Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself.
Speaker 3: Teddy Mellencamp, Tama judge.
Speaker 2: All right, we are talking about.
Speaker 3: Like this little poof poof woo.
Speaker 2: This is what happens when we only get half a cup of coffee before we start. No, okay, my God.
Speaker 3: Making sure we're all put together.
Speaker 2: We are talking about real Housewives of Beverly Hills. First, we're starting out with episode two.
Speaker 3: Well, I met at Beverly Hills housewife last night.
Speaker 2: Oh Jennifer Tilly, Oh I love her.
Speaker 3: She was so sweet and so kind, and she says she listens to our podcast and she's so rich. Simpson's rich Simpsons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So it starts out where Kyle and Durit continue their argument at Sutton's party. Duret is upset what Kyle said on her Amazon Prime dur felt like Kyle was downplaying their friendship, and then Kyle said that because Dree ranked Kyle last when she ranked the Richard sisters at Bravo Kan then Durite says it was a joke. Kyle was also upset that Durite said, Kyle turns the tears on for attention.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're going to see this clip from Bravo Khan and every episode, all seventeen episodes this season, we're going to be seeing.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, flashback, listen now. I remember the clip now because I've seen it thirty two times by the time we're only But I.
Speaker 3: Do I when I watch a clip, I feel like it was just a joke.
Speaker 2: Well, now that I saw the clip episode one, I just went off like memory and so I couldn't really remember the context. And then when you see when she spills the water and she says that it is a joke. But I think what my assumption is is clearly there's a lot bigger issues.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. What's a big issue. It was so annoying at that party to see guests they're filming as they were with their iPhones, as they were filming the show. I'm surprised that cameras like panned in on somebody that was like whoo, Like, if guys, if you're invited to a housewife party.
Speaker 2: Don't film, don't film.
Speaker 3: So annoying.
Speaker 2: But also if you're invited to a housewife party and you're not being filmed. Their torture.
Speaker 3: They are torture. You go to find something to do, they're like, excuse me, ma'am, get out of my way. We're filming a show here. Therefore, I know. And those people like get glam done. They pick an outfit and they're like, excuse me, can you step to the side place nobody wants to see your face?
Speaker 2: Then jer thinks Kyle was mad at what Durit said, and watch what Happens Live. Durit said the closer Kyle got to Morgan, the further she got from Dreid. After this, Kyle didn't speak to her for months.
Speaker 3: Is that a reason to get mad at somebody? Do you think that's really the reason why? Or is Dey just pulling that out of well.
Speaker 2: I don't think they when not filming, or when they were doing double dates with their husbands. I don't think they spent very much time together.
Speaker 3: So you don't think that Kyle's downplaying her friendship with Dreit. I think that because what I see is on TV, So I don't you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see Kyle multiple times a week. I never once is she like unless she's filming, She's like where's dere Yeah, like yeah, like it's that's not necessarily happening. Nor do I think Duret's like reaching out like, hey, let's hang out, let's get together, like Dureed is if you think you're an introvert, a home boughty like is not like to out and about like it's yea, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm all for that and clearly stay home all the time.
Speaker 2: Just likes, you know, ripping down SIGs and Kyle's on into working out. Like things are a little different where they are in their life.
Speaker 3: Different lifestyles right now, but they're both going through the same thing. That's what's so frustrating is like they could be bonding over this, but instead they're fighting over it. And then you have the guys PK and Mauricio like browing it out.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I've never necessarily understood when they are super close because they're one of them is kind of always digging at the other.
Speaker 3: So they just don't like each other.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they must like each other because.
Speaker 3: They keep filming the same show together. Yeah, Well, if it wasn't for the show, they'd never see each other again.
Speaker 2: Basically maybe I don't know. Well, I think they've recently seen one another off not.
Speaker 3: I just feel like the clips that we're seeing of them complaining about the other one is not enough to make them not like each other.
Speaker 2: Like Tamra does that shit to me every days?
Speaker 3: I try to piss you off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyle tells her to give her grace. Dree says grace time is over. Dur says she needs to have a voice and is no longer that girl we've seen the past two years. Do I appreciate that Durit is bringing it? Yes, but Durie, You've always had a voice. You never stop talking.
Speaker 3: Yes, she is long winded. Her and Eddie could sit in a room and they could talk, Oh my god, forever ever. And I'm like this, bullet points, bullet points, what was it?
Speaker 2: What was Erica's quote back in the day? Like, yeah, but you say dumb shit?
Speaker 3: I say, yeah, everybody else's shit is dumb.
Speaker 2: But I do appreciate Dured's effort. Because Christ's time is over.
Speaker 3: Kyle, I am.
Speaker 2: I am done, and I am pissed, and I don't care if I have to bring my kid, my friends through the mud.
Speaker 3: But do you feel like people have to walk on eggshells around Kyle when it comes to the Morgan stuff.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like it boils down to Kyle doesn't think Duried's loyal, and Durie thinks Kyle is trying to get her off the show. Oh come on, well, I mean, I think that's what she's trying to think.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I can tell you I speak from experience.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I speak from experience. When you've been on the show for a long time, certain people want you off the show so they can be top dog. Ain't gonna fucking happen.
Speaker 2: But I don't think Kyle would want to read off the show. I remember the Oh there's been multiple years where it's rumored that Dreid's not going to be back. And I know that Kyle was always an advocate for wanting her right.
Speaker 3: I always want what's best for the show, even if I can't stand that person. I'm like, yeah, but it's good. It gives us content.
Speaker 2: But I know Ile likes to read.
Speaker 3: I just, oh, yeah, it looks like it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think it's a little bit rough. But then Kyle and Sutton meet up. Kyle talks about how everything between her and Moe is fifty to fifty. Kyle says that agency is also hers and books and interviews. Mo has credited his business to his wife. Sutton says she doesn't see Moe's book uses evidence and divorce court it might. Sutton says men do not like parting with their money, which she learned from her marriage. Sutton tells Kyle that she needs to file. She thinks Kyle needs to go talk to an attorney quickly. Do you agree with Sutton's advice?
Speaker 3: You know, it was the scene with Kyle Emeriicio was very telling. She thought that, you know, you could see in her voice that possibility of reconcile, right, and he was just sitting there like, oh yeah, laugh. But he got that apartment for six months and got it fully furnished and bought the furniture. And I felt like she her face was just like he ain't coming back.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that was necessarily her face. I think we have to also go back in time and remember how Mo always has been on camera like he's.
Speaker 3: Like one of most Like is he laughs like this is his nervous energy kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think like most men. I think Eddie does it. I think Edwin's Doll, I think does it where they're not fully listening to what you're saying, and then it's like yeah, yeah, oh yeah, and you're like, no, I told you something, sad. Oh oh that's horrible. So I think that's kind of what's happening. But I do think that Moe and Kyle are good representative.
Speaker 3: Of divorce, of separated duration done well, Hancock Park bitches.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then they go in the backyard and she has slippers for them to put on. A fucking course she does like, you know.
Speaker 3: What, well, there's nothing when you you're all dressed up and they're like, take your shoes off, please.
Speaker 2: Oh I pour Durie's outfit.
Speaker 3: I was like, And then to read how many times she comments on what she's wearing, Well, my Chanel shoes have Had I known, I would have worn the Payless shoe source ones like I'm so mad, Oh my god, I tripped because of my Chanelle jeans. They're too long. I don't ever hear her say the gap. No, Well, I mean what about my gat pants? My Target sweats are falling off my poshmark. But my poshmark I bought from Tamra. He may, he may, bet she may. But Erica is truly playing the peacekeeper this season.
