Speaker 1: How you guys going. I'm sorry what you see and listen you just said it. Yeah right, you guys are get more better.
Speaker 2: You should not have seen my college g p A. What I guess, how would you assess your performance?
Speaker 1: I honestly, I gotta go back and watch the tape and I think I'll have a much better idea. Definitely some good, some bad, but fuck good to be back out there, excited for for next week until you get better with these guys.
Speaker 3: First, sorry, were those first three series of Whirlwind Free Trade? I mean they were they were quick three and outs, and you were under pressure basically all nine snaps.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't feel good to go three and out, especially to start the game. So that was definitely frustrating. But obviously put on myself. You continue to be better, make sure the guys around me are are ready to go. I'm ready to go, and you know it starts with me, so I'll put that on myself. What helped you get into room that fourth drive, I'd say more than anything, just things were opening up. Had a good feel for for what they were doing, especially after these joint practices, so it felt good even even going into the game those first first few drives, just miscommunication, guys on on different pages and got to execute. Trey, how is your chemistry going with Chris Conley.
Speaker 3: It seemed like your best throw of the day was to him for that through down conversion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris has done a great job. Man, Just be consistent. One of those guys it's always on it, and that showed today. I think he took advantage of his opportunities.
Speaker 2: Touchdown was unorthodox for sure. Was that like a no no, no, yes situation?
Speaker 1: It was a yes yes, yes, no yes more situation. Yeah, Well, he ended up making a great play. The defense made a great play. I didn't think you'd be able to get to it, but yeah, guys, guys made plays and it ended up working out. Yeah, exactly, Tray.
Speaker 4: There's you know, a lot of a on you in these games, and you know, I'm sure a lot of people are reading a lot into it. Is it hard not to put too much pressure on yourself giving all the attention.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been, Honestly for me. I was excited to get back out there. Honestly today that was the biggest thing and go play real football again, go compete again. So that felt good. I guess first and foremost, But obviously you know the score showed it, but just from drive to drive, just got to execute better, Trey.
Speaker 3: Can you kind of describe, but what goes on on the bench between series when there's four quarterbacks sitting there and Greasy talking to you too. Is there a lot of voices or what's kind of the main point of the discussion?
Speaker 1: Guys kind of talk separately. If I have a question on something, or Sam or Brandon brock whate whoever it is, has a question on something or what we saw on a certain player concept, then we'll definitely talk through it. For the most part, you know, it's looking at what we saw and then turning the page on to the next drive.
Speaker 2: Right, I expect you go through each just snaps on us for three drives. But you're under a lot of pressure. I mean, are there some where you're just like, man, I'm kind of screwed here. And I mean, in retrospect, are there some where you could have said, maybe I could have gotten it out quickly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I know there's one I definitely could have thrown away and avoided a sack, or at least it felt like it on the field. But again, that's one of those things. I think I really got to go back and watch the tape, and I think i'd have a better answer for you after that. In the offseason you said all you wanted was a chance to compete.
Speaker 3: Given how the training camp and preseasons unfolded, it is just.
Speaker 4: Sort of what you had in mind.
Speaker 1: Just just taking advantage of every opportunity I get one day at a time. Like I said earlier in training camp, I just just trying to stay present, focused, one day at a time, and trust that you know, whatever is meant to happen will happened to play.
Speaker 3: Before the play, before your touchdown throw to Ross you had you broke the pocket and right before lineus you're able to diship to really need How much of that was improvised?
Speaker 1: How much did you see the play unfolding and all descripted, all improvised once I got out of the pocket, but really made a great play just keeping his eyes on me and continue to work for me, and guys have done a great job, you know. Throughout training camp. Charlie had another one too, on a scrambled drill, just being able to to find space and get open.
Speaker 3: You went back to the confidence a tray that you need or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean every completion does, for sure, but yeah, definitely like confidence in Willie. Just just knowing that we're on the same page. It feels good to know that we're on the same page, for sure.
Speaker 2: Chopped up and then.
Speaker 4: Wanted to make sure that you didn't touch the ground before the ball was out of your hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was close. It was close. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure it was. It was very very close. It felt close. Awesome.
Speaker 3: THANKSG.