Speaker 1: All right, News round up and information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to join us. The President had a very very critical and important Cabinet meeting today. I love the fact that he televises it. Then he took questions from the press, but a wide variety of issues, from the economy, to Cuba, to Venezuela to a ran. I mean, it ran the gamut, and I think it's important that everybody hear this. Let me play the actual meeting part, and then we'll get to some of the q and a that he had with the legacy media mob that's coming up straight ahead as well. Let me play that first.
Speaker 2: A few words to say to you that I think will be helpful.
Speaker 3: Last night was incredible, not only Texas but so.
Speaker 2: Many other places, and.
Speaker 3: The numbers were fantastic, and they've really been that way for a year. If you look, hundreds of people want and almost nobody didn't win.
Speaker 2: But last night was very very powerful.
Speaker 3: So I'm thrilled to welcome everyone to the twelfth Cabinet Meeting of our administration. And we're doing something that no administration's ever done. We're always letting the press students because we're very open and transparent. Like the word transparent, but we're more transparent than any administration in history. To the best of my knowledge, press has never been invited ever to a cabinet meeting for any reason at all. And in order to have you, this team has achieved more than most other administrations achieved.
Speaker 2: In eight years.
Speaker 3: We took the most dangerous, unsafe island and open border in the world. Anywhere in the world, there's no border like the border we had, and created the most secure border in the history of our country. We had no people twelve months now, No people reported in the last twelve.
Speaker 2: Months came in illegally.
Speaker 3: Zero illegal aliens admitted to the United States in the last twelve months. And that's those charts are made by you would say, politically unfriendly people.
Speaker 2: And the reason they don't come.
Speaker 3: In is because nobody comes up because they know that they're going to be turned away and if they get in, they're going to be moved out right away.
Speaker 2: So it's been the zero. You're the one that you do the reports.
Speaker 3: I'm actually surprised by the number, and I don't know how it can be zero, but they say it zero. For the last twelve months and twenty twenty five, we achieved the largest drop and the murder rate ever recorded. So the murder rate was quite high, and we achieved the largest drop in the murder rate ever recorded to the lowest level one hundred and twenty five years. That's see in nineteen hundred and that's despite the fact that many people came in from prisons and from very rough countries, and from mental institutions, and from lots of other places, drug dealers, others. They came in illegally during the Biden administration. We've got many of them out, but we still have some that we're looking for. Quite a few that we're still looking for. We've gotten over eleven eight hundred and eighty eight murderers we're allowed into a country.
Speaker 2: We've gotten a lot of them out. We've gotten some them we put them in jail.
Speaker 3: We don't even trust the country to send them because they'll.
Speaker 2: Come back in maybe we put them in jail.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and eighty eight murders, more than half of which have committed.
Speaker 2: More than one murder. That's what they allowed in. They should.
Speaker 3: They can never be forgotten for the horrible things they've done to this country. Fentanyl coming across our voter is now down by sixty one percent, sixty one percent, and coming in by water, by sea, by ocean is down ninety seven percent.
Speaker 2: Can you mention?
Speaker 3: Thanks to our Republican majorities in Congress, we passed the largest tax cuts in American history. All Democrats voted against the tax cuts, putting more money in American spockets. This year, the typical family got tax refunds of nearly almost less of five thousand dollars. The stock market is set sixty eight all time record highs since the election, So sixty eight days we hit all time highs. We're right there now. And the average four o one K. And that's despite the conflict. I don't go to war, I called a conflict, despite the conflict with Venezuela, who no longer has a navy, no longer has an air force, no longer has a lot of people that were leading the country into very bad places. Their leadership is gone, Their second wrong leadership is gone. We're dealing with the half of their third because half of their third is gone. Ten the average four O one k is up almost thirty thousand dollars since I.
Speaker 2: Took office, So the Americans are.
Speaker 3: Benefiting working today, we have the most working and we have four O one k's at their all time high, highest they've ever been. And that goes alone with the stock market, which is the highest etceverament under my most favorite nation agreements. This is something that I wish the media would talk about because to me, it's one of the biggest things ever to happen in our country, certainly as to medical, anything happen to do with medical because drug prices. We're delivering records setting discounts on prescription drugs with price differences of four hundred, five hundred and even six hundred percent at the Trump rx dot gov. We recently added nearly one thousand low costs low cost generics to the website. So we have drugs down four hundred, five hundred, six hundred percent. Now you could say eighty ninety seventy sixty to fifty percent if you want. There are two ways. That depends on the way you asked the question. But a pill that would sell in Germany or let's say in London for ten dollars we're selling for here for one hundred and thirty dollars, and I got the countries to all agree, otherwise they would have had to pay big tariffs. I don't want to go into it, but it has some very interesting discussions.
Speaker 2: They said vehemently no.
Speaker 3: And then when I said, that's all right, We're going to charge you fifty percent error on everything you sell into America, they said, well, like we said, we'll say yes, And every single country agreed, and every drug company agreed, So we have.
Speaker 2: Most favored nations.
Speaker 3: So we were paying the highest drug prices in the world. Now we're paying the lowest drug prices.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 3: So that pill that I talked about would go from ten dollars to twenty. The world is bigger than the US or to believe, but it's true, so it's not like you cut it in the middle.
Speaker 2: They just had to go up a little bit.
Speaker 3: But a little bit is a double leg of a price, so a little bit's a lot. So the pill would go from ten dollars to twenty dollars, and we'd go from one hundred and thirty dollars to twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Think of that.
Speaker 3: So we would get if you remember some of you were at the news conference.
Speaker 2: Had my first term where I got the prices down one eighth.
Speaker 3: Of a percent, one quarter one eighth of a percent my first term, and I'm so proud of it because prices, drug prices hadn't come down twenty eight years, and I was the first one to do it. But now I'm getting them down, not one eighth of a percent, I'm getting them down four hundred, five hundred and six hundred, or if you want to use it a different way, you could say seventy eight nine fifty percent. Nobody's ever seen anything like it, and I got that through well. Everybody knew was taking place. But we paid the highest prices anywhere in the world. Now we're paying the lowest prices anywhere in the world. And the press reviews is are right. I think it's the biggest thing. And for health care, you know, so much of it is prescription drug prices and drug prices, and with them coming down, the healthcare is going to come down very substantially. We recently added nearly one thousand low cost generics too, as I said, and that's you know, one thousand drugs, and it's all on and it's this was not a This was not given by me. This was given by doctor Oz and Bobby, and I, you know, wasn't sure whether or not I loved the idea, but he said, we want to use Trump Trump RX dot gov is what it is. And it's the hottest sight I think anywhere on the planet from what I understand Bobby, right, it's really great. People are calling up and they're buying drugs for a fraction for literally a fraction of the price, and it should be the biggest story. And on that alone, we should win the midterms. On that alone, we should win the midterms. But the press doesn't talk about It's the biggest thing to happen in the drug industry ever maybe ever.
Speaker 2: And the press doesn't want to write stories about it.
Speaker 3: We made the largest ever investment in the US military one trillion dollars and we're asking actually for one point five trillion for the coming year. And we have the strongest military anywhere in the world. As you know, you saw what we did with Venezuela. That worked out very quickly, and we're doing really equally as well.
Speaker 2: Again, people don't want to write about it.
Speaker 3: With Ran, Ran is very much intent they want very much to make a deal. So far they haven't gone, and we're not satisfied with it. But then we will be. We will be either that or we'll have to just finish the job. But the Navy is gone, as they've said a thousand times, the Navy is gone, their air force is gone.
Speaker 2: Everything's gone.
Speaker 3: And they're negotiating on fumes.
Speaker 2: But we'll see what happens. Maybe we have to go back and finish it. Maybe we don't. Right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can speak to Skate with Gough and Jarrett doing a good job, But right now I think it looks like they want to just make a deal. They want to, they have I don't think they have a choice. They're just going back to the internet because they getting club with their economies.
Speaker 2: In free fall.
Speaker 3: They have two hundred and fifty percent inflation, their money has no value, and their whole economic system is broken down. They thought they were going to outwait me. You know, we'll outwait him. He's got the midterms. I don't care about the midterms. Look what happened last night, and that was the prelude of the midterms. People understand that, they know that, but very simple the red cannot have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: I'm doing that for the world.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it just for us, and we've had great support from other nations. By the way, we don't need it at all, but we've had great support from other nations. The problem is you always get the support when you don't need it. When you need it, you don't get the support. With Operation Epic Cure or Warriors are ensuring that the world's number one stage sponsor of terror never obtains a nuclear weapon, and they won't another man doing the fantastic job. I think we all agree, as Marco, You're all over the place right what she last night, at three different locations, So tell us about our ran.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, the bottom line is Iron's never going to have a nuclear weapon, and if recent events have done anything, has just remind us once again that they are the world's leading sponsor of terrorism and.