Speaker 2: Well, she's definitely, you know. Erica sees where Dee and Kyle are both coming from. Then Kyle and Sutton continue their conversation. Kyle says she went into a conversation calm and Durit did not come off like that. Kyle feels a lack of trust from Durt and feels she is oblivious towards anyone else's feelings about her own.
Speaker 3: Well, I also feel like Kyle's not used to Doreat fighting like that. So every time you see Kyle, she's like, huh.
Speaker 2: This is what I They have been fighting like you.
Speaker 3: I go back in Durit is like unhinged this season. Well not today, Kyle, not to you know what that.
Speaker 2: I mean, We've already said this, but that looks like somebody that knows that they got to fucking pull their weight to be kept on a show, and they're in the middle of a potential not.
Speaker 3: Going to disagree, but I'm here for it. I'm just hoping she gets so much shit that they'll start leaving me alone.
Speaker 2: I don't think Art's gonna get a bunch of shit.
Speaker 3: It's actually going the opposite way. It's they're going after Kyle. It's kind of like the me and Shannon thing. I thought for sure, like I'm just over here paying my taxes and staying at home and doing all these things, and and I'm the bad one. You just sounded like, oh, ed that delate, delate, delate, delate, And I'm the bad I'm the bad one. Who is this fucking podcast? I'm going on? Why do I have to go on his show? I don't even know who he is, just doing a favor.
Speaker 2: His name, His name's Nick Viles.
Speaker 3: So I sat next to set next to Nati last night at the party. His wife, Yeah, and we were talking about that. She was laughing. She goes, we were just sitting there going, are you kidding me right now? I go, I love that you kept it in.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing is just how long they left it like they were not like sometimes that'll happen, you know when sometimes you hang up with somebody and then like they yeah, we saw it on OC with you. But then you're like, okay, hang up, but they're like, no, let's that's good, But also, who is Vicky talking to her boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Probably I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Durie says, in the past few years, p K would drink and when they fought, he would take off and be gone for weeks. She says, this is what the kids are used to. That made me sad.
Speaker 3: That is sad that they would get in fights and then he would leave and the kids are just used to that. But I'm assuming the kids didn't know they were fighting.
Speaker 2: I also kind of wonder how this is going to work long term, Like, yes, they are kids, and kids don't need to know every detail, but there's probably some form of like family therapy and discussions you can have with your kids so they're not blindsided.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sure they're having those little mini discussions. I'm sure they have to. No, I don't know what is in the water in LA. I have all us all use all us.
Speaker 2: Well then cutting cutting, cutting, cutting, that's just a Kyle and Sutton combined. I like some cutting cutting seemed down. After she talked to her, Mauricio replaced a picture of him and Kyle with a picture of him and Emma Slater.
Speaker 3: Dick move, I mean and Dick move in the home office at their house that they still jointly own. Dick move.
Speaker 2: Erica says Tom had a picture of who he was effing underneath his desk. The passive aggressive PHOTOSWAP is a petty move.
Speaker 3: Petty it's a dick move. Yeah, I mean, like, go put it in your office at your agency. Don't do it at your house.
Speaker 2: Who needs who puts photos up anywhere?
Speaker 3: Framed one of their Dancing with the Stars partner Like, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Then sudden, Erica and Kathy head to Kyle's house to surprise her. Kathy acts like she's an Amazon delivery driver at Kyle's gate.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Kathy, she's just like the gift that keeps going. I mean, she is just as Amazon. It's the guy in the brown outfit. No, that's ups Kathy. Oh okay on Amazon, and she's got a She's got a U haul box in her hands. I'm like, Kathy, I want to know where they got those pizza boxes.
Speaker 2: I also want to know, like Kyle really have no idea whole group was coming over.
Speaker 3: Well, she obviously knew she was filming because she was fiming with her daughter in the kitchen. I would assume they surprised her. Yeah, I think that that was authentic. But it's like not easy get into her house. No, well there's eighty two thousand dogs and a gate. Yeah, why, I mean you have to.
Speaker 2: Ring the gate.
