Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Channon. An hour two Sean Hannan's show, Toll Free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sewan if you want to be a part of the program. And forty three days until election day. And of course early voting now is moving very quickly around the country. Early absentee voting begins in Maryland and in Mississippi, and we've gone over the other states earlier in the program today, and it's happening fast, and it is rolling out quickly. One interesting thing to note is that there seems to be a significant change in the number of requested Democratic ballots, but it's too early to tell.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't read too much into it.
Speaker 1: I would just assume that your vote is going to be the one that decides the election. I mean, this race could be decided in seven states by fifty thousand votes are left less. That's how crazy this election season is, how divided the country is. One of the things that I've been saying that Donald Trump is having to deal with is the fact that he's got powerful institutions that he's got to battle against. He's got a corrupt state run propaganda media that does everything in their power to protect and be an ally too and frankly an extension of the campaign and press office of Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. They will never play Kamala or Tim Walls their radical positions on the border, on energy, on law and order, or the economy, or the Green New Deal, or no private health insurance, none of it as anybody but a few of us in conservative media ever played. We will also be dealing with other powerful institutions, big Tech. We saw the influence that the FBI had on Big Tech. They knew that the Laptop from Hell was going to come out because Rudy Giuliani's attorney had a copy of it, and they had authenticated that the authenticity of Hunter's laptop. In March at twenty twenty, they were meeting with Big Tech on a weekly basis prepunking the laptop, warning them that they may be a victim of a Russian disinformation campaign. Anyway, a lot of this is chronicled in a brand new book. I think it's a must read for everybody and anybody. It's called The Big Guy. How a President and his son sold out America. We have a link on Hannity dot com. There's one on Amazon dot Com. It's in bookstores now as of tomorrow all across the country. It's written by our friend Miranda Devine. Of course, she wrote the book, the bestseller of The Laptop from Hell. This is a follow up to it, with a lot more information and frankly authenticating all of the reporting that we've done on this program, and she is diligently done for The New York Post. Miranda, it's an honor to have you. Congratulations on the book. I'm sure it's destined to be number one on the New York Times List. I hope everybody reads it, especially to see how impactful these institutions are an election.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, Sean for having me. Yeah. Look, I think what's really important about this is the cover up. You know, we know by now that the Laptop showed that Joe Biden was involved in his son and his brother's influence peddling schemes around the world. But how did he get away with it? How has he protected for so long? And as you reported often on your show, and as I've discovered, it was the CIA, it was the FBI, it was the DOJ, it was the irs. They all conspired to put obstacles in the way of anybody trying to make the Bidens accountable. But also they lied to the media, they lied to the American people. They obstructed in one case, the IRIS investigators from interviewing a witness who would have been very important to, you know, discovering what the hunter Biden was up to. It was really just a concerted effort from the start to protect Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go through a lot of what you discovered here. I've gone through the basics of this. The FBI pre bunking the story, to me is a big, big part of the story. The fifty one former Intel agents, that's a big part of the story. But it's only a small part of the story. The big lie that I never once spoke to my son, my brother, or anybody for that matter about their foreign business dealings. That that lie has been exposed over and over again. And you give a lot of detail not only how how it is exposed, but how the doj and people within the deep state protected Joe Biden himself.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they did this from the very start of his Senate career, because remember, you came into the Senator as a twenty nine year old neophyte kind of an empty vessel, and was quickly picked up and elevated beyond his abilities to become for a long time either the chair or the ranking member of the very powerful Foreign Relations Committee in the Senate. And he traveled to China very early on and the lyrical about how wonderful China was, so much so that the Weekly Standard ridiculed him and very much mirroring the way Tim Waltz Kamala Harris's running mate behaves about China, really enamored of it, and that loved for China continued when he managed to convince his colleagues in the Senate to allow China to the WTO in two thousand and one, and when it came to Europe and his very belligerent war mongering attitude, that was something where he was always there was the sort of the dark cabal in the CIA and the blobs that really wanted war and wanted regime change everywhere. Joe Biden was their willing puppet. So I think that explains the original cover up and that continued that protection racket when Hunter Biden was ricocheting around the world, pulling in millions of dollars from really shady characters, whether it be in Ukraine or Russia, or Kazakhstan, Romania and of course China, which is the most worrying part. And do you know, just before Hunter Biden joined the Barisma board in Ukraine, he was made a member of this very prestigious group. It was a cutout for the CIA called the Democrat, called the Chairman's Advisory Board for the National Democratic Institute. It's part of the National Endowment for Democracy, which is a front for the CIA. So he was given that prestigious role before he went and took a million dollars a year from the most corrupt company in the most corrupt country in Europe.
Speaker 2: And well, by the way, was it was a crack addict.
Speaker 3: Well, he was a raging crack addict. Absolutely, So you know that is beyond, you know, reprehensible and bizarre. And of course this had implications for America's national security. It undermined what America was trying to do in Ukraine. You know, Joe Biden would go over there all the time, saying lecturing the Ukrainians about corruption, But the Ukrainians knew that he was speaking with a forked tongue because everybody in Ukraine knew that Hunter Biden was getting paid by Barisma, their most corrupt company, and then of course everybody knew when Joe Biden pushed the President of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Barisma. And this is the guy Victor right, Victor Schoken, exactly, and.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that the Bidens kept saying, and the media kept saying that Europeans were pushing to be fired exactly.
Speaker 3: Because he was corrupt. That was the story, and the cover story was, oh no, it wasn't Joe Biden. Joe Biden wasn't trying to just put text his son. No, no, no, the Europeans were pushing us to do it. Well, you know, all the media at the time ran that story and had all these anonymous sources. But when I actually went and dug into it, it didn't take very much digging to find that that was all a lie. And in fact, one of the few people that was quoted on the record was then the EU, the European Union's ambassador to Ukraine, a man called Jan Tabinski, was actually Polish, and so I contacted him and asked him if he had pushed for the firing of Victor Chokun. He said, no, nothing could be further from the truth. He never mentioned Victor Choken and in fact, he had a good relationship with Chokun. He said, my only beast, and the only complaint I was making was that the Ukrainian government was taking too long to get back the money that had been stolen by the previous regime. But you know, Victor Chokan had been in the job for about eight months, so it wasn't his fault. It was his predecessors who are corrupt, and this EU ambassador knew that, and yet he was being used by the State Department, and these who and whoever, our cio whoever was leaking to the media around the world, from the Irish Times to the Financial Times, et cetera, saying it was the Europeans. It just wasn't. This was something cooked up by the Biden people.
Speaker 1: Well, you go into great detail, how Joe Biden, the Big Guy himself, which hence the name of your new book, The Big Guy, how a president and his son sold out America, how they were treating Ukraine in China like a piggy bank. And then you go into great specificity, in detail. We talked for example, we just mentioned Ukraine and another lie that I had not known.
Speaker 2: About but or heard about. About.
Speaker 1: How when Hunter you sent that what's up massive message to his Chinese partners, and I'm sitting next to my father in between everybody he knows and my ability to hold a grudge. You're going to regret not keeping your under the bargain. And then how many days later, how much money did they get? And then there's more to the story that I had never heard of before.
Speaker 3: Yes, well it's very interesting and suspicious. So Hunter Biden says to them, look, I've got this time sensitive, confidential, very urgent information that I want to give to you, and that he immediately gets a text, messages back in their phone, calls backwards and forwards, and he's threatening them, you owe me money, and my father's here and we're going to make your life miserable unless you give it to me. He does get the several million dollars a few days later. But something that we didn't know was that Patrick Hoe, who was an employee of CFC, this Chinese energy company that was paying Hunter millions of dollars, he got an urgent call that night after that WhatsApp message he was in a hotel room in New York City, and his bosses in China said to him, quit, you have to leave the US immediately. Get the first planet there's You're in danger. When he gets back to China, he gets told by his bosses there that they got a tip off the night before from an FBI mole saying that his name was on an indictment in the Southern District of New York. So this coincided with this time sense of confidential information that Hunter Biden was giving them, And of course Gal laughed.
Speaker 4: Who's one of the wickle blowers.
Speaker 3: He says, and he worked with CFC. He says that it was Hunter Biden's FBI mole, And a few weeks later, Hunter Biden and Jim Biden, the president's younger brother, visited Patrick Hoe, who'd gone to his home in Hong Kong by this stage, and told him he could come back to America, no worries. The coast is clear. They got him. They got him to buy them a couple of burner phones, and they pretended that they were calling, you know, their FBI contact, and so he trusted them. He flew back into New York straight away JFK. He gets arrested. He was the only person from CFC who was arrested. He's very angry about it. He said CFC paid hundred million dollars to represent him. Hunter never represented him. He visited him in jail.
Speaker 1: Once we continue with Miranda Devine. Her sooner be pop best selling book The Big Guy. How a president and his son sold out Americas with us? Let me ask this. And I hadn't known this detail or heard this detail, and I probably should have heard it.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Devin Archer claimed that he was approached by the CIA to work for them, not once, but twice.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, he was partners with Hunter and they were traveling a lot to Ukraine and Kazakhstan and Romania and so on. He had two separate occasions when CIA agents came to visit him and also his partner Chris Hines at the time, and Hunter's partner, who was John Kerrey's step son, John Kerry being then the Sextuary of State, and the CIA said to them, look, you know, will you do some work for us. You don't have to do much, You just have to report to us on when you have someone. And on the second occasion, the CIA offered to implant a person that would work for them, who was an agent but would pretend to be like a low level staffer who would travel with them and spy on their clients, and Devon Archer decided it was way too dangerous and it said no. But there was still this suspicion that Hunter Biden was somehow being protected by the CIA, and of course he was working or appointed to that CIA cut out, and we know his father was as well. Whether it was the CIA proper or rogue elements within the CIA, We're not quite sure, but I would say it's the CIA proper because remember that dirty fifty one letter. It wasn't just fifty one former intelligence officials, forty two of them being EXCIA who signed it, people like John Brennan. It was also cleared, given the green light by Gina Haskell, who was then the CIA director.
Speaker 1: The book is unbelievable. I thought I knew a lot, and I think I do know a lot more than the average the average person. But the amount of depth and insight and investigative reporting, and I know you went to the Biden people to get answers, they weren't very forthcoming and I have to run.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, not at all. No, there's a quite Look, I did have a back channel there and I've got a little bit of information, but they're obviously not going to help.
Speaker 1: All right, Miranda Devine her brand new book out today Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores as of tomorrow. You want to get your copy. It's called The Big Guy. How a president and his son sold out America And you can learn a lot about the influence of these big institutions trying to put center blocks on the scales of elections.
Speaker 2: It's chilling, Miranda, Thank you.
Speaker 5: The new Sean Hannity Show talking about what's right for America. Weather a renewed commitment to keep you up to date on the breaking news stories.
Speaker 1: Al right, twenty five now to the top of the hour. Here is a toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, calls coming up in just a minute. Look, every single gun owner, you all imagine what if somebody breaks in your house. You know what you're going to do to protect your life, your family's life, and in your mind, you're always gonna you're always gonna be the hero in your mind, and you're gonna take care of your family and you're gonna save your life. But whether you're an ex Navy seal, long time gun on, or maybe just new to firearms, this is where nightmare can begin for you. Now, there are very powerful people in Washington. They don't even like the Second Amendment. And even if it's it's saving your life, your family's life in your own home, you could end up being the one that goes to jail, bankrupt, see your life ruined, just because you're protecting your family. Now, that's why the USCCA exists. As a member, you're going to get world class safety training, self defense, liability insurance, so god forbid that moment comes even in the privacy of your own home or business, you're not facing it alone. They're over eight hundred thousand American gun owners, including myself, that trust the us CCA. I'm a proud member for nine years, and right now they're offering an exclusive, limited time deal for you, my listeners. If you text my name Hannity to the number eight seven two to two two, you're going to see exactly how this membership will safeguard you and your family from the corrupt swamp in DC and will get you instant access to a life saving resource called the Concealed Carrier and Family Defense Guide that is free. Just text my last name, Hannity h A N N Y to the number eight seven two two two today. That's Hannity to eight seven two two two. You know, I know Bill Maher is not somebody that likes President Trump, and I know he wants Kamala Harris. I don't think he's too impressed with Kamala Harris. He actually called her out this weekend for never winning a primary delegate or fixing the border. I mean, the whole idea that everything's going to change on January twentieth, twenty twenty five is a joke on day one when she's been there for four years. But she's the change candidate, That's what she would have you believe, and that the economy is just great and everything's going to be perfect.
Speaker 2: But not have to.
Speaker 1: Respond in any way to the radical position she has staked out is such a disservice to every voter that is now voting in a lot of states in this country, and in forty three days, everybody will have voted.
Speaker 2: You know that's planning on vote. Here's Bill Maher And.
Speaker 6: As a former prosecutor, Kamala was putting criminals in jail back before liberals decided that was a bad thing.
Speaker 2: That CBS is.
Speaker 6: Locking the shaving cream behind plexiglass. Democrats are coming around to her again. Harris would be the first woman president, first black woman president, and first Asian president. But I don't vote for who will be the first. I vote for who will win. And for whatever reason, Harris has never been popular. You can count the number of delegates she won in the twenty twenty primaries on one hand, as long as that hand has no fingers. In three years as vice president, she's been quieter than an electric car. And and like an electric car, your maga uncle can't explain why she fills him with homicidal rage.
Speaker 2: She just does.
Speaker 6: Sometimes life isn't fair. It's not fair that she's not popular. She's intelligent and accomplished and in fact was put in charge of the border. And look at how okay exactly, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, this is why Fallon and Colbert and Kimmel are failing because they won't do what Bill Maher did. He's honest, he's gonna support Kamal Arris. He did one other thing this weekend, and I got to give him props for And when I talk about and criticize the Secret Service for not sweeping the Trump and International and a known area where Papa Rozzi hide in the bushes, and then the would be assassin was hiding in the bushes and they didn't do a sweep of the area, it's unconscionable to me, just like it was unconscionable in Butler, Pennsylvania when an assassin or would be assassin got within one hundred and thirty yards of President Trump. I don't want any assassination attempts. I want every presidential candidate, every elected top official to have the ultimate protection. We are capable of it. We are the United States of America. And there's no excuse for what happened in Butler, PA or a Trump inter national in West Palm Beach. And that means I want every Democrats safe, every Republican say it does this is this shouldn't be a political issue. And Bill Maher had to scold his audience after mentioning that there was another assassination attempt on Trump.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't have to do this, but I give him credit for doing it.
Speaker 3: Alright, So let's not bury the lead.
Speaker 6: The big story this week they tried to shoot Trump again. Let's not not funny. Okay, I'm being serious now. This is the second time this happened. I said this before they got me no fuzz on this. This is not funny, okay.
Speaker 3: Is that okay?
Speaker 6: It's I'm okay to wish it happened. Well, this is a problem.
Speaker 1: But he's being serious. I mean you could tell by looking at it. I'm like, all right, this is guys. This isn't funny, and it's not funny. All right, let's get to our phone, shall we. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Gary in the Free State of Florida, my home state.
Speaker 2: Gary, How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for taking my question. It's an easy one for you. I work in finance and I'd just like to know your thoughts on how we're going to trim the three trillion dollar annual deficit.
Speaker 1: I if you're asking me what I think the plan needs to be. Trump had talked about it in both sixteen and twenties. I've not asked him about it this time, probably negligent on my part when I've interviewed him. But we have to get this under control. It's unsustainable. No country can survive if you take on that much debt, and especially as a percentage of GDP. And then this is the danger of everything Kamala Harris would do to the economy because she would destroy investment with her corporate tax increase, small business tax increase, doubling of the capital gains, unrealized capital gains, the largest tax not only in US history but world history. And of course, if she had her way, her stated position, she would eliminate the filibuster to spend another ninety three trillion dollars on this womb to the tomb, cradle to grave, Marxist green new deal, which again she has said in her own words, so it's incalculable, but I would implement it. Used to be Congressman Connie Mack of Florida, he was the person pushing this the hardest. It used to be the Penny Plan. Well, we probably are up to the Nickel plan at this point. If we really want to get things under control, and it's very simple you manage what's called baseline budgeting. And baseline budgeting is you know, every year they factor in a seven eight ten percent increase in spending in every department. That has to stop. And if you just would live with one penny cut out of every dollar in the penny plan, and you just would cut one cent out of every dollar and maintain that every year for five to seven years, you'd get to a balance budget. We've not balanced the budget since Nuke Gingrich was the Speaker of the House and Bill Clinton was president. That's how long it's been. And Nuke Gingridge dragged Clinton kicking and screaming into using real, real numbers to balance the budget. They did it. I think they did three or four years in a row. And that's the last time it's ever been and balanced. That's how That's how I would do it. I'd make exceptions for cost of living adjustments for Social Security, Medicare, and the military, and beyond that no other exceptions. And I would then cut out all the waste, fraud, and abuse, and I'd stop the insanity of all this Green New Deal spending and all of the EV mandates and all the bureaucratic regulation that is all being pushed onto us the consumer. The best way to do it, and another way that we can get out of it more quickly is opening up energy production in this country and produce all of Western Europe's energy needs, and we will become an energy rich country. Why do you think all these countries in the Middle East are so wealthy that they can build entire cities out of nothing in the middle of a desert. The reason is is because they have all the oil money. It's the lifeblood of the world's economy, and we've got more than most of those countries combined. And the only reason we're not tapping into it is because of radical extreme environmentalism, as evidence by Kamala Harris. No fracking, no offshore drilling. A long answer, but I hope of a complete answer.
Speaker 4: It is can we sneak in a follow up?
Speaker 2: You could sneak in a follow up.
Speaker 4: So maybe you should ask your friend to turn the tables on the opposition and say this is what I'll cut, this is how many jobs, and I'll shrink the swamp by laying them off.
Speaker 1: He has said he would grow the economy. He has talked about energy dominance. He he has talked about the impact of illegal immigrants, and he would support them. He has talked about not taxing tips, not taxing Social Security, not taxing overtime pay. He had one other proposal that he came out with recently that I thought was pretty good too. And I just think that, you know, these are ideas that help working men and women. And you know, Kamo tries to just copy everything Trump does, but she doesn't mean a word of it. That's the only difference, which is a pretty big significant difference. Anyway, appreciate the call, my friend. I quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred and nine to four to one. Shawn is on number. As we continue this Monday, forty three days to election day, early voting going on in many states around the country. All the Details has a public service on hannity dot com. Look up your state and you can find out about registration, voting early, when it starts, when it ends, et cetera. All that information available Hannity dot com.
Speaker 5: The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Diane and Tennessee. Diane, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: Sean? I'm great.
Speaker 2: How you doing, I'm good? What's going on? Good?
Speaker 7: I'm just worried about the women voting for Trump that are independent and Democrats. I know, I don't know how he is going to get through to them, but it's really important. And abortion is not what is on women's minds every day. Like Paris has that's all she talks about is abortion, and on our stage is all signs fall women. I wish Trump would just talk about women more and try to find a subject that I know will grab women, like mammograms for younger women, mammograms you know, more easily, you know, to get and three out of four women get breast cancer every ten seconds. And I think if he maybe hit on mass for women something to grab them, you know, grab them in so they'll listen to him because they're not listening to him.
Speaker 1: Look for example, IVF isn't is just a lie? Or Donald Trump wanting to you know, make abortion illegal is a lie. You know, most states are not adopting those draconi laws. Where the country is whether people like to hear this or not, you know, the first of all, the Supreme Court codified the abortion pill availability, so that that is almost the first trimester. Uh, you know, national codification of legalized abortions. Secondly, the state deciding is up to the states. But then you have you know, Kamala and Tim Walls both supporting no restrictions on abortion at all. Whatsoever is I finally got Gavin Newsom to admit in the DeSantis debate, you know, after I had to ask them four times do you have any restrictions? On month seven, eight nine, he said it's between a doctor and a woman and their conscience, so that means no restrictions. That's where Kamala Harris is, That's where Tim Walls is. But of course the meet he is never going to ask them about it or demand an answer. Trump tried to get one during the debate. And it's frustrating because I think that is I don't everybody that I know that would tell me that quote their pro choice. Most people say it reluctantly. Most people are pro birth control that I know, but they would say, but yeah, okay, there are twelve weeks or which is the first trimester, or a Dobbs fifteen weeks, and nobody I know supports late term abortion because at that point we're now talking about the viability issue of a feat and they can live outside of mother's womb, that would be called then infanticide. And so that's what no restrictions mean. That's why Democrats don't ever want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 7: But he's got well, I agree, totally agree with you, and I'm tired of hear, hear, that's all.
Speaker 4: She talks about.
Speaker 7: So I wish Trump could find a way to grab.
Speaker 1: She's demagoguey and she's lying, just like she lies about Donald Trump in Project twenty twenty five, which I don't even know what it is. He doesn't know what it is either. You know, they lie about his position on abortion, they lie about his position on cutting Medicare and Social Security, they lie about his position on the border. They blame him for their border problem. And it just is nothing truthful that's coming out of her mouth, and there's no fact checking by a corrupt state run media, and that is the challenge that they're facing. That's why I've told people to please go to Hannity dot com as a public service, download the Kamala Fi that's heard her own words. The Walls files, that's Walls in his own words, and then feel free to post it on social media, give it to your friends, your family, your neighbors, your coworkers. Because it's the media is not going to do it.
Speaker 7: Can I tell you one thing. My mother at eighty four years old, she was a Boston Democrat, So she was eighty four, she's ninety one now, and then she voted for Trump. When she was eighty four, she was in the booths and she made the decision right then to vote for Trump. And it's never too late. That's why I called if he could find a way to get to women. We outnumber men nine to one. If he could find a way to.
Speaker 3: Do that, it would be great. It would be great.
Speaker 1: I think it's very very important that Donald Trump get the truth out and not allow Democrats to lie about him and demagogue his positions. And I think using Comma in her own words is probably the most effective ads that I have seen