Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Earnest what's going on you now Locked in the cliff Notes, the number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice. Make sure you have your notepads ready, but more importantly, make sure you're ready to execute on the information. Yeah, but before we get started, we gotta let them in on the breaking news alert. All right, so, earner is the time has come, eylu Grad School is here, and you know how.
Speaker 3: We bringing it.
Speaker 2: Over one hundred past webinars, weekly webinars from industry experts, monthly financial planning calls with a shot, our movie and book club, access to our private investment group on Facebook, and we've just added the home Buyers Blueprint Value one reloaded from our brother MG, the Boys Guy, which has over twelve hours of content to guide you through the process of buying a home with a number of home buying programs to get you through the process, y'all. And in addition to that, you now have access to our weekly mentorship calls for all things real Estate, hosted again by brother MG. It's an amazing package. We put it all together. We can't wait for you to see it and be a part of it. And right now it's fifty percent off. So you got to do is head over to Eyluniversity dot com. You're gonna get fifty percent off.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty one, We're gonna do something different. I'm gonna let you guys decide if you want to execute it or not. I'm not going to force you. But this is for those who want the greatest return and possibly the greatest year possible.
Speaker 3: To follow up from last year, these are the three secrets to winning with your money in twenty twenty one. So let's rock and rolls. We can bring our amazing guest point. So Number one, what I want you to do. Please write these down every spare dollar that.
Speaker 4: You get in twenty twenty one, I want you to put half into the market and half the too. Eliminate in debt if you want to be debt free, type debt free in chat. I think all last year we proved what kind of games are possible set Tesla seven hundred percent, Apple eighty nine percent. We'll talk about a few others that ran up two thousand percent. The misnomber that you can only get seven to twelve percent.
Speaker 3: That's we prove that to be wrong.
Speaker 4: But this year I want to go more comprehensive and talk about lifestyle structure and having great games in the market means nothing if you have a ton of debt and a bunch of bills every time you walk to your mailbox. Number two, this is important for my fellas. Got to avoid lifestyle creep. I say this because interest rates were more than likely rise in twenty twenty three. This year will not be as sexy as twenty twenty, so it'd be a little bit more difficult.
Speaker 3: So we're going to get a.
Speaker 4: Chance to see the cream rise to the top and those who can actually invest in trade it will be on display this year, so you don't need to go get a fourteen bedroom house this year.
Speaker 3: Let's wait. Everyone can't do like him five hundred.
Speaker 4: Listen, you may not be able to get Ride to Night Maxwell, sure you know you may not be able to get.
Speaker 3: John Legends say baby, I love you.
Speaker 4: Let's put on this playlist and let's not have any stress. And then number three. Everyone always asks me how long does it take for me? It took me about eighteen months once I concentrated heavily on it. I use the Dave Ramsey death snowball, but modified so every other revenue stream I put fifty to seventy five percent into pan off my debt. If you only have one source of income, it can take you anywhere from two to three years. If you have more than one, it can take.
Speaker 3: You twelve months.
Speaker 4: If you really bust your ass and put all your extra money into it. I know when COVID clears, everybody wants to go to Plaia.
Speaker 3: Everyone wants to go to Tuloom. Great, hold off until you get debt free.
Speaker 4: Though this quote from John Templeton is probably one of the most important. Happiness comes from spiritual wealth and not material And when I was broke, I used to think to myself, like, give me the money and then I'll find a way to be happy.
Speaker 3: But we tried to put this on display week after week. Last year.
Speaker 4: I was happy as given to others last year. Very really did I even talk about any of my personal accomplishments. Last year, I was happier to give to those who needed or wanted it. So I'm begging you write this down. I need you to find a way to give to ten people every week for fifty two weeks this year, and watch how the blessings multiply in your life. This is not some theoretical well or some church thing. This is something I've actually done. This had a tremendous impact on my life. And last year something you beat up on me was like, man, all you cover is stocks and long term investing. But this is what I call the freedom set of light. So this is the beginner's version. Once we go into week sixteen, I'm going to give you the full blueprint. But this is your freedom set of light. These are the things that you need in place to actually have financial freedom. So Number one, you need a business you pick now in your industry. You need to see what the probability of hitting a million or multimillion dollars isn't your business. We don't want to walk by hope. We want to walk into the data and know what's possible. Number two, stocks, We talked about that forever. We know why real estate. So I said this before, it's not a gang war. It's both. It's not stocks or real estate, is both. We talked about it two weeks ago. Life insurance. For what you invest in, the bang for your buck that you get life insurance is a great addition to your satellite and portfolio. This is a big one I want to touch on. I talked to about it in the Sniper Room earlier. But having a job. Don't let people on Instagram and social media tell you that working is bad. The average entrepreneur makes less than thirty thousand a year, and we all have a friend that has excuse me how the business for eight years and he hasn't went anywhere. But he's like, man, I can't believe you work for somebody else, and meanwhile they're not able to provide for them. So there have been more millionaires made from stock options inside of companies than they have been actual entrepreneurs that have went on to make a million. So don't let people trick could. My mom used to tell me some beats none right. So if you have money coming in, it's what you do with it that would help catapult you. And once you actually get into this business, we'll talk about this week eight. You need twenty four streams of revenue in your business.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: When we talked about it two or three weeks ago, people were shocked because you often heard seven was the number. I've been to enough conferences wherever I brought up that number, of people laughed. But I want to walk you through an illustration of what corporations do. Don't follow what I say. Follow with the top ten companies throughout the world. Due So these are the fundamentals that matter. Add this to that fundamental list. When you are evaluating a company, this is key. How many customers are in their ecosystem. So Apple has one point five billion active devices. According to last year, T Mobile actively has ninety eight million customers paying every month. Microsoft has seventy five, Netflix seventy three. Disney Plus had eighty six point eight. They're projected to go to two hundred and sixty million by the end of this year. The only weakness we do Disney Plus. They don't have any amazing content. They're living off old content. But if they can find a way to create more content without going into debt like Netflix, they can have a powerful last business. So a key point I want you to write this down. Companies with a subscriber base of seventy million to one hundred million is eight.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member at dic ernerds.
Speaker 3: What's Up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash uyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 4: Sweet Spot to invest in your homework for the night, make a list of ten of those companies and select the three that you want to invest in really quick, go ahead.
Speaker 3: And like you don't like the mandalorian is.
Speaker 4: The last episode was amazing, But it's one of those things where it's like, it's very niche, it's very It's kind of like kid Cutty, like kid Cutty spawned a wave's but not everyone is like, yo, you hurt the new cutting. But if Kanye does it, Kanye would be Apple or T Mobile or Netflix in comparison.
Speaker 3: Your analogies are incredible. Man, that's a good one. I try. I try. Spot.
Speaker 4: It's a point that needs to be stressed home for the fellas. You can either buy and hold for freedom, or you can choose to be selfish. Fellas, I'm gonna talk to us more aggressively this year, and I'm gonna tell you some of the things that I wish that I was told earlier. The number one reason that people don't hold for ten to thirty years because you don't give a damn about who is in your life and who is in your family, and you're not looking to secure their future. At some point, fellas, we've got to have some private talks about hedging in relationships. But the thing that I see is amongst the men that love their kids and love their family, they all have put something away. For the men that have had the misfortune of dealing with the wrong type of person or having a child and being divorced with the wrong type of person, they are a lot more hesitant. Through the good graces of God and through this partnership out last year, I was able to talk to like fourteen thousand people about investing, And whenever I've talked to men, the ones who really loved their kids, it was not even a question if they have money put away. So we won't do this in a public form, but in the private form we have to talk about some strategies to mitigate even if you are in a tumultuous situation in your household, if you got in before the crash last year, it only took you three months to recover, thank God to quantitative easing and all the Robinhood traders and all of us that were new in the market that helped prop some of these things up. And if you bought at the absolute high before the world shut down, it only took you six months to recover. Six months, and we talked about it before post World War two, in a recession, on average it takes seventeen months to recover, which is not a long time. When you're in the middle of that store, man, it f its like hell on Earth. But I want to reemphasize these points. So if we enter another because today the market's slid down and everyone was panicking, I'm like, Nazdak hit an all time high before the.
Speaker 3: Open, What did you think it was gonna do? Once again?
Speaker 4: If I score fifty two in the garden the next game, I'm probably I'm going to go back to my baseline average. And the people who kept waiting and kept saying, well in another month, I'll invest they missed.
Speaker 3: Out on one of the greatest roullies in history.
Speaker 4: So I need you to know, once the market drops thirty to fifty percent, it usually goes up one hundred to one hundred and thirteen percent and four years off index, and a loan technology usually is five hundred percent to one thousand percent return.
Speaker 3: These are the three sleepers that I wish I.
Speaker 4: Had called in twenty twenty. This first one you need to write down. Domino's Pizza. We've talked about it. I wish I would have called it in March so I could have patted myself on the back, but I think I did already with tussling over the last ten or eleven years, Dominos is up fifty seven hundred percent fifty seven hundred percent number two overstock. Oversock is going to slide back down this year, but it was a nice return of five hundred and seventy percent seventy six percent, and Novavaks is a sleeper.
Speaker 3: I don't think Novavax is good now.
Speaker 4: And maybe we'll do chart time next week for sure, but ten thousand in last year in n Novovaks.
Speaker 3: Would have grossed you two hundred and eighty. I can't lie. I have some fun over that. I really do.
Speaker 4: This is my personal blueprint for twenty twenty one. My entire theme of this year is going to be no talking, all executing. So I'm gonna be straight to the point on every episode, and I want you to execute if you choose to. For me, I'm personally gonna go through two hundred pages a day, go through my research stack. I'm going to go through the weekly review of the top one hundred companies on my list. So write this down because if you want a competitive edge, this is what I'm doing to get it. I'm going to research every single stock in all markets, are international markets and domestic in ninety days. I'm going to mark off the by zones for every company, mark off which ones are winners and losers, and block out all the noise.
Speaker 3: This point right here is the most important.
Speaker 4: Block out all noise. I'm gonna be real. Most financial outlets have turned into world Star or shape Room. Kudos to the good people of at shape Room. Love y'all right, but not a lot of information is given to help you catapult to the next level. A lot of it is to keep your attention and eyeballs glued to their page for at revenue. And then my final assignment is to discover what the top three investments are for the year, So screenshot that because this is my personal blueprint. So if I'm a little bit quieter this year, I'm getting back in the trenches in the laboratory so I can put some enhancements on this crystal ball. This is one of the most popular posts and cause some controversy, but I originally posted this in twenty eighteen in December and posted it again and caught fire. But I'm not putting this to cause you to be stressed or depressed. I'm doing it to give you context. So when you first get your first hundred grand, whether it's liquid, partially liquid, or all tied up once you have kids in a family, that's not real money, right, So let's take me out of it and let's look at the DAYA kudos to Joshua. In order to be considered rich, according to twenty nineteen seven, you need at least two point three to be wealthy. That's to have a cushion. So whether it's liquid, real estate, a combination of both, that's how much. This is the metric for where we are right. So the first goal you want to get to is ten grand. After that you want to get to fifty. The third milestone is one hundred. After that you have to be pushing to get to the million dollar mark in combination of all assets that you have underneath your portfolio. Before you will actually, if you have kids, be able to breathe. And the true way to know if you have more than enough money, you need to multiply whatever your bills are. I multiply those times ten years, and that'll tell you how much room you need for cushion to be stable.
Speaker 2: To hear a more extended conversation. Make sure to check out our live YouTube show Market Mondays every Monday eight pm Easter Standard time, seven pm Central, and check out the Market Monday's podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, wherever you download your podcast Now.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag Drop Mike, drop Bag drop drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash p o d kat z thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash po d kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast terms and conditions apply. Hiring, indeed, is all you need