Speaker 1: Well, hey, thanks for being with me tonight. This is the Rogue Recap, and I am your host, Linda McLaughlin. You know, I was away last week for a conference and I didn't have a microphone that could travel, and this, that and the other, so I ended up not doing any shows last week. And I apologize. Obviously. I'm producing and working on a lot of different shows, so sometimes my show comes last, and I'm really sorry about that. But there certainly is a lot going on. None of it's good. We've got riots all over the world. We've got them in Ireland, we've got them in LA, We've got him in Houston, we've got them in New York, we have them happening in UK in There's just so many places, and none of it's good. And there's one constant factor. There's this really brave protester that wraps their face in a cafefe and a man ask because they are so convicted and so committed to their beliefs and to what they're doing that they don't want you to know who they are. Okay, that makes a lot of sense. And I started looking at LA, which is really very infuriating for just so many reasons, and I started thinking about the fact that if I was on Highway one on one, which is where they had these protests all weekend, and the funny thing is is that they're protesting illegally the capture of people who are here illegally, So I guess in some way, shape or form, they're consistent. So there's that, right. But I started to look at what is allowed, what is allowed to peacefully assemble, because I remember on January sixth, when people tried to peacefully assemble. You know, churches went down in buses, business owners took their employees down. There were people that really excited to hear President Trump speak because there was a fairly large constituency of individuals that thought it was damn near impossible that eighty seven million people voted for Joe Biden. I am one of those people. I don't think that Joe Biden's mother would vote for him. He's god awful. He's just a bad person, and I think that through the prism of history we will find that he is much more horrible than we'll ever know while he's here on this planet. But I digress. So, yeah, Joe Biden hate him, no secret. But one of the things that I started to think about with January sixth, and what's happening now with the riots is if you wanted to put a blanket down, if you wanted to have a table up, if you wanted to give out bibles or pocket constitutions or wave your flag or whatever, you had to have a permit. You couldn't do anything without apartment were really hard to get right, you had to apply for them, than it had to be approved, and so on and so forth. And this became more of a rally because people wanted to see President Trump speak than it was actually a protest of sorts. There were definitely people there that wanted to protest. There were definitely people there that felt like their voices weren't heard. There were definitely people there that were praying and hoping that there was some way that we were not going to have Joe Biden. But there was more people there that were just looking to show unity and say, hey, we can get through this. We can do this. He's terrible, we all know, but we can get through it. And what was interesting was you couldn't get those permits and there were cops everywhere. I mean, we've all seen the videos, we've all seen the rubber bullets and the aggressive use of force against people that were two and three feet away, just standing there, not throwing rocks, not throwing bikes, not setting things on fire, not throwing fireworks. I mean, they were doing nothing. In fact, there was one, not just one, but many groups that were there praying, praying for the President, praying for America, praying for the guidance and the wisdom to know what was intended by all that was happening in that moment. And here we are, five years later, we look at these individuals, who again, are you the masked crusaders of their moment, so brave, so committed, and completely hidden. Okay? Then, and then you have our police officers. They have a hard enough job as it is in today's environment. That's putting it kindly. It is beyond the pale what happens to these four men and women that serve. But then you have to bring in the National Guard. We have marines on standby from Sam Bernardino in La and people are mad. You know Karen Bass, who is the mayor out there. You might remember her from when she was in a around for her real constituents whose houses were on fire. She was in Africa, and then she managed to find her way back just to tell everybody that it was going to be okay because she's an idiot. And then you have Newsom, and Newsom is coming out and saying, well, it wasn't like this until Donald Trump allowed the National Guard to come in and used federal force. And this is really why it's escalated. Sir, could you please show up and talk to your local business owners. Could you please ask them what is happening on their day to day during these riots. These people are taking vehicles and they're setting them on fire. And they're not setting like you know, the steering wheel on fire or like it's high or on fire. They're setting the whole damn car on fire in the middle of the street. So, now, if you're on highway one on one and you got little guys in the back, or maybe your wife is pregnant you're run into the hospital to give birth, or what you know, you have a you're an ambulance, you got a dying patient, whatever it is, that's not peaceful assembly. That is disruption, that is criminal. If you are peacefully assembling, that means that you have the right to say what you want peacefully with other people who also want to say what you want to say, and you assemble and then you petition the government so that you can have whatever location it is that you want. I don't think it's going to be that hard in California. Because you got dumb and Dumber run in the show. You should be fine. So now you can go there. You can protest the arrests, you can protest illegal immigration being I don't know illegal. You can go there and protest Donald Trump, and you can join the crowd of minions who hate him for breathing it's ridiculous. But you cannot block highways, you cannot ride in the street, you cannot wave the Mexican in the Palestinian flag. There is one flag that flies. It's the United States American flag. It's our flag. When you come here to this country, you don't get to pick and choose what you want to do here. You can pick and choose what you want to work at, or who you might want to be when you grow up, or if you're already growing up, if you're going to go back to school, but you have to come here legally, then you get to make those choices. You don't get to come here and say, well, I want to be an illegal immigrant, but I want to work under the table. I don't want to be on the books. And then I want to take my money. I want to send it back to another country and that way nobody pays taxes on it ever, because it's untraceable. This has been going on for years. Finally we have a president who's come in and said, actually, that's not okay, we're not going to do that. Sorry, thanks for playing, have a nice day. And now they're all pissed off. Why are you so angry. It's federal law. You cannot come in unless you come legally. And let's talk a little bit about everybody wants to keep screaming about their First Amendment protections. First of all, you are not a legal citizen. Therefore you are not afforded the protections of the amendments that are in our constitution. So piss off, first of all. But for the rest of you that are out there wearing your caffe, you have no idea what it means, and you are literally aligning yourself with the terrorist organization. And as far as I'm concerned, when you start throwing bricks from palettes, that were put there by some NGO that took money illegally from the American taxpayer and funneled it through US eight or whatever laundering service they used to get the money to the NGOs that you could do things like, I don't know, assault police officers and trap people in the middle of the road. That's not peaceful. You're a fellon. You're a terrorist, just like the group you're supporting. The whole common theme, whether it's Ireland or the UK or the United States, and all of these various urban cities that are run by these urban mayors and these Democrat governors, they all have the same thing. They hide their faces, they wear the caffe. They say free Palestine, stop deporting our family, Stop ice. You know. Then they use all sorts of expletives to talk about ice. And then you have the mainstream media, who yet again comes in as you know, the third arm of the effort. These are mostly peaceful protests. These are not people who want to hurt us. They just want to make sure that everybody's okay. You got Gavin Newsom out there talking about four year olds trying to go to school. I'm like, bro, four year olds are being trafficked and sold into sex slavery because you people allowed the border to be open. That is what's happening. So do me a favor and stop talking trash like President Trump is trying to take four year olds out of school. That's not what's happening. Not to mention the fact that when you look at who's crossing the borders, whether they're crossing the borders on the west here in the West, whether it's the West in Europe or the West in America, these are able bodied, young men of fighting. These are not women crying and coming to us looking for asylum because they've become a victim of the cartel. And I'm not saying that that doesn't exist, but it is not the majority, not by a long shot. And a lot of the women and children that are being brought across, they're being a broad across against their will. They don't want to leave their families, whether it's from Ecuador, Honduras, or Venezuela or Mexico. They want to stay in their countries, but the cartel offers to pay their families from their respective homes. I'll give you this much money if you sell this daughter, if you sell this family member to us to the cartel, and we're going to traffic them. It's insanity, that is what's going on. It is modern day slavery, it is kidnapping, it is trafficking. Then it has been allowed to happen for far too long in these border states by these Democrat governors and their peons like Mayor Karen Bass. And now you have riots in the streets. And since we're going to talk about the First Amendment, let's elaborate. Now this is just me doing like a quick search. This is what they call the AI overview on the Almighty Google, and it literally says the First Amendment explicitly protects the right to assemble peacefully, which you're not doing, and you have to petition the government that you did that. Either it includes the right to protest. You're doing plenty of that, which is a form of both speech and assembly. Ah, well, you are speaking and you have assembled, but you've taken that right to protest to include molotov cocktails, fireworks, clay bricks, and all sorts of rocks. You guys have Mexican flags that you're waving in the air, screaming that's the only flag that you will ever salute and that you pay homage to and then you have you know this other part of the First Amendment protections, and it says very clearly that while the government is not allowed to restrict the content of speech during a protest, it can place time and manner restrictions. So if there's noise problems, if there's a location problem, if there's a timing problem, all of these are reasons for them to be able to stop said protest. So we've got these guys who have been doing this now since Friday. It's Monday when I'm recording this show, So it's four days in to a protest filled with protesters who could care less about the people they disrupt. And let's be really honest, when we look at them, you have to wonder, how the hell do they have this much time. All they're doing is protesting. Nobody has a job, nobody has kids, nobody has school, nobody has anything else to do. You're just going to stand there and protest wearing terror clothing. The government has a right to intervene. You're blocking major highways. People can't get to work, children can and not get to school, and it's because of you. You are the problem. And so let's take a look. Let's listen to a little bit of what we have going on here. So this is I just want to warn you it's got some spicy language in it. But this guy talks about how we all have a common enemy.
Speaker 2: Wherever you're at, we all have a common enemy. It is the same one everywhere you go, when you go down the street, there's the enemy. There's the enemy that works for the other enemy who they all work under. So we all share the same common enemy. And everybody has the same enemy. From Ala to Africa, to Palestine to Vietnam, we all have the same enemy. That's one enemy. And it is not me, and it is not you, and it is not themn We are not the enemies of each other. They are the enemy. That's There's only one enemy, and we all have to work together in unison to fight this one enemy.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: The capital is as the people and coocker. We can get to this revolution and overturn this motherfucker and have real people leading this country.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: That's right. I like the hype girl. The zionist capitalism, imperialism, colonialism. They must be handling handing these sheets out like it must be on their website somewhere, and it says here are the words to say, these are the reasons you're protesting. This is why you're upset, because there's no way these people know. And we were looking online today. I wanted to see who was behind the funding and the Craigslist, you know, which is an online paper, if you will, that sells stuff and looks for stuff. And for the most part it's it's you know, it's pretty harmless. I mean, you have to make sure you don't go to the crazies. But this one says looking for the toughest badasses in the city Los Angeles. Seeking extremely tough, brave men for a new crew on building crew. Compensation is sixty five hundred to twelve five per week per week, depending on experience experience level, no experience required. Job title operator. We are forming a select team of the toughest dudes in the area. The unit will be activated only when the situation demands it, but you get paid every week no matter what. High pressure, high risk, no room for hesitation. We need individuals who do not break panic or fold under stress, and are basically all around kickaos dudes. Really, so does this sound like a contracting gig to you, because it doesn't sound like that to me. This sounds like somebody is up to no good. This sounds like somebody has made a decision and has the funding to go and to disrupt and to create chaos. This is a real thing. This idiot saying we all have a common enemy, and the common enemy as he points in the video to the police officer, to the ice agent, why is that my enemy. That's not my enemy because I'm not here illegally and I'm not committing any crimes, so I don't have any reason to come in face to face with a police officer. And the same people that went to DC on January sixth to have their voices peacefully heard wound up being taken into jail and held without due process for the last four years before the president came in and started letting everybody out. Now we have this group of people who are throwing bricks and all sorts of bottles and fireworks. They're setting things on fire, they're blowing up cars. They're not in jail. No one's saying they should be taken away. Now, I did hear that one hundred and forty eight people were arrested, but I'm sure it was, you know, a catch and release type thing. There's no bail anymore thanks to folks like Kamala Harris. This is the problem, right, there's no accountability, there's no fear. They do whatever they want and then they're like, oh yeah, President Trump escalated it. President Trump escalated because people can't get their kids to school, people can't open their businesses, people can't live their lives because groups of individuals are being paid between seven and thirteen thousand dollars a week to cross chaos. That's your whole job is to cause chaos. I could have got you a bunch of free people from the subway. I'll tell you what. They cause chaos for free, and they're painting the ass. And then you look at CNN, who always wants to be the beacon of truth, but it's only their truth. I actually never knew growing up that there was more than one truth. But the problem is there is because people like to revise things so that it fits their agenda. Well, CNN had a guest on and this guest decided to tell the truth and was speaking about illegal immigration and why this is such a hot mess. What's happening specifically in LA right now. Take a listen to him.
Speaker 4: What are you thinking, Well, we got to this moment because California has a sanctuary policy. The state law forbids local law enforcement from cooperating with or local government from cooperating with immigration enforcement. We have immigration laws that govern the entire land, and California is willfully ignoring them. California is left wing politicians set this up. If California had long been cooperating and helping enforce immigration laws all along the way, this would not be.
Speaker 1: It's not the whole state.
Speaker 3: You do know that some of this is jurisdictions. There are certain towns that do yeah, but there are certain laws. But there are certain towns that absolutely have cooperated with federal authorities.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't they all?
Speaker 3: You know, this is part of the issue that is always interesting here is when Republicans want to talk about states rights, it's about states rights when it is something that they're interested in, and not when it is something that perhaps Democrats and their states are interested in.
Speaker 4: And so I think we've all agreed on what immigration laws are.
Speaker 3: It's not a state the state.
Speaker 1: You're going to talk about this more in the hour and I want to bring in Stephen. So that got uncomfortable because he made sense, and you can't make sense. That's the thing. They don't want anyone to make sense. He came on and he said all of California has to abide by federal law, and they haven't for a long time, right, because there's a sanctuary state. They've got so many sanctuary cities it's ridiculous. They are obligated to follow federal law. So if he's saying, okay, there's a federal law, but illegal immigration is also a problem because California has a state law, so isn't it for the whole state? And she's like, well, you know there's certain jurisdictions, and you know, you want to go back to states rights, and Republicans only want states rights when it's something for what they want. I'm like, this isn't a politics thing. This just is a thing. It exists. It's not debatable. We're not saying illegal immigration only if you remove illegals. We're saying illegal immigration is a crime. If you are aware that you were here illegally or undocumented, you are committing a crime. That's it. And this whole idea of how we have to remove colonialism, remove imperialism. You know, I love the revisionist history where we want to go back and tell people how they should fight their wars, how they should live their lives through the prism of history. We can't do that. You know. The way that history, the way that we learn from history, is to look back on it and say, oh, that's interesting, how they did that there. I wouldn't do that today, but you know, at the time, that was how things were done. But now we want to blame our ancestors who were able to claim land for us to live on. We want to blame our ancestors for things that they did that maybe we're not appropriate. We want to blame our ancestors for the fact that they had a mistress and a wife. And I mean, how can you blame them for this? You weren't there. You have no idea what the standard mores of society were when this happened. I can't go back and tell John Wayne not to tell a woman to stay in the kitchen, because when John Wayne was John Wayne, things were a little different. You cannot judge him and say, well, he's a chauvinist. Why is he showing this that's how it was. Then you can't continue to judge people by today's standards. It doesn't work that way. What I can say is I do think there are a lot of standards that have been lowered people. You know, with all this education and all this knowledge and technology at our fingertips, and I feel like the kids are dumber than ever. They look sloppier. They go out and shopping in their pajamas. What is it too hard to put on pants? What is going on? They're playing stupid video games. They're on Snapchat all day and when you try to have a conversation with them, you have to pull them away from their cell phone. This is a real thing, and it's attacking an entire generation. I think it's by design. That's my personal opinion. That's for another show. And then you see people in Congress like ilhan Omar. She's standing here in a picture and it says, from La to Rafa, there is one common oppressor. There's that theme again. It's us against them, death to the colonial empire, life for our children. First of all, Gaza is filled with terrorists and it's run by terrorists. Your mother might as well go back to Somalia and just get it over with, since she just told a room full of people in her district that she will always always be reverent to Somalia first before America. Why don't you guys go back there. If you love it so much and you were, and for the rest of your life you intend to always put that number one on your list, then go be there. I don't understand the concept of coming to a country and saying I want to change everything. I want it all to be the way I want it to be. And yeah, you guys have to You guys have to assimilate to me. I don't have to assimilate to you. That's not the way it works. I don't go to France and walk in the room full of French people and say, do you speak English? I learned as much French as I can. I butcher the language and then I go in and do my best. That's how that works. You don't come to America and say I hate everything about America. Great, we don't like you either. Once you get out. That's really where I'm at. And I don't know how in the hell we are allowing these protesters to stay on the street. You know, they have this thing they do in Japan, which I thought was really cool. They spray people that are blocking roadways or you know, unlawfully gathering with blue dye and they spray them down and they're covered in blue. It's not toxic, it doesn't hurt them. But what it allows you to do is as a police officer, is be able to track them down because it takes I think twenty four to forty eight hours to wear off. It's fantastic. You want to come and block the road and disturb everyone else's life because you have a cause that you think is more important than anything else. Okay, well you're going to pay the price for that. And as far as I'm concerned, if you want to be in these protests and you want to scream and y'all forre illegal immigration, and you think that's great, go Why don't you guys all go back to Mexico since you love Mexico so much, or you love China so much, or you love Somalia so much, or whatever you love, get out go now. I assure you there are plenty of Americans that are working their ass off every single day and they're not at these protests countering your protest because they got to pay their mortgage. They don't have some liberal NGO paying them thirteen thousand dollars a week to go and pretend like they give us shit. We all know you don't care. You don't care about anything but yourself, and eventually this will come to pass too. My fear is how it comes to pass. That's what I'm really scared about. We'll be watching tonight, we'll be watching tomorrow. Make sure you check out on X where they're posting. They're putting up each city that they're going to be in, so make sure you're paying attention to that because it's going to be important. So keep you and your family safe because the last thing you want is to deal with that. This is Linda McLaughlin. This is the Rogue Recap. I hope you check us out at the Rogue Recap at Lindamick. I'll be here all week this week, we'll keep talking about it and we will see you next time.