Speaker 1: Borrow with me here.
Speaker 2: You know BT's so low. Shout out O C T no calor what we see whole game? Read about the book something. Oh, you can't stand on their own, Suci. I already know you can't bother with me because up with the squad on me. They get in they called me.
Speaker 1: Learn he loove ball A little wether to the ball. Let's show podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share our you T page. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmits. I'll go by the name you know BT.
Speaker 3: Let's see T with that Robbie Well in the building.
Speaker 1: Content creator. We're gonna talk all things content.
Speaker 4: That's right, but first let's get it to in case you missed, justin cat.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, BG is out and he is home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? BG. BG stands for Baby Gangster. I was a big cash Money fan growing up, and BT was one of my favorites. One was my favorite. But I can't wait till they do the cash running movies. Yeah, they gotta do the cash. They gotta do the cash. And I'm like how bird Man came and picked them. He definitely made a clip, and I saw the clip that he said b G signed the cash money, get over here with me.
Speaker 4: All that, but you know, you know, social media ain't too kind, and here we go.
Speaker 1: Did you see the video when he got his hair braids. I've been seeing the video of the post his face looking like the crip keeper. I've been seeing that one. You didn't see that one. I've been used. I've seen that one. Yeah, but I've been using his video when he was on FaceTime with somebody and he's smiling. I'm using the basketball player on the screen. Put it on the screen.
Speaker 5: She man, listen, pull it up. Why are people on him like this one? People don't understand this man laughed in prison.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know black folk, we make a joke out of their everything. Now, but come on, man, just the first person up to the podium, he came out and we got to put a get out. A little is our form of endearment.
Speaker 4: But you know what, when that girl posted that video, she should have looked at it first.
Speaker 3: Then now let's redo that.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I don't feeling that. I get what you're saying, but it was like, okay, from from my standpoint, from what I see it's not like a very high quality video. It's probably just somebody that just did hear and he looks here. It wasn't expecting to go and the comments went to comment and crazy crazy. I called him Auntie man. Lead that man alone, lead that man alone. Man. Dang.
Speaker 5: We can't, like, we just can't let people be happy anymore. If you if you look happy on the internet, they're gonna come for you.
Speaker 3: You know who's happy. Cocoa golf man can't shout out what she was on live and they was.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, telling her what she should do with her money, and they was like, pay off debt. She said, pay off debt. Man, I'm nineteen and I still live with my parents.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no debt.
Speaker 1: And she been and paid. Y'all, this ain't This ain't her first Rodeo paid foul up. Aaron Rodgers is out for the season. Achilles gone so sad. First game of the season, New York Jets. The first offensive drive, the fourth play, and they just got one of the best quarterbacks of all time on their team. He gets hurt on the fourth play of the first quarter. It just deflated the whole building. It was a rap. Keep in mind, the Giants had just got to ask the night before by the Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 3: But how many points?
Speaker 1: I heard it about forty zero. So then the next night the Jets play in the same arena, but they have one of the best quarterbacks of all time, not Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers. And he gets hurt on the fourth play of the game, and he's out for the season, for the season, for the season, he's done.
Speaker 3: So what does that mean for the for the Jets? Then, what do you think they're gonna do?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm scared. I'm definitely scared. I had the Jets going deep in the playoffs. Now they're not. I don't I don't think. I don't think they're going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think they're gonna make the playoffs because the whole team was centered around this one person coming and he gets hurt on the first.
Speaker 1: Jerzy sold out. The city is just crazy. They're not thinking about the New York Giants. They thinking about the New York Jets. J e T Jets, Jets. They was chatting it. He gets hurt on the fourth place.
Speaker 3: Said they hurt a lot of people heart too.
Speaker 1: He barely got tackled to You think he should retire. Gotta go? You think it should retire. Gotta go? So he should retire. He's thirty nine, he's out for the season. Next year he's gonna be forty. I don't think he gonna go out like that. Gotta go. He can't retire voy Gotta go.
Speaker 5: Well, the Falcons won the first game.
Speaker 1: Man, you're supposed to be happy. Man, you you're a fake Falcons fan. That's a lie. This is why I'm trying to tell you, brother, I'm gonna be a believer and extremely happy when we make the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Right now, this is good no football. You're supposed to be happy every game, y'all win at football.
Speaker 1: I am happy. I'm just content with that win because I watched the whole game from start to finish. We have some things that we need to work on. That wasn't the good the best team we played because they got a rookie quarterback. And yeah, were about to play the Packers this week and the Package just beat the hell out of the Chicago Bears. If we beat the Packers, I'm ecstatic. But I doubt we were gonna beat the Packers. They look great. That's the problem. So what you're trying to say about the Falcons. I say, like I said, every year, it's like being an abusive relationship. I don't know if I'm gonna get my ass beat today or it's gonna be Levy Devey. I don't know. And then the last time they broke my heart, it was twenty eight three. We was up in the super Bowl and then we lost. It was so good. Everybody was happy. We was happy. Yeah, whoa. We was like we up zero. It was halftime and I'm just like, oh cool. So I'm just you know, I'm just there for the party. I'm just eating. And then I come back. Everybody just like it was. It was like a big mansion. Everybody was at the screen like this quiet because the money knew. We knew that, and just on a real, true, factless fan, I knew that it's gonna take. It takes so much to go to the super Bowl, and it takes so much to win it, and it's hard to get back there. Like how we see Tom Brady went seven times, or he went more than seven times, he won seven times. It's just so hard to do that. And I just was like, man, I love the Falcons so much I wanted that Super Bowl so bad, and I just know it won't be so hard to get back.
Speaker 5: It's like I told Jack Quees, here you go. When Tom Brady put his head down. Oh you fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Falcons didn win our first game. I'll be happy. Uh. Deon Sanders won his second game in a row. Yeah, uh yeah. The game started shaky, but they started stretching it out towards the end of the game. They play Colorado State this weekend, so I'm excited to see how they play them. But the real test is when they play Oregon and then they play USC them two games. I'm ready for that USC game. No Oregon's before USC. If they beat Oregon, they might get top ten, I think so. Yeah, I'm rooting for him.
Speaker 5: I'm room for Deon Sanders and the whole team all the way, man, because I feel like Deon Sanders is getting so much love that the hate.
Speaker 1: Is bound to come. I'm starting I'm starting to see the hate. I'm starting to They won more games than they did all last year. They was one last year. You do it a good job, at least, I know. I'm just I'm just like last year, at least they two and oh right now it's gonna get a little it's gonna get a little tight after this this week right here, they should beat Colorado State. That's a rivalry game and state rivaly game. But at that that that schedule get thick. Oh, I like Deon Sanders speeches. Have y'all Have y'all been sitting speeches every everyone different one.
Speaker 5: It's personal he's saying here, yeah, well he said, he said, Now I don't know about y'all. Ain't nobody coming in my house and whooping my ass in the crib. You're in the crib like I'm like, I said, Man, his speech is he he could be a motivational speaker.
Speaker 1: He motivated the hell out of me.
Speaker 7: It's love versus money on the ball or alert show.
Speaker 3: All right, today we got love versus money.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give a couple and you let me know if they're there for the love or is it just business?
Speaker 1: All right? And this is for my pin and my pain only, so don't judge me.
Speaker 4: Today we have tink and hit maker. Oh man, you know ting ricently said. He eats her ass.
Speaker 6: He eats my ass from the rule to the tool to you know, Well, if he n ass, that's gotta be well.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So they've been on a load for a minute.
Speaker 8: I've been silent about our relationship. I've been silent about us.
Speaker 6: Fuck.
Speaker 5: They was in a relationship and they broke up because they it was some you know, pans getting put on somebody.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, she definitely put her hands on me.
Speaker 5: You don't want to say it, I'm gonna say it. And I know this is this is rare for me to say this. I think that it's love. I think that they like they liked each other. No, if it was love, No, I think that they I think that they loved each other. Because they're not together, I mean not right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they could get back.
Speaker 4: They couldn't get back together because it does kind of seem like love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it's love. Man.
Speaker 5: You know, they they've been together for years on the low. You know, now it's publicly that they are actually in a relationship.
Speaker 3: They still got to work together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they really like each other. So you don't think it's You don't think it's love. You think they just like each other. I don't know if it's love, but I definitely think I definitely don't think it's for money.
Speaker 8: This man has really been manipulating my situation. And I won't bash him because we make great music. But I finally understand that it isn't love, it's more so money.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 5: We got next, all right, man, we got a new segment. My segment is called pocket watching. So what we're gonna do is somebody with too much damn money make a purchase, and we gonna see if it was a good purchase or it's a bad purchase.
Speaker 1: Let's do it watch, all right.
Speaker 5: So, currently, somebody who's incarcerated, missr pooh shiss saying he just ordered two Ferraris off of jail.
Speaker 1: Call, I'm real rich.
Speaker 5: Make sure you make her cover my name up before you keep the bad purchase.
Speaker 3: And he got two watches on by the way in the jail photo.
Speaker 1: Good purchase, the two Ferrariss. Why you in jail? Why you'm in jail? Well, Ferrari value holds his value two of them, so that'ld be pretty cool. Probably got it for a good deal. If he holds, and by the time he get out, it'd be worth more and or at least the same amount of money. Good money to the good way to hire money too. So yeah, I say a good purchase, good way to hide money. You can actually hide it too. Well, he's in jail, so I think I would buy real estate instead. But yeah, but find a car is easy. You just put in like it's easy to buy land. M Okay, in my opinion. It's my opinion. So I may be talking bullshit. I may be the smartest man in the world who knows.
Speaker 4: It just seems strange that either he's about to get out and he just wants these cars waiting on.
Speaker 1: Him, or you're not getting out on time soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, So why make why do all.
Speaker 1: That good content? Good content? I don't know, man, I think that boy Live is like man two Ferraris, you know, I think that's a bad investment. Man.
Speaker 5: I think that's the only reason why I say this, because I look at the circumstances, and you know, to me, I feel like rappers don't make a lot of money on their streams. So it's like, how's he making money sitting in jail? Because we know rappers make money doing shows, and you buy two Ferraris, I think you probably should have purchased two houses.
Speaker 1: He could have had a good deal. I don't know the ins and outs of his contract, his contractual agreement to his label, but if he ordered two ferraris off of a jail call, I'm sure he is wealthy enough to do that. I just don't think wealthy people would order two ferraris.
Speaker 3: From jail and what he needed for right now.
Speaker 1: I do. I did try to understand what you were saying. It is a good way to maybe park some money somewhere. He's try because if you keep them in the garage and they have zero miles, you know, and you're not running it up when you get out, if you're on e or something like that, you can definitely trade.
Speaker 5: First of all, what rapper comes out of jail with money. You've never heard any rappers come out of it after they get out of jail.
Speaker 1: And the Meek Mill, Meek Miil got out of jail, he got remember Meek Mill got out of jail with the owner of the Philadelphia seventy six was picking him up. But that's but that's a little bit different. Meek Mill was what rapper Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne, come on, y'all know what I'm talking about, Okay, pool Shisty.
Speaker 5: I believe you make Poosh Shisty about to come out of jail.
Speaker 1: Time out, You never know. Shisty went to jail at the height of his career. He had arguably had the biggest back, not even at that high blood it just paused because that was like, it just paused. When he get out, I'm telling you he got he got a chance, because nobody it sounds like him. I definitely think he can come back and still be at a high level. I don't think so. I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think in his day and age, how fast music is changing and how fast internet.
Speaker 1: I don't think. You know, he kept it strenged. What about Kodak? What do you mean? What about it? He went to jail. He didn't go to jail for a long time. He collectively, he's been in jail for collectively.
Speaker 5: But I'm talking about Kodak was he would would go to jail for six months.
Speaker 1: Talking about like Boocy.
Speaker 3: He talking about like BG.
Speaker 1: Okay, Boosie. He was in jail for a minute. But BG came out with the bag. At least I'm assuming bird Man. We don't know. We don't know this. Boosy came out. Boosy was broken when he came out, but he still got He ran fast.
Speaker 5: But Boosy established a fan base in the course of ten years.
Speaker 1: If he broke when he came out with a highly doubt Boosy, Boosy said boat No. Boosy said in an interview that he was broke when he got out of jail. Bob had two ferraris waiting on straight and in.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, make s y'all lead the comments at the bottom. Man, let us know what y'all think.
