Speaker 1: Big bang what it is. You don't be on nothing, I be onj okay. So let me ask you bring you big big facts Nick right now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com com.
Speaker 2: Coming to your line from the Culture Labbage.
Speaker 1: Time for big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J.
Speaker 3: Screen Welcome today rapper motivational speaker as well the one and only D one is here on Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome one. Brother.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for this moment.
Speaker 3: And we have too. We have two. What's what's on? What's on your mind today? What's on your what's what's on your spirit?
Speaker 2: And your energy?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I feel I feel blessed because you remember that fifty cent and the game song, hated in love with the underdogs on top and I'm gonna shine home in to my hart stop. That's how I feel, bro. Like I told you off, I was like, Bro, it's been a good season man, Like I could just feel things growing. I feel more people paying attention to my music, my moves, my whole move and everything. And it's a blessing because I think I'm mature enough to know, like what all this is is for this is for man, all this attention that we get is to really try to teach people something that's going to help their lives out, you know what I mean. Some people get their attention and they think it's just all about them. This ain't about me. I'm being used in this season though, by God, I'm being used. So I'm getting the attention, but I know who to give it right back to, you know, which is God.
Speaker 3: And a lot of that, I think is because whether people agree or disagree with you, you're being true to yourself. And I tell people, when you step into that space of being true to yourself, then everything just starts coming together effortlessly for you. So I definitely salute you for always speaking your truth and standing on what you stand on and a tasteful way fighting to fight to agree or agree to disagree, because that's what it's all about at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Say communication leads to unification. That's what I live by here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I made that up, and I made it up one day. I think I was rapping and I was like, oh, that's a bar. Matter of fact, that's in the song I got just about to come out. Community should leads to unification. We're not gonna all agree on everything. We were sitting there talking about which food spider is the best, and everybody's saying, oh it is spider. I don't like this person or they alight have the time. It's okay to not agree on everything, but let's at least communicate. And in our culture, we kind of got these clicks that's like, oh, this is the type of time on you on this type of energy. Will all of y'all hang together? Oh you d one you on something else where you and all your people hang together? No, man, cause we all won. At the end of the day. We are all one, and we got to have a way to have these difficult conversations. So when it comes to hip hop, I'm just like, oh, we got a lot to talk about in this culture because hip hop is bigger than any other movement gone for black people right now. There's nothing bigger pertaining to black people than hip hop. So let's at least be honest about the culture and talk about what's good was healthy about it, and what might need to change and improve about it. And that's what I That's what I've been talking on lately from the heart from lived experiences being in this game for a long time, ups, downs, good, bad and ugly and just having these convos man, and yeah, it got me on big facts.
Speaker 2: It is that is? That is so?
Speaker 3: So what are some of the things that you think is lacking in the culture, like some of the things that just ring out to you.
Speaker 1: I think we're in the matrix right now. I think I think one thing, we we love to kombay around killing. We love to hear a bunch of music glorifying murder, and we be like, oh, yeah, that's my song right there. We turning up to that. Man, I'm going to the clubs now. I can't wait till they play that. Matter of fact, till they play twenty songs like that. We got to stop kombay and around killing. And if we if we're saying, hey, it's just when that's our stuff, like, don't criticize that. I cool. Then why do we cry when rappers die, but when they're alive we love to hear them glorified murder? That type of stuff just don't make sense to me no more. Why do I think that is? I think that for about thirty years now, Jed, Yes, I think about thirty years at this point we have become more and more numb to what got pushed on us. And one time, when we was all in their babies, it was kind of being pushed on the rappers for the first time, like, Hey, if y'all rap about these negative topics, we'll get y'all some more bread. We'll sign y'all quicker, We'll incentivize y'all to rap about this stuff. And once a few people took the bait and was like, yeah, I'm gonna do it, and then they start rapping about it and they see man, the fans loving this stuff, and then people start to get more and more used to it. Now in twenty twenty four, a dude that is sitting here saying, bro, I just think that glorifying murdering ourselves is bad. I look like the outcasts people looking at it like d one man, you tripping man. You talking about we shouldn't be rapping about murdering ourselves and selling dope to our people. That's crazy, yo. Common sense ain't controversial, Yo, I ain't no controversial, due you heard me. But in this culture, in this day and age twenty twenty four, common sense is troversial, and we're seeing it I'm speaking on this stuff and I'm speaking big facts. But they don't want that. They want the big captain.
Speaker 5: What you're thinking about, how you feel when the Kniggs feel like, man, the one you need to get.
Speaker 1: Out of my mother fun Man. Your business. If it's your business, they keep it to yourself. Don't put it out there for the world to hear. Once you put it out there for the world to hear, it ain't your business no more, hearl Man. It's public content for everybody to consume. So you know, a critique and critique, thank you. We need that other seeing that not just consume. Were to the point nowadays, but cats is like, man, nobody better not even say that my album ain't dope. If somebody go online and do a review of my album and they say my album was whack or they ain't like it, it's up you know what I mean. I got I got issues with that person. Come on, man, we gotta we gotta do better than that, brother. We got to. So for me, I'm not ever critiquing people's character. I'm critiquing people's content. And I'm not even saying if something is whack or not whack because they got songs that I'm from New Orleans. Look, when Laughing Taffy first came out, you couldn't have told none of us that that was about to be a hit. Bagging New Orleans. We was like, no, sir, there ain't no way this song finna go. And then you saw Bloop up the Chucks And next thing, you know, all us in New Orleans dance like boosting Booster at the hog Game.
Speaker 6: Love about the same way about that ship, man, But that ship got the.
Speaker 1: Money, manic it is. It is magic when you see how a song could catch on and get so big and then everybody's singing it and then the whole culture that follows it. So when you see that stuff, it's like, all right, music has real power. We gotta take this power serious, man, Like do everybody on this show believe in God? Curious?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Of course, So we believe in God. We love God, and we all love hip hop. Right. I just think at a certain point we gotta make a decision what do we love more God or hip hop?
Speaker 7: Which one said God always come I mean his name, but God always comes first, all right?
Speaker 1: So as we say that, now we're gonna we're gonna go one step at the town. As you say that God always comes first before hip hop, then if we see things going on in hip hop that's not of God and that God would be like, oh no, I can't. I can't rock with that. I can't. Who said how God feel about the Bible? But the Bible the Bible, that's what I'm asking if you believe in so you say you believe in God, but you don't believe in the Bible. Yes, it's different religions, even if it ain't the Bible, the Koran, if it's the Koran, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Or someone could be spiritual.
Speaker 1: If you're spiritual, then you believe that God. Do y'all think God want us out here killing ourselves and killing each other? No, there we go. So when we hear music that's glorifying us killing each other, then at a certain point we got to be like, dang, do I go with this catching music that it sound good and it's banging, but it's really talking about us killing each other and it's like it's making it sound like cool, like we really bragging on that stuff. Or do I be like, I'm gonna resist that temptation and I'm gonna go with with what I know God would approve of which is like, they got a whole bunch of other music out here that's not glorifying that, and let me just pick some of that to play, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what I be on because that music has power and it starts out as a song, but then for some people it becomes an anthem. Then for some people it becomes a lifestyle. And when we talk about, well, why people don't say it's about movies, why people don't say this about video games? Tell me the last actor? My bad if I keep doing it. I'm a touchy person. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look when the last time an actor called a rico charge? When the last time I actor got put in jail for murking something? I wait, No, we're right, right, we speaking big facts today, you hear men. With that being said, it's clear that in hip hop, man, this stuff is hitting different, these messages. It's not the same as movies and video games, because the people who listen to rap and who making the music actually carrying this stuff out sometimes. Bro. So when we see that, like bro, like I told, like I told scream off camera, like man, I teach a college class, right, now you hear me at Tough University that's in Boston. One of the assignments I had my students do was to write Kodak Black a letter in jail. You know what I'm saying. He's a lot of their favorite rapper, but their favorite rapper locked up in jail. So I was like, man, I know Kodak. Me and Kodak did interacted a few times and were cool with each other. So I had my whole class write him a letter while he was in jail. He got out, you know, thankfully Yack is back home. As soon as he got out, he was dming each other. He was like, Man, thank y'all for them letters. Bro, I got I read every letter from you and your whole class. He was like, y'all snapped, and that stuff really, you know, inspired me when I was in there. I'm like, Man, that's that's powerfu for Bro. But you can't say that about Man, my favorite actor who was in this movie. Damn he locked up. He doing a bed right now, and we got to write letters to him behind the wall. No, Man, this rap stuff hit totally different, totally different. So because it has that type of power, it's just like man, I got. I got smoked. For the fans who just sit back and they're like, we're gonna listen to this music and we're gonna consume all this. But then when something happened to the rapper, Oh they in jail. Oh that ain't nothing, y'all. T I put a song out a few years ago. This was on his Paper Trail album called My Life Your Entertainment Man. That song was so powerful. Just the title of that song. T I said, this is my life. I'm really going to jail. I'm really losing what is part of the name was who got killed for Lint Johnson? Right for Lunt. I'm really going through this stuff. But this is y'all entertainment. You heard me. So when y'all yell at free thug as fans, y'all ain't thug though not having to do that time with him, you not thugs. Family. It's just a hashtag to a lot of fans, and they don't care, like we hashtag your free thumbs, but we ain't here feeling the pain of like damn, he ain't here with us no more so you feeling the pain. But I feel like you different than the typical fan. Yeah, you different than the typical fan. So my thing with the fans is, fans got power with y'all. As an artist, man, my fans. When I look in up comments on Instagram and when I look at what people saying, I just dropped a new song today feature Raheem Devon, Right, it's called Purify My Eyes. People loving the song. That stuff makes me feel good. Man, That stuff made me be like, man, we gotta go hit the lab right after this big fact show and record some more music. Fans got the power to make you feel amazing. But with that being said, if your fans are gonna buck you up to man, go live that life you raping about it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, if fans is nudging you to really go do some toxic stuff, and then when you get killed or when you get locked up, you come. It's just a hashtag for them and then they are on to the next artists. They all right, rest in peace, such and such. But we found a new favorite rapper just gonna rap about killing or whatever. Now that ain't cool. Man. It's a lot of artists that's in jail on the graveyard right now. And they had people around them who knew, like, man, what you doing, how you living, how you rapping, how you moving in the streets. It ain't healthy, it ain't safe, But we ain't gonna say nothing. Why because it's entertaining to us. You feel like you were chosen to, like put this message up. Yeah, that's where the name d one comes from. I'm d one, you hear me, But my first name David. So I took the D from from from David and I said, I'm d one. I'm the one, bro, I'm the one that was chosen to put this out here. And that don't mean that there's not others that's chosen too, but me personally. Yeah, Like, I've been through too much, bro, I done seen too much. I had to figure out why did my best friend just get murdered right in front of our neighborhood where we grew up at. Why did these dudes hold me up, you know, stick me up when I was in college and put that iron right here on my temple, on my right temple and about to blow my brains out, you know what I'm saying. Why was I the one who grew up listening to the Hot Bulls and No Limit in New Orleans and listening to the same music. But then I won, not a contest, but I got selected to go on this trip to go to Africa when I'm thirteen years old. The rest of the hood, you heard me, the rest of the Goose my dog off camera, he know, growing up on Dwyed Road in the Goose in New Orleans, Like that ain't typical. A lot of us ain't even leaving the city. I left the continent and went to Africa and had a whole different perspective on life. And I'm just like all these things that happen, you know, stuff that I seen my mama and daddy go through my grandparents like why, And it's like, oh, man, I'm the one. I'm one of the ones that was chosen to be around all this stuff. But then figure out how to take all that and turn it into something positive at the end of the day, Like I'm yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Pretty sure you have a lot of resistance, but I'm shit you beyond like from different references resistance like which one, which one really like made you feel away?
Speaker 1: Which one made me feel away? So man, I only really got bro I'm cool with ninety nine percent of the people who I run across. To tell the truth, the only person who I saw who showed some outward resistance to anything that I said that I was like, oh wow, he took that real serious. Was like Rick Ross, Right, I seen Rick Ross go online, and I was basically saying, brother, Uh, you're almost fifty years old. You blessed. You're immensely blessed. You're a boss in every sense of the word. At this point when I listen to your music as a fan, and if I'm still hearing like dang, like you glorifying murder, you glorifying drug dealing in your music, like what's stup with that? I feel like you could do better. And his response to that, you know, to me saying that was he just went to, like we call it ribbon in New Orleans. Yeah, you know what ribbon is. Ribbon is like what y'all might call it joning or something. Or he just went straight to, who is you, little man, basket head? Who is you basket headed? Start trying to imitate my accent and talk like me and all that make fun of me, You fake roster little boy, you boy before you ever talked about on Hold on what man say that now?
Speaker 5: Because he's saying someth about him because I went because I was on the interview.
Speaker 1: I had just listened to some new music that they'll put out, and like I said, I'm a fan of the culture. I'm a fan of talent. I'm a fan of success, especially from our community. And when I heard the music, I was like, I was shocked, really because I'm thinking, I'm about listening to some stuff. It's gonna tell us, you know, how you building your empire, and this, that and the third. And when I'm listening to the singles they get put out. Man, it's talking about Mrking Cats is talking about killing. This is talking about selling dope. I got a hundred, you know, pounds of this and da da da, And I just was shocked, and I was just like, man, I feel like I feel like we could do better, my brother, I feel like you could do better than that, you know. And so sort of response coming with that type of energy that let me know like like you're deflecting right now. You ain't addressed nothing. I said, you start talking about how many turkeys you give out in the community. I never said you don't give out turkeys, but them turkeys feed people for one day. Their music feed people for a lifetime, and I'm just like, let's talk about it, brother, Let's talk about the impact of that, you know, and cats get you know, cats get mad because they feel like, oh, well, you said my name. You said my name. You're putting content out there for the public.
Speaker 2: What you mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like, I'm gonna keep it rid.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like the internet world, so you can say certain shit and people go to feel like that shit, especially if it sounds kind of true.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You could have told me that and make me look at it a different way, but you put it out on the internet.
Speaker 1: Now, people, it's just people. Do you think people are just.
Speaker 5: Taking it the wrong way because you said something about like when you say a man name, you gotta be on the name. However you want to say whatever you want to say after that, or do whatever you want to do because you said his name, you put yourself in that position. Or do you think people are being just too sensitive?
Speaker 1: I think that along with a lot of success in the rap game for a lot of people comes a lot of ego, for sure, a lot of ego and a lot of pride. But who, but who are you if a nigga looking like.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying like anig like if I never knew you, but me personally, I never knew you. I never knew of a d One. I wake up the morning to mar and d One critiquing me. Well, that's like, who the fuck is this nigga? They just off the rip? How you feel? At least when I going in your page, When I go on your pay I can see some DM from back in the day you're telling me like, oh g you don't think you should be You know what I'm saying, I probably can respect it, like you reached out to me before you even went viral to get my attention. You see what I'm saying, Like if you the Tom Ross like DM somewhere like I feel like that's what you pushing.
Speaker 1: I don't it's bogus. Hey, something came by to me. If I know it ain't true, I'm gonna say that much too. Something I'm saying you, I ain't saying you was lying. You been telling the truth.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying that a nigga could take it different if you tell them first, like you Cloud bro. You know how long I've been famous for No, but you get what I'm saying, all right, but you look at it from that perspective, I definitely can I get where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: Its just that when cats run to the same old cloud because it was it was it was Joe Budden was talking that talk too, Like who is this dude? He just cloud chasing? It's like, dog, Google is your friend, man, brother, go to Google and type in D E E dash the number one and you're gonna see how long. And I've been standing on this same tip for I've been I've been saying these same type of things, just like, Bro, I love hip hop. I'm a hip hop baby. But at a certain point, man, we could do better in terms of our culture. And it's different when you're OG versus you a YG. You just a teenager that's trying to figure life out. Your brain is still farming. Are you in your twenties and you just coming into the money for the first time. That hit different when you're a little a little kid coming up in this game and we supposed to be here as OG's to help guide you. But what if you are OG but you're really not. We need to stop calling people OG's. And I'm not talking about anybody specific when I say this, but we need to stop calling people OG's because just because they're older. At this point, you might be a DG. That's a disappointing grown up. Straight up. That's big facts. I need a cup. That's big fact. That's big facts right there, brother, Like we got we got a lot of disappointing grown ups in this culture, man, and we got to call a spade a spade. So there has to be a way to have these conversations to where people realize, like, man, this dude not hating on me personally. This dude is serving God. We all said we believe in God, and I'm looking at it like, man, I don't think God would be pleased with me if he be Like wait, brother, so I had you down there on earth.
Speaker 5: You know niggas is though you prepared to go? What what like if a nigga who take it the wrong way? Is you prepared for that?
Speaker 1: I already was prepared for it, I responded, once I got responded to it in a certain type of way. I responded in love, I responded, what's something like funk all that love ship?
Speaker 5: When I see the nigga, I'm in him them counting and retard the niggas.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. The thing is, the thing is too like.
Speaker 7: A lot of people might not be familiar with who you are and disrespect.
Speaker 6: Like you just a nigga trying to tear down what they got going on.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I don't see that for you.
Speaker 5: Like everything you say, I believe you believe what you're saying, and that's hard for me. It's hard for me. Yeah, to believe a nigga believe what he's actually saying. So many niggas is selling ship he kept. I believe however you feel, I believe you. That's why I ask you when I said, do you feel like you was chosen to do this?
Speaker 1: Bro? I mean like you're in your purpose? But nigga can't see that from a far say, you're right, You're right. What I care about more than how somebody gonna feel is how God gonna feel when I got to stand in front of him and he'd be like, so, look, d So I put you in the rap game. You've seen all this going on in your industry, and you were too scared to say something because you was worried about with another person was gonna think about you? Man, you lame, d I don't want to I'm lame. Yeah like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, right.
Speaker 5: Touches this ship is like sometimes you have to depth, like like we just talking to another kid from who said the internet is the way, Like we have to look at ship for this ship has changed, Like I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Like it used to be times where niggas.
Speaker 5: Love or god damn be checked like oh, yeah, you're right, bro, niggas will hear you out.
Speaker 1: D day, don't nobody want to hear you out because it's too easy to get embarrassed.
Speaker 5: And then the Internet don't forget and that and ship got everybody is afraid and got anxiety to get embarrassed.
Speaker 1: On the Internet.
Speaker 5: So with that being said, nigga's ready to protect their Internet image over anything you're saying. You be saying some real ship telling the true nigga like fuck that, nigga, don't mention my name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like, man that that's that. That's that's a great point right there. So then you got to ask yourself, damn, how do we how do we deal with that? Because what you basically saying I'm reading between the lines is even if cats is pushing out some evil, some negativity, some hatred. They wanted to go underposed because they're like, yes, but I dated to say somebody through it, you know what. I yeah, just stay out there, out my business. But when you do, now I feel tried. There you go. And that's so I feel like I feel like that's a trick of the enemy, bro. That's I want to be able to do evil, but I want it to be unopposed, because if somebody try to oppose it, we call them a cloud chaser. We call that a hater da dada. That's like really a trick. That's almost like your landlord saying, listen, I want the right to be able to raise your rent each month, but you can't say nothing because I got a clause in this lease that says if you say something about me raising the rent every month, then I could kick you out of here. That just ain't right, brother, That ain't right.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: So it's just to that point to where it's like, well, how do you approach these conversations? And I think that's the thing. We can't not have these conversations though it's too many rappers that we all love the black men and women just like us, and we're seeing their life get compromised and messed up and all this, man, because of everybody's seen it coming. You've seen the path they was going down, but it was just entertaining to y'all or nobody wanted to seem like a hater, so nobody wanted to say and you watch that person mess their whole life up man like, and more so than the rappers, it's the fans. Bro. What we didn't talk about is y'all don't know. I don't think y'all like man. I was a middle school teacher before I was a rapper, Bro. I was a whole teacher, really really jed. So before I became d one and got in this game, I was sitting here teaching students in Baton Rouge, watching every student won't be just like Boosy, Watching every student wont be like Gates, you know what I'm saying. Watching how much influence Lil Wayne had on one of my students. So my student came in class at eighth grader with MOB tattooed on his own and he didn't even know where mob stood for, but he got it because Lil Wayne got a MOB tattooed on his chest. I'm seeing that type of stuff in person. This ain't no Internet stuff. This is before Instagram even existed. So when I'm seeing the type of influence that rappers having on the fans, I know you always got them fans. Rapping never make me do nothing. I mean, I could listen to it, but then I just I don't go out and do it. Da da da. I get that cool and congratulations, kudos to you and to me, because rapping ain't never make me jump off the porch and go, you know, live that type of life. But I have been around the people who it definitely had that type of influence. You're saying, you know it exists, you witness I know the influence exists. I witness it. I can't call my best friend no more because he dead. Now you heard me, and I saw the influence that the music that we was listening to had on him. And he had great parents, great family, but I just seen that. It's like, man, so you aver came for them people. Yeah, who ain't got the strong will. They ain't got no voice, and it ain't got no strong will exactly. I didn't mind people calling me a nerd in school. Look at him he doing his work. He's one of them smart kids in school. He take books home at night. He doing his homework. Meanwhile, we in New Orleans, Heiman, we catching the RTA and my friend when they're telling him that, he's sitting there like, and I see it's getting to him. He LIKEDMN. I don't want these people making fun of me no more. Man, I'm gonna do what I gotta do to fit in with them. I want their acceptance. You want the acceptance of the goons, so you gotta become a goon to get their acceptance. Me, I was like, well, everybody ain't gonna like me, but I'm not finna dumped down who I am just to make them people like me like I had that in me. He ain't all the way had that in him. And we was the same person, man, Me and Carl was twins, basically, you know what I'm saying. So I didn't been around this stuff. I know the influence it has, so for these rappers to not know the influence it has. I have people who, Man, these people don't change. They hit me up every day and tell me how much my music has helped them change their life, save their marriage, get them through high school, get them through a prison. Big Kody Black hitting me up, man, thank you brother them let us. You don't know how much that motivated me. I know the impact I have and I ain't never wear Platt. So imagine the artists that they went platt you heard me, or artists did got to different level of success in terms of finances and all that. Then what I got. I know the influence that they got, and I think they know the influence they got too, And I think they just sit there and be like, well, you know what, I'm gonna still rap about this stuff, but I'm gonna give out turkeys that Thanksgiving and that's gonna be Ain't that what you? No? Brown did give out turkeys? Meanwhile, you selling dope to the whole hood? What you're saying, I said, somebody gotta sell it.
Speaker 5: Somebody got that's not But at the end of the day, bro, it's some downs inside of the road.
Speaker 1: And I ain't condoning no ignorance, right, But this ship fucked up, like you.
Speaker 5: Said, the fans it is because if you try to go rap with something that you not no more, it's like a what you call it when it's double double ends.
Speaker 2: It's a science. It's a science of growth. Though I always bring up this is growth. Yeah, like Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: Snoop Dogg ain't rapping about what he did when he first got in the game.
Speaker 2: He don't kind of evolve.
Speaker 3: He'll still let you know, I'm cripping all that type of stuff, but he don't kind of like he wraps his evolving. And this is not to go at nobody or nothing like that, but I think there's a science to it, you know what I'm saying in respect too of just expression. Though the reality is when you say something about like you know, murder and everything like that, like what if that's all Like what if that's the environment? What if you were that Chicago rapper and that's all you know when you wake up, when you go to sleep, that's all you see, that's all you're exposed to. You might not have been exposed to the world or you haven't evolved in that science yet to rap about someone else. So I kind of dance on both sides of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Yes, sir, that's how I feel too. That's an amazing that's an amazing point. That's why I never ever talk about the younger rappers, because I'm knowing that they the ones who why I live their reality. But if you sitting here and you're sitting on one hundred million dollar empire that shooting built, if you're on private jets, if you then clearly made it, you ammed up. And you're older at this point. And I'm not saying older like to try to make fun of nobody, but you literally older. You in your late thirties, you and your forties, some people in their fifties. You have graduated from that phase of life that you're talking about, that that part. So I'm intentional about that because I always look at the youth ever since I was a teacher, and I'm just like, man, this ain't no bad dude right here, man, Fredile bang Noll, my middle school student. Man, I look at Fredile, I'm like, this ain't no bad dude right here. He just a little kid. He trying to grow. He my middle school student. Like literally, you see that, and you see he got a lot of potential in him. And it's our job as adults to pour into these youth to make sure that they can reach their potential. But what happens when it's the adult just doing the stuff that's like, hold on, man, you're older than me and you still acting like this. How do you how do you approach that? I think you got to approach it different than you approach a child.
Speaker 7: But let me ask you this, with that same philosophy, how do you feel about jay.
Speaker 1: Z when he made Blue Magic? When he made Blue Magic song that was on the American gangst the soundtrack. Yeah, and he was talking about the selling door. See the artistic part about something like that is that soundtrack was literally the soundtrack to go with the movie. So it was like, whatever the movie had going on, jay Z literally made it known I'm making songs that match with scenes in this movie as opposed to I'm making songs just about how I'm living currently. I think that that's the nuance with an example like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but do you think that when older rappers or more mature rappers speak to current things that are going on in the street, do you think that they're automatically saying that this is how I'm living now or they're saying that this is what's going on in the streets from my current perspective.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful question. Yeah, that's that's good man. That's a super good question. You we gotta know the difference between narration and glorification. Some of these dudes is really good and narrating what's going on in the street and they describing the social conditions. My favorite rapper of all time is Knives. I feel like we clearly know that Knives grow up in the streets. You heard me, Like, we clearly know he grew up in QB. You know, Queen's Bridge projects, all that stuff. But Nives has a way of talking about what's going on without saying I'm the one you hear me, It's finna come walk you down. I'm the one that is our cher murkings and murking add and da da da, and that way, we feel like we can relate to it because.
Speaker 5: He talked about what's going on saying you're saying basically nas nas narrating heen condona.
Speaker 1: The con Yeah, I got a good hear in my like alls got an ear to what we can hear. Like, man, when these people are rapping like this, like you listen to these lyrics. This ain't just talking about what's going on. This is saying I will do this to you. I'm doing this I'm gonna give my potner a bag to come do this to you. We ain't crazy. So when we're hearing that we ain't crazy, nobody to make me think I'm crazy. That's one thing, Big Facts. Nobody made me think I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I ain't knocking nobody who do keep doing? You know what I'm saying. I ain't crazy though, Bro. So when people try to make it seem like, but don't you think this, No, No, not because you're crazy octopus? You crazy? You crazy bang? If if you was to try to make it seem like d you hearing this music wrong? Bro, they're not glorifying killing. I'll be having people who and I ain't even gonna say their name, but y'all know who y'all is. Man, y'all interview me, and y'all y'all just want to sound bite out of me. Y'all just want like, oh, let's make it seem like d one got beef with this artist. So they sitting here playing. I know, I know this, big Facts, but even me saying their name is I'm talking about stuff that didn't happen already. Yeah, you know, but they got people who try to make it seem like I'm crazy to be like, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't think people be glorifying murdering in their music ever. If you got an example, go ahead on and give me an example. Say it. I'll be like, brother, you guys, look at him. That's good viral right now, won't you? Won't you tell me bab or they ain't e rabbers? You could think of the glorified murder and they music, all of them say some names. Everybody do it. I've done it, and is that okay? Sit?
Speaker 5: I can't see it the way I look at it that it ain't okay, but I can. I get it. I get it because at the end of the day, you still making the soundtrack of life, and niggas is actually out here doing the same shit.
Speaker 1: Some niggas got their mind made up, and I hate the sound. Even some nigs got their mind made up, like the nigga that you influenced them.
Speaker 5: Now that's fucked up. Who ain't made up their mind? But some niggas already mind made up. And niggas feel like they're making the music for niggas who.
Speaker 2: Mind made up soundtrack today life stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm gonna ask you. What's the difference, you know, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: We could all name but listen, man, oh yeah, thisbody get good. That's the soundtrack to people's lifestyle. Who mine is made up? I guarantee you if the people that's listening to murder music, ninety nine percent of them ain't never killed nothing and ain't gonna never kill nothing over the course of their life. So it's actually not the soundtrack to people who got their no, no, no. What he's saying is is that that's the niggas. It's sewing up the people.
Speaker 7: Ninety nine percent of the people that are listening to murder music probably have never.
Speaker 1: Smoked nothing, but.
Speaker 7: Basically talking about what they're living, and that's how they're getting their material, and that's how they're able to be consistent.
Speaker 5: Not really what they're living, but with their peers, like what's going on in the hood.
Speaker 1: Like you said, like niggas mostly rappers of sponges.
Speaker 5: They hang around niggas who actually know what's going on, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So they seeing the temperature of the streets. This is the tempture of the street.
Speaker 5: This was going on theos straight in the booth and naw rate but put themselves in them same shoes as if though, then.
Speaker 2: What we doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get what I'm saying, Like that goes on that that, that goes on a lot. But what I'm saying is I can see because the niggas have a studio full of niggas. The niggas are talking about the story. You know such so got got it cost though you nigga gotta cut shot. Hey man, folks put a fitting on this nigga. So niggas is drawing doing their art right then they downloading that ship, go straight into move and rap about what they people who're gonna be in outside while they rapping, they looking through that goddamn glad.
Speaker 1: Oh these nigga feeling this. Yeah, and there you go. That's a prime example of people wanting to do with other people gonna like as opposed to saying, man, on my total pole of identity, I value God more than I value other people's opinions. But what if the value God at the top of that toe the pole, You're gonna be likef what y'all want here? You heard me? I'm thinking it's God gonna be proud of him.
Speaker 5: Using that's because you're a hip hop here. Some of your nigga looking at this shits a ben yeh. Ain't even the same nigga when I go in that move, when I leave out the studio on the move, I go home, my bitch, I'm different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't even no rapping no more.
Speaker 4: I'm regular.
Speaker 1: And that's lame. How you gonna say that's lame? Yo? How you gonna say that because you acting like this, really you nobody is getting on the beginning of the song saying disclaimer, disclaimer, disclaimer, everything about everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm talking you know, I'm I'm totally with.
Speaker 7: You on all that, this whole discussion, like you know what I'm saying, But at the end of the day, I was, yeah, but I'm speaking to the niggas that really are doing this ship, they really are in the field seeing this ship, that really are trying to basically make some music that they know that other niggas like them in other places that are doing the same ship and they are seeing the same ship and that are going through the same ship can relate to mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 5: Else about.
Speaker 1: We actually need to be talking to the fans and telling the fans, how can y'all stop having a taste for something that none of y'all want to get murdered fans, none of y'all want your loved ones to get murdered. None of y'all want to go to jail. So we need to talk to the fans to say what work do y'all need to do to stop having a taste for this and wanting this because I want of y'all. Brunt up a good point about artists who want to evolve. Man, they got allist who want it, but I know you know this scream. They got alldists who want to evolve, But they be like, man, my fans ain't gonna want hear nothing.
Speaker 5: You're true everything that tried that, they won't won't want it.
Speaker 1: They won't won't want to say right them people like I be proud of Jeezy. You heard me, I'll be proud of Jezy, Like, man, look at Jeez involved and even the music. And then you got.
Speaker 5: People that Jeez already solid five of fan base, though, like that's gonna they growing age. He getting too now, like we all in the same We all got them looking at that like, let go bro, were all going, Bro, you still got that jeezu right here with us. We're going We're going up, all of going up together. He ain't trying to get no new fans.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's personal choice too, because I feel like Dirk has evoll like crazy, like Dirk has chose to have all and he'll still spit this ship show.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Dirk is still a young nigga. Dir Yeah, that hard. He trying to be dirt dirt.
Speaker 7: He finessed a little bit more with the words so it doesn't sound as harsh.
Speaker 2: And that's that's an art though.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the.
Speaker 7: Day, the message is still the same for the most part, Like you know, he had all my life and you know he had like other positive songs, but he's still The.
Speaker 1: Music is changing anyway, though.
Speaker 5: I think niggas like d one and got a hold to this ship because the temperature music has actually changed. The versus niggas ain't even on that no more. A lot of niggas coming away from all that, all that ship though, the result of it, they seeing the real time result.
Speaker 1: Out of a we said, we believe in God. I know y'all y'all feel how y'all feel about the Bible. But in the Bible, which I had here, in the Bible Proverbs eighteen and twenty one, it says there's life and death in the power.
Speaker 5: They had a smart nigga who wrote the motherfucker puts some good ship and nothing.
Speaker 1: Man. Look, don't don't get me started with that. I'm just saying it was just the interpret It's like, it's a nigga, p It's some smart people, bro, people who whoever thought were supposed to be slaves and ship they were smart, bro. You said, the people that wrote the Bible, let me finish this. Let me finish anybody who thought that we supposed to have been slave, we're supposed to be less than because of the color of our skin. They were smart people. They strategized that, right. The people who wrote the Bible didn't think the people are supposed to be non fuck not fucking damn people. They wrote the Bible. The people that thought were slave, it's skipped to them right right about the slave masters. Like the people in this.
Speaker 5: Country, whoever thought of the first thing, like, let's go get some niggas over there, all right, whoever thought of that was that smart?
Speaker 1: Europeans? What was that smart? I know you got to say, yeah that was smart. I'm asking you on some on some business Stuff're gonna say, yeah, that was smart. I'm asking you devilish man.
Speaker 5: Okay, But does definitely sometimes be smart? Does devilish ways sometimes go into a smart way? Don't they be strategic and thought out? Playing to trick niggas?
Speaker 1: Do that happen? Yes? Let me asking some questions. Do that happen? Can't? Can you achievingly put a person be a genius, mischievous person, clever, evil genius? Can you be an evil?
Speaker 5: Okay? And the evil ship? Can can take the world to where it is now? And we are less than still? We are everything, We kill our own people, we have we we have a sense of we have a ship that you're trying to fix up. You're talking about music that's already been fucked up from back before music and befolk anything.
Speaker 1: When the first nigga first.
Speaker 5: Said I'll tell you where they act, sir, the first nigga did that, that's the same mentality that's going on now, just elevating because it's on the internet. Now, it's all the same ship, right, So that couldn't have been strategic. Okay, So these same motherfuckers who was in And I ain't trying to be no woke niggas, so y'all don't don't. Don't God damn sitting down at me. Them same niggas who was back before the bout mm hmm. I mean folks labor them the nigga wrote about. Do you think a nigga wrote about like you who wrote about the people.
Speaker 1: Who wrote the Bible brought They were people who were influenced like God literally spoke through them. And I who know them words, who know them, who know them? Like what they're doing? What the document said? Though everything has they have computers back then? What kind of documentary?
Speaker 7: Look thelyphics in the fucking tombs in Egypt?
Speaker 6: So where is the ship from the hieroglyphics?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Y'all know how many biblical all the facts that are all that exists in this world? Cool, I'm not no geologists. I will definitely absolutely let me say this. What are the what are the where's the blood? What a blood line? You know?
Speaker 4: Hold hold on?
Speaker 1: You know the blood line like the blood line like no matter.
Speaker 5: However, however this ship goes, we're gonna know who Malcolm missed great great great great great great granddaughter is, great great great great.
Speaker 1: We gonna know where the blood line? Where the fuck is them?
Speaker 2: Folk?
Speaker 1: Blood line? Then how far when you go to ancestral dot com that stuff don't go back to the to the the Jesus dead, brother?
Speaker 4: What that ship?
Speaker 1: That? So you don't so you just say people didn't exist back then?
Speaker 4: That's what you think.
Speaker 1: We can't prove it. I got you, got.
Speaker 5: You up, so hold on, hold up, holdok.
Speaker 1: Great great great Grandpa was a dinosaur.
Speaker 5: That's no, no, no, you're right by what you're saying. But let me make let me make this okay. So we don't know who the kid folks is. How the fuck this story lasted long?
Speaker 1: If it ain't the truth, it ain't gonna last that long. Brother. So if I'm your brother, that's the truth. And if i'm your brother son and your son brother son and son brother son and son.
Speaker 5: Brother son, ah, that is lasting. So what what Jesus last name was? Where the fuck the rest of the CHRISTI is.
Speaker 4: A brother, Hey bro, hey bro?
Speaker 1: Whoa my name? Hey bus? The type of ship. But come on, what the fuck the rest of the Christ? Because a lot of you're looking at him right here. You're looking at him right here with all name is Christ, Sir, I'm saying, no, no, no, your last name, maate, whatever you think it is. Oh my god, you know, hey, my real last name Augustine, Like that's what it said. But that's the slave d that's somebody that slept with my great great great grandma. I'm saying, who, look, bro, that's a that's funny, that's hilarious. Real you're looking at it, bro, we all decended.
Speaker 7: I'm seriously interested. Okay, So my two questions and that's.
Speaker 1: Why I can't have no opps because I'm looking at I'm looking at it, like, bro, what I look like having an app when we was all made from the same creator. You're gonna tell me you my out because you from the other block down the street. That makes you my opp man, you create all that comes from the same ship that I told you.
Speaker 5: They put us in the pot back in the day to make you hate anything that look like you.
Speaker 1: You envied, hated that. So how do we break the cycle? Who's gonna be the first nigga to try to do that. You're looking at it all the way and the first one, it's so many people that's been doing this. Even if you touch, you're gonna touch. You're gonna touch a hundred out of thousand.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's good.
Speaker 5: But at the end, I can feel like because because you you, you're a powerful nigga. Like I fuck with you. I fuck with you before I even you know. I don't agree with everything you say because you get a nigga business a lot, but at the end of the day, that's your business. But I still agree with you when you be in nigga's business. But I just know what come with that ship like and how niggas could look at it different than how you.
Speaker 1: What you're trying to push out. But funk all that.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is at the end of the day, I know what the is.
Speaker 1: You were talking about a lot of ship. I'm still the rest of the crisis. You're a smart nigga.
Speaker 5: When certain ship makes sense, a nigga nigga be like, damn, think about that.
Speaker 1: And I respect. This is what I respect about this platform. Number one is that everybody is on here being themselves. You the dude, who you're gonna say something that you know I couldn't have pitched neither one of them saying that just now, but you saying it, I'm like, he ain't trolling, he being real. Then when Jig come with hold on Deed, like, I feel like this about you know what you're saying and how this is da da da, I'm just like, damn, Jay, gonna hit you with that reality that you can't deny it. You're gonna say something funny that's real, scream gonna come with the man. I see both sides of the corn with everything. I see both the diplomat and I respect that. And then when people see man d one man, that dude, that bro he he look, I don't agree, but but he he he won hundred like he really stand off. And what that does is is people gonna watch this at home and be like, man, I can't knock none of them because we seeing black people unify because they choosing to communicate.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's facts, right, absolute.
Speaker 1: Shit right, big fact.
Speaker 3: One thing that Bank is saying though, that is very very very very important.
Speaker 2: He portrays it the way that he does that we should be.
Speaker 3: Able to ask questions about anything about a religion, about this and that, and the third we should be able to ask questions without it just being this is what it is.
Speaker 5: That should make one hundred percent uh, Like you never found a contradiction like reading the Bible.
Speaker 1: I have found contradictions reading the Bible. I have found contradictions. And the contradictions that I found was mainly between the Old Testament and the New Testament. So the Old Testament, like the first part of the Bible, the Old Testament thick too. They had stuff that man, they had a lot more killing, They had a lot more behavior that was being like permitted. They talking about, look you know the way we wrop for I have two full too.
Speaker 7: There was a lot of stuff in there that that is not up to part with the standards that quote unquote Bible people trying to preach.
Speaker 5: Who goes like this, I don't want to say this, And I said, I'm trying to get canceled, but I'm fini gone and said, who wrote the first babble?
Speaker 1: No? Really, ship who wrote the first? About the people who wrote the first bout King James or something? Right, that's not the first. That's not the first Bible that there's all these translations and I see what you're talking about. When you get the King James version and then you get this translation, and this translation with people end up being like it's like yo, So you mean to tell me somebody different took this whole book and wrote it the way they wanted it to be. That's is yes, But the other part of that is that's not a period. That's a comma, yes, comma. But what they wrote and the different translations, a lot of times them translations was just to fit the language of that time in that place. So if you wrote that Atlanta version of the Bible, it'll be a whole bunch of Maames and a whole bunch of how y'all talk out here in Atlanta, It'll be a whole bunch of that slang in it. If I wrote the New Orleans version of the Bible, they'd be like said, dog, you and me look, let me tell you what's y'am baby. So that boy Jesus you did, he had and I'll write it in New Orleans terms. That's what the different translations of the Bible story that almost tell me two different translations. You read that like the verse yeah, the versions, not the stories. I'm saying, like the Old Testament and New Testament. There's two different writers, right, the Old Testament and you know what the New Testament is, bro The New Testament is from the time Jesus was born. That's all. That's the difference.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: But they said, but they said I thought they said, and I don't know how to say this. I thought they said in the first Old Testament, like it was forbidden for man to be a man.
Speaker 1: Right, forbidden for man to be a man, for man to be with man, Yes, sexually, and that's still forbidden.
Speaker 5: Okay, But they said, how do you how do you call these people? How do you call these people's the other gender without defending them? How you say that homosexual?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: They said, homosexual wrote the Second Testament right the New Testament?
Speaker 1: No, who said that? I never heard that Google.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 6: They're said King James wasn't sexual, I mean.
Speaker 1: Did not King James didn't write the New Testament.
Speaker 2: Well that's King There are King James versions. They are King James versions of the Bible flowing around.
Speaker 1: No, that's King James versus guess who wrote the Book of Matthew. I'm gonna give you one. Guess. You ain't gotta be a genius to get this. Guess who who wrote the book? Matthew wrote it. Guess who wrote the book of John John wrote it? But the hell, we're gonna let buddy put it out. I'm about to tell you I love it. I'm gonna tell you you know what, bro, this is, This is gonna go. This need to go viral. This How the same way I can go to Patchwork Studio and d One go record in Patchwork Studio and then I gotta take them recordings and I put them and I give them to my label. And by the time it come out, it's said, oh r C A Records put this out? How r C A Records put this out? But that means hold, I mean that r C A Records wrote d Ones rhymes? No, d one wrote them rhymes. He went the Patchwork studio to record him, and then he turned to me and r C A. But okay, here's my question.
Speaker 7: If that's the case, how did this nigga King James even get the authority to put out a version of the Bible And he was gay?
Speaker 1: Bro, you act like I know King James. I don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 8: What you talking about? I don't know, man, big fact, I don't know him. Man, y'all got all the.
Speaker 1: Smoke for me. Man, I'm around for a teacher and God, no.
Speaker 7: Bron me give me, give me your hand.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't have to answer for you. Yeah, I'm vouching for Jesus sent you and ship.
Speaker 7: They said, all right, she said, no, get him on the phone.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you're looking at him.
Speaker 6: Have you ever seen twelve years of slave?
Speaker 1: I've seen. I've seen less than thirty movies my whole life. I don't I'm all, I ain't seen it.
Speaker 6: You've never seen twelve years of slave?
Speaker 7: You need, like when you leave here, you need to go watch that so you can understand like where we're coming from.
Speaker 1: With this ship. Because nigga, you told me.
Speaker 7: That twelve years of slave basically explains the slavery ship, the Nat Turner Rebellion, and how the colorless people took the Bible and and and preached it to us because we weren't a lot of us weren't able to read and like fully comprehend and made us think that the Bible wanted us to be enslaved.
Speaker 6: I'm not supposed to be.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying I's one word fact, he said, sir.
Speaker 5: Everything that said that he was supposed to do one't right. They said niggas supposed to be with one bitch. That shit don't feel right, and nobody laughs.
Speaker 1: I'm just being real. That ship don't feel right, okay, bro, even though we do it.
Speaker 5: Don't feel no hormor for men like you know in other countries they niggas, Hey, man, you you're strongest. How many kids you have? Many songs you had? He had seventeen songs, his song having seventeen songs. Our name is last and forever. We're making tribes that nigga might got one son or a dollar like, but your name and.
Speaker 1: Your name gonna die sixty years. You over with. I about to tell you no, no, no, I got a good I got a good answer for this.
Speaker 5: Let me say this once. Do you think that that could relationship? How they view relationshipw they put relationship in the Bible is to contain us from being as deep as we would be, because you know, niggas gonna have kids. Okay, cockybines ore, the cockubines are the cockubines have ten to think about it, we can produce, bro, So just think about if you had ten wis you gave all them ten balls?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a scientific fact that melanitic people are extremely more fertile than colorless people.
Speaker 1: How powerful are you, bro? But how powerful we even if we did have way more of us on the earth. If we don't know how to get along with each other, and if we don't love each other, and if we're still out here hate, that's why, no fact, that's why it all all was a plan.
Speaker 5: We're gonna tell these niggas on one bitch, and we're gonna let y'all turn against each adge in case y'all know, y'all, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Just all a part of a big eleborate scheme. And see the system is designed, right, you turn into an activist, Go ahead, I'm listening.
Speaker 5: No, but I believe that like like that won't blame niggas because I've already been retarded before too.
Speaker 1: I'm just being real.
Speaker 5: I've already been fucked up in my head too, thinking that the way I was thinking was correct.
Speaker 4: I don't know. God, oh for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, God will make you believe in God, you can't see. Huh No, I believe it gotta be something. It's something. I'm gonna tell you what it is. It's called fate. How you make your money outside of here? I don't make all right, all right, so hard a question question. So how would y'all make y'all money? I know we do similar things. So I know when you get booked, you know what I mean, You get your deposit up front, you get your back right, it's still take faith for us to feel like you're gonna drop that back and off when I put up to the venue. It's still take faith because I had to fly all the way out to that city. You heard me, I had to fly. I'm about to be booked in, of all places, I'm booked in South Dakota on Thursday, Dallas tomorrow, South Dakota Thursday, and Tallahassee on Saturday. Right, I got faith that they're gonna all have that back end when I get there. But before I get that back in, I still gotta fly out there with the faith that they're gonna deliver on it. We'll have faith when it comes to other people in this world, dirty crooked, shisty people in this world, we'll have faith that, oh he's gonna he's gonna drop that back and da da da. But when it comes to God, man, how I know that that's even real?
Speaker 4: How I know?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, hold on, because nobody's questioning.
Speaker 1: God or God these stories.
Speaker 7: We're talking about the story Jesus ship, That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about God questioning if Jesus existed.
Speaker 5: And what I'm saying, I don't say Jesus in exists, but I say I believe Jesus exists. But I believe like Nipsey could have been Jesus. Niggas like that could have been a Jesus.
Speaker 1: If we talk about special nigga, I'm just saying special niggas that he had to start of Jesus in them. But I'm justus.
Speaker 5: I'm saying like I'm saying, like I'm not something Jesus.
Speaker 1: Like we can make that nigga so popular that he lived forever. Martin Luther King, That's yeah, that's Jesus. No, it's just a popular story. It's not a popular story.
Speaker 7: That was No, he's using Black is using the Tupac popular story as a parallel for this Bible ship because at the end of the day, if.
Speaker 5: We if we said, if we said, if we rode the Bible today, a whole world everybody mind go black.
Speaker 1: You want write the Bible, your hero, your hero is gonna be Jesus. Well, look here's the thing.
Speaker 5: If you don't know no other hero. Long, Hey, this was the son of God. He was a prophet. This nigga Kanye was. He went against everything, he went all us. He's the smartest man ever. He's You're gonna make him Jesus. Now we're saying this is Jesus. Now, I'm not saying this is what happened. I'm saying this is a possibility if we're thinking outside of the box.
Speaker 1: So listen. So for the people who feel like that, first of all, that's a great point that you bring them, absolutely great point. And so for the people who want to spend their whole life down here being like, I don't know, brother, it just ain't enough evidence for me, or I don't get it, it ain't My thing is like this. You can choose to do that, and when you die, let's see what happened to you. I'm choosing to believe in Jesus that when I die we're gonna.
Speaker 2: See what that's your faith in your religion.
Speaker 3: I think he's just speaking like in my family, I got Buddhists, Christians, Muslims, all great people at heart that I love, and they're good people. I don't think that they're gonna fry when they leave here because they don't choose one religion. I think that's what you're kind of getting. Yeah, we are as an African. I know the europe of religion existed way even like this is what right there?
Speaker 5: I feel given college ship, But that feels like you know how, bro, It's just like I couldn't be with my wife if I had questions.
Speaker 1: I can't do nothing with doubt. So your wife had never made you mad or made you have to be like doubt her? No, your wife ain't never doubt her no, No, So that means so she's perfect. I ain't gonna say she perfect, but she ain't never doubted her.
Speaker 5: She did things to make me a sense, make me want to punch your ass out everything, And I've never doubted how she felt about me.
Speaker 1: Never. So how could you doubt how God feel about you?
Speaker 10: When God, Jesus, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Is God and human phone to you according to the word of God, the Bible word.
Speaker 7: But that's the word about the Bible is the word of man's interpretation from these niggas that you said God spoke to.
Speaker 1: For y'all act like God had pencil and was just like, all right, give me, let me. I gotta know, how can we believe it?
Speaker 5: Did y'all see the Book of Claire believed y'all see the Book of Clarence saying that I ain't see that Niggavanessa. He the same nigga, Like, oh they heal a nigga.
Speaker 1: He looked at the Jesus.
Speaker 5: He became a Jesus Vanessa, right, Like, but you always got a knockoff.
Speaker 1: You got the real lou Bitony, you got the knockoff. Okay, so so you got the real Jesus. I was gonna say, Jesus is the real Jesus. Why we can't say Jesus the real Jesus? Who the real Jesus is? But still.
Speaker 3: He won so completely real, Like I read all of these scriptures talked about him, to be honest, and I live by songs.
Speaker 2: I love songs. It's like poetry to me.
Speaker 3: Right, But when I was a teenager, I went into an actual church and asked a lot of questions to the head of that church. And when them questions became a little too like, he asked a lot of questions. Son, some of this stuff you're just gonna have to take as faith. That's not what I choose to do. I want to ask questions. I want to know. If you don't know, say you just don't know. So I'm not knocking anybody's religion. I just know that, Deezel, I wouldn't be I wouldn't I wouldn't be in business with them if they weren't God fearing people. I understand what you're saying because some of my aunties are the same way Jesus and Christ.
Speaker 2: And this is the belief. And I respect that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But the God, the God coalition, God isn't within all of us, right, so we know that God is within all of us.
Speaker 2: This is part of the problem. Religion can be somewhat separating. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We're having a good conversation, but it's like everybody's they're gonna believe regardless.
Speaker 5: No, no, don't get it. But but work for me, don't work for I don't get what you don't get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I actually appreciate what y'all are saying because because watch this, I see how God is working in this moment, because they got so many people at home watching this, Like man Jay's saying what I be thinking. And the thing is, d One ain't no pastor, right, but since d One is a man of God and d One is a Christian and he ain't shy about that, when d One come here, it's like, well, we finish ask d One all these questions that we got. And I respect that. And so for me, I'm knowing that like you, as much as I do know the Word of God and as much as I rep for it, that there's also a point to where I recognize that there's people who do this for a living. It's called people who study apologetic apologetically you.
Speaker 6: Know, how to.
Speaker 1: Do you think that? Okay, I'm in a different religions? Is it how many different religions I'm saying this? You think in the world? Do you think they're less blessed that they don't believe in Jesus? That's a great question. Do I think they're less blessed? No? I don't think that they are less blessed because God is so big and so powerful and so mighty that God even tell us to pray for and have love for our enemies.
Speaker 2: No, we're talking. We're talking specifically about about specifically. What he's saying is that's a metaphor.
Speaker 1: Even if somebody don't know saying, you keep telling about God.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, listen, people can get to God different ways, right in their religion.
Speaker 1: People don't.
Speaker 5: People never said that they didn't believe in God because they didn't believe in the bum. If somebody is a Buddhist, do I think that they can still be blessed the same exact way as you believing in Jesus the same exact way.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, you know what saying.
Speaker 7: So it's not I think what the issue is. I think just from me saying your listen.
Speaker 1: So what's the difference. So, so you call it Jesus, you say Jesus is God. That's that's your God, all right, like.
Speaker 5: Mohammad, not go ahead, it is it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's you saying.
Speaker 3: You're saying, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, that's your belief, your religion, that's what it is. And Islam they will say, Mohammad. Buddhists will say, Buddha, you see what I'm saying. So it's that's that's the but. But but I think where the confusion comes from is these are all prophets, and prophets deliver the message from the most high correct. So that's kind of where we're coming from.
Speaker 5: Talk the good, the bad, gang whoever talked, just like politicians, whoever said, okay, let's say what Jesus said. Jesus got he got in people, Muhammad got in people whoever in, Buddhists got their people, whoever.
Speaker 6: You know, we have a room a line tomorrow exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's like so, but it's one god man man say. But when you asked me this question, brother, you asked me a question specifically about can people who don't believe in Jesus be blessed the same way people who do believe in Jesus can be blessed? That's his heck, you said, you start enemies, because I got to say, that's that's how much like we we confused being elevated with being blessed. Brother, the devil can elevate people. The devil could blessed people. Oh man, no, no, you're going to de elevate people. So if you're asking me, can people still be blessed? So so do you think people believe in Jesus with the devil burda all we doing? No? No, no, listen, no no, I don't all we're doing right, were rolling the dice right now because on Earth were looking at man, look I'm alive, I'm healthy, I look good. I'm alive, I'm healthy, I look good. I'm blessed. You blessed. We all blessed out and we could all say I'm blessed because of this person. I'm blessed because of this person. Right. All were doing down here is we rolling the dice for after we die and we ain't here no more. We rolling the dice based on what we believed in and what we believe the souci our blessings was. That's going to determine what's next for us after this because at that point it ain't no guessing. All we're doing while we're down here is what you're doing with your head and your bet on you are you are bet if the universe is blessing you, Let's see what the universe do you when you die, I'm gonna see what I'm gonna see what God and Jesus Christ do for me when I die.
Speaker 7: Because Yeah, because I think, first, let me say when i'm let me first, let me go back to what I was getting ready to say before everybody else was talking. I think where the disconnect and this conversation is coming in at is because I think that you're like misconfusing. That's not a word, but I think that you're like misunderstanding the fact that as far as God is concerned, the big head man over all of this shit, we're all on the same page about him. But where we're having a discrepancy at is the whole Jesus thing, the whole Bible thing, the whole interpretation thing, the whole way that it was presented.
Speaker 1: To the people when it did come out.
Speaker 7: As opposed by the people that like put it out as opposed to it being like a personal presented as a personal interpretation of each one of these people. It was presented as the one and only Gospel, and that's not the case.
Speaker 1: So if y'all don't claim to be Christians, let me ask you a question. Have any of y'all ever been blessed by a sermon that a Christian passed the spit for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, religion, but religion.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna listen to my bab ball, you're gonna get blessed by some of that ship.
Speaker 1: That's just it's whatever you feels in your spirit.
Speaker 2: Bro, I've been to, I've been to the mosque, have been blessed by.
Speaker 1: Exactly i'd have been to, and I'd have been places that can't even understand, but can see the spirit moving in these people.
Speaker 5: Couldn't even understand. When I went to Africa one time, I didn't even understand the people saying, but I felt that right, you get what I'm saying. So it's just what it is. And I don't know who they was talking to. What I feel like is whatever, if you believe in what you believe in all the way, that's what makes you get to where you're trying to go. Like the belief system. You get what I'm saying, I believe, like, because who's to say, Yeah, what's what?
Speaker 1: How do you believe? How do you believe?
Speaker 2: What's what?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 7: So basically, what I want to know is for me personally. Do you feel like you can carry on a real conversation about God without involving Jesus?
Speaker 1: Can I do it all the time? Yes? That this is This is God right here. What I was about to say was basically what you just asked me, which is when I'm sitting with Minister Lewis Farakhane, who I sat with in his hotel room before gone, and listen to him speak and preach, right, Yeah, half of half of his message is about Jesus. Half of what he be talking about is about Jesus.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of a lot of people and other religions. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, a lot of people and other religions, the story of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ and what Jesus Christ represents and pay Homastard.
Speaker 2: I'm not disrespecting that at all.
Speaker 1: Like a nigga. That's just like a.
Speaker 5: Nigga being in this city, right, and he sposed to be the biggest nigga from the East west side. I'm the bigger nigga from the East side. I mean, acknowledge you, but ain't gonna acknowledge you. I'm acknowledge you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he was doing it. Yeah, yeah he was a prophet. I will too, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like he is the he is a big nigga's but he's the biggest nigga from his side.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's the truth. Way they saying. Yeah, but we were doing that too over here. Like they what they try to do, they try to block out. So all these spirituals people from our country, brother, from African ship, what they they just is not it's just not pre is just not talk to us on how strong our people was too.
Speaker 1: And like what those religions was, Yeah, with those regions.
Speaker 5: It's just not talk how these people has healed ship, has cured blindness, cured age, cured illness, cured all type of ship.
Speaker 1: It just ain't been publicized the way this is.
Speaker 5: And the reason just because this book is more popular, this book is more popular.
Speaker 1: This is what we believe the most.
Speaker 7: And the reason that our teachings from our people wasn't publicized is because if we would have been taught our teachings from our people, we would no longer feel the need to be oppressed.
Speaker 5: Exactly. We would feel that. That is so because we walk around calling each other king and queen.
Speaker 2: What they said, what they said?
Speaker 1: Because King Queen, Grand Rising, King Grand Rising.
Speaker 2: What you're saying is right, But it ain't the King Queen. What they said, what they say, it is what they say.
Speaker 3: It is as a black person, as a black person, right if you go into great authors John Herrick Carton, so far and so forth, as a black person, if you really knew your history and where the fuck you came from, you can't even reson they on a particular plane. You understand what I'm saying when you say, how did it happen for Bank? It happened for Bank. In his journey, he just became wiser, You know what I'm saying. He connected with God, he became wiser.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I can't move or.
Speaker 3: Think like that no more. He's the same person that's at heart, the same person always loved. But because he went through his experiences, is like, I can't just be the same Like you said what you said, you was retarded at one point. He's still the same person at heart, the good person that we love, but he's wiser now.
Speaker 1: So there understanding of how life works exactly right up right up with all due respect, because this is this that that it's that crack right here, this whole talk. There are a lot of kids who come from royal blood lines. They daddy was a billionaire and the kid is out there wilding out, drugging it, tugging. They know. It's a lot of that. There's a lot of people who with that what's the old phrase, Oh you're the daughter of a Oh we know, y'all a wireless ones. You know what I'm saying. Oh, for real, your daddy a whole past the blessing people, getting people saved and all this stuff on Sundays helping bless people. But his daughter, who comes from his bloodline, is out there on some whole other type of stuff.
Speaker 3: So just like you can be real quick, just like you can be led on the righteous path, you can be led astray exactly.
Speaker 1: And I feel like hip hop at this point is what's leading our people more than even church when you think about it, bro, they got more like the twenty five and under generation. They are listening to rap music way more than they're listening to sermons or going to church or anything like that. So let's be honest about the power of rap music, and let's be honest about what sermons are being spit via rap music. That's a metaphor for what messages are being glorified in rap music, because that's the bible for a lot of people selling me twenty five, and that's their bibles Apple Music and Spotify. So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 7: So outside of like the rap music, you don't think that like TV, movies and YouTube have an even more major effect.
Speaker 1: Not a more major effect? Do they have an effect? I believe all media has an effect. I in my lifetime Swedish have not encountered a type of media that has more of an impact than that rap.
Speaker 5: That rap got the vibration, dude, there, it got different vibration.
Speaker 1: That beat. That ship you want the drugs to do?
Speaker 5: So to your ada, I can't listen to certain ship now, I still be counting. Make you want to go back into some Turn that ship off, turn on some I need getting take because I go there in that certain ship.
Speaker 1: They got yo.
Speaker 5: Right then't gonna go on your timeline.
Speaker 1: You just like that subject.
Speaker 2: It's the most powerful thing.
Speaker 1: So we agreeing on that head red rong, Yeah we know it. Very ship turned me up. Pitch what I thought the nigga said.
Speaker 4: Is up.
Speaker 1: So since we agreeing on that, I'm just saying, let's go one step past agreeing on that, and let's say, dame, whoever made the Red Room song, whoever made that song. I'm saying, all right, whoever made that making them songs, and whoever consuming them songs? How do we reach them to where we teach that brother? Hey, brother, you could do better than that. Though you can still make his songs, you can still be a rapper, but you could do better than that, my brother, Like, I know.
Speaker 5: You going like that, brother.
Speaker 7: Because because let me, let me just speak to the brother that made that song. We're not gonna call no names or whatever, but the brother that made that song is one of the brothers that I was speaking about, like earlier.
Speaker 1: In this episode that basically.
Speaker 7: Has turned his life experiences into his art form to make his living. And at the same time, even though he's rapping about certain things that he's seen or possibly maybe allegedly done, or you know whatever.
Speaker 1: He's still showing.
Speaker 7: Through that same music his evolution at the same time, like, Yeah, this is what goes on, this is what happens, this is what I'm talking about. But I'm also talking about this jet that I just bought. I'm also talking about this fucking seventy million dollar check that I just got. I'm also talking about how I put all of my brothers in position to be able to take care of themselves and their families. I'm also talking about how I fucking did what I needed to do, got my business straight so that I could become a US citizen and also be able to go back and forth to my home country and also show my family like there's a better way.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like it's still, it's still it's a mixture of both, but at the same time, like.
Speaker 6: Niggas are still speaking on relatives.
Speaker 5: Nigga gotta be a damn food to see a nigga around around and jets and all this ship and not big cause feel like a nigga doing that to me.
Speaker 1: I get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I give what you're saying about the people that don't know. But you know, I get that's a flaw of mind because I can do ship. I feel like anybody can. You know what I'm saying, That's a flaw when you think because you could be special, you can think just because you consume shit in a certain way or your perspective in a certain way that everybody should think like that, that's really some bullshit.
Speaker 1: So I look at it like, well, you know, a nigga ain't doing this ship that they saying they doing it. Nigga doing this right, Folks getting because because we got people right now fighting big charges that we know, they got aid, they got money to the sea coming home, and they fighting for their freedom.
Speaker 7: But this is some alleged ship from fucking fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't got no hard heart, okay, But but y'all, but y'all not from where I'm from. So y'all thinking I'm talking about who y'all think I'm talking about who from here? Y'all? Not from where I'm from with somebody who I'm super plugged with who as of right now, he's not coming home for the rest of his life, you hear me. And if he ain't commit that, then he need to be freed asap, you hear me. So, y'all, not from where I'm from to say all nah, ain't no way, because hey, this is somebody that was on. This is somebody that and they got other people they got, they got other people that they did. Time that's doing time that come on man like people that was up that. It's like, man, you was up while you were still doing that.
Speaker 6: So do you do you do you believe?
Speaker 7: Do you feel like do you feel like a nigga? Do you feel like a nigga? A nigga shouldn't be able to make a mistake.
Speaker 1: Some niggas is.
Speaker 5: Ill who they is though, these niggas who you know, have you know these nigga ain't really doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I think we all entitled to make mistakes. I think we also got to recognize the consequences for our mistakes, for sure. So that's my answer to your question. I'm not sitting there acting like, can't nobody make a mistake? Man, I make mistakes every day, you hear me, And the next time I come on here, Lord Willing, we could talk about all that, because I don't never want people to try to hit a man of God or somebody that's trying to just make this world better with them. I think he perfect or he acts like he don't never know what. We all entitled to make mistakes, but we got to recognize, Sweeten, that depending on what kind of mistake it is, it got a different type of consequence that come along with it. And that's all I'm saying is a lot of these kids that's making mistakes because of what they're being influenced by, by the streets, by the music, by whatever. They're not getting a second chance because the consequence they're come along with their mistakes. Ain't no shaking back from that, you feel me, And that's I'm fighting for them at the end of the day because I done seen some people make mistakes that dang, they ain't get a chance to shake back from it. And that's and a real wise person learns from other people's mistakes. So we need to start teaching people how to look at the mistakes that's been made in society and be like, oh you like that person, Oh you like them, Well, look at some of the mistakes they made along the way and learn from that so you could be even better because of that. What do most parents tell their kids? I went through this stuff so you ain't got too And that's as og is a hip hop culture. That's or people that made it and hip hop because we done made it at this point to a certain level, that's our responsibility. I went through this stuff so I could teach y'all a better way to not have to make some of the mistakes.
Speaker 5: I mean, I get it, man, but why you gotta shake your heads? Ain't listening the niggas are trying to do that. They feel like you a hater and a nigga being. I ain't a nigga fueshing.
Speaker 1: No nigga, right. I tried that ship. I tried to be the nigga. So learn through me.
Speaker 5: If you can't see that, this nigga is a different nigga that elevated itself, learn through my actions. I can't preciate that to the nigga. I don't even do what you want to do. Just stay the fuck out my life, yo. That's just how I feel. I don't you know what I'm saying. I can't if you change through through through.
Speaker 1: Like I can't.
Speaker 5: Like when I say certain ship, I'm just telling you I speak from experience.
Speaker 1: I speak from me. I speak from ship I've been through.
Speaker 5: That's when I say certain ship, it might sound like I'm sounding like talking about somebody else. I'm speaking about just environment and ship that I see. So if you learn from that, cool. I ain't trying to push it on them.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Sounds like what you d one sound like you're trying to push on a nigga. You get like and you.
Speaker 5: Feel away cause niggas don't get it. That's what makes That's what That's where I'm disconnects coming in the.
Speaker 1: Feel the way part. The feel the way part, Dog, you be talking some real stuff, doog the feeling. I feel a way because somebody don't get it. That that's camp. I don't feel a way because I'm not finna give up my joy. You heard me, like, I live a blessed life. I'm happy overall. I feel a way when I see the consequence of somebody not getting it like that makes me hurt. Man, Like, Man, it's people I can't call because they ain't hear with us no more that I feel like I could have did more. And since I lost my best friend like that, since I lost my student g money that was Fredio band rapping partner to that, And I feel like in my heart, man, what if I would have just been a little more persistent That stuff siting with me though, Like that stuff sitting with me in that it hurt. It hurt, but it ain't got me walking around here feeling a way in general, because at a certain point, I ain't gonna give up on you. I'm just gonna redirect my energy to the next person that's like, well, maybe God put me in your life for me to make a difference with you. I ain't giving up on you, but I got to redirect my energy because if I stay focused on wanting to just reach out. I was like that when I first started rapping. I was like, I want to have the impact Lil Wayne had on my city, New Orleans, but just in a positive life. That's what I told myself, and I got frustrated when I realized the streets respect me. The streets is all like, man, we see D one and d want a dog on the microphone. He could spill with the best of it. But they're not receiving my message the way they loving with Wayne putting out that loving would do get BG putting out there, loving with bird Man, Julie Turk, the hot boys putting out there. And it used to get to me until I realized, Man, I just gotta redirect my focus because they got people over here in some different spaces. There's loving what I'm putting out there, and I'm Lil Wayne for them. You heard me and I had to learn, like, oh, don't get mad at these people. Always be here form. But at a certain point my energy is now focused on the people, the soil that's fertile. If the soil is infertile over here, that means I wasn't meant to reach you, but Jane was meant to reach you. Scream gonna reach you. You heard me, Like God got other soldiers, that's gonna reach you. Bank gonna bank, gonna reach you because banked and did some stuff that I ain't did. I grew up around it, but Bank was probably doing it, so he gonna talk your all right, But so I didn't been through that before to well, no, man, I don't. I don't be feeling the way if cats don't get it. But what I'm not finna do.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying, you know, you know your passion sometimes can get in a way of like that shit can bring emotions. I'm just being real with you, Like I used to be the same. Don't don't get it fucked up. I've been the same way. Like listen, bro I used to be around people and I still do, like call people and talk to them how I see them and they don't see theyself that way. So it's like I'm always got something to say because I see them as perfect.
Speaker 1: Like you can be this what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Like I'm speaking to them like they ain't and they may be doing their best, but don't speaking to them like you bushing because I see something else.
Speaker 1: I had to realize that you.
Speaker 5: Get on saying and that's what you're saying with hip hop and with the world, you saying, I see this shit can.
Speaker 1: Be better, but y'all just not getting it. And I used to do that too personally to my.
Speaker 5: People, called like, man, you bullshit, like excuse me, you ain't why you ain't drop five videos?
Speaker 1: Why you whatever? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, a nigga taking and constructive in the season, as in many nigga always got something around. Ain't good enough a nigga. But you don't understand the way I see you, And that's your that's your disconnect.
Speaker 1: That's it, bro. You don't understand niggas don't understand the way you see.
Speaker 5: This ship and and and you come out sometime as you get great word, you get what I'm saying though it come off as.
Speaker 3: But I respect him because I know we read him the same way. I know he means, well, right, it ain't it ain't like.
Speaker 2: Like we said. We know it's not cloud chasing.
Speaker 3: We know it don't come from a place of nowists or nothing like that. We know he means well, but it's just that you have your Everybody has their own personality in here and the way that we come off, people are gonna react to that personality trait however they want to react to it.
Speaker 2: That just is it.
Speaker 1: Don't change for that.
Speaker 2: Living your truth for sure changing.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you how it's viewed. Like, nigga, that's courage. That's that's courage what you.
Speaker 5: Do like because it's gotta be a kount of a lonely space because certain niggas don't want to. Like, Bro, I ain't a nigga, you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, niggas, that's what God calls you to do. Do that fucking nigga feelings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He put me here to be a disruptor, bro, and just to disrupt stuff that don't sit right in my spirit because I'm knowing like this ain't a God and all right here, brother, like this this ain't it, man, And for me to not say nothing hurts more than for me to say something and have some people looking like, man, why you saying something? So I gotta be I gotta be strategic about how I say what I'm gonna say and how I do what I'm gonna do. But that's the problem, bro, Like they always act like if you want some positive stuff or some godless stuff or some righteous stuff, they always act like, you gotta tiptoe around everybody's feelings. But everybody that's doing evil and pushing out negativity, they don't tiptoe around nobody feelings. They like, I'm a step of you, her man, and I'm saying it's bold, And I wish a nigga would say something about how I'm doing what I'm doing. That ain't fair. You don't get to be like that. But then the man of God or the woman of God gotta tip who around this world and just say, okay, let me not offend nobody where they do that right, And that's what's happening right now, is saying you need to say your shit louder, a little bit louder than them loud. I'm making righteous noise I'm making righteous noise. You heard me. I'm gonna be ad. I'm making all that noise righteously because y'all used to, hey, guys, please do the right thing. God loves you all. Come on, please please go to church on Sunday. Y'all want that. Y'all used to that word that ain't how no, and I could go and I could make all that righteous noise and still not be on something. I hate you, I hate you. I hate you because it ain't I hate you, it's I love you that It's the same convo you have when you're telling your partner, man, I see better for you. Man. That's all that is. And I mean, at the end of the day, ain't no script to none of this, bro. So it ain't no ain't no script, you know, it ain't no like so, yeah, I'm gonna do this, then I'm gonna do that. This ain't no calculated planning, bro. You just move, You move when you move. Yeah, you feel me in a genuine way too. Yeah. And it's like I see it making a difference. I see it making a difference. But sometimes all the world see is, oh, two rappers ain't like what you said, so they feel this type of way, but they're not seeing all the impact that I'm making, bro Like, and I'm seeing it and it's not just me, bro Like. Everybody should be doing this. You ain't gotta be a rapper to be doing this. Whatever filled you in, man, if you're a lawyer, if you're a teacher, if you're an accountant, if you're working at the at the grocery store, if you're working at the gas station, you got opportunities to spread light and spread God's message in what you're doing. And they got opportunities to where you could see like, oh, what's going on right here? Ain't right? Politics? We need more good politicians, man, instead of people just saying, man, all politicians crooked because most of them is. So we need the people that's like, well, I'm gonna be the one that's not a crooked politician, man. And God gifted me to get into that realm and to be a politician just so I could be the change that I wanted to see. I didn't have to be no rapper. Man. I graduated college like I was good. I was teaching, I was coaching basketball, and I was about to start my own businesses Man, I just so happened to be able to man when I put sixteen balls together and give people goosebumps and make these crowds. That made a Tupaca Mama, miss a Phoenix a call, say, you remind me of my son with your passion when you're on the microphone. But she saw me perform when I was in college. It make people feel away, you hear me. So I'm like, shoot, I could get in there. I love rap, I love hip hop. I get in this game to make a difference, you know, And I could just be in the church all the time with it. What do you wonn't you just go there? Yeah, I'll be in a church, and then the next day I'll be at a college. And then the next day, if I got a we had a conference or convention, I'm now. And the next day if i'm a big facts, I'm there. And then if I'm on breakfast club, like two weeks ago, I'm at breakfast club. And then like, there ain't no script to what I'm doing, bro, ain't no script to what I'm doing. So it ain't no box to what I'm doing either, And I does it all as the same dude with the same passion I don't get around other people and be like so, who I gotta be around them to make them like right with that? You know that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You at all time from the back, I think where I fucked up at I just accepted that this ship fucked up, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, a nigga used to be want to want to be an avigated and try to tell people. I just don't accept it, like, man, this shit fucked up.
Speaker 1: Else when I got big fact.
Speaker 2: And I think that's still comes from two different places.
Speaker 3: Like I think you just kind of like sometimes you see some ship and it's so disheartening that you're just like full just.
Speaker 1: Try and ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in your actions alone.
Speaker 3: Like Killer Mike was telling so many people, and your actions and alone and our actions alone.
Speaker 2: It speaks volumes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you still everybody still have an impact by leading by example. Sometimes that's more than just you can talk to somebody and they just you talk falling upon death ears.
Speaker 2: You did what I'm saying so facto.
Speaker 1: I was with Killing Mike two weeks before he won his Grandma Award. I went on my first tour with with Killer Mike and Young Drow. Jason Geter was my manager. I had just stopped being a middle school teacher. One of my music videos went viral. Jason Gitter started managing me. That was a dream come true because I really looked up to Ti a lot. Kip was locked up at the time, So me, Young dro Killer Mike. This's twenty eleven, y'all, Like, I've been doing this for that long, same dude. We're on the tour bus way back then, dro being Drove, being crazy, being funny, being a clown, you know what I mean. Killer Mike sitting up front, always dressed in all black, just giving out game. You heard me? Whoever down to sit at the front of the tour bus with him? Killer Might just finna fill up with game all day. I was like, sure, that's gonna be me. So the whole tour, I'm just up there josing with him. You hear him and just running it, listening to stories and all that stuff. And we've seen each other. A couple of weeks before he won his Grammy, I was at Stink on his studios doing an interview. Ran into him. Me and Killer Might got music together and everything, and he was just like, man, I see. He was like, Hey, the way you do what you do is different than how I do what I do. But at the end of the day, we're on the same team. We're doing it, you know, were both in this thing to make this space better for all of us. And I'm cool with that. I'm cool with not doing it the way somebody else do it or whatever, because I could reach people that somebody else can't reach and it's just not enough. Y'all know. I went on the whole tour. Y'all know who maccaboy is.
Speaker 3: No Macklemore Grammy, White Grammy Award winning and meckle Ball.
Speaker 1: Grammy and Water winning macle right right from Seattle. So when he won all them Grammars for that song thrift Shop and Same Love and Can't Hold Us all them songs, I was on tour with him, right. That was right after the ground Hustle tour. We did fifty two city tour together. It's twenty twelve, and on that tour, this is a white suburban audience at every show. I'm a black dude from the Ninth Wall East Side of New Orleans hereman, I ain't never participated in the street stuff but that's all I come up around, so I know it very well. And I'm just an urban dude, you know what I mean. Every night when the tour started, I'm sitting here like, I don't know how much relate to these people that's out here to see Macklemore. I do not know what songs to do. I'm looking at my playlist like what song's gonna reach them. I figured out a way on that tour to be a version of myself that I knew was gonna appeal to all them suburban white fans that was at them shows. And after a while, after like two or three shows, I figured it out right, And so every night I was able to win them over enough to where they was rocking with me. And it wasn't until I got home back to New Orleans off of that tour that I felt empty. My pockets was full of money. I was definitely full pl you heard me, But I felt empty because I was like, de that wasn't even you in front of them crowds every night, you turned into what you knew they would like instead of being you and being like if you like it, you like it. If you don't like it, oh well, And that ain't feel good, Bro, when I got home from that tour, that ain't Some niggas that shit feel good. Though.
Speaker 5: Some niggas look at that shit as I'm just acting correct. We can't see just because you got a passion for news, you grew up, you love news. Some niggas looking at this shit as a hustle. We gotta look at it like that. Frospect it too, because a lot of niggas they're like, bro, I'm just in this ship.
Speaker 1: This is what it is. Y get my money and get that's and and that's what. That's what allows you to be a glorified prostitute because you're easy to toss. If your soul could be bought for a coast, you're a glorified prostitute at that point. If if you like man, I say whatever on his microphone, I know about to reach millions of people, but I'm gonna say whatever on it. Even if I don't reach millions, I'm about to reach boofoo people on his mic and I say whatever, knows you pay me for it. You're glorified prost.
Speaker 7: But it's not even I don't even think it's so much that a nigga will say anything for the money.
Speaker 6: But I think what Black was saying.
Speaker 7: Is that like, it's niggas out here that don't look at this ship like I have a passion and I'm gonna overthink everything that I say to make sure it's writing and this and that, blah blah blah. They're looking at it like I'm about to tell my story, I'm finna get my money, and I'm goin to get up out of this ship. Not necessarily like I'm gonna fucking sell my soul or no ship like that, but they're looking at it like it's a business transaction, not like, Okay, this is some ship.
Speaker 6: That I really just want to do. Whether I get saying.
Speaker 5: He's saying with the microphone, give you a morally responsibility, That's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: That's what he's sayings saying.
Speaker 7: Bro, what I'm saying is niggas don't it's niggas out there that don't look at it like that in it, but they're not just gonna say yeah, but they're not.
Speaker 5: Just like on this ship right here. I want to say so much ship on this podcast that I don't say because I know I have a moral responsibility, Like I wanting to say so much ship when I be in different mindset and different like like today, I was saying certain ship that you know, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You know, you've got a responsibility. Look you do, though, But.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is what I'm I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't think y'all.
Speaker 10: Are getting you saying, but I'm just inut that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's niggas that true enough when the mic turns on you have a moral responsibility. But it's niggas out there that look at this as a job and as a check and they feel like as long as I don't, as long as I'm not irresponsible with my personal morals, then it's not a big deal.
Speaker 6: You see what I'm saying, Like whatever whatever is important to.
Speaker 1: You, as long as I don't give.
Speaker 6: A fuck, like like the.
Speaker 7: Ship that I stand for and the ship that i'm that I believe in, as long as I don't go against that for me, whatever else I say on here is whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah.
Speaker 7: But I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say no like weirdo ship or nothing like that.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, me telling my story.
Speaker 7: If that offends some people, then oh, well I'm about to tell my story because this is what I know and I'm about to get my money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's telling your story. Part. These people don't be telling their story you say it earlier. They be telling it partner story who in the studio with them, who they want to impress, and they be like, man, this what the streets want here, or this is what people want to hear. So I'm gonna do that when you're telling your story. I was with styles P last night from ain't that creativity? Though? Ain't that creativity? Ain't that creativity? If I can take, if I can take, it's called line, it's called line. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: If you talk about if we think, if we know, you're right, but you're saying but at the end of the day, it all boil down to creativity. It's like I can take stories that I heard and put them into words and makes.
Speaker 1: You feeling a lot of niggas can't do that. They're still telling right. Okay, So let's take creativity and couple that with moral responsibility, and you pour that creativity with the moral responsibility that you said, we we should have on the mic, and that makes beautiful art because creativity. Plus, hey, I got a moral responsibility. So I ain't gonna I ain't gonna spend this story in this direction. I'm gonna spend it in this direction that makes for more only responsible, beautiful art. And we've seen so many artists be able to do that that it's just like, that's what we need more of. Man. We got to show people that peace and positivity is profitable. People think that only toxic entergy. Yeah, people think that only toxic negativity is profitable. Now we gotta show them peace and positivity is profitable. And let me show you how. I'm trying to show people how right now, bro in addition to rapping. So look, I put my album out, my latest album, and put it out in December. It's called From the Hood to Harvard, Right. I let my fans name their own price. I ain't putting on streaming platforms till till February. Hand it out for two months on my website d one music dot com, dee the number one music dot Com. Let my fans go in there and name their own price. I don't want to tell you how much I made. I kind of told myself, I might show I might show them in the screenshot or let them see the website. Brother, it is so well by doing that that it made me realize I got to teach other artists how to build a connection with their fans the way I've been able to build with mine. Because when I gave the fans the choice, man, name your own price, you heard me, But you can come stream it, but get it directly from your boy, get the art from the artist. I seen something that, Like, it's still blowing my mind to see how well that went right. They got people that paid up to a thousand dollars for my album. People, not one person, people paying a thousand dollars for the five hundred dollars, for the one hundred dollars, even the people paying a twenty piece. All that thousands of people paying naming their own price for the album. And I'm seeing this meanwhile, I'm putting on streaming platforms A couple months later. Yeah, a lot of people streaming it. But Apple and Spotify, man, them, people pay us a third of one penny, one third of one penny for every stream we get. The math ain't mathing. You heard me so It's showing me that if I have seen how successful I could be building building my own fan base, building a real connection by being myself and showing that when I give my fans the option, they show up like that. I gotta now show other artists how to do that, show them how to do that. I just put a children's book out. It's an anti bullying children's book. It's a hip hop children's book called David Found His Slingshot. I used to get bullied a litt bit when I was in kindergarten. Right, eventually me and my bully became best friends. I talk about it in here, how my real name David, about how I Found my Slingshot. Now y'all know the story from the Bible of David and Goliad. David defeated Golia using a slingshot. So basically, this book tells people everybody has a slingshot in life, and everybody got glias or like ops, you know, like enemies that they that they facing a lot of times. It's not even people, it's stuff like racism, oppression, you know, depression, anxiety, poverty. The way to defeats your golias is you gotta find your sling shot, just like David did in the Bible. My sling shot is hip. Man. That's why I'm in this game. I see that I'm anointed when I'm in this space, whether I'm speaking or rapping, I see that I'm using my sling shot to defeat the glias in this world. So, whether it's being a rapper and being able to write a children's book, being a college professor, dropping albums, doing shows, speaking public speaking, I'm trying to show people their man peace and positivity is profitable. People need to see that because a lot of people don't want to rap about this negative stuff, but they feel like that's what I gotta do to make And I know they feel like that. I done been in the studio with them and they're like, Man, you know that's what the people want. Here, man, we sitting here talking off the mic, talking about talking about some real stuff off the mic. We sitting here, Jonson her here and we having fun, We laughing, We talking about real We talking about Man, I just bought some property up here on the West Side. Oh for real, Man, I just bought all public complexes in Louisiana. Dah dah lah. We talking about all this soon. As soon as the engineer'll be like, hey, the beat reading you come spitch your verse nine that person getting the booth and kill eighty five people in there. Son rap about straight murder, straight red rum. He hear, And I'm like, wait, that's the same dude that was just out here with me. Were talking about some peace and positivity and economic empowerment. But they feel like, man, that's what people want from me. Man, So when I get in that, I gotta turn into that and give people what they want. You're gonna give people what they want. They're gonna lead you to hell. You give God what he wants, it's gonna lead you to heaven. We gotta make a sure. Oh God want me to give these people and they want Look at Hell, you don't even believe that. You don't even believe that. I do believe that in some cases God wants you to get a people what they want.
Speaker 5: You think God, what I'm saying entertainer, I'm looking from an entertainer part of you know what I'm saying, Like, God gave you that talent and you don't touch a certain crowd.
Speaker 1: Now, now you gotta sprinkle that growth in them.
Speaker 5: You can't just be the Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg got sprinkling it until you get out of it. You can't just you can't try to leap out this ship. What oh, I'm about to really flip the game on you. What if God was like, would I'd rather more than what? I would really prefer more than any of that is, if you wouldn't have started out on that path in the first place.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about snooping.
Speaker 2: But why but but but the reality is that they did.
Speaker 3: If he came up in Long Beach and this is what he came up in, and this is what he reported, that's his reality. He saw the world, and maybe he wasn't enlightening. That's what I'm saying. You could be led astray or you could be let in the righteousness.
Speaker 1: That's my personal So when it comes to when it comes to a man that, uh, this is gonna be a tough example because I know you believe in political man for sure, you like we all need to be out here. I want to believe in it, but I can't. All right, you're married, check me out, check me out. So there's a good example for all three of y'all. Look, look, if you was out there, if you was out there cheating on your wife, y'all took to be faithful to each other, right, and if you knew that that was wrong, and if eventually it was like, Yo, I gotta make a change. Is it right to say, like, man, the best way to make a change is I gotta stop cheating cold turkey. I'm gonna stop cheating all that one. Let's say you have five side pieces, I'm dropping all five at once, all is it? Like? All right, I'm gonna do better. I'm just gonna have four side pieces that we're gonna decrease.
Speaker 5: Three now, I'm not tune them holes off our back like I need three damn. Get down to that, to the ace in the hole, getting down to the getting down to the man. You have aigga b you get.
Speaker 1: Down to one, bitch, bro, Bro, you know that the best way to change would be like man, I gotta I gotta go cold turkey when it comes to this stuff to really change. And I just feel like in the rap game, we be content with like, Yo, this person at as bad as they used to. Can't agree with that? What you mean? I can't agree with that? You don't think it's confusing to people, because at the end of the day, sometimes you glorify people all the time, you glorifying Or.
Speaker 5: I could go vegan, I couldn't just go straight vegan, you know what I'm saying. I had to cut back on red meat first, then no beef, no red meat, then no chicken when pencanteary, and then vegetarian, then vegan.
Speaker 1: So I have the moving I have the patient myself. And you know what, it ain't as I'm sitting here talking because none of this ain't scripted in real time. It ain't none of our job to let me think about it.
Speaker 5: If I want to say, yeah, I gotta graduate to ship, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's just respect the journey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got it on the journey because I don't know if the vegon shit gonna make me sick or not, even though it's the best choice for me.
Speaker 1: But so, so I think I just figured something about your crack the code. I think so we gotta respect everybody journey. I totally agree with that. Here's where I might feel different than y'all when other people, masses of people, thousands, maybe even millions of people are a part of your journey because you are a public figure. At that point, I feel like we got to apply to principle to whom much is given, much is required. So maybe a dude that's like, hey, the only people being affected by my journey with my weight, I'm trying to lose some weight. The only person being affected by my journey is me. So I'm gonna go, you know, read me to okay, no pull okay, one step at a time. Eventually, at the end of the day, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, it's just like you just said Jesus earlier, right Niga, when the chain listened to that, Jesus sending a note and you a nigga didn't never nigga got money, went on.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be casualties to this ship. You know what I'm saying. It's fucking up to say, but it is on your journey, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Because it's a tough reality.
Speaker 3: It's a tougher I know some of them think about let's think about that.
Speaker 1: Don't sit well with me though, but let's come with this. It's life.
Speaker 3: Life wouldn't be life, And if you're perfect, gonna come with some casual just think life.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be life and that this ship with perfect.
Speaker 3: Just think about war, just the World War and reflect on it.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There's some good come from war. On the back end.
Speaker 3: There's some people here and sometimes yeah, okay, sometimes they do, but it's it's a it's not something that I've accepted as this is how it has to be. But the reality is, this is how it is. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: So since we're at war right now inside of hip hop, were at war, man, we definitely at war. I'm just telling people pick a side. What you trying to hit them to? Come over him? Know what you're trying to do. It's a lot of people. You're right, some people get this side. And I realized that more people haven't picked the side. There's more people that feel like it's normal to be on both sides of the war. Let's cry when Nipsey Hustle get killed. Let's cry no beatter example, let's cry when young Dolgs get killed. But when he's alive and he's rapping about or involved in street beefs, we we're not opposed to it. We're not trying to advocate to get that stuff to stop. We're a record label. We're eating off of these beefs that he got, so we ain't trying to get him to stop that stuff. We ain't trying to intervene between him and whoever. His ops is like we letting that egg on, but then when he died.
Speaker 2: It is a touchy space entertainment.
Speaker 1: To me, though, maybe I say that.
Speaker 3: To you because you're strong, you're strong minded, you have strong you're strong minded. I'm telling you the majority of people outside.
Speaker 1: Well, we need this.
Speaker 5: Instead of preaching, instead of trying to get the repetens, we need to preach to people to get their mitrong.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. That's what I said. Yeah, not not the rap, but but that's gonna get you on to be No, you can do two things at once. This is not about beef. I don't want beef for no rep. I'm just telling yeah, yeah, I don't want beef for no rapper. But I'm also not finna bite my tongue to stuff that. It's like, hey, you could do better than that, brother, you could do better than that. You almost fifty years old. The nigga like, Bro, the fuck is this nigga and guess what and guess what they talking about? Be thinking like, fuck wrong with that nigga saying my name? So that's what it is. So just because ego.
Speaker 5: Like you, but who don't got ego on twenty twenty four, Well every man got an ego?
Speaker 1: Like, bro, the fuck is this nigga? Think you?
Speaker 5: Because once one nigga get away playing with you, that's when they you got a whole goddamn fuck bank campaign going on.
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Well, uh the part damn you had said something that I was like, yeah, war, No, it was after war. Oh, people picking the side, all right, people picking the side. I think that more people have not picked the side because it's become normalized for us to just be lukewarm. And lukewarm is like I ain't all the way on this side or all the way on that side. I just kind of want to exist in the middle. And I know that we were not called to be lukewarm like that, but because that's the normal state of things all I'm really neutral, Yeah, neutral, neutral with stuff. My thing is like, at a certain point, reality gonna hit home for everybody to where you either on the receiving end of the negative side of this stuff, or you close to somebody who was on the receiving end of that negative side of stuff, and at that point that should be our wake up call, our light bulb moment to say, man, hold on, man, it's a different way that we could go about this. It ain't about canceling certain people. It ain't about saying I can't listen to hip hop at all. But it's a healthier way that we could create it and consume it. There's gonna be better for everybody in the long run. And we gotta have difficult conversations. What we have right now is difficult conversations, yo. And these difficult conversations get people. Man, it's gonna be people blessed by this. Man, I don't know. You know, you know how the internet is. If it ain't no controversy, it might not do the numbers did it do. If it's like, oh, that ball went on there and just when guns blazing, you know, calling this out and da da da. But the people that's gonna watch this stuff, man, this is the type of count vo that it's like the world need more of you, feel me, and that is how we ultimately grow. Because I don't believe that none of these people are evil. So anybody who's name I ever said, I would love to sit down with them now if they're like now, I don't want to sit down with you because you said my name. You might have made me look bad on in there. I don't want to sit down. All good, brother, I ain't tripping on that either. But ultimately, you wasn't just gonna respond if I sent.
Speaker 5: You a DM you ever seen somebody's name of you feel like I said that in the wrong context.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a that's a great question, in the wrong context, like after you look back in like, yeah, I should have said it like that. So when were talking about a few months ago, me being on Sway in the Morning and I mentioned Meek Mail, Rick Ross and Jim Jones name, I say it in a passionate way, and I said, I simply said, like, Yo, come on, brothers, I love y'all too much to not be honest with y'all, dude, Like, y'all could do better, man, y'all could do better than this, like the messages that's being glorified in this music, Like, come on, we could do better than this. Yo. I'm gonna tell you this I don't think I said it in the wrong way. Right now, guess what's happening right now if you open your phone, DJ Academics is going at it with who meet Mill? And guess what. DJ Academics is basically saying the same stuff that I said to Meek Mill, going about it in a way that's like Act, like, Dog, you you really want smoked with me? You know what I'm saying. I don't want no smoke with me. I look at me as a brother. Every time I go play basketball, I wear his shoes, his Pulma shoes, and I gave out thirteen hundred pair of his shoes in my hood in New Orleans to bless people because I think that's fire. The prison reform stuff, I simply was approaching it like dog, I think it's confusing the people when they see that you're on this, but then you on something different. Right now, Act is saying the same thing, but the way he's saying it's like, do you really want to smoke with this man? Like you're trying to make him look like a clown, and like then, So the way I be going about stuff, I do know that I get passionate when I say stuff, and sometimes just that passion could make somebody say oh word, or you like you got that type of energy, or it seemed like nobody took it as disrespect. It seemed like the only people that responded shout out to me because me Can responded it and kept a hundred. He was like, I ain't gonna lie, brother. We do all this. We do the positive stuff, and we do the street stuff. He said that in his Instagram reply. He wrote it as a message for the public to see, put it on his story. I respected him being honest and just like I could call something out. I also supported me when he helped to get that uh that bill passed in Pennsylvania a couple weeks ag when I posted that if I'm gonna be public about saying you could do better, I gotta be public about sharing you on too, right. I was public about saluting Ross when he said, big joke just got killed. Come on, Memphis, let's put the guns down, Come on, Memphis, we could do better. I saluted Ross and went on Instagram and did a whole post about that. Not that many blogs picked that one up though, or they don't pick it up when it's like, oh, he showing love to them now. Jim Jones, Me and Jim Jones didn't text each other at this point. We ain't met in person yet. I was in Harlem yesterday. I would have loved to have met with him, you know what I mean? Like, So, no, to answer your question, that's a long way of saying, I don't think I just becoming at people sideways on some stuff. Do I think Ross came in me sideways in terms of his response, yeah, because he didn't even respond to what I actually brought up. He just went through, I'm just about to make fun of you and call you lil man and say you look like a fake roster and who are you you're trying to make You're trying to go viral on other people names. I think that was wrong.
Speaker 6: So can I ask you a question, like about the whole Meek situation or whatever?
Speaker 7: So how do you feel about when basically he was saying like you said, he was saying basically the same thing that you're saying, but it took like a personal connotation or.
Speaker 1: Whatever because he started talking about other stuff.
Speaker 7: But when he started saying, okay, Meek is supposed to be positive, he's doing street stuff, so now I'm going to get the reform. I'm going to try my hardest to turn him into the governor and get the reform thing canceled. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I don't agree with that. I think, academics, that shows me that you don't really have love for Meek Meal at the core of who you are, Academics, Like, you're looking at meet Meal as an hop like you want to get him in trouble. You want to get him canceled. You want him to lose a partnership that he has in his state to where he's doing great things. Don't want me to lose nothing when it comes to that. I want to celebrate that side of him even more and get him to lean into that type of side. That's a difference. Yeah, I just these people are not my apps, Like, they're not my opps at all. It's just like, man, but I feel it will be two sides. It's like, come on, man, Like, if it's two sides, I'm saying, it's better for all of us to have you lean into the good side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like, I just feel like when it comes to that particular situation, when it goes left to the point of view saying that you're you're trying to get a movement shut down that's doing so much good and helping so many people, and you're trying to get him in trouble with these same people that are out them. Yeah, not you, But when you say that, you're trying to, like I said, get the movie and shut down that in turn is doing so much good and helping so many people, and get him in trouble with these people and these political figures that are helping him change the laws and helping him like make a better way for the people. I feel like that should remove your ability to speak on.
Speaker 1: Whether or not what you.
Speaker 7: Feel like he's doing is right or wrong. I mean, okay, I'm spinning it out. I'm saying, like, when the shit turns personal and when you start trying to like basically set up a nigga's downfall, then your conversation is invalid at that point because if you're saying, Okay, he shouldn't be doing both because he's trying to do something positive. Okay, leave it at that, But don't say, Okay, now I'm finna attack this nigga and try to goddamn stop all this good shit that he's doing because I feel a personal way about him, and now I'm about to try to go after everything that he has going on. Your conversation means nothing at that point because it's some personal shit and not from an objective point of view.
Speaker 1: And then you go agree, I agree with you. We're on the same page, and people gonna look at what kind of fruit your tree produces. So it's like, Academics, outside of criticize and Meek, what do you stand for? My dog? Like, what do you be pushing? But unfortunately Academics is known as a dude to be egging on some of the beefs and rap and be trying to like push people to the toxic behavior, and he covers that stuff in the way that he has a reputation for that. So it don't seem like act dog you always on some on this type of time. It seemed like, ah, you got a personal issue with Meek right now, But outside of this, boy, you be perpetuating the negativity too, and act. With that being said, my brother, you can do better as well, DJ Academics. You could do better, bro, if you really on that type of time where you're saying Meek Mill being on both sides bothers you, then you have to show that you are on both sides on a regular basis. You gotta show that when people look at what d you want been represented for the last fifteen years since I put my first album out in two thousand and eight, it's the same thing that I'm on. Now. That's something I'm proud of. Bro. This ain't no man right now, it's just convenient to call this out. I think this is gonna give me some interviewers and give me on big fast. Man. I've been the same way. Man. I don't know how to not be this way. That's how much I've been like this. I don't know how to now be this way.
Speaker 7: I just feel like, if you're gonna advocate for one thing and try to call other people.
Speaker 6: Out on their flaws.
Speaker 7: In contrast to that one thing, you shouldn't have any flaws either.
Speaker 1: So okay, the part I disagree with is you shouldn't have any Everybody gonna know what I'm saying is if you're a hypocrite, if you're trying.
Speaker 5: To he's saying he bases, well, I'm gonna speak for him, but I think what he's saying is, I'm listening like he ain't got no flaws.
Speaker 1: His flaws only harm him, they don't harm other people. Y'all boat right? Well, Banks saying is right, But no, Jed, what you're saying is right because you're implying, Yo, it's very easy to see, like academics, boy, you don't be standing for no positive stuff, like outside of all of a sudden you want to give me canceled because you're so appalled by what he threatened you online. But but outside of this, you don't be on no positive righteous stuff at all. And you're saying that's hipocritical.
Speaker 6: Act I agree.
Speaker 1: With you, understand. Oh no, I like you're talking about him. No, no, no, no, that's why it seems like you're talking about me. I want to keep saying for the cameras you're talking about act right, because I don't. I don't have smoke with these people. The difference is, I gotta I gotta tell you all this. There's two types of love. Right, Who got kids here? I don't have kids yet, kids I got got kids, got kids kids here? I'm the only one with nothing. All right, Look like I need to make some babies. All right. That being said, I'm just playing. I gotta get married first. Check this out. We got we can take it that if you want, bro, and it makes sense. Bet all right, let me get to my point. Go ahead, I'm gonna get back on you. Man, crisis here looking for what the rest of the christis? Let him piss right, quicken this important point? Yeah, what about to say? We're talking about.
Speaker 6: Having kids and did the Bible tag you to wait to marriage?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Before kids?
Speaker 7: Though, we were talking about the hypocrisy in certain situations.
Speaker 1: The hypocrisy in certain situations, so like the pot calling the kettle black, basically basically all right, and I was talking about yeah, oh there we go, I got it. Yeah, all right. There's two types of love, right. There's something called affirmative something called transformative love. Affirmative love is because I genuinely love you, Jade. I'm looking for anything positive that I can say about you exactly. Your hair is so fire. I'm loving them braves, I'm loving these kicks. I'm loving the Nike sids. You hear me, I'm loving the nails. I'm affirming you. Right, that's one type of love. But transformative love scream is when you say I love you to the point where I'm gonna affirm you when it's time to you a beast on the ones and tools like you you that give you compliments. But because I'm practicing transformative love, I'm also going to love you enough to tell you when you could do better, because I want to see you be the best version of yourself. Yeah, I'm practicing transformative love inside this culture. But because of egos sometimes and just because of a culture that don't take well to anybody saying anything about anything, they feel like, oh you said something about this person, or you said something about this topic, you must got smoke with them. People wanted to become that. Then you got people like the academics and meet mail thing that come along, and you clearly see act that's not transformative love. That you practicing with meet mail right now now, You not truly trying to see meat get better. You got issues with me, you know what I'm saying and that and that feels different. So for me, I'm like, I'm not coming in with none of that type of energy. Listen, at the end of the day, I don't know if y'all know this or not, but people stop taking you as serious. When they see, man, you standing on this one day, but then the next day you standing on that. You ain't standing on no business at all. Because one day you standing on this business, the next day you stand on that business.
Speaker 5: Now that's when they contradict no, no, not saying listen and it's addiction.
Speaker 1: That's when it comes to be like you want to see things get better, but you intentionally making ops. What Charleston is doing at this point, I have seen it cross that line to where you going out here doing things. I'm seeing you at your comedy show throw a chairs at a do it in the crowd, getting into it.
Speaker 10: When he came in like fuck these nigga though, so that ain't cut. They come in and came in like fuck these niggas. If you come in like that, then that implies that you don't love them. And if you don't love me, then I ain't even trying to hear nothing.
Speaker 1: You got to see. That's a difference.
Speaker 7: But the thing is, okay, if that's the case, if you're not trying to hear what he.
Speaker 1: Has, why they don't love nobody. I don't want nobody leading our community. If they don't love no if they might have comeing in this but but you got much. But but we see, see that's just what you see.
Speaker 5: You don't see the niggas still be posting on out here in such so folks showing me love.
Speaker 1: He folks, he's showing the love he getting and given every time. The going he in the trenches, showing the love that he's getting and given.
Speaker 5: Like you just catching the Virol moment going the nigga pay, he's showing like you know what, I'm out here over time. I ain't in Buckhead. I'm over here on Bankhead, king with these nigga, regular nigga.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You just said something, bro that it's like just because we get in love for something, don't mean that what we're doing is right.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 3: But the story of Jesus he walked amongst the thugs and the peasants, and what he.
Speaker 1: Didn't do when he walked amongst the thugs and the peasants, my good brother, is he didn't become so much like them that they would have photos remixed. You got people. He didn't become so much like them that they have more of an impact on him than he did on them. I'm gonna tell you what Jesus went. When he left there, the people were more like.
Speaker 5: Dang, they went on and hung you up. But you you really ain't about that, a nigga.
Speaker 1: You gotta meet these niggas where they act really about what I'm just saying, a nigga, that's how them folks felt funk all that hang him up? And that's what.
Speaker 5: Oh, so you believe that I'm saying whatever they say heaven, I don't know say that about Do you believe that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, so you believe the Bible? You believe that. I'm asking you right now, I don't know what happened. You usually as an example, so you can't use something as example, but be like, but I don't even know about you believe that. I believe that. That's all it takes to be a Christian is to believe that that happened, and to believe that God created Jesus sent them here so that that can happen. That's I don't believe that Mary got Britain on a version. I don't believe that. Why not just because you ain't lie? Man, I don't believe that. You don't believe that. I don't believe it. But how is that scientifically possible. It's not that the baby never happened. Again, it's not.
Speaker 5: So you're thinking about wife right now by another nigga, and she don't want me to find out, she.
Speaker 1: Would say, she in the heir. Jesus, we almost have hold on, we almost there. Listen almost about it. Go to her grade. Listen, listen, listen, we all have milk man back. Then, what is you talking about? What did they have milkman back? Then? You're asking me like I was alive?
Speaker 6: I say, because that could have been.
Speaker 1: How do you get back to that? Let's start while we got back to that. Hold the part about a virgin being able to have a child exactly. It proves that this child and this whole way that this baby came about was not of this world, because if it's this world, a dude would have had to get her pregnant. So basically her back not an alien, a gone, a divine being. So you believe that.
Speaker 7: But but a divine being isn't human though, right, a divine being came down here in human form.
Speaker 6: Come on, now, you gotta be one of the others to kill you. You got to be one of the.
Speaker 4: Only one.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 7: It gotta be one of the other. But Jesus is gone. He's out of here, so we can't even use him as an example anymore.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying exactly. That's why they're As a Christian and I know screen probably like, but this other religion says this and that, and I really respect how you have studied everything, so you're like, yeah, but as a Christian, I'm saying that's what we're saying. Is that exactly? That's why there ain't no other prophet out here who That's why would Kanye said he's a god? But you better stop.
Speaker 7: No, there's no other prophet because there are no other virgins. There's no other prophet because there are no other pregnant virgins exactly there But was there even yes?
Speaker 1: So what yes, don't believe Jesus existed? Then the answer is no. Do you want to believe that Jesus did exist? So if you believe that, but I just don't.
Speaker 6: Think I believe it was immaculately concepted.
Speaker 1: Do you want to ask you this, bro? So, why would they cover up who his daddy was? And why you got to ask the lady? Yes? But why the Bible talks about other people that was known uh prostitutes and people that was like like literal they had married.
Speaker 6: They had married on a pedestal.
Speaker 1: They had married on the pedestal. Yes, so why would they choose marry out of all women to be on the pedestal.
Speaker 7: Face, She's been on there, she was on the pedi so before she became an alleged fucking pregnant virgin.
Speaker 1: Hold on, man, this you want? Do you want?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Ask you? Nobody? Nobody was checking for Mary. Mary wasn't like some big dog. It was like Mary was like rose Mary was.
Speaker 7: Dumped off and that's why she had something to hide, just because somebody.
Speaker 4: Bro bro.
Speaker 2: Brother, think about.
Speaker 1: Do you want? Please, sir, let me ask you this question? Ask you this question. You don't make me forget the motherfucking question. Man.
Speaker 4: That's her.
Speaker 1: That listen, man, that's her. I'm coming back on here. Man, Come on, you think Let me ask you this. Man, Damn man, I don't hate when I do this.
Speaker 6: Come on, hold on, don't look at black. Just take your eyes off Yount.
Speaker 5: Remember yeah, y'all go ahead, man, Damn man, I can try to get the attention.
Speaker 1: If I'm if I'm looking at this queen right here. And if I'm talking to her like grand rising, because I'm not a biscuit, You're not that all right? Right?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Why why why married wasn't if she had the son of Jesus, I mean, the son of God, Jesus, why wasn't she Why did she become like a god?
Speaker 1: You gotta have God, dad, brother?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm asking you. I'm saying, like, why did they h I'm saying why we? Why did we?
Speaker 1: Why didn't we glorify her more? Like she should have the touch like my mama, my mama Barbara.
Speaker 5: Right now, she feels like she the motherfucker because she had but she had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she feels like, man, my sow and my sow and my son. That's how my grandma feels.
Speaker 5: You get what I'm saying. My grandma too, brush her soul? Why did Mary? I ain't really get no cloud off of that?
Speaker 1: Like she got cloud, Brothers, she got cloud. You just had Jesus and it killed your son and you're still here.
Speaker 7: But her word, like, I think her word might not count because niggas know how she conceived Jesus.
Speaker 1: What You're a conspiracy theorist, that's what you me too.
Speaker 5: I just want to make it made sense. Like I just think of like how do you women here these day?
Speaker 1: Like you know what.
Speaker 5: Joseph, like Joseph, you Joseph, Big Joe and you with Mary and Joseph been in the field work.
Speaker 1: And she's just so heavy to get pregnant. What is she goes teen.
Speaker 6: Years and you ain't touch Mary, Big Joe.
Speaker 1: Like, we gotta put all this shit in perspective of this.
Speaker 5: This woman she had a dude, right, she was married to Joseph, she was married to Joseph, right, but she got pregnant and had a baby by somebody else.
Speaker 1: What is she gonna say?
Speaker 6: Like, how how are you internalizing that?
Speaker 1: Big Joe? Yeah me, Big Joe, Joe, you're right now, Like damn, what would you believe? Am I trippers?
Speaker 11: Screen just wake up tomorrow with Jesus in us? Right, we say that my wife pop to.
Speaker 5: This white wife wakes about tomorrow like he know we've been we've been, we've been ramadd we've been having sex.
Speaker 1: She's two weeks.
Speaker 3: I just I just thank I just think I just think, honestly, my my perspective on it, this, I don't take she I don't take the Bible when I read it literal word for word like like this right, I take the what you were saying about the power to tell me you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying me too, Like pas In my favorite, it's about custom Mikey jun No my favorite.
Speaker 1: Like they speaking it they it like trust me.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of stories in the I'm just saying, like some of the stories just don't make sense me Like I'm just I'm just putting it up to like believe me. I believe the whole story of Jesus. I believe that he was a special person. I believe all that I believe out it. But I don't know if he the son of God. I feel like if he's the son of God, there's more sons of God. That's how I feel. I don't feel like it's just one, like he just need to be God then Jesus.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that. I feel like God, Jesus God.
Speaker 5: These niggas I don't seen be Gods in their neighborhoods, Like these are same type niggas, they may not just be reaching the same type of people.
Speaker 3: I think he was a son of God, but I also think I'm a son of God.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like this, like God has a long lineage, it's not just him, and.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 5: I don't know that that marriage just had this like I don't believe.
Speaker 1: That you know what it is to it. I also think that it's like how people nowadays who didn't see Jordan playing don't believe that Jordan was as great as he was. Now, can you feel me on this? Scream I'm talking to scream right now?
Speaker 2: You like basketball, Michael Jordan's the greatest ever. Stand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You saw Jordan's, you saw Jordan's You know these youngsters nowadays, you feel me?
Speaker 2: I got you on that.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is going to Jamaica and being amongst my Ro brothers and my Rastafarian brothers say job, I see you so forth and stuff like that. I can't argue with their spirit and their belief in what they saw in Hell. Selassie, you see what I'm saying. I wasn't there, so I can't tell them that you're not following the right prophet because this is the only profit. And then I also say, let me just find and say this. If you grew up, let's say you grew up in Asia, your entire life, right and your own your own exposed to Buddha. You were never exposed to a Bible or the story of Jesus Christ or Jesus or anything like that. You were only exposed to this from your birthday to your death day. Right, that's all you were exposed to. You don't know any other way. But if you pray every day and you worship a higher power, and you're like you humble yourself to say thank you for another day and the blessings you bestowed upon me and so forth and so far, I still think you could be rewarded and blessed here and after here. That's my belief, right me too.
Speaker 1: I respect you because even the way you're articulating what you're saying is coming from a place of like rationale. Yeah, a lot of people are are coming because one thing I was going to come in on what you said was like, I'm cool with a lot of Muslims, like a lot of right, I'm cool with a lot of Rosterfaris. You know what I'm saying, I'm a Rosteropharians. I'm cool with people. That's like, hey, I'm spiritual, but I'm not religious at all, so I don't claim nothing, and I'm friends with these people. And what I realized is you're either going to approach your relationships with them to where you're always telling them you know what you believe is wrong, right, you know what you're wrong with what I believe is right. You're either gonna do that and you're gonna become that person, or you're going to be the person that's like, hey, at the end of the day, you might be a Falcons fan, I'm a Saints fan. You hear me. I'm black and gold, you hear me all day. But I'm still able to look at what it is we do have encountered and what we are on the same page about and still exude that love with you and connect with you on them levels and at a certain point the things that we know that we got different feelings about that stuff. If those conversations need to come up, if and when that'll happen on its own. But I'm not getting cool with you just to be able to tell you you know you're wrong and you know you're wrong, because that's not love, and that's not what to bring it really full circle. That's not even what Jesus did. Like the way Jesus did walk amongst the centers and the thieves and the tax collectors is that he was there eating dinner with them at their crib. They clearly thought he was a cool dude. They was inviting him to they crib. You feel me. So when people try to come at me like I'm just gonna name some artists that I've had featured on my songs, and people try to come at me like, well, why would you have this person on your song, I'm just like, stop, that sounds elementary. Why would you have The Game on your song? Why would you have Kevin Gates on your song? Why would you have Fertile Brand, Bang Project, Pat Star Leedo, Juvenile Many, Fresh, Loop Fiasco, Big crit The list goes on, why would you have these people on your songs over the course of your career? It's like, why would I not. We have so much that we relate on as people because we're people first, you know what I mean? And the human experience is something that so many of us can relate on that I just need to be in relationship with these people. That's why I'm thankful that God is using me to be able to build bridges to as like, oh word, I ain't talk to a dude that's a Christian maybe in a long time or they really stand on his Christian beliefs. But I met d one and dude a little crazy, but he cool, like I rock a dude. Maybe that helps open the door to somebody saying, you know what, maybe if I do go to church, or maybe if I meet some more Christians. I'm not coming into it with just this wall up, Like y'all all super just one of you you tricked. What would you feel like you've been bamboo by the Bible? Yeah? How you feel I would be dead when that happens, Number one, because it would be in the afterlife, because in this lifetime. Like, can anybody tell you that you're not black at this point? Yeah, somebody can tell you color black be black. It's color black. Man might be caring man whole bank. Okay, so you're saying that possb I feel like you was the student in class who always is a teacher trying to make examples. He like, I'm gonna go against this point. I know you're trying to make. But can somebody can somebody tell you, scream that you are not a man, that you're a woman. Nobody could convince you of that. That's how firm I feel about I can't get vince you of that. Now you're right there, you go to man, man, that's how That's how firm I feel about my belief in God and about my belief in Jesus. To where yo, if it do come out there, it's like, oh, man, you got bad moods. Guess what. I ain't gonna be here to find out. And I'm gonna be in there after life anywhere, and it's gonna be like, oh, it's too late, because that ain't happening while I'm here.
Speaker 5: I can dig that. You feel me, No, I feel the same. Yeah, I ain't saying that. I just don't believe nothing that they told us before.
Speaker 1: We know? So so how you so? How you know that your parents are your parents? You didn't watch them have sins and create was somebody that somebody who was in the room, you know what I'm saying, somebody that all bounced it. This lady had me. You know.
Speaker 5: You know that's why I, like I said, I belie everybody should it should be mandatory that you get a DNA test for your father because your mother, have you and your father get a DNA test them your parents?
Speaker 1: So what about your great grandparents, who I'm assuming they no longer hear with us on earth. So at this point, to believe that your great grandparents was really your great grandparents, you gotta go based off here said word them out at this point because nobody who was alive when they was alive, it's still here. But you believe that.
Speaker 5: Somebody put us on the wrong last name? Where are the crisises.
Speaker 1: We got? I don't think when did last name is even get made up? If you won't really keep a gag store, when did that even start last names?
Speaker 5: At least I know somebody that know your great greedy, greedy, greedy, greedy grandma. I know somebody that know somebody they used to be around there with them, folks.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in dinosaurs? I know y'all know anybody who ever seen a dinosaur? Yes? Who a nigga who knew? A nigga who knew a nigga who knew who knew? I can't ask questions I got over a nigga who do a nigga?
Speaker 5: Cause get what the only reason why we do about because the nigga told another NIGGAO told another nigga told another nigga telephone, and they.
Speaker 1: Got bones and ship right, just like they got historical artifacts verifying it. Oh. No, Jesus definitely was alive. But he's not.
Speaker 2: He's just saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it is made up. I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, listen, if I wrote a Bible, if twel I mean I many people wrote the Bible, like Matthew Jim How many people weren't all my.
Speaker 1: Niggas wrote the Bible about me?
Speaker 5: What the hell you think they're gonna say I was Manna.
Speaker 1: Chances are they're gonna be byas, but they're gonna all have a different account of who you were because they experienced you in different ways. It don't matter. But they still donna need my niggas. I'm saying why, But why would they choose you to write the whole Bible based on because I was special? You don't think you're special. Take twelve of your friends right now, they belie even once you do.
Speaker 5: A twelve of your followers, nigga that really freely fucked you to write.
Speaker 1: About them I think they would rather write a Bible about themselves before they wrote about me. No, bro, who you're gonna love more than you love yourself?
Speaker 5: And what I'm saying, Bro, you don't know how you touch people. Bro, you can touch niggas in Wade that they It's unexplainable.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: If you had a chance to write a book on anybody in this world, no Bro, King.
Speaker 5: James came is twelve niggas. Hey don't write a book about the boy. David Man I like him. Hey, tell your best stories.
Speaker 1: But King James like David literally though, but tell tell your best stories. How the fuck you think that's gonna come out. It's gonna come out amazing. If they're telling their best stories, why wouldn't it come out of me? So did you think they came to folks and say tell your worst stories? I think it's I think it was. First of all, I don't think King James had a meeting with every one did the books. Whoever got the books, whoever did the boy.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, whoever wrote the Bible and put it all together, we got stories. If listen, if everybody in this room, who I work with and whatever, they're gonna tell the good.
Speaker 2: Times of Bank.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: They're gonna tell all the times I made them feel. They're gonna say, but sometimes he be glitching. Sometime he did walk amongst the prostitutes. They gonna say all of that ship. They still gonna say who I was to make me a special person, because I am a special chosen nigga. I did some unincredible ship in my lifetime. This as a regular street nigga. So they gonna tell the same story as in the Book of Jade. What you think they're gonna sound like about Bank? The book us Shunning? Take the book David, my buddy David. The niggas gonna tell the then niggas a hero.
Speaker 1: Right, So you're making a good point, but allow me to make one as well. Go ahead. As much as people revere Martin Luther King, they got them people that's like man Martin Luther King had h o ees on top of h o e s on top. But this man was crooked, this man was foul. That other side has come out. It ain't as popular as the ones that's big up in him. But all you got to do is google. They got whole books written on how Martin Luther King was not nobody. We need to be looking up to recent as much because all that shit recent nip. Nip only been passed away for what five years at this point, but all that shit recent as much as people. As much as people revere nip and look up to nip, they got the other side of You got people you can call them haters of nip, you could call them whatevers, but they got people that come out and say nine positive things about nil all this time. And you ain't heard nothing bad about Jesus. Come on, man, he gotta be not of this world. Got too, you ain't hear nothing bad about Jesus? But what's the color? Like? The name could be changed? This is what I'm saying. Like first they saying.
Speaker 5: Could be black, could be white, could be this right, could be different colors, brown skin, light skin, whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, who's to say that this name is Jesus?
Speaker 2: I mean, and Israelites call him some That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like, at the end of the day, do we really know the story? Is what I'm saying. I ain't saying I don't believe that this is a person. I don't say because everything has been remixed, everything has been remixed.
Speaker 1: I don't think that we couldn't play the telephone game. We got one. We got six people in here. If we had thirty students in this class, and if we did a telephone game, I'm gonna start a message out. I'm gonna pass it to you and everybody telling him.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be different.
Speaker 1: Life Jesus. That's the life of Jesus, the life of Jesus Christ. All the different interpretations of the Bible, it's the same account of his life, the same one. What's the eyes of that brother?
Speaker 5: But in Yes, Bross, it's many of those. It's many, it's many of those. It's over different things. It's like and they say, Okay, that's supposed to be in Jesus. You know what I'm saying in the Bible? Like and that came before Like what about the religion that came before Jesus in any of the other stuff. What about those religions who people with spiritual had had religion? What about those before Jesus came, before the savior came, Jesus Christ came?
Speaker 1: What what about those people? How would they getting to God? How are they getting to God? At that point? They couldn't get to God through Jesus, so they had to be gone through God directly. That's a great question.
Speaker 2: You said.
Speaker 1: They believe in sacrifice, they believe in all type of thing. I could put up the scripture bro to where God literally says I am sending my son down here and any of you. But who wrote that? So are you worried about who wrote it or what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, how is it true if y'all was able to get to me and get healings and everything on the world and all these miracles was here before Jesus. That's told me that. That's all I want to know. How do we how do we get blessed? How do we get anything for our sins or anything? Before Jesus?
Speaker 1: When it was already God was, We had already be created.
Speaker 2: So this this way, this is why I'm that was created.
Speaker 1: Once Jesus came here, God became.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's religion. Listen.
Speaker 3: This is my final question on it. So Jesus was God said, it's d one.
Speaker 1: God said, yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about this of your religion and what you believe.
Speaker 1: We were.
Speaker 2: We respect, we respect I respect.
Speaker 3: I respect everybody's religions and their philosophy cultural, cultural. For what I'm saying is they say that Christ within you, right, I think that story of Jesus is to show us that we should not have these limitations in these ceilings.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I'm God like, oh, God like that, but God is within me. So if I tap into that power properly, I know since I became better at tapping into that part of into that power, like, I've been a better person and more powerful person. I've been able to touch other people, I've been able to shift energy out. This is God like. I'm not God, but I'm saying that God is within me. So I just think that the story of Jesus, when they say the Christ willin you, tap into the Christ within you, tap into that.
Speaker 5: God with understand what you said I had, I had tripp him up a little bit, scream before you got you on his.
Speaker 1: Side, trip that you got your shoes off.
Speaker 5: Help me understand that, Help me understand the trip I got him shoes.
Speaker 1: Help me understand that.
Speaker 5: Help me understand that you help me understand that was the question I get saying great analogy, DJ Stream Great you always bailed this figure out.
Speaker 1: Help me understand how did we get to God before Jesus? Bro, That's not a whole question. It was directly. It was like you are able to you are expected to pray directly to God. Just like now, how did.
Speaker 5: We know to pray if one of those sins like we got commandments was out?
Speaker 1: What is you talking about? Was already where that ship dropped like it's an album. That's the Old Testament, My question, Old Commandments? Bro? Moses Jaman Megan? All right?
Speaker 5: So all right, so why Moses won a special knicks or he was he was one of them one.
Speaker 1: So while we were John Baptists. You know what I'm saying, all the people don't even before Jesus, right, Jesus and all them people Baptists during Jesus time? Who before? Who before Jesus? The only thing made Jesus Jesus.
Speaker 6: You just said Donald during Jesus time.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about he before and and doing he said before and okay, that's all he played about side you know.
Speaker 4: That he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's just he's o G Yeah, listen, let's.
Speaker 1: Go come on. The only thing made he's a Jesus. But he was born from a virgin.
Speaker 5: Basically, so that made it seem like he's a direct plug the God, thank you.
Speaker 1: But the thing is before everything that, because everything else in life, they got a direct plug to whatever it is.
Speaker 6: So if they had a direct.
Speaker 7: Plug to God before Jesus got there, what the fuck did they need.
Speaker 1: Jesus for yo? Because that's because because when you read, you realize, oh, they was wilding that out, wild.
Speaker 5: Out now to the point he's still around the niggas wilding out there.
Speaker 1: Guess what God did. He gave us a tangible role model, because you can't relate to God when it's just like, oh my God, So he said it want no good nigga Jesus. Oh no, they no, they had good They had good people, for sure. They had good people there to.
Speaker 6: Be a tangible role model. Then why did they always ask.
Speaker 1: The card to show how unhealthy humanity is compared to him? That y'all gonna take the Son of God, a freaking perfect human being who'd been down here performing miracles, healing the sick and the dead, blessing people, and and y'all gonna kill him.
Speaker 7: And y'all because they still kill niggas.
Speaker 1: What you mean exactly. So the purpose that I'm killing him was to show that none of these human beings is our saving because we all corrupt. We all so corrupt that we didn't even kill the son of God. It was down here. So at the end of the day, you could look up to people to a certain extent, but ain't None of us gods were God like, we're made in his image. But when you got people that's out here, nigg that's a big difference. There had to be one. There wasn't one, Jade. Then they would be like, what's sure, we're on the same thing.
Speaker 6: Continue to go on?
Speaker 1: Then that one how you die?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: That that's not I couldn't agree with that one if the same stuff continued to go on, because not everybody after the time of Jesus is even believing or adhering to what Jesus preached. You got some people that like, f all that I'm finna go wild out, man, Take me to the strip club, take me to the Hoodah. You got some people that's like, I hear all that message you over here, But I ain't on none of that. You hear me, I'm I'm I'm I'm living like this because it's my purpose again, you know. And you know what God blessed us with was free will. He loved us so much that he's like, dang, I'm gonna give y'all free will, because ain't nothing better than being able to say, I want my left hand to move, and I'm making move. But the problem with the free wheel is, ever since even Adam and Eve, ever since Adam and Eve, with that free will, God to be like, look, y'all can do whatever y'all want. Just stay away from that tree over there. It's called you know, that's that's the trier good and evil. It's in the garden of ve. Just stay away from that tree. But y'all got the rest of all this to do whatever you want. That's like we're in this studio right now. Whatever y'all do, just don't don't open that door right there. But all this is good. Guess what the first two human beings that ever existed went did? They said, oh, we want to open that door right there, So they went and ate off of the one tree that he told him not to eat off of. At that point, it's like, oh, all right, humanity is corrupted. If the first two human beers that I created, it's gonna go and disobey me when I gave him all this freedom and all these blessings. Humanity is corrupted at a certain point, Sidim and goodmor I heard you mention that you got all these other examples, there was wilding the f out. You heard me in the Old Testament. There was wilding out to the point where God was like, somebody got an intervene. We didn't all needed that person. I'm just a good man. I'm cooking. Listen. We didn't all been in school and somebody in class wilding out. It probably was you. You heard me in class wilding out to the point where they'd be like, hey, call in, uh the intervention officer, call in somebody. The teacher can't even handle them. No more calling somebody. Man. When I was in school, they had to come in and put a boy in a in a in a sheet with a blanket on top of him and rap this do it up and hold all corners just to contain him and and pull him to the office. When I was in element try to never forget that. But the teacher couldn't hand the ladder. They had to really get like grown strong. So what happened now him. But that being said, it got to that point to where God was like, I gotta call in something that shoot, reinforcement, reinforcement. I'm gonna give them one of them.
Speaker 6: But the reinforcement didn't reinforce.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. He did give people Jesus blessed just because a few people chose to kill.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, he blessed.
Speaker 7: But I thought, from my understanding from what you were saying, is that his whole purpose for coming down from the heavens or magically appearing in his mama's womb or.
Speaker 1: Whatever wherever the fuck he came from.
Speaker 7: His whole purpose and his whole point was to show that man should not put their faith in man.
Speaker 6: Basically, right or am I wrong?
Speaker 1: That wasn't That wasn't his purpose at all. So what was his purpose? Then? His purpose was to be down here and to show what God looks like and human. For you got all this going on in the world.
Speaker 6: So basically, now to the cross, show that faith in.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, you're saying that there's not another man like that, though not another man there was perfect that walked this earth. No sir, and and in other religions, once again, here we go in other religions, individuals who they have said, Hey, this person or this person, this is who started this religion, this who founded this religion. Guess what? Guess what ended up coming out a bunch of smiter on they man, a bunch of oh this person, oh, King James or King James is all your da da da or this person over this religion or this person who we were all worshiping or whatever, Oh this person had how you say, Melther Max? Come on, man, y'all know these stories. Man, y'all know the story of y'all saw a mether Max. Y'all read the book, y'all, y'all, y'all saw the movie. Yeah, yeah, so y'all know it's like, oh, but with Jesus, it hasn't been something to where it's like dang, dang, they ain't found nothing of Jesus. It's going on two thousand and twenty four years. He's founding on Barack Obama. Now you tripping. They got to do it. And I ain't even want to say that, but.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying they ain't founding on Lebron James. Some niggas just pure, still pure niggas.
Speaker 1: What's the difference, because that's a human version of being pure, that's the difference. Even though you're right, ain't nothing big came out about.
Speaker 7: Aren't you saying? Aren't you saying Jesus is the same thing. I ain't no, the human version of being although although they ain't found nothing on Lebron. If we act Lebron right now, Lebron, have you ever committed a sin in your life? Lebron will be the first one to tell you, because he seemed like a very humble, like level headed dude.
Speaker 1: Lebron will be the first one to tell you. Man, are you serious? Heck yeah, I have committed book who sins in my life? What you mean just because I ain't have no big r Kelly scandal come out about me, don't mean that I'm personal out there. You said commit not one sin, not one sin, brother, not one sin? So you're saying Jesus was perfect? Yes, I ain't never read that point, I believe. So that's the whole that's the whole thing. Why it's like, man, Jesus not just like one of us. That's the whole kicker is like it was only one of him. It was only one of him, that's the whole kicker.
Speaker 5: So that what made him believe that she probably could have held her because how he was, how he was, how he was.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, he she she won. They probably down her till they seen how he really was, and then I can go for that. Now I can go for that. But that does that mean that? But this nigga grew up and they saw how he was. I have doubts.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I said.
Speaker 5: They was probably down her until they seem like how he was, Like nah, this nigga is this, he is different. He might have did come from God.
Speaker 1: He just he just rolls somebody from the dead. Lazarus was blind. He gave his mad sight. This the miracle. This miracle they seen. He fed five thousand people with a few loaves of bread. I just saw the bread. All the people out there, now we just saw that. It was a couple of pieces. This man fed five thousand people with this. They were seeing this and they was like, oh he different. If we was down the whole Mary had a baby and she was a murder. Oh, we ain't doubted him the more. But along with people becoming your fans. It's people becoming jealous of you too. So even his clique, his crew, he had one of the ones that got jealous, Judas. He had twelve that he used to roll with, and he had Judas that was like, man, I ain't feeling that's what Judis sold Jesus out for thirty pieces of silver. Sounded like nowadays a lot of people like, man, yeah, I'm rocking on my potno or whatever, but we ain't really as close as we used to be with what You wouldn't look at me how much if I just get dropped the location on him or da da da bet we see it happen in the streets all the time. That's how Jesus got took out all of this stuff. When you think about it, it's like, dang, dang, that's how that happened. And it's super relatable. That's why God sent himself in human form in the form of his son, because it's like, I gotta make it relatable. So now when we see, man, you was rolling with Homie, but then with Homie get locked up, you act like you ain't roll with him no more, and d man, that's lame, No, that's fate. We don't respect that. Now you could relate to man, that stuff ain't new, That ain't some Atlanta Street chronicles. Man that heaven to Jesus, and it shows that he wasn't liking nobody else because guess what he knew already. Man, I already know whos gonna be the one to sell me out. That's gonna be Julus. But guess what he did at the last supper. He still got up eating dinner with them for the last time and was like, Man, I won't show y'all how much I love y'all. Got up washed everybody's feet, bro washed everybody's feet while they was having the last supper, just to show y'all that, although I'm guard and human form, that's how humble I am, because that's how humble we called to be on this earth. I'm washing y'all feet, I'm breaking bread with y'all eating dinner, and I'm knowing that you're about to sell me out, and you about have had these people come in here and pick me up and arrest me and torture me and eventually kill me. But I'm still gonna come and give you a kiss and let you know you're steal my brother, crazy man. Ain't nobody else like that? So who who told you all this? Like?
Speaker 4: Who who?
Speaker 1: It's in the Bible? I give the Bible app if you want, brother, I just like it's in the Bible app. Who verified about it's in the Bible? Who verified lived experiences? Man? Lived experiences? So living living enough life and eventually having it's the book.
Speaker 2: You this on the book?
Speaker 1: You read books? Right, I just say redbooks. Heck yeah, but don't know those same books like thinking, don't those feels just like how the Bible feels.
Speaker 4: No book.
Speaker 1: None of them ever taught me how to have life eternally. They taught me how to get some worldly wealth and some money while I'm down here. That's cool. We all got I'm just saying. But it's like the same type of feelings like knowledge, right, I think. I think it's a different high. It's a different type behindh It's something that we can't do. It's something that money can't do. It's something that making love to somebody can't do. It's a different type of how when it's like it's from the most high. I think, I don't know, I just feel.
Speaker 5: I just feel like I like, like when I when I when like, don't get me wrong, when I go in church and ship, I do feel the energy of God. You know what I'm saying, Like, even if it could be Christian, it could be like I said, it could be some ship that I don't understand. It can just be some foreign or religion, just whatever. I can feel God in the presence of when people are praising God. So that's why I don't just box myself in and think like it's only one way to get to God. If that makes sense what I'm saying like, and I ain't saying like Jesus not real. I ain't saying the Bible, the Bible not real. They account or what they did ain't really.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying that. But what I'm saying is we can't say.
Speaker 5: That these people ain't getting to God the same exact wait, because they could have had the same problem. Like you're saying, Jesus perfect, it is one is his one is this one is one. That's the part I just don't believe. I believe like that it's gonna be more gonna come. Well, I think it's more here that we just don't recognize these day we ridicule him and.
Speaker 1: We huh, that's perfect or that's problem. What you mean you think not perfect?
Speaker 4: Not perfect?
Speaker 1: Nobody purpose you say, you say Jesus was perfect? Okay, cool, Yeah, that could be the twist. Nobody nobody said that's cap in all these years, in twenty twenty four years, nobody said that's cap. That's strong, that's wrong, twenty twenty four years. Yeah, so so what old budget? Judis just set him up? He he He wouldn't set him up. He ain't did nothing but continue to love Judas even after Judis set him up, continue to love him, wash the man feet you heard me, still love him. And then when they had saying, well, while you set him up just for the money, he ain't set him up with jealousy? Oh man like word? Are y'all rapping Homan like that? Or it's all these big crowds everywhere we go. The same reason why groups break up because you getting too much attention, I'm getting jealous same thing, same type of thing. And nowadays we just gotta we gotta make sure that we aren't. Sometimes we turn it things into God's down here, we call them idols. We'll be so attached to things down here? Is there idols? I think they're more idol in the world is money. Like people be so attached to money and the love of money. That's why I say it's in the Bible. It don't say money is the root of all evil. It says the love of money is the root of all evil. And that's strong right there, because it's like, who don't want to make money? Even God new like, yeah, make your money, get your babe, but when you love it? So I don't hear right there. I don't hear people in hip hop, brother, talking about, man, I'm trying to get closer to God. I hear people say I'm trying to get closer to a billion dollars, a million dollars. You hear that a lot more in hip hop. That lets us know that we love it money more do we love in God. You're going to worsh from nothing over God? You ain't nothing, nothing nothing.
Speaker 5: You ain't putting that like, I don't put that over over that, bro, because I know I wouldn't be right here.
Speaker 1: But I do have questions about like this is only one way to get to God. I don't believe that.
Speaker 5: I don't came nothing in this world make me believe that like this story could be true, but I just see too many different religions. I see too much, too many different people are blessed. I feel like it's all on what you truly believe, How you truly believe what you believe. That's why you're gonna always be blessed, because it's faith. I feel like you're based off your faith. If you believe, you believe in God. Damn this iPhone, this iPhone is gonna bless me God a God, tell them God and got Noam. And and then the way your faith, the faith you put in that phone God to come because I don't feel like He gave directions on how to get to them.
Speaker 1: It just inside you watch this, it's us happening to tell it's us needing to tap into the spirit within us more than the spirits that's out here in the world. Yeah. When you tap it into that, and I can tell spreen be on that type of time, Yeah, like like you, you tap into that and you start to realize how truly powerful you are. But I know how to stand and be bringed and how to kneel and be humble because you got to be able to do both because at the end of the day. If you get to that point to where you think that you got as much power as God just because God created you, and if you think that you are a God, then it makes it to where you aren't able to kneel and submit to Nah here Nah, yeah, I guess you took that out of content. Am here. Nah you can't put yourself next to you know. I was staking over when I was thinking to Kanye West when I said that, I wasn't referring to you. I'm thinking about this interview Kanye and just did with Big Boy a couple of days ago. It came out Sunday, and as I'm watching it, you know, a couple of years ago, Kanye was Diehod Christian like super you know, making gospel albums and all that stuff. Right, And now you know, he back to you putting vultures out. He back to talking about different topics and his music and all that and just on a whole different type of energy in the interview. I was like, ah, it makes sense now. He in the interview he said I am God. He said, ain't no, ain't no such thing as killing me like I am God. He was like, when I prayed to God, he didn't answer my prayers. I prayed. Jesus ain't short for me when I was going through this stuff the past few years with my family. So I got issues with Jesus. That's the sign of a man that feels like God is here to serve him instead of him being put here to serve God. Like what you saying, he said, Man, I got issues with Jesus because when I've been going through things for the past few years, Jesus ain't short for me. When I prayed, I prayed, and then what's up Jesus, God? He said, Jesus, he said, Jesus. So I'm just like, that's that's a problem. We don't realize that we are here to serve him, and Jesus is an example for us to where it's like, okay, the goal is to be as much like Jesus as possible. We're never doing because we will never be perfect. That's the goal, though, It is to be as much like Him as possible. When I wear this bracelet and stand for what would Jesus do? I first started wearing it in high school because Ada and Iverson used to wear them here. I'm a big basketball fan. I don't know if you remember Ai used to have and he used to have then elbow sleeve and all that. So I was wearing them because I used to play point guard and I was trying to be like Ai. Then I became a shoot guard. But after a while I started being like, what would Jesus do? Wow? Okay, huh in any situation I'm in, you know how they got like, man, I'm standing on business man, You're supposed to act like this. They got the g cod they got the street code, they got all these codes. Man, this is my code. What would Jesus do in this situation? When somebody does me wrong? Do I react the way Instagram telling me to react? When Rick Ross responds to me in a way that I'm like, brother, I was talking about a serious topic about your musical content. You're responding anyway that's just belittering me and disrespecting me and trying to be funny. Do I go back at him? Cuz it'd be very easy if I wanted to just make fun of him, It'll be very easy. There's a lot of things that you could talk about. But is that what Jesus would do? I don't think Jesus would do that, So hence I responded to Ross the way I responded. I don't know if any of y'all saw that video, but very widely spread video, millions of views. But it was like it wasn't me trying to go tit for tat with him. You know that ain't because that's what David wanted to do. David wanted to be like, oh boy, I'm I'm by that, roase the heck out you like you serious, not you of all people come on.
Speaker 5: But some niggas be strategically like strategizing that shit, Like you could send that line out there knowing that somebody gonna bite, and then you come back with the humble way.
Speaker 1: Like niggas do that too.
Speaker 5: Now, see, Ross can feel like that's how you try him, Like you did some shit to being on the bite de bait, and then you can come back with the humble shit and make seem like I.
Speaker 1: Went on that. But then but then you and everybody in the industry, they got a lot of people who know Homie, who know me as well, and people I know hit his line like nah, brother d One like his hand on that for real, I like his hand on that for real, You know what I mean? He ain't on what you think, and his hand really on what he on, which is bro, this dude been about this walk. He just yeah, he trying to make this world a better place. He's serving God. He on some positive stuff. And I'm just saying, like, how niggas could take it? How I could take it. I when the first time you meet somebody is through Instagram and you like, I ain't even familiar with this dude, I don't know his face, and then you can instantly respond before you even get a chance to see nigga. You can instantly, Man, what you telling me? Why I'm not That's why I'm not mad, bro, Like, I'm not mad about that stuff at all. You know, Jim Jones another one. You know, when Jim respinded GYM was very passionate, very emotional response, you know, emotionally charged. He went on swear in the morning and responded. And there's no part of me that harvards any negative feelings. I love that me and Jim have texted each other, and that's cool because the culture, the culture, the culture need to see Shannon Shaw and Mike Epps in that picture together after they was at each other top on Instagram. Because we're so used to hope they beefed out. We know what's next. We waiting to see who beat.
Speaker 2: Who up or worse that we.
Speaker 1: Were waiting for that. And it's just like it's different with this though, because they was at each other top about jokes and some foolishness with me and with different people, it was like it was in the name of like, man, we're trying to make this culture better for everybody. So it was just that y'all know nothing. Nothing ain't gonna change if we don't make our mind up that we have a problem with how certain things are gone. So let's just acknowledge that. Because I've been doing a lot of these shows lately and a lot of the topics tend to be about d one. Could you have approached this differently? And how could you have approach this differently? And at the end of the day, I be kind of wondering, like, Yo, before we conclude, we need to acknowledge do y'all even feel like anything should change? Because if you don't, I'm not gonna knock you. I will still love you like equally. But if y'all don't feel like anything should change, See, I don't think Joe Bundy feels like anything should change. Therefore, he had like this negativity towards me when he like start bringing my name up on his show. That I was like, Oh, I get it. You and I are fundamentally on different pigeons. You don't think anything should change inside of hip? How I think that there are multiple things that could improve about the state of our culture, you know. And that's the thing that we got to personally acknowledge that at a certain point, do we think anything should change? And if we do, then how do we think we should go about that change? Or is it like what my brother said earlier, Like, man, I think some people just gone, they just lost it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think she thinks should change, but out of accept that they probably won't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think should change order order happened when it's supposed to happen. Like I can't make it happen today. I wish you got got in you right, You're right, but that doesn't mean that. That doesn't mean that today I can go heal the hood and make everybody be at peace. I wish I knew how what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: If I can't control it today.
Speaker 1: What I'm doing right by being me, I can't do it. You know what I'm saying, Like I go speak at schools and stuff.
Speaker 4: I do all that.
Speaker 1: And you know, I got a couple of guys that on my phone. I just tell them straight up what it is. This is what it is. He's on Instagram. If I can't do it, I can't. To me, I can't.
Speaker 5: Force I'm gonna get it to who won't. I can't force it because I know it forcing to get it, forcing to get your situation.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give it to who wanted. And based on something in the Bible, I read something right quickly, so there's a scripture from the Bible instead of us giving it to who wanted. Brother checked this out. So Jesus went out to the lake shore again and he taught the crowds that were coming to him. Right. He was out there teaching. As he walked along, he saw doing that Levi. He was the son of Alfaez sitting at his tax collectors. But he was a tax collector. Jesus told him, following me, be my disciple, Jesus said, and Levi got up and started following him. Later, Levi invited Jesus and his disciples to his crib as dinner guests, along with many tax collectors and other sinners. There were many people, many sinners and street people like this who followed Jesus. But when the teachers of the religious law the religious people saw this, they saw Jesus eating with tax collectors and sinners, they asked, why is he eating with such skum? Why he eating with people like that. When Jesus overheard them talk him, he told them healthy people don't need a die. Sick people do have come. Not to call those who already think they are righteous, but those who know that they are sinners. So the people that's out here that's like, man, I'm fed up. Man, I'm already a street dude for life. I'm like this. I done called a by there already. I dropped out of high school. Da da da. Jesus is like you exactly what I'm looking for, You exactly who I'm trying to be cool with you. I'm trying to build with you because I'm trying to get you to see that there's nothing that you could do it will disqualify this in the love of God. So with that being said, the philosophy of I'm gonna give it to who want it, Like that goes against what Jesus said. Of course that's easy give it to the people who want it. But the people who need it, who you were blessed to be skilled enough to reach them. Ninety nine percent of the world can't reach them, but you could because of the unique gifts and life stories that you got. Man, you gotta do that. Even if they don't want it, they need it, And that's what I'm wanting, bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I ain't gonna force them. I'm gonna do it right here, like bro, bringing you on, rang people on. So people want to get it, get it right here. I ain't gonna be out trying to do all that, like just forcing it. Yeah you can't, yeah, cause it don't. It never the same with me.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I wanted to it, I can go to qu in Atlanta. I can go to q See Studios right now and just wait for whichever all this pull up first and be like, dam I'm about to just minister to this person right now. Hey brother, you could do better. Man, You about to go in there and wrap Yeah, Like you can't do that, man, And that's why I don't do it. I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like push it out like because you pushing out some deep ship and like, I don't disagree with nothing ship you're saying because it's your perspective.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to get you to see like a different perspective and know and and I appreciate it. I appreciate it. I think that these are the type of convos people lives are gonna be changed. Though it's count I've never said that in the interview before. I don't cry the interviews. I didn't reveal real personal stuff before. I didn't been like I said Breakfast Club that was on my Mount Rushmore. You heard me at Breakfast Club, like for me from ten years ago. I was on the BT site from ten years ago and Charlomagne tweeted, Man, this dude, d one, spit it. You heard me in twenty fourteen. I was like, oh, I be at Breakfast Club in the next couple of months. It took ten years. I finally went on there two weeks ago. When I'm on there, I'm like, man, this right here, this is everything, and what God told me was d this is a blessing and I'm glad you feel good right now, but there's more work to be done. So don't feel like, oh, you made it now because you reached what was at the top of your mountain. In terms of that cause, although people got blessed by that Breakfast Club interview, I know people been blessed by it. This interview right here, I could feel it, bro, just what we talk about in the perspectives we are. People are gonna be blessed by this because at the end of the day, I'm walking out of here feeling like, look, I had a mess scream years ago. You know, my man DJ Hectic real cool with you. We meet each other and we seen each other in the streets before this. We definitely gonna dap off his love. I see baby Jane, you know at my man mister Jay Hills podcast, matter the fact that you came to be on that. We see y'all ad the YouTube event down here. It's love. We're gonna hug you know what I'm saying, But that's probably it. I see you, man, you know what I mean. We same thing, bro, it's love. We know some of the same people. Right but after this, Bro, when I see y'all or it's an extra tight hug. It's look, make sure y'all got my number, because if y'all need something, hit my line and I'm gonna tap it with y'all and a plug.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 1: When I see boy, that was hard they interview you did. That's why I like that mixtape. You know what I'm saying That that business move. It feels like a different connection now, all because of some communication. That's the power of communication, man, respect So hopefully the culture could see that and not hopefully a lot of people go see that, but sometime they could be seeing something and be like this moving to me, but I don't even know what it is. I'm telling y'all what it is. This is the power of communicating with people who y'all might have different viewpoints, but y'all can all learn from each other and y'all all looking to grow. Hopefully, you gotta have these type of moments. If you just say I ain't on what he on, I ain't know what she on forget them and then close your mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't close your mind, because everybody got valid points in her moments.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying from their own perspective. You know what I'm saying the facts. Bro. This this, this has been a blessing, man, And I ain't trying to cut it. We go ten more hours if y'all want to, But I'm just saying right now, like I'm just feeling, like you know, when I play sports, like it reaches a point to where when the clock here zero, you be like, boy, I gave it all I had, so we lose or draw. That was everything I had in me and I'm at peace because of that. That's how I feel right now in this interview. More importantly, that's how I want us to all feel at the end of his life. Bro. That's how I want us to all feel, bro. Like this is how we do it. Man. It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: D One.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you, my brother.
Speaker 3: Officially the longest Big Fact conversation ever three plus hour hours. Yes, sir, didn't even feel like it right didn't feel like it. We're definitely gonna do something again, for sure. I think we all committed to that for sure. Y'all tap in with D One in this movement. Everything he got going on. Check us out to Triple W dot Big fatxpod dot com, the Big Facts Network, like, subscribe, share, comment
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today, Big factxpod dot com co.