Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of bounds. It's me Joey p joe Pi's ape with my two best friends Bogman in the Welsh and we're hanging out here talking little super Bowl, talking a little early rankings, and somebody wants out of Cleveland. Spoiler, it's not Deshaun Watson. We're gonna talk about all of that today.
Speaker 2: Everyone in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's true. Everyone in Cleveland wants out of Cleveland. There, But before we get into that action, a quick bit of business. Of course, you could always hang out with us on our discord, which is Fantasy Broos dot Com slash chat. That's the place to be. We've got amazing stuff going on there and the Betting Pros Version two. But we've also got free stuff, which is the TJ. Howkinson Vikings helmet. It is given away. Jordan. I hope I say your name correctly. I've been practicing poppin'deeker. Jordan, Poppin' dicker.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can say that on here.
Speaker 1: Say it again, Poppin'deker, it's a poppin'deker. I don't think it's poppin' Decker because that sounds like a weird power tool from Sweden or something like that.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a really good Swedish cookie, a poppin Dinger.
Speaker 1: I love a good Poppin' Beeker. I can tell you that. So, Jordan, congratulations, You're gonna win the prize of the T. J. Hawkinson Jersey. So stay on the lookout. We're gonna get in touch with you. Congratulations, Jordan, Poppin' Deeker. Actually I think I needs the inflection, do you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Poppin' Beaker?
Speaker 1: All right? And we got a new giveaway. When one giveaway goes away, another one shows up there. Mike Evans Buccaneers Helmet for free is available right now courtesy of our friends at Pristine Auction dot Com. All you need to do is head over to Fantasypros dot com slash contest, complete the form and either download the Fantasy Pros My Playbook app, leave a review for the podcast, or follow us on x on, Instagram and TikTok. Of course, at Fantasy Pros, the more actions you complete, the more entries you receive. We'll be announcing the winner right here on the podcast and if you're watching on the YouTube. Be sure to subscribe, turn on those notifications so you can be alerted when new episodes are up and you can claim your prize. Now, gentlemen, the super Bowl is this weekend. We're gonna do some predictions, have some fun, talk about some stupid bets. But that's not the biggest news this week. The biggest news is next week we go to Vegas. Then we have a week off in between the holiday and things like that. In a couple of weeks, we're gonna be back here three weeks, and when we are, we're gonna be live for everybody on our new Twitch channel. That's right. We're very popular, so we're moving to Twitch. Still, audio is gonna be available for those of you listen on the audio podcast subscribe, but also twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros NFL. That's where you can find us and interact and hang out with us live again. That's Twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros NFL. So if you're on the Twitch, that's where you find us. In a couple weeks. If you're not on the Twitch, get on the Twitch and hang out with us. Let's talk about the Super Bowl. Boys. I found a fun fact here that I wanted to throw out there. The super Bowl is gonna feature Andy rd Nick Sirehanni. This is the fifth time we've had a rematch between a team that has been to a super Bowl and played that same team in the super Bowl and then lost. In all four of the previous matches, the coach that lost the first time lost the second time. Scott Bagman, does that influence any of your concepts and thoughts and feelings about the Super Bowl? Because when I heard that, I was already on the chief side of this, and that kind of really drove me to the other side.
Speaker 2: No, not even a little. Didn't drive me anywhere at all whatsoever. I'm my pick has been the same since the super Bowl has been announced. I was dead for a week, so I haven't been influenced by anything that's happened this week. So yeah, no, that that stat is eye rolling. I feel like, how many times has the rematch even happened?
Speaker 1: Did you say this will be the fifth time?
Speaker 3: So I thought we were gonna get five. I thought we were going to guess the other matchups, because wouldn't would one of them been?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it that one of them was? Marv Levy back in the day with the Bills and the Cowboys. Okay, that was back to back losses there. I have to go back and check and see what some of the other ones were. But uh, it is interesting though, because I think there's something about the confidence of winning and the confidence of beating a team and then when you lose to a team and then then having to overcome that. I think that's real. I think that's something that I've experienced just you know, in my life playing games and and he as a coach in youth sports too. Some teams just have that it factor and they just can't be beat and they and some teams, you know, they have that that loser not that loser mentality, but like that thing where it's like, oh, this is the one team that really gets well, but here's well his Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Red and Shanahan are are one of those right.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Nolan Landry.
Speaker 1: Correct that right, Nolan Landry, Yeah, Chuck nol Landry b beat Landry twice. Correct. So here's the here's the question I want to ask you, Welsh, because I think the Philadelphia Eagles are, on paper, the more talented roster. I think most people would agree with that. Like you're looking just pure talent on the roster. I think top to bottom, it's a really exciting young Eagles defense and very you know exp more. You know, you got Saquon Barkley, got the big playmakers AJ Brown, like like those guys don't really exist on the Chiefs, But what does exist on the chief still is Patrick Mahomes and Patrick Mahomes you know in these Super Bowls, not only does he run, he throws, he's He's had a couple of picks in some of the Super Bowls too, which has got of in trouble sometimes. But when he's got the ball in the last two minutes of the game, if you don't keep the ball out of his hands in that period, it just feels like he's always gonna make that drive and finish it off at the end of the day. So what do you make of this? Again, it's another rematch match up here, but I know it's a different one because it's a different Eagles defense. The last time it was his Eagles defense, it was really you know, ferocious pass rush. This one is really good now in the secondary, they've really fixed those issues. But the big difference obviously Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 3: But by the way, how you're talking about Patrick Mahomes, It was like he's faster than a locomotive can. He can scale tall buildings in a single bound, like he's Superman in.
Speaker 2: There a flag whenever he wons he can't.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the stats. Four games one oh seven for one sixty four sixty completion percentage, over a thousand yards passing in the four Super Bowl games, one hundred and seventywo rushing yards, eight touchdowns, five picks.
Speaker 3: So, like going back to the the you know, the like the thirty plus year stat Like it's kind of irolly to me too that it's like, Okay, that's great that that's happened in the past, But at the end of the day, it still comes back to the context of both of these teams. And I would agree that like Eagles kind of top to bottom, bringing in Saquam Barkley completely change what they were able to do on the ground. It's taken away some of the inefficiencies that would happen in that past game, which is still kind of there. But they're finding their stride again. Their defense is great, They've got all the pieces, but like so do the Chiefs and at the end of the day, not looking at like a thirty year kind of marker to dictate, like, well, the guys always lose to each other, and let's go back and talk about Marv Levy. It's like, well, I can also tell you that the Chiefs the betting on the Chiefs, and that's a year ago and two years ago. Like this same team. Construction coaching, for the most part is there. You turn out a couple pieces of a different talent. I think this can be a great game, but I have a hard time betting against Patrick Mahomes. They were one of the best teams in the NFL this year. He is like Superman faster, not maybe faster than a locomotive, but you know, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound, and he involves eight to nine different pass catchers. He's the most clutch player. And I would say that even though their run game has been a little you know, Kareem Hunt has kind of stepped up in short yarded stuff. Pacheco just apparently is a first quarter running back and then we just don't see him anymore. That Like, I still think that they're pretty well balanced, but they've got the advantage I think of the passing game, what Patrick Mahomes can do. Internally, we know that there's still like injury stuff with Jalen Hurts, so I know I don't I can't be influenced by weird Betty type of trends in this scenario where I'm going to just look at the game and just go, I don't know how I bet against Patrick Mahomes and it's a close the spread is close for a specific reason, i probably would lean on the Chiefs here, but I'm not gonna be surprised if the Eagles, because you're clearly going on the side.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think that's most of us people are on the chief side. Like if you told me the Eagles win, I'm not shocked at all. In fact, the value to me in this game is probably betting the Eagles in a parlay with Saquon Barkley to win the MVP, not Hurts. Now, typically the quarterbacks win it, but I think in this scenario, the way the Eagles are built bogs. If you like the Eagles, it's the Barkley narrative you're driving here, because it feels like that's been the narrative this whole season for this team, and if he does this and if he actually finishes his story here a la Cody Rhodes ironically in Philadelphia last year, maybe, just maybe, I think they are building a Saquon Barkley statue. And I'm not being hyperbolic. This is Philadelphia. If he wins them, if he does this two thousand yard season, wins them, a super Bowl comes from the Alliance. This is like all time Philadelphia mess right here. This is where gonna be.
Speaker 2: If anybody wants a statue right now after seeing that Dwayne Wade debacle, well hopefully.
Speaker 1: They don't get that same guy, because the Dwayne Wade statue is terrifying nightmare fuel.
Speaker 2: It is, yeah, it is. And listen, I'm taking the Eagles in this game. I I understand the historic and the confidence that you know, the Chiefs have here going into this game and and all that, but I can't get over Saquon. The offensive line and really the defensive line for the Eagles has been unbelievable in this playoff. I mean they made Hayden Taniels uh and that Washington on line.
Speaker 1: Look, it was a key injury on that old line though too in all.
Speaker 2: Fairness, yeahs cosme was hurt.
Speaker 3: You guys question if I were to if you were to take one thing away, because like the Chiefs, the Chiefs are well balanced, Like it's a solid defense. We'll give the edge to the Eagles, or we'll give the edge of the Eagles will give the edge. Obviously it's a very large edge on the running game to the Eagles passing game. We're gonna give to the Chiefs here. But if I were to tell you on the Eagles side, you either if you take away the big Saquon Barkley game or you take away the passing game. What's the thing that destroys the Eagles from winning this game? So I'm essentially saying, if Barkley is like one hundred and fifty plus on the ground twenty five carries, does he win the game? And can they win the game if there is no pass game, which we have seen from the Eagles in multiple spots, like do they have to be well balanced or does Barkley carry it all?
Speaker 1: I think it's I don't think it's I think they need that big giant Saquon moment. And it happened on the first play that they touched the football in the last game, and I think it's the thing that just kind of takes the air out of the other team, you know, when you have that big sake. Now, the one thing I will say about the Chiefs, they're much more disciplined than other teams. They were used to these big moments and these things happening to them. They were down in that game against San Francisco. See, the Chiefs aren't really I would say great anywhere except a quarterback. But they're so great at execution and Nola does such a good job I feel like in these bigger spots of always coming up with the right game plan, the right calls at the right time. Boggs, I don't know where you stay with that question, but that's my answer is how do you beat the Eagles is don't let Saquon have that fifty yard like the win?
Speaker 3: Can they win it without a pass game? And can they win it if Barkley is shut down? That's kind of I think what I was trying.
Speaker 2: They can And that's the which one can win it with that?
Speaker 3: Which one is more ripal?
Speaker 2: I think you you can't have get shut down in this game.
Speaker 1: And win it.
Speaker 3: Because this was a great rush defense at one point in the year. That has kind of dissipated in the last like six weeks.
Speaker 2: But no, I still think they're very good. I just think that that offensive line for the Eagles, especially in this run, has been overwhelming, even with injuries. Right, they move Landon Dickerson to center for that NFC title game, no drop off, no issue at all. Still awesome, still blocking great, and even when they didn't hit their blocks, take one made it happen anyway. So that's why I'm on the Eagles in this game, and that's why the coaching question didn't really matter to me. You know, the talent is on the field, and the talent is on the line on both sides.
Speaker 1: That's what Mark Levi said too that game against the Giants that he lost. In the game against the Washington football team.
Speaker 2: You remember that quote, the talent is on the field. Is that what he said? Well, I don't, look, I don't remember that that far back.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying one thing is historian. I've lived through a lot of very talented football teams that got the Super Bowls, and the Buffalo Bills fans will tell you you can argue they had certainly more talent inless first too.
Speaker 2: Look it's a point now allis dude, I'm not much and the Chiefs have all of the you know, they have the momentum they have.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're just playing their best football now. Like they flipped they did that thing that's so annoying that everybody hates, which is yeah, yeah, regular season whatever, and then oh, here we go, it's December. Boom, we flipped the switch and then here we go.
Speaker 2: The Patriots lost super Bowls. Remember I mean, but the.
Speaker 1: Patriots rarely also had talented football team. They were the other team that just executed and had the better quarterback and coach. Quarterback execution typically is where I want to invest. Let's do a scoring prediction and then have some fun because Welsh has some wacky bets for us in the Super Bowl. So we didn't do all the serious stuff at betting pros. But this is out of bounds, so we're gonna get stupid because that's what we do here. I'm gonna go twenty six twenty four Chiefs. It's gonna be twenty four to twenty fourth quarter, a couple of minutes left, and you're gonna have Patrick Mahomes drive get the super Bowl winning touchdown, because that's what Patrick Mahomes does. Twenty six, twenty four Bogman, what do you have for a score?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven twenty three Eagles.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're all pretty tight here and close, which again, this is what it feels like.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it's a walk on either side.
Speaker 1: No, I don't either. There hasn't been a Chiefs walk game all year, hasn't there? Really?
Speaker 3: What were your two bets? Why were your bets? What were your scores? It was twenty seventy six six twenty four dollar, you're gonna I'm gonna go one's.
Speaker 1: I think poppin'deeger. That's what the That's what the yodeler on the Price is Right used to tell you.
Speaker 3: This feels like it would be a lower scoring end. A lot of people are on that lower step. But it isn't like forty eight and a half. It's like around forty eight forty nine. So I wouldn't be shocked if this game did go under both strong defenses. The only thing that keeps me like not want to like hammer an under is just if Patrick Mahomes is throwing the ball and also the other caveat is like what happens with the Eagles. This is why, without giving you an actual score, I wouldn't be shocked getting away from the eight under if it was like a thirty to twenty three, if there was a bigger difference, because if the Eagles are playing from behind at all, they're going to have to rely on that pass game, and that is the I think the biggest glaring thing that is staring either one of these teams in the face is them having to throw the ball.
Speaker 2: Thirty to twenty three could still be the last.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly tied game. Yeah, I guess it would be more like twenty nine to twenty three, but no.
Speaker 1: But it's also the feeling of games, like you said, to some feel like one team is dominating necessarily, but the score is actually you're still in that one score range. All right, let's get to some fun bets here, because Welsh has done some homework and we're gonna have some fun here with some of these. So Wels, you can bet on literally everything that has anything to do with surrounding the Super Bowl this time of year. So let's see what you got here. Let's see what you dug.
Speaker 3: Out Ohlso the world is letting us bet on anything. Just want to point out who the hell is jay Uso? What's a jay Uso? You were just we could bet on the royal rumble. He just dropped a royal rumble in here. He not even what a jush.
Speaker 1: Jay Uso is one of the Ussos, the twins, cousins of Roman reigns, part of the Sons of Rakishi, which will make sense to you two. Yes, the butt, the butt quite as large the butt guy, Yes, with the butt.
Speaker 3: The butt got got I think they say right?
Speaker 1: Yacht. Yes, he had a lot of gyacht. Apparently my daughters will be so embarrassed that I said the word giacht on air. So I'm gonna say it one more time. Kiacht.
Speaker 3: There you go today, I wiggle it, okay. So I just wanted to get that you can literally bet on anything. You can bet maybe on gods, I don't know. But you were able to bet on the royal rumble and jay us So. And now this.
Speaker 1: Could have made a lot of money if you had jay Uso. He was not the favorite. I was looking to see him punk and did not go.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you guys did a whole breakdown of it on bett Brush. You guys can check it out. But we got the silly bets. The silly bets are out there, there's gonna be probably books are going to put some insane ones. These are a few of the more popular ones. Do you guys, bug You probably don't. This is not your wheelhouse, Joe, Are you a like gatorade bath type of guy? Like what color used to be?
Speaker 1: I used to be, but then they started like taking it away? Now if you've seen that.
Speaker 3: Well they didn't show it last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't think the gatorade aim. A couple years ago there was a big controversy about it because somebody within the team things knew what color it was going to be and it was a whole, big fiasco. So it's harder to find the gatorade bet.
