bring us like two or three so we can have them here.
Speaker 2: There's only one I got here because you know, we were supposed to do this in the New York something like that.
Speaker 1: That's right. I forgot and and and and we ended up doing so. You know, this my man's tenth bottle. You know I took his.
Speaker 4: You gotta try to look like an oversized travel yet.
Speaker 21: Cologne good cologne smells like.
Speaker 5: I still want to.
Speaker 1: Said, when you get drunk, you gonna smell good the next day. Oh it smell like Coco. But exactly that's nice. Look at our engineer, our engineer want to drink to that. Yeah, this is sounds crazy. Get your cups. You know, I want to try to try the only bottle.
Speaker 4: Bro Let's drink that whole little bit, right, you know, don't drink it all right, We're twin twin Smell it, twins, smell it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you see shot your head.
Speaker 4: You see Gilly motherfucking Dawn the King, and we gotta you know what we gotta do.
Speaker 9: We gotta shout out Philly because Phillyhill Drink supported the absolutely young cat that hit me up all on the time on Twitter, Kate Walker Young rapping.
Speaker 1: From Walker Homi is Hungry.
Speaker 4: I learned about y'all from You might know Rugs on.
Speaker 1: The back case studio back cave. Big let me on a little while back. He said, you don't be listening. This is the that's the first time.
Speaker 4: Artists is running brothers.
Speaker 1: It's the first time artists is.
Speaker 4: Running media and and DJ artists rapper DJ fall on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I came upon give them a rock ca ast.
Speaker 4: So we big up all legends because in this game, every time the person get old, they disrespect you, they say it's.
Speaker 2: Over for you.
Speaker 1: That's not what we do here. The older you.
Speaker 4: Get, the more time you put it in this game, we want to big up see thatgends.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we want our legends to be legends.
Speaker 4: That's what I want, and you know that's what we want excuse me how I'm sorry Sometimes I say, I mean absolutely, but we want to big up all legends and you know, keep our culture alive and rock and roll. When you get old, you get better hip hop, you get old, they say you.
Speaker 1: Won't you in rock and roll? They washed up?
Speaker 4: That's what they say. We ain't doing that over here over head. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, Shaggy picking it up on drink.
Speaker 1: You're here, I ain't gonna fill up. Not everybody said, that's.
Speaker 3: What you gotta hear.
Speaker 1: You gotta hear that's right?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, clone.
Speaker 2: Not the craziest thing what what what you all gonna know is the guy that partnered with this on Those are the creators of great goops, right, uh, that's all Sehn Frank again man John Frank who uh hemmersoney Frank, and they created great goose.
Speaker 1: They also had Jager maister tell me that me. I like, yeer mister, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know they're just so great.
Speaker 1: You know that white bud. Oh yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: When I with my white friend, ye boss, get.
Speaker 1: Really really, no black man.
Speaker 2: Really, just take your white friends to the ball and older Yeager.
Speaker 1: I bet you're gonna be like this.
Speaker 4: See my high school days. She was some high school ship. I'll tell her, you bring them back, but Jega brings them back. Bring them back, dude, every white friend you have to all you gotta do is give him a shot of Yega.
Speaker 1: You take the yabomb. You start talking, just like Joe.
Speaker 2: I got your.
Speaker 1: This is what I cant high school. They always see on you.
Speaker 4: This is what I did in high schooling.
Speaker 1: In there, man, I tell you like going down. So what does goslager do? The people go slager?
Speaker 22: Is that you know?
Speaker 1: That was the first drink Compona over. Jega started drinking the Faith now marble with the gold mettle chips for the even sound. That was some bull ship.
Speaker 5: We got it.
Speaker 13: Tastes like tastes like a Let me tell you how they caught us. Faith knewman. She was the A and R Sony Records, and you know, so she had signed nos that's who signed.
Speaker 4: She was trying to sign us after and went to the studio one night and she had it.
Speaker 1: So we drank the ship and we thought it was some fly ship, but it was it was. It didn't look good we didn't think. We don't think. We didn't want to make it.
Speaker 5: We did with the person that it was so flying.
Speaker 1: We was like, oh, ship, did you know niggas got money and realized, oh that was a regular. But for that time it was crazy. You know what I'm saying. So for your per grade at that time, it was good. Yes, that's fact, It's exactly shaggy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think do you think Drake is getting over your pussy right now?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? I think that What do you think that Drake is getting over her?
Speaker 4: Because he's kind of doing like your ship man, Drake, and I'm looking at you, I'm like, drinking Drake, bed looks like your ship to drink drinking.
Speaker 1: Drink is drinking drink, is living it right now. And he actually sounds good doing reggae, do you.
Speaker 4: He just I like to know you like the records actually keeping Shaggy, but you got about a couple of undred thousand, keep it real, Shaggy like yo, he's smashing a lot of my bitches, keep it Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: But but you know he was, Yeah, but you know, do you like controller man?
Speaker 1: This nigga fucking.
Speaker 2: You know what? Man, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: I know it wasn't me that you know it was telling you in my time I got off a super doug. Yeah, I'm not nowhere near it wasn't but yeah, you know you are. That was throwing into his head.
Speaker 2: But he walked out back.
Speaker 10: Just keep it.
Speaker 20: Ain't gonna lie about after Well that only pussy's got They got that passport. Pussy with Visus and all that international.
Speaker 1: Your GasPort gotta be crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what I gotta.
Speaker 1: I got a little Bible because I can't get them little pages.
Speaker 2: I gotta. You know, hey man, I'm blessed because at the end of the day, these records still take me around.
Speaker 4: The niggers up my passion kind of crazy to the crazy crazy. I ain't got concident on that.
Speaker 1: And change that ain't JR. Baker.
Speaker 4: Now you know why you can't even claim take something if you never visited.
Speaker 1: This is how you know you visited Jamaica. You gotta be scared at some point, right you don't feel scared. You ain't visit.
Speaker 7: Why you can't claim the beat was I went to a stripple like just till dawn, like turn that on for us? What we went to striple up in the middle of the day. They turned them off on for us.
Speaker 2: Like I was in the day.
Speaker 1: Where were we at?
Speaker 2: We went to.
Speaker 9: Somewhere like a tourist spot, but we said, we don't want.
Speaker 1: To be the tourist spot. We said, take us to the hood, so a strip club, and they went they not the girl said it.
Speaker 4: They opened the up and they turned that.
Speaker 1: I was like the still dub. The chicks started dancing on the ship. The bart it was not right to Jamaica. He was a drunk. Was hilarious.
Speaker 4: Bugget you got. You gotta go to Jamaica and have somebody go old Jamaica's do that when.
Speaker 2: They're mad.
Speaker 4: And kiss them teeth. They kiss me tie like showing you the old lady. As soon as I land there, it was three times. I went back to back to back and it was like the same old ladies ran over my foot and I was just.
Speaker 1: Like, I was like, excuse me, and she was like, and then you gotta go to the hood.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you people, I'm gona tell you this funny story. You won't keep it real right, keeping it real right now.
Speaker 2: I shot a.
Speaker 4: Video well Lexus and Wayne Wonder and it goes, so what happens.
Speaker 1: That is we in Jamaica. This poem I did poem, say poone go to tipical gardens. He's like, yo, you go the best weed out there. He never tells me it's the worst hood ever. Right, I don't know this, but I'm this is my nigga. It's his idea. Let me go for it. We go out there, Yo, my nigga. Does God do this?
Speaker 2: You know, like this nigga is huge.
Speaker 1: She can't go to the hood without you got the holler at. You ain't gonna feel inside there either unless you.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want the word this I met the nigga coolni great guy, very un assuming guy. Guy, little stock but very unassuming.
Speaker 2: You not think that that guy is the guy I got you?
Speaker 1: Damn there. I met this again like a cave. He had like a he hors in a cave.
Speaker 11: Was the.
Speaker 1: Guy I ain't even trying to listen, keeping it on it, you know?
Speaker 2: You know you know that.
Speaker 1: All right, listen. He was demanding them. That's what they call it. The the mond them don't meet in public. Met him in some male place and playing god nigga. Yeah, she was never seen no ship like but anyway, so we we you know, we got the past, and when the spot and.
Speaker 4: Rooster built bigger rooster, that was his like guy who was controlling it there. So we kept filming it, and so we succumbs to us, and it says, he goes, yo, you know, when you gots finished filming, you don't got.
Speaker 1: To go in the trailer. So I knew exactly what the nigga was trying to say. Your niggas look a little soft, look a little soul. He ain't say that, but I'm reading. I'm a street nigga. I'm reading. You know, I tell you a film. You know, y'all don't gotta go.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh ship, so I film next scene right standing there. For some reason, I'm dope. I don't know how my niggas stay in the trailer. Tough niggas I got with me, by the way, real killers in the streets. But they were just sleeping.
Speaker 1: They're sitting there smoking, niggas not paying attention.
Speaker 5: The god goes, you got, yeah, I got a little.
Speaker 1: Song, my nigga.
Speaker 23: This nigga hand me a bag. Oh we like, damn near the size of this table like that. So now this this is crazy ship. They just told me, Yo, don't go back in the trailer.
Speaker 24: My homies the trailer. But I just remember what he said, so I stood there. I said, you gotta take it nor so many wild. You're making niggas with swords on the face.
Speaker 4: Niggas got this, you know, I let steak these niggas. These niggas is looking at me like, no, I'm I'm a real nigga.
Speaker 1: But now I got a bag of weed.
Speaker 4: There's nowhere, so I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Trail like somebody.
Speaker 4: Comes back, look like from but I'm protected. But still these niggas is looking at me like I'm steak. I'm American. They a't never seen you know what I'm saying. I stood there, so now none of my niggas is catching on.
Speaker 1: The cigards is in the trailer.
Speaker 2: So I walk.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's always one guy.
Speaker 25: There's always one guy always, and the one guy goes and give me a swiff, and there's no respect.
Speaker 1: By the way, Oh there was no love with that nigga. Just say, yo, give me a swift. I thought to myself.
Speaker 4: I said, Shrine, you've been in jail, but you did open up this bad You open up this bag.
Speaker 1: The whole hood is.
Speaker 4: You know they I'm fool at this. So I got every bit of courage. No no, I don't got no wins just in case they gonna kill him. They're gonna kill him, but just for now, I just might not have to win right now. So I look at the nigga, I say, listen, relax, because I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a boy. I'm just not doing it right here.
Speaker 2: And the way you.
Speaker 1: Approaching me, it's just not going not right now. The nigga follows me. I don't say ship like homie ship. I go on the trailer. I want to flip on my niggas. First thing. Put the nigga knocks on the door. So I'm like a like now it's cool. I pulled out a little. They hit this nigga. Yo, these ja make your niggas came out to go.
Speaker 5: We tell you, you know, one touch on.
Speaker 4: These niggas had the biggest knives. I don't know where these much shaties came from, my nigga. This look like they were chopping trees somewhere. These niggas can't. No one touched that y. No one asked the Yankee they made. They had so much ship to this nigga ship. Yo, apologize to them your mind. I mean I was like, Yo, these niggas were so serious.
Speaker 1: Listen, we don't got a hood in America. I'm gonna keep it a hunted.
Speaker 2: The thing is that is arguably that the hood in Jamaica is actually run better with the Dons than.
Speaker 1: Without, because it was happening with Chicago was there was a more O g s. There's there's an order.
Speaker 2: There's an order you gotta follow, follow the d and that once it comes though, you know, most of these guys, as much as hear about ours, are sorry these guys. These guys did a lot of things for their communities.
Speaker 1: You know, like, yeah, kids that couldn't come out after.
Speaker 2: Night, my man spanky out there on the weeknight, on school night, they couldn't come out, you know what I'm saying. And if the kid didn't come over to they'd have a conversation with the parents. It wasn't gonna mean no nice conversation either, you know what I mean. That they provided us cool books and you know what I mean, uh, you know bags, you know, whatever they needed and helped. So you know when those when you got those dons in the neighborhood. You know what I mean, things is running. Once those guys are out of there, there was chaos, you know what I'm saying. And then so you have this order so to speak, you know what I'm saying, and there's always that that it's almost like an unspoken respect. I did a concert in the General Penitentiary because I'm from Rayton. I was born in Rayton, right on the seaside, So right there you got that person. So I went into the prison and played a concert. I was one of the only person that ever did that for me. And I brought Slian Robbie Originals and we went in there and played. Now, this is a prison that's got super overcrowded, probably toast about two thousand people in their convicts. You walk in there, they take everything away from you, including your cell phone. I ain't the think, I ain't see no God of the gun. So you probably got like twenty god in two thousand inmates and were on the concert plane. So I'm playing everything string up boom.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 1: First of all, I started think about it.
Speaker 2: I got a prison full of dudes, and all my songs are chick songs and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I'm all singing girl on my angels all you know what I'm saying. Try to switch it up and say, yeah, anyone on over on the money and the money I cared food Sunday, girl, You're mine, and they just they just rock with it.
Speaker 2: But the funniest, the craziest part about it was there was a line they stood in all the all the convicts, they were all all the inmates were all out on the line and there was there was no There was one guard with the with a baton and another guard the the other and with a baton, and they stood like this and they actually wasn't even looking.
Speaker 1: They just watching the show. There was not a rope, there was not a barrier, there was not a barricade. They all just stood in a line.
Speaker 2: And when when I dropped the tune, and it's like an imaginary line, and if one dude would go over, another dude look at him and he pulled. That was it.
Speaker 1: So I looked at the guard afterwards, I was like, how you control all these guys? And I mean, it's just Kingston. You know what I'm saying. You got two thousand inmates.
Speaker 2: You you look heavily outnumbered, and he said, they ain't really scared of us, They're scared of the next in me because one dude step out of line. Fuck it up for everybody, like the house man. You know, you know what I'm saying. So it's that, it's that that mentality that they're have in the head of that say, oh, listen, you know there's an order that is wrung. Right, Hey, Shoggy, come in here, gonna play a concert. We don't see concerts once we're done with the whole thing. I was all there here, I might say, I shot it for you.
