Speaker 1: Literally a kindergarten operation. That's what we are. We're kindergarten operation.
Speaker 2: Don't know what you're referring to, you trying to set up YouTube live.
Speaker 1: I mean, it probably hurts us more than it helps us when you just put it up and you have the camera on one of us, you have your iPhone propped up by your wallet, like we look like freaking kindergarteners. Like there are middle schoolers that have a better podcast like video equipment than what we do. I'm just telling you that right now. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're gonna say that, and I don't think it's actually correct. There are middle schoolers right now that have access to podcasting equipment and they have a podcast that exists.
Speaker 1: They probably have a better camera than we do. Yes, they probably have a better set up camera wise than we do.
Speaker 2: Well, what you gotta worry about with these kids? Now? They're all streaming. So that's if I'm in a public space. I get it. I'm in a public plot place, okay, But the thing is, you need to notify me that you're streaming because you're you're at you're at the mall. All of a sudden, you're part of some streamer thing we're streaming. Notify people, listen, kidd, I didn't give you my damn permission to stream. Get that camera out of my face. It's not the old days where we take a picture. Now they're streaming. Everything's live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just noticed that, Like I look at like Morgan's you know, feeling personally, feelings hurt.
Speaker 2: No, Morgan's is, I'm personal, Amy's is feeling yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, their cameras are freaking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Well, they paid one thousand dollars. They didn't. Yeah, those are those high tech cameras that Eddie used to have.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they just I thought they just used their phone. Hell no, so you're telling me Morgan uses a nice camera.
Speaker 2: Not her phone, thousand dollars camera.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna text her and I'm gonna find out the answer.
Speaker 2: So until you give up one thousand dollars like that, ray, you're gonna have to come pryor from my cold dead.
Speaker 1: A good meet the parents' reference.
Speaker 2: So there ain't no camera in any world or any universe that you're gonna pay a thousand dollars for and be cool with. Can you imagine it? You get mad? At me using my own phone, using my own stuff, spending no money. If I had one of those cameras, right, Ray, Ray is ever? Are you good with that camera? Okay? Cool? Is the tripod secured? Okay? Good? Careful with the door? We paid one thousand dollars for that camera. Can you imagine us down on Broadway with drunk people than dollars camera?
Speaker 1: No, because we don't even know with your phone, so why would we do it with your camera?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are after the break. MLB has their All Star break. We had our All Star Break fourth of July. Let's go. We're doing all video. Now. We'll do more video than audio. We'll have more content video than we will audio in the second half, and you can guarantee it.
Speaker 1: Jack Well, I mean, we don't even have good audio content, so what are we gonna do video wise? We gotta have good video content. We're not gonna do both. I mean, hey, here's some crappy video content to go along with our crappy audio content. Great podcast guys.
Speaker 2: Have you seen what those streamers do? No, I don't watch any of that crap. It's on X. It just pops up and I see clips of it. They set off fireworks in other streamers houses and it ends up being a great stream But you risk blowing up their house, you risk catching it on fire. The guy snuck into the other streamers. All these streamers have mansions. So it'd be like, I'm streaming. Who's a streamer? We're at war with now, Pat McAfee, we're challenging them.
Speaker 1: No, he's a I don't consider him a stream he's.
Speaker 2: Not a streamer, so kay scent. Yes, So it would be like you and me going, wait, what does he do? I think they just stream? But what is he streaming? Them? Just sitting on a lazy boy. And so we would go into these streamer's house with fireworks and set them off and then but we stream it. Okay, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do that because I don't have enough money to pay for someone's house.
Speaker 2: But but we're at the point. Now somebody comes up. They started interviewing. Wait a second, you stream notify me you're streaming before we're doing this. You're in public. You know your kids got his phone out in your face? Are we streaming? Get back? You know it isn't not back in the day, they're always live bathroom. You're in there draining your lizard kids streaming? Probably what about that guy he just ran into it when we were coming out of the bathroom. Was he streaming? Who knows he had his phone out?
Speaker 1: No, you just got a phone call because he stepped back out and goes, sorry, I just walked in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Was he streaming?
Speaker 1: He was gonna try to stream, but he had to he got interrupted pre stream because the phone call. But my question is when he answered the phone, why did he say, oh, sorry, I was just stepping in the bathroom. All you had to do is say hello.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't know you guys almost went mouth to mouth and then as I'm going out of the door, he was still in the doorway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thought he was gonna be a quick phone call obviously. Okay, yeah, we better start the show man because we got so much to get to. I don't know what you did this weekend, but I saw you and justin basically making out on the back porch.
Speaker 2: We took it pretty deep.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Well, half of its sad, but yeah, oh but then there's also an update in the birthday text thread drama. It's huge can't wait. Ray, don't get political? Huge, Oh, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: I was like political, How is that political?
Speaker 2: Got it? They all got their sayings. Now all right, we're gonna do it live. Oh the one two sore loser? What up? Everybody?
Speaker 1: I am lunchbox and I know the most about sports. So I'll give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports genius.
Speaker 2: Y'all. It's Hiss and Ray Mundo. I'm from the North. I'm in Alpha Male. I live on the North Side in Nashville with my wife Baser. In the country. You have two point two acres no corn. A lot of the farmers and ranchers around us due but we don't two point two acres. At Vanderbilt Electrophysiology Unit, Justin should be checking on them regularly. I'll have to see if they're doing okay and then die of a heart attack when I'm seventy two. Over to you, man, Over to you. What day did Justin come over to your house on Wednesday? No? It was on Saturday? Okay, thank you? All right.
Speaker 1: Then we'll get to that later. Well, we'll get to my whole. I want to get to my weekend because it started off with Friday Man. You know, the big surgery was planned and I had called out for help on air. You know Brandy Martinez, she's like the nurse of all the people sore losers nation, And I said, Brandy, what is wrong with my foot? This is her email lunches busted. Yam sorry to hear about your pickle incident that resulted in your foot injury. I'm happy to give you some advice. Keep in mind, I'm only a nurse. You may want to verify with Justin the new nurse practitioner. If you're discharging you from the er. I'd say the first ten days will be terrible. You repeatedly walking on it when it's healing. May you may want to skip reck soccer. So you're going to be sore, and I hope the Green team can survive without you. B Elevate as much as possible. Bonus points if get it, get it above your heart. See use ice on it a few times a day for twenty minutes. Use a soccer towel between the foot and the ice. Oh, I got a couple old socks I used. See use a compression sock or wrap. And then she said, Bae sustained a similar injury at Rosanna Glass batcherette party when she was doing a line dance on an old doc and got a massive splinter in her foot.
Speaker 2: Different bay.
Speaker 1: My methods were maybe a little rough, but she survived, did not need a trip to the not so urgent care. You may want to ask her how long it took to heal. Best of luck, Brandy.
Speaker 2: That was a nice email, Thank you, Brandy. She probably took none of it to heart. And he played in his soccer game and he didn't get a wrap, get a compression rap because Beazer used one on the airplane and those things work.
Speaker 1: No, I did not go to my soccer game. I skipped a soccer game. After going to the potiatrist and asking their opinion, they took an X ray said the glass was still in there, So surgery was scheduled for Thursday. I was not going to chance it on Wednesday night playing and you heard about my drama about eating and so not being able to do the surgery Thursday. So Friday, I mean I did not drink a sip of water. I didn't eat a lick of food, and my report time to the clinic was one pm.
Speaker 2: Did you smoke? I did not smoke and I did not vape.
Speaker 1: They asked me both those questions when they were filling out my paperwork.
Speaker 2: Is that HTC, sir or CDC?
Speaker 1: They asked me, Oh, you know, who's the party that's here with you that's gonna, you know, drove you here and is gonna drive you home. I was like, my wife like, she's in the lobby, right, And I'm like, oh, yeah, no problem. My wife was not in the lobby. She dropped me off because she was not gonna sit there with three kids. She was gonna wait for the phone call then drive back up there and get me.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna send you out on the streets on meds, right, They're.
Speaker 1: Gonna wait until she's oh sorry, I was just out of the car or something like that. So I get there and I check in and the receptionist like, oh, do you have any eggs this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh? She knows you from the show. No, no, no, oh.
Speaker 1: I guess it was all the talk in the office.
Speaker 2: I was like no.
Speaker 1: She goes, okay, well, welcome back, give me your right risk, gives me a ro wristband and they call me back and I get in there, and the nurse is like, oh, you need to use the restroom, and I'm like, oh yeah. She goes, it's right down here. Oh, you were here yesterday because you decided to eat eggs, so you probably know where it is right.
Speaker 2: And let me ask this. Do they use real talk? Do they use your real name, your radio name or gibbles real name. See, I don't like that. There needs to be some anonymity.
Speaker 1: I understand, you out, I understand. But so obviously there had been talk about me and my egg situation because we are two for two on people making egg jokes.
Speaker 2: But also they it's like a bit they just that's their running joker on there.
Speaker 1: I think they're just kind of making conversation maybe. And so this nurse wasn't the nurse that I had the day before. She I don't even recognize her. So whoever was the nurse day before had probably told her, Hey, this guy had to come in. We had to fit him in because he had eggs yesterday morning. So she asked me about the eggs and I'm like, oh ah, no, yeah, I know where the bathroom is. I go and I come back and they put me in a bed and she's like, all right, and I put my sweatshirt on because it's kind of cold. And she goes, okay, so here's that robe. Just put that on and you can leave your underwear on.
Speaker 2: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 1: So I brought a sweatshirt for nothing. I'm get all dressed up and then she comes back in. She asked me a couple of questions. She goes, okay, doctor's gonna be by a little bit and then we'll.
Speaker 2: Get you started. I'm like all right. So I'm sitting there and here comes a doc and he comes in he and go how's it going today?
Speaker 1: And I was like good? And he goes, so those eggs yesterday, were they over easy or scrambled? I'm like okay, they were definitely scrambled. And he goes Farmer's Organic and he goes, soul one was on the menu this morning. And I was like, I didn't even take a chance. I didn't have anything. And he goes, that's what we like to hear.
Speaker 2: Funny bit guys. And he marks that's what happens when he medical professionals trying to do the bits. Let the radio guys do those.
Speaker 1: So he marks my foot. He goes man it's going to be simple in and out. I'm like, yeah, kind of really ridiculous. I'm having surgery for glass, goes. I will be honest, this will be the easiest surgery I have today. I'm like, all right, cool, glad, I'm the easy case.
Speaker 2: Cool, you know. All right? He leaves.
Speaker 1: Then the anesthesiologist comes and he goes, all right, you know, have you ever had surgery before? I said, oh, I've had my tonsils out, and he goes, Jemny problem with anesthesiology.
Speaker 2: I was like no. You guys like hitting it off, like is he cool? Oh? He was a nice guy. What's up? What's up? Bro? Yeah? What's up? Bro? Yeah? How's it going? Bro? I mean he give like DAPs when he comes up because he's about to service you with drugs.
Speaker 1: He's just telling me what's going on. He's like, you, maybe a little tube in your mouth. It's not gonna be You're not gonna be incubated. I'll just be sitting in your mouth. You won't even know it's there. You may dry wake up with a little dry throat.
Speaker 2: No big deal. It's gonna be my first time.
Speaker 1: And he goes, but it doesn't come with eggs and I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: This is the fourth referenceence is not even funny.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, all right, cool, thank you, all right. He's like all right, man, we'll see you in there, and I'm all right. And then the two nurses come over, two different nurses, and like this is I'm gonna be the one wheel, We're gonna be the ones that will you back and all this, and they have a syringe with them and they start to put it in my IV and I guess it's a medicine that's going to make me feel kind of loopy. And I was like, oh, this is you know, my kid would love to be here. He just got his tonsils out and he was like, this medicine makes me floppy?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 1: I I don't know. I pup and you just.
Speaker 2: Put stuff in your body. You don't even ask the name of.
Speaker 1: It, right, I don't care if I asked the name, I wouldn't be able to tell you the name because it's a scientific name that I don't know, got it. And they said, oh, that's a good way to think of it, loopy or floppy And I was like, yeah, that's what he said, floppy, And they said yeah, but don't worry, it won't taste like eggs. Fifth time, I'm like, okay, okay, got it, And so they start wheeling me down the hall.
Speaker 2: They press the buttons, we go through the double doors. The fact that they've referenced it five times just tells me there's not a lot of personality in a hospital. They really do talking and really in very long, big words, and there's really just not much personality.
Speaker 1: It's sad, actually, And they pushed a little button to automatic open the doors. We go through those doors. Next thing I know, they're waking me up. It was over like I don't I never. I didn't get to I don't remember getting to the room like I never. Like the medicine kicked in so fast, I didn't even make it to which room they were going to do surgery and didn't see the doctor. And the guy's waking me up and he's like, hey, hey, how you doing, man? You want you want some water? It was hitting my knee in the bottom of my foot too.
Speaker 2: To get you awake, yeah, kind of like they do when the guys are on skid row correct And I was like, oh man, dude, you did freaking drugs. This weekend.
Speaker 1: I did, and he was like, he was like, man, we're already out, you know what I mean. He was like, we just talked to your wife. She should be back here. They're bringing your wife and back.
Speaker 2: How did you have your wife's number?
Speaker 1: I put it on the sheet on Who's gonna take me home?
Speaker 2: Right from college Friday night, sixth Street, and so I guess they called her. And he was like yeah. I was like, so how was the glass? He goes, I was a pretty good sized piece of glass. He goes. We didn't fight any eggs though, seventh reference.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, all right, I got it, guys. I didn't need any eggs. He's like, would you like some water? And I'm like yeah, I sip some water and he's like everything went well, man, And he has my foot all wrapped up. It's all bandaged, and here come the kids and they want to climb up in the bed and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa? Are you in a cast?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, you didn't see no. Let me show you. This is how I looked. Dude, this is me after the surgery.
Speaker 2: Bam. Well you get all because of a piece of Yeah, look at foot. Look at my foot all wrapped in bandage. Can we do that for the Yeah, yes we can. Ray it's inside of a hospital. I didn't get legal permission, and so then the boys wheeled me out. Dude, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were real good, helpful. They did start fighting over my hair net, so the nurse had to bring two extra hairnets so they could all wear them. That was a big deal. And they prescribe me some oxy and I was like, I don't need oxy. Guys like, I'm good like and they're like, just take tiling all a night. You're gonna be really sore. And I will say as I was leaving, they were like, now you're free to have some eggs. They let me know that eggs were able to be eaten now that I was leaving. So I don't know if you had the tally, but it was eight or nine egg references.
Speaker 2: Nothing like egg humor.
Speaker 1: But I do want to say that I don't know if I was over the line, but there was a point at the hospital when they're telling me, like before there's curtains in between each bed, Okay, what are you here for? And I'm like I'm here. They're gonna take glass out of my foot and I hear them next door. Lady next to me is getting her gallbladder out hot and then two down she.
Speaker 2: Said, oh, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get a breast reduction at the same spot, same spot usually that's a clinics. And the nurse was like, oh, just one or both, and she's like both, that'd look a little weird. And she goes and goes and he goes yeah, and he goes, she goes, yeah, So we're reducing both boobs, and I said, boo.
Speaker 2: I'd love to give my input.
Speaker 1: I did a little boo and no one laughed, and I thought, oh man, that's not funny, so then I shut up.
Speaker 2: I didn't make any So within bed sheets of distance away from each other, there was a gallbladder and a recently performed boob job.
Speaker 1: No it was about to have because before you go in this, I forgot when they were. They asked you what you're going you're there for to make sure that they are doing the right thing, and that's when I said the glass. The one next to me, he said gallbladder, the one two down said breast reduction. And I did a little bit of a boo, and there was no laughter from the audience, and I was like, oh, they're more into egg jokes.
Speaker 2: I guess what if you would have hit them with this reduction.
Speaker 1: A penile implant. And they said, you may be a little sore. They wheeled me out to the car and they're gonna want to take tyle and all and ray. I stepped down on my foot to get into the.
Speaker 2: Car til and all. I've never felt so good in my life. There is no til and all needed for my foot. Man the oxy though, you still want to get the oxy cot and you never know down the road when you were gonna need it.
Speaker 1: I was walking around that house, Hey, do you got a problem?
Speaker 2: You trying to get my pills from me?
Speaker 1: I was walking around the house like there was no surgery that had been hat walking around glass and the bottom of your foot is absolutely miserable.
Speaker 2: One of my buddies, Oh sorry, sorry, go ahead. One my buddies had a problem. And you'd come home from the hospital and he'd be ready to buy the stuff from you. What was the purple drink stuff? He always wanted some of that, and then he always wanted to I think he's recovered and he's good now, Oh good. That's what we like to hear that. He was always curious when you were coming home. Man, you've never been such a great friend, dude. Thank you so much for caring about me. Then you realize it was because you're coming home with a pack of pills. Dude.
Speaker 1: I was in such a good mood. I got home and I got grabbed the boys on the couch. I was like, guys, let's watch a movie. Let's watch a movie.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm in such a good mood.
Speaker 2: It's a funny movie. Dad, it's still the previous inside joke.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes in, they're like, Dad, Dad, you're falling asleep.
Speaker 2: Dad. The commercials have started. It's on to the movie.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, sorry, sorry, I'd fall kind of wake back up and I'd be falling.
Speaker 2: Asleep, Dad, Dad, your eyes are closed.
Speaker 1: I realized the medicine hadn't worn off, so I was like, I'm gonna go lay down for a minute. My wife's like, okay, yeah, go lay down for a minute.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't be around the kids like this. And next thing I knew, they were all in the room. They're like, Dad, Dad, we brought you some ice cream. I'm like, all right, well, you guys went to get ice cream. I was like, oh, are we gonna have dinner first? I scream, you scream. We all scream for ice cream? So are you kids? Are we gonna have dinner first? And like, we are your children? Dad? Dad? Who are you guys? And you recognize your wife? Yeah? I did?
Speaker 1: And they said, Dad, we went out to dinner.
Speaker 2: You were asleep.