Speaker 4: So I've had to pivot to other stupid bet on the Royal Rumble, but not on Yeah, hey man, I got Charlotte Flair right and now I'm eight of the last twelve winners of the Royal Rumble, So a percentage is still pretty good.
Speaker 1: Nobody's all ju So.
Speaker 3: Come could you bet that on?
Speaker 1: Like the big books, you can bet it in the international books A three about scripted Is it real slunky night fighting out there in the in the in the uncharted waters. That's what you can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we're gonna we're gonna be in Vegas in one week and we're gonna probably be flipping coins. And I was thinking we do a little paper football.
Speaker 1: Tournament day after the Super Bowl. We all fly out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it is going to be crazy, guys. But look out for some crazy betting opportunities too, if we can do some fantasy pros, little individual contests like Joe and I did before. But back to the crazy bets you can do in the Super Bowl. So let me present a few to you, and then you guys can take your shot here. How much do you hate it? Would you bet it? Let's start with it. This is maybe one of my favorite ones. Will a player or coach cry during the national anthem? Your odds minus four thirty for yes, plus two eighty five for no. Famously, Sirianni just water works. Look like Wilmer Flores just crying his face off in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: So dude, I love this one. I'm taking the note with the plus two eighty five really are you taking Well, he's not, Sirius not gonna cry twice? And Andy Reid's like, this is like just another two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if somebody wants to be the center of attention every single year, so yes, someone, that's.
Speaker 1: Why he's coach. There's only two coaches. It's it's head, it's.
Speaker 2: It's a coach or player. Is it not just a coach?
Speaker 3: A coach or player, So it'll be it'll be cameras.
Speaker 1: Player is gonna cry.
Speaker 2: Remember when no chan moreno leaked Niagara falls out of his face during the super and I thought it was just a coach.
Speaker 3: Said he ended the droughts one hundred percent. So like, all right, so you guys are you're gonna pay the minus four thirty four some tiers.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a bad bet. It's not a bet that I would mess with because of the odds.
Speaker 1: But yes, I think it's a pretty good bet. I think that's a lock. If you got the capitol. That's just so hard, yeah, hard, all right.
Speaker 3: Also, I just noticed that they said you can I don't know who John Batisti is. Is that is that Batista's brother? Speaking of wrestling, he is he doing the anthem, John Patista the the over. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 1: Batista? He is, Yes, he is the US band leader from U Stephen.
Speaker 3: Colbert Show, and he's doing the anthem.
Speaker 1: Very talented musician. I guess so well over.
Speaker 3: Uh one twenty point five on the anthem is minus one twenty two under one twenty point five, so that's essentially two minutes is plus money. And you could also bet if he will use a piano minus six fifty yes, plus four to twenty smoke him if you got him. No, So, uh, what do you go over under on national anthem?
Speaker 1: Well, he's a piano player by trade, so this is too much juice. I'm letting this one go.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna even play it.
Speaker 1: I mean again, that doesn't a lot. This is going from four to fifty seven.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is this guy's mo moment. So I always go over.
Speaker 3: I'm on, I think you guys, I'm going to go under if if there's minus six fifty on the piano, pianos involved, the piano is going to keep the pace. It's going to keep the pace. Unlike the like Aguilera, like drag it on.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: No one's ever taken their hands off the peene.
Speaker 3: No, it's going to keep pace. I am doing the plus money under it's plus one hundred for one twenty point five.
Speaker 1: I think I'd like to hear continue at the end. Yes, it was such a lovely rendie.
Speaker 3: Like that, like that whoa, I get wow.
Speaker 1: You know I would actually prefer to see that girl who did at the NLI All Star Game a couple of years ago come back.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was kind of like her right there.
Speaker 1: I think it was still better. Yeah, I think you are actually.
Speaker 3: Bad all right? Next well, no, I'm going to save that one. That's the greatest one. Kendrick Lamar halftime show guests, So here you go.
Speaker 2: You can some not drinks.
Speaker 3: They should have that be like plus fifteen thousand should be on there. That's a good call, by the way, could you the entire industry is just bopping and they're like that song and the words are done this song and everyone on National TV is like wow, wow, comes up right, and I know, like Taylor Swift, like boy's rough. Here you go. Plus one twenty five for Future, plus one twenty five for Metro Booming, one sixty four for Lil Wayne and Baby Keem is plus one seventy first Bogman. Do you know any of those artists?
Speaker 2: I'm not a single one. I was just thinking of how old I am when you're going through that list.
Speaker 3: You don't know baby Keems, I don't. You ain't no, baby keem No.
Speaker 2: I thought that was something on a man.
Speaker 3: All right, So what, Yeah, you gotta pick one. I'm gonna go with Metro Boom.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I'll go with metro Boomer.
Speaker 3: Too Boomer, Yeah, Metro you're metro Boomer.
Speaker 1: I already I can't bet Sizza, who I already know is going to be on there. Now they've confirmed that's don't run, it's a bad thing. Yeah. Uh so I'm gonna go with Future Future.
Speaker 3: All right, we get plus one twenty five Metro Future Both there those are.
Speaker 1: I think we've got time for one more.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, hold on, I'll blow through a couple of these because I got I'm saving the absolute best for last.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is a fantastic one. Will there be a power outage? There are no odds, but this same prop was plus it's in plus sixteen hundred. This was in previous years, yes, minus fifteen thousand for no. If you could bet it would you got to drop plus sixteen hundred, like sixteen to one, you drop a couple of bucks on there as a power outage, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Are the Ravens going to be losing at halftime?
Speaker 1: Part half?
Speaker 3: That's not your job. Props Any quarterback to record a reception plus sixteen hundred yes, minus sixty six hundred.
Speaker 2: No, I'll go with yes on this one. I mean they like to break out some of these weird special.
Speaker 3: Squon throw to Jaylen percent he can't throw it Saquon partly can? I'm I think that was one. A non quarterback to throw a touchdown plus fourteen hundred for a yes.
Speaker 2: And I'm thin, no one, no thanks, I'll go now.
Speaker 1: I mean if it that's the hard part is, like you know it is. The Chiefs get so gimmicky. It's some of these big games too.
Speaker 2: You gonna throw's? Okay?
Speaker 3: Then how about this? Any offensive any offensive lineman to score a touchdown plus twenty eight hundred for yes. So if you had to bet a quarterback reception, non quarterback, throw a touchdown or offensive lineman, which one are you taking?
Speaker 2: I would go non quarterback? Okay, if I had to take one.
Speaker 1: I would go non quarterback, you throw a touchdown too.
Speaker 3: They also have a flea flicker bet that's out there. Here's the last of the fun ones. Oh it's fun. Will Travis Kelcey propose to Taylor Swift plus five hundred yes, minus nine to fifty No, Joe, You're the only one that can properly answer this as a SWIFTYE. So what do you think?
Speaker 1: I and I will and I will. It's a no for me because you know they although they are very public and famous, they are seem very private to a lot of things. So I just don't think it's appropriate. Plus, she is not one to steal his moment. This is his moment and he's not gonna want to give. I just don't think that that's gonna happen. I'm just saying, like I do. The problem I want to see is Wil Travis Kelsey retire after Super Bowl, which I think the answer is undoubtedly yes if they win, for sure, I think it might be yes regardless. To tell you the truth, what.
Speaker 2: Is it that makes Joe a swifty If you spend over a thousand dollars on ticket.
Speaker 3: He's gone.
Speaker 1: I'm a SWIFTYE. Several times over then I couldn't. It's one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I'm not gonna lie. We had a great time. She's terrific. She played for three and a half hours. It was a great show. I got no beef. I'm a folklore No for me, for you.
Speaker 2: No, I've meant I think Philly's winning, So that.
Speaker 1: Would be awkward. Right well, I mean, I guess I might as well get married now my life is over. I lost him.
Speaker 2: Might as well have something good today.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, all these ridiculous bets, you can go and play some right now over on Draftings sports Book and official Sports Spending partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. And scoring touchdowns, by the way, is the key to hoisting the Lombardi Trophy. And you have a shot to score big by betting them on Drafting sports Book right now. How do you do it? While you download the Drafting sports Book app, use the promo code Fantasy Pros. That's one word, code, Fantasy Pros. New customers get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The crown is.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction VOYD and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: Now, gentlemen, I was looking through some of the rankings and I want to talk about some Here. You got the quarterbacks and some running backs. I want to shoot through real quick right now. The consensus. You go see them in Fantasybros dot Com on the ranks there right on the front page there the draft ranks for twenty twenty five. Earady up, because we're very you know, ready to go rock and rolling. We turned the page in the season the minute after it ends. Josh Allen at the top and Lamar Jane Daniels at three, not surprising. Jalen hurts it four, also not surprising, Burrow at five, okay now, Patrick Mahomes at six. I'm already kind of like, all right, well, I get it, but you know, it's last couple of years have been a little rocky there in terms of fantasy productivity. Baker Mayfield at seven, Goff at eight, Love at nine, Kyler Murray attempt, Justin Herbert eleven, and Brock Purdy Welsh's favorite football player on the planet at twelve. What the hell does Lamar Jackson have to do? Welsh to get to the number one spot? That's my question is like, come on, I mean enough.
Speaker 2: Already wait for me to rank.
Speaker 1: I mean that, to me, this is so automatic Bogs. And I know I asked, I know you just chimed in, so I kind of want to ask you now because you jimed in about it. The season that he just came off of was unreal. And I'm not taking anything away from Josh Allen. Josh Allen is tremendous, but the number one quarterback wasn't Josh Allen. It was Lamar Jackson. Over four thousand passing yards, forty one touchdowns, four interceptions, and he also had nine hundred rushing yards.
Speaker 2: Three more points per game, which is really where it's happened. So why isn't he one more points per game?
Speaker 1: What the happened here? Boy?
Speaker 2: I think it's because Josh Allen scored twelve rushing touchdowns, Lamar only scored four. I think that is the difference. But rushing touchdowns are finicky, you know. I And by the way, if Baltimore next year decides we want to run Lamar into the end zone, he'll score there.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna do it when Darren Henry is there, Like that's the falls should Okay.
Speaker 1: But Derrick Henry was here this year and Josh Allen still had a lot of rushing touchdowns and Lamar still beat him out. As Box said, three was three points per game more? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Three points per game? Two point nine?
Speaker 1: Insane? That that doesn't sound like a lot. That's a lot. Everybody like, that's a whole lot. Welsh and number twelve has Brock Perty question for you? Is he in your QB one list going into twenty twenty five right now?
Speaker 3: I think he's on the I think he's in that cusp range. The only problem is, like if you want to sort by like fantasy points, you know, per per, you know, per outing over the entire season. He comes in at fourteen. There's some guys right under, like a healthy Jordan Love I think kind of competes for it. Justin Herbert obviously jumped back up. I mean, I haven't even jumped into my off season rankings, but I think he's somewhere between like twelve and fourteen. Some of the guys, by the way, that would be questionable Bonick, Sam Darnold, those guys probably not golf. Those guys were inside the top twelve of scoring per game this past season. Like I don't think you know, you're not gonna I'm probably not gonna do Donald there. But then you got Kyler Patrick.
Speaker 1: Both Nicks, I would which I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, yeah me, yeah, where did both bo didn't go into this top twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean also to say thirteen, So he is very fringe. We're gonna talk about that.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have mccaffree back, You're gonna have Ayu kealthy again. Hopefully they ship out one of those guys. They've got a great receiving core, tons of injuries on the offensive line. Like, I get it, but I think Perty belongs in a grouping If he's outside the top twelve, I wouldn't really argue, but like, does he not belong in the grouping with like wherever Herbert is? I think he does and probably Boonnicks.
Speaker 1: All right, so the next grouping is your super flex qbs. And my question to you is who's your favorite or turn on Investment thirteen's bow Knicks. Somehow, Richardson's still at fourteen, and I can't get there right now. I'm always intrigued by Richardson. Yeah, I get it, but you know you have to be the starter to actually rush. And I'm just a little worried at this point of where we're going in that direction. Caleb Williams like eleven attempts per game, but not a big fan. Not a big fan, not so much. Caleb Williams at fifteen, two at sixteen, CJ. Sherard at seventeen, Dak at eighteen, which seems a gross under rating of Dak right now. Two years ago he was a top five quarterback and now all of a sudden he is number eighteen. I think that's absurd. Drake May at nineteen, Sam Darnold to be determined where he he lay ons, Trevor Lawrence Matthew Stafford at twenty two seems a little low to me too, and then Bryce Young Michael Pennix at twenty four, Well, she was your favorite or turn on investment in this group in Superflex In terms of the early rank.
Speaker 3: I think it's hard to deny Dak Prescott, like if you're talking full on return on investment. I think Trevor Lawrence is pretty interesting. I think Bryce Young is pretty interesting, but I have to imagine they're gonna deal with bringing in, you know, new weapons for Dak this this coming season, and like he's a top ten performer when he's out there, him and CD alone, So from an actual performance standpoint, it's him. But I did like I think bo Nix is an obvious when Caleb Williams also kind of jumped out to me, but Dak is going three spots lower than him, So using your terminology, that's why Dak is picked. But Caleb would have been maybe my overall that it's just like you know you're gonna have a coach that's probably gonna finally you hope he's gonna trust him throwing the ball deep, he showed some accuracy, He's got great weapons, Like I think you're gonna get to unleash him this year and we'll have a big sophomore breakout. But Dak is the best value box. Would you argue that, like Caleb at fifteen and what he's going to do is still a better return than Dak at eighteen.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would argue that. I think that, but I do think that those are the two names that really jump off the page to me, along with Trevor Lawrence. With Liam Cohen, Dude, I think, yeah, I gave a really good grade.
Speaker 3: Dude. I gave a good grade of him with Joe when you were out Bogs and then after I saw the duval, I was like, that's a fight.
Speaker 1: I did not give a grade. And it was before the prefect already knew he was a little cringy and weird, and then the press conference just.
Speaker 3: Completely I think I give him an A minus. We need to go down to like A or B minus.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing about Trevor Lawrence that I don't understand, why no, none of his ocs have unlocked. The dude can run. He ran for more Yarns than Fields did his senior year, and they don't let him run just because they paid him a lot of money. Imagine if the Bills didn't let Josh Allen run. Imagine if the Ravens didn't let Lamar Jackson run. Let this dude use his wheel. He's got a whole nother you know gear in there that no oc is unlocked. So I think Cohen could do that for him as well. But you're right, well, so I think Dak and Joe. I think Dak is probably the best value out of this group. But I'm really excited about what Caleb Williams is going to be able to put together with Ben Joon.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about Drake May with all that cap space they've got. Depending on how things go this offseason, go.
Speaker 2: Get T Higgins.
Speaker 1: If they go get T Higgins and some offensive line help all of a sudden, because Drake Macon run a little bit too. People, you know, those who weren't wise to it learned real quick. I think that's a kid who just gets it, and if you give him some playmakers around him, this thing could get real good, real fast, and they always got real coordinators, real coaching around him too, and that's going to just do wonders for his development in the second year. Let's talk about the RBS. Real quick sake one at the top, Cool, Bijon at two. Jamior gives it three. Awesome. Those three guys I have first round grades on. I also have a late first round grade on Dereck Henry Steel because oh, I don't know if he runs for nineteen hundred fricking yards to score twenty thousand touch downs this year, and I don't know what's going to change year over year. Somehow, Devon eight Chan is at four ahead of Derrick Henry Bogs. I think this is absurd and I'm waiting for when do we start giving Derrick Henry more respect. I can't believe it. I've turned into like a Ravens guy on this podcast today. What's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, you're just a Dereck Henry guy because I've always bearon Dereck Henry going in into the season, so was I. Uh and Saquon like, you put these guys behind competent offensive lineman and they go crazy. So I'm with you on Derrick Henry and uh, you know, I still really do like a Chan but he's not a workhorse back, not like Barkley or Derrick Henry. Lots of points. I still think he's going to be very, very high. Probably should be fifth behind those guys, but I'm with you. I'd put Henry ahead of him.
Speaker 1: The rest of this group here, Josh Jacobs, Jonathan Taylor, Bucky Irving, Kyen Williams at nine, which again also doesn't seem like giving him enough respect considering what he did last year. McCaffrey at ten feels about right to me. Then Brees Hall eleven, James Cook at twelve. If Aaron Glenn gets this team's head on straight, I again, I've said it numerous times, going to be criminally And if they bring in Justin Fields with Garrett Wilson again reconnect those guys get to run in the football and really dominate with defense. And and Breece Hall. I think Breece Hall could be a guy that wins.
Speaker 3: Justine I do, I do.
Speaker 1: I don't want Aaron Rodgers. What do all the quarterbacks have in common that were in the playoffs that have continued to advance. They're all mobile, quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: No, they're the best of the best. They're not Justin Fields.
Speaker 1: I understand, but you know what I mean. Look, Justin Field is still young enough, and I'm still old enough to remember when Justin Fields was good at Ohio State. Always said he's not talented. Are you telling me, like Justin Field's had no talent at all? Because I watched him go through the Ohio State career and I watched him in college playoffs, and I'm up, man, this kid's a pretty good young quarterback. And then he goes to Chicago, which is where good quarterback prospects.
Speaker 2: Go to die.
Speaker 1: So I mean, come on, let let's give the kid a break. Let's give me a chance to develop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just you caught me off guard. Like when I'm like, You're like, You're like, oh, Brill's gonna being Gary Wilson. I wasn't expecting briefall.
Speaker 1: Last year was arguably the people were looking at him as possibly the number one overall running back right correct, going into last year. Now he's almost twelve. That's a huge value.
Speaker 3: I guess I just don't want a quarterback that's gonna that has to run and is going to run probably like eight to twelve times per game and also a system and maybe they'll change it this year, but they had other capable running backs that they kind of wanted to mix in and out. Like I want as many touches for Breese Hall as absolutely possible. I don't want it to kind of be minimized to Do.
Speaker 2: You want Donald going back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I ever have a zero chance.
Speaker 3: I don't want add a team Breeshall touches a game with also a quarterback that doesn't really move the field. I want them to have more than like three and outs and stuff like that. But to your point, maybe with those weapons around in a better offense built that like, they're going to be in a really good spot. I will tell you the back half of this of the first round on the running backs is phenomenal. Say what you will. Christian McCaffrey at ten is ridiculous. It has number one overall upside Breece Hall. If you could go in and by the way, based on these ranks, you can if you wanted to double tap running back and go McCaffrey Breese Hall. There's some inherent risk, but there's also one two RB upside that's in there. I think this is like a really good core with some I'm a big Bucky guy, but like McCaffrey and Briefe Hall absolutely stand out. The value you're getting on the back half of the.
Speaker 1: RB well, I get it. Bucky's younger, so it as you want to look over him and McCaffrey. I get that. I dome for good year.
Speaker 2: Also, we're going to drop an incredible running back draft class.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about now. So the RB two's Chase Brown at thirteen, who I would have, by the way, in my top twelve because I think next year the Bengals are going to come back with a vengeance. I really I that team started to figure out its problems. You fixed it hot to come back with a defense. Well, I was gonna say, you fix some of the things in the secondary there, Joe Burrow is gonna be right back in there. I'm telling you right now that that was that was incredible. I don't think we have enough appreciation how back from the dead they came at the end of that season, that they were relevant in the last week. That is stunning, because in Week six I think we all looked around all like, wow, the Bengals are toasted. Like this is just not happening for them this year. And Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase, I mean they willed that team back to life, Chase Brown, I'm all in next year. Joe Mixon at fourteen, Chubahabbard at fifteen. Good thing the gave him an extension. Turns out Kenth Walker at sixteen, Kamara at seventeen, Connor at eighteen, Ashton Genty at nineteen. Then you have Montgomery, Pacheco, Tyrone Tracy I think is far too low, Tony Pollard, and Aaron Jones. So Genty's the guy I want to talk about. Boggs, You're the Dynasty guy, You're the college football guy. This is a placeholder ranking for Genty. I get it. If gent let's say, is a Dallas cowboy, right, because we all know Jerry Liz Love. I mean, look, they haven't had an RB since Zeke in his prime. Put him at ten, that that was gonna be my question, like where is he If he's a cowboy, let's say, cause I think that's not abs over that's where he ends up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would take him on. I mean, I listen, I don't know what's going on with McCaffrey anyway, like trust.
Speaker 1: No one does. Don't trust no one tells us what's going on McCaffrey. Have we not learned that the hard way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, McCaffrey is like he's in Germany.
Speaker 3: He's like having like transfusions and stuff like it's all good. There's no problems here. He's having a he's having a wick whatever. The guy that won, he's having a poppin' dinker right now.
Speaker 2: He's good. Yeah, yeah, Okay, Kyle Shanahan here to inform us like we would anything that comes out of his mouth. So, uh, I look, genty, if he goes to a place that doesn't have a good running back and he's going to just automatically get twenty touches a game, he's gonna be in the Bengals. That the the well, the Bengals would be tough. But uh, if he goes somewhere where he's getting all of the touches, he is going to be an insanely I mean he's mini marshau Lynch. That is my comp for him. He has incredible balance, he has grave vision. Uh, he fights for that extra he can catch the ball. The dude can do everything.