Speaker 2: They can never have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: Now, the President's preference, President, your preference is told us repeatedly is always to negotiate these things and to figure out if you can have agreements. Diplomacy is always the first option, and we continue to work on that to yours, mister Woodkoff and Kushner and others Vice President who've been very involved in if if there's an agreement to be made, we want that to be made. I think there's been some progress and some interest, and we'll see over the next few hours and days where the projects could be made. I just want to remind everybody, mister President, you know this well. You have other options available to you if that doesn't work. But the bottom line is that we prefer the negotiated diplomatic route, and we're going to give it every chance to succeed. You know you're giving it every chance to succeed, mister President. But here's the bottom line. Because I keep getting asked, what is this all about, It's very simple. Iran and these people in charge of Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, and they will never have a nuclear weapon, and they most certainly will not have one as long as you're President of the United States. On that point, it's very clear. Just two quick things I want to touch upon. One key touched upon the border and security. Part of securing our border is dealing with the people that are in this country, a lawful many of whom do not want to go back to the country that they originally came from for a variety of reasons, either we can't send them there, or some judge ties us up. And one of the key things we have achieved is now twenty countries have signed third country national agreements, meaning these are safe countries where individuals who refuse to go back to their country of origin can be sent to that country instead. We've gotten twenty countries now around the world who have signed agreements that allow us to deport people to those places. What often happens when you go to the person who's here a lawfully and say we're going to send you to this third country, is all of a sudden they decide they'd rather go back to their home country instead. So it gives the ability to enforce all laws, and we work very closely with the Department of Homeland Security on that front. Something else that I know is concerning people because it's on the news, is ebola our number one obligation. You know, we're involved in foreign policy, but even our foreign policy, the number one priority of our foreign policies to protect the American people. We cannot and will not allow any cases of ebola enter the United States, and so we're very the state Department and other agencies represented here, the Centers of Disease Control AGHS, others are working very, very hard to contain this crisis to the countries where it's currently located, particularly the dem Credit Republic Chicago, and so we've surged assistance to make.
Speaker 2: Sure that that is being contained there.
Speaker 4: And obviously multiple agencies involved here are also very involved in tracking people just to make sure that nobody comes into this country that has a bowline creates a problem for us, and we feel like we've got good efforts in place to do that. An Americans should feel assured that the President and his administration is doing everything we can to protect them on that front. My last point said, I was all over the place. One of the places I stopped in last night was to initial the Trump route for prosperity in Armenia. This is a key linchpin of the peace deal that you were able to achieve between Armenia and Azerbaijan. And in addition to that, we also signed a critical minerals MoU with them and a strategic engagement one as well. So just a reminder of another war who helped the settlements to president, but from that has now we are seeing the emergence of a great new relationship with Armenia that really had grown stagnant for a very.
Speaker 2: Long period of time. So we're doing well in front as well. In to just asking Cuba and Venezuela, what's going on there?
Speaker 4: Well, interesting on Venezuela, that process continues, that three phase process you know of, obviously stabilization, recovery, and transition. I would just say just since January thirty this year, okay, and I.
Speaker 2: Think this number is writing.
Speaker 4: Chris or Doug can can correct me on this, but I think over ten million barrels I've benefit I've been delivered to the United States since the third of January. That industry is being professionalized for the first time ever. It's going to the benefit of the Venezuelan people. They are selling oil in the market at market rates. The money is going to an account in the United States controlled and monitored by Treasury, audited by KPMG, and it's for the first time ever, the money is not being stolen. It's going to the benefit of the Venezuelan people. Cuba's in a lot of trouble because, unfortunately for them, it's run by a bunch of incompetent communists. Being communists is bad. Being an incompetent communist.
Speaker 2: Is like the worst.
Speaker 4: But the country has been taken over by this company called basically controls seventy percent of the economy, none of the money, and that company goes to help the Cuban.
Speaker 2: People, none of them. So we'll be talking to them, we'll be working on it.
Speaker 4: You know, we want something good for the Cuban people and hopefully they'll be a good outcome there for them.
Speaker 2: There needs to be. It's ninety miles from our shores.
Speaker 4: And having a failed state ninety miles from our shores is a threat to the national security.
Speaker 2: Of the United States.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more on the other side. The President and his cabinet. Straight ahead as we continue, So after the President, it began and held this cabinet meeting, which I love is so transparent and public and on TV. Then the President took questions from the mob legacy media mob. Let's go to some of that Q and A.
Speaker 2: Any questions.
Speaker 5: Ron wants control of the straight or removes would you accept a short.
Speaker 6: Term deal that allows Iran and Oman to control the Strait and would they have to open it immediately?
Speaker 2: Or would you be open to that happening over a period of time.
Speaker 3: The street's going to be open to everybody. It's international waters. Nobody's going to control and with it and watch over it, will watch over it, but nobody's going to control it. That's part of the negotiation that we have.
Speaker 2: They would like to control. Nobody's going to control.
Speaker 3: It's international waters, and oman will behave just like everybody else that will have to blow them up.
Speaker 2: They understand that they'll be fine. How much as a president, thank you?
Speaker 7: How much economic pressure do you feel to get the straight or forms open?
Speaker 2: Well? After?
Speaker 3: The United States has so much oil that we are an export of oil, so we have plenty of We're very lucky. We're blessed with the greatest piece of land in the world from that standpoint, and we have more than anybody else. And now when you add Venezuela to it, we have I think sixty four percent of the world's oil. And we're getting along very well with Venezuela. By the way, it's being run really beautifully. The big companies are moving in, they are going to be it's gonna be amazing because it's also like us, they're very they're very blessed in that sense. But we have noctual energy that no other country has. We have more than anybody else. So it's really a world problem because most of the world doesn't have that, and we're making it available during the closing. I don't know if you've seen some of the satellite pictures. Boats, hundreds of boats lined up. It looks like I used to say, the Long Island express As. They're lined up and they're coming to Texas, Louisiana. They're coming to Alaska to fill up their boat.
Speaker 2: The big boat.
Speaker 3: Some of them are really big, you know, two million gallons, even bigger than that. Now they make them, they make them up to four. Chris, I hear. Now they make them up to four. The four are now.
Speaker 2: The big ones. Used to be the ones.
Speaker 3: Now it's four million barrels of Think of that, four million barrels of oil and one boat. But they're lined up, and they're right now heading to Texas, and they've already filled up and they've gone back to the American In addition to that, you have a lot of boats, about fourteen to fifteen hundred boats in the Strait wanting to get out and at the right time, we'll release them.
Speaker 7: But the American peoples are seeing higher gas prices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's come down.
Speaker 7: A little bit, but it's still four dollars and forty five cents.
Speaker 3: It will come down a lot. It'll come down to where it was before we had it. When I was in Iowa, we had driving by and we saw gas stations one dollar and ninety cents a gallon one dollar and eighty five cents one dollar in eighty seven with a three that we saw.
Speaker 2: We had it down in some places below.
Speaker 3: And we can't help a California where they charge so much tax that you know, you lower it and they charge sacks. They've got to straighten the act out in California. But we had we had gasoling down to a very low number. I think we'll be hitting that number shortly after that whole excursion ends.
Speaker 2: Do they any more urgent?
Speaker 3: But regardless of anything, regardless of anything, as Marcos said better than anybody can say it, you can't let them have a nuclear weapon. They would use it instantly. They wouldn't think about it, they would use it instantly. I've gotten to know them. They would use it instead.
Speaker 2: Did they give you more urgency? Mis their president. You've said that you're a no rush to make a deal.
Speaker 7: But with gas prices that are so high across the country, people are paying more for travel.
Speaker 2: Does that give you more urgency to make a deal.
Speaker 3: Why doesn't Well, I'll tell you the primary urgency. I said this, It was uncovered properly. But the primary urgency is that we can't let Iran have a nuclear weapon. But at the same time, we have a tremendous amount of oil, gas, coal, we have tremendous amounts of energy. We're plused with something very special. Those prices are going to come down. They're going to come down fast.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think that you'll see, Actually, Todd, I think you're going to see a low prices that we had even before we did this. Now I knew there'd be an increase. I said, we have a choice. We don't have to do anything. And in two years or one year or two months, because Iran would have had if we didn't hit that with the B two bombers, Iran would have had a nuclear weapon within two weeks from that date because they were ready to go. And if they had a new nuclear weapon, it would have been used already. It also would have been used. Had I not terpinated the Obama deal, the Iron Nuclear Deal as we call it, that was in.
Speaker 2: My first term. Had I know terminated that they would have had a nuclear weapon a long time ago.
Speaker 3: I would say it was a guarantee that it would have been used, and it.
Speaker 2: Would have blown up Israel.
Speaker 3: It would have blown up the entire Middle East, and that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Iran, would you be comfortable with Russia or China taking their stockpile of highly enriched geranium and have they offered to be.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't be helpful. That would not make me go.
Speaker 3: Is the US considering easing sanctions on Iran to will allow Iran to sell its crew to market? No, we're not talking about any easing of sanctions and giving money. No sanctions, no money, no nothing.
Speaker 2: We have control of money that they claim is Theirs.
Speaker 3: Will keep control of that money. When they behave properly and when they do what's right, we'll let them have their money. But right now we're not doing that, and it's done. One thing is not contingent on the other.
Speaker 6: Mister President, on the shooting last weekend, it came barely a month after the third assassination attend against you during the White House versus cnent Sinner, What was your reaction when you first heard about the latest shooting and what gives to the car Is you really keep doing your job effectively without thinking about these threats every day?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't think about it because if I thought about it a lot, you know, I wouldn't be very good president. I wouldn't be here, probably be up in some nown with a locked door. It's just leave me alone, it's all. I can't really think about it. If it's such something that it's a sad part of life. It's a dangerous business. What I'm doing is a dangerous business. And they say, and look, we have been maybe the most consequential, but we certainly have been one of the most consequential. This group has been a very consequential administration.
Speaker 2: And they say, if you're not.
Speaker 3: Consequential, you don't have so much problem. If you are consequential, you do. So you have to look at that. But it's a shame, it's a sad it's a very sad factor. Loved anybody in office, not only in this country, in other countries too. But when you are a consequential. President, your life is in great danger.
Speaker 2: I knew that.
Speaker 1: Mister President, How would you characterize the current state of the talks with iron I guess.
Speaker 2: If that were a football field, what yard line would you be on? Well, I think we're doing very well.
Speaker 3: They are starting to give us the things that they have to give us, and if they do, that's great. And if they won't, then the man on my left is going to finish them off.
Speaker 2: Is there a time frame in your mind? What is there a time frame in your mind for I mean, it happens quickly.
Speaker 3: The problem is every time I mentioned in time frame, for instance, I see, you know, we've been doing this for a few months. Via Latnam lasted nineteen years, Korea lasted eight years, Afghanistan lasted many years. There were many many years, and we're into it for a few months. And I read about you people like you. What's taken so long?
Speaker 2: But we're in it.
Speaker 3: You know, we lost between two wars, two big wars, Venezuela and Iran. We lost thirteen souls, thirteen great people at the Paris people and it's a terrible thing, but thirteen if you look at the war casualties and the deaths and wars or Vietnamino that they lost hundreds of thousands of people, and numerous of these wars. We're very cognizant that we want to lose very few, we want very few to be injured. Were very we're very careful. But war's war. War's dangerous. But we've lost thirteen. So the Democrats took an end putting into thirteen people that were lost, and when you look at hundreds of thousands of people that were lost in the Middle East, Iraq, all the different wars we were in, we have done an amazing job. With that being said, I hate to lose thirteen, I hate to lose one. But we've been very we've been very we've been very capable. When you think of it. We took over Venezuela and one day we have done a similar job.
Speaker 2: But we said we'll give them a little chance.
Speaker 3: At the request of somebody that we greatly respect from Pakistan, the Field Marshall and the Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: They've been great.
Speaker 3: They asked us would we pause the war for a little while because they'd like to think it. So we will do that, but we had them be they you know, no no better now we could.
Speaker 2: We could close that out very quickly.
Speaker 3: If we can do it in a different way that it'd be good if we get everything we we want. But we could close that out very very quickly, and we may have to. I don't think so, but we may have to.
Speaker 2: About the World Cup.
Speaker 7: If I could in the US spent a lot of money getting the World Cup here and increasing the infrastructure, does the economic benefit out weigh the cost?
Speaker 3: The World Cup is great, the most successful they've ever had. Ticket wise, it's they've never had anything to sold so quickly.
Speaker 2: It's amazing because it's the United States. Don't benefits.
Speaker 3: I call it soccer, you know, It's just it's just easier to do because we have football and they have two football's right, they call it football. But I never most people never thought they'd see anything like that the World Cup. It's turned out to be the most successful World Cup from the standpoint of what's happening and then they've ever had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and thank you.
Speaker 5: So much of growing archies with turing pot USA. I have one question for you and one question for Vice President Jamie Bancel on fraud. What's your message to the New Jersey leaders pushing back against Ice operations at Duane Home.
Speaker 3: About Ice, yes, or about Nice as I can the Nice facility. Hey, I'd love to change the name Cold. They do a great job and it's all paid for. Protesters you can see by the signs.
Speaker 2: The signs are all.
Speaker 3: Made by the same beautiful factory. It's a printing planner. In fact, I'm thinking about using it. They do such a nice shame. These aren't protesters. These people are fake. They're all paid for. And I will tell you Tom Holman and that whole group, and now Mark Wade is so incredible.
Speaker 2: Mark Wade, you want to just respond to that.
Speaker 3: We run the finest facilities anywhere in the world of their type.
Speaker 2: But we have some horrible killers. We have killers.
Speaker 3: We have guys that have murdered numerous people in there, and these are the people that are trying to protect. There's nobody that runs a facility like we do.
Speaker 5: Do you obsessed in an agreement with Iron that just calls for further.
Speaker 2: Talks on the uranium or no? The only option to the basics.
Speaker 3: No, I would for some of it, you know, because it's a memorandum of understanding for speed and one of the things that will happen is the straight will open immediately immediately, but it's got to be perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do that. I didn't do this to get a krummy agreement.
Speaker 3: The worst agreement ever signed was by Barack Hussein Obama. What a horrible agreement that it was a setback for this country, for the whole world. The Middle East would have blown itself up. No, and we'd like to have the countries. We were talking about it with Saudi Arabia, Ue Guitar and the others. We'd like to have them immediately join the n see Woodcoff is working on that with Jared and some others, but would like to have them join the Agram Records.
Speaker 2: It'll be historic if they do it, and we would I think they I think they owe that to us, to be honest. I think because that.
Speaker 3: Really would be a tremendous sign, and I think those countries owe it to us to get them to sign.
Speaker 2: We're definitely pushing it. I'm not sure. I'm not sure we should make the deal if they don'tside.
Speaker 3: You want to know the to if they don't sign to join the Abraham Recurse, I don't know that we you know, we have countries in there already UEE great great countries, both countries, and it turned out to be so good, so effective, and so we're you know, requesting strongly that they join.
Speaker 2: It'll be great.
Speaker 3: It'd be great for Saudi Arabia, it'd be great for Guitar and Kuwait.
Speaker 2: The whole group.
Speaker 6: So the Iran deal might be contingent on more countries joining.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't want to say that.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to give you know, what's contingent, what's not. I can say that we can make a good deal right now, but maybe not a great deal.
Speaker 2: And if it's not a.
Speaker 3: Great deal when I'm making it so because we can make a great deal with this guy right here, but it's you know, it's a lot nast here. Probably wouldn't go as quickly, we wouldn't be talking about as quickly, but it would be fool proof. But I think we're doing very well. See but I think we're doing pretty well in terms of the negotiation.
Speaker 2: But we'll see if it's not going to be a real deal.
Speaker 3: Because Obama had that horrible JCPOA whatever it was, it was the worst deal. It was a path for a run to have a nuclear weapon very quickly. Years ago, they would have had a nuclear weapon. We might not be here talking about it right now. They would have had a nuclear weapon. And frankly, Obama picked the wrong country. He should have picked another country. I won't tell you what it was, but he picked the wrong country when he picked Iran. But we have things understood now with Irun. It's been nasty, they've lost their leaders. It was and it really is regime change. You know, we didn't set out for regime change, but by the fact that we're dealing with a totally different group of people than we were at the beginning, and frankly, I find them to be much more reasonable. I actually find them to be smarter, but I find them to be much more reasonable. This is regime change. One regime is gone, another regime is gone. We're dealing with the third pieces of it because some of them are gone too. And I find them I think, how can you have a stronger.
Speaker 2: Regime change than that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: That was a president taking questions from the legacy media mob during the cabinet meeting from earlier today.
Speaker 8: Entertaining Americans coast and ghosts. Sean Hannity is on right.
Speaker 1: Now no, all right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Ken Paxton on his big win in Texas over incumbent John Cornyn. We'll look at the latest poll numbers with Matt Towery, Charlie Hurt, also Stephen Miller.
Speaker 2: Tonight.
Speaker 1: Lindsey Graham thinks there's a possibility that all of these Arab countries will join in the Abraham Accords, that this is unprecedented. John Solomon, who he just spoke to, along with Greg Jarrett, We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.