Speaker 1: Then Today Devil Breakfast Club. Yes, donkey Today for Thursday, February twenty seventh goes to a sixty three year old woman named Soon Bang. And Soon Bang has been charged with operating a prostitution business from the New Jersey massage parlor she owns. Yes, her name is Soon Bang, and she owns the Oasis Spot in Denville, New Jersey. And with a name like Soon Bang, her career choice was just destiny. Okay, if you walk into a massage Paula and the owner is Soon Bang, then you already know they got a hidden menu. And according to police reports and a Stemnustem interview which Soon Bang she admitted to engaging in sexual intercourse and providing hand jobs with clients in exchange for money. Okay, I know what you're thinking, and what you're thinking is, damn it. Why do I never end up with these massage polos. Okay, they don't do this massage ivy, But that's not what you're thinking. Oh me neither, By the way, I was just trying to connect with whoever feels that way. But Soon operates the Oasis Spa in Denville, New Jersey. And before I continue, I need you to know that the detective on this case was Detective d Large. I'm not making any of this story up, nor am I mature enough to have this conversation. But here we are now. The reason police Cirscus massage Pauler was for a number of reasons, and none of them had anything to do with her name soon bang. First of all, when authorities rated Oasis Spa, they found all the classic indicators of an illicit operation. Okay, they discovered a large quantity of condoms hidden within a mattress, because safe sex is great sex, but you better wear a latex. Okay. The fifty million dollars in condoms that Donald Trump said were sent to Harmas by usaid were stashed in a mattress an Oasis Spa, and they were hidden in plants, which could be an organic option for the environmentally conscious perverts out there. Okay. Not to mention she had numerous online reviews for explicit sexual acts with customers. That'll do it, Okay. When you have actual online reviews about the hand jobs that are happening in your establishment, you are just begging to get caught. Okay. If your yelp reviews sound like they belong on OnlyFans trust and believe. You might as well be snitching on yourself. When they searched Soon Bang's residents, they also found a bunch of cash hidden in her bedroom and the same style condom that was located and the Oasis Spa was found in Soon Bang's bedroom. I don't know why that was a necessary detail. She probably buys in bulk, just like Diddy does his baby oil. This is what I don't understand, though, Soon Bang is sixty three. One of our employees got arrested. Their name was you, shun Lea Day sixty seven. At what point are you too old for this? Okay? You should be sitting around watching family feud playing scrabble, But you out here living like a crime boss on a fifty cent power spin off? Why and such an obvious crime? If your name is soon Bang? Okay, don't run a business? Well, that's exactly what's happening. Okay, you can't get arrested for doing exactly what your name says. Speaking of her name, I think it's time to play a game of guess what racious. Soon Bang, sixty three years old, owns a massage paula called Oasis Spa. When you went to Oasis Spa, they were also operating a prostitution business. Dj Envy, guess what racio is? This is a tough one, Oh New Jerseys doing bang hand jobs on the hitting menu. I'm blow Asian. Okay, Okay, okay. Soon Bang sixty three years old, owns a massage Paula called Oasis Spa. When you went to Oasis Spa, they were operating a prostitution business. Jess hilarious. Guess what racious? Black? Ooh what made you think black?
Speaker 2: I'm just curious. We can get a little kinky sometimes and do a name change, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I have seen no pictures. All right, I'm basing this off all gut feelings. But if her name is Soon Bang and one of her employees, is you shunning Lee and Lee is spelled l I, I'm just gonna assume that. DJ Nvy, you are absolutely correct. And why did you do that? Donald Trump double hand job? Why did you do that? Okay, I'm just gonna assume she's asy abc D hands off free. Okay, please give suone Bang the biggest he huh. Now, I may what or may have not been to a oasispo before or you've been there before. That's why you did the double hand job, Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, when I used to live in that county, there was groupons and.
Speaker 1: You could get they were cheap. She was crazy cheap and size. It was crazy. But you didn't have to volunteer that information. You just decided to tell that you may or may not be involved in this type of activity.
Speaker 2: Me and the wife went and got you know, massages, But I didn't get no happy anything.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. I just know because I looked it up.
Speaker 2: When you said a waste to spot then feel I'm like, I think therefore around the corner, all around New York though, because I'm my old camera guy. Loose he used to he used to, Yeah, he used to partake those all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did that was always talk.
Speaker 2: I don't know about always inspired, but I know what he used to do it. He said, it's more in New York than you think.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: One on every corner, and the mad just be going to work and then going to work work after the work. So yeah, he would come come ahead after coming there.
Speaker 1: No, it was never no, I didn't you know, hand job or nothing like that. But you sound guilty to me, sir, I'm didn't. My wife like, what are you talking about? Okay, let me ask you uestion you've been to a bunch of massalid places. If they ever ordered you, never neither. I've never gotten met me neither. I don't believe you though. When he's sound guilty over there dressed, I got senior Halliday nineties point, Yes, I'm joined. The Donald Trump double hand Job Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull lambingsoft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club