Speaker 1: Your purchase a bad purchase.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? This is boy Robert World. You're not tuned in to the ball Alerts. Robbie Wall in the building the show up, Sir and man, blessed and highly favored. You just be you be going voral all the time, especially all my timeline. Are you looking at my girl? Are you looking at my girl? Hey? I just be chilling me. You're the guy walking down the street with a very nicely shaped woman next to you, walking by people and you catch them looking at your girls. But yeah, yeah, I'll go for that it's different girls. Yeah, that's how you It's all about marketing, so like it's a science to it. What are you marketing? I'm marketing first of all. Me Second of all, I work with most girls that do only fans and stuff like that, So I work with different girls because it's always gonna be a different market. Keep everybody interested, and then like from my page along, they'll get as much subscribers or the followers go to their link and they'll subscribe, or they'll buy whatever they're selling and stuff like that. So it's like an evening. Your views are crazy. Yeah, yeah, man, Robbie World with all these eyes, Well, what's the purpose of these eyes? Okay? So my name is Robert Dean the Third So okay, I was going by rob third World. But everybody, like when I was at like two k followers, everybody was like Robbie World, Robbie World, Robbie World, and I was just like, fuck it, we'll just go with that. Where's Robbie World from? Robbie I'm from on the born and raised town west side. Adamville's own are from that city. So if you call the police Atlanta, a p D pulls up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it from Rapper Rapped about that future.
Speaker 1: That's ain't it? Jan drou Baby from the Foe A Little Baby, uh Me and DC on Fly. We stayed up the street from each other, damn. So we're from the same like same neighborhood. It's for all the comedians that then huh yeah, money, bad, mafia, fat and paid. We all from that side. Okay.
Speaker 3: So what was it like growing up in that area?
Speaker 1: It was it was cool. I stayed with my grandparents, so I was a grandparent baby. Stay with my grandparents, my aunties and my parents was in my life. My dad was an entrepreneur, so he'll just like he'll make a lot of money, like hell, a lot of money, but he'll always tell me like that's his money and not mine. So I have to find my own way. So I was blessed to be, you know, seeing a lot of stuff as a kid. But I also recognized like, Okay, this is where I'm at and I gotta go get it for me, you feel me? So my granddad and my grandma taught me how to live through the world. You know what I'm saying, The real world, not the like sunshines and rainbows like my mom wanted me to go to private school. My dad. He wanted me to see, like, you know, the real world is not everybody in uniform. The real world is like it is what it is. And I'm so blessed for that, Lisson.
Speaker 3: So what made you pick up that phone and you know, make your money that way?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was I was doing it for shits, you know, just for fun and shits. We I had cancer and I was just going through a hell of depression. So one of my people's, the Lacey Smith and another uh another person told me about this app called Vine and he was like, yeah, you know, just be yourself. You know what I'm saying. You just upload videos. So I was just doing it, you know, I was just being an asshole in there. Then one of those videos just went viral, like stupid viral, and I was like, okay, cool, and I kept doing it, kept doing it, kept doing it, kept just elevating. And then, like I tell people, like, I didn't get paid for the first like three four years I was doing it. I was just doing it because shit, it was just I loved it, you know. So how'd you learn how to start making money on the internet?
Speaker 6: Ooh?
Speaker 1: When so back then it's not It's like it was like more gate keepers. But like how I started off was like just promos. Hey, you know I can do a skip to your song, I can market this product. And then we figure out, like you know, these platforms start paying, like such as YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, Snapchat, like all these platforms really do pay creators, and we figured we just figured it out and we just like monetized off that. I know a lot of creators make a lot of money. Yeah, a lot of what platform? Because I know each platform is different. Which platform is your platform that you get the most views? I want to say Facebook the most money, the most give me answers to both, which gives you the most viewers? Which one? Which one the money? Right now? I'm not even gonna cap to you twin Snapchat Snapchat, Snapchat pays the most money, pays the most money. Wow, It's like I can't, I can't disclose that you're good? Is what you're saying Snapchat is let me say something, Snapchat so good? See is already key chained, So you're good. I'm finnah sell I'm really looking for a g l E. You finna get the GL. I want I want the g L. So life is good is what you're saying. Life is Let me say something. Life is always gonna be ups and downs. It's just how you react to it, you know. Like some people don't know. Like I had to switch like my content style, so I had to like cut off like months of money coming in because I want to switch over the pranks instead of like just strictly comedy skits. And then I invested in like my own movie. So you know, money get low, but money come back up. It's always this, you know, but you always got to see like okay, you always got to keep going. So when it comes to these platforms, like I tell everybody now, it's like a war going on, Like when it comes to these platforms because like now that creators and anybody can make money from these platforms, it's like a competition. Like Snapchat, Hello bread, they making hell of bread out there. Facebook, that's my number one. Yeah, that was my number one before Snapchat, Instagram and they stopped lately. Well in Facebook, it's Instagram, Instagram, yeah they stop. But so I tell people this, this is some sauce. So I tell people TikTok and Instagram will keep you relevant, Facebook, YouTube, and snapchat keep you paid.
Speaker 5: Mmmm, well, how do you feel about I always wonder how like black creators feel about you know, when you see a lot of the white creators, I feel like make like majority of the money, but you know, I feel like the black creators have majority of the popularity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's just a it's some stuff that like it's out of our control, you know, like we tried to fight for it, you know what I'm saying, And we still fighting to this day for equality when it comes to creators. But it's just one of those I can't let that cripple me and cripple my creativity, you feel me, So I gotta still keep going. Like it's just like you're playing spades and you don't got no spades, so it's like, hey, you still gotta play this round. So what do you what do you mean like y'all fighting? Meaning like okay, Like at once upon a time, TikTok would like, so this is what it be, so fucked up in this creator shit, So like TikTok like okay, So like let's say a black creator do a dance or whatever to a song. It'll be like okay, it'll go okay, a white creator or somebody else will do the same thing and they'll blow up from it. They'll get the sponsorship by McDonald's, you know all that stuff and woo woop and then lead a creator who created a dance like with no money. I remember that happened with Kate Camp. Yeah, not Kate Camp, but the person who made a dance. But that was just one out of thousands of people that happened to it. Like she she she got hated to dance, but a white creator redid it, and the white creator got ed. Yeah, and she's still like, you know, she went for further, like further, you know what I'm saying. And it's just like it is limited and it's just it's just crazy. Yeah, mine's be so okay. So like, so I do comedy, So what would happened to me is I'll do a video and they'll delete it and it said go against you know, community guidelines. And then another creator would do it and they'll blow up from it, and it's like okay, you know, like this is and it was just because of different skin like the exact same wording everything, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But it was just yeah, so how are people combating.
Speaker 1: That when you try everything. I ain't gonna lie. We tried everything. We tried striking. It was a TikTok strike we did. It wasn't posting. At the end of the day, when it comes to it, we just really just want to have fun, you know what I'm saying. And it's just not fair for a creator that just want to have fun and they getting limited on their views, you know what I'm saying, so and then getting get stolen from other people that are monetizing from it.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about everybody want to be content creators? I feel like you should love it.
Speaker 1: It's just like saying you want to be a basketball player, you still got to go in the gym putting them ours. Yeah, it's a profession. You got to go in to gym putting them hours, you know. And I tell people, do not expect to get paid the first year. I tell people that I just make sure it's something that you love to do. And if you're doing content creating, make sure it's like something that you're genuinely love to do. Like I know some creators that make money from just painting and recording themselves painting, you know, or recording themselves making carpet rugs. But they love to do that, So it's or cooking, that's or you know what I'm saying, something that they love to do. I love it.
Speaker 3: So what's some of your favorite videos that you've created?
Speaker 1: Oh, some of the funnest videos that ever created. It would have to be with all these women that you are in the videos with. They be jumping on you, they put yeah, but it's but let me tell you what it's all about marketing. I tell them to do that if they're comfortable because I know people gonna come in. I know people gonna talk about it. Everything is about reaction. When you get somebody to react to something, that's where you make your money at. Yeah, you got only fans. No, I got a Patreon. I'm working on the patreon. Oh okay, yeah, there's a lot of money. That Are these women in your videos? Your type?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 1: I got a girlfriend? What does your girl be on on set when you're filming those? Nah? You understand this is business, is my work, This is what I do. And yeah, and we got a healthy relationship sometimes and I keep a little and I keep her private. Hey, look, these skits go a little left sometimes they do, but I make sure my girl is secure my type.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't does your girl favorite any of the nah? Okay, like if you if you see us out in public, you will tell us my girl. But if you see her like with lined up to next to the other girls, you'll be like, I don't know unless you know me, like I like tall women.
Speaker 4: So, okay, did you grow up with your girlfriend or something?
Speaker 3: How'd y'all meet?
Speaker 1: Actually, it's crazy, damn y'all. You're getting to school. Okay. Uh, I'm gonna just say this because some people don't know, like, don't know who I'm talking about. So my girl, we went to high school with each other. Yeah, but but we just rekindled like the beginning of this year and we just like we started dating. Like in high school, she was my bully, Like we used to jone each other, we used to like you know what I'm saying. But now we just rekindled. And if you just kicked it off and it's been great.
Speaker 4: Do you find a lot of people do that go back to what they're familiar?
Speaker 3: Familiar?
Speaker 1: We always tell her like I feel like home because dating dating in this industry in Atlanta, It's just crazy. It's crazy as hell because you don't know who's for you. You don't know, and then when shit get low, you see who really there for you. I'm just so numb to the ship. I just be like, Okay the bills. Yeah. Like I had an argument with this one girl because I be talking ship. I had arguing with this one girl. She was like, yeah, you don't pay your girlfriend rent. I'm just like, nigga, we just started dating, like you know what I'm saying, and he said, You're not gonna pay for me to do this. I'm like, bitch, I don't know you. No offense, no offense, no offense. I mean that in the best way possible is that. That's that that's as own folk coming out. Yeah, like like like, okay, this is my opinion on that. Like when it comes to paying rent, if we living together, I'm gonna pay the rent. If I'm providing for you, I'm gonna pay the rent. It was if I don't got it. Sometimes I expect my partner to have my back, you know what I'm saying. But I'm planning on paying for it because I'm a man, you know, what I'm saying, and that's and I had to learn that, you know, I had to learn that through trials and trip relations. Like you know, I'm a man growing up in this world just like everybody else. When you realize that it's not fifty to fifty is one hundred one hundred all the time?
Speaker 3: Do you believe in gender roles?
Speaker 1: No? Like I love a woman that hustles, So that's like a turnoff for me, and it's a turnof for my partner too that I'm out here working. I don't believe in I just believe in just I just believe in loving the one person and just can we just be happy and whatever makes you happy cool, whatever makes me happy, just agree to it. Like if you want to cook one day, you want to go to work next day?
Speaker 7: Do you We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of the ball Or Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? This is boy Robert World. You not tuned into the Battle Alert. When I first met you, you had a manager, do you You're not with that manager anymore? I'm not with that manager no more.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a brutal like split, but we back on how I say cordial terms. So we're cool. Everything was cool, Yeah we we Okay, now no, it's pinned to your profile for a long time. Yeah, it was just because I had to let people know that, like you know, like I'm my own entity. Now you know what I'm saying and you know it is what it is on that. So you're no longer in that content house. You need your own thing. Yeah, I'm doing all things.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about content houses?
Speaker 1: I feel like it was good. I feel like it's great. I feel like the new thing is for streaming content houses. That's the next level for people who.
Speaker 3: Don't know what content houses are. Can you explain that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh so, content houses when people, when a group of people live together and make content. And it's really good to because like how the algorithm works, if you see the same people around each other, it automatically glows and grows and grows and grows. That's the concept. It's just living with people. You gotta make sure you like Even the content house I was in, I still had my space, Like I rarely spend the night there, Like I probably won't spend down there. When it was time to film like for the TV show. But I went I clocked in, clocked out, like all right, I'm gonna go home. Okay, so you never stayed there, yeah, like other people stay there though, yeh yeah yeah yeah okay, But I'm just saying personally me, I always had my own spot space. I paid my own rent for my space, and I just need it. I'm a type of person I need my space making money.
