Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What is the investment opportunity that everyone is missing?
Speaker 4: I think outside of AI, of course those EMPIC has been huge, but I think any we'll go to do your research on cancer treatments that are extending life and life quality by ten to fifteen years. I think that is going to be the next wave over the next maybe six to seven years, like the weight loss drug and ozempic, and that era has completely taken over. But I think decreasing morbidity rates and quality of life increases while.
Speaker 5: A patient has cancer.
Speaker 4: Not that I can't say everything that I've been told, but I've been hearing there are some alternative treatments that are coming from mainstream healthcare companies that are not as damaging as chemo or any of the traditional remedies that are coming. So if you can have cancer going to remission, have high quality of life, don't lose your hair, don't lose all of your healthy antibodies, I think that will set the stuff market on fire over the next four or five years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, isn't that like kind of synopsis of how we look at the market now? Like everybody talks about the tech companies, I think most people couldn't name ten healthcare companies at all.
Speaker 5: This is the biggest business in the country. Absolutely, it is the business.
Speaker 4: Tech may get the most funding, but especially in the dawn market, farm and healthcare really just wants to go to if you want to have a true edge in the market, and they're like the one thing the Kramer has said historically that it has been true, there's a bull market somewhere in the down market, farmer and healthcare tend to do better, and a zero inflation environment tech will do better. So you have to know what cycle we're in. Interest rates are up, healthcare is up, Olympics going crazy.
Speaker 5: We talked about Novo a lot.
Speaker 4: I've been screaming Eli Lily forever, knowing if the interest rates were going to come up. That was a play into the rise and interest rates as well. So you have to know the seasonality and the macro picture of what to invest in as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Off the backs of that, what sectors are best to invest in the down market?
Speaker 2: Healthcare for sure, I love.
Speaker 4: Third, I will probably look at oil and then b I will look at commodities. So I would go healthcare first. Well, no, no, let me scratch it. I would go defense. I don't love all defense companies, but in a down market, and if we're going to enter a longer war cycle, which we've been in war forever as a country, I would go healthcare defense first. Or defense second, for sure, those are the three that I would go with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would take our commodities and peril with defense.
Speaker 5: So historically, historically, this is based on history.
Speaker 6: Obviously, in the down market, utilities, healthcare, and consumer staples are the safest and probably the best investments.
Speaker 5: This is always based on the data.
Speaker 6: Consumer stables make sense, all right, These are the things that we're always going to need. Beverages, food, home care supplies, personal supplies. These things were always going to need, whether it's a bull market or band market.
Speaker 5: Those are necessities.
Speaker 2: And we get the coke versus pepsi later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We talk about all the time and we talk about ETF.
Speaker 6: So XLP would be if you don't know what consumer stables are, that would be a good ETF to look at and just look at the holdings and look at the allocations based on those holdings. So if you're looking at it from an individual standpoint, you can see the companies, or if you want to have a safe route investing in ETF, you can see that they.
Speaker 5: Have there what they have there.
Speaker 6: Consumer discretionary would be something like we always talk about when we talk about XL Y. But again those are things that we kind of spend when we have more money. Right, this is like when we have discretionary income. These are the type of things we spend on. So you'll find Amazon. So it's kind of the inverse. Right when money starts to slow down, then we go back to the necessities again, food and beveraged personal items. So healthcare you spoke about, but utilities is something as well. Yeah, again these are necessities, right, We're going to need power, all these things that become necessities in life or the way is how we should be looking at it from an investment standpoint. What do we absolutely need? Do we need communication? Do we need utilities? Do we need to Yeah? This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. And C Bank National Association member fdic erners.
Speaker 5: What's Up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 5: Whether it's a.
Speaker 6: Local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash, eyo well out to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go, backslash euyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home Apple and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: So if we're looking at necessities, we're looking at need when it's subsessionary time, this is where our focus kind of should be.
Speaker 4: The only thing I would say about utilities is you have to know when to get out, because if we're back in a low interest rate environment, you could miss out an opportunity to get five hundred to one thousand percent gain on the tech side. So I agree, but it's more of a if I had a secondary portfolio, I will follow that. But if we got back to zero to three percent interest rate, I would have to take profit in the utilities and consumer the discretion area and then go back to If you want to talk rotation, that is a macro rotation that heads funds too used, not like the quarter to quarter that they often talk.
Speaker 5: I think that doesn't. I think we agree healthcare is number one. We both get absolutely. But you said oil, minister. In why you said oil usually because.
Speaker 4: If oil goes up higher, our economy tends to go down. Doing war USO tends to shoot up a lot more crude and WTI goes up a lot more. So it's not one that I've always loved. But if I'm looking historically at what does shoot up, oil does go up in that commodity space when a market is down overall, Like if we go to one hundred and fifteen dollars a barrow, which I'm not saying we will, but that will be a sign of suppression in the economy overall. Like vice is always number one for me, but if I have to pick second, like seeing where the price of oil is is a determining factor of where the economy is as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember during the pandemic it was negative. Remember how and what negative? I was crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of oil, so do you think oil will plummet or will continue to go higher in this current economy?
Speaker 4: That I think oil will pull back a little bit, maybe high eighties, and then we'll.
Speaker 5: Start to shoot back up.
Speaker 4: So we're in a very interesting space because we're not clear on what's going to happen with Hamas. We'll talk about kinds of permanent and a few they're going on strike. You a w astilling proceedings. A Hollywood strike just ended. So and Troy said it like when it was negative, people began to build positions in oil. I think the highest it got to maybe it was ninety one bucks about a year and a half later. So we're going to be like a place where it's chopping back and forth for a little bit. Ultimately, like oil prices are going to come down because if not, consumers are going to get crushed and businesses that are going to get crushed. But I think we'll see prices come down, then shoot back up, and then ultimately go back down in about three or four months.
Speaker 6: You know what's interesting and maybe you could again just break this down for the people who may be unfamiliar, the correlation between the oil prices and when we see conflicts or war and so over the weekend we saw oil go up by four percent. Yeah, so we saw this happen when Ukraine and when Russia is Ukraine and with a conflict, we saw oil prices have volatility. So what's the correlation between oil and conflict and war?
Speaker 4: Because we don't control our oil supply as cleanly as we should because we're dependent on others. So now, of course I believe I think Saudi Arable said that they may release barrels to offset the prices so it doesn't hurt everyone during this time, because you don't want a whole bunch of reasons to not invest or for people to be timid, and we probably have ten of them right now. We don't need another five on top of it. But the correlation is like, because we don't control our supply and other countries have a vested interest in it, ore prices can continue to go higher during times of conflict because of people are going to keep the reserves, usually to themselves. Ultimately, how this always plays out with oil, everyone's worried for two or three months and it goes down. That would be the same case here. Also wants to push forward to go towards EV so we can have a control of that market cap, even though if we talk about EV, EV isn't as clean as everyone thinks it is, and most of the people in oil will have majority of market share in the EV space. But because we don't control our own supply, that's why you will see a lot of price manipulation with oil during times of conflict.
Speaker 6: Yeah, conflict, natural disasters, we've seen that before. Yeah, it's seasonality. So all these things play a role in when we're talking about oil. So yeah, anything to keep it on.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.