Speaker 4: Didn't didn't describe that ten million dollar pussy when you you sold ten million?
Speaker 1: You because like I sold a million, right enough, like like that that was it? But ten million, Like I know what I was getting thrown at.
Speaker 5: How was it? At the height, at the height of it?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable? Pump the shaggy shaggy as right, Let's keep it real, yeah.
Speaker 27: You Jamaica, you can listen, bounce listening, listen, man, anybody with that amount I don't take get the brown books and stopped at the pink say big cham.
Speaker 1: Anybody with that.
Speaker 2: Amount of success shouldn't have a pussy problem.
Speaker 1: But how is it though, you know what I'm saying. Of course it has to be great bro listening. You know what I'm saying, We've got. The thing is that I was never used.
Speaker 2: I'm never new to these months because if you haven't from o Carolina there was another global hit.
Speaker 1: So I've been getting blow and.
Speaker 2: Snatched all my life.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's like, you know, he taking down?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like God damn, you gotta be used to that from from day one, from from in school. You I was in the middle matter of fact, I was in the war. I probably was probably only few people in in in the middle of the desert that.
Speaker 1: Got he got, Ye, he got. He got some desert. Yes, according Now he's out there and war he gets. There's a couple of jobs you got in the military.
Speaker 2: I was a cannon there, which is known as it was almost as artillery. I fired one five five howses and the ship lands indirect fire of some fucking grits care and blow some motherfuckers up.
Speaker 1: I fired hard. So while we was there, how you body niggas and.
Speaker 2: The war?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in the war first first afore it's a record. That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Behind started.
Speaker 1: There's one from first to your niggas, the singing to the chill.
Speaker 4: Shot okay, shot, but the serame job and hit them from eight miles away.
Speaker 1: It's old. It's old, but there's certain jobs in there that you get. So I used to I used to be.
Speaker 2: I'm a skater what they call the military skater simple means I you know, I ain't going around saying who rah hohorrah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If I could park my jeep and put my foot up and chill, I'm gonna do it. You ain't gonna see me running around trying to.
Speaker 1: Be yes CEO. And that's the military. And I'm gonna get this US US Marine go Simber five. You know what I'm saying, Do or die?
Speaker 2: First of BOLLI Bush, first book Bush. That's why the.
Speaker 1: Right white eyes was up in another bush. I'm like the point I was trying to be. I used to drive and go for the child truck.
Speaker 2: I'm the guy. Now you see all. You got navigation system in your car right now. We used to drive them home, vis them big old flat ones. But they had these big ass navigations, a big white thing. And that's that was how we used to drive to find a way to the to the to the main base to pick up the child. Now, when you're picking up child and stuff like that child was actually the breakfast and the food. You go down there, they give you five, you know, five low for bread. I put one under my seat. You get six feedup butters, I put one under my seat.
Speaker 1: So I'm you know, I'm the mad. You know, everybody wants something, y'all. You know, I pick up the mail. Motherfucker's glad to see me because I got the mail. You know, myfuckers is glad to see me because you know I come in there. I got cigarettes. It is what it is, you know. So me and everybody on the opportunities in the battery. His friend. How does Janet Jackson smell? I never met her? Remember, I told you thought you I thought you did. We did the record together.
Speaker 2: She was never in my video. Oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I took it to number one though. Good. She didn't. She don't want to do nothing with the record. But I took it all the way, so it's all good.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: I but I went back when I went down to the main base. They had women marines, and they would because theyre one giving you the food and giving your mail and all that admin.
Speaker 2: Girls.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta make yourself.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: But you met Mariah carry before, you know what I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't meet Mariah, but you met her too, So stopping you're trying to home. Yeah, Maria Mariah in this relationship, I forgot.
Speaker 4: I don't have no famous relationship. I'm doing you, all right, Relax, I don't what famous bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm knocked down a lot of famous bitches, but no, but no, but none of them that you know. I ain't out there like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, you know what I'm saying. I respect how you put it. But that's what that was, pre social media. Like right now, y'all gonna fuck with that ship.
Speaker 2: That's what earlier.
Speaker 1: It's a good time show. You're walking straight right now because I know you walk straight right now. You good dude. Right now, you're a great guy.
Speaker 2: You know, your father, your husband and all that ship. Yeah, you can't work in this time with the environment, dhair, you gotta put all that down.
Speaker 1: Just put them youngest.
Speaker 2: They see now.
Speaker 1: They want they want to put everything out then me and you we got problems like that. Yeah, yeah, man, I can't. I'm keeping it up. Yeah, we catch why. I know at one point you was a wild nigga. I know I've been that my whole life. Like you sold ten million. This makes no noise for that, you know what? And but you know what is that you know you sold ten million? It was a global though. It was a global you make global music.
Speaker 4: You made music that transmitted, like when I made super Dog or home Boy, like the even God these records that one hundred played.
Speaker 1: It was always balked out to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like being that's a whole new audience, you see it, whole Disney audience didn't even look at you like he's one of our Caucasians like it.
Speaker 1: That's why I discovered my style. I mean I was a little as much as you sold.
Speaker 2: I'm the only other person that sold diamond is is Bob Martin Wow?
Speaker 1: So not even gold wow as gold, but we I'm the only one that is has a has a diamond album. And the first you're gonna tell you, Murdercy wrote is it didn't even make it that.
Speaker 2: Way, nah, that it was an I think it was the number one, but the first dancehall number one with Old Caroline and the British Shart record at the first the first dancehall record to actually debut with number one in the This shot was mister Boombastik.
Speaker 1: We we did the three times, mister Boombastic Angel, wasn't me? So you always brushed over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah no no, But I'm saying when you come, you know the British shot, when you come out in the charts, you gotta climb the charts. I debuted at number one, right and then I'm the only dance ald artist with a number one album, which is Hot Shot. And you know, they took us off the number one spot. I remember jay Loo came in, took us off, and we took her back off and it was just one of them situation. And we've been consistent, and look at this, this is twenty sixteen. I'm forty eight years old and I was you know, I had a top twenty hit last year with them I Need You Love. We back up on the charts again.
Speaker 1: We're in the top twenty right now. Still still blessed to still be doing that. What about Jayo? I met her, She's one of my favorite. She's actually great, great. She smells like his Coco yoo. Yeah great.
Speaker 2: You know you know what I gotta I gotta give it up the JAILO about you see all these young chicks now that's coming up, all the young chicks, and.
Speaker 1: Jelo is like an o g and you see her on that red coffee.
Speaker 2: She made them bitches look like they.
Speaker 1: All these chicks look like they're not trying me. When I met up, you know, I'm scared. I was scared. I was scared.
Speaker 4: Folded clean on Puerto Rican. Different for me, that's like a queen, you know what I mean in Puerto Rican, like a queen. And then when I seen that she was with Mark Anthony, I.
Speaker 1: Was I was like, I walked in. I just Froz was like, oh ship, oh my god. Well I went to the bar. I was just like, damn, I don't know, like I don't I feel like I'm like this is crooky, like I feel like it. But I really want to be a group. I want to know Anthony. For her it's good though, it's cool. It's why it's crazy. That's why it was over. Let me this why it was awkward. Because I went to the bar I tried to get smooth. I said, get your life together. You know you I'm startingtro These are boat I'm Puerto Rican. You know what I'm saying. There's a two icons to me. So I got there and I started drinking and then I looked and it looked like they were arguing. I said, it's over. I'm not walking over there. Then they look like they arguing it. I don't see no security. It's just j Loo and.
Speaker 2: I left.
Speaker 1: I left.
Speaker 26: I met.
Speaker 1: I met Jalo years back at at a Puff studio. She's super nice. But one time I asked you how she smelled to I didn't smell her, but then she looked, Yeah, you can't be in the room with Jalo and I smell her. But listen, that's supposed to be on purpose. That's the first thing you to do. But this was this was this was back.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about way back bro when well she was this was like ninety nine.
Speaker 1: She was dating Puff. Yes they're talking about I don't know she was there. I didn't know what and she don't down listen. I didn't know event.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 4: You know me Tony Draper walking Teino Liva and you know she's sitting there and we just looking like God damn it, you know, like you know, then it turns into something else, you know, puffing up betting twenty five thousand on look my song, my song, Drake bet twenty five thousand on me took.
Speaker 1: Us some big, some rich nigga ship doing rich nigga's totally. He was doing some rich nigga ship battles. We're doing rich niggas ship for a long team.
Speaker 2: It was looking good, man.
Speaker 1: I mean, why shing he be doing some rich niggas hripf for no, he's doing rich nigga ship. He's doing rich wealthy Niggashit.
Speaker 4: Me like the thing about the thing about music is the best thing about music is when it transcends, when it goes from like and I'm telling you this what the War Report, the War report on it so far hundred thousand, So don't got no type of success when it get bards to him. But War Report was only made for queens. We didn't know any world. If you listen to the Worryport album, it's so great, but it's so also like you can tell we never forgot on the plane.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 1: I'm saying all the roots nah seven you know, shoot you in your face. You know what I'm saying. Section two, Like it's thrill like.
Speaker 4: Because my creativity, it couldn't it couldn't go because and I didn't make it.
Speaker 1: That's for just that.
Speaker 5: And when the world like to this day, like I swear to God, we'll go and.
Speaker 4: We'll performing the word report and it'd be performed songs and it'd be people in the front in Europe and they'd be people just saying.
Speaker 1: War report, looking at the magga like your whole love relaxed one.
Speaker 4: Relax, I'm getting there. You're staying there, War reported. Listen, relax and then you get to do the war report.
Speaker 2: That's what they're there for.
Speaker 1: But you didn't do it for that.
Speaker 4: And when it transitions your music, it was, you know worldwide from the beginning.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. Like me and Gilly, you know we make the hood music.
Speaker 2: We do that. And you started like that though because you remember like big up Mompy. See all those records were like a little because I'm living in a flat bush, you know what I'm saying. So all of that, you know, Starlight, Ballroom, built More Ballroom, Dynasty, the whole that that was a whole stomping ground that we used to go back in the days, mean super Cat, Red Fox, Batger, Dread.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, All those all those dance all.
Speaker 2: We had, we had a thing called we had a thing called a Rough Entry Crew and we just you know, we just hit me on the ground at the time.
Speaker 1: With dvid Levy and stinging all.
Speaker 2: You know, Bobby Connor is all the people become Yeah, big of Bobby, you know what I mean. There's those are real. There's just real dudes that I that I you know, used to just roll it back in the days. You know what I mean When you talk when Louis Ron can come and type right, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, All them days my daddy and the old vibe from coming up. You know, in that time we used to roll with heavy d. So I want to question for y'all, what's your favorite year in music? Favorite? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you mean like an error an era?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever you have era, I would have all you say, Honestly, the whole Biggie.
Speaker 2: Two Pop era I would agree to. I would agree to.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite prior to the beef though. I mean, no, man, I'm just even just the whole.
Speaker 2: That's that's.
Speaker 4: I like it, right, I'd say, prior to the beef, well with big and pop beef that I know what l A l A all right, so well you're part of and.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I just forgot.
Speaker 9: It was you know.
Speaker 1: How you're gonna lie When we did l l A. We never even been to la never never seemed I never, I mean, but it was. It was.
Speaker 4: It was just looked upon like, oh, there's some real motherfuckers. They standing up for their city. You know, That's how I was looked at. You know, I know from Philly.
Speaker 1: That's I was a young leger like, I mean, that was it.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: But you know it was great.
Speaker 4: Uh it was ironic that you know, I went down, but you know l A is one of my favorite places to go. L A a number two market and drink champs.
Speaker 1: I was a kid.
Speaker 4: With my heart felt that they forgave me. I forgave them. We lived on. But you know, ship really you know that music was real. So do you think this era of music like you think it's gonna stand this testa time? Never the music no disrespect. But I just think I mean, some artists are but the music as a whole. Like when you compare that's a sound, right, exactly, good point, even though it's a sound. If you got that sound, but you got timeless music, then it can stretch. But if it's not timeless, you know what I mean, Like those rappers made timeless music out there.
Speaker 1: Mama, you know what I mean. Those are timeless records. Like you. I always think that the the the flavor or the secret I.
Speaker 2: Would say to making timeless music is actually doing it with timeless instruments, because it's like, for instance, you might hear a certain sound on record that.
Speaker 1: You could just know, oh that was in the eighties.
Speaker 2: You could know the era from the sound.
Speaker 1: Or the keyboard sound. Did the snare sound like like that must have clapped?
Speaker 2: You just don't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that era.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know when you got like DJ Mustard, Yeah, yeah, you know when when you get when you get like, what what's what's that? That that whole tropical house sound. Once you hear that that keyboard sound, you know what era it is. You know what I mean, there's a certain type of music when you hear that, that music Okay, I remember.
Speaker 1: That all the eighties sound.
Speaker 2: I think if you're gonna make when you're making classics, you gotta make it with There's certain instruments that never change. Your classic keyboard, your classic piano sound, never change. Your classic rock guitar never changed. Your classical acoustic guitar never played. You know what I mean. You're big, Yeah, you know what I mean. So if you keep it, you put those elements in it and throw that around it. You know, a classic record when you hear it, you know what I mean, when you got it, you was asking me, did I know that wasn't me an Angel was gonna be big? I knew those records were special, Like when I did Mister Bombastic. The minute we did it, I was like, okay, this this is some different ship. I just knew this ship was.
Speaker 1: You know, you knew it.
Speaker 2: My problem is always convincing another motherfucker like record niggas, and your motherfucker'll be like, yo, well you know it does sound shaggy enough. I'm like, I'm shaggy. I'm what the fuck I sound like?
