Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, we're back for part two with Juliana. Let's get right back into it. Does his son live with you or share time with you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: Yea the time. Oh that's so not his name, Lucas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah wow.
Speaker 4: I know you never thought you would relocate, but love has a way, truly, because now it's about a new life for you and your future and you want to grow old with him. So you start your life there. And the good news is it's not far.
Speaker 3: From your family exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could do it in a car. You don't have to take an airplane.
Speaker 1: But Juliana, isn't I mean, isn't it interesting? What do you ever think about the fact that a year ago, the day before you went to that event on Long Island, did you think a year from then, which is now, that you'd be so deeply in love with a big rock on your hand, planning a wedding and announcing an engagement with a man that you are so desperately in love with. Did you really think that you would be there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I really had no idea, you know, and not for nothing, but especially thinking about the mental headspace that I was in like last year at this time, and to just look back and see how far I've come, and like how much life has truly changed.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I thought last year, but I know I was like very hesitant to even date him, you know, and now here we.
Speaker 1: Are all right, Well, you are so wise?
Speaker 4: Do make it official? Can we have a personal text? Of course, we want to see the ring. We will to set the date with you.
Speaker 1: We wanted to argue, Leanna, you have been so you are your wives beyond your years. You taught me a few things. Every week, Susan and I answer questions from our listeners. We give golden advice. We're not going to call you coldon, but we want you to kind of weigh in and we're going to ask some questions and then ask your opinion. Are you all right?
Speaker 4: I'm going to read the first one, and it is from Julie from Cleveland. She says, I've been dating someone who is great in a lot of ways, but I noticed that I don't feel like I can fully be myself around him. Yet. I find myself filtering what I say or how I act. And I'm not sure if that's just early dating nerves or a sign we're not the right fit. How do you tell the difference?
Speaker 2: Hmm, I I think you know right off the bat.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm no dating expert.
Speaker 2: I have kind of minimal experience with that, but I would say there is definitely beginning nerves of you know, being fully just kind of like your weird self. But I think eventually, you know, it just clicks and you kind of forget about like kind of have those walls and the nervousness around your person, and you know, I would say, if it's something that you're constantly aware of, you know, filtering yourself so much, then you're obviously trying to protect yourself from maybe being judged.
Speaker 3: You don't feel like they're your safe.
Speaker 2: Space, that they may take things the wrong way or things don't want align right, but you know, trust your instincts on that you know yourself better than anybody else, Julie.
Speaker 1: So you know, that's a great answer. But you said the key word, Juliana, which is in the beginning, people have nerves. And we don't know how long Julie's been dating this guy, but you're absolutely right, in my opinion, if Julie, if you've been dating this guy a long time and you're still completely filtering what you say. That might be a sign, but if it's a new relationship, it's probably nerves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And for me it's hard not to be myself, so.
Speaker 3: Not a bad problem to have.
Speaker 4: What you see is what you get. But for her, I could see the first couple dates being more reserved or you know, don't be your authentic.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys just told me not to be authentic, to be sweet and deliver only kindness.
Speaker 4: To be authetic.
Speaker 1: It's a delivery, So Julie, say whatever you want, but just control the delivery. It makes no sense zero.
Speaker 4: You got to be comfortable to be in a relationship when it's brand new. I get it. You feel a little weird, you're not sure, you're not sure about your own feelings or his what his thoughts are. But eventually you have to be okay being yourself and if it's not a.
Speaker 1: It's probably not the right fit if you have to too lot. All right, good job, all right here we got Wait one more question, Juliana, how long did it take you before you were unfiltered with Mike? Right? Did the get go? No?
Speaker 3: Not right from the get go. You know, I was very hesitant.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that weekend at the house. No.
Speaker 2: I think that weekend I was just feeling them out, you know. And then shortly after we went on a trip to Florida together and I didn't even think about it, but I was like, oh my god, I'm you know, going away, I'm sharing a hotel room. I was like kind of freaking me out, like and I think that helped. It kind of just forced things, you know, there was no escaping each other. So I was like, you know, I just I am who I am at this point.
Speaker 1: Please, that's right, good, good for you. All right, let's change, right, it can't change. Well, I'm going to change because you guys told me I have to. Okay, This next one is from Johnny from Seattle, and I think Johnny in this case is a girl because it to I. E Okay, I've been talking to someone who is very charming and attentive, but he moves fast, talking about trips together, future plans, and how different I am from anyone else he's met. Part of me is flattered, part of me is little overwhelmed. How do you tell if someone is generally exciting or if it's love bombing?
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, I feel like there is definitely a bit of what sounds like love bombing if a lot of it is like talks. But I think, you know, to give him the benefit of the doubt, somebody that's thinking of plans in the future, you know, that's a good sign, right. So I think actions speak louder than words. So see what he follows through with, you know, And I think words are tough when you know everything's so new, so you got to rely a lot more on actions than what they're saying. Otherwise, it sounds like it could be love bombing. If there's no like trips booked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I think what she's saying is she's nervous because he's talking about tripping, uh booking the trips, and maybe she feels like it's too soon. But I think to your point, Julianna, if if if you if you don't, if you're nervous about doing that, yeah, or or you feel like you're not ready, then maybe that is love bombing. It's like the flip side of the same point. You were ready to take that jump with Mike. Maybe she's not ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And me I am that person. I'm the love girl. I'm the one that's going to plan the future and talk about, oh, we should do this together when I'm excited. So I read it totally different. I think she should just enjoy the ride and whatever happens happens.
Speaker 1: Right, really, yeah, well, I don't know. I will tell you, Susan knows. I recently dated a guy who, on our I don't know, third date, looked at me and said, you know, you are really someone could fall in love with. It gave me the ick because because even though.
Speaker 4: I loved it, I was like, wasn't that sweet?
Speaker 3: I mean, I was real.
Speaker 1: I want well, Susan, since we're not together, how real was it?
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean he could have fallen in love with you?
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I love a good lover boy, so I had like, you know, because I love a love with girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's that Italian thing, all right. The next one is from kat Oh my goodness, and she's from Philly. I can't wait. I've been dating someone who is really great, but I've noticed that I feel more anxious than secure when I'm with him. He's not doing anything wrong necessarily, but something just feels a little off and I can't quite explain it. Do you trust that feeling or try to work through it logically? Wait a minute, I don't wait.
Speaker 1: Can I just stop position Susan the word logically. You don't even get to answer this question, Susan, You're just gonna let Juliana take all because the word the minue you introduce the word logic Susan's answers right off the window. Okay, ihead, Juliana, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I guess you know, one of my first questions I would ask is like, do you have things from your past that maybe are not resolved? Like is there trauma or insecurities from past relationships that you might be carrying into this because if he's not doing anything wrong, you may be kind of like projecting the anxiety of past situations. And I think when you start anything new, you know, you've got to leave the past in the past, and you have to kind of give everybody a clean slate to just prove to you who they are. You know, you can't judge somebody before you know them. But you know, I also think there's a benefit in a reason we have instinct, right, So it's just it's kind of hard. You know, you got to see if you're bringing anything in from the past, and if not, maybe your body's trying to give you some signs here.
Speaker 4: But she says something just feels a little off. So is she not sure about him right? And it's not even her like maybe she's questioning where he's been or his she's getting anxious.
Speaker 1: But also it could be what it could be what Juliana is saying, which is I think I'm more with you Juliana on this one. I think she probably has some trial. That's why she can't explain it because it's probably not him. It feels a little off to her because she's bringing along in that suitcase, that baggage, a little bit of trauma maybe from another relationship. I think you're right on the money, Juliana.
Speaker 2: And you know, one other thing I want to add too is I think in this like day and age, it's so hard when you start newly dating somebody, I feel like nobody really.
Speaker 3: Asks the question of like are we just dating each other?
Speaker 2: Like the fact kind of have to even ask that, you know, Like I think people say, like we're exclusive or like not exclusive, and there's so much confusion around that and like around the beginning stages of dating and until you get to that point that like, if she's confused about where you know what he's doing.
Speaker 3: I think you know ask. I think there's no shame in the game. I basically said to Michael, I was like, so are we dating? You know I was because I'm not.
Speaker 4: But before I sleep with you, you got to tell me you're not sleep with anybody else. Situationship that new dating thing now that means you could sleep with whoever you want dated?
Speaker 1: What the hell.
Speaker 2: It for you?
Speaker 1: We can? I just say I think I need to become Italian because you too seem to clearly have all the answers there. I love you as you can submit to the rest of the world. You can submit all your bringing questions to us by going to batchel nation dot com slash Golden Hour come back each week. Juliana won't be here each week, but Susan will take care of the Italian answers for everyone.
