Speaker 1: How are you good? How are you? I'm great. Thanks. I just pulled an animal spirit card just for the fuck of it, and I got scorpion. So I guess it's meant to be. Yeah, that's so weird, I know.
Speaker 2: So it feels like Milania was like in the basement last the last time that he was president, like she you know what I mean. They were They seemed like deer. They were trying to get their footing. He seemed like he was trying to He seemed like the emperor had no clothes. He sort of probably didn't think he was going to win. And then he was in office and it took a while, like and he came in so like aggressive, and he turned so many people off. And now I see I see a lot of people back pedaling who are Democrats. And because of the California fires, people are now talking about the botch job that it was there, And then overall people want to sort of now pretend that Kamala was the worst when they were the ones all saying that Kamala was the best. So people there's a lot of trust going out. The Democratic Party is like having a moment of flanling, you know, And the and As a result, it feels like because Trump is good friends with he's got Elon in the Oval office and Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos, which is not the way it was last term. Like people they weren't all cozy. They weren't all cozying up to him. So everyone just was like, all right, fine, I'm now it's acceptable and we're not pariahs anymore. Yeah, you know, and so and so I'm noticing that, like Melania was out there and the fire is like you know, it's just like they're both like have a little pep in their step they didn't have last time.
Speaker 1: And that's because of him. It's well actually both of them. It's fucking insane, Like what has happened. So Jupiter, which is the bestower of good fortune, and it spends a year and every sign, so every twelve years it'll come to your side. Well, May twenty fourth of last year, May twenty fifth of twenty twenty four, it moved into Gemini, which is Donald Trump's sign, and right at the time of the election, it was like sitting on top of his son. It was at the same degree of Gemini in the zodiac wheel. So he had like he could not have had better luck for himself. And Milania is a Taurus one signed before him, so she had Jupiter in the first half of last year, so it kind of gave her a reboot. Two. Let's just be real, Taurus women love money, and uh, you know, Milania, she's got some backend deal. She willed to be a crop, she's got her book, she wants to keep her lifestyle. You know, barns at nyu. She's like born in nineteen seven, right, so it's probably around our age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was older than us. Okay, so she's still got a whole life. So once this party's over, she can stay, she can go, but she's gonna have a bag of cas.
Speaker 1: So for third act will be Yeah. See, Tauruses, tourists are investors. They want to return. If they're gonna, you know, and learning to someone like that for that long, you better damn well beginning a return on your investment for the time you put in. She's probably thinking, all right, he's pushing eighty, how much I can fake this. I don't even have to live with the guy, you know. And she got her son locked up. He's the one who looked on the election for Trump people say, because he got the younger vote, so she's got him all taken care of.
Speaker 2: And they because people used to make fun of him. Now he's like some hero. So that's the rices. They kind of come.
Speaker 1: Up from under the surface. And he's looking he's looking scary, like his expressions aren't really Yeah, see there is, so I thought is yeah, it's just like right on that March she's on the cusp. He's March twentieth. Yeah, he's yeah, sais twenty nine degrees Pisces, the with a sad moon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what is your analysis of my work and relationship either balance or the two buckets? Like where what the trajectory is for relationship and love and.
Speaker 1: Work?
Speaker 2: And I would say with my ask about my daughter, and but I kind of feel like that's so secure, not would like I never have to I never, I don't. I never feel uncertain about that. I never feel uncertain about work. But a lot of crazy things are happening, so I'm curious, without giving away too much, what the trajectory is.
Speaker 1: Well, Pluto, your Pluto is your ruling planet since you're a Scorpio, so when it does change signs every twelve to thirty years, all hell can break loose or just like a big change can come in. So it's now it's parked for you as a Scorpio and the part of the chart that rules your home and your family and where you live. You know, so there may be a desire to really downsize, make more time for closer connections like the last fifteen years while Pluto was in Capricorn, sixteen years, you were it was very much about like a lot of change, a lot of social building, like you built a powerful network for yourself. You were here, there, everywhere, you were fine with it. I don't think you want to be all over the place like that anymore. You want to anchor down settle in maybe you know, nest with someone and get cozy or at least just like have that part of your life be less like stressful. But if you feel a little trapped at home or a little bit like that's something you need to break out.
Speaker 2: I mean with work, work is flying beyond belief and I did, yeah, I see that. And we're rising to meet this occasion, you know what I mean. We're rising to meet the occasion with staffing up and spending a lot of money towards it. Because it is returning so much so work is exploding and going to the next level where I had kind of semi retired and decided I wasn't really going to do that much and do things I didn't want to do, and then and doing things I only wanted to do. It's more successful than my most successful day with Skinny Girl, which is crazy because it really was unintentional. It's just it just sort of reinforces people should just do what's authentically true to them because then you'll be successful at it. So it's been crazy because now it's becoming a massive thing, and the balance between that it's different. It used to be that the balance between that and my personal life was the workload, like the bandwidth, And now the balance between work and my personal life is not the bandwidth because I can totally handle it. It's just not the climb. It's not like it used to be. It's just like I'm secure in it. It's the power and the access and the fame that presents the challenges in the personal relationship. It's not the workload, right, the intimidation factor. And I've heard women say that before, and I've always cringed because it feels like narcissistic, but like it is a real thing.
Speaker 1: It is a real thing.
Speaker 2: Men. I've had men say to me that they feel self conscious around me because of all that I'm going on. Makes them feel like they have nothing going on, even if they were secure and having nothing going on, even if they had retired, even if they had their own money, it unsettles them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, right now you have Jupiter in your relationship house, which can indicate someone from another country or very different than your usual type. Because yeah, I totally hear you on that, and I think that it might be someone that you even meet through some kind of through your international work or through be strong, or someone just yeah, who like you have a common mission with. So that's not even there, Like maybe you get to Jupiter's in Gemini now. So I feel like in your chart you want someone stable and reliable and consistent who has your back and supports you. But someone who like maybe you even meet through banter, through friendship or through working on a on a project together. So going out and trying to date and look for someone like may turn up people that are like you know, ooh, I got a date with Bethany Frankel, But oh, yeah, well I can't really, you know, like, are you You don't want to keep going through that spin cycle over and over again. So I think meeting people in different ways, through travel, through through different kind of experiences. I don't know. I would just does that resonate at all or any Are there any opportunities to do that for you?
Speaker 2: I guess just putting yourself out there and telling people that you know and that you trust, that you're open, which you know because I am fairly insular and I have been dating and people have. It's been hard because if I get photograph of someone, everybody thinks I'm solid with that person and judges that, and I haven't announced anything. I've dated different people throughout this whole process because I made a commitment to myself that I wouldn't lock anything down for a certain period of time. It's just that a lot of women are saying that they're happier alone, and I don't think they're even a woman of certain age. I don't think that they're bsing. Some women that I know are really happy in their own life and they really are happy alone and they don't want to mess up their piece. I am not happier alone for sure, I'm not happier alone. I like being I'm find being alone.
Speaker 1: I like being alone.
Speaker 2: I'm actually alone a lot, but I don't want to be alone in life, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, maybe you know it wasn't resonating because it's something that you haven't tried, like you might. Like. The overall look of things in your chart right now is like if you're looking in the same places or kind of following a strand, Like I get, I think it's really good that you have that kind of play playbook that you're following, but at the same time, like just maybe trying to find some new places to go or you're not as recognized or wherever that may be. I guess what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I have changed that because I'm not dating in the normal way anymore, and then that can be isolating. But I feel like it's more of like a sit back and not just wait, but like not do a volume business like wait to your point right, wait for something that is more unique and special, versus like trying to do it the normal way because it doesn't really work.
Speaker 1: And in the chart, we look at where Mars and Venus were when you were born to kind of get a more of a clear sense of what you need from a partner. And you were born with Venus and Scorpio and Mars and libra. So I think what people might not understand is how committed you really are. Because you're funny, you're plateful, you know, but that Venus and Scorpio, we have that too. You really are like an investor in the person you're with, like you and it can make you a bit guarded in some ways, maybe to hide a little bit behind humor or tentative, like there's you know, people born with these in scorpio, so do get hurt easily? And do you have trust issues? And Mars being in Libra is a that's that's a nice thing to have in your chart, but it's also a harder position for Mars, so you might Masculine energy, as appealing as it is, can also be a little bit off putting too sometimes, like the you need a metrosexual guy who's also masculine at the same time, so you have a tall order, you know, and it's it's just going to take that very special you know, diamond, that needle in the haystack, Like you're just not going to be compatible with any old person. And your moon, which is your emotional nature's and Capricorn. So your Moon, your Venus, and Mars are all what are called indetriment. They're in the opposite sign of where they feel most comfortable. So so part of your growth and love in this lifetime is learning how to be with certain discomfort. And I think you've probably had that lesson, but it's it's the discomfort of intimacy as and if you're going for the like the I know this probably isn't going to sound that it's great, but like the right man for you might not be anywhere near you in terms of his wealth, And probably everyone's saying, oh, I need a wealthy guy who's gonna be you know, But I don't act like, no, you're not going to be with somebody who's like teaching kayaking lessons, right, but someone whose values are not necessarily around wealth creation and they have but they they're very anchored and who they are maybe are okay with like a simpler life, and there's a bit of a dissonance there where you feel like, wow, they're Wow, they don't don't they feel you know? So I feel I would as an astrologer, encourage you to like Ofi said it you yeah, like that. No, they won't be from be strong. Well, somebody who does have those values around making a difference in the world. The north note, which is this your true north, your soul's true north in this lifetime is an Aquarius for you, and that is the sign of the humanitarian and like you might find your soulmate doing humanitarian work rather than you know, a can or on a road.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I don't think. Yes, I get that, I get that interesting. Okay, well, yeah, I'm open.
Speaker 1: Could be someone who works in tech, not one of the one of the you know, cast of characters we're seeing out there. But yeah, keep an open mind because your chart also shows that even though you seem to like put it all out there, like when it comes to your true kind of emotional, vulnerable nature, it's actually something that is a few layers down that people don't really get access to. I mean, enough of it shows so that people feel like, oh, they're getting Bethany and that's who she is, and you know, it's not like you're not that, But there's a whole other layer of you that maybe working on being a little more vulnerable with people, like not being like, oh yeah, this guy's not for me. I'm just gonna like handshake by or walk you know, not even look at them or walk by and just say hi. Like think about engaging a little bit and conversation with your Humor is your best friend and worst enemy. When you have a Venus and Scorpy out, you know, it's like you can slice through it. But then it's like then you never get to really know who they are a little bit. So anything I would, And that's a thing for Scorpio, Like after June ninth, Scorpios really could find themselves in a long distance international style relationship. Until then, it's like really about working on opening up more to people, being more comfortable sharing Like you're I mean, yes, you've been a reality star. You share it all. You you know, we love that about you. It's a you know, but it's almost like, what, well, that's more superficial. I know what you're saying. That's what would happen if you were like out of control and over out of you know, in someone else's field where you couldn't be the best at what they do, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: It should be somebody not adjacent to what I do. It should be somebody totally different. That's that's one thing we one hundred percent agree on. And then today I did a take on Megan and Harry with her new as Ever website, which was called American Orchard, which is Montecito, but she wasn't able to get the intellectual property for that. But instead of just saying that, she said she decided to do as Ever because it's a more accurate name. And the trailer she did for Netflix was extremely glossy and beautiful. And then now she's doing social media where it's more like raw and real, and so she sort of seems like she's reacting to what the public wants in what she does. And many people love her and them and many people don't like with other people, but even more polarizing. And I just wonder if what you think they're doing wrong or right? I mean, do you think that it's landing or you think they're like struggling to just try to find their identity.
Speaker 1: I think it's door number two. He's a virgo, like Blake Lively. Virgos are are struggling in general to figure out, you know, they're being exposed, they're not. There's suddenly a little like, oh what did I do? I don't think I want all this attention that I actually corded for the last couple of years. But she's a LEO. They do love attention. But she is probably not fair. She's not Leo's don't do well when they're not liked. They want to be liked, yeah, and they will change their messaging to be liked. That's one of the most important things. And they have their winning smiles and they know how to charm everybody, but it's not working anymore. And I think I mean, I saw the trailer for the Netflix show and it was like, okay, cool, but this is so unrelatable, and then the fires happened and it was like, I'm sure it was probably like, oh you just you can't. You will lose. So I believe it's a personal branding play for sure. Like popularity, Leo's are going through a phase where their priority is on keeping their popularity. At the same time, it's a it's a humanitarian time for them too, and in a year that they should be trying to be in touch with the people. So I think she's probably having a total identity crisis because there's a part of her that is, you know, this wanting to be a social change maker, and then the princess part of her too, and they're not coming together. Well.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is it was the chia pet of this level of fame. And for example, someone was talking about them visiting during the fires, going and visiting as if they were doing a royal visit, Like they're visiting as who meaning, right, what's your identity? You're not a royal couple that has the obligation to go visit. It seems like what I'm saying is it seems like it was like just flip the switch and now you're a lifestyle guru. But we didn't get to see the trajectory to get you there.
Speaker 1: We don't, we don't. We didn't see the grit to get you there.
Speaker 2: And now you're like, you guys are celebrities that have shows, but like we didn't even see the train Wreck, Housewives or Jersey Shore TV show version of getting to fame or even the TikTok. It's like insta fame, insta lifestyle brand, insta royal duties without money. Yeah, just add like because we know you from there, we're all supposed to accept you over here.
Speaker 1: I think that's the totally I think so too. This is what you know, to what we were saying about Trump's you know, forty five versus forty seven and the new climate. Pluto wasn't Capricorn during you know, up until this last November. Capricorn rules monarchies and hierarchies. So since two thousand and eight, society we've been we've been fighting against that but also like accepting it, like, oh, we want the royals, but look at how the whole royal family has fallen apart towards the end of that cycle. So now we're in Aquarius, which is about being being down with the people, not you know, you even see it in fashion. Sure there's people are buying high end bags, but you know, maybe wearing it with ath leisure or whatever.
Speaker 2: So you know, luxury has taken a big hit, and so a celebrity, Yeah, Leah, Aquarius is the opposite sign of Leo.
Speaker 1: So if Pluto and Aquarius, like we were talking about at the beginning, kind of shaping this twenty year society, its opposite sign of Leo, which is what Megan markle is, and actually Martha Stewart too, which is interesting, Halo, and they're all having that opposite energy and so like they are, whenever there's an opposition, you're gonna have to stretch who you are. That's what I was kind of explaining about your moon Venus and Mars or opposite their comfort zone. So you signed up to stretch in love your soul did. So all the leos right now are going through an evolutionary cycle if we kind of look at what's happening to you, as you know, we're not just here to kick back and sit, Margarite as we're here to grow as souls. If we look at so she's got some growth to do. I mean, she was a really like when you look at who she was when she was young, she was like this smart, nerdy kind of misfit and she kind of, you know, sort of figured out how to go and sort of you knows, the celebutant, but there's a there's a good like come back Meg, come back to that. Nobody should be using the word riviera and they're branding yeah uarious. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's allowed because of the intellectual property, which I'm saying, but it's just saying, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like synonym for gentry used. Riviera wasn't. Her brand was American Riviera Orchard, which was always like kind of like really doesn't roll off the tongue, So I'm I'm really you know her and all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's as ever, which is still it's just got a little bit of a pretense to it.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, this was amazing. We touched on me, we touched on pop culture, we touched on politics, So this is good. I think this is good because it's yeah, awesome, ladies, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having us on again. I'm back to do celebrity gossip with you anytime you want it. Test before to w to becats Burn