Speaker 1: You regard?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ither fucking I mean, you know it don't sound shaggy? Well, you know, I don't think that's a shaggy record, you know, because they sit there and they overanalyze the ship, you know what I mean, and it's a cookie cut and ship. It was like, well, you know he did Old Carolina, would like to do another Old Carolina? I get. I'm like, yeah, but I'm my musically, I ain't there. I'm on some other ship. Well, you know, I think you should do Old Carolina. So I refuse to do it, and then chacka dimas implies did you know, twist and shout and tease me, which was kind of the same as Old Carolina.
Speaker 1: Then Apachi Indian did Boomshok a lot.
Speaker 2: Because it was so huge, they started doing that and they told me, well, you know, he's a want it wonder.
Speaker 1: I'll never gonna go out.
Speaker 2: So I came back with Boombastic, which was totally fucking different. But it's you standing up to that. And that's what being young like. Now you you're older than I, you're gonna be sit down and analyzing ship. It was like, well, you know, I really don't want to piss the record coverany but when you're a young bucket, you don't give a fuck. I just add money and I bought a car and I was getting pussy.
Speaker 1: I came, man, I could give a ship, saying fuck the record company. I'm gonna be because you're young. You're young when you're young. But that was my whole thing. At that point. They caught me difficult. I was like, Yo, fuck you. I was gonna go to the beam.
Speaker 4: I'm always difficult, don't want to win difficult If I want to win, yeah, you and you would disagree with that, win right.
Speaker 1: I'm always difficult. I accept that. But my thing is patterns. If you see a pattern, go down.
Speaker 2: If you got to check that toll fuck to you all the time from every fuck that every man she been with, and then she comes and say, you know, I don't know fucking all my five guys, but you a special chances all she's gonna fuck on you too. That's a pattern, you know what I mean. They got to do it in my record company that every record they touch fail and they still want to call you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that No, man, I'm gonna take a piss break. You tell the story really over the story, man, and you tell the story wrong. On top of that, fans love the way it's the wrong story. Changes every time. A great fun myself. If this is drunk history, the story just.
Speaker 4: Changed every time, acted out differently, is fucking awesome. Also, hold on, I'm gonna tell a story. So well, you got something, you got something we want to get take a pitchdamn, hold on, come on, we got about five ten more minutes.
Speaker 1: We wait, right, everybody good, unless you want to keep going, we keep going. It's good.
Speaker 2: I'm already in my other points.
Speaker 1: Gilly, the kids, Still do you love rap?
Speaker 2: Still you still love rap?
Speaker 4: You can tell man, you can tell man. I just you know, I just understand that it's now rap is up. It's about a wave, you know what I mean. It's the wave.
Speaker 1: It's the.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, more than more than you know, the talent, it's the wave. But it's kind of coming back around to rap now with like Davs, right, But you know, that's what they do, you know what I mean, That's what artists who not a lot of artists don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: They trying to figure out who they are. A lot of young artists.
Speaker 1: So its that.
Speaker 9: Hip hop is getting old enough now that it can fall in its own categories.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be the youth hip hop, it's gonna be the others.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you really can't be an artist this day unless you're a celebrity. See back in the days, you could have been an artist without being a celebrity.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now you are now something. Now you now you gotta be a celebrity. You know what I'm saying. Like you hear by Shaggy one time when when you got a hot record, I was in your red copet, Dude, that's why you ain't got no tabloid information that you trying to dig up on you.
Speaker 1: You're trying to figure out you knocked down.
Speaker 2: Down what I'm saying, it was like you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The thing is it was lucky Hollywood. Was he down. It's okay, I get all of that. It was one. Give us one. But the point is, the point is tell us one, right. The point is I'm saying to you nor it wasn't me. It's my story and I'm sticking this. But but everybody got to be a celebrity on it.
Speaker 2: And it's almost as if you gotta you gotta air your laundry out to get your music played because it's about It's a numbers game. It's about followers, right, ain't about whether or not these people who never had a hit, but they got mad fans that sing every line to a record that they do because they got numbers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I think people are making disposable music nowadays. I don't think it's probably disposable to you and me.
Speaker 2: I mean not.
Speaker 9: Everybody always made disposable music always.
Speaker 4: But now it's more of it because now it's like the record labels just looking for Oh, this is a hot record. This is all we care about. We don't care what you got lined up next. Before it was like hold on, but what we're going to follow this up with, you know what I mean? And then what we're going to follow that up with? And now it was like we could sell lists, you know, say his own ship.
Speaker 1: You think that was just you think I'm taking you really drink?
Speaker 21: You smell like Coco, But people Coco related to me immediately, and I don't. I don't drink Kanyac. You drink this, though I drink that. I wasn't even Kanye drink it.
Speaker 1: But I fun with this. That what I'm saying. These boys know what they do with the Coco.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got a massage, chicken, you get a drunkn massage at the same hit this. I definitely still want to wipe my like this is so how did you get involved with this?
Speaker 2: Well, I meant, uh, the guys that do Gray Goose, uh Fello by the name of John John Frank and his wife Andrea.
Speaker 1: Uh, they were like really big shaggy fans.
Speaker 2: Actually played a birthday party for them, and we just became friends and uh, you know, I just played. I didn't really know who the guy was, and you know, we just kind of kicked it off and then realized that you know, I think Greg Goose was sold for like three billion or something like that. You know, so at the end of the day. Yeah, so that at that point he started to you know, during our French just started telling me about the liquor business, let me, let me understand it a lot more, and realized.
Speaker 1: The opportunities that were there. You know what I'm saying. Of course you did a wonderful job.
Speaker 2: So yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He did a wonder fifty them over here. But uh, it's it's a big business. You know, it's a business with a lot of.
Speaker 2: Restrictions, so it was already created. Well, no, he was just telling me about it and and then he came up with the idea of doing it. And what what he said to me was like, we're going to be first to market because there's not a kanyac.
Speaker 1: There's flavored vodka, but it's not a flavored kanya.
Speaker 4: Because like I saw, you know, I've seen some rock before right before got involved with his drinks a rock in France back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and puff came seeing it right so it's coming yea. And he just brought into coming up with flavor like a flavored.
Speaker 2: Kanyac and a coconut flavor kanya.
Speaker 4: When you know he brought it that's actually good. Yeah, but what he ain't saying this because you hear is good and it was good. It does go down smooth, but it sucks you up. But the good yea fat.
Speaker 1: But the thing about it to what was genius about him? He says.
Speaker 2: He says, one of the biggest selling industry is the perfume industry.
Speaker 1: People perfect like a cologne, the colone industry. And when you think about the cologne industry about to the cologne looking, I'm telling you, but with the cologne industry. The thing about the Coloone.
Speaker 4: Industry, keep talking that ship shaggy, actually actual Colone itself is not what's expensive.
Speaker 1: It's the fucking bottle. And what sells it is the bottle.
Speaker 2: No matter how dope the bottle is, that's what the fuck you buy. You know what I'm saying, Great goose sold because of that fucking bottle and then fucking gooses in the back and ship and the ship look good, and from the bottle is is like that. You look at that ship, even though I'm doing it, this ship, you probably gonna take the bottle and and be like, Okay, I'm gonna put this on my stands.
