Speaker 1: Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen of nineties gone, thank you for being here tonight for this special presentation of a live house of Hollowell Podcasts. Please take this moment to appreciate the cast that is coming up to the stage right now. We're going to start off with giving your love to mister Brian Krause. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Damian Gregory, Drew Fuller, Rose McGowan.
Speaker 2: And of course Holly Marie Combs.
Speaker 1: Show them some love, everybody.
Speaker 3: This is a very special event tonight.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, thank you all so much for being here tonight.
Speaker 5: You know, originally we actually had this plan to be a proper like rewatch podcast, like what we've been doing on our show, but things changed and tonight is going to be honoring one of our best friends and someone we miss and love very much.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Actually Shannon organized this. She thought she would be here for it, but she did organize it, and.
Speaker 8: All I can say is stop looking at me.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm so excited to do this podcast. And she was so excited to rewatch the show and it had been enough time where she could look back at it with the same appreciation she had in the beginning for it, you know, because some things went sideways, not you, but it was really.
Speaker 7: A gift and it's her gift to everybody, and that's it. I'm out.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 7: I'm out.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna have We're gonna have a special guest start taking my place for the rest of the evening.
Speaker 5: So we thought tonight we'd share stories like personal memories, thoughts, feelings, etc. And the first person we wanted to bring out and speak is one of Shannon's best friends and a dear friend of ours who has been the most incredible, kind, loving, supportive human and so grateful to have met him. And this wouldn't have happened without Channon. So Brian Austin read, please come.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, I have to sit with me.
Speaker 10: Where do I go?
Speaker 11: Wherever you want?
Speaker 12: That chair made out of leather. I have to sit in a leather fucking chair.
Speaker 7: And now you're okay.
Speaker 12: Thank god, it's not It's like okay, Hi everyone, Hi, Hey, bud Than.
Speaker 13: Sucks.
Speaker 14: Sucks.
Speaker 2: This is so. I said this before at a panel earlier.
Speaker 12: But thank you all so much for loving Shannon the way you did and just supporting her through everything, because it meant the world to her.
Speaker 11: It really did.
Speaker 12: I know, just from talking to her and seeing her face when I would come with her and do these that she so loved all of you that came to the table and shared stories with her and shared how much she had positively affected your life through tough things. Shannon was fucking tough. Shannon was tough Like Shannon was, I think of all the people in my life, she was the one that just unapologetically, completely fucking unapologetically with Shannon like she and if you know her, you know what I'm talking about, like she would, And I could see. I understood how it was perceived by some people as brash or that she's you know, she's she's a bitch, they used to say early on, which drove me fucking nuts. I hate I hate that word, and I hated it used with her at all, because I knew, as everyone else up here did, that she.
Speaker 2: Had the biggest.
Speaker 12: Heart of anyone I knew, and she never she never intentionally set out to.
Speaker 2: Hurt anyone.
Speaker 12: She just truly believed in what it is she believed, and she was honest about it, never ever in a mean or hurtful way.
Speaker 11: But she was.
Speaker 2: She was tough yeah, and she was.
Speaker 12: She was one of the people I always knew, no matter what, I could call her about something, Oh, somebody was talking to me today and they said, oh, for only fifty thousand dollars, like you'll be you know, something stupid, and I'd be able to call her and right away she'd go, briy, it's fucking stupid, and she'd use and she'd say exactly that, that's fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Do not And I knew right away.
Speaker 12: I was like, it just brought me back to feeling like a nine year old, like when I first weren't twelve year old when I first met her, and I was OK. And I get off the phone with her, and I'd feel like, what the fuck was I even thinking, like, you know, humoring this concept that somebody brought me. But Shannon was amazing. I feel I feel for you sitting up here doing this, all of you, because I know this is this is an incredibly difficult situation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I didn't know until recently that you two were so close, really really close. Yeah, really close.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, damn it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: She waited quite a while to tell me.
Speaker 12: That, Oh did she Yeah, Okay, yeah, I have no idea what she's talking about, and we're not giving any details to any of you.
Speaker 2: Shit, God damn you, Holly.
Speaker 9: Okay, So the other thing about Shannon, aside from being tough, is that she was very honest. So I think that's the trade I took from her, is you know, let's be clear.
Speaker 12: Yeah, fair, Okay, You're welcome. I love that you fucking put me on the spot on this right now in front of a room full of people that I've known my entire lighting. It's fine, nobody is listening.
Speaker 2: I saw iHeart up on the screen as I was back there. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 12: I was like, wait, let's like, do not forget the fact that this is.
Speaker 2: There's No. They won't. No, they won't. This isn't they won't. This isn't everyone up her nose. No, they won't. They will not edit this stuff out.
Speaker 9: Nobody's recording this right, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 12: Mom, I said, wait until I get back to Los Angeles.
Speaker 13: How do you all feel about your release?
Speaker 11: Whip up here?
Speaker 9: I'm just happy you guys were able to remain friends, very close friends.
Speaker 2: Jesus, right, my god, what am I up here for? I'm sorry, getting my ass handed to me up here.
Speaker 13: She does this to all the Brians. She did.
Speaker 2: Okay, very nice ass.
Speaker 7: You just showed them. That was almost like a runway walk.
Speaker 2: You're good, don't judge me.
Speaker 7: You're good at this. Somebody did it squats this morning.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't do my squats this morning. Tomorrow there is we.
Speaker 7: Have another that it's actually if you want to come.
Speaker 12: As I cannot wait, let me tell you more totally private things and we'll talk about them out here. Yeah, what are you fucking looking at me like that?
Speaker 11: For me?
Speaker 4: No, I knew you guys were close friends.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: How close were you to Shannon?
Speaker 13: Proximity? But never that close close?
Speaker 7: You forget.
Speaker 9: I walked into that room.
Speaker 2: She's on one tonight. I'm so glad we'll talk. Wait, wait, let's switch seats for a second. Cross.
Speaker 12: You're over there, you're in the leather chair, and we're over here on the couch.
Speaker 2: All right, your turn with kay.
Speaker 13: Yeah, let's let's the.
Speaker 12: Fucking hot seat. It feels like ship down there, that's it. And and the material in this seat I swear it like conducts.
Speaker 13: I'm a little sweaty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, take off your DNA over there.
Speaker 7: Wow, how many sisters have you kissed?
Speaker 4: Is it all of them?
Speaker 13: Well, i'm missing one.
Speaker 7: That's on. Shannon would have done the same.
Speaker 13: Check she didn't do the same. Her secrets I'm missing too.
Speaker 14: That's a.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna check your math.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna check that math too. Okay, okay, right the final answer.
