Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Jeedge. Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and to Laura's. Today we are going to recap Summerhouse season nine, episode four.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 2: Now you're very invested in this show, right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be with tonight. I'm gonna be with Kyle and Carl.
Speaker 2: You are where you're going?
Speaker 1: Two? It's called up reality from page six you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I love them, love them the.
Speaker 1: City Winery and I'm going to be there tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh how fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my makeup's coming in a little while. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That Actually, those two lovely guys were one of I think the last people me and Teddy interviewed both of them. Yeah, yeah, you know, they're nice kids, They're so nice. It starts off with Lindsay and Danielle are sending everyone on a scavenger hunt to reveal the gender I know, the gender of Lindsay's baby. Danielle doesn't gloss over the fact that it is weird that the baby daddy won't be attending the gender.
Speaker 1: Reveal, but the ex no he's not coming.
Speaker 2: No, hey coming, but you know who's coming, the X fiance Carl.
Speaker 1: You know, they're really breaking the ice, like they are really like, you know, they were engaged to be married last summer. This is craziness, but I'm crazy, Like, you can't even break this stuff.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm glad to see they've both moved on amicable and that they they're happy for each other.
Speaker 2: I some people might say that Lindsay's doing this to rubbing and Carl's face, but I really do think, like they're filming a TV show. You need to come up with things to do, and you know, like I don't think I don't think it was rubbed in.
Speaker 1: Should care about him?
Speaker 2: He broke up the error and.
Speaker 1: He don't. He don't want to be the baby daddy. He's actually happy it's in somebody and not.
Speaker 2: Him, not him right about it, and he was thrilled. Karl was thrilled to participate in the Gender Revealed because he wants to be supportive and have a fun summer. He doesn't want to fight with her. He wants to be happy for her. For the scavenger hunt got.
Speaker 1: The bullet, so who cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and I are too a bullet, but to him, he was she was his bullet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They weren't good for each other and he knew it. So for the scavenger Hunt, there are two different teams. The girl team ends up completing the Scavenger Hunt first, and the revealed that Lindsay is having a girl. Lindsay says Turner wasn't there because he's so private. I see that being well, now I'm confused. I've heard they broke up. I've heard they're back together. I don't know where they are in this, but it doesn't look like she'll ever really be able to show her full life if she's with him. You he's a doctor, he's very private. I heard he was a doctor. But then it's saying online that he's in biotech something, which I don't even know what that means. But so he's in a business that he doesn't want the negativity of reality TV to hurt his career. So you know what I get that. I get that there's like older, Well she's young.
Speaker 1: Well you're private, then don'tdate somebody on TV.
Speaker 2: Bro, That's what's tough. Like. So my son Spencer's very private. He doesn't he's very shy. He doesn't want to be on TV, and now he's got his first, you know, big boy job, and he's like, you know, I was asking him every you come on Spencer like and he's like, no, Mom, he goes, I don't even know if my you know, my employer would even like that.
Speaker 1: So it's just the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he's done it in the past, but he's like, yeah, I don't really like it. I like being private. So Sierra is treating this scavenger hunt like she's on a mission on Traders Know.
Speaker 1: It's very traders, it's hysterical.
Speaker 2: Is very competitive, and in honor of Lindsay's baby girl, everyone is dressed in pink at dinner tonight. Jesse's worried his relationship with Lexi could be too much for him, since she mentioned she's a jealous type. Now this Jesse, he's starting to annoy me a little bit. He chased her, he won her, he got her. Now he's like, I don't know if I want her. She is beautiful. I started following her on Instagram. She is freaking stunning at all.
Speaker 1: She went out with like yeah, but went out with a few like she's gotta he's gone up over there. Yeah, and he's like, uh, I don't see. This is the problem with these guys. They don't want to grow up. They don't want to grow they want that summer house. It's like not even just a show for them, this is their summer. Like when you're growing up and your boyfriend breaks up with you because he wants to be with his friends lall summer and he pulls some shit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna annoy with Jesse because I feel like he was really hit on her so hard, and now when she's into him, he's like, eh, I don't know, she said, she's a little bit jealous, So I don't know if I'm going to stick around for this one.
Speaker 1: Yes see, then just you're gonna be so sorry. You're gonna be that guy walking around with no girlfriends saying yeah, I used to date her. Because it's time to put down the solo cups.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it is, especially with everything he's gone through, you think that he would be more, you know, like to settle down, wanting to settle down, taking in every moment a kid.
Speaker 1: How old is he?
Speaker 2: How old is his thirties? I believe he's No, he's young. But not that young.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's time to settle down. You miss the mark. You know what, girls can miss it, and so can guys.
Speaker 2: Do you think Jesse or West are settling down anytime soon?
Speaker 1: No, but they're gonna be really sorry because one day you wake up and you're like, I'm tired of doing this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, Jesse's thirty one, that's you know, some guys.
Speaker 1: Wait to walk allD already.
Speaker 2: I know I already had like got three kids by then, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Same, like, it's enough already. I was divorced with two kids. But that's us. Okay, but at thirty one, you should be starting to trail it down. Okay. You met a nice girl. She's beautiful. You know you like her, you wanted her, she's into you. Okay, So now what you say is you like, pull it back a little bit. Are they just doing it because of the show or I think they really enjoyed being like summerhouse people.
Speaker 2: Well, she's so sweet, and I mean, I just see her as being such a sweet girl. But I don't know, I don't know what he's doing, but he's making a huge mistake. But things quickly escalate between Paige and Kyle at dinner and a man is Confessional, She talks about how close she used to be with Hannah when they were both on Summerhouse together. Now, I did not watch Summerhouse when Hannah was on, So so Hannah and Page are the two behind Giggly Squad, right, yeah, and they met on the show. I think there's no better time than right now than to bring Hannah back to the show. Hannah and Kyle head God, you're so right hand, right, I mean right?
Speaker 1: And she will come back both barrels loaded. Yeah, that little shake up. Honestly, the show needs, Like how much drinking and and themed parties are we going to look at? How many?
Speaker 2: I have a question? They never noticed every time they open the front door, there's piles and piles of Amazon boxes. Yeah, I'm like, what is this? Is this the stuff they order for their parties? They have their background? Is that what it is? I I would love to see Hannah back. I never saw her on the show before, so that would be very interesting.
Speaker 1: Because she said that Kyle got her fired when that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody the power to fire anybody on the show except for a Brado. Everybody thinks that, Yeah, if you I have been accused of firing so many people.
Speaker 1: You are are you there? Oh? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Am so powerful, Dolores. You have no idea I can destroy that.
Speaker 1: I cant for real housewaves in New Jersey then.
Speaker 2: And yes I will, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: My wardrobe.
Speaker 2: Now I can destroy people's lives. I can fire people. I mean I can do it all over here. So, like we said, he has no power to file any fire anyone. Kyle claims that Craig never explicitly said he was going to do this campaign for a competiting alcohol company. Craig wanted to invest in lover Boy first, but Kyle couldn't give.
Speaker 1: Him the answer right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he wants twenty five thousand dollars to buy in to lover Boy, to buy a little piece of it. Me least, West was, you know, the one that said I can't afford that right now, and Sierra thought that was kind of funny. So I'm glad to see that the you know, slowly getting back to being friend bad.
Speaker 1: I like that they had their little talk and now they've healed their little hearts, and you know, I just think that I want to see their friendship back. I think they both need each other to be in each other's lives. They don't need to be together because I don't see that. No.
Speaker 2: Now do you think the Page's stance on this will change now that her and Craig are broken up?
Speaker 1: No? No, she seems like she gets mad for a long time, she was pissed.
Speaker 2: Eventually, Page gets up and leaves the table because she no longer wants to argue with Kyle. Then Kyle calls Page two faced, and she hears it. She goes outside and yells scared for him, oh my, oh shit. And then she comes out and she yells at Kyle, did you just call me two faced? And Paige, yeah, I am yelling at you.
Speaker 1: I am like Ruth like they don't and the guys are afraid of them. It's hysterical. I love watching it so much.