Speaker 1: More bottles I got you talk about about it, that's right.
Speaker 2: So so you know I get into everything now, man, that's a that's a different eraror now. Back in the days, we just sold records and made the money and drop off. You gotta be you gotta do too much.
Speaker 1: Now now you know you got your brand. You gotta be your brand. You know this is why you're doing doing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you give me happy doing it? If you got to be happy at life, you gotta be happy. So why did they tell me that that's what you drink?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I can't get that this is what I drink when I don't have that, You know what I'm saying. But I'm not going to have break that down fall. I'm not gonna have this here and go drink that sam a gin and tonic. Dude, you know geninic can see it.
Speaker 28: By the way, it's hendricks gin because but who's ever told you this? I don't see the tonic water? Yeah, you ain't tell us. There's no there's no cucumbers, any cucumbers for it.
Speaker 1: Because I'm saying I ain't gonna drink are myself. I'm saying to drink.
Speaker 4: He's usually a club soda guy, but I totally forgot Remember who we're pop all at pop.
Speaker 1: I say, I think I should get what are the people drink? And juice? But I wouldn't have got the tonic no time I would think that. But I you could probably drink that. You got your own liquor. We support that, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, smell like cocoa butter.
Speaker 1: You can't say that to you. No, it's good man, and you know we're definitely. We definitely will help with that. Trust me. You know what I'm saying because I see it. Man, it's been hissing when fifty was hit last time.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah still huh he just loaded up Yeah yeah yeah make me look bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah man, all if we knowing it in New York's got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's notice that's big up. That's big up some rock. That's big up effient.
Speaker 2: That's bigger.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get. I'm trying to get to it.
Speaker 4: That's big up dust go popping to and Dame dash bottles, the big.
Speaker 1: Bottles over there.
Speaker 2: We get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dame ship ship, well you can't miss I want to have it. It's just you can't miss this ship. Just wrap on.
Speaker 2: That's how I want to.
Speaker 1: Add the whole table. Just wrapp on liquor.
Speaker 4: It's just un you know, it's things unless you know listen zeroes on the I would like to just support. When I say rap, I mean industry, like you know, just are people just you know, just music people.
Speaker 1: That's what I want that, you know what I mean. There's noum be one here. Yeah you're sucking up, okay, tag a bomb.
Speaker 4: I don't want to shout a tack a bombs.
Speaker 1: Hold hold like you you seen it.
Speaker 2: But you know you know the tager bomb that they used to rub you up with when.
Speaker 1: You get sick. Yeah, yeah, but this is tiger bomb.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Just sold another Jamaican shops.
Speaker 18: You look like.
Speaker 1: That's my brother, the male male and hensman. I want not to make you dick that just then you know I'm Jamaican.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're not.
Speaker 1: You're gonna sell. You know you can sell through Jamaica and they're gonna make your dig This ship is gonna die. Then take this up for a little shots.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: We drinking soy sauce. That's what eighteen Chinese secrets. But really, well, real niggas do it. We're drinking soy sauce. Nigga drink, drink, drink.
Speaker 4: A little shot of soy sauce. Get your life right. We've got some fortified rights to go with that. She's won't help everybody in the long run.
Speaker 1: I really didn't want to. I don't want to make sure the taste. Oh you got me a new cups?
Speaker 6: The businesses here right here. Really listen, we saving a shot. No, you should even smell it, just smelling man, this.
Speaker 1: Ship strueven.
Speaker 6: Is going on.
Speaker 1: When you're drinking, you say it wasn't me listen Holds ninety three Ultra. I think it's been fermenting since eighteen Like wolf Pussy, I got you, I got you, I got you. Connected with the challenge right now, a big mom reputation. What you're doing, twins, you take another one, Swiss crad you got issues. Fuck he's still I tell you from that for thirty seconds. That ship tastes like medicine. Bro that one to fucking hell. Let's put that away. Yeah, they used to make it a black so imagine they had to replace real cygle bo.
Speaker 2: That ship. That ship, that ship is not.
Speaker 1: The best one they will you mindred like as the one that brother. I never see that Jamaica lived no one.
Speaker 10: Where do you.
Speaker 1: You never see that jama A lot of pumps and read it. Just read see exactly Chinese, exactly, that's what we just drank. That you're a big bomb.
Speaker 2: Drinking saying that real and that should burn your chest, going down to pause pause.
Speaker 4: I usually give it to guests, you know, to bring it alohore, but your niggas is already an open book.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's kind of foul. So I gotta tell y'all, but this is it. You looking at me like that's want to tell you the truth your life.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: Having the wrong change your life right now. You know it's gonna change your life. You're gonna look at life said that's in the future. This is was rrible. Now you made that a recyclable herbal tigers. This smet fucking hell? What was that brove? Is it called tiger bombs? Originally? Originally it was like a viagra.
Speaker 4: Originally it was like a Now it could still be a viagara, but it's not gonna walk around you know the world.
Speaker 1: But if you happen to get in, you happen to play the.
Speaker 4: Game tonight, you're gonna, oh, you're gonna knock it out the park.
Speaker 1: Park. But see you ain't.
Speaker 4: But the this is while fucks with this, you can hit it and then you can live a normal life.
Speaker 2: And what.
Speaker 1: Where you hit some viagra ship? You know, I'm thirty nine, I'm one year and it's the forty.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I ain't never had to use a viagara because I'm a tiger bone. Guys, tell the story before which one while I.
Speaker 1: Started drinking tager ball. No, because I don't even know why the fuck it just popped up. So you actually drinking though I thought it was because like one day.
Speaker 4: For years, I went for years, this old man came and he hugged the guy and the way he hugged him like tears came out of his car his eyes. But it wasn't no like, no, no pussy ship like. This man grabbed me, hugged him, and I stood there. I seen a grown man, sixty year old nigga hogged. Niggas saved my life. So I stood there. I waited in my turn and I asked the old nigga, I say, yo, what was that about? He said, I couldn't fuck my wife For two years. I couldn't get up. Nothing worked. I told my wife to fuck other man. She didn't do it, so I kept.
Speaker 1: You know, I did all the white man drugs.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: He walked in, and the nigga said he gave him some.
Speaker 4: Pills, some wheat grass and tiger bone, and that man fucked shout out his wife. Hold on, man, this nigga, no, hold on man, you got me drinking tiger bowl because the nigga.
Speaker 11: Dick was brooke that you went store twenty years ago ago. He was sixty. He shot his fucking rud. This dick should have been brooke when.
Speaker 1: He bruking back to life.
Speaker 4: You gotta me drinking this nasty ship because old head in the store and Dick was broken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really, man's really you den bad for that. Don't not fucking she does.
Speaker 4: Listen, this is a miracle to certain people, and this mad sense to people like, listen, this is a Chinese nerve.
Speaker 1: This ain't no, this ain't no, this is this is so.
Speaker 2: I want to do.
Speaker 1: You go from drinking this is definitely saying what's going on right.
Speaker 2: From this to that is.
Speaker 1: It's just some tiger pits.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: But we'll all due respect. I'm gonna keep it a honeyed with y'all. Puff sat here and made a drink. I didn't everything joint up?
Speaker 4: Remember, Yeah, of everything port everything into Ill tell you what we're having more park that ship I've got here.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that's really gonna get out of that. True story's true, It's okay. He give different versions of his defense like no, this is this is real. It was real, it was an epic fun gets it he says. He says, you know we asked funny questions.
Speaker 4: We actually if we asked, say like that, right, we actually asked you said no already I remember that respect.
Speaker 2: I don't go too far.
Speaker 1: You're too far down right, Sorry, I got to the far. I don't know too far the ships and you know I'm gonna say too far. It's the fact sold ten million, know something. You get back to your don't know what you're trying to go too far. I don't know what the fun you're gonna say came in came in. Yeah, so he comes in. I forget what he him and say, man say something. We were at it me and put real right like but just go is this one I just bought?
Speaker 4: And we said relaxed, like boy your checking and clear yet oh yeah, because he said he he's blacks.
Speaker 2: Then we said Jake low smile.
Speaker 1: It was all he was out order what he's saying, mind you and ladies, here he goes, you don't have to whisper. Man was in this. So Cassi was looking like, as you ask about the right, that's my homie. The way the way you said that, I feel like you did that work man, You didn't know what she knows? She was nobody sawry. Sorry, so he goes, we didn't know. We said it was a surprise to us. Cass.
Speaker 22: Yes, if you got to be on schedule to eat that ass Monday before seven, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then I say, you don't eat.
Speaker 1: Cast Hey whispered talking? Can you talk right here? I know niggas right now, you got to repeat that story.
Speaker 4: That is a point you said it out?
Speaker 1: Edie wonks did did you say security?
Speaker 2: I don't want this.
Speaker 1: Thig about it? I got no perfect for him. If he would have been here to that that that's just his staff. He ate a point of glass on on our other old. Seriously we.
Speaker 2: Say that. Listen, listen, listen, pray with the nigga because this is girl I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I said my nigga with you asked right now?
Speaker 4: His name is Eddie to ask either, but I just say, like, like Eddie, just come say hi, you're foul foul.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way this guy is fucking me up.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: He was right.
Speaker 1: Tell me what happened?
Speaker 26: You said?
Speaker 1: And he asked you what he asks right now. I did say that.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 1: He didn't mean it like that. I'm she here now she's there. She's right, that's some ship. But that's my homegirl.
Speaker 4: But that's some ship. But look no, no, but Buff my wife right there. So Buff, you know, I'm Unembarrassedble. I don't know if you ever noticed that, but me, I'm unf I rether sent for the ugly niggas old Foster my white there, so it goes to my white come ahead, and then she comes over.
Speaker 1: What's the there?
Speaker 4: He goes, Oh ship, that's okay. This is this episode should be out maybe by the time it is. Oh yeah, I guess it would be about pink pong.
Speaker 1: Baby. You know what I'm saying. Here's something you all right?
Speaker 4: All right, what we're talking about? It okay matter, we're having fun. We hear a salute Black excellette, but that motherfuckers my wife and then got my brother got it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Black.
Speaker 4: We sat you sat here, and you are Jamaican and don't smoke, and he was born in Jamaica, is born.
Speaker 1: You lived in every hood since you make one hundred percent one hundred never smoked, No I didn't say never. I don't say that I don't smoke. I just don't get it. Ha it for breakfast. That's the difference. We understand I'm a vaca if I'm a vacation with my wife or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's good because almost everybody in my family, for my uncles, they all, they all everybody in my whole band.
Speaker 1: That you're making everybody my whole basketball You mean that just goes with not really, it's a whole There's a lot of Jamaicans.
Speaker 2: Now, Jamaicans on small just like a lot of.
Speaker 1: Jamaicans are not dreadlocks. Absolutely, you know what I'm saying. Listen, I've got none of it because.
Speaker 4: All my hands is when I hang out with my wife friends, we drink yeager for old times sake.
Speaker 1: They don't drink ye They'll tell you these niggas they rich niggas while we're doing then and then they hit the yego with me and.
Speaker 2: They be like, but you know in high school how the word?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I hang out with my roster mon, yeah, rost them once hit one one pool chealous No not touched Charlie.
Speaker 1: Your pats was impeccable. One of course, rule have it from the smoke and he ain't smoking five years one pool. One's a rule. Respect everything.
Speaker 2: Christmas character and Chris Friday freaking.
Speaker 6: Seeds now for smoke when nobody else ruled.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it's okay, I am all right. So what is it? You don't know nobody.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to smoke anything that somebody else ruled.
Speaker 1: You know what these young niggas eating, Yeah, the whole bag. You're good for the roost and cultures. It's all about what you might put in. The motherfucker. I don't even think about that. Ship gets dirty?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: What? Shoggy smoking a clock? I love what we're doing. Some good ship, too good good ship, all right, playing around.
Speaker 4: Life be too good, right, they'd be good to be bullshit smoke Resie Miller want no Reggie, that's what Boris is.
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 1: He brings Reggie Miller sometimes understand why he brings it.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, yo, you're my.
Speaker 1: Friend, like we're friends.
Speaker 4: It's okay, I got the connect. Go see Jose who know? And Momsey you feel them niggas that got it right, And it's from Thustic Boombo.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: Yo, you know what again.
Speaker 9: Like I said, K, let's just say drink. Champs is the only place you're gonna have shaggy and guilty the kid on the same table. And it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: And it makes sense because because we celebrate our culture here.
Speaker 2: You know what celebrating think about it is this for people have understanding like we we we as we as as black people have more in common than than It doesn't matter about your your cultural background.
Speaker 1: There's a lot we have in common as black people.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. The struggle doesn't matter where you are. Watch you you know how want you make our where it is. Once you sit here and have the conversation, it all comes out. That's why we drink. We're on the same plane. Right, we're gonna celebrate.
Speaker 1: French. You're gonna get some shaggy ass out here. Shaggy fans gonna.
Speaker 4: Be like, you're gonna be some shaggy right, and when when I'm getting that shaggy ass. Not on duty, Yeah, Philly, we say, not on duty. Make y'all down a little Welcome to gild right now, open the phil health here. Shout out like them, Shout out Philly, shout out Jamaica, Shaggy Kingston, respect Kingston, you know, typical artists.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's my favorite place.
Speaker 2: Big up the rooster, just do this.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I know that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's real Jamaican ship. You know what I'm saying, Big up to the yard mind and we had listen.
Speaker 2: This is what we do over here.
Speaker 1: We celebrate our legends.
Speaker 4: We want to continue to support people who put it in that work and it's out here having fun, smiling, you know what I'm saying. We live a great life and we just want to continue to support people who been doing it for years. A lot of people always ask me, whore's the new artist, And we're gonna get to the new artists and.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: But right now, our ship is about people who's been in the game, who's been a part of the game.
Speaker 1: We want to we want to respect them because everybody else they got these other outlets and it's wonderful for them, and we don't mind who you see.