Speaker 13: My mouth is really dry.
Speaker 7: Do you want to read the synopsis now?
Speaker 9: Shannon would like you too, in your regular non murderous voice.
Speaker 13: Oh this synopsis?
Speaker 15: Uh, you know, we're here honoring Shannon Doherty, who you know at Nineties con and I think I don't know if there's anyone else that epitomized the nineties as much as Shannon did. So we're here just being grateful and loving you all for coming out and helping us support all of this and us and her and and that's tonight's episode.
Speaker 13: See I got a little creepy there because.
Speaker 4: I had you do it again. I can't do it again.
Speaker 15: So it was Nashville, Okay, Nashville, that's right, Blues bar.
Speaker 13: Brian was still drinking quite a bit. We were having fun. Wait, we were the.
Speaker 4: Third person for this whole story.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's another It's.
Speaker 12: Not fucking directed down at this end, is it. I'm in the safe the safe end.
Speaker 4: This is the safe.
Speaker 13: Listen, I'm not bad on a dance.
Speaker 7: You were not bad?
Speaker 12: Yeah that is a great between two ferns, But between two Brians, be.
Speaker 7: The tale of two Brian's.
Speaker 13: We were warned to stay away from one another by someone. Yes, you were, and we did.
Speaker 7: No you didn't. What You're so lucky? I have perfect timing. Actually she was lucky.
Speaker 4: Was this on the dance?
Speaker 13: Oh tough? I don't like his seated? Oh it's like that.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 2: Look pick is?
Speaker 7: Do you want Dorian to take the chair?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 13: I think so?
Speaker 7: You're okay?
Speaker 13: Good luck man, good luck.
Speaker 2: I will hear now that the chair has truly become the hot seat.
Speaker 12: See it feels like ship to sit down there, doesn't it.
Speaker 11: It's it's a space.
Speaker 2: Yeah it sucks. Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 10: Have to share something. I don't want to turn the tone of the room.
Speaker 8: N don't where I'll find something funny to say?
Speaker 13: Go ahead?
Speaker 11: I know I remember.
Speaker 10: Every moment of this strong, certain, powerful, confident, ambitious, complete woman. I remember before I came on to Charmed and as I was on the set or in my road with Charmed, people would express their thoughts on Shannon, and I saw nothing of what they would say. This thing of oh Shannon is this thing that she was saddled with. I saw a strong woman, I saw a funny woman. I saw a determined woman. I saw a certain woman, and I saw a woman about her business. And that's all I've known all my life, amongst the women I've surrounded myself with, and I was brought up by. And I remember one day, this is a moment that I don't even know how to get out of my mouth because I don't know how to share it because it's coming to me. At this time, I was about to walk on stage with this woman I had so much guard for, and she warmly embraced me into this thing of here we are twenty five years later. And I said something. I said something that I think was misinterpreted. I said, well, you know how Shannon is. And that was by the handler that was misinstrewed by as this label that Shannon had. That's not where I was coming from. And I felt this moment I was holding her hand and she said something I felt felt under her breath. She said, not you, Dorian, and that's not where I was coming from. And at that moment I could not correct it. We were in the midst of going on stays and we were in motion. This woman I never saw, I never felt, I never interpreted some things that people felt or thought. You know, tough, that's a beautiful statement, but that's not what I saw. I saw a woman who knew her stuff and was supportive and certain in her stuff and wanted her to be. She wanted to be surrounded by the perfection that she was, but was very supportive if you were on the road of that. And so I would talk about Shannon all the time as far as in my own life and my own journey, whenever I was asked about her, and I felt the beauty of who she was and the joy of who she was, and I made sure to express my feeling about her. And I'm kind of rambling now, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Did you kiss her too?
Speaker 10: I kissed her in my heart, I kissed her in my mind, and I kissed her in my soul, and I just enjoyed being around her. And I'm having a difficult time. I'm going to say one other thing. Maybe sharing a lot, and again, it don't want to turn the tone in this room. Maybe it's too late. My father was battling cancer for ten years. I just lost my father two years ago, and I watched this woman put share her road of what it's like. And I have an intimate understanding of what it's like because my father was my everything. But you always saw her strong, and you always saw her sharing joy. That last podcast, which we all remember, and just the beauty and the vibrancy of this woman, that's something that I have no words for. And she leaves us with this cherish every second of everyone that you're surrounded by and that you love every second, because that's such a gift and such a memorialization of that in this last episode, which I was so excited about, and she caused that exuberance and that I don't know if you heard it, but I was always inn awver. I'm in the company of these people who I've grown up with. I started the show in my twenties and here we are twenty five years later, and these people, Shannon, Holly Rose, everybody, Brian Drew, everybody has been in my life for twenty five years. And you guys have been in my life for twenty five years plus. And you don't know how much I love seeing you and hearing your stories about every moment that I may not have been present for even knowing that you've been a part of my life and all of these people's lives up here that I've shared all this time with. I've got nothing else to say because I don't know where to go except that I miss her, I love her, I love you all. I love everybody on the stage.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you can get right on out of that city with that.
Speaker 7: You can come sit here with me.
Speaker 16: Thank you all for being here, and thank you Shannon for arranging this. And she loved you all so so much. And to reiterate what Dorian said, I understand exactly what it is to have a regret. And there is no relationship that I think anyone on earth has with anyone one that dies in their life that does not have a regret or more. And I also know what it's like to labor. Shannon and I talked about this a lot, to labor under when she said, not you, Dorian, I know I know that like Ah, and I know what it's like on both sides for the person who's accidentally said something that you're like, no, I'm not part of that, that's not what I'm at all what I meant, not remotely, But you're like, there's there's this thing that has been set in place by these bigger machines that are constantly causing problems. And you know, Shannon and I had talked about being on her Let's Be Clear podcast, and I was lucky enough to do that, not with her, but it was with her, and there was something that I that I said on it because I've thought about it in relation to her. Sometimes we learn things about ourselves in relation to other people, like if someone's feeling it and I'm like, oh am I feeling that too, and seeing how she navigated and how I've had to navigate when basically people smear your reputation and create this box that you're like, cannot fucking get out of and it's not at all who you are, and you get tired and you can't, like I can't prove it to people. I just I can't. So what Shannon did is that for me was so incredible to watch, was that she kept engaging with people, She kept doing that, and she kept going forward despite you know, if you go into the grocery store, or a certain guy would think they could touch you because you had this bad girl image that was placed around you, or they could someone could be rude to you and be like, oh, she's not worth inviting to this party or this because you know they're like that. And it is when there are people you let close to you and they accidentally say something that can be construed as being part of that other side the box. The box people that get stuck on you.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 16: I honestly, when you were sitting here talking Dorian, I had this like feeling of Shannon being right there being like, it's all right, Darling, it's all right. I know she loved you, don't you loved you so much?
Speaker 7: Regrets she loved you.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 10: I have shared many moments since then. This was early on in my road, and I let her know, and I'm glad that she received that. And but I I guess my bigger point is be thoughtful of what you say.
Speaker 11: And because that's.
Speaker 10: Not what was in my heart, that's not what was in my mind, that was not my intent, and that one moment of these three little words, silly little words, Be mindful because of the impact that could poss simply have. But we've had a beautiful relationship and I cherished, I cherish her, I cherished my road with her.
Speaker 11: So there we are.
Speaker 7: I don't need another one yet.
Speaker 16: For me, I won't go on too long because I was lucky enough to be able to be on her podcast and have the things that she and I had privately spoken about that she wanted to have a conversation about, because I said, what do you want to talk about? And the Shannon that I knew, you know, the first time I met her, I was like, who the fuck is this? I was like what and the what is happening? And what it was was just like all of you, like getting to meet her after seeing her on television for my growing up too, kind of alongside of her, and you know, then we did this one day on this movie together, this crazy, crazy, punk as fuck movie, and she was mad at some at some now and I finally got the story all these years later, Wow, like that life came together that I got the backstory of why she was mad that day. I too would have been mad, fully understandable, but we were like again I said it in these crazy outfits and she's like this giant hair, as did I and uh.
Speaker 14: She' just like I was, like, she is.
Speaker 7: Very very few people.
Speaker 16: In my life I've been like like like like I was, like, what a powerhouse? Just a powerhouse, I know how to describe it. There's very few people. And like I said, like she had the heart of a goddamn lion, and she wanted to live. And the best thing that we can do is be kind to one another. Be gentle with one another. Go to the hospital if someone is sick, and visit them, even if you don't want to. It's not about you. The thing with people that areing something is that we put our things aside and we show up for them. And she showed up here battling things that she didn't talk about because she wanted to show up for all of you and receive that love and give that love. And there's something so special when you're in this box on the screen or on a you know, to get out there and actually meet the people who've been there with you all along, it is incredibly indescribably beautiful. And I know it was her great honor as it is mine.
Speaker 14: So thank you.
Speaker 9: Okay, So now we go to the people she gave us that segue perfect. So if anybody wants to share a favorite, what we've been doing on the podcast is a favorite pre moment of the episode or Shannon moment. You are welcome because I'm not going to say nothing. Somebody find him. Oh thank you, Annie.
Speaker 4: Well, let me get you.
Speaker 9: A microphone because I don't want it.
Speaker 11: Got you, I got.
Speaker 16: You, keep you, and then you're gonna be in charge.
Speaker 13: Of There we go, There we go. I'll just let me just put this somewhere safe.
Speaker 1: Come on over here, she has.
Speaker 11: Right over here. This way they can see you. Okay, thank you, There you go.
Speaker 17: I've had the pleasure of I'm Annie, I'm from Chicago. I've met Shannon three times. I was honored to meet her. The very first time was at the nineties Con actually in Hartford, Connecticut, which is why I actually went to that because I love Charmed as all of you do. But my favorite moment was actually the most recent one in Lexington, Kentucky was there with and unfortunately rose to your fight and everything. Sorry, but Brian and Drew were also there with Holly, and she made everybody there feel.
Speaker 2: So warm and so loved.
Speaker 17: When we went to her table, my friend. We were actually in Holly's line, and my friend's like, she looks so beautiful over there. And I told my friend Kathy, she go, I go, you go over there and you tell her that. And we got in her line and she got to tell her that and got to express and give her a hug and everything. And then when we were at the panel, when you guys called my name, that was the most mind blowing experience I've ever had in my entire life, because they do remember you, guys, they do think they actually do remember you.
Speaker 8: They do appreciate you.
Speaker 17: And that just showed it to me immensely, and it gave me so much.
Speaker 8: I mean, I was exploding.
Speaker 17: My friend was like, oh my god, so I mean, and just the love that she shows, and I know she felt it and in her hugs you can even feel it. And I got to tell her how strong she was and how beautiful she was, and how much of an inspiration she was to so many women she got is she to me? I never saw her as what some people put her in a box. I just saw her as a tough woman who stood up for herself, who was able to sit here and speak her mind, which I'm a very big fan of That's why I want nobody to change how they are.
Speaker 7: Speak your mind.
Speaker 17: I mean, of course, be a little considerate to other people's feelings, but be honest with yourself and be honest with others. If you don't like something, don't say nothing, just go about your day. If you love something, make sure you let them know that is awesome. They did an awesome job kind of thing. So that was my experience.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Annie.
Speaker 7: I would like to say so I lied.
Speaker 9: I was going to say something else that every person I think on this stage knows that not only is it was I'm still doing the is and was she tough, but she also if you were in her corner, she would fight for you just as hard as she would herself.
Speaker 7: And that's just one of the things that's really it is.
Speaker 9: It's remarkable and the amount of integrity that she.
Speaker 7: Possessed is rare.
Speaker 18: If my name is Carlos, I wanted to say quickly thank you to Rose McGowan. I'm actually a social worker because of your character on Charmed, I was a page guy. So me and my friends back there, my friends we actually flew out from Kansas because we were really really excited to see that Shannon Doherty was doing conventions now, because we've met I've met all of you guys multiple times, and you guys are awesome, by the way. But anyways, we were super super upset. You know, obviously what she wasn't able to make it because of what happened. But I think it's really cool that you guys appreciate us as fans, like, you know, because we grew up.
Speaker 11: We know, we grew up with.
Speaker 18: Watching you guys, So it's really cool that you guys do these kind of things for us.
Speaker 11: So I just wanted to come up here and say thank you to you guys. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 14: My name is Deanna.
Speaker 19: I'm from Poria, Illinois.
Speaker 7: My story.
Speaker 19: The only time I got to meet Shannon was last year at Steele City con. I drove eight and a half hours just to meet her and then drove right back around.
Speaker 7: Was I not there?
Speaker 4: No, Okay, your timing is phenomenal, I.
Speaker 11: Get straight up.
Speaker 19: But I deeply connected with her story because I was diagnosed with lucas when I was ten years old, and so when I was too sick to do anything or go anywhere, I used to watch Charmed and so meeting Shannon and obviously growing up watching her on TV, I used to imagine I could be as strong as her, and I grew up hating myself because bluepas and so as she was signing my autograph, she looked up and the first time she saw me, she said, you are such a beautiful girl. Has anyone ever told you that? And it was very, very emotionally and deeply healing for me. And then later on when I got a photo op with her, she remembered me and said, you are such a pretty girl.
Speaker 20: I think I told you that earlier.
Speaker 19: So to have that moment and to have it just be so emotionally healing for me, I just wanted to.
Speaker 8: Share that with you.
Speaker 14: So thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 21: My name's Carmen Bayliss. I'm from Durham, North Carolina, and I'm here with my husband to meet you all, and I thank you for all coming and doing all this. My favorite PREU moment was when she did hell Fire, and that was my absolutely favorite.
Speaker 11: She was she.
Speaker 4: Don't even get me started.
Speaker 22: She's an admiration and just thank you for doing this.
Speaker 14: We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Speaking of hell Fire and the fact that Drew gets to watch it again for the umpteenth time. You know, it's not lost on any of us that you know. Shannon also negotiated not just this, but she negotiated the iHeart deal and so for there are some people who are saying, why are we redoing the episodes we've already done, And I guarantee you it's because my best friend wanted me to watch her and cry over her weekly.
Speaker 7: It was by design. This is no accident.
Speaker 11: Hi, my name is William. I'm from Austin, Texas.
Speaker 7: My favorite I had no idea. Have we met somewhere before.
Speaker 11: A few times.
Speaker 23: My favorite proof moment is the episode where she plays three versions of herself to me that every she liked a challenge and so she succeeded at that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, when she had to play a man, you know she she must, but she modeled Manny Hanks after Rob Weiss. You're welcome, Rob.
Speaker 23: But my favorite memory is nineis con the last time in Florida. I saw both of you across the bar and at that point and I was like, whatever, she's drinking, sent her another glass and when she got it, she was looking around and people were waving at her because she's Shannon, and my husband.
Speaker 7: That's why I can't take her anywhere.
Speaker 11: He's like, stand up.
Speaker 23: They think that they bought her the glass, and I was like it was mean, and then I was like, you know what, I'm just going to walk over because I'd had a couple of drinks. And I go around and I'm like, I bought you the glass of wine. And she goes, are you trying to get me drunk? And I'm like, oh, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm gay. She goes, I know.
Speaker 23: And then I talked to her for about five more minutes and then excuse myself because I didn't want to impose. But she never once made me feel like I was imposing on her night. And she remembered me at every con, as many of you do each time. And I just want to thank you all for enduring us being so mourning of her passing because you were in her life and it must be so difficult for you if it's this difficult for me.
Speaker 11: So I send biggest hugs to all of you. That's all.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Send the wine.
Speaker 13: Send the wine.
Speaker 10: Him.
Speaker 11: My name is Alex.
Speaker 24: I'm from Seattle, Washington, and the first time that I met Shannon was a nineties con Connecticut was the same about the same time I met most of you, and it was a huge line and I met some great friends in that line.
Speaker 11: We are right here.
Speaker 24: And when I finally got to talk to Shannon, and I said, you know, I watched Charm because of you, and it's not because I knew of the show. I didn't know that you were in it. I was flipping through channels and your face appeared on the frame and I stopped because I loved your work from nine to two, one to oh, So I wanted to I wanted to watch there, and I watched the rest of the episode and I was hooked, and it became, you know, my favorite show. And there was one episode in particular that I thought of you because I thought it became your theme song. And the episode is when you know, it's it's introducing the show and then she's getting dressed to work go to work and tell Bachman she's so high is in the background and said, like, that is the Shannon theme song. So she appreciated that, you know, it gave me a big hug and we took the picture and I walked away, you know, and I remember, Okay, so you know, sometimes when you meet your your idols, you know, sometimes it's a big, big excitement and sometimes can be a disappointment.
Speaker 11: And she was the former.
Speaker 24: She was, you know, exactly what I imagined even more, and I started remembering, you know, she she seems like she really wants to be here and to live and to continue her fight. And I remember when I grew up, when I was growing up, I grew up in Venezuela, and there is a doctor who died in the early nineteen twenties and he was known as you know it was a great scientist, but also as a very charitable person. And he died and after his death, people started noticing that every time they pray to him, they you know, they would obtain a miracle. So much so now that he's in line to be a saint by the Vatican. And I said, Shannon needs this. So I grabbed a couple of the stamps, you know, with his prayer on the back, and I was holding on to that. And she was scheduled to go to Summer Con in Washington this year. She canceled at the last minute, and you know, I was still going and I said, okay, well it's okay. I'll see her in Florida, and I still had the has to have the president as they have.
Speaker 7: The So you didn't give them to me in Washington. You didn't trust me.
Speaker 8: Wow, well you can give him the Brian now.
Speaker 7: He's white lightering.
Speaker 24: It was an example of you always think you have more time, and I thought I had more time, and I thought she's gonna be there, She's gonna be in Florida, and I'm going to be able to give her this and maybe, you know, even if she's not religious, even if she's not, you know, somebody who believes in this, at least she can feel the energy behind her. And that morning when I opened Instagram and the first thing that I saw was post from Drew, and I like, this can be right, this can be right. So I can only imagine what you guys are going through it as far as you know as it goes. It hit me hard, still does, and so I really wanted to thank you all for being so respectful of her memory, being so willing to keep her alive for all of us, and and then for honoring her in the way you have.
Speaker 13: So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'll just word My.
Speaker 25: Name is Gailen from Louisiana, and I had the honor to meet Chance and last October, and that's also the first time I met Rose and the second time I met Holly. I have arthritis and I have chronic pain, so I'm constantly in pain. And so for years I didn't go to any cons because they were too far away, they were too expensive, there was gonna be too much walking, There was too much of this, there was too much of that. And I agree, but I had convinced myself that there was no point in me trying because I wouldn't be able to. And the fact that I made myself do it has affected every area of my life because I feel more confident and I feel like I can do and be. And I met so many amazing people. So many amazing people are in the crowd, my.
Speaker 26: Friends over there, back there.
Speaker 25: And but when I had a chance to meet Channing, I I told her, I'm now, so don't take what I say.
Speaker 11: You know, the ceiling.
Speaker 6: The prayer might get to the ceiling.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's.
Speaker 13: Gonna get past that.
Speaker 25: But I told her that even on a heathen that I was praying for her, and the way that she received it, and the way that she was so thankful it. I keep that smile with me, the way she looked at me, and the way that she hugged me, and she was so tiny and I'm so big, And when we took our picture, I was smiling so hard my face went crooked. So it was either an ARTH writers it was either an arth writerer so I was happy, or both ot on me. But I'm able to keep that smile with me and remember that I can be part of other people's lives and bring them something by just being strong and courageous and continuing. And I think that's what she taught all of us, was how to continue and how to go even in the face of uncertainty and even in the face of pain and whatever else we may go through physically emotionally. And I just that that's always going to be the center of who I am. And I'm very thankful for that experience.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 20: Hi.
Speaker 27: My name is Melissa, and I met Shannon numerous times, to the point that she was confused that my name was Melissa because she called me mel all the time.
Speaker 14: But I'm sorry, I'm having a hot time.
Speaker 27: Back in nineties. Con last year in Tampa during the nine to two and O panel, I got to I started that standing ovation that got.
Speaker 7: Posted everywhere and.
Speaker 11: Sorry.
Speaker 27: In Rhode Island Comic Con about six weeks later, I got to see Shannon again and I told her that I started that and she's started crying to me and thanked me and said how much it meant to her to know that she still had the love and support of everyone, all the fans all over the world, and how much that moment truly truly meant to her. And she thanked me with the biggest hug. And Shannon impacted my life in so many ways, but for her to tell.
Speaker 14: Me I impacted her is mind blowing.
Speaker 27: So they always say don't meet your idols, but I say people pick the wrong ones.
Speaker 7: Thank you, mom.
Speaker 28: Hello, my name is Matthew. I would like to share my favorite Shannon and my favorite Poor moment. My favorite Shannon moment was when I got to meet her in Rhode Island Comic Con, because, like she just said, you know, they always say don't meet your heroes, and this was the first time that I got to meet one of my heros.
Speaker 11: So I was really nervous.
Speaker 28: As I kind of my whole body was shaken and I couldn't stop it. But as I got as I was in her line approaching her, seeing her interact with the fans, with us just so genuinely, so lovingly and so real, like I know that you guys are all actors, but that wasn't an act.
Speaker 11: That was that was genuinely her.
Speaker 28: How she would interact with the charm memorabilia that people would bring something that she didn't see before, and be genuinely excited. She ran over to you, Holly and was showing you this, this children's charm book and was just like, I've never seen this before, look at this, look at this, and was just so excited and how happy that made the owner of that book just made me like all that nervousness that I had about all the stories that people say and and talk about about who she is and how she was just disappeared because I got to see the real her. And I feel like that's what a lot of people fail to do.
Speaker 11: They take what they hear and.
Speaker 28: They don't give the person a chance. So I took that moment to thankfully take that chance, and it paid off well. So that was my favorite Shannon moment And my favorite pro moment is kind of not necessarily a moment, but the way that Charmed kept her in this show and kept Prove alive, the way that you guys are keeping Shannon alive. I think it's one of the only shows where a character dies that they're constantly mentioned throughout the entirety of its show, and that shows the stamp that not only her character had on the show, but that the stamp a pro the stand that Shannon left on the show as well. And I think that you guys are going to continue doing the same thing the way that charm did that for Prue. So I thank you guys for keeping Shannon alive the way I know that you guys are going to for the rest.
Speaker 11: Of your lives.
Speaker 22: So Hi, I'm Brianna from Altmont Springs, Florida, and my favorite Shannon moment was I was lucky enough to meet her at nineties Con last year. In fact, I went specifically for her because I grew up watching her with my mother, and when I got to that line, there was a lot of people but and I could tell she was probably tired because my grandfather passed from cancer, so I understand, but she never showed it. She was all smiles and when I got to her, I told her how much I love the show.
Speaker 13: She hugged me.
Speaker 22: She thanked me for you know, being here and for loving the show like she did. And honestly, Charmed has always been a comfort show for me, especially when my mom passed away. So I thank you for doing this for her and to being so amazing and just Shannon was such a genuine person and I think people that would interact with her can see it.
Speaker 7: Seph, thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 9: And I have to say it kind of goes without saying, but she was often told because of the treatments she was going through, to not go to these and to not hug people, and yet she did.
Speaker 26: Hi.
Speaker 29: My name is Andrew. I'm from Massachusetts, and I just wanted to say that they first, thank you all for being here just by everything's going on. I just wanted to keep it short because there's a big line behind me, but I see that. But thank you guys for being here with everything, because I know it has to be hard. I don't have anyone that passed away recently, but I know that it's got to be difficult for you guys.
Speaker 30: So just thank you.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 3: I'm Dominic originally from Orlando, Florida, and I have to say something that Rose said really stuck.
Speaker 4: With me in the podcast she did.
Speaker 3: And the first thing that comes to mind is the machine will not win.
Speaker 2: It won't win.
Speaker 3: I mean everything that you guys have said when Shannon was alive, even now, it's just so powerful and it's so easy in media today with everything we have going on, to believe what the machine says.
Speaker 11: But fuck the machine.
Speaker 2: That's it. Thank you guys.
Speaker 31: Hi.
Speaker 20: I'm Prudence, named after Shannon. I grew. I grew up with Charmed. My mom raised me un Charmed. And you know, losing Shannon was a lot because I lost my grandma back in March from cancer. And I remember meeting her in Tampa last year and it was just really special. I remember telling her that my name was named after her, and she was so surprised and she just made me so happy. And I remember my grandma is showing her the book that she made, you know, because she drew a lot of the stuff, and it just made Shannon so happy.
Speaker 14: And I, you know, I'm.
Speaker 20: Here with my mom and my simplings. They were all named after charm characters was Piper and Cooper, my mom.
Speaker 7: I just but there's no Chris, right.
Speaker 32: There's no Chris. If I were it would have been Chris. But if there was another boy, it would have been Chris. And if there was would would have been Paige. Let's be real, but I remember, she just touched my life. She touched my Mom's just charmed for such a special part in my life growing up and just losing Shannon and losing my grandma. It was just like it was such a hard hit and I always miss her and I will carry my name with her honor, and it's just being so special being named after her. And yeah, I'm just so happy I got to meet her that one time in Tampa. She was just so sweet and I'm happy to be here with my family and everything. It's just so nice to meet you all. I love you guys.
Speaker 7: Thank you. Hi.
Speaker 33: My name is Justina and I'm from Porland, so my store is grandmy a little bit different than others. And I'm so sorry everybody before if you can't understand, I'm not native and I'm hearinking part. So I have never mean I wish I there, but I haven't. But I was growing up in Poland in very deep communists. I was left for something and I started from Bavary. Hears and for us people from Poland, it's not just from Poland. What I want to say, you can't imagine.
Speaker 14: I don't know, is there anybody from Poland?
Speaker 33: Or it's just me and my husband you are from so anyway, what we want to say, you can't imagine. Guys, like we're living in Europe, in Poland, how you impacted us, like my Branda, Yeah, and David and then Charmed all of you, like you were changing our lives, like our teenagers life. Even I remember like I love this, these ugly pink tiles in bathrooms.
Speaker 14: Everything was so great and.
Speaker 33: Maybe I can't find enough good American words to describe what I'm feeling.
Speaker 14: I'm glad. So I find this event on Troy's Instagram story and I was like, it was like a couple of days.
Speaker 33: Ago and my husband Pet he came back from Poland, and I was like Peter's event, you know, hied love Charmt and Babar he is especially bear.
Speaker 14: Would you like to come there with me?
Speaker 33: And he was like yes, and so we are here.
Speaker 14: I want to say thank you.
Speaker 33: For everything you did, because you really my our lives changed our lives, not just in the US, in Poland, Germany, France, in Europe.
Speaker 14: And I regret. I can't say that Shannon. I could say more.
Speaker 4: About Hi, thank you, thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 26: Hey, guys, I'm Tony from Chattanooga, Tennessee, and I wanted to say thank you guys for keeping the magic alive. I wanted to share a Shannon moment and a Prove moment and uh, my Shannon moment. I'm in that forty five and above age. So Shannon was everybody's sister to me, Like I grew up watching her on our house. She was a Witherspoon, then she was a wash then she was a Hollywell and so that was like the big cool sister. And for us that watch Charmed, we've lost her twice. That was really really hard. And so I was fortunate to get to meet her.
Speaker 11: And so.
Speaker 26: I was in line to meet her last October. And you know, they talk about the box, and I think in the box they used the word the B word bitch a lot. I was a big bitch. I started crying and she saw me crying, and I was in tears and she said and then this big butcher girl come out of nowhere and said no touching. And I was like, oh, okay, shure, no touching, and Shannon said hug and held out her arms and hugged me, and of course I started crowning even more.
Speaker 11: And so they took the picture.
Speaker 26: And Shannon's like, we're gonna do it again, and she let me drive up and everything, and y'all know, y'all are on that time schedule going, and so she did that and it was wonderful. It touched my heart that she took that time with me, and also I knew I was like I was scared to touch it because I was like, oh, we're coming out of COVID and all this. But and then I wanted to say something healing. We've talked about pree moments from hell fire and things like that, but one of the things about Charm there was a creepy demon that Barbous was creepy. Okay, he was scary, but I'm gonna tell y'all and this was kind of healing for me because I sit and watched it the other night was the Angel of Death. He is scary in that conversation that he has with prew on the rocks in him saying that he is inevitable, He's not good or evil and it was not her time at that time. Watch that that may help you, guys.
Speaker 11: Heal, Love you.
Speaker 4: Guys, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 34: My name is Shane from Houston, Texas, and so I wanted to say that I was I didn't get a chance to see y'all in Houston when y'all came. So this is my first like nineties con because we don't have them in Texas. So yesterday when you took the cat toy, because I'm in pathic, so when you took the cat toy, I could feel all that emotion coming from you after you've signed it. And so when I left the building yesterday, I don't know if you saw it, but there was a rainbow that was outside, and I was like, Prue was here because we talked about it. Yes, I mean we saw we talked about it yesterday, and I was like, what I saw was at rainbow.
Speaker 14: I was like, yeah, I'm not proue.
Speaker 34: Sorry, Shannon was here, but that was the one thing that I had happened to notice.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Hallo.
Speaker 35: My name is Troy. I'm from Australia. I hate public speaking. I've only done it once and that was at my mother's funeral a few years back. But I feel I needed to stand up here. Sorry, I felt I needed to stand up here and say thank you to all of you for looking after our girl when we couldn't. But uh, we promise that we will look after you moving forward and make sure that we live on with Shannon. Sorry, guys, and I just want to say my favorite moment with Shannon was twenty sixteen when I walked through the photo booth in Sydney and she found out that I had her face tattooed on me, not once, but twice. And her reaction was, You're fucking crazy. But it was the best moment and I'll always cherish that. And I thank you all for doing this. And I've brought some amazing friends from Australia to be here to see you, guys, and we thank you much.
Speaker 4: Love, thank you.
Speaker 36: Job.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 37: My name is Canon. I'm from Six Nations at the Ground River Territory in Ontario, Canada. This has been such an amazing and best experience of my life since falling in love with Charms since nineteen ninety eight. My heart was broken hearing the news of Shannon when I seen Brian's post on Instagram, and I can't imagine how hard it's been for all of you who were family. I had so much excitement for the relaunch of the podcast House of.
Speaker 7: Hellow Yeah, don't, It's okay.
Speaker 12: No, I was.
Speaker 37: I was a Patreon vip of the original. So my two favorite memories though, was the original with Shannon and Holly and also being being immediately drawn into the series and story. Plus the second episode was The Good, the Bad, and the Cursed, which she directed because of the indigenous content that you all brought into the into that show with Michael gray Eyes who I met also, and the other indigenous actors. So thank you for being so kind on this weekend, and I do feel.
Speaker 11: A part of the term.
Speaker 37: I'mly so thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 38: I'm Shade from Cincinnati. Sorry, I'm not much of a public speaker either. I did not get to meet Shannon. This was going to be my first time meeting her, so I was kind of sad about that. I wanted to hold him. What I had to say about Shannon until this moment. I you know, I know a lot of people mention her to you guys at your tables, and you kind of have to hold that in and continue on. And I want to thank you for that. I was letting Rose know today I saw Holly crying and it just hit my side. Holly cried a lot, and that really upset me.
Speaker 7: What I do.
Speaker 6: Okay, I.
Speaker 38: Do have a favorite Channon moment though. I had a Drew moment when I was seven years old. It was back when you used to rent movies and TV shows at the library of the movie theaters and I saw a season three series and Shannon was on the cover and I just I thought she was hot, so I grabbed it. So I grabbed it. One thing I wanted to say to Holly, though I heard you say on the podcast, you were excuse me, you were worried that, thank.
Speaker 31: You, I would help you. But I don't remember what I said.
Speaker 38: I said a lot of things. You were worried that a lot of people weren't going to know the kind of person that Channon was, and we do, we do.
Speaker 4: We see it every day.
Speaker 38: So I just wanted to come up and let you know that you don't have to worry about that. We do know the kind of person that she is, thank you.
Speaker 13: So here's the thing.
Speaker 9: So that's kind of why I started the Shando Sunday because if if I left myself to my own devices, I'd just be posting stuff about her every day. So that's why I relegated myself to one day a week. And yeah, it's important to me.
Speaker 13: What happened.
Speaker 31: Three it's a lot. I mean, I have kids like.
Speaker 5: I can't see all the time, all right, and so many goats.
Speaker 31: It's true.
Speaker 39: Hi, my name is Amy. I'm from Des Moines, Iowa. Unfortunately I did not get to meet Shannon. Sorry, Holly knows on a crier.
Speaker 31: Apparently, so am I.
Speaker 39: You're just not getting paid for it right now, unfortunately. But we were supposed to meet her in Lexton, but we got stuck in Dallas due to the hurricanes, and then we were gonna go and we went to Denver and I met Holly. But Shannon definitely taught me one thing, to be unapologetically yourself, be honest, and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. I also like to say that no matter what other people thought of her, some people get paid to act some people act in real life, so it doesn't really matter what anybody else thinks. We all know who she is, and I say is because I think her spirit is still with us. I'm also struggling with isa was. I just buried my grandpa a couple days ago, So trying my best to keep you together.
Speaker 31: Sorry, join the club.
Speaker 39: Yeah, I just want to thank you guys for being here. I know how physically and mentally draining, emotionally draining that it is during this time, but you're so appreciated. We love and support you more than anything else right now, especially those of us that have been there for you know, since ninety eight. I was a little kid, but I started, you know, secretly watching and then I really hit the hey in like two thousand and two, two thousand and three, So I was a little bit late to the party, but I've been a huge sh was I.
Speaker 7: You were right on time.
Speaker 39: See other people have good timing too, But yeah, we appreciate you and we love you, and you'll get through this.
Speaker 11: We'll get through it together.
Speaker 26: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 30: I'm aj I'm from New York. I normally love speaking in public because I like to say stupid things, But now I'm like, I'm nervous, so I might Robert Neil this and tell a story and go into a different one. So I apologize. I did get to meet Shannon once. It was very brief, and I actually wanted to show her my glasses. I actually almost gave them.
Speaker 20: To her, but she was walking away.
Speaker 30: The way I met her is, you know, my people might think it's weird, so I'm not gonna go into that. It's not what people think. So like the whole misunderstanding thing I'm getting into, I'm talking that I don't know. I'm talking out of my ass right now, So I'll get into a funny part. So for fun, whenever I go through opening doors, I like to pretend I can open them and go, but instead I look like I'm just blowing them up. So I pretend to be like a witch. I know some of you guys do it.
Speaker 8: Don't lie to me, don't lie.
Speaker 30: We're all like that. But I just wanted to say. I never got to tell her thank you. You guys gave me a future. You guys gave me a dream. It's hard, is that too that I got people don't know.
Speaker 14: I was.
Speaker 30: High school was very hurt, so it was the middle school.
Speaker 20: I was really depressed.
Speaker 7: We were suicidal. I started late.
Speaker 30: I started season four, so if it helps, I started really late. So but I got sucked into that world and you gave me a community.
Speaker 7: I am super eol for that.
Speaker 30: The first thing I wanted to do in the film industry was I really loved that you guys got to be thrown around. I know how stupid that is, but it seemed like so much fun.
Speaker 7: I'm really good. I'm a klutz.
Speaker 30: I'm I'm a perfect clown. I don't know why I said clown, but then I realized, you know what, I am too lazy. Uh So I wanted to be a Cantra member. But then I decided I want to be a director, and I hope I could be as bad ass if a director she was, And I wish I got to work with her even though.
Speaker 7: I was not in l A and I'll hang on there.
Speaker 31: Because as a director, you know, she was very tough and she would say to me things like you can do that better, when in fact no, I could not.
Speaker 30: She could be tough on me all she wants. I'm here because of her, and even after when charmed in it, it was.
Speaker 6: It was tough.
Speaker 20: So shit, I'm currying.
Speaker 7: To yourself.
Speaker 13: Quit.
Speaker 30: Just two more things on the way down here, charm, just playing. Of course, it kept freezing every five minutes, but you know it was worth it. And when I found out Shannon passed, I was in a complete days and I had to go to work. And one of my jobs is I work at a rage room, so I.
Speaker 20: Was don't worry.
Speaker 30: Wait, Hollie, Holly. It also has pickle ball, So you know, I told Drew if he wants to call my.
Speaker 16: I think we need that to say we should do this.
Speaker 21: The corner.
Speaker 9: How do you know that that's where you were last night?
Speaker 30: Hey, if you ever come to the Long Island, New York, I got you, guys, so.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 40: My name is Anna, I'm the crier sister.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, my son has to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. She made me drink so much alcohol.
Speaker 7: He had half a glass of red wine.
Speaker 4: It's true, it was like a sip right back.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's tell us stories about Drew for this.
Speaker 9: And his ex girlfriends. It could be some of them out there.
Speaker 40: I just wanted to say first, of all that. I also never got to meet Shannon, but she taught me something. She taught me a lot of things. I think she taught a lot of people a lot of things. But she taught me that difference isn't synonymous to bad. And I think a lot of times we question if we have permission to be ourselves and why do we do that?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 40: You know, for me having autism, I also wanted to take my own life because I felt like I didn't belong. I felt like I was too stupid to be alive, quite honestly, but we're all here for a reason. And I also just wanted to say I wrote this very short little thing. Don't worry short. The irony about Hollywood is that it's an act. It's completely distorting and manipulating reality to their advantage. They write a script and the public reads it. They speak their lines and the public hears it. I always love Prue. And then I heard that Shannon was difficult to work with, and I was sad, But I was much much more sad to find out that it was all I so to find out that there are people in this world who are so good at masking themselves while hiding another's truth and then changing it to fit their own narrative just so they look good. I just hope to God that Shannon forgives me because what a beautiful soul. She was a beautiful person, and I believe that beautiful souls and people find each other, and that's why you guys all found each other.
Speaker 11: I love you guys.
Speaker 9: You are not stupid, by the way.
Speaker 14: That was beautiful.
Speaker 36: Hi you guys. My name is Brandon. I'm from Goport, Mississippi. I was a nervous fucking meeting you all earlier. So this is take two.
Speaker 7: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 11: Drew, Welcome back, Drew, welcome back.
Speaker 7: Well, I want to keep it together. You're at half a glass.
Speaker 4: I also tripped coming in there. That's too are you guys?
Speaker 7: We heard it.
Speaker 36: I just want to say why I never had the pleasure of meeting Shannon myself. I can tell from the outpouring of love here that she was someone you definitely wanted in your corner. So I thank you guys for not letting that go into the shadows and showing that to us and presenting that to us all. I wanna say that my favorite Proof moment was definitely Season three, episode fifteen, Just Harry, where she finally realized that shh, it's okay to show up for yourself as much as you show up for everybody else. She poured so much into her sisters that there was at some point nothing left for her. From my perspective of watching the show, she was always watching out for her sisters man, So to see that episode and to see that moment of breakthrough for her, It's been a big theme in my life right now, just remembering the show for myself and to pour into my own cups so that it's not empty. And I just wanna say I thank you guys so much for getting up every day and clocking in when you did and creating this safe space which is become an escape for me and I'm sure everybody else here. It's brought me through so much depression, sadness, suicidal thoughts, anything like that. It's been a very safe space for me for the last fifteen years. I watch it every single day, and I just thank you so much for curating this. Thank you so much.
Speaker 41: Hi everyone, I'm mel uh So. I had the honor of meeting Shannon at Mega Con back in February, and I shared this story with with Holly yesterday when I met everyone that was at Mega Con, I had a secret plan to get everything that they signed for me tattooed and I only shared that with Shannon, and as she was in the middle of signing, she changed it to say, uh no, tattoo with the cute little as my sister said, an older lady smiley face.
Speaker 11: And my sister said, it not me. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 41: But but she did it with one stipulation was that I had to wait until after her birthday to decide if it's something that I really wanted to and growing up with Charmed, it was something that I definitely knew I really wanted to do, so I got it done, and don't worry, I still.
Speaker 11: Plan on getting Rose and Holly.
Speaker 41: You guys are getting it soon and I have three more to add now after today. But adulting is hard, and I was hoping that I was going to be able to show her this weekend. But I'm glad I could at least share it here in with Holly yesterday and I would show you all, but I don't feel like taking off my overalls right now, so no problem, but I'll leave it at that and thank you guys for being her too.
Speaker 7: Hi. My name's Eve.
Speaker 42: I've met all of you, I think before at least once, and I got to meet Shannon recently this last year, which was really really special. And I just want to remind you guys that you don't have to do this with us, and we are so thankful as a community to have you guys be so vulnerable with.
Speaker 2: Us on.
Speaker 42: Such a massive, massive topic that all of us have experienced both personally and interpersonally, that we're just blessed with this community that you guys have left us with and Shannon was and is so epic, and you guys carry that every single day with you. And I just want to get you guys to like really hear that, because like, you don't have to do this. You don't have to cry in front of us.
Speaker 7: Would I believe that?
Speaker 42: But you don't have to do this, and we're just.
Speaker 14: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 7: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: I am Mandy.
Speaker 43: I'm from Boston. I just want to say that I, like a lot of people, I grew up watching you guys. I think I started at like six or seven watching Charmed, so I was really young. But obviously I know I never got to meet Chinn, and but I think my favorite pro moment and it's kind of bittersweet, but it was the season three finale and specifically when your character got shot and like she's dying and everything, so like the whole driveway scene and then the scene in the hospital. Like obviously that was acting, and like I think you could really tell that she's a good actors, like both of you, just like from that scene alone. But I think like you could tell that it also wasn't acting at the same time, but you could really tell that there was a sisterly bond there and so like it was just it was a really sweet moment. And like I said, it's bittersweet now, but I think it's a really special moment for you too.
Speaker 31: I think we brought out the best in each other.
Speaker 7: Definitely, of course she did. That's why I was better in it.
Speaker 44: Hi, I am Caitlin. I'm an OG fan. Love you guys, Thank you for getting me through so much in life. I had the pleasure of meeting Shannon in twenty sixteen at Steel City Con. I did my nice seven hour drive out from New York just for her. Holly, you were there that weekend too.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 7: Chopped liver.
Speaker 44: And I had my big ass male Rats poster and Kevin Smith had put on it. I made this fie movie for you. And she saw that and she's like, oh fuck yeah. She's like I'm writing that too, and she was so excited. And then when I got into the photo op with the two of you, she literally pulled the two of us in. I don't think you had a choice in like our group hug in the photo and it's one of my favorite memories.
Speaker 31: With her, and she liked hugs.
Speaker 14: Yeah, hugs.
Speaker 44: And you know, thinking about a favorite prehe moment, it's hard, but Shannon had such a beautiful smile. So in blinded by the White Lighter episode, when you freeze Natalie and then you walk away, I like, Prue is like Piper Frosia. She's like what She's like yep, and that smile.
Speaker 9: She was having a good day that day and she was doing a lot of ad living my friend, but.
Speaker 44: That one scene, like if you could just freeze that still, just that smile, it's that's her and it's just such a beautiful smile.
Speaker 7: You are correct, and it the last thing that.
Speaker 44: I wish if she was here today to say to her. Her podcast, just especially the episodes where she talks with her doctors and things like, it was so just she's so brave. Just everything that she shared, you know, those people getting them on it. It was just amazing to hear her journey and everything that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, she was so transparent and she's so honest, which is you know, my favorite thing about her. And sadly, someone close to me my life has just been diagnosed and of course a reach for the phone.
Speaker 44: Yeah yeah, Well, thank you guys for being here. You're all in my heart so I send you love and healing thoughts. So thank you so much.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 20: Hi.
Speaker 45: My name is Oci. I'm from Ocala here in Florida. This is my first ever convention, so I'm terribly nervous. I just really want to say thank you guys for everything. Like you guys being here is awesome. My favorite proof moment was probably when she was an EmPATH. It just kind of showed her strength. You know, like you're saddled with something and you use it, use it as a power boosh, you use it to get up every day, like life's not easy, and she just she had an amazing strength. I too, was an oldest sister too. Lovely siblings, so you know it was nice. But Holly, you said something earlier that what you took from her was her honesty, and seeing what you've gone through through it all, I think you also took some of her strength too. I think she gave that to you. So thank you so much. You guys are awesome and we love you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you guys, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 7: Gonna go cry some more.
Speaker 16: Yeah, thank you all so much. One of so many lovely rememberings. That's not a word, but I think it should be. And one of towards the end, a lovely young woman said that Shannon was epic, and Brian and I turned to each other and I said, that is the perfect word for her.
Speaker 13: Epic.
Speaker 16: She lived an epic life and epic journey and.
Speaker 7: Even how she faced.
Speaker 16: Her big final battles in actual life was epic. What a unique and wonderful character. And thank you for being here. Thank you, Holly, thank you Dorian, thank you Chris, Drew, Brian and Brian and everybody for staying late behind the scenes for letting this happen.
Speaker 2: We really tremendous for hosts. Hello, you guys. You guys are fantastic.
Speaker 7: All right, so so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our first ever house of Hallowell live. You guys.
Speaker 5: We wouldn't be here without you. We wouldn't be here without Shannon. We wouldn't be here without each other. We are so grateful. This is a family and it's forever.
Speaker 2: Love back, give it up one more time.
Speaker 1: Everybody, show your love, Show your love.
Speaker 11: They've shared so much with everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.