Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norri with you. Scott Walter with US graduated with a bachelor's degree in geology and Earth Science from the University of Minnesota in Duluth. Professionally, Scott is a forensic geologist has worked as a petrographer since nineteen eighty five. In nineteen ninety, he founded the American Petrographics Services and continues to serve as its president. He's been the principal petrographer in more than seven thousand material forensic investigations, including the evaluation of the fire damage concrete from the Pentagon following the horrible attacks of nine to eleven. Scott is best known as the host of the History Channel's hit show America on Earth, which I just mentioned, where he is uncovering the truth behind controversial historical artifacts and sites found throughout North America and beyond. He's an author as well. One of his books include Cryptic Code of the Templars in America. Was last on our program back in July of twenty twenty. Scott, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Hi George, it's great to be with you and thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to this. How did you get involved in the area you're in right now?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, just listening to you talk about my bio and nineteen ninety seems like an awful long time ago now, gosh, yeah, you know it was. It was in two thousand July of two thousand when the Kensington runestonne came into our laboratory. I was approached by somebody representing the museum in Alexander, where the artifact has been housed for the last I don't know how many decades, and it's still there, and they asked me if I would perform a forensic study on the artifact. And I had no idea what they were talking about. I never heard of the Kensington Runstone. I had no idea what it was, and I certainly didn't know anything about the controversy. So I decided to take the project on. And what they wanted me to do was to try to perform some type of analysis to give them an idea of how old the weathering of the inscription was. Obviously, the rock is old, it's over a billion years old, but it was the inscription. They wanted me to try to tell them about the age, so I ended up doing a tombstone study. I compared the weathering of like minerals in the tombstones with like minerals in the rock, and I concluded that it was over two hundred years old from the date it was pulled out of the ground hasn't been in the weathering environment since I wrote that it was authentic. I set my report off. I thought that was the end, but it was only the beginning, because that's when the pushback came, and oh my god, it was nasty, and I just said, I thought they'd be happy, you know, I thought, well, it got one. Yeah, but it was only the beginning. And it continues to this day and it gets crazier with every passing day.
Speaker 2: As a forensic geologist, what do you look for.
Speaker 4: Well, in this particular case, what I was looking for were the minerals that you were weathering and how long it took for these minerals in the case of the inscription to come off the surface.
Speaker 3: Because when the inscription was first carved, the fractures when you carve a rock will take place through the weakest minerals, and so it was those minerals that were left on the surface. Now on the roomstone under a scanning electron microscope, they were gone. But on these tombstones that had the dates right there, I knew exactly when these things were made. I simply went back in time and I had to look at Revolutionary War era tombstones, going back to the East coast to find tombstones that were old enough that had the same minerals, the same mineral grain size, and the same weathering environment. So these tombstones were perfect because the rumstone was found tightly wrapped in the roots of a tree that the farmer who discovered it back in eighteen ninety eight had tipped over and pulled the rock out of the ground, so and it was right at the surface. So tombstones were a perfect analog, if you will, to use in this study. And it answered the.
Speaker 2: Question and Scott, what are these ancient artifacts tell you about the past? Then it goes back even farther than we thought.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well of course it does. I mean everybody has you know, we you and I were brought up with the story that in fourteen ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue America right, Well, the no, I mean even today people had pretty much realize that that's that's BS and the actual history of North America is much older. In other words, with pre Columbian contact from visitors from other parts of the world, primarily Europe, goes back much further. I mean, in the nineteen sixties they discovered lots of medals, and the Vikings had a settlement there, and it just goes on and on. But the big question for me was, you know, this narrative that we were taught as kids growing up clearly is not right. Yet there were certain institutions that wanted to continue with this narrative and you know, to me, the facts clearly did not support that narrative. And the question is why. Well, that was the big mystery that really turned out to be what I was chasing and what I've been chasing for the last whatever it is now twenty three years, and I think I'm getting finally getting the answer to these questions. And quite frankly, George, it's a little disturbing. There are people covering things up that it shouldn't be covering them up, and for the wrong reasons. But where we're starting to bring that forth, and it's it's opening up all kinds of new things, new history, exciting things that people are wanting to learn, and they should run.
Speaker 2: We've got a whole list, Scott of places you've been to and we'll talk about them. But since since you've been doing this, what has been the most fascinating aspect of what you've done?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, that's a really good question. It's hard to answer because there have been so many interesting, exciting, in some cases shocking things that have happened. But I will have to say George that right now as we are talking, I'm in the midst of what might be the crescendo of this twenty three years long journey I've been on trying to get to the truth of what happened here in North America, what really led to the founding of our country, and what happened to some of the relics and things that disappeared from Europe, from the Middle East, and where did all that stuff go? Well, it came over here and it was all part of what would eventually be the founding of North America. And we are getting ready to go on an incredible journey to find these artifacts because we have information that tells us where they are.
Speaker 2: We had a guest years ago, Scott who has passed on, Glenn Kimball, who used to talk about Egyptian hieroglyphs the Grand Canyon. Have you ever stumbled across anything like that.
Speaker 3: Well, we actually did an episode of America on Earth where we investigated that very question. The only problem was we were denied access to the lower part of the canyon where these caves were reportedly are. And we had some guests on the program. One of them was an indigenous person who has since passed on last year, who talked about the origin stories of the Indigenous people coming out of caves at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Then I asked him, I said, you know, does your tradition talk about anything that has to do with the Egyptians. And he just looked at me and smiled and he said absolutely. And I said, can you get me down there? He said, well, I would be happy to take you there, but it's your government that won't allow it. And he was right, why won't they allow it? Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why why not? Like you down there? What are they hiding?
Speaker 3: Well, they're hiding something and it's not just there, it's it's other parts of the of the country, it's other parts of the continent, it's other parts of the world that there are certain forces that be that will will not give you permits to go to certain places, will not allow you to do digging. And again the question is what are they hiding? Well, I have an idea that I think I know what they're hiding. And it boils down to the truth. And you know, there's a lot happening George right now, and I'm sure you're aware of it. But slowly but surely, those barriers and that pushback is starting to starting to go away. I think, I think we're going to see some really incredible discoveries and revelations happen here in the next the next few years.
Speaker 2: And if all those revelations come to pass exactly the way you suspect, what will you conclude.
Speaker 3: Well, I think one of the big things that's going to happen. And you know, George, you've known me a long time, and one of the things you and I I don't know if we've ever talked about when we've done your show, is talked about extraterrestrials and UAPs.
Speaker 2: We have not we have not.
Speaker 3: This is something that has never really been on my radar. People have asked me for years what do I think about extraterrestrials and UFOs and all of that, and I said, well, frankly, I don't have much of an opinion. I just it just has not been my area of expertise of interest. Not that I'm not interested, it's just never come up. But let me tell you, in the last two three years, it has come up big time and I have no choice but to address it. And I'm ready to do that now.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're hidden away in some of these caves that they won't.
Speaker 1: Let you in.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, some people might think what you just said with something in jest. But I'm beginning to think now that those are some of the big secrets that they've been hiding. And it looks like, and I hope I'm right about this, that they're starting to realize the time is now, humanity is ready for this information, and frankly, ready or not, here it comes.
Speaker 2: How did Columbus get the credit with the fourteen ninety two visitation when it could have happened thousands of years before that.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want me to be politically incorrect. This has been a narrative that the Roman Catholic Church has been pushing for a long time and for a number of reasons. And you know, in my book Crypto Code of the Templars in America, I talk about this issue that one of the big things that was going on that they didn't want people to know about was after the putdown of the Medieval Knights Templar on October thirteen of thirteen oh seven. They wanted the world to believe that they simply just disappeared into history and that was the end of the Templars.
Speaker 4: But the truth is.
Speaker 3: It was exactly the opposite. They simply went underground, continued with their operations, and eventually their ideological and biological descendants, who comprised the bulk of our founding fathers, finished the job of establishing that sanctuary, that new Jerusalem, that knew Atlantis in North America that we now call the United States of America. I mean, that really is the big thing that they did not want people to understand. And that's the story that we tell in the book that I'm going to go into a lot more detail in my new book It's coming out that I'm co authoring with a guide by the name of Don Rue, who inherited these documents, these ancient templar documents from a colleague of his who purchased them in Rome back in nineteen seventy one. And George, one of the most incredible things that has come out of these documents and something that was hidden and was protected and the Church did not want to come out, but is now going to come out. There is a biblical document called the Book of the Wars of the Lord. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: What is that all about?
Speaker 3: Well, if you google it right now, Wikipedia will tell you that it is mentioned in the Book of Numbers back in the Old Testament, but there is no extant copy known to exist today. But that is not true, because in these documents that we now have are two parts of the Book of the Wars of the Lord, and I can tell you after having read them, there are two things in there that are explosive as far as information that the Church does not want to come out.
Speaker 2: Do tell do tell?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the first thing, and this is really important to me because if you go back to two thousand and nine, when I published my first book, it was called the Hook Decks Key to the secret history of North America. The hook decks is a secret and sacred symbol that was used by the Knights Templar within these documents. It occurs on the Tensington roomstone twenty two times. It was a mysterious symbol that scholars could not figure out. Therefore, because they couldn't figure out this thing must be a fake and was one of the main reasons why it was dismissed. Well, it's not fake. It's absolutely vital and important to the secret behind the Templars and these ancient ideological ancestors. The Hook Deaths represents the essence of their ideology, something called monotheistic dualism, the belief in a single deity, a single God if you will, that had dualistic aspects. Dualism is the concept of opposites that keep things in balance, like male, female, heaven and earth good bad like dark, and the Hook Decks is essence of that, and it represented their ancient ideology which was diametrically opposed to the Roman Catholic Church because what it required and what is in this document, the Book of the Wars of the Lord is an absolute, clear no doubt about it, that the feminine aspect of the Godhead is represented and on an equal level with the Lord the male aspect.
Speaker 2: And who wrote it, Templar Scott.
Speaker 3: No, this goes back to the early Hebrews, goes back to the to the to the early Jews, and this represented the essence of their ideology as well. There's actually an amazing book that was published in twenty twenty by a rabbi named Mark Semol who talks about the secret word of God. And this is all so in the Book of the Wars of the Lord. He doesn't even know this yet. I've been trying to get a hold of them. So Rabbi Samu, if you're listening to this, please contact me because I have information that will help you. And I want to thank you personally for helping me. Because this dual gendered name the true name of God in the Hebrew priesthood. This is the secret that was kept the name Yahweh. You've heard of Yahweh. Yes, Yahweh is actually the immutable name of God. It's not to be pronounced. Well, that's not what the real word is. If you take Yahweh and you break it into two words, yah and way that's actually male and female, and the correct pronunciation of that word in the Hebrew priesthood. The big secret is not yahweh. You take the word apart and you pronounce it inside out. I know that sounds confusing, but that's the way it's correctly pronounced.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more