Speaker 4: We want to keep supporting the other podcasts that's out there, like tax Stone and you know, rap.
Speaker 1: Radarar and Combat Jack and one scene and our name.
Speaker 4: This podcast Later Joe Buttons and Rory he broke to stop. Stop, we don't when we chest don't be looking at our numbers.
Speaker 1: Stop. Oh yeah, respected our numbers, man, my friend. We like you now. I like that me and you got numbers beef. It's got nothing to do with Joe Buttons is not you got number beef right now. I like it. I like when he came. He came.
Speaker 4: He came to the CBS just putting these numbers together. Man, Fox, CBS gonna get from making up numbers. What we're gonna get, How we're gonna get more ad money if the numbers is fitted today.
Speaker 1: That's not slimings. We've had a different and food gears we don't do.
Speaker 4: But that's how you know that he had a little bit of hating his blood. I respect it though. I respect it when you smashing the nigga and he's standing across from you. We were actually yeah, I'm so mad that you was sitting this chair.
Speaker 2: But he was dead. He was dead.
Speaker 1: I looked at him.
Speaker 4: I see, you know, it's hating it. Its a little hate. Some queen's a white guy like him.
Speaker 1: Irish, but he was mad at our numbers. Salty man, salty. But you know what, with different people, we enjoy the hate. We have to embrace you got to hate them. We don't make the numbers. We don't want the numbers. Listening, listen man, only people make the numbers up as the dogship. It's still real.
Speaker 2: Because for us to be doing this for that amount of years and still being here and still making papers, still being a force to be reckoned with. You know, I've been counted out so many times in this game, you know what I mean, And they counted us all out right, and you're still here fall out, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm blessed.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Just show your back. We're still here. Let's celebrate it, ye shot, get any.
Speaker 2: Time with someone you want to come back, We'll celebrate.
Speaker 1: Right now to ship anytime you know it don't matter, come back with us.
Speaker 4: Were gonna get you drunk or this time we want we want to keep you on point the way you looking up.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing a case next time. Cases right here and need to get retired.
Speaker 3: Look like a fireworks fires trust me, like that ship ship right yeah, this show whenever we had and the guy you know, damn point.
Speaker 1: That's that's how the interview changed. But y'all resume, they are open and you close out with another shot. I mean, yeah, I don't know. I mean, I mean, I know what. It was a mad idea. But ship, that's right, that's right. We gotta celebrate what we gotta celebrate. Celebrate us, us celebrate. We got somebody? Are you gonna mid sent this?
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't know what you're doing right now.
Speaker 1: But I never think in a million years I will be drinking Suey sauce with sweet sauce with shock.
Speaker 2: Man, it's too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's supposed to go. You can ride right, let's be dragging y'all get the same ship. Don't think I'm the only one that's gonna have you too much. Get him with your ship. You're going around, don't go round the ship.
Speaker 4: It's a cruises dry by right now, ship short shank, just a spectrol shot.
Speaker 1: Just wait, hold up, holmember, he's the getting me nigga shot fire shop. Yeah, you got he gets better.
Speaker 4: It gets better than the.
Speaker 1: Second time.
Speaker 6: You have the thing against this ship builds conference in your life.
Speaker 5: Fucking lit supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Busting ship that fuck you. If you got a cool that ship has gone here, it's gone.
Speaker 6: No, don't get you.
Speaker 1: That's okay. This is an earth. I gotta say that before this ship from fucking up from ships like goo away. We're closing out, yo. Hold on, We're gonna do a picture in the drop. Hold on, good way to close it out, yo, shop what I'm saying, I got you.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you for being a part of.
Speaker 1: The drink champs. We got drunk wait drinking swing sauce and alcohol. Yet understand I don't drink. Man. Next ship is strong those in nineteen eighty six. It takes a while to wear off to that ship burn.
Speaker 29: That's just per mental, yo, thank you, right, no, no, no, I was fucking with Shaggy, so he suggested shot.
Speaker 1: Shaggy Shaggy he shot fight shot fin Bro when going to let me tell you something, man, I admit that's a bad idea. You want to get time. I see the worst idea. There is the best way to go with bro?
Speaker 4: Is my looking very listen, listen, I go through here man, fifty de four, fifty to four.
Speaker 11: So I'm like nau fat, Yeah, how would.
Speaker 4: You is puffin? He took no puffing, don't know fifty did four fifty good?
Speaker 1: Four fifty. Don't even drink that much, dude, you don't drink. You don't drink. Three three Now we have to do three disability extra muscles. So that ship, sweet kettle might be president. Let's do it your bamm. No, only he took him and his drinker says eighty six. I was a god with that was a goal with drinking, making a little Is he win his silk?
Speaker 14: Trump is up? He's up, Trump is up. You tell shot to take a shot. It's marge, the mood of Jamaica. Shot your mo mother's small shots.
Speaker 1: I'm up, fucking I'm a build a wall. You all niggas ain't coming to Jamaica. That I'm a build a fucking wall for y'all motherfuckers. Y'all ain't coming one wall. Of course, how many times you are trying to stop us to come to the States. But that ship probably been along for your motherfuckers. Trump ship, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's what you get him like.
Speaker 1: He saw said alcohol you.
Speaker 2: Like you don't.
Speaker 1: This is a fire. I want everybody so fire dad you here you went, shock you man. I was I was heavy because you saw that I was heaving the last time. Come on, even in the ship out using I can't depay this is gonna be. You know how legendary this this episode is. It is pretty.
Speaker 30: Apologize, my brother, legend I apologize if there was ever a place, no way, if there ever was a face to go with the word of fuddle Gilly has.
Speaker 26: Has he like Yo, this ship rost here roster for we don't watch this ship. They don't understand that, brother, Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think the fans could appreciate it unless they taste this motherfucker think they think me bullshit, the.
Speaker 1: Nasty as fuck. Come on, take off time with this He a fucking freak. He drinking ship like it's like twenty two years old. This ship though, you know he loves this ship though, first of all, you're too young to be drinking.
Speaker 4: Ye never don't give out and I have brot out of cards.
Speaker 1: He's something want to hospital, get it? You know, I drink bottles and this ship that's not something that I drink a whole box and set me to. You're good, you're good, three, three, you're good. Look discuss me.
Speaker 9: All.
Speaker 1: Come on, you ain't never had to look at. He's always have one.
Speaker 2: The show, don't you know?
Speaker 1: We gotta do it.
Speaker 4: I can't blame you that, y'all. This ship tastes like ship. I'm fucked up. I don't drink like that.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Hair, Wait the god, this ship, he's like, he took it, he took it, he took he did. Real niggas, real niggas.
Speaker 2: Shi.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's celebrated. Lot, you go test, let's go learn your call. You gonna do that, But I want to say that I already did make it on fuck up, I have bank pall.
Speaker 10: I am need some water and I ain't got no water to shout right now. Don't make this man no more than shout tire man.
Speaker 9: Here's Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production host and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple, Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e FN and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest
Speaker 1: Releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com