Speaker 3: Since Vine, So I mean, no.
Speaker 1: I didn't make money on Vine. I've been making money. I started making money, like living on my own money twenty and eighteen nineteen, So that's well left Vine. Yeah, everything that's like.
Speaker 3: Kind of recent because the pandemic really don't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pandemic made me hustle harder. I ain't gonna lie all of us hustle. Yeah, the pandemic made if you didn't make no money during the pandemic, you was not a no hustle. I'm just gonna say that about the house pandemic, my boy. Yeah, the pandemic was like we need another one of them, peepe please come through.
Speaker 3: You know, like experience during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so we're gonna do this right now, okay. So I was actually going through a breakup the first day I moved the first day, first day of the pandemic, and like, and we cool. You know what I'm saying, And it was me, I take accountability. It was yeah, it was me. I wasn't a man quote unquote like I was still you know, doing a little big So I went to LA. I stayed on my homeboy Deshe Frosts. You know de Se Frost. He's a big YouTuber. I stayed on his couch for like two three months doing them. Two three months. I was broke. I started. Remember I started off with five hundred dollars. I was like, okay, cool, I said. The only thing I know how to do is credit content. So I was like, okay, I was linking over everybody's credit content. I was doing you at this time. Yeah, damn, people don't know. Like people don't know, Like some content creadits look like they got money, but they don't. Like I can tell you, like I see it so many times, you know what I'm saying, and it's just like you look like you got it, but then you don't.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: I try to be like, yeah, I don't care if people don't know think I got it. I'm just gonna beat me regardless. I'm be happy.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you this exact amount. So what I do is I stacked money cash when I'm in Grandmo. So I oh, and I left my car in I left my car or my car got wrecked, so I didn't have no car. So I started off from scratch, started off couch. So whoop do, whoop do whoop. I'm grinding, I'm filming, I'm networking. I'm like, okay, cool, I'm posting. I'm posting. I'm doing promos like hey, you need this post Like I was like grind mold like like this stacked up. I stacked up to like fifteen thousand and how long, within like a month or two, so stacked up to like fifteen thousand. I bought a car. I bought a BMW five series. It was I bought a Facebook marketplace. It was like eight thousand dollars. I couldn't believe it. I was like, okay, shit, let's do it. So I'm in LA and people in LA. People in LA don't got a hustle in them. You know what I'm saying. Some people in LA don't so they was like, how he doing this? He must be scamming, he must be I was like, no, bro, I'm really just grinding. Like the banging. Oh my bad, I'm I'm really just grinding. And I bought a car and I drove it back to Atlanta from Cali.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much maintenance going to be an?
Speaker 1: Why do you do that? That's experienced thirty six hours.
Speaker 4: He had nothing else to do because I couldn't get a ship there was They were charging like ten thousand the ship.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I was like, yeah, no, so so you drove that. I drove, but I was still like busting my moves in LA for like a month after I moved back in July, so this is like four months. It was March. Four months. Yeah, four months. I remember it too because my plane ticket was like thirty seven dollars to get to LA from Spirit during the pandemic. I remember that. I was like, I never seen the plane tickets O cheap? So then you drive back. I drove back and I just started back grinding, and then I started doing these things, which was inspired by my bro King Vader, he a content creator in La. I started doing this thing called TikTok Thursdays. So basically we'll get all the creators in Atlanta and we'll link up and we'll shoot content for the whole week or for the whole month, and we'll link up with new creators, come up with new ideas. If you was a dancer, you dance with this dancer. If you was a coming comedian, you'll do this with this person. It was just all about collaborating. That's one thing in this world, like how you get to the next level, it's definitely collaborating.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, super Creator. And this whole time you had cancer.
Speaker 1: No, I had cancer like for a year that was like twenty fourteen. I was like during VIN okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: But you was able to you know, go and remission and yusifully get through that.
Speaker 5: Yes, how do you feel about all these people from VIN ended up going to be like megastars?
Speaker 1: Like love it? Love it? I love it, I love it. I love seeing I love seeing people make it. I love seeing people that look like me make it. I don't got no bad nothing you ever considering like stand up comedy or do you like to do one time they'd not like it? Did you do good? At least I did? Okay to your boob. I got a couple of laughs. And I was at the time, I was open up for like east Side Ivo, Daisy Banks, two other famous comedians, and this was like twenty eighteen, and like I said, I was in Grand Old. They was paying, so I was like, fuck it, I'll try and then yeah, I just didn't like it. Why you didn't like it? I'm the type of person I don't like to entertain people like I don't like to feel like like, even though it's not true, I just don't personally like to feel like. I'm just like, hey, do do do laugh?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 1: Just like do me? If you laugh? Cool? If you don't, okay, skip. The skits are a little bit more comfortable yet look comfortable, like yeah, like if I'm don laughing at my like I'm telling you, like if like this weekend we did we shot Hella pranks Hella skits, and if I laugh at it, I'm gonna post it like like, and I don't care if anybody else don't laugh, as long as I'm personally like happy with it. Okay.
Speaker 5: Now you know some of the comedians, they gonna say you're not a real comedian because you're not doing stand up.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't give a fuck honestly, you know, I'm just I respect people in their craft. I respect comedians, stand up comedians. They do awesome job, but when it comes to hustling, they cannot out hustle me Hello, Hello, Yeah. And then I tell people, I said, y'all, I tell I tell stand up comedians and it's just me being a friend. I tell them, y'all need to get on the wave. Y'all need to get like learn the social media stuff, because I'm telling you, when another pandemic hit, you can't hit them. Clubs can't. You can't go out. And I tell them, like, hey, look y'all trying to convince y'all trying to convince me to do stand up. This's just like me. I'm riding a car. You're trying to convince me to ride a horse. It's like, no, we upgraded to the car, now, you know, you still on horse and carry what they call it the stage coaches. You on stage coaches, We on fucking limousines. Come on, bro, like you just gotta just adapt in this world. You adapt to die.
Speaker 3: So today you're still doing your your skits and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: What else you have going on, I dropped the movie. My bad. I gotta do this collab post. My bad. It's not like it's like Ferrari, hold on, hold on, we gotta do this collab real quick. My bad.
Speaker 3: So today, Uh, what do you have going on? Still doing your skits?
Speaker 1: Still doing my skits? I'm working on. I'm more on the producing side. I can't say what I'm producing right now. You had a movie, right, yeah, I had a movie. I had a movie. What is it called knock? It's a thriller. This is my third movie, my first feature. It was like forty two minutes. I permitted on any station. It was cool, like like really good. I think I'm gonna put it on to B or.
Speaker 3: Some streaming where people can find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to that, So it's like, yeah, I'm gonna take it back to the drawing board and yeah, you know, but I'm gonna really eventually releases it on TV or any other streaming platforms. One thing I'm focusing on every day is Friday. I'm producing it's a podcast. I'm also producing other shows, got a couple of movies coming out, and just focusing on content.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna have us on your show for.
Speaker 1: Yes, what is every Day is Friday? That's the podcast me and my good friend of mine's Teddy started with Blanket Media. Yeah, okay, all right, but yeah, I'm what I'm doing right now. I'm just producing, just creating content, helping other people create content, like giving people advice. And I want to start my own agency content agency because.
Speaker 3: We already had some successes for other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm good at like I'm good at like knowing, like talent on when it comes to like certain stuff like Theo THEO Whistle, Like I said, I remember him, he was doing videos in the park from TikTok Thursday. I was like, okay, yeah, bro, we need to keep working, keep working, because I love when people work, you know what I'm saying. And people always go for the superstars. I go for the super soldiers.
Speaker 3: Underdogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go for the people that grind, go through the mud and don't complain when shit get low.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you so much for coming by dropping knowledge, you know what I'm saying, interrupting your hustle because you got a lot going on.
Speaker 1: You got two phones, you had to do a collab post.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the interview, well before we get out of here, we got a pep talk from Robbie World.
Speaker 1: This is your boy, Robbie World. One thing I would say is, no matter how hard it gets, never let an obstacle determine your outcome, and never let an obstacle get in away your goals and dreams. If it's something that's stopping you from let's say your goal is a million dollars, make sure your excuses are worth a million dollars.
Speaker 7: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert blog, on to baller alert dot com.