Speaker 1: All right, good pitching to week here on Patreon, Eyes up here extra, heading up into UH, I guess the Westchester area of New York. Is it out in the bronx Schenectady, New York. I forget where it is.
Speaker 2: I think it's in Westchester County area.
Speaker 1: I don't remember where I think it is. I've heard it a lot growing up Schenectady, New York, New York, aren't you. Yeah? I think it's a Westchester County area from what I recall, it wasn't my area. That's why I don't remember. I just know the name.
Speaker 3: Driving to New York for these shows, I hated it.
Speaker 1: The stupid name is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's just a dumb name.
Speaker 1: Schenectady, I mean, and it's s Sugar.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know. I don't remember. I don't remember the town. I know the name. I know I was there a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I hate it driving to New York. I hate driving in New York. No offense to New York is out there, but you can't drive at all. And I have panic attacks as I drive in New York City and it's it's the worst, especially Manhattan. So I don't drive anymore. So that's why promoters, when you try and book me and it's around New York or in New York, if I don't have a ride, I'm not taking the booking because I will not drive myself anywhere near those parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Schenec. Let's see Schenectady.
Speaker 1: Uh, Eastern New York.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean I have its coordinates. Just give me the area Hudson River. Yeah, I mean, uh, use the area. Whatever it's it's in New York.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at Wikipedia quickly.
Speaker 1: On this night, April twenty eighth, two thousand, this is an ECW Fancamp special and you were joined by your world champion at the time. Just incredible to take on somebody that you know, you consider to be a good friend, but this night quite the enemy won.
Speaker 2: Jerry Lynn.
Speaker 3: Oh my Jerry Lynn. So I love my Jerry Lynn.
Speaker 1: We will join the match as it's getting going. We will spare you the histrionics of the muffled promo work to the crowd, because it sounds like that's what it's out. I tried to listen to it. It was very camp, some offensive stuff going back and forth. It just kind of like that okay, but let's get it rolling here we go. All right, well, fan cam action.
Speaker 3: In a way.
Speaker 1: Now I will give Scannected in New York's got a very cool vent you.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's nice. It's small. You know, we worked in a lot of small vents. Oh my butt, my.
Speaker 1: Bullet, you're very colorful on the seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we wear orange.
Speaker 1: I like that off.
Speaker 3: I remember that off. It was cute, very cute. I can't find stuff like that these days, not that I would wear it anymore, but they don't have. I used to shop from a magazine called Flirt. I don't know I around anymore, but like all the stuff that they sell now is super expensive. Like you should get a cute offer for fifty bucks. Now you have to pay like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's Flirt magazine. No nothing nice.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, it's called flirt, you know. Tammy and I used to shop from anazine and they had the cutest stuff in there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but if I type in Flair magazine there might be some like nineteen thirties like pinups.
Speaker 2: That are coming up.
Speaker 1: Oh really interesting little ooh la la action.
Speaker 3: Today's stuff. When you buy it, the materials like so cheap and it rips right away, and I don't know. I'm glad I don't have to have gear anymore. And I mean I kind of do for conventions, but.
Speaker 2: Different kind of gear.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah yeah. Betty texted me, what was it yesterday? You have your outfit for the arena yet? And I was like, no, it's like, you know, it's in two weeks. I said, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that came up so quick. Yeah, I feel like you were just there.
Speaker 3: I know, all right. I just talked to Moose this morning. I was like, where are we staying? And he's like, oh, I got asked the guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I talked to him this morning also something not happy about.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wasn't happy either, but oh no. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They actually texted me with a booking, so I was happy about that. So hopefully it comes through and get the ball rolling again. Anyway, this match is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean these guys always had great matches together from ECW through TNA and then they took it on the indies after they both left TNA. I mean they always had great chemistry.
Speaker 3: Did they work together in XPW.
Speaker 2: I believe they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, when you yell with a person, man, you just got to roll with it because you know you're going to get a great match every time. Yeah, and these two they were at, you know, pretty much at their prime here, I think. I mean, Jerry had been wrestling for years and years and years, but he was so good in ECW. You know. Yeah, I'm not just saying that because he's my boy, but I just feel like Jerry was so underrated.
Speaker 1: Yes, he hit his stride without a doubt because he never got that spotlight. He never got anywhere else, right, never got the push, and then everybody was like, well, who you know, who is this guy? Yeah, heard the name, but wow, perfect spot form.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I wish I could have worked with him. I always worked against him. I think we, uh we teamed up one time that I can remember in a sixth Man. It was mee, Jerry and Dreamer at the arena, uh because I feel I believe that Jerry and I did a double suplex to PJ that night, right, And I think that's the only time we really teamed up unless we did that match a couple like other places, but never really got to work with him, like as a partner. And I would have loved to see Jerry the heel more.
Speaker 1: I feel like a hard guy to root against them. He's got his character just seems like the guy you want to.
Speaker 3: Root for it. He's just a good guy. He's a good guy man all over, a good good.
Speaker 1: Lad Versus Pj's character that is a dirt bag that you want to against all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, PJ was a great deal. Absolutely, And again like loud mouth out there, but so soft spoken in real life and timid to the point of the must shy timid. You know, I'm just so happy. It's the little thing that make me happy. Do I beat up Jerry's Oh you didn't chair away, We'll get there. Yeah. I did Rhino's podcast yesterday. Then. Uh he was asking me, why why do I think that they don't use managers anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, and I was just.
Speaker 3: Like, man one of the things that Paul was selling me on. When I started here, I thought I was going to be a woman's wrestler, you know, I was trained to wrestle at the time, and Paul was like, there's no money in that. Nobody. You know, it's different than today, but back then, no one really cared about women's wrestling, and Paul never really pushed it. You used to have one match on the card, but if really didn't draw any money or anything. And he's like the aspect of I said this before, the aspect of a male or a female on the outside. You just never know if they're going to get involved, what they're going to do. So the fan are always going to wonder, what is that person there for?
Speaker 4: Yes, and that keeps a different element, you know, in the storyline, and it adds to the story so much more so, I say bring back the managers and those.
Speaker 1: Little movements that that that babyface falls a little bit to your right and you make that little movement towards it, and that fan, those fans.
Speaker 2: Go oh oh, they think that you're moving towards them. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like today's wrestler, the way they're being trained, I don't know if they could take the attention off themselves and put it on somebody else on the outside, I don't. I don't think they're being trained that way anymore to not make it be about their presentation, you know, and it adds.
Speaker 3: To them though. I mean, the egos kind of getting the way. Sometimes you might have a worker that is good in one aspect but failing, you know, maybe on the microphone or the charisma is not there, but he's a great worker or something, and just having a second just helps you bring out that character so much more so. And I'm not saying that any of the guys that I was with needed me, but I do feel like I added something to their character.
Speaker 1: Right that the extra dimension, Like Shane, it was perfect with Shane. It was the the absolute final piece to his puzzle that he needed to get into that next stratosphere.
Speaker 3: It kind of, you know, it elevates everybody. And I don't know, I love when I see girls at ringside because you never or a guy even you know, you just never know what's going to happen. So uh, bring the managers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The last one that I think really had a great chance of bringing it back was the original version of Lana with Brussev and they just let that go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's completely fit.
Speaker 3: I feel the same. I love I loved her character.
Speaker 5: She drew, she drew heat, you know, she she was she was a different kind of I hate the word valet because I feel like valets.
Speaker 3: Don't do anything. I feel like managers actually do do spots and get in the ring and stuff. But I think she she just added that extra oath to his character. Yeah, and I don't know, man, I agree with you. I think they dropped the ball with her. And I know she wanted to be a wrestler, but I feel she excelled as his second more so. Yeah, just because they pushed her more when you know she worked with him so.
Speaker 1: And neither one of them have really attained any bit of the success they had when they were paired together because they I mean their natural husband and wife. But yeah, that original incarnation of their their duo was the perfect formula.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was a fan of them. They were they were great together. I don't know if she's due. I watched her on the Surreal Life. Did you see the the Yeah she was. She was one of the cast members on the Surreal Life. And she was telling me, yeah, it came back, it had Dennis Rodman was on it, Frankie Munez, uh, Tamar Braxton, Stormy Daniels, Oh there you go. Oh sorry, wait time out. I'm like, hey, Gary, we're friends, we are boys. Do not hurt me. Uh, he's gonna spank me, of course he is. How dare you? I love when you pull there and just gives it a little look see first, Oh my god, so funny. But yeah, she did the surreal life and uh excuse me. They did a little wrestling skin on there where they all had to do entrances right and characters, and she brought back like her Russian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and have done great on that.
Speaker 3: Robin did well. Frankie Munez did well. But you know he's an actor, so he knew what to do. And then, uh, you know, if you're a fan of wrestling, you can mimic your favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, how about that, Jerry?
Speaker 3: So sorry?
Speaker 2: One two, and.
Speaker 3: There's the and there wasn't even a hook of the leg. How arrogant that? That was so arrogant. Well once again with my help, oh.
Speaker 1: My oh geezh, I took us with sore.
Speaker 3: He beat me up.
Speaker 1: Get out of here, Jimal, little little ice pack. Yeah, fanny right, well, fanny pack.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Jerry wasn't overly uh aggressive with his spanking like some people were.
Speaker 2: It looked like a work in spank.
Speaker 3: It was fine, it was it was it was fine. It did what it had to do. It got the point across. So oh, I like that outfit. That was cute, very cute, very tan. I need to be tan again. I need to move to the tropics.
Speaker 1: I need to sure we aren't getting that tan in Schenectady, New York, and it.
Speaker 3: Was not what is this? When running out toward us, I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 7: It's Ronnie, there's music, Mike. I can't remember what the other guy's name was. What's that other guy's name? That's not Sam? I can't remember who is this? I don't even know the music.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't tell. But whoever, they're milking that entrance.
Speaker 3: They are. Maybe their pants split and they had to change their outfit.
Speaker 1: That happened to be.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 1: You didn't really have many money pants to cover, so if your pants split, that was not good.
Speaker 2: We can't wait forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was waiting for Jack Victory.
Speaker 1: Probably it was Corrino and Rhino and Victory my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice, so not bad.
Speaker 1: That was a again, they always had good matches. That was Scannectady, New York for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good times. Those house shows were fun, man, they were so fun and you just got to do whatever you wanted.
Speaker 1: And good Times, Great Times, Great Time. Golden Oldies is a radio station, Good Times, Great Oldies. Jesus, all right, perfect well, we will get out of here for this week. We'll catch you next time. The eyes up here extra for the Queen of Extreme. This is the Chad, sir. We we'll catch you on the flip side, yeah.
Speaker 6: Francine franc Scene, Queen Extreme on the Extreme Odds up here, head head the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here, head head, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme brun and the legend. She is the woman nifty dreams legend on the Scene franc Scene podcast. What you mean with your tramblades to show you what your needs if you find the stand the Queens from the beginning of time. Odds here our heart radio shine only a head and tell you a story from the where the legend odes up here. The Queen Nobody's like frand Scene Eyes up here here here The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up here here, Head the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here, head head, The Queen Extreme Podcasts pies up head here The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast