Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera je Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. We are recapping Southern Charm Season ten, episode nine.
Speaker 1: How many episodes do they have? Because I saw that they're doing the reunion, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know how many episodes they have. I do know that.
Speaker 2: Is Leva paid solely for just doing phone calls.
Speaker 1: She's not really on it that much, you know. I mean, I know you got the news Madison's pregnant.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm so happy, But I love that.
Speaker 1: I need more Madison on this show. I feel like it's all about the guys.
Speaker 2: We had a good amount of Madison this I mean, we had more Madison than we had Taylor.
Speaker 3: Taylor wasn't even on this episode. I mean not even once.
Speaker 2: We didn't even get a guest Stone Shade nothing. Well, it starts with level bad Huh.
Speaker 4: Chad, Chad. I just think about Teddy's new man, Chad, Chad.
Speaker 3: If only those actually his name. Oh Chad, does he have a good name?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's similar to Chad, which is why I picked Chad. It's not it doesn't start with the same letter.
Speaker 3: But it's a a standard enough name.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's Oh, I'm trying to figure this one out.
Speaker 3: Text me. I mean it's probably.
Speaker 4: Following him on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yes, good luck, happy hunting.
Speaker 4: I'll look at those million.
Speaker 2: Leva calls Vanita to get the scoop on our evening with j T. They're both in disbelief that he has a girlfriend. Why is he openly calling Vanita when he's taken? JT texted Vanita saying he didn't mean to make her look like a home wrecker.
Speaker 1: Home wrecker but that's easy on those words.
Speaker 4: But also, JT, I just got you know news for JT.
Speaker 1: Vanita is way too pretty for you.
Speaker 3: Nice like she cooked for him.
Speaker 4: But it's pretty up for him to put her in this situation.
Speaker 1: I like JT on the show because he does because the ship that he does, I think it's entertaining.
Speaker 4: Do I think he's a great guy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But hold on, are we seeing that? Like Vanita shows up to his hotel room? Is that what that was?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Vanita, you could tell she's in love with him.
Speaker 2: I know, Vanita, Vanita, your picker needs help, pickers off, your pickers off? Then I kind of love I'm sad that I didn't want Southern charm back in the day, because I love Madison and Austin together.
Speaker 4: Grab them grabbing lunch is really really cute.
Speaker 2: Like there was There's no sexual chemistry left or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to I.
Speaker 4: Don't understand why people say that Madison was mean.
Speaker 3: I think she would like go crazy on him.
Speaker 4: Do you think that she was mean in previous seasons?
Speaker 2: And yeah, this season, I don't think she is, but I think in previous seasons, no, I think she's been very mean.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I like when I like when Austin says Madison treats me like her gay best friend.
Speaker 2: Well, Also, how much would you charge to drink an oyster shooter?
Speaker 3: What's in it an oyster? Is it alcohol and tequila? Oh? No, couldn't. Couldn't.
Speaker 4: And they both took the shot and was like, oh, let's get it.
Speaker 2: Also, then why did they need to order champagne and then separate drinks and that?
Speaker 3: Like then he's like actually.
Speaker 2: In a rose and she's like an an apparel sprits and a bottle of champagne.
Speaker 4: I was like, do you think the share bog in tequila?
Speaker 1: Like Okay, that's like a disaster hangover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: He you know, Austin can't even help himself. While they're grabbing lunch, he blurts out, this is why I miss you when she mentions that.
Speaker 3: She ordered them shots.
Speaker 2: But then in Austin's confessional, he admits that Madison put him through hell when they were dating. But now Madison treats Austin like his GBF, which I've never heard GBF.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know that that's gonna.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that before. But for Austin to even say that her gay best friend.
Speaker 3: I mean, she kind of does though.
Speaker 1: He's all, if we took the relationship out of it, we could have been hanging out for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Don'd you be friends with somebody used to date if.
Speaker 2: I wasn't into him, if I ended it, yes, yeah, if they ended it and I was still in love with them, probably not. But then they talk about how Craig is making Austin feel like a thirteen year old girl because he's dying to hang out with him. Madison tells Austin to lift the middle finger up to Craig and move on with his life. Austin's going to treat Craig as if he were a girl, and Madison likes that idea, telling him he needs to play hard to get I mean, first, Austin is the gay.
Speaker 3: Best friend, and then now he's.
Speaker 2: Talking about his relationship with Craig like it's his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I'm slightly confused.
Speaker 1: I really don't understand why people are like, all the guys are saying so many things about Craig. Craig is in love, Craig is changing his life, Craig is not the party boy anymore. And it's like he's not doing anything horrible.
Speaker 2: Know what he did get himself into Paige not being into him anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, we're showing they are showing the demise of their relationship.
Speaker 2: One, I gotta say, I don't want anyone call me chicken where I don't even know where that came from.
Speaker 3: They call each other chicken.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: I don't want bees. I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 1: I know that bee scene. I'm like, are you guys running out of things to do on that show?
Speaker 2: I couldn't want anything less than a beehive.
Speaker 3: I don't care do you.
Speaker 4: Want bees in your backyard? So you can have fresh honey.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, I would be afraid.
Speaker 4: I'd rather just go to the farmer's market and buy it.
Speaker 2: Well, they put the beekeeper suits on and follow the expert out to the hives, who also weird.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that the.
Speaker 2: Beekeeper may or may not have been the same person as the person running the photo shoot?
Speaker 3: Or was it not it? I was like, if I would have had the time, I would have rewinded. But I was like, well, I didn't notice.
Speaker 2: What I.
Speaker 1: Did notice was underlying attention between Craig and and Paige.
Speaker 2: So do we think production saying like, Okay, you guys need to talk about your relationship, and Page is coming unhinged, not unhinged, but like she's just like enough already, I've already told you this, But.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the reason why Page broke up with him is because he wants his own bees. She's like, nip, sorry, can't do that, And he's like, I'd love to have a farm.
Speaker 4: She's like no, no, like no.
Speaker 2: It's very confusing because if I were Paige, I would start to.
Speaker 3: Think while watching this. If I were Paige, I would think, is he really into me? Or is he into just like wanting to be and have a family right now.
Speaker 1: Well, he just wants to be lovey dovey, and she's like, I love making up fake fantasies in my head, but I have more realistic bones in my body than you do.
Speaker 4: Craig's like, I just want to be Levey dovey and talk about our family.
Speaker 3: Don't say lovey dovey either.
Speaker 1: Discussed Well, he's he's in it. I think that he would be a really good boyfriend our husband.
Speaker 2: Well, Page Page made a good point which I appreciated her saying this. She's like, you know when you were thirty one, imagine somebody putting the pressure on you that you're putting on me.
Speaker 3: It's not fair.
Speaker 2: And he makes her feel like she's seventy five.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. They're going on three years of dating. It is not uncommon to talk about the future in your thirties.
Speaker 4: He's what thirty six, she's thirty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 4: I don't see anything wrong with it.
Speaker 1: It's just that she's not into him like he's into her if she had the right guy.
Speaker 4: And he's like, there are three years in and he's like, I want to get married. She's like, yes, let's do it.
Speaker 3: But I have a question.
Speaker 2: Do you think she was more into bad boy Craig, because like when they met, it was like he was partying with Austin and CHP all the time.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like a loose cannon.
Speaker 2: And then now he's completely changed his life.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably, I think that for me personally, I couldn't be with somebody that was so sensitive and then makes pillows and.
Speaker 3: So is not it's just hellos.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't work for me.
Speaker 3: And wants to harvest bees.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, take the girl out of New York City and put her on a farm with bees and goats and chickens.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hate to even make a bee metaphor, but it feels like Craig's about.
Speaker 1: To get stun I know he's gonna get stung, but listen, I right now, I'd want chickens in my backyard if I could, because it's twenty dollars for eggs right now.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm so hungry right now. I don't appreciate you talking about food.
Speaker 4: I'm hungry too.
Speaker 3: I'm so hungry. You're doing great, you're doing great. Thanks. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Then Mollie's getting ready for her modeling shoot. I watching Mollie like I love her.
Speaker 3: She's so self deprecating.
Speaker 2: Though I sometimes realized that I do that myself and it's making me be like Teddy, you have to stop doing that. Yeah, am I a self deprecating as Molly?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Your voice went up in octavit. No, no, because it's like kind of making it. It's like ho hum, like I don't want.
Speaker 1: I got What do you think the modeling convention would tell us to work on everything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, get a waste, get a waste, get a waste, grow some inches, cut your extensions out, Like I don't think.
Speaker 4: That we have wear less makeup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean except wear more makeup than you wear on the pod.
Speaker 4: Let your ankles, life boat. But she is beautiful and like the pictures are beautiful.
Speaker 3: The pictures are beautiful.
Speaker 2: There was like a model convention at one of our horseshes when we were like twelve early nineties, were staying at like a Ramata. We get home from the horse show and there's a Barbizon convention and I, me, my friend Cali, my friend Liza.
Speaker 3: Were like, we should go.
Speaker 2: We didn't make it to the first round of cuts.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, you should hear my modeling story other than the waterbed commercial. I did waterbed. Yeah that was.
Speaker 3: In the eighties.
Speaker 4: You know how you used to get approached.
Speaker 3: At the mall. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So someone's like, oh, we would love to do headshots with you, and I'm like, okay, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Here, I am five foot three. What am I thinking?
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, should drive my ass to LA have these modeling shots done, and then paid for them and then yeah, and then the place was gone missing, never got my pictures.
Speaker 4: Never like it was a scam.
Speaker 3: I of course it was.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love that you paid for your pictures after being about it. No, when I go back to like the early ninety or the late nights headshots of mine, like I have a belly button piercing showing.
Speaker 3: You do yes that I think was photoshopped on. I don't even think I had a.
Speaker 1: Belly But I think everybody, a lot of people have had the Eddie has head shots, Edwin has head shots.
Speaker 4: Right, my god, how don't we think we were.
Speaker 3: Can you find one of your head shots, Tam, I don't.
Speaker 4: Have them, remember, Oh yeah, you never got it. It was in some alleyway in La broke all.
Speaker 2: The cameras and then that we're done.
Speaker 3: All right. I like Mollie. I like that. I'm pretty sure Molly and Shepp we are going to end up together. Sheep's mad at me. We're on an endsta fight right now.
Speaker 4: About what did you say something on the pot about him?
Speaker 2: No, we were texting and I said I think you're still in love with Taylor and he was like, GoF teddy and I was like, well I do. I'm just being I've known it ever and I think.
Speaker 4: That you are.
Speaker 2: And I think that if you made like a proper effort.
Speaker 3: He's like, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm always going to have love for her. Of course, like he pulled one of those. And then I was like, why are you getting so mad? Then?
Speaker 4: Because he is Taylor don't want him?
Speaker 3: I think Taylor would want him.
Speaker 4: She's got gassed on.
Speaker 2: We don't even see Taylor anymore. That tells me how, because she's guest. Oh gosh. Then we get to Miss Patricia's house. I wonder, like, how we do it a Miss Patricia dinner.
Speaker 4: I think that we would do just great. I think we'd hit it off.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 4: I don't think we'd hit it off with Whitney.
Speaker 3: Though he is the most punishable.
Speaker 4: Was he wasted?
Speaker 3: Hammered hammered?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean I think they tried to play off that the chair broke because it hadn't been well.
Speaker 4: He was leaning back in it and it broke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then he was so mean to Shep.
Speaker 4: He was just mean period, and reaching out to you on Riyah that they're into you, they see that you're a producer on a television show.
Speaker 2: I'm I have zero interest in having sex with Shep, but I would rather have sex with Shep five million times more than I would want to have sex with Whitney.
Speaker 4: I will second that.
Speaker 2: I mean, Mary, kill Whitney, Shep and Jtay Really yeah, I know I was gonna I was gonna give an easy Austin.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I remember JT's in the mix. So God, So.
Speaker 1: You're trying to make me pick who to kill between j T and Whitney. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna have to kill I'm gonna have to kill Whitney.
Speaker 3: You would marry JT?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Would I marry Whitney?
Speaker 3: At least I think I don't know, but would would JUSI rich.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find the silver lining here. Okay, so if he's rich, maybe I'll marry Whitney for how long before I get I mean, you've got to marry ten years to get the full calimony, because I don't got good to ten years left.
Speaker 3: I hate to pay break it to you.
Speaker 2: If twenty six year old supermodels are reaching out to Whitney, he may not be into us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I would marry Shep.
Speaker 3: I don't think Shep's going to marry anyone.
Speaker 1: Probably ever, Probably you're right, he'll be a batch show the rest of his life, dating twenty year olds.
Speaker 2: Miss Patricia's getting everybody set up for dinner. All the men show up looking very dapper.
Speaker 4: We need more girls on that show that are involved.
Speaker 1: I like Nita, but I need somebody with a little bit more spot, a little bit more charisma, a little bit more.
Speaker 2: SaaS Southern charm. If you guys need some good Southern spicy gals.
Speaker 3: I know a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm from there, so I could easily cast this for you guys.
Speaker 4: You could always move there and be on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm not really interested in doing that solely. Because of my options. I thought for a minute I could have a crush on Craig until I saw the b scene and now that's now, that's done, so okay. Yeah, but then we learn miss Patty took the Rolls Royce out for a spin with SHEP, even though she hasn't driven in forty years. She drove off a curb, almost ran over someone, and then hit the car.
Speaker 4: Did you see that scene where she literally almost hit somebody? Well, I'm alost.
Speaker 2: She gives me very like and I love her, so I'm not This isn't shade, This is like in the positive way.
Speaker 3: But she gives me so much. LVP vibes a little bit.
Speaker 2: But Craig showing up looking like he just got out of Abercrombie and Fitch.
Speaker 4: Not Abercrombie, not els smell like the store.
Speaker 3: No, he probably did.
Speaker 2: And this is probably one of the reasons that Page couldn't make it.
Speaker 3: She had to end it. Then everyone needs their dinner.
Speaker 2: The topic of Craig and Page gets brought up. They really went after Craig here, though for a while I would have popped my collar too.
Speaker 3: I hate a popped.
Speaker 1: Collar more than anything in the world. Yeah, Eddie, I don't on a girl, though a girl is different. Eddie has that one jacket that's like a.
Speaker 2: Really short, has it too and sodas.
Speaker 4: But you said you liked it, and I go, no, I don't like it. Eddie sing you'll never wear it again.
Speaker 2: There's another person that starts with an R that has the same jacket.
Speaker 3: So now it's rude for all of us.
Speaker 4: God, that's when he said, I'll no longer wear that jacket.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But then Craig reveals that he's gone going to propose. I don't I wonder if this is true. All of this is happening, because when we go back in history, Craig does kind of make up stuff like Craig said.
Speaker 3: He was went to law school and didn't like things like that.
Speaker 4: I called, who says stuff like that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So when he's saying like that the rings are picked and she picked rings, I'm like she to me, it doesn't seem like she's anywhere near picking rings.
Speaker 1: No, She's given him every red flag, every red and I think the more red flags and the more rejection that she gives him, the harder he's trying. And then you got shep with Siena. It's like, dude, she doesn't she's not.
Speaker 3: Even sorry, she's not calling you for five days. Yeah, I mean, I'm not degrading people, but like that shit is.
Speaker 4: We got some desperate boys on the show this year.
Speaker 2: But I mean, nothing to me says romance like a prana of a ring screen shot with a box that says pick one.
Speaker 4: It's very romantic.
Speaker 3: Do you remember did you pick out your ring?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't pick out my ring, but I did have it remade.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I so this is my original ring, but I had it remade, but this was not. I didn't have it remade until I got my upgrade ring that now I don't wear anymore.
Speaker 3: But I love this ring like I don't think I can ever. I love, love, love it.
Speaker 2: But it feels weird to where to repurpose my engage my other ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sometimes I think I want to get just as simple, just one diamond ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now you know, jewelry goes out of style.
Speaker 2: I still need to get my knife tattoo. So until that happens, I can't be doing all the thing.
Speaker 3: Oh can we do it in New Orleans?
Speaker 4: Knife tattoo?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, tam you don't know my sister and I want to do this at Christmas, but the guy couldn't come over. We want to get this cute little like letter opener knife right here, so that whenever we're annoyed at somebody we can just go.
Speaker 3: Odd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I all pass on the knife tattoo.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not getting a knife tattoo.
Speaker 3: You're so full of shit. You said you were never getting a tattoo, and now.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting a knife one.
Speaker 1: No, we're gonna find a cute little Oh we get friendship tattoos.
Speaker 3: Than then I can do it to you on the pod. Whenever you're pissing me off.
Speaker 1: It's holding up the white don't kiss you off, take it back.
Speaker 2: Then we get into the topic of Sienna and Shep some more. Shep says they both have said I Love you to each other, and then Austin thinks she's only saying that to keep him hooked. And then when Shep admits he doesn't know where he stands with Sienna, Whitney decides to give him an answer.
Speaker 3: You're not good looking.
Speaker 4: Enough, Whitney, coming from Whitney.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me read the exact quote. Oh if this isn't a good friend, I don't know what is. You're not rich enough, you're boring, you're not famous enough. And that's the overriding issue. Sianna has zero interest in you. She's the one who reached out to me first.
Speaker 1: I get the ick every time the camera pans to Whitney. He doesn't even have to say anything.
Speaker 3: I think hair is so greasy, it's like on DA six.
Speaker 4: I have an issue with guys with ruby red lips.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh nope, I have tried coming through my nose. You have to warm me I ruby redlips. I cannot.
Speaker 4: I just can't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, nope, sorry, who.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of past Southern charmers who have hooked up with Whitney.
Speaker 3: I think remember the pretty redhead that I got into some travel friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think she used took up with Whitney. Do we miss Thomas Ravenel, Like, do we need him back?
Speaker 4: I apparently remember him? Oh Thomas, uh, the old guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean he's probably rage but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for that group of people, he's like closer to Miss Patricia Patricia's age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you are right, there needs to be a more girl interaction. I Leva calling in from Loewe's like or Marshall's with her son, to like be there for her friend when like, I can't even visually understand what she looks like at this point because we haven't seen her so long.
Speaker 3: What uh? I miss the girl that used to be with Austin.
Speaker 4: Don't remember her?
Speaker 3: We had her on the pod Olivia Oh Olivia?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I could have done with having some Olivia this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, Olivia's moved on. She got a boyfriend in Texas or something like that, doesn't she.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm sure she would come back to the show if we asked.
Speaker 4: Oh, because we have that power.
Speaker 3: All right, talk soon, Bye,