Speaker 1: Somebody's fots for boys plays for no pay. Yay. These two boys will save two Bosters shows.
Speaker 2: Because they are in a serial reviewing Cereal is the Go and every day thing in a Cereal.
Speaker 1: Boat thinking some new ones. That's boat.
Speaker 2: It's the serial serial. It's the serial Cereal. It's the serial series, serial show, the Cereal Deer Show, the Cereal Dealer Show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cereal Dealer Show.
Speaker 4: Hello there, It's Wednesday, July eighth, and this is Serial Killers, Episode one, twenty three. Andrew say, hello, Hi of Scotti BA, New York. That's Andrew down there at the Jersey show or very swanky. And since Andrew's on vacation and I'm not at the radio station. I mean I am, but I'm not because the show is off for two weeks the big show. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So what we thought that we would do? Andrew's like, I didn't agree to anything. What are you about to say? Well, here's here's what I think we're gonna do. Since we're kind of in best of mode, We're gonna go back back, way.
Speaker 1: Back as when we're not even like a legacy show.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're a legacy show.
Speaker 4: So what we're gonna do right now is we're gonna replay for you, since you probably haven't heard it unless you're a long time listener, the very first episode of serial Killers, uncut, unedited, and we're just gonna roll it out because for some reason, Andrew screwed something up and you can't get it anymore. You can't find it. It starts with episode three if you go looking for the episodes. So here's from May of twenty nineteen, the very very first episode of serial Killers. And you know that one of these cereals, I believe we did banana cream frosted flakes no longer made. Disgusting, no longer made. So here's our review of Banana cream frosted Flakes and was it tricks? I don't even remember what was the first episode. I think it was banana cream frosted flakes and tricks?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 4: I'm asking the wrong person, you know. I'm starting to forget my kids too, ones that are over a year old. I don't freaking know them.
Speaker 1: You need to throw away the cereal. It's been there for a year. That's disgusting. There's probably roaches in the boxes.
Speaker 4: No, but it's a very impressive display. Look behind me, it's really not all right. Episode number one, Serial Killers from May of twenty nineteen. Oh wait, before I play that, just so you know, well, no, I just want to let you know there's going to be a brand new episode on Monday. Today's Wednesday. Wait till Monday. Brand new episode will come in with episode one twenty four and it will be brand new. Please follow us serial Killers PC on social media. We did not have social media when we first did this podcast, and like and subscribe on all your uh platforms where you listen to this what is it?
Speaker 3: Podcast? Things? Cool? Roll it? Andrew.
Speaker 1: This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Episode one. So welcome to the first edition of Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew over there.
Speaker 1: Hi. Hi.
Speaker 3: The problem is I already ate my cereal for the day.
Speaker 1: Oh Scott, we already know you could have seconds. Well, so I.
Speaker 4: Just had a ball of Special k Chalcolate Delight cereal before we start.
Speaker 1: I think that what we should do is explain what this podcast is going to be doing.
Speaker 3: Oh I guess you know. I'm kind of jumping the gun here, so you're not going to explain it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, Well see it's Serial Killers, but it's with a C. That's this kind of cereal sound effects. So what Andrew and I are going to be doing is every week we'll be reviewing two cereals. I would like to review a classic cereal and a new cereal.
Speaker 1: Yees.
Speaker 4: So before we get started, Andrew, what's your favorite cereal of all time?
Speaker 1: That's a really hard one, Scott. You know, I'm really a Rice Crispy Treats fan. Rice Krispy treat cereal is one of my favorites. You can only find it at Walmart. It's in the purple box.
Speaker 3: That's actually not true at all. We'll go on.
Speaker 1: See, this is why we've created this podcast, so you could educate me on my cereal knowledge. I'm also a very big fan of corn pops and frosted flakes.
Speaker 4: Just plain old blue box frosted flakes, plain old blue box, not this yellow box over here of limited edition banana cream frosted no no.
Speaker 1: And see, this is what's going to happen in this podcast is I'm going to be able to try things like banana cream, and I feel like our listeners will say, wow, I enjoy his critique on said cereal or try some. You violently threw that at me.
Speaker 3: And then you do it again.
Speaker 1: I will smack you in the face.
Speaker 4: But you caught it. You're you're a great catch. Let's let's see what andrew. Well, do we need milk? Like this is all new. I don't know what's going on here, Like, do we pourt it?
Speaker 1: A all?
