Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 3: Hello, had a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Amy had to leave, so she's not here.
Speaker 3: But I found I've kind of isolated the spot in my ankle that is injured. And it's not my ankle. It's like a tendon that goes up through my leg.
Speaker 1: Is that an achilles?
Speaker 3: Now that's the back part of it. It's like on the front part I need like a specialist, like look for everybody watch it.
Speaker 1: It's like right here.
Speaker 3: Through here, it's been killing my ankle. So I'm gonna put pressure on my foot. And I was like grinding at it really hard.
Speaker 1: You were grinding on it, on it.
Speaker 3: But then I start to think, what if that's not what if that's the opposite of what it's supposed to do. And I don't want to go to a doctor for like a tinkle.
Speaker 1: In my ankle. But you've been hurting for a while two months.
Speaker 3: That's been hurt for two months. Yeah, I heard it playing pickleball and then oh, here we go the ankle joint. Do you seek? What do you think that ligament is? Mike, the posterior inferior tibio fibular ligament.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: That's what that was my diagnosis, but I didn't want.
Speaker 1: To be wrong initial diagnosis.
Speaker 3: I just can't get it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Well I thought it was Michael forever, but no, no.
Speaker 1: It was the man interior inferior.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you guys for your diagnosis and problem. Trying to get better maybe over Thanksgiving, but I would say let it hell. But I took like a week off to do nothing except to let it hell. And it still isn't hell.
Speaker 1: You know what fixes that man? Pumpkin pie with cool whip the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: I eat the whole pie.
Speaker 2: Oh it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I think you're making that up, but I'm willing to try it.
Speaker 1: Yes, to see.
Speaker 3: We went and played pickleball yesterday and my wife and I she's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Is she getting better than you? No? Not yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've played, let's not be crazy.
Speaker 1: I've played more than her.
Speaker 3: Come on, But she's really athletic, and she has been taking a couple lessons just to make sure she knows all the rules and stuff because we played pretty But she's pretty good. She's quick, so and you've you've never played.
Speaker 1: I played one time at your house, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, I think you'd be a sport you would love because you can get pretty good at it pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Because I'm older. No, because I drove by a house the other day and old people can play, but it were golf. There were four old old ladies playing pickleball in the front yard, and I was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But what you say, golf is a sport just for old people.
Speaker 1: But you're not running around playing.
Speaker 3: Golf, but doubles doubles pickleball. You don't know why.
Speaker 1: They look like they were moving, And I was pretty impressed. I think you would like it.
Speaker 4: Now do you wear do you have special pickleball shoes or do you just wear your regular tennis shoes.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you asked. I was wearing your reg tennis shoes. But I think I heard my ankle playing and so they do have py bones.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop you right there. That's not your ankle. That is your inferior.
Speaker 3: So I looked and the people that played the same as a tennis type shoe, they're just a little higher on the ankle. So now I have those shoes, So you do have like now I do. They're just normal shoes, but they're just a little higher.
Speaker 2: They made by Nike or anything, or they just balance.
Speaker 1: Oh are you starting to play?
Speaker 2: No, I just I'm intrigued.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you would like if it's the same equipment as bad like tennis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, but it's fun because again I think I think me, you, Ray and Eddie could go play and it'd be really competitive in twenty minutes. Dude, it would be awesome you play, Ray, I played once in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: It's the easiest sport ever. I mean, if you're it's easy to be pretty good. It's not easy.
Speaker 3: Listen, I play with some guys that are awesome.
Speaker 2: Now, do you do overhand serves?
Speaker 1: Like? WHOA?
Speaker 3: You can't? Don't you can do overheads after you serve it? Yeah, I just know you can't do overhead like not serve. And then my wife and I own part of a professional pickball team, the Texas Ranchers, and so I'm just you know, cause they need an extra player sometimes.
Speaker 2: I'm just do they have they won the championship?
Speaker 3: No, it's not championship time yet. Oh, Lil Wayne about part of the team though too.
Speaker 1: Your business partners were a little win.
Speaker 3: Do you have board meetings with a little Never been in a boardroom about it, but I guess he did.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud also part.
Speaker 3: Under the team. Wow, never met him. Don't even have the emails. Huh, don't even know if I could be like, I also own it.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: You don't care you put that on your resume? What that you own a pickle ball team?
Speaker 3: Why would I have a resume? What are you trying to say, buddy?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying, like, shouldn't you always have a resume ready?
Speaker 3: I don't have a resume ready?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a resume? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got one now, Oh I've had a resume back in the day day.
Speaker 2: I've never had one.
Speaker 3: And then I've had to make a resume like a video like TV jobs or like hey send us your latest sizzle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know, like in college they were like we two classes like here this is how you make a resume, and we had to turn one in as a like project. But I've never like given someone my resume ever. That's pretty much that's because you started doing the show. Well you quit.
Speaker 3: But right, after college. What are you going to say, so I've never quit three I was gonna say, you started doing the show if you graduated.
Speaker 1: But he didn't graduate.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. I never gave anybody. That's so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to make a few. I used to send out tapes a lot, tapes with paper resumes. I mean I probably sent twenty five or thirty for my first job. And I had a job at KLAZ but I was trying to get another job somewhere and everybody was I got told no, no, no. I sent them in a pizza box too. I'd take a pizza just so they think, what the heck's you need pizza? And then they open it to be a tape. So then I think people were just getting so disappointed there wasn't a pizza.
Speaker 1: No, it's just a tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like, yeah, I thought I was getting a Domino pizza. So but yeah, we should play pickle ball. Well, okay, I'm in the process of getting a court built at my house.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to build it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened to that?
Speaker 3: That's part of the process. I'm still thinking I might build it, Okay, because I've been I had somebody come and survey the land to see what the the greate was and it's oh, it's a bit.
Speaker 1: You have to level it out slope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not super familiar with how to level it out, so I've been watching youtubes on it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is not going to be good.
Speaker 3: I just can't get anybody to do it. So if I can't getbody to do I'm gonna bild my own pick a ball court. Oh okay, and then we get to play at my house.
Speaker 1: And somebody's gonna get hurt because the slope's gonna be slanted.
Speaker 3: A wise man once said that showed his baby. You gonna play pick a ball, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad everybody's here. But I have a good, fine weekend.
Speaker 1: Good weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Eddie and I went to Louisville and I played my final comedically inspirational show, which was a lot of fun. That was a lot of fun, And then we watched games on the way back on the bus.
Speaker 1: We thought of you, man, we watched utsa football. Oh did you that's your school that you didn't graduate from? I forget about he didn't that he didn't graduate. Did and graduate from US right?
Speaker 2: So yeah, sorry buddy, Right, we didn't have foot were undefeated when I went.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't have a team.
Speaker 3: Yep, you were undefeated, so you didn't lose, but you also never won.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we were undefeated.
Speaker 1: You know. He went to class with a Spur with uh Bruce Bowen? Was Bruce Bowen a kid?
Speaker 2: No, he was. He was on the Spurs.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. I thought this was back as a non traditional student.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was trying to finish his degree. And so he took classes at UTSA. Why he was on the Spurs, and the teacher said, first day of class was like, hey, if you like absences, if you have more than five unexcused absences, you fail my class automatically. And so he was like he talked to him and said, hey, well I played for the Spurs and so I'm going to be traveling and she goes, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: You're gonna to bring me a note from your coach. Coach, So he had to bring a note from the coach.
Speaker 1: That's funny, dear miss.
Speaker 3: He's six seven yeah in class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he would come in like tens four class, sit in the first seat right when classes out, he's out.
Speaker 3: Be guess people were trying to get pictures.
Speaker 2: Not I guess I'll probably just because he was there to do his business. He probably had to get to practice.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you ever talk to him? No? Really, no, he didn't talk to me. I'm telling you, I'm shocked that you didn't try, though.
Speaker 2: I mean I tried to sit next to him whatever, But I'm telling he was he was like a dedicated student.
Speaker 3: Did you ever sit next to him? Yeah, and you've never been like yo, BB, But would you ever say them when you were doing promotions? I think Bruce bonwon I sit next to you in class.
Speaker 4: I didn't ever say, hey, do you got the homework? And I copied the homework? I should ask him that. But when they won the championship, he did cut a piece of the net and give it to me.
Speaker 2: While I was standing there on the court.
Speaker 4: You still have that, Yeah, And so maybe he thought that I was part of Maybe he thought, oh, I recognize that guy from class.
Speaker 2: And he works than the Spurs. Probably no chance.
Speaker 3: Probably thought you're a kid.
Speaker 2: I mean I was nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your face is light Well it was a lot younger.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was young still when I shave, everybody thinks I'm twenty one.
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 3: I can guarantee you nobody thinks you're twenty one.
Speaker 1: Last bous, you didn't think it was crazy that Bruce Bowen, who was a millionaire NBA superstar at the time, went back to school to finish his degree. And you still won't go back to finish three hours of school?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought it was really crazy.
Speaker 4: Who would I don't know why he was doing that, but maybe it was something he made a promise to someone I don't know, maybe himself, Yeah, could be.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You think if you went back to school that would be hit in mayhem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would be tough because celebrity status that that you go in to go out like Bruce Bowen did, Right, that's true.
Speaker 3: Researchers agree that meaning and work is linked to happiness and increased job satisfaction, but new research finds most people for a higher salary compared the more meaningful work dan duh. Although most people want a job that provide them with a sense that they're doing something important, money easily beats that feeling. Even the highest paid one increased wealth and other revenue streams compared with greater meaningfulness.
Speaker 2: You got a question. They actually spend money researching this crowd.
Speaker 3: This is from Personality and Social Psychology bullets.
Speaker 1: It's important though, No, it's not, yes because you believe something that they're saying is not accurate.
Speaker 2: No, they just said more money is more important.
Speaker 1: Now that some people think that.
Speaker 3: People said they want jobs with fulfillment, but if they had to pick more fulfillment and more money, they take more money.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So they're saying I'm right, no, but they need they need research at the back end of it. Like, okay, so you did it, how do you feel?
Speaker 3: This is what I would say about that, that if you find a job that you love and if fills you, you actually work a lot harder at it. So it kind of feeds into the more money thing anyway, Because you find something you're like, you do it, you love it, you do it a lot, you want to get better at it, You get better at it, you get a raise. That tends to work in that cycle. If you just get a job that pays a lot, sometimes that's not enough motivation to keep doing a job that motivation usually just to keep your job.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you see that banking kind of like, man, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Right, So you fight to keep your job more than to actually get better at what you're doing, which allows you a long career in that type of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Here are the most irritating traits of couples that tend to make others resent you. Number one, saying how perfect they are at everything. Number two, matching. My wife hates when I'm match her. I'll match her purpose. She won't know that I'm going to match her, and I'll see what she's wearing, and I'll go and find things that match, and I'll time it out. We have to walk out the door and I'm matching and like.
Speaker 1: Oh gotta go. She's like, oh my god, you do that on purpose. Love it.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious. I like to match them, first of all. And then it's hilarious because she doesn't like to match because she don't want attention drawn to her for any reason whatsoever. Calling each other nicknames PDA, always taking their side, and always bringing their significant other to an event, regardless if they were invited. Bunch Buck says that this whole family I.
Speaker 2: Didn't do that with my family.
Speaker 1: I think that's nice when you bring your wife everywhere, I think it depends on if they're invited.
Speaker 3: Now, I take mine a lot to places when you can go.
Speaker 1: I don't ever even ask just to show up because you're one. You guys are one, you're one married couple.
Speaker 3: Oh, but I don't think that's the case in real situations. Yeah, I don't think you can show up with your wife to every work event.
Speaker 1: Oh I think so. I mean if you're not the boss, well yeah, if you're like low in the tone poll, probably not.
Speaker 3: But I mean if you're if you're like if you came to work today and you brought your wife with you to work today, you just sat beside it.
Speaker 1: You guys would hate that. If any any spouse cave, you guys would hate that.
Speaker 2: That's true because I mean, but you guys are one.
Speaker 1: So you are one? Yeah, where where a unit? Like I've learned to answer things just like we like French, we do this, you know, like, what do you guys do? Well?
Speaker 3: We do this.
Speaker 1: When she was pregnant? Were you both pregnant? No, I don't do that because she was pregnant. We were both having a baby. Okay, but I was not pregnant, got it.