Speaker 1: They went to dinner, went and got ice cream. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you shouldn't do drugs, kids. No, No, I didn't do drugs. That was when you were all drugged out. That was from the anaesthesia you did anesthesia skag and I was like, whoa, that was like one tenth of the out of husha that Rogers did. Had no idea you seeing frogs and I don't even know. I don't remember it. It is wild how much you fall asleep, Because when Baser would take it for some of her procedures, she would not even be able to text a sentence and should fall asleep with her phone in her hand boom, And I was like, hey, just put the cell phone down. That text doesn't even need to be sent and then she'd fall not off the movie thing should get one scene in nods off. I'm like, Okay, don't even worry about the movie. We're gonna go black screen, black room. Nothing's gonna happen. Fall asleep, because as as ambitious, motivated, amazing Americans, we still want to live our normal life. Just let the meds wear off. Let yourself heal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let yourself get the sleep you need. Like, don't try to fight it. Don't try to watch movies with your kids, because then they keep shaking you and waking you up. And guess what that does, just annoys you and it irritates you.
Speaker 2: Dude, you go in the backyard to play soccer and you fall asleep in the backyard in your night gown. His bad dad's on drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the surgery was an absolute smashing success. I was bandaged up. But I'll tell you about the rest of the weekend right after this.
Speaker 2: They see that all the time on Broadway. Dude, he saw that already ten times that day. What glass in the foot? You know how many strippers going there on a Friday income.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's probably true. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: Class in the foot. That's rudimentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, won't really take a break. When we ran back Saturday, What time does Justin come to your house?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, I mean that's the sad part. Man. I don't think we want to get into it. Man. Okay, his dog passed away, and so we buried his dog in the yard. Oh so, I didn't know that was gonna be a bit, but you just went in really hot and hard. No.
Speaker 1: No, all you have to do is tell me what came early.
Speaker 2: Because we were doing that, and so we started the drinking at about ten am because it's emotional.
Speaker 1: Oh man, yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I feel bad. Yeah. So by eleven am, I was six feet deep, six beers deep? Man? Oh man? How old was his dog?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Just time to go?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I didn't even know, Man, I would have texted him.
Speaker 2: And he didn't want to do the cremation thing. He wanted. He really did always want to do that route, the grave route. He didn't have a plot though. He lived in an apartment, and I said, hey, we have a part of our yard that we're never going to develop. Put him there.
Speaker 1: What if you guys end up not being friends in six months? Is he come and dig him up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we'd always probably be friends. I hope something that's the same assumption. I mean, not always. I mean friendships in friendships come and go, right, But I think we'll honestly own this house forever unless we lose our jobs that after four clothes and then yeah, then we wouldn't. Then the next guy, I'll have just a gravestone at his site.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So that So did he like call you Saturday morning to be like, hey.
Speaker 2: No, we had planned it, we knew it. And so the person came over, administered the shots, the same shots you got. The dog got, oh, and then we put him six feet under man.
Speaker 1: See, I didn't know we were going there.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, that's a terrible feeling. That's a terrible dude. And then Justin he was drinking like it a little bit. Yeah, because how old was the dog? Twelve?
Speaker 1: See, he's been a part of Justin's life. He went from Boston to here.
Speaker 2: And we told Justin Justin was hitting it pretty hard, and we said, hey, dude, you and your dog can't die the exact same day. Calm it down, dude, you don't need to put down twenty beers. You really told him that. Yeah, we were making jokes like that. That's funny, that's funny. But Templeton had a good life. It was a good shift, as the hockey announcers would say.
Speaker 1: Or good shift, as the hospital workers would say. They just got off their shift. They're on the night first shift, in overnight shift.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we started early, and so then we went golfing. We did nine Baser picked us up, dropped us off nine to nine, dominated him. I mean, I hate to use it. It's like whenever somebody you ever have somebody near you or close to you die, dude, it's the worst because you can't ever reference death or it. I was like, well I killed him at golf, dude, you can't do any of that shit. I was like, man, I buried you, dude. Man I freaking murdered that ball. The same thing happened with the other neighbor.
Speaker 1: Hey, that ball's gone, dude, just like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, dude, though our neighbors this is a year ago, but our other neighbor's husband passed away tragically, and so I'll go over there sometimes. The helper, she's an older lady, and Craigslist guys were coming over and I go, hey, I'm over here to make sure neither of us get murdered. We can't do that. And then she goes, hey, I saw you running the other day. Was it hot? I go, yeah, I was about to die. I'm telling you, dude, I can't avoid it. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: You don't realize how many like dying and death and oh it's over. References you make in a day make a lot, yeah, because everything ties into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so then we saw that lady again in the middle of the road and thank god, for the first time ever, I didn't make one reference to death. Good so, but yeah, so justin partied golf dominated him through. We played skins skagskins. Threw five holes. I was up five to nothing. It was already over. We only played nine. The most he could do was five to four within five holes. I'd put him to sleep.
Speaker 1: So you like he was down in the dumbs and you put the dirt on top of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And I said, well, and we decided to do the golf after, so you kind of get your mind off things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But every time the ball went in the hole, didn't it feel like the same thing as burying the dog.
Speaker 2: Man too soon? Too soon? Of course, was great out? Was it crowded? No, it really wasn't. How emotionally did was he able to play golf? Tiger did it. Michael Jordan did it after his dad died. Tiger did it after he had got divorced. In the Perkins Waitress parking lot. He got to compartmentalize, That's what Tiger said. How could Tiger eat his fruit roller or is lucky charms in the morning of a golf tournament after having an affair and his entire life falling apart compartmentalized? He said, And that's what Justin's good at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So then I saw there's a video of you guys like having a hard heart on the porch man.
Speaker 2: So we had actually, we had said before Laura went inside, because well we always Baser, we go, hey, we should act like we almost made it to the major leagues. But just talk real and don't even tell Baser. And so Justin goes, yeah, I was I he had played semi pro baseball. I mean he played what was it was college baseball? For sure, he played comparable to Division two baseball. Okay, we're at I don't know, good somewhere in no Michigan. It was Grand Valley State, I think, okay, yeah, and so then he played on this other team that's considered semi pro. Got it, and but I mean that was years ago, and he goes, yeah, they want me to play, and we're always like, Justin, have they seen you in the last two years? You mean we're like forty years old. And he's like, yeah, this team wants to be what you haven't even thrown a baseball? Okay, And so we said when she comes out here, we should really lay it on Thick that we almost both were played pro baseball, and so we did. Beazer then takes the video which you could maybe play the audio. Yeah, I saw it somewhere and it was of Justin saying that he had signed a minor league baseball contract, which he kind of did, and then me saying that I kind of played pro as well, but I just got I just I don't know, but we was our angle. Got it, Yeah, got it? So tell me, like the rest of the day we were watching baseball, we had hitters going. Obviously Justin Justin didn't get any hits. Mine didn't get any hits. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So the dog's dead, the Streak's dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, areas he hasn't gotten a hit. And since the Clinton administration, Vlad Guerrero finally got a hit. Who's the oh gold Schmidt. I mean he's been complete hit So guys ain't getting hits. But we go to the All Star break at A two, trying to get to fifty seven for that five point six million. But yeah, then we grilled. We did burgers, jalapeno burgers. We did Brots, didn't really love them, never been a broad guy. Oh, Broughts are the best, dude. And then we did pork missiles with the Glizzies. So we were all set up with that and it was just a day of grilling, chilling, fellowship, the memories of Templeton and Garcia.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna update the text thread or not?
Speaker 2: What are we doing here? Yeah? Do you want it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, we're just talking about you and justin hanging out.
Speaker 2: And there was drama.
Speaker 1: He's the one that invited people to a golf tournament that wasn't even happening because the birthday boy couldn't even make it.
Speaker 2: So he goes, hey, that text thread I sent you guys? You know how it said, Ray and dodd birthday, we're gonna go golfing. Yeah, and I wasn't supposed to be on it. You were supposed to be on it. Oh, I thought that was gonna be the update. He worded it weird. The update is apparently it's his birthday in a week, and the whole point of the text thread is we're gonna go golfing for him his birthday. But since in America we're all vain, I thought it was about my birthday. I thought it was about my birthday. No, you don't. It was for my birthday all along. That's why I gave you guys the dates of my birthday for your birthday. It wasn't for my birthday. It wasn't for Dodd's birthday. It was for his birthday, and we made fun of him and thought it was all for our own birthdays. I was like, why don't make plans for other people's birthday? And I didn't even think, Oh my god, Justin and I share a birthday, so he should be he could be talking about his birthday. That's hilarious. That's a pretty good update. That's a great update, guys. Update was Justin was not delusional. And just totally out to see to pastor. But he did indeed have his own birthday that he was trying to plan for.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Dodds, it wasn't raised, it wasn't mine. It was miscommunication.
Speaker 2: That's really for you. Will you wanna know about my Saturday? Ray? Yeah? Hit me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, your Saturday looks so fun.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You guys drinking some you know, bud Heavies or some michelob ultras on the back porch, hanging out, relaxing, golfing. Well, when I was talking to my wife Friday night after the kids went to bed, she was like, oh, by the way, baby Box two was sad at dinner because he hadn't seen his friends in a while. So I sent out an APB and I invited three of his friends to come over tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Not when you're on drugs.
Speaker 1: So we're talking five year old, two boys, one girl that are coming over on Saturday. And she goes, so they're gonna come about ten thirty or eleven, Mike, Great, sounds good.
Speaker 2: We'll have fun.
Speaker 1: It'd be a great time. Eleven o'clock eleven oh three, first kid shows up with his dad and his older brother.
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys, what's up? What's up? How you doing? Come on in.
Speaker 1: Then eleven fifteen, the other boy shows up with his mom. Hey, how are you good to see you? Come on in, Come on in. Eleven thirty, the girl shows up with her mom.
Speaker 2: Oh, welcome, come on. We're hanging out for like an hour, hour and fifteen minutes. Are you a fine on drugs?
Speaker 1: I'm not on drugs. I've come down.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: And we're just hanging out, all sitting around in the kitchen talking. The kids are running around, playing in the backyard. And then the one dad is like, all right, man, I gotta take my older son. He's going to a sleepover, so his buddy lives down the street.
Speaker 2: I'll take him. I'll be back though, like all right, man, good to see you, man, Good to see you. Cool.
Speaker 1: Cool, And the wives, the women sit around there chatting. So I sit around and chat for another hour, and then the one's like, oh, I gotta go, you know what I mean, taking the daughter.
Speaker 2: She leaves. So we got three kids one mom. Still you were chatting them up. That's what they say on the Love Life, chatting them up UK. And then.
Speaker 1: One of the boys the dad shows up with his older sister and the mom is still there, so they're just hanging out. And then the dad that left he shows back up. Hey man, he We're sitting around the kitchen table for another two hours, talking, talking.
Speaker 2: I set you up to say, chatting them up, chatting them up. Crap. And then the mom, one of the moms just gonna get some more moms in the equation. The mom sausage.
Speaker 1: The mom and daughter are like, well, we got to go because we're house sitting. You know, we're dog sitting, so we're gonna go take the dog for a walk. They leave, So now it's the two dads, me and my wife. My wife just disappears, goes to the room and hangs out by herself for an hour and a half. They were there from eleven until five pm.
Speaker 2: Man, six hours. Love to move by your wife though, that's genius.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's the one that set this whole thing up. And she's like, I just had to leave finally I was tired. I'm like, no, no, you're the one that invited these people over. And how unbelievable was it that one dad replaced the mom Like they texted each other and said, hey, you can should come over now.
Speaker 2: He came over, she left. Unbelievable, and it makes parenting easy and fun, right, I mean, you don't want to just sit in your own living room with your own family and watch your same TV channel every Saturday afternoon and the programming now is god awful. No, no, I understand that.
Speaker 1: I was thinking they would come over for maybe two two and a half hours, and we told another family in the neighborhood, hey, you guys want to go to the pool around three, and so we had plans to be do a pool meet up at three o'clock.
Speaker 2: No show, We no called, no showed because they were still there. But it must have been a good time. For six hours. That's a lot of chattingham up. That's a lot of chatting them up.
Speaker 1: And they finally leave and then I'm like, guys, we gotta go because the family that we were meeting at the pool, we were gonna go to the pool.
Speaker 2: Three to five.
Speaker 1: Then we were headed to their crib because we were gonna grill some pork.
Speaker 2: Missiles, dude, glizzies are in everybody's doing that now, and.
Speaker 1: So we were like, we gotta hurry up and get over there and by the time we got over there, it's five forty. We're forty minutes late because we couldn't get these people out of our house.
Speaker 2: So we go over there.
Speaker 1: They got the margarita's going. They got the margarita machines, frozen watermelon margaritas.
Speaker 2: We're drinking those. The kids are running around being crazy, got the wings on the grill. They got a fence or you worry about kids you going in traffic.
Speaker 1: They have a fence in the backyard, but they I think the kids are in the front yard. They were digging for rocks and coming back and look at this rock. I found not sure if they were digging across.
Speaker 2: The street where they're was that old man John's.
Speaker 1: There was construction on the house. I don't know where they were getting the rocks, but they were everywhere.
Speaker 2: The construction crew is gonna be missing some rocks this morning.
Speaker 1: And we did the glizzies, you know, the pork missiles, did the wooking them.
Speaker 2: Are you watching? Are you observing or I'm just observing all the dad's putting in their input.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's just me and two other dads, like the dad that lives there and another dad.
Speaker 2: That lives down the street.
Speaker 1: I got my foot propped up on a chair, dude, because I've been on my foot all day. I'm just supposed to raise it above my heart. And he's cooking on the grill. We're sitting out there talking, having some margaritas, having a good old time. Kids are running around. Then we eat wings and uh the kids eat some pork missiles.
Speaker 2: They're running around. Only about nine thirty we head home as a night. Yeah, we were going from eleven until like nine to thirty. You know what, I totally forgot. Jessica came over at like some point during the day, at round six. What about Angelina? No, she didn't. She's off the radar at the moment. They just need a little time away from each other. Yeah. But when he needed her as the most, no, no, she sent him a message. Oh shit. Yeah. That was all good. Yeah, but careful though with the drinking, because when we had Jessica over, we had a couple too many and we played, uh, played the game Mary kill oh no with the old neighbor women who we'd pick. That's fun. And so I said, Mary Carol, she's seventy. I said, this one lady movement out, I said, kill that big old girl. And then, dude, don't get to drinking with the neighbors. We weren't drinking with the big old girls and the and the and the elderly in the community. Oh.
Speaker 1: And so then we're sitting there Sunday, you know, Saturday night, and I'm like talking about how those people were at the house for six hours. I mean, I've never seen a playdate that long, if you want to drop your kids off for that.
Speaker 2: Long, but this daycare session, it was.
Speaker 1: A long time, dude. But Saturday night was so much fun. Then they're like, all right, we're gonna go, and they're like, yeah, we'll see tomorrow. We'll see tomorrow. And I'm like tomorrow. They're like, yeah, we got the party bus tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, I forgot all about the party bus on Sunday. On Sunday, I'll tell you all about that right after this. You're wearing me out party bus in your forties. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for the elementary school, they had a spring fundraiser and it's like a bunch of silent auction items. This happened a couple months ago, and one of them was wine tasting for sixteen and some of the people in the neighborhood like, dude, we should bid on that. We'll get a bus, we'll go to the wine tasting, we'll go to dinner afterwards.
Speaker 2: It'll be a big old party. You were trying to show out right, I put down four hundred dollars. It wasn't me, it was Josh. It's the dad's trying to pocket book.
Speaker 1: And he talked to another lady. He's like, should we all go in on this? So they start bidding it and we win, and so he sent out a calendar invite. He's like, what day works best for people?
Speaker 2: None? Whatever day you got, I got something.
Speaker 1: So you're thinking, we're going to go to this nice winery. We're gonna have a good wine tasting, fourteen different like six or seven different wines, sixteen of us. It's gonna be amazing daycare. Turns out it's at a wine store in a strip center.
Speaker 2: Man, they got you guys.
Speaker 1: So it's like next to home depot and on the other side was a was a Walgreens.
Speaker 2: And on the other side of that is a rock climbing wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pickleball in the subway. There's a subway in the same Strip Center.
Speaker 2: Every asking Robins, I know that, yeah exactly, and so we're laughing. We're laughing our butts off, but we're like, all right, so we're gonna get a bus. Well, where'd you think the wine country was in Nashville? In there vineyard? I think it's it's known for whiskey Arrington Vineyards. Oh see, I've never been. I've never been either, but I see I'm not I'm not Lance Romance. We thought we.
Speaker 1: Were going to some like vineyard, but it after we got the whole thing, the package, it's at a wine like it just Ray.
Speaker 2: The vineyard was its next two Vineyard Vines TV T shirt company.
Speaker 1: So we invited all these family like couples.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: The bus is picking us up at are in front of my house three o'clock because it's central location on a Sunday, on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're nuts.
Speaker 1: I understand that. Nuts nuts.
Speaker 2: You gotta be strict no drinking policy though, too, But you can't do that at a wine takes you can't do that.
Speaker 1: And then we had made dinner reservations at a restaurant down the road after that, like it was gonna be a beautiful evening.
Speaker 2: You guys were about to take it deeper than we did on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Exactly, dude. This is these people are jones in for a good time. This is what parents do. They are just like any excuse to get out.
Speaker 2: And so the.
Speaker 1: Party bus is rented, everything's lined up. We got the babysitter lined up. Here we go, let's do this. Babysitter is going to be there at two forty five because the bus is taken, is going to be there at three. And we get a text at two o'clock babysitter dog is vomiting, has to take it to the emergency vent.
Speaker 2: How does that affect the entire sixteen party bus. It affects me. Oh my babysitter. My wife got our babysitter got it. So the party still went on, and we're.
Speaker 1: Like, no, this can't be happening. We've had this plan for a month and a half, We've had this in the books. So what do we do. We pick up the phone, call another babysitter. Nope, all right, another babysitter, Nope. Why didn't you hit us because you live in the country, you wouldn't have made it.
Speaker 2: Dude, We know how to watch a couple babies.
Speaker 1: We called five different babysitters ray and none can make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last second too on a Sunday. They're all Sunday fun day.
Speaker 1: And so we looked at each other and we said, what do we do? And she goes, well, let's be honest. You have a hurt foot. You can't even put a shoe on that foot. Do you really want to be hobbling around on the bus and in the wine place.
Speaker 2: And then to dinner.
Speaker 1: How about you stay behind and stay with the kids. I just took a turn. I looked at my wife. I said, so you're telling me all these fifteen other people that are going on this adventure. I guess fourteen because we would be the fifteenth and sixteenth. I'm gonna miss out on this bonding experience and meeting some of these new people that I've never met in all the memories.
Speaker 2: You really said that to your wife?
Speaker 1: And I said, you're one hundred percent right, because I don't even like wine. Don't even give a crap about wine. I was going for the experience. And people start showing up at the house and they got roadies and they got their own cooler, little coolers full for.
Speaker 2: The bus ride there and the bus ride back. Because your spot was the meetup. My spot was the meetup. So fifteen times we're not going Hey Mark, Hey, we're not going Hey Sarah, how you doing? Yeah it is Sunday Funday, We're not going.
Speaker 1: Everybody kept going, hey, dude, are you gonna get dressed? I'm like, godjam, I was just in basketball shorts and a T shirt. I was like, can't go. Babysitter canceled and they're like, well, you could send one dour house. And then the other neighbor's like, you could send one dour house. And I'm like, your babysitter would murder me if I just start dropping kids off at random times. They're like, oh, you should, like maybe you should like come down for dinner at least, and I'm like no, no, no, guys like I'm just gonna to miss out. And then one lady she jumps out of the car. She has a whole bottle of prosecco. She boo, shoots the cork in the air, starts pouring everybody drinks in their mouths. She's like, here, opening up, open up.
Speaker 2: Where is this that Miami Beach?
Speaker 1: And I'm like I'm about to head back in. She goes, oh, here, will you take the empty bottle.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, it's cash. Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's glass. I don't do glass.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh I didn't get the joke.
Speaker 1: Like, I was like, I don't do glass. And then she goes, oh, I guess since we already drank, Oh, we don't need the cups here?
Speaker 2: Will you take the cups too?
Speaker 1: I'm like all right, cool, And then she was like and then they got in front of the bus and we all take a picture. Like, I'm like, I don't need to be in the picture. Guys, Like, I'm not going. I got a bump foot. The kids are inside, and I just watched them get on the bus and drive off to the Strip Mall to go to their wine tasting, and then they went to dinner. My wife came rolling in about nine o'clock buzzing from the freaking heavens.
Speaker 2: Oh so she went, oh, she went, all right, I gol'd have been into this video. I got to stay home, man, and just enjoy the day. But were there the dads? Did you hit any of them up? Like, hey, any of the ladies get a little too crazy? No?
Speaker 1: I I it was already nine o'clock at night, and I asked my wife how I was. She goes, oh, it's fun, and she goes, I didn't get that drunk. But the one dad that did drive over because the babysitter was late, him and his wife they walked home and said, oh, I'll just get my truck in the morning. Because they were a little sauced.
Speaker 2: It carried over to a Monday yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I text I said, how would you rate the experience? One to ten and one that there's a doctor.
Speaker 2: She responded, calling all my patients, every appointment's canceled today.
Speaker 1: She said wine tasting was okay. Dinner and hanging out with everyone's fun. And then she said what did everyone else think? And then and she's one of the organizers, she goes, I do have to be honest. I wish the organizers found a Saturday though, because I'm getting my brain together to see patients this morning is challenging and foggy. Then another mom agree, the wine specialists at the wine place could have been a little more exciting, but we had so much fun than one of the dads.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: The bus was awesome. Going back and forth. Just on the bus was worth it alone. That was where the real party was. Then another mom, we need to do more of these group outings. Then my wife said, yeah, I said the same thing. The wine tasting was okay. I wish I was sitting at your table for dinner, but it was still fun and the bus was a right idea. And then the other dad, we don't even need a fancy restaurant. Bus just can take us anywhere. Anytime you're on a bus, it's like a party. That like, that guy reminds me of my time back in Wisconsin. And then he thought he was in Madison.
Speaker 2: And then this other.
Speaker 1: Monk goes, I think we need to buy a limo. And then one of the dad goes, here's a two thousand limo for sale. Shoesh And then I said. They said it would have been ten out of ten if you would have been there, and I said, yeah, you guys all failed.
Speaker 2: The right answer was it was terrible. It would have been fun with me, but without me, it was no fun. With work. The next day, you probably wouldn't even have been drinking. I wouldn't have been hitting it hard. And I don't even like wine. Bright day I wasn't gonna go hard in the pain.
Speaker 1: But I was excited about going out and enjoying myself on a Sunday and at a party bus and having fun.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even get to do it. Man, So tell me this though, how much did you fork over money wise? Zero dollar? I thought you said you all pitched in to try and win.
Speaker 1: They pitched in, and then they didn't pitch.
Speaker 2: In it at all. It was gonna be a free ninety nine. It was free ninety nine. I don't believe there was three families that bought the thing, and then in if I did, all these other people got it. Okay, So I thought all the groups had pitched in. I thought it was too But I told my wife, I said, how much did we had to pay for that? She goes nothing. So the other people were just flexing.
Speaker 1: Yes, the three other families were flexing.
Speaker 2: Hey, John, thanks for the low key flexo dollars. So they invited all of us and we got to go all right. So the fact you didn't invest the money, I guess then it's just like, yeah, we're not gonna go. I mean cause those other three families that paid it was their.
Speaker 1: Thing, their thing, it was their thing, and one of the wise when I was like, I'm not going I mean, I thought she was gonna cry, she goes.
Speaker 2: I'm so sad right now? Is she gonna do make out?
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, we're we're not hooking up, so let's relax.
Speaker 2: You tell her you're married. Well, she was there with her husband anytime. One of the fellow parents is like, super sad. You didn't go like you have a family. Yeah, it's a little strange. I'm I'm sorry. I don't know. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, all right, would.
Speaker 2: You did any of them come in when your wife came in at nine? No? No, they all stumbled home, she said. One of the women kisses you. She comes in like, oh, sorry, wrong house, wrong house. Sorry. Did that guy that left his cars? Did they sleep you guy's house?
Speaker 1: No, they walked there three blocks home to their house. Got it and uh, I guess he came and got it in the morning.
Speaker 2: I don't know how embarrassing. Forty something Monday morning. You gotta get your vehicle, like I.
Speaker 1: Gotta go get the truck man. He literally he told my wife when he got to the bus He's like, I think we're gonna walk home.
Speaker 2: I'll just get my truck in the morning. He's walking at five am. The birds are out, and he's getting his truck doing the walk of shame. Dude, get back to your neighborhood, Get back to your nine to five. What are these families doing, dude? Just wild? That is great? And then what part of town was it that it took you guys? South of town? Uh? Yeah, And then he replied he thinking it was at fruit of mcdogal for a name, he goes.
Speaker 1: One of the dads goes, man, those lesbians were a lot of fun. What And then mom goes, they weren't lesbians, they were just friends. One of the husbands couldn't come, so she brought up friend and he goes, oh.
Speaker 2: My man, good upgrade. Oh s, lesbians were a lot of fun. I bet you missed out on some stuff I met.
Speaker 1: I missed out on a lot. I guarantee you. My wife didn't tell me half of it. She's not a very good storyteller. She doesn't have a good she doesn't take mental notes of everything like I do. Oh, we'll take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Because let's be real that many not just to play the numbers. What you said, sixteen people right in couples. There had to have been one that got pissed. There had to be some kind of fight, had been some fight. There had to have been some guy that got a little handsy.
Speaker 1: There had to be something that got too drunk and the spouse was mad at that person for getting a little too drunk.
Speaker 2: There's no way everybody was just a perfect person. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It couldn't have been smooth sailing. There's no way it was smooth sailing the whole trip.
Speaker 2: Like one of the guys takes a pee outside the bus.
Speaker 1: Or something something in the parking lot. Anything, but that was my weekend man, So yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: You don't think they played with that empty Proseco bottle they played Spin the bottle on the way back to you? No, because I took it inside, dude. Good thing. If there's ever a bottle sitting around, it lends itself to spin the bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spin the bottle. That's good stuff. That was a good game back in the day. Wild what a weird game. Who invented that?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's basically it doesn't make its way past college. I mean When was the last time you played to spin the bottle because you can't as an adult. You're no, you don't do it at risk kissing a dude. Well, no, some people play it if it lands on a dude, you kiss a dude.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not playing the way Calloway plays. Okay, I'm just not. I just can't do it. But yeah, that was about it.
Speaker 2: Man. You play where it has to land on the opposite sex. Yeah, we play lands on a dude, lands on a dude. That's how you guys do it in Michigan.
Speaker 1: You also thought the coach is getting naked was normal because your coaches got naked and came in the locker room.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And I think there was some guy on Facebook. It was his birthday, Alex heat. I don't know when his birthday was, but he's a big fan. He's never nice to us, but he wanted a happy birthday, so happy birthday. I think it was just this past weekend. But yeah, and then also I got another email. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Landon Loker is also qualified to address foot injuries. Bay dropped a beer glass bottle near Loker's pool. This was against the rules. The glass hit her and cut her ankle. Landon jumped up and stopped the bleeding with a mowana band aid.
Speaker 2: She lived.
Speaker 1: Take a few shots and the pain will go away, and you will live, Nurse Brandy.
Speaker 2: There we go, guys, let's go to cans. This is a little too much with the glass we ever got at Bell's Bluff One time a dude had coronas out there. Freaking Ruiz went and went off on the dude. Last time anybody ever brought glass to the pool, I will say.
Speaker 1: I used to think, Oh, what's the big deal if you have glass at the pool?
Speaker 2: Who cares? Now? I know? Never?
Speaker 1: Glass should never be anywhere anywhere. No one should ever drink from glass ever again. Ever, did not realize how dangerous glass could be.
Speaker 2: Contrary opinion, I think ultras better in a can than in a bottle. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm not a fan of bottles. I think everything tastes better as a draft and a can than in a bottle. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea. I don't know the answers.
Speaker 2: Ray, I don't drink anymore, all.
Speaker 1: Right, man, have a great Monday. Yeah, I thought it was a good pot.
Speaker 2: We covered everything except for you went a little too hot and hit heavy with hanging out with Justin's No, the whole basis of us hanging out was the passing of ten. How would I know that? That's why I tried to give you a heads up and he just kept saying, so what do you guys do? I didn't know why you wanted to know so well.
Speaker 1: Because you said there was an update, so it is obviously there.
Speaker 2: I get it now. You were connecting the birthday update and us hanging out as an update, but it wasn't an update. It was just eating pork us pork missiles and doing some Memory Lane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my fault. That's my fault.
Speaker 2: And making Bazer think we almost played in the major leagues.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He ended up staying the night too.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, he wasn't good to drive good.
Speaker 2: He stayed upstairs. He's up there playing video games till four am. Me and Beazer slept till new on Sunday. Whoa, it's the latest I've slept in ten years. Dude.
Speaker 1: My kids, let me tell you, they slept till eight thirty on Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's good for kids.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable that's how much they were worn out from the kids, all the kids being over there on Saturday, then us going over to the neighbors and making pork missiles eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: I was shocked. Shocked. Yeah, yeah, I wonder how my wife's feeling this morning. I'll ask her if they played F Mary Kill. Okay, I'm telling you people, you know, married people in neighborhoods, it's like the easiest game to play. It's everybody riled up. It was a blast, I mean, other otherwise, what else are you gonna play? You know what I mean? Yeah, that's a great one. I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send a text right now, I'm gonna send a text let's play F Mary Kill.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna get their reactions because it really gets them going, because then they'll be like, oh really.
Speaker 1: That big old girl, and right, yeah, you can end it. Day we already boasted. Yeah, just stop it. They're good.
Speaker 2: Do you think that was a good choice though? I said I'd marry the seventy year old. Yeah, it's probably secure because she's already retired. Yeah, so then I don't have to you know, she'll take care of you. Yeah. Yeah, like she's secure, you know. Yes.
Speaker 1: On Wednesday, we got to talk about Big Brother.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not watching it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, are you gonna stop the recording?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man,