Speaker 4: I could definitely have her once a month at least, that's right. I like it. She's calm and she's you know, you say it like it is, Kathy. Do you see what she's saying.
Speaker 1: I don't see it at all. I see a beautiful girl who got the guy and I'm still out in the rain by myself. So no, and we're both from we're bull from the Massachusetts. Like why when?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know, Juliana. This week, we're going to play a game, okay, and we're gonna ask you to tell us which is worse in your opinion and why and no depends, allow you.
Speaker 1: Have to answer, Okay.
Speaker 4: I can't say it depends.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I think this is the occult, okay, because I always have a difficult time with things like this.
Speaker 3: Context matters.
Speaker 4: Okay, Kathy, you want to start, you want me to.
Speaker 1: Start the first one? Here we go. Not that this has ever happened to you, Juliana getting ghosted after three dates or getting rejected after three dates?
Speaker 3: Ghosted?
Speaker 4: I think which is worse?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ghosted is worse.
Speaker 2: I think the lack of communication is like a lack of regard for you as a human.
Speaker 3: And I think that's worse.
Speaker 2: If somebody who open and honest and just say it's not working out, so much respect to them, you know.
Speaker 4: Hey, I love I agree.
Speaker 1: I one hundred percent agree with you. It's it's all about respect. It's it's somebody's tried it out, it didn't work. I'm going to tell you after three dates and have the respect for that person to do it. Good job.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, here's a good one when texting, all right, being left on red or getting a one word response. I hate it when you know they read it and they didn't respond because as a woman, we assume, which is a cardinal role that we should not assume. But if they don't respond, maybe they're busy, maybe whatever. So what do you think I.
Speaker 3: Think no response is worse?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know if sometimes the one word answer is aggravating, but at least it's acknowledging.
Speaker 3: That you said something.
Speaker 2: So I'll take an acknowledgment over potentially getting ignored any day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kathy, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I so you know you little love love girls over there. I feel like if somebody has read it and I'm dating them and I know that they're you know, working on they're a lawyer and they're working on their case, they acknowledge that they just don't have time to answer. But if they answer fully later, I'm good to give a one word answer, unless it's are you coming over to cook me dinner tonight? And the answers yes. Then to me, the one word answer is exactly the opposite. It shows a lack of regard. It's like I can't be bothered to take time. I took the time to read your response, but I'm not really going to take the time to respond to you. I'd rather wait get the good answer.
Speaker 4: I have about dating someone who never texts first or someone who texts constantly.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, if they never text first, I never even really pay attention to that. I mean, but I think it's like, I think that's worse, right, because I'd rather have somebody that's texting me all day, you know, And I can neither give the one word answers or now the responses with the thumbs up you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, I got one here, it's one of my and I'm sorry. I have another answer for this finding out they lied about their age or lied about their height, Juliana, which is worse.
Speaker 2: I mean, Boston is like known for the men saying they're six feet and they are not six feet. I think, I mean, I think age would be worse because you know, are you saying you're older or younger?
Speaker 3: First of all? And then you know, it's a that's a that's an important thing. Height I can get over, you know.
Speaker 4: Until you're my age. Okay, and you go on a dating app. I'm serious. I've lied before, and I've gone out to meet people that I met on the app, and within the first three minutes I said, listen, there's something I have to tell you. I am not sixty three. I am really sixty six. Neggatve Okay, I go. But some people would think I'm a liar. Yeah, but nobody was talking to me because I been fifty nine and sixty one. I don't remember the exact years, but you have to sometimes. I'm going on there at sixty nine.
Speaker 1: So I think toa you have the right answer. Though at our age, obviously it's different. You're you're younger. If a guy says he's you're thirty. Let's just say you're on a dating app and the guy said he was thirty two and he was really twenty eight, you may or may not date a guy two years younger. But in our age, if a guy is if you're if you're sixty nine like Susan, and you're looking for a guy and he says he's sixty seven and then you meet him and he's seventy five. You know his healthman, you know what I'm saying, it's you get older. Age matters more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so you, But so would you.
Speaker 2: Guys think it's worse than if they lied about their height.
Speaker 1: I'd like to have a guy to lie to me about anything, right now, right fair.
Speaker 4: I'd be upset about the height because I have an issue.
Speaker 1: I would be upset. I don't. For me, it would be the age because again, at my age, if a guy tells me he's younger, which I would date in a heartbeat, I'm looking for that energetic, adventurous guy. So if i'm if a guy tells me he's you know, an age that I would date, and then I meet him and he's, you know, barely ambulatory, then I feel terrible saying to him, you know, I don't want to say you weren't quite active enough for me? All right? What's the about this one?
Speaker 4: A bad first kiss or a terrible first date conversation? Oh they're both bad.
Speaker 3: Bad, But you know what is like?
Speaker 2: I think the kiss, I think the bad dinner conversation is worse only because it's like the whole date, you know.
Speaker 4: And you'll never get to the kiss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the right but a bad kiss is like, you know, if you had the best date ever and it's a bad kiss, it's like okay, like maybe it's the nerves at least, like I enjoyed the time and enjoyed the conversation, Like I'd give them another shot.
Speaker 1: You know, that's very smart, That is very cool. Okay, I've got one. Because we've been Susan and I've been talking about dating apps a lot. I'm in Philly. That's what we're talking about. Getting on dating apps. Okay, dating someone who never posts or posts you too much.
Speaker 2: Worse, I think would be too much. And I only say that because I think, you know, social media is a highlight, highlights of everybody's life, right, I think there's like something to be said about maybe somebody that's like kind of over sharing, you like, don't really know the authenticity.
Speaker 1: Behind you see bragging that he's waitit wait, I'm lost, Juliana, you're saying it's worse to post too much.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I personally wouldn't have a problem with a guy that never posted me. You know, I know what goes on in our real life. I'm quick that I just that's fine with me. I think the overposting is almost like I just have had people friends in my past that have been really toxic relationships and like it hasn't been good in the real life, but then the guy's like going out that yeah, and it's just it's like I have a weird kind of lens with that. Like if a man is over sharing me, I love it. I feel like that's great for the girl, like okay, but also like why what's the intenship?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a second, we gotta wait, since we got to add a little added thing on to this question, which is worse, Juliana. A guy who never posts you, but at the same time he's following and commenting on other girls posts.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's gotta go immediately. Gotta go.
Speaker 4: About this one. Getting dumped by a text or getting dumped over a two hour dinner, which is worse. Either one is good, but if you had to choose one, I.
Speaker 3: Would love to use. MYA depends on this one only because like, how long have you been together?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I think a text would feel so sad from like such a long term relationship.
Speaker 1: Juliana. Wait, a second, love you girl. If you've been dating, let me just pose it this way. You've been dating a guy for a year, not Mike, because you know the rings on your hand and the date's coming. You've been dating a guy for a year, and now you're at dinner and he comes in and you notice he's off and it doesn't feel right, And because you're such a smart, beautiful woman, you're like, oh shit, this is something bad's come in my way. Do you really want to sit there for a guy that you are planning a future with and here for two hours about who cares what he has to say? Because I'm tuning out the minute he start, I'm getting up and saying I'm out. You're gonna listen to that for two hours?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But which one's worse?
Speaker 1: Do you get just died? It's way worse for me to have to sit there for two hours. Give me a text and I'll go cry for the next two months. Okay, let me to listen. Do it. You're right.
Speaker 3: Time is money, and you know what, he can't take two hours of my time.
Speaker 1: If he's just gonna there, yeah go Julian. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But if you feel like he's dumping you, during this order the dom Pernon and the caviar bitches. Yeah, you're gonna pay for this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know what happens. Oh shit, I left my wallet at home. Do you mind picking up this one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I have my wallet. Never brought my wallet, you know.
Speaker 4: What I Kathy, Kathy, how about flirt with everyone or rude to everyone? Julia?
Speaker 1: You know my answer?
Speaker 2: What's your answer, Juliana, I'm gonna have to go like rude with everyone.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I couldn't, and that my heart.
Speaker 2: I would like I hate when people are rude to people like but I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: If he was blurting with everybody, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: He's mine. Yeah, I would be like, who cares? He's mine? Hope you have him fun. I had a date once with a guy who was so rude to what I should say, so rude rude enough that it was like, you know this is I don't like the way this looks. Whatever it was, and I never saw the guy again because to me, if you are rude to a server that tells me everything I need nobody.
Speaker 3: We're done here.
Speaker 4: So I do have to ask you, what is your biggest ick in meeting a man? What would your first ick a red flag?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What do you I?
Speaker 2: I think it's hmmm, my biggest ick.
Speaker 4: I think it's I don't know, like rying if you find out he was a yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I think, well, yeah, oh, I would be like I would be gone in a second.