Speaker 1: He's not going in the first five picks.
Speaker 2: I think we all agree, correct, he might go in the first ten.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's what I'm saying. So let's take the first five out of it, because I don't think he's the top. I don't think we're there yet with him. The Raiders are at six, the Jets are at seven. I don't think the Jets are gonna be that. Caroline's at eight, New Orleans at nine, the Bears at ten, San fran at eleven, and then the Dallas count.
Speaker 2: Bears a ten, bears a ten, bears your entire offense around him.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, okay, so bears a ten. Is he still a top ten guy? Then? For you? I understand the Dallas one. I get that.
Speaker 2: I don't give a crap about DeAndre Swift.
Speaker 3: So yes, what about the Raiders? About how about Pete?
Speaker 2: How about Paton Johnson has done that?
Speaker 3: How about Pete gets his Marshawn Lynch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Russell Wilson will probably say there, so's what's Bobby Wagner doing.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could just get everybody back together.
Speaker 3: Get the band back together, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Let's just hang out there, all right. So that's a little look here. And again when we come back to the Twitch in a couple of weeks, we're gonna talk about the tight end position. We're gonna talk about the wide receivers. To just kind of run some of these questions and ranks. These are good conversations to have because the consensus is polling right. It's not facts, it's just where some of the experts are right now in the process, and that's gonna change and evolve. But if you're doing it's running back is gonna be deep.
Speaker 2: Get wide receiver early this year because running back is.
Speaker 1: Deep, yeah, and that's a good thing. And as we continue to move this show live too to Twitch dot tv, Slash Fantasy Pros NFL, we want you to be there for these conversations we're gonna have in a couple weeks, and of course on social media, we'll be pumping that out there too. Before we head out of here today, Miles Garrett wants out of Cleveland. Eight seasons with the Cleveland Browns. Arguably a Hall of Famer already, I would think, but there's some teams that have some cap space currently. When you look around the league and when you're looking at these top teams here. I know the Patriots are at the top here. After that, you have the Raiders, you have the Commanders, you have the Cardinals. Commanders are fascinating because if you bring a real pass rusher there, like a Miles Garrett to that team and the leadership he provides, that would be stunning thing to see. The Cardinals, Chargers, Bears, Vikings, those are all teams that have a lot of cap space. Welsh, do you have a prediction spot here of where you think Miles Garrett's gonna land?
Speaker 3: How about the San Francisco forty nine ers. They got wide receivers to trade. They talked Brandon Ayyuk sending him to Cleveland. After the deal, they got the eleventh overall pick. What the hell do they care with stupid draft picks? Get a pass rusher to go on the other side of Nick Bosa, Lock it up, Lock it up.
Speaker 1: That's that's fun. But at the same time, highly unlikely.
Speaker 3: I think likely, very likely. You don't think they're going to be massively hyper aggressive on getting the most talented defensive player when they have a glut of stupid wide receivers. They got the eleventh overall pick, which they don't care about that. What are they going to use it for a pass rusher? If they could go and use that pick to get Garrett. Absolutely, he says he wants to win. So the Vikings also are in the top ten in terms of cap space. They're gonna have some openings potentially too, on that pass side of the edge. I think the NFL third of the NFL is going to be on it all joke, the.
Speaker 1: Third of the NFL. Look, but two thurs of the NFL can't uh the way they can probably afford to take him on and structure the things they want to do. Bogs, do you have any landing spots in mind? You're the mister defense here as.
Speaker 2: Well the Lakers. The Lakers think just pair him with Don I think that's going.
Speaker 4: To be.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, I think he I don't think Cleveland moves him. I think it would be stupid of them to move. Well, if the Shoes, I think he would be. Yeah, if they didn't avoid that contract your the Shoe fits give it, uh the biggest contract in NFL history and trade three first row.
Speaker 3: If they didn't have all those openings to void Watson's contract and they just kept doing it? What makes us think that they're going to listen and move Miles Garrett. For Garrett to be gone before Watson would be as crazy as Doncic being traded in the middle of the night at least close.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go. Where do you think Miles Garrett's go to appel? Drop your comments below here in the YouTube channel make your predictions. Where does Miles Garrett land in twenty twenty five? Also tell me why Lamar Jackson isn't number one on the Expert Consensus rankings. You know what? It makes me want to put my ranks in today because I'm so fired up an annoyed bogs. Have you put yours in yet for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I have? Okay, so Bogs that are gonna play our rankings in Welsh? When you put your rankings in, is Lamar number one QB on your board? All right? Good? So the three of us have to get on that when we get back from Las Vegas and start to elevate Lamar. I don't know why he's number two. It makes my head hurt the Las Vegas that's right, And Bog, I'm so glad you're feeling better too. I know last week you were super sick. We missed you on the program. I'm glad you're better here and you're not dead yet dead yet still going. Can't kill Scott Pogman. We've tried numerous times, but we just can't do it all right, So don't forget the couple weeks we'll be back. So don't get get bad out of shape. Your favorite program's going to be back. But we're no only gonna be back just on the YouTube channel and of course on the podcast version as well, but you can also join us live starting in a couple weeks here, Twitch dot tv, slash Fantasy Pros NFL, keep an eye out for it and h again another place where you can get all the amazing content and fantasy pros. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Bogman and Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids, Enjoy the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts, at Fantasypros dot com, Slash review, or on Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasypros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasypros