Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, what's up, dude? This is donk How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Well is this this is Michael right.
Speaker 2: Speaking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, this is Paul Donkler. Most people just call me Donk though I'm sure you've heard a lot about me. So yeah, how you doing, man.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, I'm sorry. I don't think I know of Paul.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you might just know me as a donk because I'm sure she's talked about me quite a bit. Have we met before, No, we have not like officially met. That's why I'm giving you a call, because I figured it's high time to do that. Kathy is your mom, yes, and her and I love you very much, by the way, And I'm your mom's new boyfriend, so I've figured I would call and throw you an intro and you know, talk about stuff if you want to talk about anything.
Speaker 2: You I'm sorry, did you say my mom's boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. Uh, we've been dating pretty heavy for you know, about a month or two, and I figured it was time that I call him make an intro, you know, because it's always weird and a new dad unders the picture.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, do not, Paul, listen, that's totally inappropriate.
Speaker 1: You okay, Well, dog wants you to know, dude that like I respect your mom and like she is a light of my life.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god, what the my mom is? Sixty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Audio?
Speaker 2: How how are you? Man?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: Sixty five? But like spry, you know what I mean? Like imever gross.
Speaker 2: Get the out. Does my mom even though you're calling me right now.
Speaker 1: No, she does not, dude, Because I said I should. She thought maybe we should do it over dinner, you know, like an intro or whatever. But I was like, you know, these boys, I got to get on the phone with them right away, you know, and talk to them a little bit, because I'm the new.
Speaker 2: You've already talked to my brother then? And did he respond well to this conversation? Sound like a moron.
Speaker 1: I haven't called him yet. I figured i'd call you first, you know, and then I would call him.
Speaker 2: Don't mother calling him. I'm going to talk to our mom and.
Speaker 3: Let her know that you and I spoke on the phone, or if you can even call having this an actual conversation.
Speaker 2: You sound like a moron. You anywhere knew my family.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I read a book recently, like on being a new parent. I know that sometimes when like a new dad enters the life my dad.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that it.
Speaker 1: Can be confusing for the children.
Speaker 2: You know, how old are you?
Speaker 1: Thirty two? Well, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Older than you, man, I don't need you in my life.
Speaker 1: See that can be very confusing for a young.
Speaker 2: Guy like you. You're not You're not my new dad. You have to stop saying that. This creepy and annoying. Okay, you're younger than me.
Speaker 3: You're just she hasn't even mentioned you, so you don't even have to worry about doing any sort of fatherly stuff like taking me at the dinner, of giving me a phone call or anything like that.
Speaker 2: She's sixty five, She's fine if we do.
Speaker 1: You want to go to the park this weekend and maybe throw the ball around, could teach you how to hit a ball or something. You know.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to play ball. I don't want God I know how to hit a ball. I do not want to go to the park with you. You're just perhaps it's so annoying. This is I told her not to get on.
Speaker 1: I do want to say that your mom shared with me that you always wanted a puppy when you were younger, and I'm willing to buy a faction said, I have a puppy and you could have that.
Speaker 2: God, No, I don't want anything from you. I wanted a puppy. That was three years ago.
Speaker 1: How's the new father figure in your life. I'm willing to make that happen.
Speaker 2: Thank You're going to make okay.
Speaker 1: And then I'll just tell you that this is a prank phone call. This is actually Jebel from The Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your brother set you up. It's a joke. What he said that your mom just joined the dating apps and you guys were talking about it and he wanted to freak you out.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesu, I can't believe. Oh God, you got me to think that my mom was actually daying
Speaker 1: Me wake up every morning with Jebile phone Franks