Speaker 3: I'd be more afraid of the dogs.
Speaker 2: Kyle said she was crying looking at her wedding photos. Kathy tells Kyle that she looks like she could be Moe's daughter since he has aged Kathy a like when she's like acts out the lifting weights. But say what I mean, say what you want about Kyle. The way she handled this, yeah, shows like how much.
Speaker 3: She has respect for So it's yeah, no, I get that, and I didn't have that when I got divorce.
Speaker 2: But but I love when Kathy goes, oh you didn't want to hear that. I thought you would, like.
Speaker 3: I was gonna make her happy. And then Kathy's like, well you know that Mauricio he's been talking about Hilton Hiland, Like, oh God, here we go.
Speaker 2: And then you get it off your chest, Kathy. And then Mauricia's like yes, because then they showed the pictures of him like all ripped up, like he's like great, those guys.
Speaker 3: You might know the answer to this, what why do guys as soon as they separate start doing topless pictures of themselves in the gym to let.
Speaker 2: Them know first traps. I mean, page six did say that I was riding my peloton in a very sexual manner.
Speaker 3: Can you show me what you were doing?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the same thing I've been doing since Peloton came out with my dad. Apparently now I'm giving a little extra thrust. They're like showing her tits off. I'm like, I've been showing these tits off since I bought them. Then, Kyle says she and Moh have respect for each other. He sent her flowers on Mother's Day. Sutton says she used to get flowers, but now she doesn't even get a text. Erica brings up how Sutton gets a monthly payment from her ex at three hundred and fifty thousand per month, so she should be happy with what she's got.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have that than flowers.
Speaker 2: I can buy myself flowers with three hundre in fifty thousand a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lots of flowers.
Speaker 2: Then PK and Jurite made up for dinner. Jurite says he doesn't realize how hurtful. It is when he says single, PK.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was like, look at my outfit. He was like, I got a new outfit and it ain't from Target.
Speaker 2: He's like, I got myself some mozimbic a new outfit, not jakin.
Speaker 3: Get it. Next, we're gonna see PK in the gym no shirt on.
Speaker 2: PK says he didn't know how bad he had this disease. He is clear on why they made the decision they did. PIK says they don't speak to each other nicely. He says if they spoke to the waiter anything like they spoke to each other, it.
Speaker 3: Would be maybe yipped out then U.
Speaker 2: P K says Durite was social, vibrant and busy, but it's not that anymore. He says, she became a different girl. I think that's code for once you got the show, you change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Jeff Lewis went on somebody's podcast or maybe it was his radio show, and he said that, he goes, I know her and I know him, and she's changed since the show, And I think that's what PK was trying to say when he said that, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying aesthetically because clearly, like we go all that time, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, we all changed throughout the years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, and I'm hoping to change again.
Speaker 3: And I know I can't wait for my new look. I can't wait for my can you see me in season twenty seven, It's going to be a whole new me.
Speaker 2: But I do think when we go back and look at like when she first had her first bathing suit line and all that.
Speaker 3: Stuff, like just he kind of sounds a little jealous too, almost when he was talking about that, like you know, you got elevated and I was pushed down, and well, sounds like a you problem. PK.
Speaker 2: Well, he talks about how he will be there for her and says they will talk five times a day. P K says that they won't. PK says they need a break from the codependency.
Speaker 3: If I had to talk to anybody five times a day, I would die. Text text I people don't call me, just text me. I know when I see your phone call, it makes me not want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: My voicemail says, HI, you've reached Teddy. Please do not leave a message, send a text.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm going to do that. I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's yeah. And then if you can't get in touch with me, this is my assistants number.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't even listen to my voicemailse no.
Speaker 2: And then but this is the problem. If you don't listen to your voicemails, then you seem unhinged because then your voicemails full, and then you're like, what's wrong with this person? I just don't think to look at voicemails. Oh my god, just text me. Now we're getting to episode three. It starts back with Kathy and her props. Kathy is delivering suitcases with invitations in it for a weekend get away.
Speaker 3: Her sponsored box Lelian Bean. Right, is that what it was? Lily Bean? Lilian Bean is on it.
Speaker 2: The second that, like the press hit the media for me, a TM bag arrived, Well where's mine? I have no I'm saying I had new initials because my other one had TMA. All of a sudden, I get to this big package. I open it up and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, DM, you're on Lily Like, we already filed your divorce papers.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Lillian Bean. We're handling things from now on. Oh my god, but Kathy is delivering the Lilian bean with invitations in it for the weekend get away. Kyle tells Kathy she hopes the trip won't be weird. What to read?
Speaker 3: Wait, have a question?
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 3: You get the vibe that Kathy is low key signing to read.
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: I also think R H O B H has basically become America's next top model for housewives kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Remember even from the very beginning, you had Renna's kid girls, then you had Gigi and you had Bella and yeah, no models coming out of my family. Oh faoto of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Moe goes over to see Kyle. She shows him the changes she made to the house. Kyle thinks about Mo and his condo with no dogs and no responsibilities. Mo signed to six monthlyies, which made it easy to transition and gives them time to access where they are after six months. Something that Kyle mentions is bizarre. I don't know what wording she used, but uh, that he bought the furniture, yes, which makes it permanent versus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could tell that she was kind of bummed out. I felt sorry for Kyle at that moment. Because I felt like she was like, Wow, you're kind of making it seem very permanent.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it. I mean we saw. The hard part to watch, I think as her friend but also as a viewer, was her confessional when you hear production ask the question and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not ready to answer that or something like that. Yeah, but I'm seeing Maurcio just seems so happy.
Speaker 2: He's always seems happy on camera. Okay, I'm like, I mean he always is kind of he's like all sad and he's like laughing, and so I'm like, but I think she seemed happy. I think they seemed like they were having fun. In that scene.
Speaker 3: All she liked is taking his closet. I'm going to take the closet.
Speaker 2: Sorry, And then I love like just for pulling out like the random you got your out apartment, Get your shit out of here. I need your closet, Erica Facetimes Durit. Erica tells Duri that the Richard's sister's ranking comment at Bravo KHN did not feel planned or on purpose. Durit says Kyle has iced her out so many times, like after her fashion show in New York City and asked when when she sided with Eric after the reunion with Kathy.
Speaker 3: I mean the montage of flashbacks Kyle not being a good friend to dari was production did her no favors.
Speaker 2: But I feel like.
Speaker 3: She's gonna get the shit edit this year.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, but I am just saying this. I wish they would have edited it all the times we saw Darit being a good friend of Kyle.
Speaker 3: I know it goes both ways when you watch these shows, and I get so pistopic.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get hell about saying that, and it's not me coming at Duit, But like, when was Durit ever really there for Kyle? You would think of all the times last year was when Durit would have been there for Yeah, and instead she showed the fucking text messages. Yeah. I don't like that. I mean, that's what I would have led with, not the Bravocon thing. But I think somebody at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the reunion, I showed text messages, but mine weren't like they were your hands and ginormous fond It just was embarrassed printed like that. I know. I heard you and Erica making fun of me, assholes. Fuck both yous use.
Speaker 2: Erica says they need to sit down and both be heard.
Speaker 3: Erica, the piece makes and I know, I just love it.
Speaker 2: We're getting ready for real A races and Duck Duck goose, But.
Speaker 3: Duck duck goose.
Speaker 2: Erica has been playing monkey in the middle all season.
Speaker 3: She has I think it's gonna bite her in the asshole, you do, I do?
Speaker 2: I think, not the ass the asshole.
Speaker 3: It's going to get up into that ass cheek, the full bad the cheek's open and bite the asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just feel like whenever you do, it's it's hard. That's a hard position to be in because you say you're trying to be sympathetic to that person, and then to that one, and the next you know, that one tells that one. Oh, Erica has had this, which ends up coming out and then Eric is like, I know, so it's really hard to be like you.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be a friend to everyone.
Speaker 3: I know. It's been really tough on me.
Speaker 2: It's really The ladies show up at Kathy's house to leave for ocean Side, by the way, ocean.
Speaker 3: Side, what what can we talk about?
Speaker 2: Ocean side. I'm the only thing I'm working.
Speaker 3: The kind of went to San Pedro, pere.
Speaker 2: Go to Riverside County.
Speaker 3: That too ocean side.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, ocean side is pretty, but I thought you're gonna be like, oh hi or something like that.
Speaker 3: No ocean side. It wasn't even like San Diego, La joya ocean side is that like military base over there or something like what? And I don't even after even watching it, like where were they staying?
Speaker 2: They staged everything so like the even the beach looks nice because they have Kathy's living room on it, Like, I mean.
Speaker 3: There's beaches here in La but not that you can probably film on. Not an ocean side.
Speaker 2: I think I've been to ocean side because we went to there's like a camper land type place out there that we went and stayed at with the kids before.
Speaker 3: Yes, as a kid kid, Yes, ocean side then.
Speaker 2: Uh. Jennifer Tilly is holding a Louis Vauton boat slash piece of art worth thirty three thousand in the car. Erica asks who is the famous guy that they've the most famous guy they've gone on a date with, Garcel says Eddie Murphy, Will Smith and Sean Penn.
Speaker 3: This Eddie Juddes is the most famous guy I've ever focked. I was gonna throw that out there right now, now famous. I made that bitch famous exactly. He was a nobody, nobody from Anaheim.
Speaker 2: But I love when Erica goes if you have boned Eddie Murphy, Will Smith and Sean Penn, why the hell did you marry Mike Nylon? But this is what I do like to see on Bevock circadis wealth. Oh. I love that has Kathy only had sex with one person?
Speaker 3: That's what it sounded like.
Speaker 2: They have a picnic at the beach. Durite is feeling better after her melt down leaving the kids. Durite says she found out Pik moved into apartment and expects their children to stay there. She felt she would need to be a part of the decision. Would you I don't know that I would need to pick out I do understand, like before introducing your kids to a new person or whatever, that you know your ex needs to meet them or whatever it may be. But picking out the apartment, I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure yes, But it's not her business. This is what you call breaking away. He's gonna get his apartment, You're gonna who knows where you're gonna end up beause I heard your house is in foreclosure? But so is he gonna pick out your next place to live in?
Speaker 2: She's probably gonna ask them to. This is the codependency we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Will they talk five times a day?
Speaker 2: Not anymore? Not anymore? Tam, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, Well, I hope he pays for the house. I don't. Then I don't like that house.
Speaker 2: I know it looks just like fine.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. I have another friend, influencer friend, Rebecca and off, yes, her too, but influence her friend. And she was filming in her house and I go, do you didn't seo? I go, that looks just like Teddy Saw. She goes, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're we all have matching houses. They're the McMansions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the modern farmhouse.
Speaker 2: Modern farmhouse. Then they have, you know, after they're continuing on with the picnic, she says that, you know, the first time, the kids are not staying with her mom, just staying with the nanny because p K wanted the I kind of got confused here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Erica opens up about how Tom was mean to her. Then. Jennifer's ex was Sam Simon, who created the Simpsons, and she got a piece of the Simpsons, and.
Speaker 3: They got a big old piece of the Simpsons because they're not going anywhere anytime soon.
Speaker 2: There's fuck you money right there.
Speaker 3: Oh that is fuck you money.
Speaker 2: And I mean they were only married. I think, what did she say seven years? Then they played.
Speaker 3: Duck duck goose, Duck duck duck duck goose.
Speaker 2: Uh but what about the real I listen tearing on her face falls two times without trying to brace oneself, Like I get it, Like we've all fallen. I'm falling running in the sands sound easy, right, but how do you not know to even put an arm out? Like the second time it happened that.
