Speaker 1: And is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast makes He's a legends every queens rapper.
Speaker 2: He ain't a great as your boy in O r he. He's a Miami hip hop Mionneer put up his dj E f N.
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean in the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chans mothers.
Speaker 2: Every day is New Year's Csten. It's time for drink champions. Drink up, motherfuck motheruck. What a good bee hope you woulda should be This your boy in O r E put up his dj E f N and.
Speaker 4: This is milliletepa crazy wall yeap, y'all will make some now today we got legends and legends, but there's a lot of told stories, so we want to get into it. There's a lot of things that we need to be addressed from all of these brothers. David and was a groove, got together, made history and they continue to make history. One dude is pen Game. It's your favorite virus pen Game. The other dude with head up one of the biggest conglomerates in the game and didn't care. And the other one, we're gonna talk about that him and his battle would please.
Speaker 5: We're talking about Hall. It's too hollow fast. I would like to drink some Champaga and there.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna were gonna drink the coldest one. You're gonna drink some nineteen forty two. You ain't about that nineteen forty two? Life You about that? Dumb so But wait, hold on, describers, wasn't different.
Speaker 2: Drink nineteen forty two and done way nineteen forty two? Is mosmove?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna be honest with you right now. There's three to killer kings of drink. Champs one is t Pain. He drank the whole bottle of Michael Jordan to Killa Am a Lion and stood there and wanted more drinks after he was finished. I was like, te pay, we don't got insurance like that. Then the game I saw that the game. I gotta say something. The game is the most challenged to kill a drinker on our show, because people he was the only person that bro brought his own liquor. But I could attest that I drink mountains of liquor with game before that and I drank mountains of liquor were game after that. So I personally believe he did drink it, but the fans douted every day.
Speaker 2: But now we have a new to killer.
Speaker 4: Guy, Bavy drink it all. He drank one cup with icing it, then one cup neat and then two shots.
Speaker 2: On the side. Whoa crazy? Isn't that crazy drinking tequila? Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's not real drinking when you're going like, you know, doing all that drinking, like just killing the whole bottle. Oh yeah, you know he drank the whole bottle. He drank that's nineteen forty two. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like it was like three hours. Yeah, but he did it by himself. Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 6: I'm not Yeah, so that doesn't drinks that you could get up in the morning.
Speaker 4: So that's one of my favorite parts about the job is when I when I understand the drink order right, so I could I can almost determine where the interview is going to go. So so when I said this, I said, shampey, I said shampay do say in nineteen forty two, But then I have to think I was like oh three of them.
Speaker 7: Somebody watch.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so how do you start messing with the douce? Off the hendy?
Speaker 7: Of course, off the handy and then somebody just shot of it, and I just like it's kind of like it's a little more richer than than like, you know, fine, you know, like handy. So then it don't really you know, wake up and it don't really mess you up. And it's like shot a clock, you know what.
Speaker 2: That's my goal to Okay, Okay, and you're a champagne.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Yeah, because I'm really a light drink like drinking, that's calling card.
Speaker 4: He told me that. Okay, but what you do drink champagne? Yes, from your blood?
Speaker 8: Okay, you love steppers step with Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But but but what I refer to killer, Well, so I wasn't gets you like like I call it fights haney.
Speaker 7: No, this this this is more it's just more smooth.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: You know I don't do dalking, do Japanese?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Japanese.
Speaker 4: Wisky If I do not this penalty. So let's let's let's let's bounce around a little bit. I've seen a Rap City interview with you guys, right, what you guys.
Speaker 2: Mace. I believe this was like the first I believe he wasn't there.
Speaker 4: It was a Rap City interview, and I believe he says, you know, I would put my guys on the road, but they're going to going through a ninety day program. Do you do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know you're talking. Okay, So what was that about? Well, the ninety days was real.
Speaker 1: It was really us making the album Conda, okay, you know, and Mace would just make sure that we was in the lab doing what we needed to do at the time because he was more professional than us at that at that point, so he wanted us to get seasoned in that part of the game, being disciplined to know how to go to the studio do what you got to do without you know, him watching over us. So that was just part of, you know, us becoming industry. So that ninety days was real combined with us going on on the road. But the ninety days was kind of like y'all get ready to be going to the big.
Speaker 2: League, you know, saying how many how many? It was more than you guys, it was RP. It was there. It was in the group of Stacey.
Speaker 6: Stacey sat insist us right, And I thought that was a saying no that.
Speaker 2: She was like ten minutes older than them or something.
Speaker 4: Ten minutes A wow, she's ten minutes older. That she's older, Bro, she's older. Okay, okay, So you finished with you said so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me me no blank shug loan and station right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something about that. When you first enter the game, it's a certain look that you have. It's a certain like all of y'all had that look on y'all face. Like I'm looking at it now, you know what y'alls as young. I know y'all is younger than I know y'all as older men, But I'm looking at that interview and.
Speaker 2: I see y'all face and it was just like it.
Speaker 4: Was like puss, like you know what I'm saying, Like you first enter in the game and you don't you don't know this fucking we going on, Like it was like it was like pre bird for that and it's definitely innocent.
Speaker 2: How does that?
Speaker 4: How did that feel when you started to learn the business and learn that it's not all always all uh oh man.
Speaker 1: You know, as we begin to understand and travel and you know, just be around some of the people.
Speaker 2: That the game had.
Speaker 1: We start to understand that sometimes well most of the time, it's really business. It's a lot of fake stuff that happens. It's a lot of smiles that's really not smiles. It's just for the camera, you know, and coming from the streets. A lot of times, you know, we built, we built on who you are in the game. It's kind of different. You got to put your costume on, right. So we start to learn now that might not be the homie. He might have just been around to get to Murder, you know, things of that nature. And we learned that early because at that time, Murder was the guy, right, So we're coming in with the guy, so the intensity, all levels, everything is at his height. So it was like, you know, they gave us called blanche. But then it's that that side. We begin to notice that early.
Speaker 2: But everybody industry is not.
Speaker 6: You know, you got your fair share of people with us, right, you know, but you.
Speaker 2: Got good people. I can attest to that.
Speaker 4: But let me ask y'all because at one point, Cooter Love might have been the hottest manager.
Speaker 2: In the game.
Speaker 4: But with that being said, when you're hot, you're kind of hard to reach. You understand they don't answer to everybody's cause rightfully so though, but you know, back then I probably wouldn't understood that. Now I kind of understand that, you know, but back then, especially mean all three of you having a hot manager. Did that give y'all a plus? Or was that sometimes a crush?
Speaker 2: Well? Wasn't many signed all out? He only managed me, Mason Cam he did. He didn't manage it.
Speaker 4: All out, so so definitely, but Kuda had a pizza all out right. No, he was what I said, you gotta.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: To a lot of people don't know Cardy. The first day we met each other, we were in the boop and rhymes.
Speaker 2: Definitely, it was it was unique. It was unique.
Speaker 4: Studios y'all waiting for clue you Cam and Mace me tragedy any more up, we're both waiting for the same second.
Speaker 2: We didn't know. We didn't know what we was doing the set that, I don't know, We didn't know, just like we were like, you hate it do a freestyle for clues. He was like, yeah, it's like you.
Speaker 4: Here free out of clues, Like, yeah, we just did it.
Speaker 6: But I was literally fourteen and a half. I was literally still in high school. Wow, you know I had to go to school the next day.
Speaker 4: Let me just tell you how crazy that is if you go listen to that freestyle. We didn't know who they were, so I think I did. Let me not act like I'm the perfect one, but I tried. It says on the ship he goes, he goes such and such locks.
Speaker 2: You know that good shit? Y? It was fresh every year fresh. Do you did you ever think from that day he go up to now? I haven't.
Speaker 6: I didn't think it would turn out to that. You know, you know why because it was just a freestyle. I wasn't like they did a.
Speaker 2: Song song being a classic in the street class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you wind up being a classic industry. I always wish we would have shot a video for that.
Speaker 2: He yo, I check this out.
Speaker 6: So now I'm fifteen, right, I got to go to school the next day, so when ship drops, this is lit.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I got my deal literally two weeks after that penalty.
Speaker 4: I remember the first time I met Nelly was because he got a haircut and then he got.
Speaker 2: Now you say you got to relax, yeah I was.
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 2: I think you went to the back, didn't know him. Like, so I'm just like I got him, I got him. Just stay here because I got more that. So I remember the session he used to be with me going to your session.
Speaker 6: We're on the same label, you know what I'm saying. So we were brothers, were kicking up. We got real really really close and really cool.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So Nelly should getting his deal around the time we shopping him because we shot him the penalty.
Speaker 2: Kudo ended up being his manager as well. Okay, that's why I got at the time.
Speaker 6: At the time, it was like manager, but he ended up signing to for Real, which is coolest label.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: So I just talked to Nellie recently too. He like, yo, Nigga, that ship was crazy for.
Speaker 2: Me, Like I'm, oh, hey, Norri, just like he's from Saint Louis.
Speaker 6: Or he just walked back, okay, like it was exciting for him, I'm saying, coming from Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: But as I'm a long story, walk listen.
Speaker 6: So we were smoking, something happened and he was like this was when this is when you was on you you smell Me, You smell you smell.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So fast fast forward and on Nelly's album Country Grammar, he says something something you.
Speaker 2: Smelled me to my nigga, No take a man's glory and was like, YO, make sure you know.
Speaker 6: He was like, YO, make sure you know where y'all remember where you smelled me came from. Nelly picked up on that right later on record his album shouted that was I was see that coming.
Speaker 4: Ain't I ain't gonna lie. I'll be honest with you. I knew Nelly was going to be successful. I didn't know he would be that way. You gotta realize, I'm gonna give you your props.
Speaker 2: He came. He comes out of y'all camp, what he comes out of? Hell? You know that. He'll let you know that he don't. He don't have that. Ain't gonna lie. The first time I met him, he was dressing like y'all know he was. We used to have him hopping out doing battles. See I didn't know that. But how did he get to y'all? How does that? Okay?
Speaker 6: So, because remember y'all know what y'all talking, I want to thank you. So there's a guy from Saint Louis named Trail. Rest in peace to Trail.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry he was.
Speaker 6: He was living out there at the time, so he was shopping up the Lunatics demo. Right, So, I remember going to jermaindu Priest's birthday party.
Speaker 2: This is where it was.
Speaker 6: It was just a Luna sic. They was all in the group together. Nell he was not solo at the time, right, So I remember Trail giving cool to the demo. Right fast forward, we get back, Cooda pops the ship in. It's the Lunaic. I still like the I always two. But for some reason, Nelly stood out right and cool to like Yo, I'm like, here's here's fire fade.
Speaker 2: Hey yo. And then Cooter's just wanted to work with him directly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I think the I think the idea was, you know, it's easy to get one guy on dinner and then they want to come back and grab you.
Speaker 2: So essentially that happened. Now he got his deal and it took off. It took off. So blinky blink, I feel like your name is the funnest name that.
Speaker 4: You just want to say, like you just want to say, how did you come up?
Speaker 2: Because he was blinking a lot. Yeah, exactly, that's it. No, he do.
Speaker 7: The curagous and so so it's like, yo, you gotta get a rap man, you gotta get a wrap man. I'm like, so I happened was our people, so Drew Drew Hamilton, they was, you know, used to I used to haul them. They always tagg him. So I go to the building when they just say blinky blinks. I'm like, everybody call you blink except for my block. Everybody else calling blinky blink. So he's like, yeah, I'm like, well, blinky blink. He's like blinky blink. I'm like, yeah, that's like that's kind of like Snoop Dogie Dogs. And he was just like whatever, yeah, I mean that's blink.
Speaker 2: And then what do you call it? The garbage kids? What does he call it? Something like that? What was about the song? Yeah, take Me.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah yeah, So why do you relate that to the rug racks?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, the song take Me There, Taking There with Maya Black Street and it was it was I mean, I was just on a song because.
Speaker 2: You was making like friendly records.
Speaker 7: I mean, well that record right there was just that was like a real hard record to do because they wanted so it was for it was for Nickelodeon. Okay, So then they wanted Mace on it. So I remember Mace really didn't want to do it. He's like, yo, this is too much. So at the time Miss Norway brandy mothers managing lad so we we didn't. We'd pretty much a brandy house. And Steve Stout was on the phone because it was it was it was interscopure with Steve Stout and he's just like, yo, ma do the song. He like, oh, I don't you know, man, I I don't want to do you know, I don't think tough claric. So Steve is like, do you want to talk to he was, you know, do you want to talk to Jimmy Ilvean macedon't think he was around. He's like, yeah, ill talk. He get on the phone.
Speaker 2: May she don't like the song?
Speaker 7: He's like, well, you know, I'm on a lot of I don't think clar Oh no, Papa is gonna clear because the way you get out of stuff is.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it.
Speaker 7: But they're not gonna clear it. So he like me, don't clear. So we trying to. We like, yo, mantas, get y'all rude to do it. They're like yeah, but you know me, that's when I realized how big mates much because Jim and Evan was just like, now you're like the only person I can really do this song. You're like, well, I got to put I got a phone man here. Okay, sure, a fine on. So we go to the studio and we just we just said some old verses or that they called us back. Nah, that ain't it. Wow, they had to go back do it again. Okay, nah, they ain't come back again. So now this is like, so now they're really explaining us rug Rad. It's a big record. It's gonna be one of the biggest kids songs ever. So they literally show us a clipper of the movie or the movie. They really couldn't, so we like, they like, just say exactly what you see. So I Tommy scared. They said his verse, said his verse and we finished. He's like you're gonna say that. I'm like, you're gonna say that.
Speaker 2: We're like, oh, I'm like, you.
Speaker 7: Know what, let me save my money because this might be a one that done.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: So because when I because once we late, like after I laid did pauls Damn that's crazy, I said it. It was They started clapping and all this sort of stuff that makes like everybody get out the wrong y'all because I mean we were saying, but that song was so hard because there's nothing you could possibly say to a kid's song and you can't turn it down. And you can't you turned it down. It's like you got Jimmy Ven, you got safe style, you got all these connection That's how I that's when I learned how to how this whole game works. They all in on it, all these all these from Clive Davis and some sold all them kind of like with the school together, you know, like they look they all know how the game works. So then when we did it, I mean the song was a huge I mean they played.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's pretty much. How like how the song came about? Right right?
Speaker 2: How did y'all become a group? M hmm, all right, so Mace Maceon put the group together.
Speaker 6: It was always I remember Mace before even Mace got his deal, his his mentality. You know how big had jam people had the you know what I'm saying, they cruise right because you know, essentially he comes up under that big small Yes, yes, let me say this, say that's respect, that respect on that you know, I'm saying like that. So yeah, that was just you know, he wanted, like, my crew is a team of my niggasse. I gotta put my niggas who I grew up with outside of rap. Right, So he started the group, he got his deal bad Boy. He put out his first album right then the group came after that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: No, No, it wasn't he Now, it wasn't like that. It was more like Jermaine so tip so Mace Cuter took Cuter took Mace to sound with JD. But before he got the JD, he's he's seemed tough. So let me tell you so, j D always wanted to work with Nates he like listen. So initially, like a lot of people don't know, Mace was supposed to be part of hallm World like every song. But being that, like I was telling you, the powers that be, they wouldn't clear him. So that's how that really came about. But it wasn't really it wasn't really through bad Boy. It was like he really wanted j D, really wanted, really wanted to work with you know, Penny wanted to work with Nate's well you know at that time, I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Got Diddy, you got j.
Speaker 1: Powerful people, and then you got you got Mace's the golden chock of Sean.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, j D of course wanted to work with him, So that's why we kind of ended up. J D kind of gave him the deal because he was already signed the Diddy and he wanted to do his own thing. So JD in power murder to kind of come get us.
Speaker 4: Was that a plus y'all be assigned to Atlanta driven label because I mean, Atlanta right now is so fucking hot, right, But back then it was still like kind of I don't want to say on the come up because but it wasn't fully differ gave us more. Region was more like just outcast and I believe, uh so so deaf, and it was a couple of the time I wanted to, like, you know, be disrespectful what.
Speaker 2: The labels signed region.
Speaker 4: But yeah, because usually the New Yorkers signed to New York Atlanta side, So so was that something that was was dope for y'all because expanded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was fly at the at the time because like I said, Mace was on top of the game. So basically whatever he said was going at that time, you know.
Speaker 2: And j D he was on fire. He had just probably did the Ferrami Jaguar hold. It was a lot going on. So it gave us. It gave us, like on both sides.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people didn't realize how much we were signed to so SOO because Murdered light was so bright.
Speaker 7: It was just halling world. It was halling.
Speaker 2: It was all out.
Speaker 1: It was our first record because that's what we used to stream, all out, all out. So the so so deaf a lot to this day people be like, oh, y'all was almost like just a distributor, right right, right, That's how that was.
Speaker 2: More. Was there any tie back to Children of the Corn? So you have to answer your question.
Speaker 6: We all from the same area, the same just to answer that how how we got together? Were all from the same area. I'm from one thirty first, he's from one twenty eight, he's from one twenty six. You get what I'm saying. Really close quarters. So Ma she was putting together rap Gooby.
Speaker 2: He picked Loom. You know, they used to battle. They had an epic battle in the no and so was in the Corn.
Speaker 6: Back to that right against my We're talking about bloodshed, Cam and Mace in the flesh, right, we're talking about his.
Speaker 2: Crew, my Man Pale and my Man big Stand, Saint Nick, the Big Paul. This is how to really kind of to.
Speaker 4: Deal just before everybody on the security God.
Speaker 6: Twelve, I'm literally no bullshit, twelve years in the park, in the park, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Crowd right, I'm literally on the gate watching his battle.
Speaker 6: You hear nobody all day year they coming, they coming through the battle, coming through the battle, Yo, whole day. So it is like doctor Jay out started playing right, Yeah, capacity crazy epic battle. So Mace remembered that, like yo, when it's time, when it was time for him to uh form his group, like yo.
Speaker 2: I got to snatch that nigga mean and him was the last two You and Mace, Yes, okay, ahead of the.
Speaker 1: Battle, right because resci peace, bloodshed recipes, bloodshed. My Man Pale was rhyming against him. Man big Stand was a battle on camp and me and Mace was last. Mind you if you if I don't know, back in the days, it's too you run out around, Okay, it ain't no three rounds, it ain't no time it's who's gonna keep on going? And me and murder was the last two, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that was epic. The hood, yeah, I don't know. And they wasn't back and that no I can they wasn't back and down he took me and my hood took it to his block. Okay, okay all day.
Speaker 7: Like what happened was so ma shoused to like walk around and just like just like just rap. He's like a rap him cam. They like can't just spirits. They like just loved it, right, all they right, So they used to just walk around. So we walked to one two nine looking for me and ome. It wasn't out there. I don't know who makes battle, but I mean you kind of I don't know. He's an't battle nobody. They told me the horse he rapped, I know he wasn't there. He rapped for somebody. They came looking for the boys.
Speaker 2: They came down.
Speaker 7: You know, listen, Remember remember it's none of nobody's saying.
Speaker 1: That this is how, this is how it all comes. We have to mention white Bread before we go into trouble. White Bread and my Man forty four, Okay, they're schoolmates. Okay, right, it's Children of the Corn and it's n I bet Greece is making the beats for us at this time. Dame if he's out producers yet, no nothing, no body signed. Everybody's doing what they do. Gruffy is the big homie at this time. Children of the Corn, we the babies and of course big the kind of artists that's kind of on. Okay because uptown, yeah, where the people coming up? So white Bread is Children of the Corn's guy forty four is our guy. They always go to school and they playing each other music and they for the Yeah, it's brewing. It's been brewing for a long time. So finally here's the day, the day they come. I'm not there yet, as he's speaking about, I'm not there. So we have to get back, and then we have to go to Saint Nick because we're wondering where we're going to do this at. You know what's fan territory, not their block, not our block. Let's take it to the Nick, not the small park, but the big one. And this is how it's going to happen. Okay, Okay, we left to keep it's a real one, you know what I'm saying. We walk we had to walk out to then to that territory and they had to come to the spot and it went down.
Speaker 2: He was getting this and it wasn't back and down.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 2: Know him back at the time. But who side of you or you.