Speaker 3: I do have milk?
Speaker 1: We need cover?
Speaker 3: Right, hold on, I'll give you.
Speaker 1: While he's doing this, I'll critique the cereal just based off of texture. Okay, so it smells decent, I'll give frosted flakes banana cream.
Speaker 3: That what you smell like.
Speaker 1: Kind of just smells like frosted flakes.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that on a frosted flakes box it says frosted flakes and then in very small letters of corn.
Speaker 4: Yes it does, I know, because they're flakes of corn and they're frosted. Does it say they are great on there?
Speaker 1: No, it's just as limited dish. Okay, let's go in. Let's go in wine. Two. Oh god, no, no, that is foul. No, no, no, no no. So you're saying no, no, nough. This gets a giant no, and I'll tell you why wait, these really are gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a meringue, but like in crunch form, and I don't want to crunchy meringue. That just sounds nasty to me.
Speaker 4: It just I gotta be honest. It tastes very artificial and sweet. And I don't know who's coughing.
Speaker 3: Diamond.
Speaker 4: We welcome Dive into the rooms you're sitting in our first episode. I mean, my problem is I don't like banana flavored anything. Like I like a banana, but that's it. I don't like banana flavored anything.
Speaker 1: So are there banana other banana flavored cereals?
Speaker 3: You know what? Come to think of it, I can't think of any.
Speaker 4: So this is probably a cornering the mark it on Benea flavorite cereals. And this is why there's only one banana flavored circle because it's really not that good.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say it's a no for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well this is going to be a very limited edition. Oh look on the.
Speaker 1: Back, there's what's our rating scale?
Speaker 3: Want to do five balls or five spoons?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, like five bowls?
Speaker 3: The five balls? Yeah, I could eat five balls, but not this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this gets This gets a one This gets a one bowl.
Speaker 4: This is definitely a one ball review of Callogg's frosted Flakes Banana Cream Limited limited editions.
Speaker 1: After taste of it, yeah, you like taste the frosted flake, but then it also leads like a chalky taste.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm tasting like. I didn't have it with milk, so right now I'm tasting that like that artificial Yes, the artificial aftertaste like that. One time my wife she tried to make she tried to make brownies with stevia, and she tried to fool me. And it was good as soon as I ate it, but after I.
Speaker 3: Was like, what the hell is this? You get that?
Speaker 4: You get that artificial taste after So I'm gonna yeah, there's definitely not to oh, honey nut frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would like honey nut.
Speaker 4: All right, So we'll get in there next. But okay, so this is a new Cereal. Let's break into the classic Cereal vault.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is great. Oh my god, I love tricks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna go with good old fashion, Oh classic tricks.
Speaker 1: They brought back the shapes and.
Speaker 4: They're back six fruity colors because I remember for a bit, for a bit, they took all the artificial coloring out, Yeah, and they just used natural flavorings to color the stuff. And but it was nice or natural colors or whatever it is. But people didn't like it because they were very dull looking, yeah, and just didn't taste quite the same.
Speaker 1: Tricks are known for the shapes. You get rid of the shapes, what do you actually have?
Speaker 3: Look how bright they are.
Speaker 1: It seems like members of the Morning Show have also enjoyed it because there's none left the box.
Speaker 4: The problem is is we cannot have these why because tricks are for kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to die.
Speaker 3: Our listeners have dropped off exponentially. Good thing.
Speaker 1: This is recorded and we can't see them dropping off.
Speaker 3: Here's some trick. Do you want milk or just play tricks?
Speaker 1: You got to have tricks of milk?
Speaker 3: You can you use the same spoon as the banana tainted it?
Speaker 1: No, I'll get over it.
Speaker 3: And we used skim milk.
Speaker 4: By the way, every once in a while, I'll do one percent what I just.
Speaker 1: Got the taste of the banana. Okay, this is like no tricks. You gave me no tricks.
Speaker 3: Well here, this is mostly milk because we're almost down to the tricks dust. Oh we don't slur.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, tricks, tricks is tricks is that's that is good cereal? Silly rabbit, Are you just going to keep making bad cereals? I can't wait for a lucky Charms.
Speaker 3: I love it. You know, it just brings me back to when I was a kid.
Speaker 4: I was not allowed to have sugar cereals, so like, we should just have rice crispies. And I would dump in a tire sugar bowl into the rice crispies and it was delicious.
Speaker 3: But I remember going away to camp, yeah, and they had tricks there, so it was only like I was only about to have it in the summertime.
Speaker 1: On summer camp.
Speaker 3: My mom didn't know that I was having sugar cereal. My teeth were gonna fall out.
Speaker 1: This is delicious. You can't go wrong with tricks. Did you joke on the tricks?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm liking you.
Speaker 3: I have no idea of the balls went down my throat.
Speaker 1: This is why you had to switch back to the shapes tricks. I thought you switched back.
Speaker 4: You know that people like the like the round circles balls better. Right, Well, hey, you know classic cereal tricks.
Speaker 3: Can't beat it.
Speaker 1: I love classic tricks.
Speaker 3: Now, should we have a different scale for the classic cereals?
Speaker 1: No, No, this gets a five because there are some classic cereals I don't like. Okay, like, if you if you're going to give me like a like, what's a classic cereal name one raisin bran, that's gonna get like a two or three bowls to me?
Speaker 3: Well, because you don't really like raisin bran.
Speaker 1: Diamond, just diamond. What do you think of our first episicide Diamond?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, well.
Speaker 4: I guess this is our first and last episode of serial Killers. Oh wait, we have to rate the tricks tricks.
Speaker 1: I'll I'm giving this four bowls. I save my five for it's got to be like top tier cereal freaking awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I knows.
Speaker 1: Maybe there will be like a special edition of a cereal that I find to be really good and it's a newer cereal. You're like, okay, Cookie Crisp. Yeah, might have to give that five stars.
Speaker 4: We'll get there. We'll get there today though. Okay, we can only do two. We only have enough time to do two boxes of cereal.
Speaker 1: Imagine this podcast gets really big, and then we could get like the artists that come in to eat cereal with us, yes, or other members of the morning show to eat cereal with me.
Speaker 4: Could but the problem is we'll never get a serial sponsor because if we shit all over their cereal, they're not gonna want to.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, Kellogg's needs to know something. Okay, I love frosted flakes, Plane, but you messed up when you made frosted flakes with banana cream flavor, Just saying, how did you.
Speaker 3: Describe it that one time?
Speaker 4: Like someone was sitting in a boarder room that was like, remember you're like you're like like the CEO son was like, just come up with something and I'll make it.
Speaker 1: I think. So like they literally hired somebody's son who for some reason wound up in a boardroom and he was like banana cream and they couldn't say no, and then they went through with this awful idea.
Speaker 4: Well, I love Callogg's, I love all cereal brands. I mean I don't love one more than the other. And then again, I do love General Mills the best because they have box tops.
Speaker 1: Your cereal knowledge is what's really going to make this podcast.
Speaker 3: I have lots of s I know you do.
Speaker 1: That's why it's going to make it. It's like I get to enjoy the cereal and I get a history lesson as well.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good. Well see, okay, so back to the tricks. I'm going to give it three balls and a spoon, so three, I feel.
Speaker 1: If we're not coming up with an actual stuff. It's three balls in a spoon, three and a half.
Speaker 3: I think, So yeah, well they will do that. That's three and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So I give mine four balls.
Speaker 3: You get four balls. I get three balls in the spoon.
Speaker 1: Then I give banana cream frosted flakes a half a spoon or.
Speaker 3: One spoon one spoon. Okay, I do that too, So it's a point five. It gets a spoon. We don't like it, no, okay? Now all right, Well we'll dip into the cereal vault again next week.
Speaker 1: Tweet us your serial request. Yeah, Andrew pug at Z Scotti, b.
Speaker 4: Right, and uh you know what, I pretty much have every cereal on the planet in my basement. So just let me know what you want us to review and we will.
Speaker 3: So you don't have to.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I think that was okay? How long?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Look, ten minutes.
Speaker 4: It's a ten minute podcast. That's all we need because people cannot listen any longer.
Speaker 1: But as we like go into serials, I feel like maybe we could get more in depth and maybe we'll have a longer episode. You don't know, yeah, okay, so right now, we just hope you enjoyed this episode and.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the very very very first and maybe last episode of serial Killers with a C.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers with a seat. Yes, yes, yes, okay too.
Speaker 3: It's like, is this some kind of special goodbye we should have like crunch? I mean, I don't know, did.
Speaker 1: You say crunch?
Speaker 3: That's all right?
Speaker 1: Ready on the count of three, one, two, three, Crunch