Speaker 3: A woman in Ohio is facing a child in dangerment charge after her two year old grabbed a gun from her purse and actually fired at a Walmart store.
Speaker 1: Oof.
Speaker 3: Thankfully nobody was hurt. Police say. A woman's facing a child in dangerous charge after her toddler found a gun in her purse fired it in southern Ohio. The Waverley Police Department said the woman told officers who responded that the two year old boy took her Taurus nine milimeter fire on from her purse. The bullet went to the ceiling of the store. The child was up with the minor injury to his forehead due to contact with the magazine. I'm very lucky that nobody was hurt and nobody died there, especially the kid could easily shot himself.
Speaker 1: They needed to watch that video. There's a video that you show your kids about gun safety.
Speaker 2: The kids too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they watched YouTube kids from two years old. Man, it's a video and it's awesome. I don't know what it's called, Mike, you can look it up, but it's this kid and it's like, Ooh, I found a gun.
Speaker 3: What do I do and like at two? Yeah, I think too. You understand dude too.
Speaker 1: When my all my kids when they were two years old, they can all navigate through an iPad. I believe that.
Speaker 3: But where they also understand a gun safety video showed to him. Anyway, Uh, the guy is lucky to be alive after hitchhiking a two hundred and forty mile ride under a semi trailer instead of paying for a taxi ride home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like got under it. How do you hold?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: How do you hold on that one?
Speaker 3: He stowed away beneath that b double trailer instead of paying for a short taxi ride home. The forty three year old man, who was believed to be under the influence of alcohol, had crawled under the metal racks beneath the truck with plans to hitch a twenty five mile ride along the road, but he couldn't get off.
Speaker 1: The truck never stopped, and so he went.
Speaker 3: He got two hundred and eighty dollars, fine, but two hundred and forty miles is what he ended up riding. Oh you're just praying to somebody stops at a gas station. Yeah, yeah, and then you're also screwed. Because what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Call?
Speaker 3: You have to pay double deft with the uber back home, so and.
Speaker 2: You probably pass out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, if here was a really drunk man, you lay down midroll.
Speaker 1: All right, here's midroll. Thank you. For those who appreciate whiskey, Is there a good whiskey? I don't know. I'm not really a whiskey.
Speaker 3: Drinker, meaning I'm sure there are brands that taste different, But is there a is there a like a a really fine whiskey that, regardless of the brand, it is just it just smoother or so, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to ask the question. Scuba, he knows good, but what's up with whiskey?
Speaker 5: So for me, if you're asking it just for general brand, One of my favorites, and I think it's smooth than any level of six year, ten, fifteen and so on, is a brand called whistle Pig. And anytime I've taken these guys out to get a drink or we go somewhere, that, in an old fashion is super smooth and really delicious.
Speaker 3: So what about Okay, let's let's let's see whistle Pig. Look at this. You can buy a whistle Pig the boss Hog for one thousand dollars for a bottle. There's whistle Pig for three ninety nine, and there's whistle Pig I guess a smaller one for seventy nine dollars seven fifty millimeters. Oh it's eighteen years, that's why that Onemost thirty ninety nine. This one the boss Hog Sirens song straight rye one thousand, forty nine dollars twelve year.
Speaker 1: So with their year? Does it taste different or better if it's older?
Speaker 5: So if I've compared, just because I was curious, like you, the sixth year to I think the fifteen year, they're both pretty good. The fifteen is a little bit more smoother, especially when you're mixing it into a cocktail like I like an old fashion, but sometimes I'll drink it in my guy.
Speaker 1: I really can't tell the difference.
Speaker 3: But does that mean people can't tell the difference or you just your taste isn't there.
Speaker 1: Maybe my taste isn't there.
Speaker 5: I'm not like a salmonnier or whatever that is for whiskey, Morgan, what about you?
Speaker 1: You drink?
Speaker 6: I do, but I've really only had like whiskey sours or like fancy whiskey drinks.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Like an actual whiskey brand.
Speaker 3: This whiskey selling for two points have a million dollars?
Speaker 2: What wow?
Speaker 1: Is that the Van Rip Van Winkle one the most No, you're popa van Poppy Van Wi Yeah. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It is the McAllen nineteen twenty six. It's just one of forty bottles drawn after aging in sherry casks for sixty years. They think it's gonna sell for two point seven million dollars see in it. But even but if you drink a drink of that, is that like I just drink fifty grand I.
Speaker 6: Bet you it doesn't even taste good. Normally the stuff that's cheaper always ends up tasting better.
Speaker 1: That's not true because sugar is all that.
Speaker 5: No basic jack datols is so hard and disgusting. There is a difference when you when you pay for what you get, like almost like a pop off bottle, plastic bottle. Whiskey is like rubbing alcohol. It smells bad, taste bad.
Speaker 6: There is I just mean like, you don't need a thousand dollars bottle.
Speaker 3: You can have a thirty dollars bottle and it would.
Speaker 1: Be good thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it is bad too.
Speaker 5: I think once you start hitting seventy five.
Speaker 1: And above, you get a nice bottle, and if the bottle's in plastic, hobby he's like, yes, plastic meats gross. Yeah, alright. Bones. If you ever start drinking and you get a plastic bottle of vodka, cat throw it out up plastic anything my funnel.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if you're in high I mean you were like in college, that's fine, sure, yeah, heady almost on high dude, you know what, it's not myself, But.
Speaker 3: If you buy a two million dollar bottle of whiskey and you drink one drink of it, does it go down like its value like seventy eight?
Speaker 2: Yes, you opened it, Like these bottles are probably unopened.
Speaker 1: You want to keep the baseball cards?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: You want to keep him in the package. Right, It's like Spider Man figurines from the seventies.
Speaker 5: Exactly, they're out of the package, are still valuable when not as valuable as sealed.
Speaker 3: Nineteen twenty six, gotch whiskey two million? That's wild a gentle giant. This dog two hundred fifty pounds, eats an entire chicken daily. As his owner spends nearly five kyear on food, I need to hit him. Look, I'm telling you I spend that on surgeries for Stanley.
Speaker 1: This dog is huge.
Speaker 3: When the dog stands up on a time legs, this owner is six foot tall. When he stands up on a time legs, it's at least five inches taller than the owner.
Speaker 1: Woner. That dog likes smoke chicken. That's why I I'm a DM.
Speaker 3: Apple's finally changing its text to stop screwing over Android users.
Speaker 1: Any androiders in here, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Huh No lunch boks, No, No Apple announcer are planning on an update next year. But the videos coming through blurry, the photos coming to blurry. Reactings like haha and harding something will now come through group texts.
Speaker 1: Your message will show up blue.
Speaker 3: Also, it does ruin a group chat with people if someone has an Android, because you don't get to use all of the Apple tools.
Speaker 2: Oh like.
Speaker 3: What like?
Speaker 2: All I do is text? I don't know what tools?
Speaker 1: Do you have any group text? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You have one show's in But.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of group text. But people get all set like, oh my gosh, it's a different color. Like really, you give a crap if it's a different color.
Speaker 1: It's not just the color.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff doesn't go through if it's universal, like the videos and pictures.
Speaker 4: Now, videos and pictures, you're right, Like my family text like they'll send a video and my brother, I mean, he's a good dude, but he doesn't have an iPhone and it comes in about this big Yeah, I can't see the video, And he sends me a picture of his kid like playing flag football.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, which one is he which?
Speaker 1: What's the kid? What's flag?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I can't see what you're sending to me, Like I don't look at anymore when he sends me pictures.
Speaker 3: The top twenty city's engaging in adulter's behavior. Oh Vegas, Vegas, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Number one, Go Vegas. Is that your answer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, Vegas comes in at number four.
Speaker 4: Oh oh coffee. Not only the people that live there, but go on vacation there. That's when a lot of okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: New York City.
Speaker 3: New York City comes in at number not on the list Top twenty.
Speaker 1: Wow, m hey, we're thinking this wrong. Austin, Austin, Texas.
Speaker 3: Mobile, Alabama, What Miami, correct.
Speaker 1: One, they're crazy with it? Okay, can con not American? Oh?
Speaker 6: What what about Phoenix, Scottsdale.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Morgan Stern's nailing all of.
Speaker 2: Them, like all the buds are busy.
Speaker 1: Umm, I don't see that one.
Speaker 3: Orlando at two, Atlanta at three, Vegas at four, Tampa at five, Cincinnati at six, Minneapolis at seven, Saint Paul at eight, Cincinnati, Buffalo at nine, Pittsburgh at ten, Denver, Cleveland, Tucson, Colorado Springs, Anchorage.
Speaker 1: You ain't caught quick if you're an anchorag doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think Minneapolis Saint Paul because it's real cold. There ain't nothing else to do, so it's like you stay in dorm.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there are other things to do, Yeah, like do what the person you're with not cheating? Do it someone else. You'd still do it?
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 3: The perfect Thanksgiving nap lasts. According to a new survey, fifty percent of Americans say they're more likely to take naps during the holiday season the rest of the year. The best Thanksgiving naps happened after watching the football game and after the big meal and dessert. The perfect nap starts at two to fifty seven PM and lasts for forty two minutes. Interesting how much way Americans think they'll gain during the holidays. Seventy two percent of Americans are planning going to join themselves and not worrying about their diet Till twenty twenty four. I saw Dana White on TikTok talking about the water fast that he did, unbelievable for seventy two hours. I think I'm gonna do it me too. You want to do it together?
Speaker 1: Not today, No, not today after the holidays, because we're gonna go through the holidays. Yeah, it was a seventy two hour water fast.
Speaker 3: The first days like you can drink water, but just with electrolytes, and then the second and third day it was just bone broth.
Speaker 1: And then he showed a picture of himself, which I don't think he was gonna be as ripped up as he was anyway, he looks like a superhero. He was ripped up before.
Speaker 3: But then after he was like, man, it just takes a lot of the uh like excess water.
Speaker 2: Uh what was the other thing he said?
Speaker 3: But he looked good. I think I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: He was ripped up before but covered, you know, like just a little a little soft. And then the after picture and then I saw it and I'm like, am I falling first? Gam here? Like is he?
Speaker 3: He won't saw anything, I know, but I mean.
Speaker 1: The pictures are so dry, I couldn't believe that's I'm okay.
Speaker 2: But my question is, then you eat something and it goes right back, so you're just doing it.
Speaker 1: Just what are you going to eat a turkey afterwards?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No one's saying it's forever, but it does.
Speaker 2: It's just for two days to look cool.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's to kind of give yourself a starting place to start over. If you want to eat healthy and like have a healthier place to work from.
Speaker 1: That's it. Okay, you can't a pizza.
Speaker 3: A lot of these articles are like fasting, just fasting anyways. Good for your body to have a minute to like not have to worry about continue to die just all this freaking.
Speaker 1: Food, yeah, or a lot of process foods.
Speaker 3: Last time, my stomach was killing me, and my wife's like, what's why your stomach cart I said, I don't know, she goes, should I try to help you figure it out.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay.
Speaker 3: She goes, well, you had some cheesecake a minute ago, and I was like, yeah, it was good. She goes, you had five cookies and milk like in the last half hour. I was likeyah, it's a pretty good She had said you had some churros, like a bag of churros. I was like, yeah, that's pretty good. She goes and you cant figure out why you think your stomach cards.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're a child man, so I did my kids. I don't know. I can't figure it out. I did read that Dana Whye headlining wrong though a little bit. I thought, like, man, he went that long without drinking water. That's great. Oh yeah, you die trying to do the same one. All right, let's see what else we have here.
Speaker 3: Kane Brown laughed at Eddie's athletic ability and what on earth he was just kidding?
Speaker 1: Was he kind of? I don't think he was kidding.
Speaker 3: We do a show called Too Much Access, a video show, and there's a video of Eddie and I thrown a football at TCU, which the new episodees up today. And Kane Brown were a little funny. He's like, Eddie Eddie's such an athlete, but you did make an over.
Speaker 1: The shoulder catch. Maybe he thought that's what that was. Oh, he did a laughing emoji at the end of it. It was like, Eddie's such an athlete with like an arm flex and a muscle. It was a laughing emoji. Man, Hey, I thought me and Kane were buds man and that's what buzz do. I want a challenge Kane to what to an sport athletic off? You really got him there? All right, here we go. We're gonna end with this. I'll give you one category seven questions. Let's go. We got money. No, it's not a game.
Speaker 3: I don't think Lunchbox would be good at this game because it's concert edition. He didn't like music that much.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, what's the game?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Name it, I can name.
Speaker 3: It's not a game where you're guessing. It's like your own personals information. Ray, Can you give you some game music. Let's go lunchbox, we'll see whatever.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: What artists did you discover at a concert meaning you didn't know who they were before seeing them live because they were an opening act.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know Collective Soul.
Speaker 1: I'll go. No, doubt Brandy Carlisle, Oh what was collective? Saw?
Speaker 4: They were at rock Fest ninety seven Dallas. I went with two chicks, Christa and Lauren, and they wanted to go, and I was like, I guess I'll go.
Speaker 2: I don't know who was miserable.
Speaker 3: It was at the Motors the headliner.
Speaker 2: Bush was there, No doubt was there.
Speaker 3: That leads to mind because I saw Bush playing in this opening act with this woman who was crazy blonde girl, jump climbing all over, So it was no doubt. I didn't know who she was.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, google all with a middle line middle act there. But yours is a collective soul mind, so no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yours was whoy Carlos. Now you know what, I'll change it. So they were an opener. Yeah, that's kind of what it is. I'm gonna go. Kings of Leon.
Speaker 3: Who are they opening for Earl Jam?
Speaker 1: A long time ago? They were nothing. It's pretty cool, okay, and then I mean they're big now right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did anyone knows them? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're big. What concerts surprised you the most because you had no idea of how good they were, how good they'd be m that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Good question, Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett. Good. I went because my wife did the marketing for the concerts.
Speaker 3: And so that's a good one.
Speaker 2: We were there and she gave me a ticket and I went. I was like, wow, this holy crap.
Speaker 1: Eddie'll go Blink one E two in Vegas with you and your wife. Went to some pool party and Blank Way two was playing. I'm like, oh my gosh. It was one hit after another and they sounded good, and they sounded amazing at a pool. Yeah. With the Cosmopolitan, they put a stage.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: I would say Trans Siberian Orchestra done, done, done, breaking awesome. I had no expectation. I was like, it's gonna be lame.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Austin, that's cool, rank O Whent Center is awesome. Okay, what band have you seen perform live more than three times?
Speaker 1: For band of artists?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox Blue, October, Eddie Pearl Jam Yeah, John Mayer, Cars Brooks.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're a big October fan.
Speaker 4: They're really good, dude. I went with a buddy back in Austin and I had no respect. And it was at Stubbs. I was like these people are great and say so like three other times, Yeah, like whenever they'd come to Stubbs, he'd play our show. Yeah, And they'd come in on a play our show and I'm like, oh, ever, we're gonna get Stubbs, I'll go again.
Speaker 2: They were good.
Speaker 1: What's the best music festival you've ever been to? South By Southwest?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I hated Southey really yeah, I hated it. I loved it like it was because it takes over the town and.
Speaker 3: That's why I hated it. And I had to go to bed early, so I can never go to the shows. Well, yeah, I liked a CL except for when I lived over by Zilka Park they shut down all the cell phones because everybody was.
Speaker 1: There, right.
Speaker 3: But I liked ACL because I saw like a really great John Mayer performance and ACL for me probably you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I heart radio music Festival.
Speaker 1: I got a boy company man had a boy Yeah.
Speaker 4: Amazing, I thought, of course that. But what else ACL? I mean those the only one I ever like south By Man. No, I did never go to the shows. I didn't care about music then, but I did.
Speaker 1: You don't care about music now?
Speaker 2: But but I did go to Kanye West exactly by Southwest. It's me and Kanye. We had drinks together.
Speaker 1: No, you're in the same room.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen Kanye jay Z. I've seen Eminem, Bruce Springsteen, all those people at south By Southwest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw Diddy.
Speaker 3: What artists have you never seen a concert? But it's on your bucket list to see Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I mean I should have gone to this tour, but I didn't. Maybe I'll go to one of the South American ones. Oh, they had a bad run this past weekend.
Speaker 3: People water.