Speaker 3: The like shouted a slow motion.
Speaker 2: And like then she turned over, she's in her and.
Speaker 3: She did like she was like sexy. Her shirt flew off in the wind and one boom popped out and it was like just natural boom. She just laying there all sexy. I mean, I'd be like a hot mess.
Speaker 2: And why wasn't her face yucky? Because she was I don't know. But Erica was like in a dead sprint, like she was really going for it. Yeah, but I've never d was like a piece of plywood like dead. Wait, you would not want her on your team, not on a running team. Maybe. Then Kyle does a toast with everyone to Kathy for bringing them all together. Kyle tells Dree she wants to speak with her. Andre says it's important to address the elephant in the room.
Speaker 3: But before we get into this, the elephant in the room, I mean, we all say it, what does it mean if we if we especially it's so big you can actually see the elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we would probably comment if we saw an elephant in the room, we'd probably be like, whoa, there's.
Speaker 3: That elephant over there. I'm not an elephant in the green sweater over there, you see that?
Speaker 2: Unlike we're.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, are you calling me fat?
Speaker 2: Unlike when Kathy's like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guys, look look I know and Kyle, it's just a server. It's actually she just like takes her glass and she's like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Something I was confused about at this. You know, after they do their toast and before or after Kyle and Durit start to kind of get into it. Duritt and Bo's are talking and Garcelle's like kind of pissed.
Speaker 3: I know, so why.
Speaker 2: Because she wanted to be included in the conversation. What was her reason that they all want to get to know Bo's.
Speaker 3: And I just felt like I felt like it was kind of stupid, Like they're at the end of the table and they're having a private conversation. Everyone's like, why are we not involved in this?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hold on, Ryan Seacrest day now you're in the same building. Yeah, why aren't you involving me on what's happening?
Speaker 3: And I just feel like the girls look for any problem. They just like, you know, sometimes like they just want something to bitch about.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that Garcela's pissed that Bo's likes dur.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're taking it deep.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. And she hasn't gotten to get her herself in that.
Speaker 3: I didn't see anything wrong with the two of them talking at the end of the table. I didn't think it was that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: That's actually normally what happened in those long especially a long, skinny table. Yeah, you're not like sticking your head and there's like what especially when there's like plants that are taller than you can't even see it.
Speaker 3: I mean, we all know what she's saying. Anyways, and Peakue he's got an alcohol problem and Pink is not gonna let me talk to him five times a day. And Eric is like this, Oh yeah, don't worry about it. There's just yeah, don't care. It's it's not going well.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. You'll hear it thirty seven more times. Episode four. Then you know, Kyle and Durite continue on with it. Durie went back to see what she said at BRAVA.
Speaker 3: Oh god, not again, we need to see it again, she said, But this Erica was even surprised. Why did you like? Oh that bugs me? Yeah, yes, I used to have a cast member that used to do that all the time. Are they call production and bitch and go? Even Tara says that I'm like, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Do not bring me. I don't. I said, I agree to make it a better yeah now, But I love that Erica doesn't even say anything. She's just like, yeah, yeah, I did, I did.
Speaker 3: She gives zero fucks.
Speaker 2: Kyle says, there are many pieces to the puzzle, but it started there and then you take this next one and can I have a glass of champagne? Before we get into.
Speaker 3: It, Kyle brings up how Manna Pravacan asked Kyle why she keeps throsting Teddy upon the women and why they clearly don't like her. Kyle said to Reid, is Teddy's friend, and don't say anything because it's you. Don't say anything because it's not the popular thing to say. So nobody wants to Nobody wants to claim you touch nobody.
Speaker 2: Wants to guess who's my fucking co host? Bitch?
Speaker 3: I claim you, I claim you. Dey says she doesn't give a fuck what Anyboddy's opinion is. She actually that's actually who Kyle is, she thinks, but I don't think so. I don't. I don't believe that for a second. Kyle's not one that doesn't claim.