Speaker 6: Were talking about blood real blood dB dB that's what you know what I'm saying, Like we're talking about killer Cam killer not l l A Killer Camp, talking about murder mix.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 6: Like it's an argument that they was better than right then then what the world sees, you know what I'm saying, an argument that they was them niggas was dead nice right right, That's what all the freestyles we did.
Speaker 2: Like. But I'm like, man, Mason can they was killing me. I was like, yeah, I can't even compete. I was trying in fact, y'all when Mace and Cam fell out. Of course me. I don't like that stuff, man, I don't. I don't like the inside uh inside beef.
Speaker 6: I think I think a lot of stuff, man could be handled with a with a simple phone call. So even if something gets even if you know what I'm saying, you're thinking this way or somebody got you thinking this way.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I know this guy for twenty years. Let me just call him.
Speaker 6: How about we just do that instead of letting niggas remix us, have us going against each other, because that's what niggas want to do.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think it was really like that simple.
Speaker 4: When I believe this is how I happened, I'm paraphrasing, but I believe in Mace went visited million dollars worth a game and they asked him if it's anything that he regrets. He was like, he regrets the fall our care. And then you see them together after that, and it's like that might have been just that simple.
Speaker 6: It might I don't know, because you think it's that simple. We complication, it's just as humans. It's just we just you know what I'm saying, we do.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't like that. I fuck with both of them, man. You know those are like my big brothers. Bro.
Speaker 6: They kind of raised me into you know. I mean, I definitely won't be sitting here for them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It wasn't how dope they did? They how dope? For how funny are they together? Oh? My god?
Speaker 4: Like you like I look at I go watch this sometime, like, look, this is fifteen but fifteen years passed between them something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but the.
Speaker 4: Camaraderie, I don't know how to work that work. But I said it right, Yeah, yeah, common robbery.
Speaker 2: Robber, I said. And it's dope. And you know what's crazy.
Speaker 6: I think even if I think that, some things have to happen to Yeah, yeah, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That that never happened.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say stronger, but I said, I would say if it never happened, maybe the chemistry was it, you know, because they're excited to be with each other many years. So I can see that knowing them and just as a viewer, they just it's the energy is is raw. There's no stage or nothing, you know what I'm saying. They just bouncing off each other. Everything is funny.
Speaker 2: I could just sit there and they gotta I'm sure they got to just a laughing real I don't want you tobe that makes me laugh at nah. I love it though, man, But yeah, I think, you know, certain things got to happen for you know, for me, I.
Speaker 1: Think the time to part made them respect each other a little more. You know you Yeah, you get older, you know what I'm saying. You look at it from different perspectives. You remember Dan, That's then they got battled with me and knowing them and from Saint Nick Paul, what am I doing? You know what I'm saying, those type of things, and then you come.
Speaker 2: Full circle and do something beautiful. That's what we're talking about now.
Speaker 4: Her may say that when he put the group together, he came and got you because you were the street element.
Speaker 2: Of the group.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Us put us on to this.
Speaker 1: I mean, like we said, that's where he really know me from, right, really just grinding like my group and I be, which is me big stand.
Speaker 2: Greece was the producer. We was on the turf. We was Hongry, you know, and we used to just be in the n I.
Speaker 4: B stand for Niggas in black Okay, right that I was still originally.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: He was.
Speaker 1: Kind of on our West Coast ship at her time, you know what I'm saying. You know, easy in them had their uniform. We was kind of on that ship.
Speaker 2: We was.
Speaker 1: We was going real hard with with with the music on on that side, real hard, and we was just kind of knowing because of Greece and the tapes going around word of mouth.
Speaker 2: That's what it was back then. You had to have your thing up. And you know I was.
Speaker 1: I'm still one of them guys. I ain't gonna keep saying was, but that's what I do.
Speaker 2: I'm from that. You know, get busy.
Speaker 1: Paul Hallam got a lot of spits. We put that on on on on this too. They be acting like we ain't like the mixtapes. Is we we we run back rap? You know, we the top And that's I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Home.
Speaker 1: For me, I'm always on big hard, So I'm just saying that that's where you had to be at the time to even be respected. You got to get busy. But we ain't playing no noise. I call it big noise, not none of that. You got to get busy. So when Murder felt that it was time, because if you look at the dynamic of the group, it's elements. Everybody feels in a position. So that gives everybody they chance to be the person they are. Nobody has to do this because we have a person for this. You know, he picked a great personnel and that's what it was about. Like hud six, that's the mayor, that's the that's the thing to the tay. You know, I'm glad you bro, yes, because I believe that's Cavs brother. No brother, but and you know, being a part of Hallom world.
Speaker 4: But hud six was so much belonged to the industry, like like everyone loved him.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, Like I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Another person that I know in the industry, and I know he has a street background, but I'm not mentioning that because I know we know each other through the industry. I don't give a if you're a street nigga on the street nigga industry niggas, be clear, just be clear. So I don't remember a person that got along with every crew, every label, like like like those person he was the people whose person.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm not sure if you remember that got an iconic pickures him nas and big l right over.
Speaker 4: Around.
Speaker 2: That's a classic ict right, Yes, he got that that thing. Honty six people's person.
Speaker 6: Man. Everybody loves Hudy six man. Everybody shows up. We do every year on his on his birthday and it's passing, we go to the mural. I got a picture of me and you buy six mural. Yeah, so yeah, every year on his birthday. We go over there, like some candles, have some drinks for him. I got a picture me and you in front.
Speaker 2: Of the mural. Hell yeah, hell yeah, but no six great guy, man. We miss him. Rest in peace, Hudy six man.
Speaker 4: You know, I always think of it like that, because, like I said, I felt like he belonged to the industry because he was so so much welcomed and so much loved, and the industry lost at that time.
Speaker 2: But this is y'all direct family. Yes, but like, how did that? Like you know, I bro, yeah, me and men know, me and men know? Was you taking me right back to the funeral? Right now? My man?
Speaker 6: I see my man, he balling, he's going he like, you know, I try to hold it. I try to hold as much as I can, right you know, I lost my mom when I was fifteen years there. You know what I'm saying, Bro, that that question takes me right back. I'm seeing that me and him sitting side by side, he losing it. That's that that should affects you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We were close quarters, like we hung out every day. This wasn't no, that wasn't no industry shit. That's not industry. That's a friend That hurts, man, That hurts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was That was That was a real blow for Harlem. That was like because a lot of things even like just going back to what you said about, like like Mason Cam fallout. If I was head and I don't think it would happened then, yeah, Ben, because Hud like me and Ma's folks, you know, like Damn Camera, shiit nigga. You know, like I'm pretty sure Cam niggas on their side, but hord is they both you know what I mean. I talk to Mace right, could talk to Camp because they had to fall out before and they stopped him and probably like sham guard you know, sham yeah player. That's why Doc dak can Yo Jannigas is wild. I could probably. It's just more like they like real new she It's just like they like everybody, man, I mean just growing up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Like what people don't understand is everybody was friends first, Like we talked in fourteen fifteen because they all played basketball and we all did music like Bbo and Big L. You know, Big L was on he you know, he was with lawfing this and he started to mcgruthy he you know, you know, thet SE so when Mason Camp started Raman, they would go to l right. So now like I remember Mace like first to Mason Camp first the beef Beef was just like Yo, these niggas are nice beef. He's one of one of the rap members party b BO. But they all want the man Center together. So they rapping the girl like all that's good, but y to rap like this talking about compounds pounds is like double words.
Speaker 2: Like compound, seeing clean mean thing.
Speaker 7: Like take care, daycare, late fair whatever. So they come back a week later, boys looking yeah, so big l like damn all right, but they rapping the same way can rap. Now we got a thing on YouTube me white Bread Future inside saying the same way cam Ron. Now even Robins says we were kids. Ramen again the big like a week later, well like damn he blown away.
Speaker 14: Damn.
Speaker 7: He's like, well, y'all gotta start doing sixteens. They like, what's sixteens? They says Ron, Yeah, not really like I'm saying like when people say they like Kendrick Spirits, these niggas he was able to do, like this is where's saying it able to do spit bubbles Like they just they just do stupid stupid shit and laugh at it. And we'd be like, yo, it's fucking stupid, but to them it's funny. So the girl was just like, all right, say you're a round again. The girl is kind of going two three one one. They said sixteen. So he like, I stopped Cam, say sixt thing, stop cam, same thing you see on TV. Same was his kid. Oh I got this cam like this is two weasy Mace, you know, Mace calm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then they come back a week later and it was over. I mean to the point Big I mean, I love Big Gether of Death, but I think Cam and Mace was just because that's why didn't put him on another.
Speaker 2: A lot of things.
Speaker 7: He probably excluded Mace outh because because there was just I mean, them niggas was just the.
Speaker 2: You know what happened.
Speaker 6: They caught it and they learned it quick, and they they started getting better than the teacher type ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they got I mean way because I mean, you know, because I'm really there at you know, like every so on the park, the night shoot, they come and they freestyle and all the time, every they just freeest Doyle and freestyle and freestyle and you just see how they just really excelling.
Speaker 2: Really then they stretching because yeah, they they went wild.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you know, l had a couple of dollars, Groff had a couple of dollars. These niggas, these niggas brokes and they rapping, They rapping for survival, you know.
Speaker 14: What I mean.
Speaker 7: And and then Bill he was still down with D I. T. C. So he still had like his connections, you know, fact Joe and Andre giant him, so he was like in there ready they you know they wasn't so yeah, it was, it was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 7: It was cool growing up and like being in the battle. Not really well I'll tell you late about the battle. But before they was wrapping with each other, then they started rapping against each other.
Speaker 4: All shows about giving people flowers, want to give you all your flowers.
Speaker 2: Better than the grammy people.
Speaker 7: I want to say one thing that a lot of people really don't know. All of this is because of Stace. Wow, all of this because and you know Stace, she kind of mad at me years, but I got it. I got to do this for her because when everybody so when Big Girl had his deal and everybody went to school. Mace went to Purchase, I went to b mc C. Jim Joe Jim went to b m c C Cam went to Texas. But Stace met Cuda, so we know, like we know she met Yeah, So Stace walked around with me's tape and now the reason why I give up flowers because anybody stops and gave Coo Cooda from Jakuta, Cuda from b A that's from v A. Yeah, but Kuda was cool with Biggie, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So he met Stace was and gave let me like, let me, it's so much. Yeah, it's it's it's it's so much.
Speaker 7: That's like that A lot of people don't know because so Stace gave Couta the tape and then he wanted Couta wanted to meet Mace, and Greece was doing Ma's demo. So I just I ain't gonna go all on, but is really there is the reason?
Speaker 2: What else? So baby Baby twin twin sister gave Uda. How does she know?
Speaker 6: So Kudo's girl, one of Kuta's girls at the time, was with with Stings, So she's like, oh, I got this guy.
Speaker 2: Bro man, it's biggie. She's like, where are my brother's dead? Nice?
Speaker 9: This ship.
Speaker 7: And only its because everybody like because everybody went their separate ways because Ken went to school, Mace from the school, so everybody pretty much stoped rapping. So now it's like, what's next.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask because the first time I ever heard Mace's name is when Big said he said something and he was like Mason them.
Speaker 2: No, that was later only you, only you came out.
Speaker 7: You were talking about Victory Mason getting Mason.
Speaker 9: That was that was.
Speaker 2: Before thinking with the free st Okay, But.
Speaker 4: Okay, from Cuda, how does Kuda? How does Mace wound up a bad boy?
Speaker 2: Okay? So they went to how can I be down one of these want to these Atlanta things right in Miami? How can I know the Miami? Okay, I don't think it was that this was in Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 7: It wasn't even that he it was it was Jermaine, the pre party who don't wanted.
Speaker 2: Mace to me. Jermaine, Yes, it's true, that's true, and he like, damn, who is my man?
Speaker 7: He rap he rap for fuff, don't.
Speaker 2: Sound to nobody will get you new York signs he was gonna sound.
Speaker 7: With heavy D heavy D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man sign the heavy D heavy D was offering. He had so it was like that was God bless heavy D. But that wouldn't worked.
Speaker 2: No, I can see that wouldn't coming out.
Speaker 7: Genius seen them. I've seen them. I was there when they was making them hits. Puff. I think a Puff is a genius man. He might not write this, he might not write the verse or do the b but he not arrange it. It's a lot of things that he don't really get a lot of credit for, you know what I mean, Like Mace did like my Morning more problem Puffed, they had been away the world remixed, you know what I mean. I was there for both of them, like and so like, he don't get a lot, a lot the credit that he really deserved. They made a real good team.
Speaker 6: But that's why so JD missed out right end up signing up a Mace rapper Puff Puffy Yo, don't don't talk to nobody.
Speaker 2: Want to get home is up?
Speaker 6: Mace flew back, jumped on home more you want to come or you want to It was over after that now I want to say real quick, so JD when it was time for hallow world.
Speaker 2: He's like, yo, hold up, missed out on me. So he spent the block. You know what I'm saying, It makes sense.
Speaker 7: But it was, I mean, behind the scenes, it was. It was bad. It was bad.
Speaker 2: I'm walking around with this like radio ck quick Thomas. Yeah, all right, but anybody he was still saying, no, no, no, anybody want to join me?
Speaker 9: All night?
Speaker 2: Shot?
Speaker 4: All right, come and do this chills all right? Just so y'all know I don't work for missus Carter.
Speaker 2: Is that whiskey? Yeah? So yes, it's drink. So I went from party the other night.
Speaker 4: It was Alex Tour party, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday. And I walked in and this bottle was sitting there, and you know, I seen it on the graund. I'm like, okay, that's that's that's that's that's right. And I took a shot of it. Oh my god, I see it chilled, chilled. So then I was like, man, it was too good. And then I seen my wife.
Speaker 2: She took a sip.
Speaker 4: She didn't really down her shot. I was like, you you a drink chas wife. I'm disappointed girl. And I took the rest of it boom. But then I had another one and I was like, Okay, we're gonna do this. So I wanted to bring this. This is the first time it's ever been on a drink chat. Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You want to play them?
Speaker 11: The rules?
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta put on my glasses. I can't see. This is a drinking game, all right. So it's shots. It's the shots game. So I don't know how you want to do it. You can yours. We don't want to with that. I'm gonna do the shots. You know. I got that before I said Yeah, I said I.
Speaker 4: Had it in the part you could really see better with my glassy nigga getting glass.
Speaker 2: You can see you can tell you the subscription. Yeah, about to start hating with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the transitions. I got what's the other ships called the ship that you wear all day?
Speaker 2: Progressive? Okay, man, we know you can't see, all right, cool, this is what this is. Shots though.
Speaker 9: Shot.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you two choices. If you pick one, nobody drinks. If we don't pick we drink shots and cardi shots. And you can already noticed the show a lot. But I just like to hear and we here. I want to two choices.
Speaker 11: One nobody drinks and if you say both of neither, which means you we all, we all drink with you, though individually questions, for instance, is first one is for all three of y'alla?
Speaker 2: And there's certain question is gonna.
Speaker 6: Be for just you?
Speaker 2: Just you, just you? Just for stories, like like bringing up people's names.
Speaker 15: You can tell stories not about this and anybody's okay, sir, Sir Davis.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I had that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like and it's small shots because it's a long shot. It's a long game.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm doing mister leading you everything you said, I said, that's.
Speaker 2: Alright, alright, gone, yeah, yeah, so you you.
Speaker 7: This is what stories.
Speaker 2: Mace or camp.
Speaker 16: Myself, Let's take a shot. I was trying to keep I was trying to keep the love. If you want to keep up.
Speaker 2: Thing is, but we can go. I'm gonna take a shot for.
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean, because you can kind of explain it so on reason while I was only as I would say, Mace is because Mace can do what other rappers can do, but a lot of rappers can't do what Mas could do, you know what I mean? And like that right there, and because and you know, I'm kind of not biased where he was like my first draft pick, so you know what I mean, just just like that.
Speaker 4: So so we took a shot. All right, this is for all three of y'all. Again, I'm sorry, but it might turn out to be all three of y'all. Dip set or the locks. I'm gonna go l ox. You know why because I grew up more with the locks than dip set.
Speaker 2: Locks.
Speaker 6: They raised you know, not personally, I mean I can, but I'm talking about musically, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm gonna go to them niggas. Come on, locks, come on, hold with the locks.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because of Harlem, I thought, okay, okay, I can't lit you.
Speaker 4: This is what?
Speaker 2: This is? What what again? D m X or jay Z turn lights even lower Now, I'm going hold, come on, we gotta come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Big or Biggie Small.
Speaker 6: Gotta be out Yo, Bro Yo, broot yo.
Speaker 2: Let's you want a story, Let's get it. Let's get it. B I g brouh. Do you understand how? I don't know how long.
Speaker 6: Big Big Big been going for bro, but there's there has yet to have been anything remotely close to Biggie Smalls Bro, and I thought and I thought, hoole, you know, like just for the record hole Like, but.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's yeoh bro, that kid b I bro the flow everything.
Speaker 6: Bro, you ever want to tweak out it feel like you're hearing some new b I just go to like the just put kim like put listen to a couple of little kim joints.
Speaker 2: Like many people tell me my staff is terrific.
Speaker 6: Stupend this tremendousthing Bro, Bro, nobody compares to be I'm gonna finish real quick. Nobody is even come close to Biggie Small's never like Bro, that kid was two. The kid was twenty something. Bro, you listen to your his flow. We're talking flow.
Speaker 2: So we let's go with.
Speaker 6: What qualifies right for the best of them. See gard m see Bro, Biggie Smalls his flow, this nigga's voice, everything he says.
Speaker 2: You seeing it.
Speaker 4: Yepp Bro, nobody comes next Copper when Biggies, I'll help you out. When Biggie's album first came out, I was in jail, and when I heard the album I Smell Best.
Speaker 17: Of b.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh ship, Like that's how ill he described his it's like literally could smell Booklet smelled like.
Speaker 6: To me back then you see, you don't know nobody's putting, nobody's close, nobody's close.
Speaker 2: Okay, hmm listen, Dame dash or Deep and Rough Riders, I really know, Dame I with tho. Okay, I mean what is this like? The second this? Okay, Tupaca easy, come on, come on, take a shot. No, we can't say if we can't do be out without Tupac. Okay, Tupac.
Speaker 6: Now, if you ask me, so, this is gonna sound really crazy. So if you asked me my top five and seas, right, I guess who's number one? Tupac.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 18: So so it's so big.
Speaker 2: You get it right, listen, get it? Let me.
Speaker 6: Listen bro so pa right, we're talking about different like Pac is like this niggas like like he's like more of a not on on a musical, even on the musical, but he's not like he's not he doesn't rap better than Biggie, but as a rapper, right, he makes me he makes me feel some holes some type of all other way like he makes like Pock is like the's Tupac. He's a bob mal he's gonna be around for the next hundred years. This is tu when we're all going, they're gonna talk about these. Number one is my favorite, but Biggie. But he's not better than Biggie. So however you want to scramble that, Yeah, scramble.
Speaker 2: It that good thing because he's not. But he's because like growing up whatever, like his his that's that's a fact. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: Both to right.
Speaker 1: But it's gotta be a one sometimes one with pop Up and Park a lot of times because we've had this debate a million times, we kind of put we try to put them in a separate category like God.
Speaker 7: There, Yeah, and then we start the regular rapper.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, and then we start regularly put them in guards here.
Speaker 6: We can't yet, we can't play True Pocket and Biggie in top fives anymore. They guards here, they guards here.
Speaker 2: Still your publishing on that we can't. It's a discredit to them.
Speaker 6: And it's a discredit to niggas like Wayne niggas, like Ho, the niggas that's alive. It's still reading because like you prepare a discredit to them because they work hard. The niggas put out more albums than them guys. But we gotta put them, we gotta, we gotta separate.
Speaker 2: Nino Brown or Frank White. I'm going Frank. You know what's cute. This is bigger than you know Brown. I'm going Frank. Ship is bigger than you know Brown.
Speaker 7: I'm going Frank.
Speaker 2: I'm going Frank. Now, well, they both told Huh, I'm gonna take a shot. Look, we forgot we was.