Speaker 1: Maybe nothing but you bucket list.
Speaker 2: I mean I really haven't. There's no one I'm like, oh my gosh, I gotta.
Speaker 1: See them anyone. But people say they're good.
Speaker 3: I don't know who. My answer would be, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Who who's good.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of good people that I haven't saying.
Speaker 3: I'm like, are there, Yeah, I can't think of anybody that I would want to see that.
Speaker 1: It's just like you all. Have you all been to a tailor show? You went to Tara Taylor Eras, Yes, I've seen Taylor play a few time. You have at a show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've seen a play a few times at a concert though, But again, I've seen her play, so to me, that counts. That doesn't count if it's like fifty people, two people or ten million, No, because Eras is like a productive Okay, So like I saw Garth Brooks at the Wind that counts.
Speaker 2: That counts.
Speaker 1: That counts, all right, Eddie's rules are stupid, thank you. No, you want to see you want to go to their concert is a different experience than seeing them at a little like sound.
Speaker 3: Some people would say to see them small some are smaller is better. It's just your opinion.
Speaker 2: It's more intimate.
Speaker 1: I meant for this game. No, you don't get to make the rule. What is what's the question?
Speaker 2: Who's on your bucket list? Well?
Speaker 1: What what bucket list? Of what to see before? No, you're leaving out the word concert. It's on there. Okay.
Speaker 3: But concert can be small, Okay, Like if you go to stubs, is that a concert?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: It was at the stadium, man, No, he said fifty people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said that.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to start out at a bar where and there are only five people there? That's a concert.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen in the front road of concert. It's so which one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jay z Irwin Center. Our boss was like, hey, you want tickets a jay Z and I got extra ones like front row.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had no idea that I showed up his front row.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is awesome, you pearl jam man Man. I had Hawaiian Laize. Somebody gave me Hawaiian LA's. They're like, hey, throw this up on the stage and I'm like, no, I'm not throwing Hawaiian lays up on the stage. And then the lead singer during the set, he goes, man, it feels good up here. It feels like Hawaii, and I go Hawaii. I got Lais and I reached under my seat, got the lays and threw him up there. And the whole band wore the lays because of me. They did the rest of the show with Hawaiian Lais on. It's just funny because I was really like, why do you give me Hawaii laz is? The dumbest thing ever?
Speaker 3: Front row John Mayer and sept front row Chriss Rock. Oh, that's cool, Not really, it was terrible. Why front road to comedy show. You don't get any speaker, You just gotta hear from their mouth. It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I sept front row. Matt Carney didn't know I was gonna be sitting front row. Matt's a friend of ours, and we were it is in your front row. It was like the seats were on the stage. Felt like we were looking right up to his winer.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I was like, uh, the last concert you went to? Final question?
Speaker 2: Oh, I went to Ed Sheeran. Yeah, that's the last one because he was after Taylor. Have I ever been to a causeur lately?
Speaker 1: You can do? iHeart? Yeah, literally cut though that doesn't count. That's not a concert. It is. We had to work.
Speaker 3: We had to go for work.
Speaker 1: We were paid to go. Now they didn't pay me. They did.
Speaker 3: It's your salary and part of your contract says you have to go to station events.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, I don't know the last concert I went to for fun.
Speaker 3: I went to amos Lee. It's been a couple of years. Oh my, we went to Morgan Wall and my wife and I.
Speaker 1: Did Maybe Counting Crows You and me might have been my last concert?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe? All right, there you go.
Speaker 3: That's a lucky seven. Thank you everybody that was pretty good that game.
Speaker 1: You were. It's good, good stuff to add there.
Speaker 2: I've actually been to things.
Speaker 1: All right, we're done, Yeah we are. Hope you guys have a great day.
Speaker 3: Don't forget the big special happening on Thursday and Friday night especial Lunchbox is special with the people from the Challenge.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a must tune in. It is.
Speaker 4: It's great, dude, Like I mean, even if you don't like the Challenge, dude, it's so good.
Speaker 2: These people are awesome.
Speaker 1: Your thing. Yeah, yeah, cool, So check that out Thursday.
Speaker 3: Other than that, thank you very much and we will see you guys soon.