Speaker 2: I think Kyle is somebody who if somebody is their friend, she's going to stand up for them, regardless if they're.
Speaker 3: So what do you think that she's referring to her when she says that's actually who Kyle is.
Speaker 2: She's trying to say that Kyle plays to the audience and not Dree.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 2: We saw how Deurite was her first couple of seasons. Then the audience came for her after she called Camilla fucking and then she changed and then she became more like laid back to changed everything, and now she's back to who she originally was.
Speaker 3: So yes, where do you stand with Durit?
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to her, but I don't I don't stand. I don't stand with her either way.
Speaker 3: Like I I mean, but do you feel like some of the cast members on that show don't like you because it's not the popular thing? No, I think social media.
Speaker 2: I think Garcel doesn't like me. Just because Garcel doesn't like me. I don't think it matters if I'm popular or not. But I do know that Kyle wasn't the only one to stand for me during that question, because I had seen Erica right after. I was at Bravo con filming Oh something different, filming something different, and I walked into the restaurant and Eric's like, did you see it yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well we must be doing something right because we have one of the number one podcast on iHeart so suck it bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so at least there's that. But also I kept thinking, like about the nine Gift, like now why am I here? And like why every time they show me, do they have to show me as being fucking annoying? Like one time? Give me a likable they did?
Speaker 3: They did that likable one in the golf cart when you were in the golf cart with Erica. Maybe no, durt you're in the golf cart with Durit.
Speaker 2: What was I doing? I missed it.
Speaker 3: I don't can't remember what. Did Durit say something? Teddy? Yeah, she's yeah, you are very likable on that golf cart.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: And she's like, Teddy, let's go oh that, And you're like this, you know what.
Speaker 2: I can't help that, I'm so likable. Then Kyle brings up Durie reading her text at the reunion, Durite says she would never share something where Kyle confided in her.
Speaker 3: I would be upset with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish she would have led with.
Speaker 3: That because it wasn't something pertaining to the show. It wasn't like, oh, I got this text message and we were texting back and forth like the One Eye showed Andy, like me and Shannon were texting back and forth between the two of us, and it was something pertaining to something that happened on the show or we talked about on the show. This is like, had nothing to do with it. It's just kind of like, hey, you know, I've lost a lot of friends and I just want us to be good. And I think Durite felt like she was trying to shut her up.
Speaker 2: She well, Durie repeatedly says manipulating. But I think at this point we have to remember what Kyle was going through during that season, and she has now asked her supposed best friend on the show, Yeah, can we.
Speaker 3: Can we not do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I don't. I think that would be if I was doing something with you and I was going through a very tough time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's tracking.
Speaker 2: And I like gave you the look and I was like, yeah, don't I can't right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Would hope of course, then you wouldn't be like, well yes. But then Kyle says God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. Will you let me talk? And says it's okay, Kyle, It's time for you to listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like it's a little bit of acting in there, a little bit of acting.
Speaker 2: Well, she was in that Peter Pan. I love that I'm talking about Peter Pan. She was in that Peter Alpa, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Alphabaink I know, I thought about it. I thought about it. Do some really good wicked. We could have done the bop. Oh have you heard the bop between alphabet the it's on Instagram where they go back and forth. We got to do that on TikTok Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, we're gonna nail it. Anyways. Uh, then that's it. That's the end of the episode. That's what do you think continues happening in Ocean Side. I didn't get to see the scenes for next week.
Speaker 3: I didn't see the scenes either. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm hoping that they get to go home. But then there's not a lot in the Ocean Side. But then Kathy was on, they have a nice lunch. Nice lunch in La Hoya would be good. Hold on, what is that place the military station.
Speaker 3: Or it's called Ocean Side?
Speaker 2: No, you drive past it? Camp Pendleton, yeah, Camp Pendleton, Yeah, all right, thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Yeap