Speaker 1: In the game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a ship drinking that certain David.
Speaker 14: This is fantastic, all right, Nellie and Luda Luda Luda for me, Luda definitely going Nelly.
Speaker 6: Nelly least Nelly's on under under underrated. Uh, what's the name mc Nelly's performed at the goddamn super Bowl.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 7: We're talking about you, right, you right.
Speaker 2: It means everybody already said, let's check it out.
Speaker 6: Listen, my pig means everything, right, I'm going with fucking Luda, Chris right, because I'm sorry, I'm bugging. I'm it's taking in, thank you, mister. I'm going with Nelly. Yeah, I'm going, Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm going with Nelly Man Nelly monumental Man new he got a Diamond album. Bro Nelli's is you know, he's Nelly bro. And they actually did a verses too. I wish I wish they could do their verses open over because they didn't.
Speaker 2: That was that was, that was each other. Never can't.
Speaker 6: When we're talking about that thing. Yeah, from we got to a criterion. With the criterion could be it could be the best.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's fair. Nobody drinks, but we did drink. I don't know, we didn't. I don't know what we did.
Speaker 6: David, David so Jewels. I'm going, yeah, I would go with I would go with Santana just for.
Speaker 2: People. I got more of of of a rapport with you know what I'm saying. Yeah, he gonna take a shot. Yeah, I like Santana better everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody takes actually everybody. It's the Titanic man slick Rick or dread three thousand.
Speaker 2: I heard your I love it, just one, no one, slick Rick the Ruler, Man, Slick the Ruler. Yeah, yeah, children, do you know what?
Speaker 4: I just certain heard children's story? He said, oh three head of the block to university the b X. You know what, But but you do you understand that europe people they don't call it college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they call it university here to college. I'm talking. I'm I'm thinking it's in and then university, college, university, it's ever we might have you might have to go to Genius where your people go on vacation. You know what they call it the holidays. Yeah.
Speaker 19: See you know that university Georgia University. I ran into a tree UNI near university college, but.
Speaker 2: Lean College, I don't thinking.
Speaker 4: I think so man be it could be because university, university street, university.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: OK.
Speaker 2: And what he's saying if he's saying that.
Speaker 4: Run into a tree near university, near college, near a college.
Speaker 2: University, yeah, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That he's saying.
Speaker 1: They don't say college. They say university in the round. When I'm saying ran into a tree near university.
Speaker 2: We got to get to the right now.
Speaker 4: Three. Yeah, because you know, I've been catching a little ship like you know what I'm saying. What like listen, I listened to Tony Tony Tony Tony Tony said, well, it may be cold on the East coast, but on the other side.
Speaker 2: I said, that was a shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that was r Come on, maybe cold on the East coast, how you gotta talk about our weather.
Speaker 20: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we have a couple of few more coasts, right. Just they skipped over down south, it may be cool on the East coast. That was a shot. That was a shot that all the time of side it never rains, said classics. That's a classic song. O D B or bismarcky O yo yor and O d B.
Speaker 6: You worked with O d B T And that was so crazy, you know, man, Can you imagine like, can you imagine like trying to write a verse, not rite, not say write a verse?
Speaker 2: What O D B did you work with? You were fell came jail? Okay? I worked with rock and Fella O d B. Okay, I did too, that's the same time. But that was like it was but now we didn't you know, producing Yeah, yeah, yeah. Trying to write a verse for brother you imagine should should be y'all what.
Speaker 6: Like, there's no there's no like you You're gonna overthink that every you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But he was cool, man, it worked out. I did. I did. I don't want to say too much.
Speaker 6: It's so crazy and we need to stop this for songwriters, man, especially hip hop songwriters like bro having a hit record is a good problem. So for me in my world, right, So as a as a rappers writer, right, nobody was like, oh, please don't tell nobody this. Please don't tell nobody this. I don't want to, you know what I'm saying, because and I get and I get it with rappers because everybody want to have my cheese.
Speaker 2: More like Nigga, I did this, but one hundred percent of nothing is nothing?
Speaker 6: Right, you want to write your whole ship just to say you did it. Cool, but you could get some help. Michael's actually right, thriller myself. These records are like these, these is these one hundred million like this. When I tell Nigga, I'm like, yo, this you got a good problem.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I don't want to. I don't care about telling people I wrote your song. I just want to get paid for right and so on.
Speaker 6: Right, so God, don't worry about Claire or.
Speaker 2: N w S.
Speaker 1: I gotta go with the niggas and black boys. Is crazy, n w A, it's crazy you're going with n w A.
Speaker 2: I'm a little younger. I'm a little older. And that thing came over the West Coast.
Speaker 7: It was Hall them calves.
Speaker 2: So this is what we're doing.
Speaker 7: Niggas.
Speaker 4: You picked them w a you was about to pick Wu tang right, I'm picking So there's two against woman that we drinked and they outol.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, all right. Don't wants listening to you though everybody you know I'm full in. I swear to drunk. I'm not God. That's okay. The Jets are the Giants, Giants man. Last night you saw Giants man, Jets man.
Speaker 7: They didn't let saying go many going going right?
Speaker 2: Jets we got Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 7: The Giants, let let say combalk be going man.
Speaker 2: They did. They played it, so we're going Jets. I'm going Giants still, but yeah, they played So you're going Jets, Giants whatever?
Speaker 6: Okay, No, I said, I said, I'm gonna mant.
Speaker 2: I picked the Giants, Yeah, Giants. J just was even, he said, he said, nothing you can tell you that you open football Sunday eleventeen years ain't pick me, so be safe, okay, Lauren Hill or might come on, we gotta go el boogie. You gotta go l boogie.
Speaker 7: That's the Queen.
Speaker 2: Queen, even with the one album, was influential I believe he loved like like I love like, I like rough neck and.
Speaker 1: All that, like shot shots to this body, Dad, I like cappuccino up on my ind was hard, But we're talking about It's funny how money changed.
Speaker 2: Situation law right away this Even if you take away second, she's still she's an nf C.
Speaker 7: But I mean, if you're gonna go without the singing and shot shoot, you think I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it with like and and and and Lauren without the singing.
Speaker 7: Yes, because her melodies make corrector with a.
Speaker 1: Melodies without the single Lauren is better than some niggas without this.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you talking about without the singer, let's strap or Lauren singing? Let's we could do a versus without Laurence r tell.
Speaker 7: Me when she to go eight balls and then start singing at the last. Ye see life going straight and straight is crazy straight six straight twenty Yeah, like ye.
Speaker 2: Don't play yourself. You already said Lauren.
Speaker 1: I did say Morman, but you said without the singing. That's a different crop of you.
Speaker 2: Keep You can't just yourself walk. It's one. Can we take a shot against one cancer? Shot like I'm gonna two against one? You do take a shot. You came up with that, yeah against one. If they're not if they don't know they picked, oh no, we don't. We don't drink. They picked it was to it's too if they don't pick two.
Speaker 4: Against one, all right, it's okay, all right, shots, I'm down to drink whatever.
Speaker 2: Mc gruf a g.
Speaker 13: I'm go.
Speaker 2: The crime dog. Yeah, that was easy.
Speaker 7: Everybody Groth never really.
Speaker 2: Got is just I always thought he was.
Speaker 6: Puppy growing up. Man with Mace, you know. Uh, Mace used to even when we used to talk, he'd be like, yo, that make.
Speaker 2: A ground, right, I'm like, yeah, we always we always just grows.
Speaker 7: I mean girls, he was He wasn't.
Speaker 2: Money man. He was shy at that time. He was getting on. He was, he was he was signed heavy. Yeah, ge definitely, okay, Dame Greece or just Las. We're gonna go with Greece, with Grizzly, yeah, Scott, okay, Greece, goy.
Speaker 1: You know he started that, you know when everybody was coming up Jada, everybody niggas don't started something like I was there that night in D and D Like that's the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of the cook up for everybody. That's Greece. Just blaze. Did I like it? World? Yeah, shout out to just that a dad or googy look, oh take a shot, shot shot. I like that and I like that. Yeah, fashion bunch all together, Jesus Chris. Those are legends, fashion fashion legend man. Shout out the groove and that Boys in the Hood of Minister Society and you want to see a dead body, I ain't go front. I like Old Dog. I'm going with minutes.
Speaker 6: Old Dog is one of my favorite characters ever. Take Yes, I'm going with minutes. Sorry, even though Kane that was boys and Minutes, you have minutes all day minutes.
Speaker 2: Boys in the Hood got a better kind of that's cue. That's cue. I think it was the first time breaker. It was the first of that. You say, like you say, like Minister is a sequel to it's the predecessor. Yeah, because just l A. It's just a movie that came out like that two about the l A. Yeah, what about Uh, it's just the first unless you're counting colors colors, I don't care.
Speaker 21: I don't count could go, can't go. So it was the first I see that colors that song. Yeah, we're talking about that but that movie going on the Pool, Like.
Speaker 2: I said in my EERB, this is what that movie was? Well to me? Which one.
Speaker 4: He said, don't call it? You would say south Central? It was realistic. Yeah, but I'm not doing to l A. I'm gonna do it in New York. And that's just sounded crazy to me. I don't I don't know it just to me.
Speaker 2: I want you to color color.
Speaker 15: It's like Boys in the Hood, Men's Society, and then Juice. Those are the movies that resonated. Listen, all right, I generated I get it correct.
Speaker 2: You know, Colors you don't qualify, but South Central you do.
Speaker 4: It's just again, maybe it was I was still too young for Central. He's too close to l A. He's yeah, he's taking this shit too personal.
Speaker 6: With you.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 14: What was it?
Speaker 2: It wasn't whole minutes minutes minutes m TV Raps, rap City in rap City, rap City in the basement. That's something different rap. That's crazy rap. So that's a noise.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, I probably go with the basement legend. That last episode of Raps was crazy cpher was. Remember that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I need a second. You don't have a hour Glass of Too Many Hours class.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have to go.
Speaker 2: That was crazy too.
Speaker 7: You're talking to you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: Uh you know c that that that's sipher.
Speaker 2: Okay, now this one, I don't know where you're gonna end up individually.
Speaker 4: This is all three. I mean, we just we might as well just keep it all three. Kanye West off for rall.
Speaker 2: We started.
Speaker 6: Man now because I gotta give it. I gotta say what resonates with me? Right because I love obviously we all love them both, right, Yes we do. Pharrell beats Man.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 6: We can't say Pharrell without the Neptunes. That's it's it's kind of just kind of messed up. That starts as phar Real without Chad and and you know what I'm saying, because you know when we were recording you know, two beats Yeah, emelik yo, bro, we was getting you. You you catapulted that. That's that's up. Yes, I'm on penalty with you. My budget is.
Speaker 13: Out with you.
Speaker 2: That's right, yo. Right, So right now you got Beach from Pete We and Chunk King We.
Speaker 6: I got we got records with with would be for real real go on with it's no safe to say that is unfair that for that chat what you like, it's unfair.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm going for Okay, you got on the purple so I don't know where you're going with this.
Speaker 2: Ask Okay, that's pleasing. Listen, you.
Speaker 7: Talk to me.
Speaker 2: Man, that that show a tall facing be. I gotta go to Kanye man, that that be he made for them. One for Kanye.
Speaker 4: I'm going, you're going, they're going rapper yea, but ahead, that's what that's what will we drink because it's to the one they picked, they both picked.
Speaker 2: Now we have a shot in a minute, we sunk. Take the shot anyway, drink shot. Yeah, it is a month. You gotta take this one. You know that scarface of ice Cube, but I gotta take it. You know, I ain't gonna brad. That's not my final answer. But yo, that that.
Speaker 6: She's never seen a man cry. I can't man that whole album Yo, that Jesse James about Yo.
Speaker 2: Wait, Yo that I ain't gonna front but Cube, Oh my god, take a fucking shot. That's what the game is for yourself. I'm not taking answer to just take a shot. I'm not picking, I'm not thinking.
Speaker 7: I mean, ce man, God, damn, I'm glad. Y'all said it off. Used to be hard. Now you're just waiting.
Speaker 2: So I'm going, right, I'm going.
Speaker 7: I'm going.
Speaker 2: I'm going either way. Shot one show. I'm gonna miss that shot too.
Speaker 4: I tell you, I tell you a quick story about Scarffee. We're in Vegas super Dog number one. The promoter like, yo, you want to go first. I don't realize this is Vegas Scarface territory. So I'm young, dumb, full of come, don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 4: Scarff Face got I'm closing out the show. I'm number one, big mistake. Trust me, you don't want to come on after married man man.
Speaker 2: Yo. I was like, that's why I take a show.
Speaker 7: We did a show, all right, because you know to you know, doing show, like we kind of picked at that time. You know, Mason is hot and the fish so he was the brother said when do y'all want to go? So we're like, yo, we never really went. We never really went last you know, look, you know just like ice Cube go yo. I think it was yo, him and Carrots. One might have been in the best that we had to give it the cute, we might have to, we might have to be a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was one of those.
Speaker 6: I was going, Yo, I remember you came to Halt to the Apollo with the Jerry curls with the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Hat are you dumb? The whole lockdown? Yeah, what's the whole He got with Bump Squad when he first came in with the bomb squak cray take a shot. I can't pick I can't pay it, I can't put it.
Speaker 22: I think it's your podcast, radio, podcast, radio, podcast, podcasts radio. You know it's political political. I think it's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm sure. You know we're all growing up on radio. We need radio. I love radio. But if I had to choose to choose podcast age, podcast is good.
Speaker 1: I like, I like podcasts, podcast, but you get to see some live things that go with it, not just the audio.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lord, for that's see who is Lord? Who is hip hop? Car? Gotta be at least.
Speaker 7: And big, not saying teaching, but like that's how you should do a song. And then he would and he would the girl would bing into like you know it's tough. Yeah, I'm going off for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it. Jamaine dupri Or Earth got JD. I did jam Morning with j D. Shout out to j D. That's my guy. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: When first morning when we first moved to my Atlanta, we we lived with j wh live with He gave us give his key to his crib.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why when I think what May said about the whole because when the deal, like they were doing the deal, wanted to move, they like, yo, just just take the crib and bull cast. So yeah, Drainy free a real good dude. Yeah, real real good, real good. He goes the dancer.
Speaker 2: Yeah what what was that? That was fresh? Yeah the fresh fest fresh fast. That's that's the way way clips or E p m D.
Speaker 6: Eric in Paris making dollars and I'm and I'm and I would I'm in the age I could pick the clips. But now I'm talking about impact on me. I got to give you answers based off of how that should impact me.
Speaker 7: E p m D. All day.
Speaker 1: E p m D is more culture, but the clips is tough. Yeah, the clips push it is really extra push pm D. I'm going that's you know, changing your parents. What day?
Speaker 2: I would love to know your answers for this ship. Yeah, that's why we're not forget Gangstar or Eric b Rocket.
Speaker 1: Gangs can't be that's the all like when you're saying that, like you're playing around like a top of the brass.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna even play but all okay, And Google was dope Google.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the that's the that kid kicking hold in the speaker, pull the plug jet.
Speaker 23: On top of the breast. Evil Missy. I'm going, yeah, that's it, MISSI. Okay, asap Rocky or Travis Scott a sad for me just because Hall, big HALLM I'm going with that buyer. I'm going big Hall with that.
Speaker 6: Okay, see this there's no criteria, so this is these are these questions are loaded because there's no criteria.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with a Rocky Y're all together, Carcani or Foble.
Speaker 2: I like Carccile, man. I think even though they you know, they went commercial with the l with the with the you know what I'm saying, but I like I like I like Carcaile.
Speaker 6: I like corc It's more like retro vintage. I think they probably still got football and fucking.
Speaker 2: They got some call out. I guess I don't know call I like car. I'm yes.
Speaker 4: All three was together for the last couple of ones. I'm very proud of y'all. This is the last one. We got one more, one more before the last one. Kendrick or Cole, Kendrick or Cool mm hmm, what you said one Kendrick Lamar or.
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 24: So yes, what you like, said Jacob Jack Cole, Kendrew, Kendrick. Take a shot might as well the one I just took.
Speaker 2: I got one last one left. She just took one again.
Speaker 4: We try to get you to finish that body. You ain't gonna okay, I just took him a loyalty or respect. I'm gonna go with respect just me. I think it just lasts longer because essentially, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Respect. Yeah, I'm gonna go respect. Yeah, we like that.
Speaker 7: I'm loyal to I'm gonna know that ship.
Speaker 2: Oh that's two to one. That's another shot. I catch you. You ain't taking those shot anyway.
Speaker 4: So Cardy, it's saying people call one of the hottest rappers out Cardy. God, it's crazy. I know you personally, but we have to introduce you to our world. I know you probably don't don't mind, but I'm sure that's things that come across your desk.
Speaker 2: Yes's interesting obviously talking about Cardi B. Absolutely big up to Cardi B. She's the New Yorker too, shout out to her big New York. Yeah, no, its that was like, like not not. I feel like that was like ironic, just like damn, we got to the same name. She just gotta be right. So now that's cool.
Speaker 6: I don't that's that's Cardy B's but she's she's a fucking legend.
Speaker 2: Legend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's a fucking legend. I love I love Cardi B. The name wise whatever, I'm gonna get a picture when with her. Say call the real Cardy please say, he said, nah, I.
Speaker 2: Feel no ways about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's look look before I'm about survivor real quick. But you spoke about it earlier. Jam on it, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Your first budget budget opens again.
Speaker 4: It's two of the hottest producers out, one of them being puff Daddy, the other one being Jermaine Duprie.
Speaker 2: You guys had to deal with all the world already.
Speaker 6: So Digga did jam On it And we all know jam On is from the Nuclears jam oning jam on it, So that was a that was a samber But Digger did jam on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, j D had a verse on it. Okay, yeah, but what about it? You know, I'm saying, what made you go with j D? Like for that time? I ain't gonna fry. That's a good question.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 6: I'm fifteen, right, I'm still in high school. I didn't know if it was up to me because broke.
Speaker 2: So we started on Clue tapes, right, yes, so big up the clue, too, big up the clue. Yah yo. I used to go with Mace before we did that freestyle.
Speaker 6: Mace had a few more freestyles on Clue before we did our freestyle. So I used to go with Mace to do those freestyles, to go to his mom's basements.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yes, So.
Speaker 6: I feel like, I mean, I was young man. I feel like if it was up to me, I would have put out more street ship, more mixtape ship instead of doing jam on and jam on.
Speaker 2: It's cool. I was, I was young, you know. I mean I had my go, not my goal, but made the pre for me. For me as a young guy, Chris Cross changed my life. I wasn't even.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, bro chriss cross. This is the time of the box when you got to call up request jump right. So Bro, that was life changing for me. Jump just alone. J D was was a part of that. So I was satisfied and happy with working with j D. It's crazy because s was on that song before JD was on it.
Speaker 2: This is around the town seas was I was was a fire. He took off of that. You found it wasn't my. It wasn't my on them clear scene.
Speaker 7: They were a lot of ship ain't clear.
Speaker 2: Know that, but yo, But I was happy. But if it was up to me, I would have stayed. I would have stayed. Yo.
Speaker 6: I got a rock clue tape top of New York laying koo wait with two steaks. I would have stayed there because that was my That was my warm spot, you know what I'm saying. So but it was cool to love and shout out to cool Love because that's still my brother. But you know what it is Brough at the time. So the music business, right, we gotta think the business of music, right, get what I'm saying. So he thinking, Yo, we get JD on here. You know, subconsciously you think you know what I'm saying, you go commercial, Yeah, you're trying to get out of there. So me at the time, but I was just so happy to be there. That's really the ass that it didn't really matter to me. But I was coming from a from a tenement building and it's Harlem. I had to get you know what I'm saying. I was really struggling.
Speaker 2: I was happy to be there. I got a record there with Penalty, I got you know on there compone shout out the components there, this is the n N David Banner was on that label. It wasn't David.
Speaker 19: It was.
Speaker 2: Exactly we're gonna go there. So Bro.
Speaker 6: Ultimately, Bro, I was just excited. Man, looking back now, I would have changed. I would have put out some a little more edgy instead of just going gamring.
Speaker 2: But Bro, I had JD almost so I don't regret it. I love it. You know. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I have the same story in a different way because when when my album dropped, they told.
Speaker 2: Me that super Dog would never work m because the.
Speaker 4: Reason while I didn't go platinum fast because I listened to them. You gotta remember, Penalty was a young label too, so we learned it with the label.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like years later, I was like, holy ship, Like.
Speaker 4: They wasn't Tommy Tommy Boy wasn't a major either, but they had to convince Tommy Boy every single dollar every they got.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, it's an indie on an indie.
Speaker 7: I thought tom.
Speaker 2: Made Atlantic or you know, yeah, it was major. I'm will tell you this. The office was different. Yes, ready, I don't think it was.
Speaker 4: It was what you what you what your you're not thinking of? Was they were brought by Warner or they were brought by we Air. I forget what it was Warner.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they were fully funded, they were fully operational, and they were fully distribution. Like if you looked at it said Timmy Boy Records, very very literal in the.
Speaker 2: Thing boy we got ready.
Speaker 25: That time.
Speaker 6: They became major once we start getting the borbona. But yeah, that's what that's what it is. And I would have rather, I mean, came Milton.
Speaker 2: You know where I'm going.
Speaker 4: Yes, first off, first off, we're sitting there today, we're going through all the yeah, please, no problems. We're going through all the YouTube videos and the video pops up, well it popped up, you know, and the video pops up and it's you watching men fleek on drink chats. It's me watching or you're playing bleaks. Uh if you want drink chats. And you said, this is what you said. You said, they have to sit here having a happy Sunday and I gotta address this and you say, no, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta talk, but I gotta. Yeah, I'm like, oh, I'm dying, like literally, it was tears coming out of my eyes and I was like, this is gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's one part.
Speaker 4: Let's let's not let's ask because because what was you responding to what Bleak said?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, where we starting? Wherever? You want to know? This is your criteria? Remember what say that? What was he responding to what he said?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I think I heard him say that before. It's just funny. Well he knows me, you know what I'm saying. You know, everybody knows the situation that happening with me and Jake, right, which was rap ship.
Speaker 2: Before we go Yeah one, let's this is this Bleak first and then we're getting it. Well, that's what it was about. Because Bleak he knew me. He was on live on Olynux a wet after the situation. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of lands the thing, you know, So I'll just be like sometimes like for me and my whole thing, the whole meano thing. You know a lot of people on the GRAMD they know me as glow Father right now, but the whole meno thing, right It's like sometime they try to sweep them to the side, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a thing with me and I understand my position, but we're gonna act like we don't know me.
Speaker 1: I'm from the Trevis, like we were talking about the battles, like I'm one of them out of the Halems fitters.
Speaker 2: I'm one of the guys top of the brass, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So when it was just that and I'm like, yo, because I had seen them a couple of people they be chay and I'm just I don't be on the joints. So it was that time the homie had it and he kind of shouted me, I'm just sitting my cubby.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying people offering me will shot on my name. So I just want to you know, I like clarification. We grown men.
Speaker 1: We can always have clarification and told the truth because see the truth, it.
Speaker 4: Don't play out. It's gonna always be relevant the truth. Okay, so let me ask you, uh huh, because I don't understand how you and whole. Let me just I'm outside of looking in sometimes it's the inside of looking out.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: All I see is mace and whole kind of going through it all right. Then at some point it seemed like that calmed down and it seemed like all the world kind of broke up, all kind of winch separate wage. Let me that say, broke up. And then it seemed like you you you came out him He was like, because it was.
Speaker 2: Throw the rover over.
Speaker 9: Over.
Speaker 26: That was that, you know he was.
Speaker 2: He was known for having to range snakes.
Speaker 1: I thought, I told you my niggas a turn over the ring drover. Call them a fish out still pack the time, top down, let go a missile. We in the days of hot winters and coach summers, fake niggas popping up with big numbers.
Speaker 2: Because see a lot of them be mixing up. I'm that nigga.
Speaker 1: That's the part I want to get clarification. I'm glad you know the actual wad kind of started at right, and the essence of it, if you hear it, is hip hop h of course, of course, No, I.
Speaker 2: Never said he was a wacken shit.
Speaker 25: I know.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I come from the essence, so I know the criteria. I'm not playing with that. This is about the culture.
Speaker 1: This is about what's happening at the time, Big Harlem. You know what I'm saying. That was a shot for Big Harlem. If you hear the record and know what it's about, to say, Harlem, Hey, jacking our staff jack our style ain't got nothing to do with right, I see y'all playing man, I'm a competitor.
Speaker 2: Are we talking this?
Speaker 19: I do that.
Speaker 2: I'm really into that was this onefore y'all saw them a two fifth. Oh you want to bring up the tooth about the call about it? I don't think.
Speaker 9: Boom.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It was one of those nights. It was actually like my birthday, so we was driving put them on your your birthday.
Speaker 2: No, we actually met out of billboard billboard, the billboard.
Speaker 1: At the billboard right the light right. This was at the time when he you know the billboard with the one leg up the drop. Okay, we're getting into it.
Speaker 14: This is what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean remember two fifth.
Speaker 1: At the time, they used to let you put the billboard on the side of the Apollo right there was a whole wall so.
Speaker 2: You could get the law that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get, you get the billboard did so at the time that whatever album that was, he had to join up there. This is after Mace happened, No matter of fact, this is during all our time the label, Yes, when this situation happened. So we're coming uptown and we get at the light from El Porto.
Speaker 2: You know that block right there. We don't know that. You don't you know you put the steam fifth. So we at the light. Of course you're the projects. Come on, come on, you know what I'm saying. He lied in. So we at the light.
Speaker 1: I got all the all out chains on. It's one of those nices my birthday holding ta.
Speaker 2: Loom. Yeah, I gotta say it, Nata, I know, but Loon was there too, hum do I Okay, So we on the joint and were like you think.
Speaker 1: You are p you ain't all pe We streaming talking about rich Porter because he got the big post of it and the one leg up.
Speaker 2: You know, with the supposed to be like, I mean, that's a rich look.
Speaker 17: That's me.
Speaker 7: But he was playing.
Speaker 2: Some rich port looks.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: That thing that dropped top, that one leg up the airs, that's what.
Speaker 9: That's what.
Speaker 2: That's a big hole. I'm keeping a bundle, you know.
Speaker 7: So we on our.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, sorry, your claim was dudes biting Harlem, jacking our styles, jacking your style. Yeah, okay, and you got on his beat. Yeah cool, So we we're talking about doing it. We're gonna go, right, we ain't gonna play. If you're gonna go, let's go.
Speaker 19: We go.
Speaker 2: Understand this is the MC. That's what a lot of people don't understand. This wasn't why you think he responded. You know what that is. This ain't no little boy playing this could this could have work? You know how many people he doesn't respond to that. That's what we're trying to tell you. That's a real response. Exactly.
Speaker 1: At this time, you know, we got the lot, you know, just stuff. Yeah, you know, it's a lot going on. We got Hall them on fire, we got the Rooker. Everything's happening, and they were filming. Yeah, but they filming the movie in hall at this time, the full it's another layer to that because you know, shout out to Maca. You know that that was kind of could have been a lot movie too, vacant lot it was. It's some things in there, you know, we talk about that, but it's some texture to that. You know, where Cam and Micay would be Poe and Rich. That's a Harlem thing if you really look at the dynamic. Of course, Dame, so that happened. But during the time when I took the shot, you know, God bless the that Ms Porter's on the front of that, Miss Velma Porter. You know what I'm saying. She's on the beginning of the record. She's on the beginning of the record. You got a lot of dough, that's cool with me. You got a lot of hoes, that's cool with me. You got a lot of drops, a lot of ben to lees, but none of that shit. Don't make you all pee. Okay, this is Velma Porter. I only got two sons, come see me about that movie. I'm just saying, that's the beginning. So this is about but was more a Dame thing. I'm asking whatever thing in the movie too here's the thing. I'm in the movie just so you know what you slices. That movie was the them things.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like I said, I feel like that, feel like it was playing much like so let me eat.
Speaker 4: He shouts, rich as you because you like me and Bleak. I'll play with Bleak on camera, and I play with Beak on camera. On camera, always be like what made you go at nas?
Speaker 2: Like what was you drinking that morning?
Speaker 4: Because because you gotta know, you gotta know you him see, you gotta know that this was a big step to take or did you not know.
Speaker 1: That this let's let's let's at this time you addressed it at this time, hovis up. But we just left murder. I just let mixed the top of the brass. Right, nobody was bigger than murder? Right, Right, wasn't bigger than murder? At this time, we're talking sitting on top of the world dollar Right, So when we're talking about rap, I'm.
Speaker 2: A rapping you rap, I'm not.
Speaker 1: My mind wasn't set on the politics, right, I'm talking about rap shit, I'm fresh off falling world.
Speaker 2: And see what.
Speaker 1: Happened was I got to deal with vacant lot when I came home because that was always the play. Greece was my producer. So I got a solo deal from from Colin World once mainsh retired. I got a solo deal for vacant lot priority, vacant lot Greece. You get what I'm saying over there too. Yeah, a bunch of a bunch of the West Coast. That was another situation. But at that time, I'm thinking, MC, I'm nice.
Speaker 2: You nice.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of things going on in Harlem. You know, I get into my Harlem thing and I'm shooting my shot. I knew that the all p thing happened. It's a lot of things that happened. We talking rap, We're not We're talking culture. We're not talking rap.
Speaker 2: I'm not this is you.
Speaker 4: I'm not listened to both y'all records. Both of y'all didn't get disrespectful son, right.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. He tried to They spun it like I'm that Nigga was a dish to Hope. I'm that Nigga had nothing to do with Hope. A lot of people don't really know the case Slave record. You get what I'm saying. Rest in peace to slave a lot of people don't know. But that's what it was really about. You jacking our style.
Speaker 2: And that's really it.
Speaker 7: I know the anc when I see him and he no one suit.
Speaker 2: And at the end of the day, and to be the best wasn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't who he is today. So me, I'm going I'm on my horse. I'm not seeing the politics. But the sad part in the essence was the people got more scared than anything they could have done, and.
Speaker 2: Not even street ship, just scared because you win that hole.
Speaker 1: Now that made a lot of people not want to touch me, not because he might not have said nothing, just because they saying, yo, you crazy, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Yes, so.
Speaker 2: And then and then for him to respond, I mean another movie, a.
Speaker 4: Movie before we get to the rest launch because I wanted to keep this going. Yes, So you sitting there, you see you see you see the poster. See the poster in Harlem.
Speaker 1: And we met him at the light and right and that, and we like all out, all out, you ain't all p He's like, y'all having a good night tonight in the ti time, and.
Speaker 2: He spent out. He didn't know it was us, but later on we got a word saying he thought we.
Speaker 1: Were saying all ry P. He didn't know who he was in the truck because you're not r pe.
Speaker 2: Okay, he told somebody, you know, some niggas in Harlem saying all ray P, But we wasn't. So that's how far he didn't know that. That's the story that we know.
Speaker 1: He probably didn't even know it was us because he didn't even get the correlation.
Speaker 2: We was on one page, he was on another page. And I'm just giving you the real signs.
Speaker 1: I ain't here to bullshit you, right, So as we go further down the line, we just, like I said at the time, it's the lot, it's vacant lot. We got Linux on crazy, everything's going on. I dropped them olymics right, Oh, come on, you was on our boar.
Speaker 2: I know what we're talking about. He was on the album and.
Speaker 1: We cooked up that piece man, you know, and it was really about what's up y'are jacking our style?
Speaker 2: That's it, right? And I after him and Mace traded the shot. That's after I had a little piece of that.
Speaker 1: I had a little piece of that too, because that was going on, you know, murderous, what what what did he say?
Speaker 2: He said, those Atrox diamond what hold up?
Speaker 4: Hold up?
Speaker 6: Hold on all right, so I just want to do it. You got one, yeah, okay, join us yea, all right, So those are role exomics. That's an imaginary player.
Speaker 2: So I got it. I gotta.
Speaker 6: Came to trajectory. I want it very right, right, So I forget what this that was based off of. But so before him and Meno exchange pleasantries. Yes, ho ho you know, Explaine exchange pleasant trees. Him and Mace explained, uh, spedding trees because.
Speaker 2: Then you got murdered. Like yo, oha, here's platinum, this platinum, that platinum.
Speaker 6: There's nobody got no platinum his this is the time where Hole was on this platinum ship.
Speaker 4: We all know that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: This is me yeah right something Joe right back into it, Hove goes yo. Niggas talking real greasy on them, R.
Speaker 2: And B records a million times, nigga checking the credits, all right, another post right, let's stop it right there. Right, So that was an exchange means right, okay, you with me? Yeah, I mean I was involved. I was outside looking in. I know which shots were shot. But you followed right now you follow.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that was before that, Yeah, that was either way. My story is this. Listen, I saw a whole on my mom's both times. Me.
Speaker 6: Yes, swear to god, you ask him. You probably got his number. Yo, I saw him both times the back of the drink. Okay, let's go, I say yo, no, no, I say ship.
Speaker 2: I was at we was at a party of Exit, like somewhere it was around this time where Exit, yeah you remember Exit right right, and somewhere else.
Speaker 6: I think I was where I was with ray J. And we was at an R Kelly listening party at the Hit Factory.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, let me finish, finish, let me finished, Let me finished. I mean, you know JAYZ you got so you know we got albums with R Kelly. Yeah, come on, let let's stop, all right, I check it out, all right?
Speaker 6: Look, so look both times, right, I saw a whole right, he said, Yo, your boy came at me.
Speaker 2: I had to bite him to god. He didn't even give me a chance to respond. He just walked away, like disappeared, you.
Speaker 19: Know, yo.
Speaker 6: Now, Seriously, by the time I looked up, kid was gone. Saw him at another party. He like yo, along something along those same lines. But it was about Mace or or first it was about Mason, then it was about me though.
Speaker 2: Oh so was the first one was something about me? So I just I just explained to you how Mason him was was trading shots. Right, so I saw him on two.
Speaker 4: Different occasions, your boy, and I had to bite him. Yeah, your boys were talking about Mace. He was talking about I think Mace was first. Okay, So that's what I'm saying. That's why I was trying to backtrack it. Mace was first, right, So he said, Yo, your boy came at me.
Speaker 2: I had to bite him. I wasn't either way, look yo, your boy kid, because he said the same ship the second time. Yeah, like yo, yo, think it's violated. You know what the business is like? Yeah, and it just tap me on my shoulder was gone on some real jay z shit. Yeah you feel me.
Speaker 6: I ain't even looked up. I couldn't even respond. I have no response for you right now, but I do know. Ask them tomorrow that just happened. I guarantee you two times.
Speaker 2: Who the other thing?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's about the art. I'm into the art, Like I said, I come from battling. So when I think I'm spending out of it's nothing to me. I'm not taking it to that. Because I was young, I was greening the game on that aspect of the impact and what it could be. You know what I'm saying, because I've seen other battles and people continue and they go on. But when you're dealing with somebody of that power, yeah, it affects a lot of other things. It gives a ripple effect to the people, and that's what it was more than anybody. I don't think nobody sabotaged me or anything. I just know me doing that affected the way people do respond on to me moving forward in the game.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you, because you know me analyzing your record, you can actually never say his name.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, this is what I'm saying about the art.
Speaker 1: You know, this is what I never say now. But he say I'm not Nigga on the ad in the joint he's playing, it's a it's a few joints where he's talking about me that people don't know. When he say I rot gis on my shirt down knee, dapper Dan, he's talking about me.
Speaker 2: Wait what he you're not breaking down I'm gonna break down on.
Speaker 1: Disc record that I say, I say what you know about M Three's with b beebs Beef and Broccole's with the Omi Fatigues, Naughty Sweats, Dark Seas and White Te's One Leg Up with the A Nikes, Dapper Dan mc m and Gucci Lotto's Sergio Tashini to give a fuck, you ain't got it.
Speaker 2: So when he's saying I heard that, I want to say no song outfit homes is about it. He's talking to me, Let's be clear, you're talking real translations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I'm playing all the smoke, all the smoke.
Speaker 1: See yes, yes, but this is the cold See how you looking. I know who you're talking to because you know what we're doing. We blue tooth hip hop. Bro, That's what I'm saying. Hip hop were talking on another level of conversation.
Speaker 2: He know. And that's how he sent back his message to me. If you catch it, you catch it. If you just I don't come on talking.
Speaker 1: Guess what because they buried they kind of buried the real song, the dish that you know, so it didn't get the traction. He came back on Bleak's remix, I'm sorry it took me so long. I was on vacation. That's three months later. I'll never forget the time. I'm just telling you, I'm cheap. I know what's going on, but that's you know, he was playing from a different angle. We're gonna respect him, but you're gonna talk to this code language though, now, because if the greatest get at you, what that make you?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. That's what I said, say a real response. What's the response?
Speaker 4: They always say, watch who your opponent is because he will be linked to him for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. So if they take you as an opponent, they're actually respect I know. That's what I understand. I always tell people, he.
Speaker 19: Know what that was.
Speaker 2: He y'all took it that way. He knew what he had to do with this.
Speaker 1: And at this time because it's real and I know they was people's sister in because he was gonna leave it.
Speaker 2: I know the backstory. I got people that was in there. He was gonna leave it.
Speaker 1: But they kept saying, Oh nah, them guys uptown acting crazy too. You might want to respond to this piece. It's something going on.
Speaker 2: I know you over here, but can.
Speaker 1: See the turf is where it starts at, you know what I'm saying, And that's where I'm still at. I never stopped doing music. That's another part of me. The music I'm really from that I'm not knowing. That's why I got the response, because I tapped into the cold, the cold of this thing here and he had to say, Okay, I heard you, young fella.
Speaker 2: I gotta bite you. Though. It's a lot of there's a lot of honor. It's a lot of honor and that it's a lot of honor in that one of your close friends going at one of your one of my idols. No, bro, it's a blood sport. This is gloody gloody. But no, this is a blood sports. Glady.
Speaker 6: Here we're talking about niggas. Keep I hate how we get prisoner of the moment. So now all our minds for the last fucking four years is instagram like like like we never lived before. Fucking just for example, I'm just playing with it, you know what I'm saying. So, Bro, this is gladiator sport.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: That's these niggas is MC they they I like that. I solute that I honored. There's a lot of honor in that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. How did you feel?
Speaker 7: I mean personally knowing like so I'll come from like two stars. I come from like being at certain meetings and then them right, I just know I'm not even talking about I'm just talking about in general, certain things you do, they'll finished you. Not even one person mind said is this literal chrome battle?
Speaker 2: Got it? Got in here?
Speaker 7: Some most people be like, you know what, don't play a ship no more like I've seen I've seen. I don't say that like you know what I'm playing them on. So it's just like certain you know, you got to pick and choose your battle, of course, and that's what I'm so when he did it, I'm like, you know what, I don't think it's a good idea, yo, because no, no perfect good you know, because it didn't really it didn't really make sense, you know what I'm saying, because it's just like, yeah, because you got Mace, and the thing is about like that the whole when Mace the Mason J that the Mason J think that stems back from like big l right, so mhm, children in the corn. The reason why ch in the Corn didn't really go to it's supposed to go to it because Jay came to Harlem and battle Big L. I don't know if you know about that story. The thing that a lot of people hear stories, but they don't hear from the persons. So big Gel always just like yo, nigga, Jay came home town because like me and big L we all cool. He like he came up town was just like yo. Jay was just like yo, you want it? So big Al was like cool, nigga, do you want it right?
Speaker 2: So he like yeah.
Speaker 7: So they battled.
Speaker 2: The next day.
Speaker 7: L telling the story, he like, Yo, this thing is Jaessu is the best thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Big saying that big after the battle about.
Speaker 7: Yo, the best thing in the world. I've never I said to me like I said, I'm I'm better than Kim and Ma.
Speaker 19: Yo.
Speaker 7: The way he said this, same said that. Now this is proof he put so. Barbita was a real big thing. Babita was the first stretch stretching. She came at one o'clock in the morning. Once a week he took He took Biguel, took Ma's cam, bloodshed gruff. Next time he took jay Z. So Niggas is just like yeah, look at your face, big L.
Speaker 2: That's right. I don't remember that Big L, So I didn't know. I didn't know Big L took him up.
Speaker 7: They went together, okay, because if you listen about there be like your man could spit. But if you listen to it, niggave, that's not even the only think that that's even the beat. So and then the days it's like, yo, how you take this, nigga? So that's when the whole Jay Jay, the whole thing started. Then Big Girl pluted Jay on his album and then put Mason on his album. So yeah, yeah, and was eight is enough and for Mason for Cam on it, but I Mace, So that's what I was saying earliert. First they was rapping with each other. Then Mace just then he his bodied L just now is no is I think, remember we're young. We every thing that winlow is to see men at this time, we just going.
Speaker 2: So and wasn't supposed to sign a Rockefeller at the point. That's what he was.
Speaker 7: Yeah he was because yeah, so when when I seen it.
Speaker 2: Was playing buoyant though that was his ship, but he was taking that with her.
Speaker 7: But when he took when he took Jaya Barbito just felt a certain way, you know what I'm saying. So that's when I was just like they kind of branched, just like yo, how you say, you know how you take this nigga.
Speaker 2: And we rapping with you?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean? So that was So that's how that like the whole j thing and that imagine that. Yeah it's imaginary players. Who was Yeah that was Davis twenty So Kuda had I don't remember Kuda had a hummer? Got a yellow Hummer or Mica or whatever. Right, so we go there Jay, you know, freeze out about this time mass hot, I mean one song only you. So Jay doing a little freestyle whatever you had to watch I think, I don't know me said it on a chin chance or whatever? He said, yeah, yeah, got me.
Speaker 2: That's what you're here for here, all right?
Speaker 7: So we so when he say, damn, Playboy, where the fuck is the humna be wrong? Like window, I don't want to speculate.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 7: Different, play boy, Where the fuck is the hummer?
Speaker 2: Act?
Speaker 7: We pulled up and a yellow Hummer? Those an't roll like Donalds the funk You've done that? They had like a watch. But at this time, at this time, this is hot. You know one thing about HALLM care about two things. How much money? How much brisins you? That wasn't no, why you know what that's is that? So that's how imagine every plays. To me, I'm no, that would be wrong. So that at the end, and so as Jay started rising to the top, they like, yo, why do they like this nigga? Like he ain't doing no numb business. Even I don't know, I don't know what. So even I don't know. Season remember that when he did the joint for for Seas album Season and played it, the first thing they said was, Man, that nigga don't sell. I don't know you remember, that's just he said. So she did for Seas album.
Speaker 2: But what did he say?
Speaker 7: He was like, they said that nigga don't sell. The thing is about certain niggas, even me included numbers people. We just numbers, guys. If you ain't selling, you ain't hot. That's just that's the reality of you know, pretty much of you know, the business. So so then so after that, so when he did Rody Die Stevie, you know Stevie Jy did the beat right. No, so we did the right We had a studio session and.
Speaker 2: Cardi brought the song hold on. Carl stole the song and brought it. No listen, no listen, listen. That's that's so listen you perfect, Bla. You don't even know how good break you because he knows this because he.
Speaker 7: Don't one there, so nobody knows what I'm saying, blake. When when Stevie J made the beat, he was in the Hit Factor, Uh hit Factor to go upstairs. Yes, she like, you're blak, she just left go upstairs and he plays it. I'm like, all right, this ship hot and then he says the credits ship you always number two probably made more album than you, somethink. I'm like, oh, ship, cheat on?
Speaker 2: You play that ship again?
Speaker 7: Now, mind you, Stevie J.
Speaker 2: This is why the whole take your own videos you always mean, but.
Speaker 7: I probably made more album of record than you. So I'm putting so I'm like, you play that ship again? Played it again? So I leave because I'm just like Stevie, we just literally just left you and Dad. Damn't say Dad, you know we just left you and puff studio all right, so may folded somewhere about that is like, yo, how you going to doing this.
Speaker 27: Record Stevie J. Yeah, understand what you're saying. Just giving the middle piece of the puzzle. Make your ship makes sense?
Speaker 6: Right, Look so in the middle of that, right, I'm doing my album right, hate me with some ship.
Speaker 25: This is this is the time, This is time right, So this is come on okay, okay, yo, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Mace lays a verse for me right on the album.
Speaker 6: I'm doing that at Penalty and he's like, yo, so look, this is this is where your ship gonna make sense. Maces like, damn, playboy, fuck is your harm mad? I'm looking at the SoundScan where your numbers are. Then I go get the billboard. I don't say none of that. If ain't top twenty five, I ain't looking none of that. Now this is for the niggas that isn't believe in Mace, scared to see me drop, couldn't wait to see me as plattinum.
Speaker 2: In two weeks. Now look at your face? All right, So this is this is all the difference response. Yeah, this is a response.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kind of indirectly right, because nobody says nobody's name. You think my niggas no diamonds with a ton of my wrist. You think my niggas don't know what like this? My guns don't miss and your niggas don't want none of this. If these aren't roll lex diamonds, then what the fuck I've done of this?
Speaker 2: Right? Stop right there?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: That make said that back? Huh Ma said that back? Yeah, this is on my this is on my times money.
Speaker 6: But clue and Duro is the producer, right, So this is where Hole says, Yo. But May said he laid a whole another verse right, just just because he just laid he later he laid a whole nother verse right.
Speaker 2: Clue Darryl here is it?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: So they they had options verse options right, So.
Speaker 6: This so but either way clues clues there when he laid this verse right, so he hears it. Long story short, that verse gets deleted. So this is where it picks picking back up where Blake is. He's like, yo, niggas.
Speaker 2: Making little tape to keep it in a secret, because I kicked that ship by your beach and I don't know. I like, listen, yo, to tie it back full circle, to turn it back to the circle. We got to really give it up for the back and forth hip hop. You just made making keeping told I'm saying, yeah, he made U allegedly. The way this is gladiated. This is this is this ain't petty like let let's be mad at each other, goof goofy ship.
Speaker 6: This is like, nigga, I'm I'm the dopest you think you are. Niggas your man just talking man like the boxing niggas.
Speaker 2: Bro. This is this is what it's about. Okay, let's compete peacefully. Okay.
Speaker 4: So Hoove knows that he does that, So then what's the next step after that? After after you said he did.
Speaker 2: That's all And it was all around the time where you know, Mace is kind of like right of die is imagine.
Speaker 7: Saying you want to crazy sh imagine players we go one week, the next week. I could be wrong, like I said, always said, but the nigga is saying the verse and we because we used to go there all the time. It's like Maria David Ship and Jay would go all the time. If you are two twenty two's like whatever, you go all the time. So all I remember is him Santa Verse there and then CS wasn't there, but we go see Biggie in the hospital right. So it was me, Me, Blackfred, Kuda and Mace. This is when she crashed the truck.
Speaker 2: He's like, yo, cripple me yo here So he like so Ma's like yo like yo, like with this nigga, Jay Yo, Jake mason't fuck with Dane. He ain't fuck with Dane, but he fuck you like yo, Like we go, toseholds to this nigga like like yo, I like Jay, like, like what's seeing them? Because he literally said imagine like like I said, imagine players and next week you said it.
Speaker 7: All wrong because it just because didn't way to focus the homad. So we're looking like where's the icing? Those aren't roles Donald? What the fuck you've done to that? So May he's like a watch and we're looking.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean like man, he really, you know, like he really because he was just like yo, this is rap. Only person he was like this ain't that d MX to everybody. I think was a problem at the end of the day, talking about that's nice. Were talking about rap.
Speaker 1: We ain't talking about what they're doing now the youngins bang bang shoot them up?
Speaker 2: No, this is how nice is your pen were from that school?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that's why when we talked about the all earlier, it's more about, uh, what.
Speaker 2: What can you say?
Speaker 1: How slick can you what kind of cold can you put it in? More than anything? Now the politics like like we say some some of the politics that kick in, that's a little different. But for us, all that, even that banter between them, guys, it's pen game more than anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let me ask you, because guys are hot, things is happening? You dropped this Jay quote unquote this, but that's not really a dis because it's no names being mentioned than this.
Speaker 2: Is mine right right? Drop drops a new I always wanted to park to this mean. I was so mad. That was so mad, Like he's this more deep? I was like, it's a hard record? Was it was a CNN record? L A l A is a CNN.
Speaker 20: He did of the dejs of my deep record, you know, didn't know who the we were like, yes, fucked up. You brought it before a circle again, what happen? It's an honor to be.
Speaker 2: To be so yeah.
Speaker 4: So I always kind of like when you know, I remember we were shooting to shoot the La La video. Pridigy didn't want to be a part of it. The night before.
Speaker 2: Hit him up drops the next day he is in the video.
Speaker 7: Right, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Part of it now, right, this is the biggest guy.
Speaker 4: Maybe not as big as you know, of course, but but he's on the come up and everyone kind of feels that he actually responds to crazy.
Speaker 2: It was a hot summer day, was it, fourth fifteen? It was a hot day?
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, because I needed, I need, I need, I need to understand your point of view, your vision, right, because still there's a possibility to say I wasn't talking about him, but there's two things that correlated you right to that scene of the crime.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's talk. They got shot out of.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 4: And then he was like, it's not about Brooklyn at all, because I kept analyzing your this this morning and analyzing his list, and I'm like, both of you all geniuses, Right.
Speaker 2: Are you saying this morning? At the time, at the time, You're corrected? Okay, So that's why I'm asking you. You got to a time at the time, bro that's a different math, Okay, Okay, yes, at the time. The lot is the lot.
Speaker 1: We got the hood, we got the big binges outside, we're doing what we do. We knew we took a big shot, right, but understanding that in the in the in the large scale, are still a lot of.
Speaker 2: People don't know me. The effect is on the Hood more.
Speaker 1: Than nationwide, as you can look at it now and say, oh no, it wasn't like that, because I'm according to the I'm just the little guy.
Speaker 2: I'm fresh off falling world. So I got my thing. But that's whole right, So on the national niggas like who is he talking to?
Speaker 1: Really we knew, So, like I say, the Hood affected it more than the world. I know what he's saying, and he put it on a national scale, so the effect was heavy in the microvers macro.
Speaker 2: Right, you get what I'm saying for us because he so.
Speaker 4: Said something about pushing over your rob Now you got.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, and let's get this on record. I was never shot out of a cannon. Wasnce was. I'm just saying, we gotta talk for real. Let's let's let I would.
Speaker 1: Never be set up to be shot out of a cannon. Mace would never come to me and say shot out of a cannon.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm just showing how strong the words and the politics can be of it to make someone And that's where I had to understand the game.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought I saw you getting God, that's what I'm trying to trying to get. You're not the only one. Yes, I think that I'll begin.
Speaker 1: To understand the power of the game. Like I said, I was bringing to that part. So now, somebody, why you ain't just say that wasn't me what you mean like, I wasn't want to.
Speaker 2: Make a whole dish, you know what?
Speaker 1: For me though, n C, let's talk about that feeling I touched them because we're talking about that. I'm from that. I'm from where I'm knocking on your door at I'm just saying so for me, I was strong on rap ship.
Speaker 2: I was a little bring to them. I'm just being with you got it. And I'm still a shooter right now. I'm still top fives in the halem right now. The game insane. So I really do that.
Speaker 1: So when we're talking that at the time, of course we can have the big answer now we mastered it, but then it's up you mean, that's all that's.
Speaker 4: So again, I always, like I said, I always L A L A was literally a record that I heard and it was my franchise was on something called a DJ list.
Speaker 2: They had the record too mouths early. So I always wanted that.
Speaker 4: I always wanted the response to be more its us, because that was our idea.
Speaker 2: Me componed trash. Right, I never got that.
Speaker 4: You actually got that what I was asked by Sting for Will do you think that was worth it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now, no, I would have because I had a hot record. The single I'm that Nigga. This is what he's talking about in the disc I'm that Nigga. I'm that nigga was nothing nothing to do with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, because as you said, it wasn't worth it. No at this at this point. No for my hip hop, for my stripes.
Speaker 1: I'm taking that. I don't take different from that. Yeah, because I'm a warrior. You would do it again, if I know what, I take it back, right, you get what I'm saying. We just no, but see we talked about where would you go?
Speaker 2: It was I'm saying that if I'm him and you asking me that, I might go morally just just for the sake of being here.
Speaker 24: So I could hear that.
Speaker 2: Y No, no, no, no, hold on, hold on, just listen. Listening.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, listen, bro, there's so many ways to slice it. You can go two plus eight, it's ten. You can go five plus five. Two things can't be right at once right.
Speaker 2: Two days can be right at once right the same. So I gotta break keep your dogs. There's a computer, there's a computer and a phone. Get drunk. I don't know what. They take screenshots, they take screenshots. Listen the shot. You know what I've got? Which one of your goad when you talk about rap, right, it's a competitive sport. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And again I was looking at it from that I know it was a big shot. I'm not even thinking what it mattered. When you're talking right, you get it. But now when you say, oh, well we're talking business because we was green. No, strategically, no, that was a bad move. But when we when I'm from the perspective, I was at that moment that time for me, I felt like lyrically we could go back and forth and then everybody move on forward in their career. But the people, like I said, more than anything, shot away. That's how specifically like like affect your business like because you guys are talking amongst each other is just but we don't we can't allegedly right.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing, it's just this grand scheme everything right, because it's all the fucking grand schemes.
Speaker 2: You could get black board, you know what I'm saying. There's so many layers to the ship, right, but you can't.
Speaker 7: The thing is, you can't get black ball if you got a body of work. You know what I'm saying, You say out the gate to do if nas and Jago I was getting on, someone else got here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Let me no, no, I was dreamed that in the position, right, because that's what we're talking about, because when you're talking about power, you got to be who's in position, because we could both do the same thing at the same level.
Speaker 2: But it's still gonna be a choice that has to be made because it's a power structure.
Speaker 1: Us being young and not understanding that this ship worked like that. We're working at it from a street angle. What we got on the church, it's an industry to this ship. Man, it's a it's a it's an in a workance to this. So sometimes what you have here don't weigh the same over here. So not understanding that you can make a bad move. That's it, and you don't see the laws.
Speaker 4: Let me ask because, like I said, Bleak as my man and are often asking like you know, you know Jay had jumped in for him.
Speaker 2: Did you did you feel like May should have jumped in for you? No? No, I had nothing at this time, Murder had retired.
Speaker 25: But the way you think j jumped in, I mean, that's that's that was remixed. He just he just got Why do you think he just talking about Jay with nos?
Speaker 4: When Bleak went that nos, Jay kind of took up for him, Bleak when okay, situation.
Speaker 2: Bleak was supping me on that same record too with j bull Ship smashed.
Speaker 6: I thought you was talking about I thought you saw the this to me know, I thought you was saying Jay took up for bleaking that talking about this totally situation.
Speaker 1: Bleak was coming at me too with your bullship smash it get your little smashed in.
Speaker 2: On the record. That's the same record you're supposed to battle, right, It wasn't. So I'm pretty sure me and Bleek because you know, when he said my name, I saw him at the freaking Beyonce and we took a laughing at all that man, cool, math, math, funny, all that anything.
Speaker 7: He was just like, yo, I don't even know why. I think that's why I mentioned job out the world ratchet because at that time, I mean, let's not was smoking hot. I mean, listen, lit'sten, I mean this liten.
Speaker 2: And he was just like, yo. I was like, why y'a said my name? But we laughing like I'm not.
Speaker 7: A real Like I don't take that seriously. That we we you know what I'm saying. He's like, yo, I don't even know why he said. You know, what happened was I think the South Beach ship. Like when you I think when you fell or whatever, remember when you fell and you said blinking because I hope when he fell off the.
Speaker 2: Remember on them, hey that both of y'all have forgot, like remember ya know some stories that has been remember.
Speaker 7: He was just like, I don't know me. You know, all I know is blinky blink because of South Beach, I fell on the schooter and all of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't remember, Okay, I see it from his Yeah, you know, don't.
Speaker 17: Know me.
Speaker 7: Exactly. So we never They just said that ship in a limo on on backstage. I ain't really so we end up a battle. We were supposed to battle though, no no, no, no no no no no no, no no no. What happened was in South Beach Beanie, but I don't know if he was dead.
Speaker 2: I was at there.
Speaker 7: He was rom Greece and now I was at there. So I pulled up and Blee pulled up. Yeah so be No Beanie was backing with sleep. Yeah, somebody from the life.
Speaker 2: So I pulled up and bleak. You know, you know Brooklyn Niggas halling Niggas is always you can't stand it. Just yo for now all you were brooking all the time. So he's just come up to what's good?
Speaker 7: What's good?
Speaker 2: Like, what's good?
Speaker 7: What's good?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what's good? What's good?
Speaker 7: And then and then and then I don't know, we we we just all like walked off for the It wasn't like really no big there. But we never was like a bat or anything like that. They just said that ship like an a limmo. But it's all cool. That's my man.
Speaker 2: You see each other, Beyonce, know we you know, we laughed. The thing is so so I'm in the area and he walked up. I'm like, we still want a battle.
Speaker 7: But he walked off.
Speaker 2: So he walked up so so so so.
Speaker 7: So Ramel, Ramel. He's like, yo, we want to holler at you.
Speaker 2: So I go over there and he's like, yo, I'm like I was saying, he said, nigga, I don't remember why you up here with us.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, because it was just like like like, wow, you're like yo, I didn't know what I was you. So we laughing and you know, laughing and joking on ship. We flicked it up and now he he mad cool, he mad colh.
Speaker 2: But come on, this is what let me. He deserves he was because see, go ahead, I'll let you go. Then I may be.
Speaker 1: I'm you know, as we talk about that thing, you know that's a big sting for me, right, but I never stopped working. This is what people a lot of people don't understand about me. You know, what I really am musically and what I continue to do. So I just want to say I'm just appreciate that we can have this conversation and I'm still be active. Shout out to my men Seline Cooper food that's coming soon. I'm working with a lot of the youngins in my hood.
Speaker 7: It's big and home.
Speaker 2: I'm still because I wrapped that thing. I don't mind calling come on because I'm like, my god, I'm like the billy go. I mean, that is the Bible. You feel what I'm saying, that's how, that's the that's the town we're from. You see how that just happened, that dynamic there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Hoe would be right there right and we finished this interview, uh huh, what would something you would say to him?
Speaker 1: You understood what that was, right, I think he'd be like, yeah, I appreciated it too, because.
Speaker 5: It was that.
Speaker 1: I believe that conversation. You want me to tell you to leave that. I have a I have a thing that I've been saying for years. A lot of my people know. I say, hoove got a check for me?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Because time about you're forgetting the honor and what I'm trying to honor.
Speaker 1: I keep saying, say that it's because of what you just said and what the question the answer I gave you?
Speaker 2: You know what that was.
Speaker 1: So I know that he understood and understands that it wasn't what people may have made it.
Speaker 2: You know, what was the order the thing, not actually he gonna write me a check. You know, it's metaphorically like the boy understood what I did. That's why he responded. No.
Speaker 6: Imagine far with the nigga, right, that nigga help you be the goat. You'd be like, yo, that nigga helped me be the goat. You want me, you feel me no matter what part of time, that nigga helps you be the god. Like for real, it's just a gladiatord thing.
Speaker 2: G on my shirt. And then that's one of the big lines.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was going. See that's what I'm saying. How how deep that thing is? Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So it's honor amongst the real artists. It's honor in that.
Speaker 1: For me, I stand on that as the thing because I'm really from the rock Kim school, like I really the art of the music.
Speaker 2: So the cold the words fuck the politics for me, I didn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't smart enough to be on top of the politics at that time. And you know, of course I understand now I could.
Speaker 2: Give every perfect answer. Now who can't give the perfect answer? Twenty and can I give you something? That's what.
Speaker 7: That's what the Cardifoy came out. I'm like, yo, we're gonna let me know because I was just like yo, we both said to say thing. I don't know why he didn't even know. It was like I didn't like, I didn't really know like you because no, no, no no, because I know he said it now, but I heard it when everybody else heard it, because you know, he was one thing and he he would great. So it was just like we all had to try up. He went from a I'm going here, helready had like heredy had the thing is and now he was he wasn't he did. He came to the hall on a bit, Vacant Lot was already in the mix. He said, let me do this first and then come there.
Speaker 4: Second, and everybody him if yes, sir, what would have happened? Uh huh, if you're playing would have fully fully worked?
Speaker 19: Well.
Speaker 2: The thing was this.
Speaker 1: Back to the music part of it, right, I had to single on that nigga from Vacant Lot, right, So that record in itself, we had a tough time with that situation. Shut out to Greece and my mat right house. No, that's where where the record came from. That was our play, you know, what I'm saying. I had got the single deal with Vacant Lot and we had the album coming out live on Linux Slash Priority, which made it tough for us.
Speaker 2: There was a West Coast state.
Speaker 1: Again us being youngins you know what I'm saying. Greece pay hamage to the bass. He made a play. He turned down not being the rough rider straight producer. That's how we get Swiss being the number one producer if we want to really put it on the record. Greece said, I'm not. I want to catch my own label deal, so they pushed the Nephew. That's you know what I'm saying. Greece got eleven joints on the first game makes that's the song.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. But he chose to take a live on.
Speaker 1: Linux and have his own deal, guessing hisself investment hood, bring his brothers.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. Which sometimes it's a good movie, but it's only bad until it's bad. If this still is right, that's a great question. So yeah, you know that's where that's where it comes.
Speaker 1: Like the chances we've taken and when you're out there, it's it's up.
Speaker 2: It ain't it ain't.
Speaker 1: In a loss is good because you get another opportunity to do it better.
Speaker 2: People don't know, mass never does, has never done. Util it's done until it's done, and we still love you, see us thankful. Let me as this might be a stupid question.
Speaker 15: As much as damn is he's Harlem, he communicate during this situation.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was because it's another layers a lot of turf stuff that's going on.
Speaker 6: The street back then a lot of time in this situation because I just went, wait, wait, but are taking a little bit better with what about?
Speaker 15: So the outsiders looking at he's just so Harlem uh huh, and just seeing the situation, you would think that he cares about what Harlem thinks about Oh yeah, lord so but no, but he's had.
Speaker 2: His own The first artist was I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: To a certain amount of things he knew from his home side. So that was where he was doing that. You know, it'd be like that if you from now the neighborhood. He's taking care of what he was doing. So it was kind of a He never came to politics about it because at the time he with his man bro get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the general consensus on Dame is.
Speaker 6: But bro, we all have talents, we're all smart, and we're all good at certain things.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I feel like we should let each other flourish and where we're good at right and support that.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Man, there's no wrong. It's only man.
Speaker 7: But sometimes I think that you gotta like plan things, you know what I mean? Like, you know, I remember Cardy told me that people don't fail a plan.
Speaker 2: Was what you told me one day.
Speaker 7: You never fail a plan with saying go.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I mean because you know certain like certain things you can like avoid, you know what I mean? Because life is hard, man. You know, one one mistake apports you everything, you know what I mean. So my mentality, the way that you know, the way I think is a right, let's just let's just hate it. I don't look you can't look at the true You gotta look at the forest, you know what I mean? This more I know somebody I'm just in general like this more because it's the industry. Is like going from like being in meetings and like being around their mindset, how we talk thinking that ship. You know what I'm saying, they're not thinking, well, you know, like we could talk well the cult shut. They're thinking like, well, if he does this here, how was this? How we going to get market in here?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? So we's just like it's always two sides to everything. You gotta always like but that's just really studying and learning and being patient with like the game or pretty much like whatever you're doing, you know what I mean. That's years later though, you know, your hindsight is all grown.
Speaker 6: But like you said, right, yo, if Pop would have said yo folks saying it, you'd have been like, yo, do.
Speaker 4: You know what that's That's the reason why I was cutting you off. That's the reason why I was so in depth with it because that's something I wanted.
Speaker 2: But that's something I was ready ready for. You don't know if I was ready for I wanted it, but I don't know if I'm ready for it. And that's what I say. You wanted it?
Speaker 7: You ready for it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wanted rap smoke. You wanted Why not? How you we know what he's talking about so so affects the effects that I was about to say. If he didn't, Let's just.
Speaker 7: Say that because the thing is I remember hearing it on the radio. He's like, so I didn't get back to you niggas.
Speaker 2: Crazy And I'm like, but that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Bow. My thing is about right, you were on the radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah you knew.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the nigga and the b X really didn't know. Just another he said, it's just another j everyone assumed.
Speaker 2: But who's everyone? Who's everyone also an insider? Everyone is not love? I know you're not talking about Nicholas And yeah, whats going on? This was on k Slay Street Sweep but he put.
Speaker 10: That your sister jay Z this he put it on Hot Now that was was that case that that That's a good question. Not the label jay Z.
Speaker 1: It was on street Sweeper, the one with Poe on it, the ill one when that was the first time they heard from poeing all these hips. He mixed that in and slid the song in there. Wow, you know what I'm saying. He was kind of nervous. I believe it was a big shot. Ksey was nervous.
Speaker 2: I think so it was a big shot. He was drama king. So he was with it's like the second or third time something that drama king like risk. Yeah, he even got to he was still Street Sweeper. That's on the Street sweep that's a little before drama.
Speaker 1: These right here made him drama King. You gotta know, don't these all me? Those this is this is what makes him drama king. That song is on Street Sweepers a mixtape. I agree with you, I agree with you. So yeah, yeah, yeah, these were all right. This is the fucking roots of the game.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get what I'm saying. We are all coming up.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand the lot vacant lot we're going against as an entity.
Speaker 2: We're going against Murder Inc. No limit and on our label it's probably murder Inc.
Speaker 1: Rockefeller. Yeah, and we out of haulm our little fifty something blocks. We gotta fight and y'all taking it. We Greece run the industry with the beasts. He just did DMX. You know what I'm saying. We run a wild in our fifty something blocks. So understand the mindset of these young niggas. Twenty four twenty five. Let's not put it.
Speaker 2: You cannot then you cannot love and beat the best. In order to be the best, you gotta beat the best. Lining in on lin sports, you gotta beat the champion.
Speaker 4: You get playing with the best you can and then it makes you play yourself like cal would say.
Speaker 2: But either way, I never really knew it like the whole see snow it's in the in the in the grand scheme. It was a bad move rap wise. You know what I'm saying. But for me, listen, I'm just saying when you're looking now, I'm not. That's why.
Speaker 1: Looks like this.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm trying to come down today. I know, you know it really comes down to it really does. It's like you a rapper, I'm a rapper. I get it. You a little big I go.
Speaker 4: But hold on, besides trying to let me ask me, we know we know, we know that you said the one leg up the busiest looking like rich. He really wasn't that, or really was it was No, it would be take a chance to take off. No, I wasn't planning on that beak. I'm that nigga the record that's still think. What I'm saying is are you.
Speaker 2: About doing too much? Not now, records didn't do it, you just do.
Speaker 7: I'm just just I mean, I get it. I like I said, that's how you know.
Speaker 2: The real question. Nobody was like nothing about angry about it.
Speaker 7: I'm like my nigga, like he smashed the girl in the right. No, no, no, you know you gotta understand. It got to be like a deeper rue.
Speaker 2: No SnO talking. So that's the answer. That's not always the answer.
Speaker 7: You listen, can't do something, somebody.
Speaker 2: Listen, they got no no, no, no. That is layer that shi has layer. We make decisions that ships layered. Bro, Listen, you can't just say it. You can't just say no. You can't, bro. He could just he could have just been feeling like being a leading I'm playing out how I feeling. Like I said, I heard it, that's how you feel. That's what I was talking that everybody got like I said, how everybody had a massive because I mean under the day, it's holling on. Once it goes, some head goes. You wait, So we mean you know what I'm saying, we hollered on. Listen, listen, I'm saying is over lest you have a time out. Now you go on.
Speaker 7: And you know left because regardless of what he did, it was it was me that that's his reality. So what I'm saying is when you when you do son, if I do son, called your son anybody a part of the group.
Speaker 2: Everybody relative.
Speaker 7: I want to be like, well, I was just like, I don't I don't you know, I don't know, but no, this is my this is this is this is my nigga.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: But in the day it's just like if I like, I'm like I said, I've done a lot of dumb ship I would you know, told me listen, I needed to drink a little long because trust me, I'm the worst of the worst. I do all types of But at the end of the day, they gonna come to me though, because I said, a lot of people know me. This nigga know me. You know what I'm saying, This nigga, this nigga know me him and so he know me. So just like they gotta be like, I don't know why he did it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes there's no wrong answer, and it's not all answer. No, Seriously, two things can be right at the same time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Sometimes let's simplify everything. He said, Yo, why's your name Blake? But they said I blink. The conversations done, Yo. Seriously, the two things can be.
Speaker 2: Right at once. We have to start worried about who's right and who's wrong.
Speaker 4: He doesn't really him here, right, Because what I'm hearing from you is what you did affected the whole group, right, anybody does affect the effect.
Speaker 7: It affected the fact that like yo, like the question is like why, like what did he actually do? Specifically? That's why you asked your girl.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm trying to I'm trying to tell y'all it.
Speaker 2: Was energy, right, it's big hall of energy. It's a movie going on in our town.
Speaker 4: Hall of them nigga because Dame was the dude that was filming that movie. Yeah, but that he shouldn't he That's day.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: See, That's why I'm trying to tell you it's raps.
Speaker 2: Why I keep trying to say.
Speaker 15: Can't be as simple as you making the bridges over of your cares way.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm trying to say, if the bridges is everything is so when you look at seriouserously, if that works, were having a different conversation works, hold on because remember cares One was the underdog at that time. You don't like underdogs.
Speaker 6: Everything that every choice that you make that goes wrong, if it goes right, huhs a different conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what we keep trying to say the thing that had you had the record, I'm mad nigga.
Speaker 2: After that, of course people shot away from that. It was a result from that. You get what I'm saying. Of course I took the hit. I stand on minds.
Speaker 6: I'm respected because I know it's a gladiator sports.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. We got to de program myself because we're not in that time. Like, yo, you know how much you want me to pull up my phone and tell you how much your lyrics and who you was going who people may have thought you were.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I've been on the m U block. So we'll just be talking about you know, you know.
Speaker 4: The reason why, the reason why I'm like, you know one, I'm a fan, just be clear all of y'all. And I always wanted to know was that a solo mission or was that still.
Speaker 19: Me to you?
Speaker 2: Theaking about something nigga?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? You're smoking you good? So I had never did this and this is me being here affair. I know, ship question out because it's just like I said, when I and Bleak is like, yo, man, you know they told me Nah's went at me and I'm looking at Bleak like.
Speaker 2: Man no more. It's like we're like we're like, where did he going? Like I like the fact that this is your brother and he's.
Speaker 7: I'm like, nigga question. I was like when I'm talking, like from the beginning, like the beginning. I know, from the beginning, I was no No. I mean because like I said, he was in the rooms when I was in those rooms. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't conversations is different.
Speaker 7: They at thinking about whatever I I think personally, person I feel that Nigga Ja just had that. You know that nigga write songs in like five ten minutes. You know what I'm saying. And he heard it because like I said, I saw him he like, yo, yo, man, I heard what he did. But I'm gonna change. Man, I'm not gonna change. I said, you told you saying, see him at a at like a biggie party, a biggie you know, biggie J J Jay. He's walking on come. I'm through not not hip hop, I'm sharlie whatever I mean. But you know, is this all?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 7: I heard your man ship. But I'm a different person right now, so I personally no person. What I know now is just like I think when he did it, when he said in the beginning, he just really was just like, yo, I ain't got to understanding this ship. Let you just do this ship, you know what I mean. But at the same time, you know, right, I said, anything else.
Speaker 2: Answer your fourth FOURT ship. Yeah, I heard you say that and address that, and you addressed us when did that?
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, you know what, I never really got a direct response from you, and I never had the actual.
Speaker 2: Reason, uh huh, Like I mean, I'm in the industry, like so.
Speaker 1: I never had the actually reason you you heard this back then because you were saying you was listening to the things.
Speaker 2: I listened to it, but I heard it back then it was the season of that because that was a little like I said, that was on Hot nine. That was I was. I heard it on Flex time out of course this is.
Speaker 1: But this is the game that's being played when I begin to understand how this ship unfolds. Right now, you learn it, oh ship, Oh niggas is going that way? Niggas For me again, we're talking wrath. What are we talking about, oh ship? Were talking business, Okay, you get it, But for me, we're talking rab We're talking about that's the answer to it. But besides that, on the streets we had were battling for our slot. Don't forget that. We talking, like I said, we had to build. We had to build board on two fifth for two days. They put it down. Murder incap more money. They put the big ship up. This is no cap on two fifth. This is what's going on during this time.
Speaker 7: Remember they cap it up longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but when we had it the first time, we had it across from.
Speaker 2: The bank on seven. Then we had to take it down.
Speaker 1: Then they put it on Linux Murder ink put the had the biggest stop hall on.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying what yes, no, further down, you know, we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Bouncing around a little bit. Is it true that you guys deal for what's two point seven million? We're so Death?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, I think it's two It was two hours too.
Speaker 1: It was two million. Murder got two million from so so Death two million. I don't know what shaw niggas be yo, bro.
Speaker 2: For the record, those videos cost like four hundred.
Speaker 7: I was like literally dead we live.
Speaker 2: So there was two point seven to three million.
Speaker 7: Gave go ahead, go ahead, put it, let him go. Put it like this. What did may say on drink? Well, what do they say when when you said million?
Speaker 2: Game? No?
Speaker 19: No, no?
Speaker 7: When when when j D came to to to the show, it is what it is, he said, I thank you for giving you my first million.
Speaker 1: They did because it was probably a million, murdercket a million for us.
Speaker 2: You know, I liked it was to seventy five that shooting off the cannon, So seventy five whatever that was got shot out. Definitely not put that out there for you. That's showing up that was. But I'm just saying, our bunchet a lot of budget in the month, a lot of ship that like like when you're there and you like, I know, I know, but a lot of that's why like Instagram and these niggas out here be lying half the ship, Like damn nigga ship.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm telling you, Like when you in the meetings and you hear what these niggas doing. They got lawyers, they got anybody trying to negotiate so certain prices that niggas get that ship with so many, so many stipulations.
Speaker 1: It's just like any other contract. So when Roman is that ship, but football you got guaranteed money and then the rest is incentives, right, but it is guaranteed.
Speaker 7: Like you got to do two hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Promoted. You don't read, you don't re know. It's certainly like it's hamringt money. That's the money you take that money for. Let me let me ask you because you know, this is the legendary story. I'm not, you know, trying to like dig in. So I respect everybody. Kid is a big time journalist, both of these guys. But this is the room.
Speaker 4: This is, you know, I mean what it is is they saying that that was the budget was like two point seven or to three million, right, and then they saying that y'all had got ten ten grand or something like that.
Speaker 7: That's definitely a fact.
Speaker 2: And they said that Cam was supposed to join fact. And when Kim realized the money was low, he said, no, he didn't say it on shall he said picked him up, though maybe he did, but he might have drink.
Speaker 4: All right, So no, a million dollars, Okay, I believe it was a million dollars because me and Cam we basically talked about our time. But so it's a rumor that you know it was it was only ten ten grand for each of y'all. So Cam didn't enjoy and that's how Cam went and created dip set.
Speaker 7: I'll let you'll say that. I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say something really quickly. I'm really quick, look real quick. Yo. All right? So Cam, no super super love, no shade, no shame. We got to get out of this mentality. This is weird. We got to support each other. Listen, Cam Man, Cam was dumb nice? Yes? Do I think Cam was wasn't worth ten thousand and at that time? No, I believe Cameron was was worth more to get fast forward exactly right? Did you already have a sony deal? Yes? No, No, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Now let's rewind Cameron.
Speaker 2: You are who you are for you got here. Cam was still Cam.
Speaker 6: Like I said earlier, with Cam, these niggas was. You can't tell Michael Jordan he's not Michael Jordan. That's why he's Michael Jordan's let's break it down. You can't tell Nory he's not Norrick.
Speaker 2: That's why he's. I can't tell it's not because.
Speaker 6: That's that's how it works. So you can't tell Cam who he is. What I'm saying is do I think at the time was Cam Worth down?
Speaker 2: I feel like if I was Cam, I wish I was.
Speaker 6: I wish I was, And I'm happy you all got us up here, you know, so we could tell our story.
Speaker 2: But Yo, if I was Camp, I was, I wish I was.
Speaker 6: I wish I was just a little bit older at that time because I would have had to wearwithal to me, to Finagel, to Bagel, just really navigate my ship, you know what I'm saying. But I've been blessed with friends like Nori, friends like Nelly, friends like Mace, friends like Cam you know what I'm saying, to help friends like me, No, friends like Blink, to help me tell me navigate through through life.
Speaker 2: That shit is important too, right, Yeah, that shit is important.
Speaker 7: Back to the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gave us ten for me. You know, I was kind of doing some other things. So when Greece asked me, did I want to do it? What I said, of course, because I'm.
Speaker 2: On some rap ship. I'm sorry, Yeah I was at the time. I was Okay, So yeah, I take the shot.
Speaker 1: That's murder anyway, let's not let's not play if murder, saying he got an opportunity this is Harlem.
Speaker 2: We're talking rap ship. Yeah A diamonds. Okay, you know get in the game.
Speaker 1: That's how I looked at it. So, yes, that's a fact. Thanks Agiving for the opportunity. That's no disrespect Again, niggas probably had more knowledge of the game because we was green. That's kind of what happens in the game. Sometime when you come, I got signed for five so get I got you got.
Speaker 7: So this is what happened, right. One thing about Cam and Mace is no, they have to be partners.
Speaker 2: They just the egos.
Speaker 7: No, No, it's not Cardi, you keep It's not about ego. It's about the fact that they are both. They are both ken just spirits when they But I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Like you can't later I.
Speaker 7: Do this hair, No, Cardy, because you wasn't there for the big girl on them niggas when I'm telling you spirits. Kim Willever add they was Mace got the deal. He said, Listen, I'm with Mace every day. I'm gonna get Cam and he's gonna help the music musically whatever. You know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, Mace is the bigger person. You know Mason deal, he got to so hard he was. Cam was just like, Yo, I'm gonna write hard because you're trying to get hard on you know what I'm saying. That's what that's his brother. So when the deal came, he like, yo, Ma's got like a million whatever. I'm not saying Kim on half. But he didn't want no ten thousand dollars neither. At the end of the day, it is. The thing is like when I'm telling you, like these niggas is like kin just spirits like out of anybody. These niggas is like I was there, like I've seen how they you know what I'm saying. So when the Mason got it, he tried to give Kim ten thousand dollars. He like, my nigga, we're not a rapper. We're not We're not doing this like you know what I'm saying, Like nigga is an insult, And I'm like, yo, Mace, I'm like, my nigga, Like you can't get king dollar. I mean, this is this is I mean, this is Cam like you know what I'm saying. So that's why Kim was never going to be part of hallm world. He was just going to help musically maybe the hooks and Hud is his brother, regardless of what anybody. Hud like the few the rule. I cried the most because I've seen Cam holding his mother, his mother, hard mother. That's what broke me down because, like I said, I was I know the history, you know what I mean. I was there from damn in the beginning. So that's why when Cam said that he felt a certain way, and he should be because whatever they got going. Now you think that nigga, they part with what Cam said, we partners. Out of twenty years, out of all the ship they've been through, Nigga, we partners.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to them too, when it comes to them.
Speaker 7: To you gotta, I'm like, my nigga, you can't. I mean, Cam, like in this said, they are elite. When you think of top ten rappers, they are in that. You can't get Camp ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, come, wow, wow, you on that dumb? Yeah? Is that like one of the kids' names? Disrespect me so great? I know.
Speaker 7: The great grandfather Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, some sentimental value to that name.
Speaker 4: You know how gangs it is to see me no drinking a smoking.
Speaker 2: Space circle yea, yo, man, I appreciate you for having us man. You know, man, you know you're my boy.
Speaker 6: I don't know what the trajectory you was going with tonight. I should have hit you on textans him.
Speaker 2: Having that you brother listen, yeah, you brother, Like listen.
Speaker 4: That ship is so crazy going through your pstography, through your history and.
Speaker 7: Going through like like she don't stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah this drink, cham this is drink. That's that's you know what I'm saying. That's the sister.
Speaker 2: Well man, I'm so proud of y'all man for.
Speaker 6: Continuing going hm ship so many layers, being a part of that historic in that golden era. Right, ask you a question, hold, Golden ever looks just as sucking quick time again Golden Ever or right now?
Speaker 14: Question for y'all gold that I'm gonna go one for one. No, no, I got no more for the field of it. We we were happy where we're at now, but for the.
Speaker 2: Fill of it. If it's just about the field and what it meant to be a fan of the culture, I mean you ask it's not on some hood ship like y'all are you happy you at now? For me? Because I remember and you know your niggas is wild. Still we're still, Like I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 7: Like Nigga's Bean from the Tonnel, and that's what.
Speaker 19: It was.
Speaker 2: Robbing you got down here, yes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, nobody, yeah yeah yeah, nobody, you know, just like Joe My Nigga just together got robbing.
Speaker 2: Yes about this taking examply yes.
Speaker 4: And I wanna be honest. Let me ask you your first question. You said, you said, am I happy because I'm with you know, I know we still they still around still, So I'm tremendously happy because you know why, being in Miami, I don't have to compete with people in New York. I gotta compete even if you're not competing, So you peace.
Speaker 2: You're at peace with just not competing that in your mind at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just staying here. You know, look at all of these collective brothers that's here. We got, We've got the United Nations of fucking This is every fucking race here, people every fucking racing here, and we're chilling.
Speaker 2: And that's what makes us. That's what makes it.
Speaker 4: It's so easy to give love and show love to people like y'all is because y'all deserve this you know what I'm saying, Like, I wanted y'all to be here, like this is my personal picks, you know me personally, And I was like, yo, I want to give y'all y'all flowers.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Ja, you can't pick up for two minutes. That'll be dope. No, got.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you. Let me tell you something about Loon.
Speaker 4: I'll go to Dubai du BOI that ain't do that, bod. I don't know if Loon seen that I was out there or maybe I hit him and I knew he was out there.
Speaker 2: Loom to care of me? Bro, Yeah that stove bro, like you know, he said your heart. So for the record, he said he didn't call him. I said, your n O say he hits you. He said he did not call me. And I'm like, yo, you must have got the wrong numbers. I might have it, but look, let me let me just show him prove hold on.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 2: Right now. Maybe I called him like this, this was this was a day ago.
Speaker 7: Got was he okay?
Speaker 2: Even if you don't so good? We had a good show man man, No, no, no, we were.
Speaker 7: I really wish STATES was taking stas right, station is the plug?
Speaker 2: This is the plug.
Speaker 7: Like I said that girl when I'm telling you, like, she the reason why we're here now.
Speaker 2: She call you know, in the court crazy. She she's energy. She stay in her own but she's always so so so. All right, So let me ask y'all.
Speaker 4: And this is me as a fan asking Mace tires, right or I believe I forget exactly what it was. Maybe he went to guard which which was which was which was warranted?
Speaker 2: Right? Which is dope? Right?
Speaker 4: But then y'ah sitting around right, how does life maintain after that? Yeah, I feel like ship is over?
Speaker 2: Well, like murder retired.
Speaker 19: It was ill.
Speaker 2: We was on the road in the middle of nowhere when we got.
Speaker 1: The word you know what I'm saying, on basically promo tour, we come back, you know the label of course, they're kind of fading from us, you know they they.
Speaker 2: They murdering our head and on.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But we all nominated for a Source Award that year we did go out to We was up against Flip Mode because the album would go in a month, so it was a great thing and Buster stayed with Flip Mode, so they ended up getting award, But at that time it was just like it was a shock to everybody, you know, and you can't question the man going to guard weighing into that.
Speaker 2: So you just got to see what happens from here.
Speaker 1: And of course eventually the label, you know, you're getting less and less attention, they start fating because the main character, of course it's going. You know, for me, I was able to, like I said, I got to deal with the locks or things kept moving. You know, Cardy, he's a pen life style liking for everybody. But in this journey, as we get to reflect back, because as you're moving through it, you're moving through it. Nobody's a genius. When they're moving through it. You're trying to maneuver as much as you know how. Sometimes it's at of motion, sometimes it's off of smarts.
Speaker 2: You're just maneuvering.
Speaker 1: So to be here, to be able to talk about it and still be maneuvering in a great way is the key because.
Speaker 2: I think that's what's working. That's the mastic, that's what's working. No, I think that whenever you say is that worth it?
Speaker 6: I think I think was it worth it? When when you asked that was it worth it in your heart and his heart of hearts.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I don't think it was. I wouldn't be here because because guess what, you would never be able to ask the champs. So guess what you so much?
Speaker 6: Because Yo, I told Blake my first round. Yo, hold up, let me stop you real quick. For you my first rhyme ever that I ever wrote my whole entire life. Blake was in a group called BBO. And this is part of my story. Because Blake was in the BBO. Me is over right, okay, so this is I wouldn't be here if it was quick story, quick, really quickly. Blake was a part of that group. Mace was a part of that group. There was a few people part of that group. Right, So whenever I got the courage to write my first rhyme, because I used to see Blake, I used to see that they was already in the group before me. Right, I should see them, yea BBO, yes, right right across the street from me.
Speaker 2: Right, I used to see them. Idolized them like damn these guys, Like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, how young caudy?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: I told Blake two minutes, two seconds, I told him my first rhyme. Right, because because he he he, he made me feel the most approachable.
Speaker 2: The other guys was like Blake.
Speaker 6: But Blake, I like, you know, I connected with He made me feel like I could tell it to him and without crazy judgment.
Speaker 2: Right, Blake said, you know no, that should have dope. That's all I needed. So what's one thing if you could do over? That's a great question. This good. You guys are good. Well, I'm gonna start with you.
Speaker 7: This is gonna sound real corny boy. I would yo, I got a son. I wouldn't do nothing over, wouldn't do nothing because that's not I got Michael. I'm dead, I lost my sister, brother, my mother, Michael, so whatever whatever. And the crazy thing is I met Michae's mother in the tunnel surrounded by girls like when we was going out. This nigga is a chick magnet like I mean, and we was on it. But the fact that I got Micro, I would I don't got nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know we go there, you gotta channel. But I said, if you could start life from scratch, I wouldn't change ship. You remember that ain't goode same gun, same dun ship, all out.
Speaker 7: Hall world, same old you know, that that was me with that energy.
Speaker 1: In hindsight, if we could, of course, I would do a few things different. I don't regret anything I've done, though, that's exactly that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not imember, but if you could change any one thing, come on, my life is bigger than that first win.
Speaker 2: We need anything saying.
Speaker 7: So that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Life is like who we did. You're young n.
Speaker 4: Straction.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't change ship, same gun, same clips, same wood, change all out hall in world, same mode, click, same old studio, same old ship. Ship, don't change just because the cops took six to the You don't got a loyer, man, I'm hip to the game.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no gun, nothing on that thing. What did you say? And then on the same block that I get the glock from, you see the same.
Speaker 1: Cop that could pop with the shop gun at the same boat day got.
Speaker 2: Cop my tops from. I get the same old money to the same cops. Come yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 6: Saying, rest no, bro, there's there's no losses. Let's just eradicate all of that everything.
Speaker 2: Even if we lose. We turning that into a fucking lesson we're gonna figure out a positive out of something. There's no essentially, there's no losses my nerves. No, seriously, there's no losses. Are we kidding? Let's just be real with ourselves. Let's apport each other man seriously. Cardy is like, this is my nigga. First nigga.
Speaker 7: You know, where's the money?
Speaker 2: You know, we're gonna get your problem.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tag y'all, all of y'all niggas in my next for four pictures. They're gonna say, yo, homeboy acting like he radio raheem out here, this nigga.
Speaker 7: You know, we really appreciate you that this is like the first thing we've done without the big wigs, the supports, the.
Speaker 2: Got y'all being being on in the meetings with them, executives and all that, and then being you get both sides, and both sides got a point, you know, like just like if you like, if you're on real estate right back in the days, niggaing to evict your mother, you ain't paying right, you mad, But you got to think from the other side, like, well, I own this property and I.
Speaker 7: Gotta do that. So it's always both sides and everything and That's how I think about life. So whenever somebody says son, it's pros and it's con should I did this? I did that.
Speaker 2: But what I've learned is is but this is this is just old age like we The thing is like, and I was saying about you, was.
Speaker 7: Like, I like, I saw you. I know, he was with I know.
Speaker 11: I mean.
Speaker 4: For real, no no.
Speaker 1: Title here going on inside coogar fly I'm talking.
Speaker 2: He shout, way, he shout, wait for that show. He graduated.
Speaker 7: I mean, the fact is the fact that that like when you see people, you'd be like that nigga, he's gonna be down in two years, even five years, these niggas. No, no, no, no, I'm saying. But the fact that we here, it's the fact that you got to think about growth, what what made you? And every time I told you, somebody always say because I moved, Because everybody's a probably environment. That's why I big up State so much because I can say what I say. Everybody here because of that. And end of the day, nigga's probably in an environment. You're in the hood, you're going to school. We all were all smart, well, but are we really are we going to be here?
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 7: It's it's a big it's this person's gonna sell five million. We all here, so you gotta always look at I'm somebody that look at the the foundation.
Speaker 2: What started at? You know what I'm saying, and I can say it. I'm always saying, stay started that ship. We gave it up to give it.
Speaker 4: She read the award winner. Yea, he should have addressed you at that off rip exact question.
Speaker 2: That nothing. How people would think is that right track? Was it that right track? I think it was that right track. I think we went. We went there.
Speaker 6: He played the beat. You know how to skate sell the beats? He got the whole next ye you know, skate skate switch SWI yeah, but nobody skate different, different, different, different, So the beat. We didn't write the song that night, went back to the groom. The song came out.
Speaker 2: Thank you water, respect you water chips. None of us are driving so ship. We could be.
Speaker 6: So skating skated the It's a really crazy it's a laster story.
Speaker 2: To that too, because B two K was there that night.
Speaker 6: That night we had drift damind that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's so many drink says that y'all have forgot the story too.
Speaker 6: I'll go back to it because if you were one, they'll be they'll be telling you this same story and every way.
Speaker 2: So we was all there that night.
Speaker 6: Man Frorell was there. He had a session, He just had a session. We just came up to hear to hear the music. Nelly played the beat hook. You know how skate sell it movie was the hook already evolved already yeah, fire movie. But the time nobody knows. You don't know that, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, You don't. You just don't.
Speaker 6: You just you just don't know that, Like you gotta take you gotta be what who's the Who's the genius that us? Nine percent of his baby is Nora Domas? Who Who's Who's the smartest person in the world? Either way, bro, it takes you know what I'm saying, Like nobody knows that. You didn't know you would be here. We don't know we're gonna be here.
Speaker 2: It's all a risk, It's all that, you know, It's all a shot at the dart. So bro took Off Man should took Off classic one hundred, one of the top one hundred songs of the whole biggest one of the biggest.
Speaker 4: But all the things you wrote, is this the first time some of them gave you your actual credit?
Speaker 6: No, it's no, no, no, no, that's a great question. No no, So for that song, I didn't get actual credit, I know.
Speaker 2: But to Bake, I'm I'm gonna talk to you about that, blood. We're gonna talk to you about.
Speaker 7: Everything, is.
Speaker 2: Bro, politics as usually, while we know that politics as usually, let's let's just get let's gip the program. Let's get let's get it already. No, not even in a bad way, not even in a bad way. You feel what I'm saying. But no, bro, you don't see that coming. No, no, no, was that the question? I believe what was that the question about the credit?
Speaker 6: Like, oh oh yeah, yeah, all right, so I did I actually didn't get that. So so let's rewind back real quick. So yo, my first ever writing gig, right was So this is this is this is how crush on you came about. I know you're seeing me on the video, true.
Speaker 2: Right, check it out. This is how crushing comes about? Right now?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, I don't do it.
Speaker 2: Time out. Check it out? You know.
Speaker 6: So this is the time b I g is still alive. Right, so b I did they have a big is with un rivera Right, they got a soundtrack coming out to the Wool soundtrack. This is Tommy Davison.
Speaker 2: This is a few people who w o oh yeah the pic it in the movie. I also got a joint on there. I've been getting money for a long time.
Speaker 6: Yes, you follow, right, So this is my first ever. Right again, when I say this is our question you came up, it's not that it's not hold on you know what I mean. Finished, It's not that I had It's not that I had anything to do with it. But this is just my start of it. Right, So look, check it out really quick. I got you, like, listen, we're on the same team.
Speaker 2: That's what. Check it out. Check it out right, yo, know I'm listening. I could talk to everybody likes just me and you check it out.
Speaker 6: My first writing gig, right was so big, big head a budget right for for JM Julia Mafia Right, he said, Yo, Mace was Mace was Mace's Mace. Let's give everybody their props, like like, let's just get it in the happen and give it everybody they props for real?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, listen.
Speaker 6: Mason was like, Yo, big Big Big took a liking to Mace. Right, he said, Yo, write these true songs for me.
Speaker 2: Cool. May said Yo, no, no, I'm helping you. I got you.
Speaker 6: Look, May said Yo, Mace uh Cam Cardy cool Yo, listen, Big gave me fifty grand to write these three songs.
Speaker 2: Listen, take ten thousand.
Speaker 6: Directly direct, direct deposit Yo card in camp Cameron write these, write a couple of songs for Julia Mafia.
Speaker 2: Right. It's not it's not as big as it is now. It's so you know what I'm saying. So be like, oh, okay, cool, we we we might have four dollar sandwiches.
Speaker 6: Serious, we might have fought our sandwiches seriously, things being real rights, it's a come up. So what I'm saying is my first writing gig, right was to write on the Wool soundtrack for Trean Mafia.
Speaker 2: The movie. Yeah. No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, it was there was how to be a Player?
Speaker 2: I said, I said, yeah, you asked that. This wasn't.
Speaker 7: The Wool, right, it was how to be a player.
Speaker 6: Let's let's get see the grands geame, Let's get hear the grass game right, check it out.
Speaker 2: My first writing gig right.
Speaker 6: Was for that, So I was like, yo, I was like, oh, ship you got you got five hundred dollars for me, just write rhymes.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 6: What happened is my little right end up making the album. End up they end up recording the reference.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So I'm like, oh, this, Oh, what's soon on the woolstand side?
Speaker 7: You got me like that wasn't crush on you?
Speaker 2: No, no, it wasn't crushing you. And I'm just saying, this is what this is in the same budget.
Speaker 7: When I say crush on you, it wasn't even part of that budget.
Speaker 2: So bro, we're on the same team everyone else. I don't want, I don't want, I don't want, no back.
Speaker 7: No, but crushing you had nothing really like party you might. I love you, but I'm not gonna let nobody at this point in my life, I'm gonna tell you questioning you had nothing to do with you because I was dead agree with.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is in the same in the same window, right in the same window. Blake, don't let me back this grant me out on you, niggasa Cardi relians. That I'm saying is we gotta share, Cardi is not relax. What I'm saying is certain things you're saying is going to be like, I'm crush on you. I was deal when they voted Heather at the same time, that's cool. You keep saying crush on you, crushing on Jess right there? You know you can call it to elect a friend. Can we can we get seasily over here? Okay, let's go. You know you can phone a friend. When he wrote it, You know how you can phone a friend.
Speaker 28: You caught it when I'm saying on the phone a friend, we can phone the friends. We can call him friend. Card List, you're not listening. You would Cardise you didn't write on that. Yes, should we phone brot question?
Speaker 2: Can we phone a friend? Blake? Trust me? I know, I know, I know right what Cardi, I believe. What Carti is saying is that the same bunch of records once they.
Speaker 1: For Junior Mafia, Mace came, gave him some money to write some records, gave Cam and them some records, some money to write some records. In that crush on you was written by whoever it was in that that I just that that ever it was written by, not Cardi, whoever wrote crush on.
Speaker 2: You, somebody. That's what I'm saying. That time period, Mace was writing song the Fastest Life. The thing is, you can't time. It's not just saying it was he that bat saying that batter, saying we're saying about.
Speaker 7: Started it with the crush on You.
Speaker 2: No, No, but guess what it's in the same battery saying this is crush on you came along because they was writing that. The songs, not that.
Speaker 17: He, they wrote, they wrote Campbell I was very very.
Speaker 2: Close to crush on You. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie. I was very check this out. Relax. No, no, no, I'm talking. People don't listen. I'm telling I don't even like doing interviews because it is because when I'm telling you, I was.
Speaker 29: I was.
Speaker 7: I was there with every single thing. So when people say something ship, I know they line.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the key word? You said every single thing? Every single day, every single there's days, there's days, there's days.
Speaker 7: Cardy, there was nothing.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, we got to get in the habit of being cool and we don't got to kill each other out for every disagreement. Can we get into the halfit of that card?
Speaker 7: We're here, But Cardi, I'm saying. What I'm saying is this, What I'm saying, is this right? The whole world is going on speculations right, everything I'm saying I was there for.
Speaker 28: I see.
Speaker 2: That cards you know got.
Speaker 30: Let me go to the back, Let me go to these we said over, you know, we gotta you gotta chill.
Speaker 2: You gotta know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: No, you got here, you love you know the hall and ship you know what you know? I remember saying, hold so much that is back. My thing is this nigga gotta tell because it carries forward.
Speaker 2: So what's what's the speculation? What's going on right now? So so so what happened was Cardi said, crush on you.
Speaker 7: You cannot mention crush on you at all because I was there, even with Mason Cam Cam said he wrote it, Mace Sad wrote it. They wrote that ship at the same time. Cud House at third seventh, shout out to my guys. I was downstairs cooled. He said, Yo, say, Biggie gave me it was seven. It was seventy five, seventy thirty thousand, the right season four songs they wrote crush on You, Crushing You got so big pause that they put Little Kim on it and they.
Speaker 2: Made that the second single. So Certain Ship when niggas say.
Speaker 7: I was literally damn no over there, but it's not and it's not It wasn't clarification situation because the whole thing is this, This is what's going on people. I'm only gonna speak on ship that I saw with my own eyes. You could say whatever, hour wasn't there for nothing, but I was there for crushing on you. You saw them right, that thing right, big shots.
Speaker 23: And he's not saying that your right because you don't have to be murdering.
Speaker 2: You know what happens.
Speaker 7: I got nigga that nigga Cardy out here lying he wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Really, everybody, what I'm saying is what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: All I'm saying is we all we always did for Certain Ship?
Speaker 23: What what was that?
Speaker 2: What what wasn't say?
Speaker 7: You wasn't there for crush on you?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, literally right there, I'm here now, no come out.
Speaker 6: The bathroom, and we're still talking about what I was there for. What I'm saying is what I'm saying is this. Listen, let me help you help yourself.
Speaker 2: Check it out. I didn't say I was there for crushing. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. What I'm saying this this is good team.
Speaker 1: You have a bathroom, yo, I'm talking about we're talking about going off the track.
Speaker 6: Baby, listen, I gotta grab the ring out record all my said, what's your word?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right? Set out this man, we all go with this. Let's let's move past this exactly.
Speaker 1: We're talking about right now, all right about when I got talking about what now? I love this sign get right.
Speaker 2: Like you said earlier, Like you said earlier, I love this, Harlem Banter. This is what's about. That's what it's about. You. We're going forever. Look this, all this everyday life, every days.
Speaker 1: Love it too, every day every day, this thing here of ours, you know, Harlem, can we talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because I'm a big representer of that thing. You know what I'm saying, a lot of blood, swim tiss, a lot of ups and downs.
Speaker 2: I put it for that.
Speaker 1: I just want everybody to understand that when we're talking Hall them, that's.
Speaker 2: The home of the thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everybody kind of got to come through our town to get this coss up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that part of this game for a minute when we when we're putting the map out head and Rapp and all that. You know what I'm saying, From the biggest to the smallest, they got to come.
Speaker 2: See us, you know what I'm saying. So for sure, because you don't here for shit. Short, if you don't come through, you really not stamped, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And we only fifty some blocks, you know what I'm saying, East to west, So understand now, So what's the talk, real Hall?
Speaker 2: We going tofty.
Speaker 1: Fifth that's forty that's forty fifth, right, fifty fifth right.
Speaker 2: That's forty something, and then I'm going east to west. That's why I say it superressing brassing the wrong way back to the East River. That's the that's the east to west. So that's involved.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred, one hundred, Well how far on the east side, the whole east from.
Speaker 2: The east west right, So I'm saying, fair boy, cruise. But we're just talking about fifty some blocks. All this noise for fifty some blocks. All these guys so understand what we are.
Speaker 1: And that's the part that I think the game don't understand about Halem. They and that might have been a little bit of my thing because they're still a lot from us, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They act like we're not that, but when we're.
Speaker 1: Really the soil where you have to come through no matter what, you get your rink up coming through our town, our fifty something blocks.
Speaker 2: So Halem is the world counts, not just Halem world.
Speaker 1: Halem is the world everybody they come through the Apollo, you know, all all those places where you got to come get the thing.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying on the hallm world got to up. Halem is the world close up.
Speaker 1: When we talk about the rap game and what we as uh whole have contributed, I think I just want to pick up Harlem a little more in the game, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They ship on us a lot for a lot of different things. But no, no, not a lot of different things. They know, they know what that thing is.
Speaker 1: But we don't talk about They know is being the mecca of a lot of these things.
Speaker 4: And we just have to s we can represent Harlem for sure for the world that were Hallm.
Speaker 2: Course, let me just tell you, you know, saying about you don't want to say something else, you know, rather you rather you summon up No. I mean, so you know, like.
Speaker 7: We love Harlem. I mean, they all we got a lot of flaws. There's a lot of people that we defend that be doing all types of crazy shit, you know what I mean. But at the end of the day, we love Harlem, you know what I mean. And I think that that ship and we get it because at the end of the day niggas took down and they be having valid points, valid valid points. But at the end of the day is I will never let nobody get between Hallm. Because I was balling Halem hospital and I'm you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So I know, like.
Speaker 7: When it comes to Hallm, that stigma but us regardless of what, regardless of what he did he did, I called him whatever he did, he did it for Hallm. You know, you know what he said at the end of the day, that niggas representing Hallm. He ain't from a HALLM. You know what I'm saying, So like no for I mean when we think about the old like he took, he took a big task, not for him, but the fact that these niggas I went out, No no, no, I'm gonna tell you they're doing a movie about Ris Porter. I'll they want to get to it and no, because no, because what happened was Rock came to me and was just like Yo, he came to me and Max he said, Yo, no stop stop cart Damn what Rock came because Rock was just like Yo, rock Rock somebody. He was just like, Yo, I want you to I want me to play a Z and you to play risk because these niggas about to take holler from us.
Speaker 2: Wait so yeah, yeah yo, because you know what I'm saying, Well, but no, no so so so we heard about it just just like I said, you heard about I was we heard about no no, no no. So the nigga like yo, y'all. The only niggas that they wanted Cam. They wanted me to play rich. They wanted a maze to play. This is before the whole. So when MEO did that, I understand it. It's like, Yo, this is hall you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like niggas talk so bad about us, They talked so bad about it, so yet they just like, you know, saying they're fucking jacking.
Speaker 2: Us, you know what I mean. So it was just like damn no, no, no, no, no, Yo, we need some humor in this. Everybody. You know, it's not a fucking relax. I gotta relax, not dead ass. All right, go ahead, blame.
Speaker 7: Good, We're good.
Speaker 2: Yes, whatever you want to say.
Speaker 7: Like I said, I'm done. I mean what I'm saying. It's like whoever was a home the rivers are home?
Speaker 2: That said, Yo, you know we're gonna turk board? What the chop ball? Where's that beat? Where's that beat?
Speaker 12: What was that?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 9: Sir sir?
Speaker 2: What's that that we killed? That? What?
Speaker 28: Sir?
Speaker 2: John body that I'm not asking.
Speaker 20: That one.
Speaker 4: Nor See, here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Let's appreciate. Let's see brother listen, you ain't got it. That's the problem. That's what I was trying to You know, I ain't gonna go to know right now, you're still.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying on top of the brass right now, shut.
Speaker 2: Out my young producing. We don't get your light together. Man, you we need commercial breaking, we need beats. I don't think you got.
Speaker 13: That.
Speaker 2: We we we we we Let me get my goat segment. Do you still we? Just you still got you don't love.
Speaker 4: As my five hot? Tell him how raughing? Okay, hold on, go get back to you got it?
Speaker 2: Man? Today? This jack him off. Let's put that on. We need to beat.
Speaker 6: We got we gotta be.
Speaker 2: We can do it with. You don't want to be We don't have to like it like this. No, no, no, Let's have some beat, you know, come on play you want to be? No, give me a second to think of a real quick I take your time. Well he's gotta yeah, I like that. Let's see. I want to see.
Speaker 4: I want to see them. That's what I want to see. I want to see if he's still let me see. This is the segment called you still got it? We haven't been using this for long.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm sorry, let me see what's going on. You got to turn that off. You're not playing the fucking beat now. We don't need no beat.
Speaker 4: Something something like, look, I've been ready to chance. Alright, come on, let's go to we can do a number. Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go up, let's go.
Speaker 2: Up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I made the sky open up, sun shining again. This design of dialogue. I'm dividing. I'm talking the court. Hold up, stop that phone, Let's get back again. I made the sky open up, sun shining again. This design of dialogue. I'm divined with the pen I'm talking to court Jones called to Wallace in them, the gods who boss puts the ball higher than them, and the leaders undefeated every beat I beat it. This a caviall flowing shell to Adidas should be flocking at you don't believe us.
Speaker 2: It's that ball right there. Should be flocking at you.
Speaker 1: Don't believe us for one more time. Let's go here, let's go here, let's go there. Hold on, all right, people talking what I could have been based on that, but they thought the nigga should have been.
Speaker 2: Then again, I'm still a giant. Munk's many men.
Speaker 1: This Penning tend took his pennhouse from the tenements. Never Penny Pinch played the whole forty eight. You only played the binch. I was out there in the field. You watch it through the fence. Make it make sense. Niggas can't make this. I did real joints with Snoop Nas and Kiss and Axe and Max Bro.
Speaker 7: The bubbles out your fucking air.
Speaker 2: Max Relax. I don't relax. Mister b is back.
Speaker 1: You ain't never had a bomb and had to push the fiends back. My man mom said at first, it's how we got the feedback for real. Hold up, listen, You're tighty jeanan nigga. I'm a glass seen nigga. Make a scene like you've never seen. It's our mean nigga. I was doing Harlem when Harlem was really doing Harlem. They forgot me from Harlem.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the problem. Or maybe I'm an old head that talked too much. Niggas dying the rat That shit costs too much. She we walked different and we talk different. We don't trap weself crack cold. That picture mixed the mud with the fitty made it jump, caught a chicken in the month whole fitting.
Speaker 7: In the slump nigga been missing for months.
Speaker 1: The doubles in the rain and the thunder straining nigga brain really under knowing one day that them nigga's coming. Man, them niggas coming, We say, fucking dog, you can coming, trying to throw them number hunted for the inn of summer.
Speaker 2: So addicted to the stud of that machine flutter. You gonna let young girl bully back on my bully. You still got smacking these trappers back, getting a dummy stacking this money and no captain's having I'm hungry. I'm packing the mac in the back of the act. Who bad is Bunny? We get them now? The town got no dates. Nobody's found for now. It's a cold case. We out of town, supplying the whole.
Speaker 6: State, buddy buddies from now it's the coach state, whole suit flow tailor. I was so fly, I told Sugar, I need to blaze with the bow tie. This say tony woman, No little bitch is so sid and with the floor.
Speaker 2: I let it go. Try.
Speaker 6: We are not competitors. You should get your schedda up, et cetera, et cetera. I can do this ship forever, bro. Nobody better than.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always. Everybody get to see on real camera now and know it's my nigga. Man, This is a moment from me. Yo, I know this got man, my Miles man, real ship, man, family.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all the world. You know what I'm saying. I respect y'all, love y'all. Your legacy is impeccable.
Speaker 2: This ship is real.
Speaker 4: Continue to do what you gotta do and bring that ship back together as well. Then you go as well. And I love the fact how you hold yourself, love how you hold yourself, and love how you.
Speaker 2: I love that. Thank you, e F cheers to you, guys. I got one more shot, can we take? I went to the down that ship with you. Damn what you know? You know, you know, you know, you know.
Speaker 29: Bathroom because you know drinking ship with me though, Paul Circle, did you get your answer.
Speaker 2: Right now? What?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 2: The whole whole ship? Really, it don't matter. I was trying, so beautiful man, I was trying. I was trying. I was trying. I was trying to get the just so Yeah, they got you this Siga Seas. Yeah's wife. Yeah, I'm gonna no, no, no what We shout at each other, went the together. It's in the death. He means, he's the realist. He's get that.
Speaker 7: Never snapped on me.
Speaker 2: Like this. Yeah, I was on my niggers like that world.
Speaker 16: That he's a good guy mand Miami mad Man.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, honestly.
Speaker 26: Like like.
Speaker 2: Like alumni, No you say season, he'sus. He's an alumni, remember no half hollower, half drink, Shamp's member, jamar.
Speaker 13: A frame.
Speaker 2: Jam the rapper rapping like that. It was all good for me. He said. I was a business move and I was entertainment and I was he was. He was dead bro, he was Mace. Don't know no tell talk about tell look just so the world was get a miscus cruise, yes, yes, leo, women and certain respect because niggas listen yo.
Speaker 7: When I was out yo, yo, Biggie was in the hospital.
Speaker 2: He had his Biggie, Like I said, when niggas told all these stories about these niggas, what biggie Yo, when I'm saying so much young and she was just like yo's season there, I don't for here and there coming to see Biggie like niggas sees out here the nurses and you know, you got a lot of no whey out story in No Way Out tour, there's a lot of no way out.
Speaker 7: It was SS like I love seekings is like, Yo, that toy he.
Speaker 2: Brothers man. You know, you know if we talked, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't get enough flowers the fact that how.
Speaker 2: You were fourteen, he was fourteen.
Speaker 26: He was Leo, Leo, Leo, I'm Leo. We automatically Joe, I'm better.
Speaker 7: I said, Yo, sees you gotta come because I'm I'm like Yo, seized is like how Look, I don't know how he dragged me in.
Speaker 19: Yo.
Speaker 2: It was only late. Y know, we was only late tonight for the record trade Champster staff because we started. We do apologize. It was only late for because he's Leo. Well it was worth it, Yo, I don't know. I don't like interviewing to say he I'm like, YO, like coming, have him drunk with the I know you know we know so much ship was out. This is extended about number thirty minutes, all right, told him would you like some champage, sir? But you like yeah, no, no, you know what was over there nor you know know both sitting Yo, Hey listen, I was chilling. I know how I got it. You know what I know what.
Speaker 7: Under that our hour I will because I know.
Speaker 2: To me he curved us tonight to love us to talk out for the record, He's like, yo, we went messages, we dropped. His job was always like you. I said, you come with the drinks and he said, I don't think so. Guys. I'm like, yo, bro, he said, I don't think so. I said, your from drinking.
Speaker 7: This guy say, you know, I was so noticed because I know so much ship size that we didn't even tap into him, like shs, you gotta come no way out.
Speaker 17: Told him We're from New York. Everything going on, everything going on, ship, know a lot of ship going on, but seized.
Speaker 7: I'm like, go seize because we can start from certain ship, certain ship. I'm like, yo, I'm not going to drink, you know, like you gotta there's so much ship that you're not drink because I'm as sault.
Speaker 2: I'm not going all types of secrets. I'm sortious not to know.
Speaker 7: No, No, we were good. It is almost over. Its almost, but but I'm like, yo, what's going on? Like you because you know, like, because my thing is like Yo, what's the motive? Like why now you know what I'm saying because of what's going on?
Speaker 2: Drink jamps, Yeah, yeah, I don't know. Learn them a few things no, no, no no, I mean because I mean put it out there because you know, the ship was going through and it's is like, well, you know we're not even known. No no, no, no, no, no no no, nigga, But this is my mindset, just like like you know, nigga, I'm like, yo, I don't want to you know, because we don't want Yeah, but it's just like why now yeah, I mean like not that neither we was waiting for y'all had no I had. So here's the thing surface, hold on the hands where you stop right, check it out on the surface. Nobody knows nothing. Everybody's assuming everything. You signals gonna get cross, right right, the chances are signals are gonna get cross. What I'm saying, let's taut. I just think everybody got the more I'm gonna curis, man, why were you doing this? Why why we said no? No? Now?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guess what. We love you, We thank you for being you.
Speaker 2: We love man yo, bro yoh bro, you know we love season Leo dash and narrow like come on that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me just say I don't know I said this somewhere, but whatever happened let's not talk about whatever happened.
Speaker 2: But me and this nigga was in community service, were a Queens community.
Speaker 31: We're like, this is award. This is awkward. Yeah, We're like we're like we looked at each other. She got you gotta broom, I gotta broom, like what we hate each other. He's like, this is you know, I don't think we belong here.
Speaker 2: I don't even think we we would. Well, we got the same lawyer, me and me and you know this.
Speaker 32: Week that that was like our first like situation right when we down after all the ship with with Fox and Quban Kim. It wasn't no personal thing with me and him. That very easy for me and him to sit just at one point, you get me in court one place I don't want to meet my enemy.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, you know game together.
Speaker 32: The judge put us together do community service.
Speaker 2: Without without them knowing our situation.
Speaker 32: Yeah, that's the time when me and him got in and say, yo, bro, what we really beating about.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what you ain't got you easy. We're going to do the sweet sweeping d that's been my brother. You know that's a movie script right now.
Speaker 4: On that Like I've always told srip I walked in so I didn't court almost sudden in court that was.
Speaker 2: The only seat, but the only sea.
Speaker 33: Yeah, we're good, I've done it. That's how it's a little We got to have this encounter in the in the back of the court room and show you.
Speaker 2: Why the Chap from Nachine He's dumb, was out.
Speaker 4: Big Biggie called me and played me to you and why God bless me because this is before.
Speaker 2: This is he's in l A and he called me and he was like, Yo, I'm doing the remix to this, and they want to get on that record, Like yo, listen list this.
Speaker 32: Years after now I've seen the court do some just some street ship.
Speaker 2: We were just want some support, Natine. We went into each other, got to say, I'm just say.
Speaker 19: Ru, it's just him crack.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I'm right, what do we do? What do we what are we talking? My own boys, I'm gonna go back and cooking my people's in And that's how.
Speaker 4: I told him right into the Hood Lab. He came to the Hood Lab by himself, and I was like, this Nigga is real.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn season might be the real jail. All that I was.
Speaker 18: Not came to Brooklyn. He came to he liked you and the at the the hood Lab. I was like, damn Brooklyn, he got this old I got together so suddenly amazing again that the seas is like not just the great brand restaurant, way better than me.
Speaker 2: Great people. You know, not this what I'm doing over the road. You don't want no issues and you don't want the problems. I'm gonna take your own ways. Okay, you're not being a sucker, but you're being a sucker for that dumb ship. Like I'm not no more. I'm not a sucker for that. You talk about your own the first one. I'm jo hollow world. Yeah, going back to my let me.
Speaker 4: Me thank y'all man, because you know this is the closest one I'm I'm closest to let's speak to him all the time. But doesn't mean that I'm not obligated to y'all the same way.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: What y'all did, how y'all came together and and the history of y'all made like a lot of people don't know that I was dead, like you kept saying I was dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga, it's reversed now. I was dead like I've seen all the girls y'all had.
Speaker 7: Damn God, damn from man.
Speaker 2: Don't let him for you.
Speaker 7: This guy was.
Speaker 4: In the greatest way, Like that ship was dope to mean because you know what, Queens, we think we're.
Speaker 2: The flyers niggas, and y'all definitely think y'are the fly his niggas. Definitely. I'm gonna show y'all love. I love that ship.
Speaker 4: I love that ship because you know, and by the way, like uh, Harlem pushed Queens to be who we are mm hmm. But Harlem was the first that was like the first black community that was ever assembled.
Speaker 2: And you got to remember, even Brooklyn and Queens.
Speaker 4: The reason why it's called Kings County and were it was called Queens County, it because the Kings from Europe wanted to state in Brooklyn and the Queens the tripever wanted to stay in Queens.
Speaker 2: Harlem has always been Harlem. It's always been the blackest shit in the mother.
Speaker 4: Malcolm the greatest way Heaven. So I want to look at y'all face to face. Man the man say I thank y'all for making Harlem. I mean, not y'all making Hall y the small spectrum of Harlem, but rapid Harlem, making sure Harlem gets its name, and then naming yourself Harlem world.
Speaker 2: Big fact. That is honorable.
Speaker 4: That is real, and I want to salute y'all for that because everything that I ever see and I look back, the first black free community.
Speaker 2: Has always been Hallm. You don't want you, I'm gonna say this, don't come.
Speaker 7: Hallm really needed this because one thing about Halem is what the fuck you say right now? We don't even say to each other like like no, no, no. So when you think of hall On, right, it is like I'm from the east Side. Right, it's east side versus everybody. It's some saint niggas versus everybody some forty. So the whole thing is this. Niggas say that they from hall On, but I'm from this party. So what you say right now is what we do. So what I'm saying is we from Halllem. So I'm I mentioned I mentioned al right, I'll pull a guar out of town. Would do whatever he did, and nigga be like, yo, here said Hallm. Nigga. He'd be like, Yo, you're from Halem. Yeah, but I'm from the West side. You're gonna say what killed. So what we did was we represent HALLM. And I think that HALLM don't really love Yeah, but that so so so that's the mindset while we did this is because men Cardy me Loom say we represent the whole Hall Niggas be like sayt Nick versus that about fortieth. Let me say Hall Them is different. I've been a HALLM hunter and Ninth Street don't like fortieth. Polo Ground yeah, yeah, yeah, Polo Ground three. No, no, no, But but the whole thing is this by you saying now is the out looking in you know what I'm saying out looking at you saying that, but but no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no it might, it might.
Speaker 7: But the whole thing is if you go to jail, Yeah, Brooklyn queens, they sticking together, the unified Hall Lom we now like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but I appreciate no no, no, no, but I appreciate the fastest.
Speaker 7: But know, but the thing is this, like what nigga don't want to say. It is like what Meto did with sacrifice whatever for Hall what Mayst putting on a shiny suit, what Cam did, what Jim did the bottom for the camp.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 2: We're doing a rod rat song.
Speaker 7: Knowing that I was telling is that that sacrificing sacrifice.
Speaker 2: I be up, I did, like I already knew.
Speaker 7: But you know what it's for hallm all right, So right now at this point, we and we got a lot of Hallan rappers out there every for y'all.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Because we need that, because we that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we're talking about my man Seleine Dion. He got cougar food coming out real soon. Yeah, what we're playing with cougar food, right, and then we got my man Ray.
Speaker 7: Mulin from the East Side right very more.
Speaker 1: Looking out for him, one of my homies, big time, my son made by means making a lot of beats. Who else in Harlem that needs shouting the whole Halem. We got Pirate's p We got a young God coming up. We got my sister Lady Matt that's doing it.
Speaker 7: We just got a lot of We got we got, we got, we got trade, we got Next Books, we got Dave, we got Jim Jones, we got we got everybody.
Speaker 2: Essentially, we all fucking votron.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got we got inside when you got us as the us A.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying is we got hauled on the now. We got we got, we got it is, it is what it is. Cameron May Show, we got Jim Jones, we got we about Hall, you know what. Under standing regardless, So Votron, let's give it up for vote, Yo, thank you so much. We want to picture. Yes, yes, yeah, let me get let me give my moment real quick. You know, you know it's you know, since the incubation, whatever the duration of time.
Speaker 6: Elliott incubation, it's just the incubator stages when it really starts in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Big big Bagel, I Love you.
Speaker 13: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j E f f N.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 13: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms. At the Real noriagon I g at Noriega on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com mm
Speaker 29: HM