Speaker 1: Right behind Trent Williams. It's a lot of fun. Yeah, that's first play. When did you know that break loose like that? Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean you never know till it does, you know. You just you kind of just read it one gap at a time and trust the guys in front of you.
Speaker 1: And that was, I mean amazing blocking.
Speaker 2: I got a score there, you know, but that was, you know, a great job by those guys up front all day be a blocking downfield seventy five yards down the field again, which is just becoming routine for him. So I appreciated that. But that was a great job by all those guys up front.
Speaker 1: It's like for you to uh take it to the three and let's see Jordan take it.
Speaker 2: It's a very interesting set of emotions because you you're like, oh, I'm gonna punch it in and you see him coming out. Man, uh I gotta score if you don't wanna get taken out after a long When you gotta score, you know, they're trying to save your breath and make.
Speaker 1: Sure you're you know, good to go. So I get it. But yep, no.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like a natural left runner? Hopefully both ways?
Speaker 2: Now, I mean I've never I never look at uh you know what way I'm better at a lot of it just played dependent.
Speaker 1: Think you have brought sort of arrived at a similar time. Well, in what ways have you seen him make the biggest strides? Man?
Speaker 2: It's funny, it's I've I've been asked that a lot, and and it's so tough for me to pick something, you know, I kind of just am I try to figure out an answer, just for an answer, But I don't really know if you know, he's gotten better every week, but he he started out so hot, you know, he started out doing things so well, and he's been so consistent, and I think he's the same guy every day. He's a silent assassin, but you know, competitive and yeah, he's he's growing, but he's also playing at such a high level all the time that you know, he just continues to be him.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know we're in the right spot. Is a deep ball more of a weapon for you guys?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Obviously what's the day it is?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Seen? I think, I mean, anytime you can put those deep balls on tape, it's good, you know, it's it's just another thread.
Speaker 1: We got guys who can do it. We got a.
Speaker 2: Quarterback who can throw the deep ball, and I think a lot of times, you know, Kyle's so good at setting things up so that you know, you you hit a bunch of dunk down plays, a couple of crossers with guys who can make people missing space, and then you know, the one to George, the one to Debo. When you have those shots, you got to take advantage of them, and you know we did today.
Speaker 1: How does it feel to be in an offense the stuff that you guys run every week on tape every week you can still break the massive boys? Well, it feels great.
Speaker 2: Man. It's a testament to the coaches who you know, those guys work so hard to dial the plays up every week. You know, can keeping it fresh. You know, we learn new playbooks every single week and it's challenging. But you got a group of guys who are bought in obviously, have a great play caller who notices our tendencies and fixes those, and you know, runs plays off of what we've ran in the past, and you got a lot of guys who go out there and just execute it. I think today, you know, we were we were pretty sloppy today even still and I think there's a lot of a lot of stuff we left out there, but obviously the wins the most important thing, and I know we got the guys who go out there and fix those.
Speaker 1: Massive season in twenty nineteen. Does this feel comparable? Do you feel even maybe even better than that season? Well? Man, there's nothing like winning, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think at the end of the day, just the emotion you get from winning is light years above when you're you know, you go six and ten or whatever it is. It's individual statistically, you know, I I twenty nineteen, I went thousand, thousand, had nineteen touchdowns. But like I said, you just when when you're not winning, it doesn't feel like that. So I'm just happy to be a part of this team and playing well, and we just got to keep it consistent and do it week in and week out.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys,