Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap? Hi, Garret, what's it all about today? So Joe wants to play a phone tap on his wife Alicia. Now, there's been this house on their block that's been up for sale for a few months, and they don't understand why it's not selling. So I'm going to call from the real estate office to explain to them why the house hasn't sold. See what happened to today's phone tap? Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Alisha.
Speaker 2: Please Alicia speaking.
Speaker 1: Hi. My name's Neil Patrick. I work over at Reality. I'm not sure if you're aware, but we are currently selling the house two doors away from you. Yeah, I'm aware.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I got your number from one of your neighbors. A few of the buyers seem to have seen you walk around the neighborhood and they're kind of turned off by your vulgarness. What are you talking about, Well, it seems you like to spit around the neighborhood, and frankly, it's not a big turn on for our clients to buy the house knowing that people just walk around and spit where they like, and they're afraid them might be their house that you spit on, or maybe their car or dad is the.
Speaker 2: Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of in my life. Are you serious from spitting that you considered to be vulgar? It's kind of their house. The ugly house that's been on the market for five years isn't selling. No, you're trying to find a escapegoat to take blame why you can't sell the house, to look into another profession. Well, maybe maybe you know what, haven't I say?
Speaker 1: Hello? So I just want to give you some time to cool down and maybe consider what I was offering.
Speaker 2: Not cool down, you're irritating the out of me. You're a crazy psycho bitch.
Speaker 1: If you have a spinning problem, that's fine. But if you're going to spit, shoot it into a tissue for what it is to spit.
Speaker 2: Wherever I want to. I'm not gonna stop this to pout some crazy riddles to things I should when he can't sell a house because he's probably ugly. Oh, he just doesn't have the skill set to sell a damn house.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, So here's old due. We'll give it a few minutes. We'll call back. She's probably gonna think it's me again and a little bit more. All right, Oh, she's gonna spit on me. Man, Hello, what's up? You will not believe what just happened.
Speaker 2: Do you know the house down the street that hasn't sold in like five years? Yeah? You will not believe the real to have the audacity to call me and tell me that the house.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sell it Because.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting in hacking all over the place. He said, he's trying to blame me for his lack of being able to sail that ugly ass house. I'm gonna spit in his face.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, I can kind of see what his point is in a way. I mean the house is.
Speaker 2: I mean you can see what you mean by that. You can see what thanks the realtor to say some crazy ass and then the neighbors.
Speaker 1: But for you to be concone with it, you are your mind?
Speaker 2: How much? You don't even come home tonight? They're not sleeping in my bed. Shop is closed. Don't you come in? Don't you got anything?
Speaker 1: Okay? I love you. I love you. You know I love you.
Speaker 2: You don't know what love is that that don't come home tonight?
Speaker 1: Shote colo Alicia, Alicia, my name is Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, my oh god.
Speaker 1: You Alicia, What do you want to say to your husband Joe Joe?
Speaker 2: First of all, you suck Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another one.