Speaker 1: I don't deal with liar's a big ill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't even have the time for like liars.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for people that to your point, waiters servers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with about somebody the first meet and they talk nothing but trash about their exes.
Speaker 1: Oh, can't do it? Just wait, I've got one. No, go ahead, go ahead, Giuliana.
Speaker 2: No, I was just gonna say, you know, the way people talk about like their past relationships or even just other people, like you can learn a lot about them.
Speaker 1: Or I want I want Mike. I want Mike to listen to this next one because this might be the last.
Speaker 4: One we have time. I want Mike to come on after she comes out.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this one's really important, Mike. So Juliana tell them to listen to this one. Okay, even okay, ready.
Speaker 4: There, Michael. What they're saying Okay.
Speaker 1: Mike, Mike, listen up here. The answer I'm going to give you the answer before the question. The answer is neither, but we're going to play it anyway. Your partner, that would be you, Mike, forgets Juliana's birthday or is it worse to forget your anniversary with Juliana? Which is worse? Mike? Let me help you out here. I will never forget either one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think would be worse my birthday?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: My birthday?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'm not a big huge birthday gal. Anyways, I mean, this was my thirtieth and we did something super fun for it.
Speaker 3: But I think and I think.
Speaker 4: Your birthday would be about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like doesn't involve them.
Speaker 2: It requires them to just kind of remember you individually.
Speaker 4: And there's no way they could forget an anniversary because we remind them. Babe. In six weeks, it's our fifth anniversary. Where are we going?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, Susan, Susan, Mike. Next Thursday is our four and a half month anniversary.
Speaker 4: Did you get me?
Speaker 1: I mean, seriously, that would be the question I have. I don't know. I think that birthdays and anniversaries are really imparty. But Juliana, you did mention that you did something very special for your thirtieth birthday. Yes, what was it, she asked, in a very friendly, neighborly way.
Speaker 2: Well, I, of course woke up here in our New York home, and Mike had made my usual breakfast that he always does, with coffee and flowers, and he got me some really breathing gifts, one of which may or may not have been a beautiful ring.
Speaker 3: And we went to New York.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, stop, he doesn't want to.
Speaker 4: Does he have a father and uncle?
Speaker 1: I got where's his father? Uncle? And I will move back to Newton wherever I moved to Long Island. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, you had a great day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we met my friends and my aunts and some of my cousins in the city, and we, uh we did.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't care about your job, Michael, I don't.
Speaker 1: Care about her friends in the city. You just said you got a ring, and you're not going to say on our podcast. I'm officially engaged because I'm gonna say it if you don't, well, my can't.
Speaker 4: It was a ring.
Speaker 3: It was a ring. It was It had a lot of meaning behind it.
Speaker 4: But you know, I think the promise ring.
Speaker 1: No, yes, I promise to show you later is what it is.
Speaker 4: Diamond ring.
Speaker 3: It's not a diamond ring.
Speaker 4: Okay, that hells It's so fine. Nonetheless, he gave it to you. It means the world to you. I think Michael's doing a good job. He's doing we want our girl happy, and now we do the most there.
Speaker 1: Wait, hey, Michael, I'm from Newton. We all stick together. Where's your uncle, your grandfather, your father, your stepfather. I'm good, I mean just leving off.
Speaker 4: You are just a delight if you are, smile on my face for the second we started this podcast.
Speaker 1: We're so glad that you joined us for a batchoor happy hour. You are Wait, I have one more question. We can't leave. Okay, I don't know if you're in a home or an apartment, but have you started to redecorating it yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are in a home and it is so fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a woman's touch. That man's place just needs help.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, Susan, this guy not only see buyer I suuly surprises, brings her breakfast, He's letting her decorate the home. We need this guy, he needs to write a book. He needs to write a book for other men.
Speaker 4: Really, he's so smart.
Speaker 1: He's very sorry. He's top tier. Will you come back once you if you ever get engaged or decide to get married somewhere down the road, will you come back on with Mike.
Speaker 4: With him, yes, so we could talk to him too.
Speaker 3: I would love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we would love that as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you, well, thanks again for joining us on Bad for a happy Hour.
Speaker 4: Kathy, she is adorable.
Speaker 1: Of course she's adorable. She's from Newton, where I'm from, and you call me adorable.
Speaker 4: She's Italian. I could say too, but no. You know how people see her us anybody on the show, on any kind of film, and then you talk hard to heart like that. I loved her. Yeah, well close is with her dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's when we talked with her. First of all, I'm just gonna go on a limb. This just Kathy. I think that she is probably engaged, wants to make an announcement. It's just my intuition. And I sat there thinking a year ago, you know, she went through this public breakup and all this mess. But she said herself on our podcast that had she not done the show, she wouldn't be where she is today, she wouldn't have met Mike. And I thought, you know, that is such a positive way to look.
Speaker 4: Look at it. Yes, just to have a good head on her shoulders. But I'm with you. That thirtieth birthday, Yeah, that he made breakfast in bed like he always does. Did you hear that always does? Where is that man? And she had flowers?
Speaker 1: But well, what do you think though? I mean, she she was glowing, first of all, the girl was so happy. But I feel like we're not that age anymore. We're not thirty. But you know, listening to her talk, I kept thinking, she's thirty and she knows she's you know, they say when you know, you know, you know when you know she knows. That was one thing I thought. The other thing I thought was how much her life has changed. I didn't get the sense I'm asking your opinion. I did not get the sense that she really cares about She said, I'm a private person that she doesn't really want to be in the public eye. Did you get that sense?
Speaker 4: I exactly that, Yes, she doesn't care about that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what if I always said to you, if I could find the right person, Yes, I mean, I would always be grateful for the experiences we've had, but I'm grateful for every experience. I am too, but I would, I mean, I love Bachelor Nation. You know that. How many times have I said it gave me back my life? But listening to.
Speaker 4: Julie, you're back out of depression your husband, Yes.
Speaker 1: It did. It's but I also feel like she as hard as it was. And I have no idea because I was never chosen by the lead. I was never a lead. But I really felt like as she's graceful, she is empathetic. I loved her answers.
Speaker 4: To return her lye her clothing line, nice girls.
Speaker 1: It's nice girls, It's always and her grandmother said it's always nice to be nice. What a great message to send to everybody.
Speaker 4: My family was always be kind and the same difference, you know, I don't know. I just check out their line, though of course you.
Speaker 1: Do it shopping. Susan always wants to go shopping. All I can say is in the the fact that she has moved in with him after a year. She literally it sounded like she had us moved in.
Speaker 4: I think the year is good, though, don't you.
Speaker 1: I think with what she's been through. I think she knows what she knows, and I think she's ready, and I think there will be an engagement, if it there hasn't been one already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think there'll.
Speaker 1: Be a marriage. And hey, Juliana, if you're listening, I kind of like to come to this wedding and you know, meet.
Speaker 4: Your if you need me to officiate.
Speaker 1: We are relentless. Anyway. She is a lovely, lovely hum And for all of you in Bachelor Nation who don't think that she was in it to find love, you don't have to worry, because she has found love now. And that's the name I am.
Speaker 4: The fact that she said she was not a big dater. You know, she tried the dating app after the show and all, but she was more of a private person. And like you said, Kathy, without Bachelor, she would have never went to that house to film with all the and and waitling like.
Speaker 1: Wait, can I answer your question? Yeah, if I didn't want to like embarrass myself. But when she said she was in the Hamptons at this influencer party party and this guy like just immediately zones in on her, can you imagine all the quote unquote beautiful people who must have been at that party like you and I. What chance would we have had.
Speaker 4: Like she I went to something like this at the Mayers.
Speaker 1: Remember, Oh that's right. I'm guessing that Juliana ton.
Speaker 4: Out tons of people. There was not an executive producer that flirted with me.
Speaker 1: Our time is coming. You heard her time is coming.
Speaker 4: But I enjoyed her, and I hope she holds true to bringing Michael on and we'll have them both on when they want to announce there. But you know what, the fact that he has a little boy and she loves him and takes him back to play with her nephew, and it sounds you.
Speaker 1: Know what, Lucas can be the ring bear. It's already, it's already set up. Juliana, you are lovely. We are so grateful that you came on the podcast to show everybody what happiness and love looks like.
Speaker 4: Yes, and with that and every minute of.
Speaker 1: Happiness, and don't forget send me your uncle or Michael's uncles nan. In the meantime, thank you all for joining us on batchlor A Golden Hour.
Speaker 4: We absolutely love having you and make sure to rate, review and subscribe wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Speaker 1: And you can follow us on social media at Bachelor Happy Hour and at Bachelor Nation Until next time.
Speaker 4: We'll see you next week and tell you about the rest of our week that we're having together.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a wild time. Have a great week, have a good one.