Speaker 2: And She's like, I'm yelling at you and what about it? And I'm like, yes, Page, what are you gonna do? Come get me?
Speaker 1: Come good for that.
Speaker 2: I don't love when a guy gets in a fight with a girl on these shows.
Speaker 1: I don't I like it. Those girls they are like unreal.
Speaker 2: So Paige starts crying in her room.
Speaker 1: Sierra and Alexi and then cry, you ruined it for me.
Speaker 2: I know sometimes you just gotta cry.
Speaker 1: No, I want them to walk out and say, yeah, bitch.
Speaker 2: I needed to hear that. Actually, thank you, that's helping me in my own life. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Paige starts crying in her room and Sierra and Alexei come in and talk to her, and she talks about the Hannah and Amanda conflict. They all used to be best friends and now the page can't even have a bachelorette party because she wouldn't be able to invite both of them. U. No, this is a tough situation.
Speaker 1: No, Tamra, this is how I handle this. You invite everyone, and whoever decides they don't want to be there, you don't get mad at them for it. But everybody gets an invite, and if they want to come, they better know not to make a scene. Keep your shit at the door. That's how I do. Everyone's invited, don't care if you come or not, but don't come and start trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, now we know there will be no bachelorette party, so we can move on from that one. After Kyle fails to make Amanda feel better, she decides to go talk to Paige. As soon as she walks into Page's room, they both hog and start crying. Amanda knows Kyle is being stupid, but she also knows she can't talk to him, talk him off the ledge. Kyle's crying outside, crying. Sandy wants to leave and never come back to the house. I mean, this is a perfect opportunity for him to expand his brand to a crier boy. It's a lover boy. And you know you can get some sad drinks out there.
Speaker 1: If you cry in front of me. It is open game.
Speaker 2: We're done, We're done. I mean it definitely. It's definitely the circumstance of why they're crying, Like, I get it, but something like this is not something to cry over in my opinion.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll give you.
Speaker 2: A yeah, yeah stuff crying. I'll give you a reason and cry that is easy.
Speaker 1: It is not easy. There's gonna be a lot harder things in life, so you need to really get strong crying over. I know it's not.
Speaker 2: It was just too much. And then while half the house is recovering from the big fight, the other half is getting ready to go out. Wes is going to a friend's house, and even though he can technically do whatever he wants, he would never want to rub it in Sierra's face. Now you can tear.
Speaker 1: He's a nice guy, like I hear.
Speaker 2: This, Really, I don't know him that well. Like he's We've had him on the showy DM. He's been kind to me, but I don't know him that like that.
Speaker 1: Janfessler said he's like a stod. He's a really nice guy. I don't know him like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know either. You can tell Wes missus Sierra and is trying to become friends again.
Speaker 1: I miss their friendship. I think that they depended a lot on each other. Sierra is a loyal, good friend.
Speaker 2: She will fight for you, but she's also a no bullshit type of girl too. No, she ain't taken anybody's ship.
Speaker 1: By the way, she is not a needy person. She's a loner by nature. Really, she likes her space.
Speaker 2: That's how I am now. On the other hand, Jesse isn't going out tonight because he's opting to stay home with LEXI can I need a defibrillator.
Speaker 1: I know my heart attacks thinking about how the boys are having fun without.
Speaker 2: I'm missing out. I'm missing out. Emerald, Carl and Danielle go out together. Emerald brings a girl home. He tries to cover the camera in his room with a hat, and when they're having sex, the hat falls off. The walls are shaking, obviously. Jesse spends the night in Lexi's room and Wes is nowhere to be found. He went out and he did not come back. Emerald's friend leaves at four point thirty in the morning, and Wes finally gets home at seven thirteen in the morning. He tells everyone he slept on a couch at his friend's house, but his confessional reveals he didn't sleep on nobody's couch. He's left on top of somebody.
Speaker 1: He lie, don't lie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, just be honest. Like is it? Oh? Maybe it's because he doesn't want here Sarah's feelings.
Speaker 1: But you know what, camera, If Sierra's failings get hurt, that's too bad because she should be over this person. As a matter of fact, Yeah, as per my text to her, they probably should have ever been together. I just don't see it. So, Sierra, if I find out you're crying over this boy, I'm gonna bitch slap you.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, everyone's off to the beach. On the drive over, Jesse confides in the girls that he's worried the jealousy will become an issue with Lexi and he doesn't want to go through a breakup in the house.
Speaker 1: I know. It. So happens the night after to sit out. I know, sit out. Do you see the pattern I'm talking about? Yes, sit home. He had to sit it out and it was bothering him. So now today he wakes up and he's like, oh yeah, not for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it has nothing to do with the you know, breaking up in the house and all that. I think he's like, Okay, I got what I wanted. I got what I wanted.
Speaker 1: Like I had to stay home one night. I'm gonna I'm gonna like, I'm gonna need a heart transplant. I'm gonna need a liver transplant.
Speaker 2: Yeah I have, I have.
Speaker 1: I have sitting next to the model that used to, you know, go out with all these hot guys because she's hot. So now like, come on, stop, what are you missing.
Speaker 2: I think that he realizes that maybe she's not exactly what he's looking for, maybe a little bit too needy. He wants a one night stand with a hot piece to us, but now he's stuck in the same house with her.
Speaker 1: Well, see, that's why guys don't fish in the little pond. There's a whole ocean out there, Like, what are you doing? You know this is how it's going to end up. She made it very clear. She made it very clear to him. She didn't pull no punches.
Speaker 2: No she didn't.
Speaker 1: He said, I don't date just to date. I'm not going to sleep with you just to not be with you.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's not how it works in her mind. She's a relationship type of girl.
Speaker 1: And now she's expecting because that's what she was. He knew it. He slept with her and not bad, bad, bad bad bad.
Speaker 2: Not I think it's I think it's gonna not in Well, that's for sure. So Kyle's in a slump since the fight with Paige, which led to a fight with Amanda, so he decides to pull Page aside at the beach and have a talk with her, and that's how the episode ends. A few fan thoughts, Kyle's problem with Hannah and Craig has zero to do with Paige. Leave her out of it. Kyle's in the wrong, and it's always about his feelings. Will cry baby? Why is Amanda still with Kyle? So Kyle is not looking good in this episode and people are not siding with him at all.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that he probably shouldn't have sent that text. Did he consult with his wife before he sent that text? I'd like to know.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: And he dealt with any of his friends before he sent that text? I don't think so. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no crying in business. Like you, you started a business and somebody else is doing something similar, What can you do about it?
Speaker 1: Everyone's got to eat, everyone's got to pay their bills, pay their bills. And guess what he did ask to be involved. You didn't get back in time. He was probably happy then when this came up, and you're probably happy whatever whatever it is. You can't be mad at someone for making money.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. And if Craig, who's not even really on his show, he's on a different show, is doing a collaboration with an alcohol company, I hate to break it to you, but there's five million alcohol companies out there.
Speaker 1: Listen, he's paying for that, He's paying for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm seeing things that worry me just a little bit, kind of like what we've been seeing with Craig.
Speaker 1: Page. I think the two of them need some time together away from their friends. I think they need some time together like a divorce. No, I like them both. There's separate houses. They're so cute.
Speaker 2: They are cute. They both are very very cute. I am just joking, obviously, But that's it, Dolores. That was fun, fun, fun, fun, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Fun. Listen, Bravo's good right now?
Speaker 2: It is it is?
Speaker 1: That was on fire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's coming out next? I feel like there's a wach new show's coming out next. There's got to be another housewive show. Oh, The Valley's coming out? Did you watch The Valley last season?
Speaker 1: I watched a couple of things and then I stopped a lot of crying on there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Love Hotels coming out.
Speaker 1: Love Hotel. You know we're gonna have a good field day.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm excited about that. So right now, Brabo is amazing. Next housewife show that come out will be Miami, which I'm that's always good as well.
Speaker 1: So I love Mark sool and we have Gertie on there, and.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll have a good day, good weekend
Speaker 1: Take care bye,