Speaker 1: Ah, are we doing a short or a gene? I don't know what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Geane, do you want to have a stronger rash between your legs from all of the chafing and the ruffing? That's insane?
Speaker 1: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Alive six eight an action? Is this an echo? Because I'm in a kitchen? Sure is for this to be watching? We really want to know to do for dinner tonight?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Everybody? Welcome to Calm Down Podcast. I'm on the road and lucky me, my hotel has a mini kitchen, not a mini fridge, a mini kitchen, so that's exciting. I will be here all day. Aaron, my little bronze beauty, just got back from a much needed and deserved trip with your hobby. I'm on the road for work, coming to live by the time this airs well, actually the Belmont six will not have even happened by then.
Speaker 1: But I'm in.
Speaker 2: Sara and I am ready. So for anyone that has anything for me to do in Saratoga, since I'm taking up residency here, I would let you all know I heard Saratoga springs just like these hot springs or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got to check at home. Oh you know, I love me the pony. So I'm excited to work the Belmont six, which is actually in Saratoga because last year it was at Belmont Park and Saratoga is the oldest racetrack uh in America.
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 2: Fun fact for those of you worse racing, Well, not.
Speaker 1: Your weeks. There you are, You're back, You're good rolling.
Speaker 2: See see I told you I'm want doing the podcast. Why could we heard? Possibly? Also, his picture when he comes up is Enrique and Clasius. I can't put I'm like something. I like to change his picture all the time, and it's never actually him, it's just someone else like Will Ferrell and Rique Iglesias, Ricky Martin. Anyway, the racetrack opened in eighteen sixty three. For those of you interested in a horse racing lesson, think about that, eighteen sixty three, this horse track has been around. I can't wait, as a gal who loves the ponies, get on over here. I actually told our executive producer, Bill Richards. I asked him if I could do some interviews on the horse because you know now that I have a horse I think I'm like some professional he said. He was like, no, no, but thank you for asking. And then I sent him a picture of me on the horse so he had receipts that I'm actually able to ride the horse. He still said, no, you will not be doing that. But anyways, I'm just happy to be here. I'm carrying.
Speaker 1: The women that do that for I've watched it obviously on the derby. The women that do that are incredible. I mean I can barely, you know, get out there. And let's be clear, I'm not running. We've seen videos. I'm not running anybody down. I'm too old for that shit. Kyle, I don't. I used to have to run down, but he's gracious enough. You don't. You really don't even have to run that hard. Guys, like, let's be honest, they'll they'll stop for you. They will. But I give those women so much credit. That is you are dealing with how much does a horse weigh? Hundreds of pounds?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean it barries depending on the horse, but yes, yes, an animal, and then trying to catch you know, the person, and conduct an interview and make sense and listen, and that is awesome. That is just you know what, I totally agree with you, Maggie, and our crew is the one that has the owner doing that because she is the professional to do it. But what gets me about a horse is when for a horse race, it's like it happens to Freakness, it happened ms at any horse race. But like horses, I always think about what they're doing is like they're getting ready to like go into the starting gate. They're like they always have like a trail horse like with them, and there I feel like they're like talking to them or like playing with it. It's like you know, and like an athlete's like so focused and like concentrated on what they're about to do. And I fully believe a horse is If anyone wants to debate me on whether or not a horse is an athlete, like get out of here. Of course a horse is an athlete, hella. But like they're like playing with the other horse, and I don't know, just like reminds me like these are animals and they're so fun and there's like I look at a horse and I'm just like in awe of like what this animal does and like how beautiful they are. But five seconds before they go on. They're just like are supposed to run, They're like playing with the other more. Yeah, except Court it's so adorable.
Speaker 1: He just texted and said, horses usually run from nine hundred to twelve hundred pounds, and you got a sideline reporter on the back trying to you know, handle the horse, go after the you know the person, she's the jockey. She's interviewing on a horse. I find it fascinating. I find it incredible. I could never do your job, and I look up to you so exactly. That's why I will rock. Correct. You just came back from a much needed trip. As I said, tell me everything. Oh so wait before we get to that, let's recap. Even before all that, we had a lot on Balin. We had a time.
Speaker 2: We had so much fun. Thank you guys for whoever watched and like said stuff.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Aaron has done late night talk shows before, but as I had mentioned on the podcast, I was a little nervous, not because just anytime you do something for the first time, you are like okay, and like you obviously knew what was going on. But it was great. It was We were so excited to be there. We were so thankful and it was so interesting and I don't know how you felt, but Jimmy Fallon couldn't be a more gracious host. Like usually it's us asking people questions, so like okay, sure, no problem. But being on the other side where like you don't know what they're going to ask you or you don't know like their style, that wonderful human makes you feel like I've never met him before, and he made me feel like I've known him forever.
Speaker 1: Was so lovely.
Speaker 2: Came into the dressing rooms before the show even started, which.
Speaker 1: Don't all do, by the way, and I didn't know if he would, and I thought that was so cool of him to do that.
Speaker 2: It just immediately makes you feel comfortable, and it was really and I've thought a lot about that after the fact, after we sobered up from celebrating our time on Foulin, I thought about how I want to make sure that any guests that I ever have, whether it's on Thursday night or on Sunday or if it's you know, anyone that we have even coming in or coming onto the desk after the game, like just always make sure that they feel as comfortable as you can, because not everyone. You can be a great asset and not like doing interviews or you you know, whatever the case may be. So I just want to make sure that, like I treat guests the same way that he treated us, because I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot going on. It's at his studio. I've never done his show either, only got to do it once during COVID and that was at home. He's great. It's so funny because you know, when people come and see us, like I had. I said to Jared the other day, people say the most random things, and I get it. It's your nerves.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: The first time I ever met Brett Farv, I asked him how he how he was doing. I asked how his wife was. I missed. I said his wife's name wrong, like like a total idiot. I grew up a Brett far fan. I know what his wife's name is, and I, you know, fumbled that. So I felt like an asshole. Like I think about when you meet people that you've always wanted to meet, like how do you keep your cool? And when Jimmy came to say hi, I ran up to him to hug him, and he was kind of like butt out ha hi like air kiss and I was like, oh shit, Sorryer, you not a hugger and he's like, no, I don't want to get my makeup on you, or probably he didn't want my makeup on him. So I felt so bad. And then when we walked out for real, he was like, now we can hug and I was like, oh okay. And I look like a total asshole when I walked out because I was excited to hug him. But he is exactly I feel like what you want him to be. He was so great. I wanted to hang out with him after. Yeah, we wouldn't have known he was there because the damage the two of us did at a bar after was disgusting. You would have thought we won an oscar for Christ's sakes, not been on Jimmy Fallon. And we were definitely feeling great about our appearance on the Late Show and or the Tonight Show. Sorry, And I don't know how I got up for my flight the next day. I thought I was going to vomit.
Speaker 2: Actually, So we go out to a restaurant afterwards, and it always starts this way. I'll have a whatever margarita after I got no Suner then it was seven margaritas later, and then we're off to the next place, and then we're up to the next place and in the morning, and by morning, I mean one o'clock in the afternoon. I finally got up and I was like, how did this bitch get on her flight? I have no idea, but it was really fun and you were not an husshole. I do have to always point out these things because it means a lot to me that you're always so protective and like you are and I don't even know if you realize.
Speaker 1: That you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Aaron again has been on these late night shows before and I haven't. And so we're right, we're about to go out. We're behind the curtain.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's like we're standing there right. We were like, this is fucking cool.
Speaker 2: I never ever, ever, I was in a deep dive last night because I couldn't go to bed after I got in here late, and I ended up down a rabbit hole as I normally do, of like random shit on Instagram, and I stumbled across this ellen degenerous interview with Taylor Swift that was like so great and like ten minutes long and anyways, and it had brought up the fact that, you know how, one of my many reasons I love her is that she was like, never take for granted, like this is where you always wanted to be, So like, don't be annoyed by the person that comes up that wants to say hi to you, Don't be annoyed by the person that wants to take a picture. Don't be annoyed by these opportunities because this is what you wish that you could have had one day. So if I would have told my younger self that I got to go on the Tonight Show with you and like talk about our podcast, like I would have been like wait what So as we're standing behind that curtain, I was thinking to myself like this is fucking awesome, and I never want to think like, oh, of course, like this should happen to us, like what or what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: So Aaron my point is, Aaron goes, do we hold hands? And I just walk out because it was like it's one thing to get opportunities and to do things in life by yourself, but like to get to do it with you. I just thought it was so sweet and it was like two like young like little best friend girls that are like getting this, you know, I don't know it, just said it was the way that you said it. So we walked out like arbitar, and I just will never forget that. So you're always so good about it, so thank.
Speaker 1: You, and you forget, you know, to that point as well, you forget when you're doing things like that. And I think I had said that, like, hey, you know, like I want to try to remember this, like be in the moment. Be in the moment, because a lot of times I go like, well I black out. I'm like, all right, let's go. You turn into a machine when you're on television. But the response we got from our friends and co workers were really cool, was really cool, Like even like executives at Fox reached out and we're like, whoa the Tonight show? How cool is that? And I was like, damn straight, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: And I don't really cool. And I don't think it can be overstated too that I felt so grateful to be there during fleet week because it goes and it reminds us that without this. I'm not saying this because it sounds good to say it. I'm saying it because, like I said, my sister was in the military. Your grandparents, my grand grandfather's sure sit there. And people that defend this country, who risk their lives, who are away from their families on ten different you know, deployments, And I just never take for granted that like we get to do something cool, but these are the people that are in the audience, these are the people that should be up here being interviewed. So I don't know, I just also thought that was like an exclamation point on an already really cool experience. Also how hot to like military guys look in their uniform. Even one marine when I went in San Diego. Oh yeah, I dated a marine and simplify he was his name was Jason, and he was like ripped and just like the picture perfect like pillar of who was like what a marine looks like. And I don't know, I just always thought it was like I didn't really love going to the base. That made me nervous, like showing my ID. I thought I was gonna get arrested, Like you know when you have like a cop behind you in the car and you're like I've done nothing, but like, oh my god, what if I get pulled over my hand nowhere? Oh my God, I think, by the way, I can't get in a car here in New York. I'm in New York right now. I still haven't paid the two speeding tickets that you and I got when we went to the Hamptons. I had never gotten a speeding ticket, you guys in my life. Aaron and I drive got Hampton's got pulled over on the way out and on the way out there and then on the way home. Has ya gal paid those parking tickets?
Speaker 1: Nope? Or not parking tickets? Take of a car you care drive? Does anyone know?
Speaker 2: Like, could I get arrested if I am behind the wheel here in New York for unpaid speeding tickets?
Speaker 1: Were like court?
Speaker 2: Or I didn't do anything because I don't live here, So like where were they sending the tickets?
Speaker 1: It's a fair question. I'd also like to say, you're there working for Fox, so you shouldn't be getting behind a wheel anyways. So that's good, But maybe if you see a cop you should tell them like, well, that's if they were outing yourself. But it'd be like, hey, you know.
Speaker 2: Hypothetically, I have a friend as a friend, I know.
Speaker 1: It just makes me think about that every time a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, is that my way to get out of the ticket? I was with? Who were the guests? We were?
Speaker 3: We were, oh my god, you guys, do you want to have a Brady moment?
Speaker 1: Shall we say it? No, we don't want it. Okay, we won't say it for the most of you that are wondering.
Speaker 2: No, there was a really bratty girl that we saw out and we just had a fun moment.
Speaker 1: But AnyWho, back to us, that was great, great, we won an Academy Award award.
Speaker 2: I'd like to thank well, actually, since we're talking to the people that listen, I'd like to thank everyone that listened because it was all about.
Speaker 1: The podcast, which was so special.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and we were talking about it on the pregame. So those of you that didn't get a chance to listen this week, one of our wonderful you have her hand, you have her name in front of you. One of our wonderful listeners offered to make us outfits for the Taylor Swift concert. Shut your mouth. That is so cute and just told me about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get into all that. When we talked to about the Taylor Swift portion of the show this segment looking we got to see some guys.
Speaker 2: I forgot my computer because I've been on the road for like already for days, and so I'm on the road for another Tenny did I mention that? Okay, we got a curisa, you're traveling, but I forgot my computer and my microphone. So Aaron's producing this podcast and I love right now that there's like she looks like she's like a radio d DI. She's got like notes over here, she got notes up here. She's like, okay, stay on test. Okay.
Speaker 1: So we just went on a trip to Mexico and had a great time. Needed second trip without Mac. Did fine? Missed him but we were good, had a great time. Well, let's let's not blaze over that for a second. Let's not close up, because I think that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Do you get nervous and like, like what's the feeling of like leaving him, like where it's like you miss him for the first five minutes or it's like I don't miss him at all until like a day's gone by, Like I have questions about this as a new parent.
Speaker 1: Miss him throughout. But also I think traveling so much when we had him right off the mat for work has really helped. We probably do three to four facetimes a day to check in make sure everything's good. The only thing I'd really be nervous about is if something happened and we couldn't it was difficult to get a hold of us. But that's not happening because we have our phones. We've got so many hands on the ground over here in terms of is it hands on the ground, feet on the ground, on the ground, but that's there. It's on the ground. Well, these were made for walking, and yeah, we have so many boots on your hands on the ground, don't It's so great? So many germs. But yeah, if there was an emergency and needed help, we'd be okay, I need help now. Though I have very I have very, very sensitive skin. And I'm not talking about acne. I have such sensitive skin that if I wear a baseball hat, I have a mark on my head. If I brush my teeth with very minty toothpaste, I get red marks down my face. My son now has this too, if like we had the bib on for lunch and he got a bib like a red mark. It's just I always have had sensitive skin. I don't know what in the hell was going on, but I was in the ocean for a minute. We talked about that, me getting clobbered by the waves. Then I went to the pool and I noticed right when I was leaving, I was like, I have like a little bit of like a rash on my legs, like some bumps. But I was like, whatever, it'll probably go away. I have sensitive skin. Cut to three days later, this rash is all over my entire body. I have it right now on my neck, it's on my face, it's it is red on my neck, but it's not super itchy. It's just really really bumpy. So finally I decided to get in touch with the doctor and I was like, hey, what do you think, And she's like, it happens a lot. They put so much chlorine in those pools, you're probably so sensitive to it. I decided to take a bend Adroyl an hour ago, and everyone's like, you're gonna be so tired. And now it's like mind over matter. I've had seventeen cups of coffee. I'm fine, I'm not tired. I'm I'm fine, but yeah, I'm all asleep in like five minutes through the over matter that my doctor wanted to give me a steroid, and I was like, Eh, I don't want to do a steroid. So I'm like hoping to God this goes away. That's a days have we had this. I got back on Saturday. It's Monday, but it really kicked up. Yes, you're flaired up, all flare up. I'm glad to just take it show.
Speaker 2: That's not at all like that where you're like, I'm sorry though, is it all over your body?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's the Christmas vacation. We're getting redder because you're rubbing it.
Speaker 1: And you're touching it. You're touching it. But anyways, let's go back to Mexico. We're in the pool where apparently I, you know, was affected by the chlorine, and we're talking about the podcast because several people came up to us while we were there. You know, forget the fact I'm on you know, America's Game of the Week and work, you know, Super Bowls, love you on, Calm down, thank you so much. Jared's like sitting next to this girl as we're laying down, as we're laying out, and she's talking about the eras tour and I go, oh my god, when are you going? She goes, I already went, but I'm going it again. And she's like, I love you and Chrisa so much and I said thank you. She goes, you're going right, You're just not telling anybody when and I said, yeah, we're going. We're trying to figure it all out. So anyways, we get into the pool and Jared's like, wow, calm down, and I was like, I know, it's incredible that people are so like into it. We always forget people are watching and are listening. I that I posted a thing today about being a loud chewer and I said how I have to have noise in the background when you're chewing because your jaw pops and he goes, yeah, I saw that. That really upset me. And I was like why and he goes, well, I never bring up the fact that you tube gum with your mouth open.
Speaker 2: Oh Jared from the Upper Debt.
Speaker 1: And you know what, He's never brought that up. And I said why haven't you said that before? And he goes, I don't know, but he goes, you too gum so loud? Yeah, feel really bad and he goes, what give me a podcast. He goes, I'll have four hours of material. I was like, oh right, okay, here's what we're going to do.
Speaker 2: Because Steve has to say Steve always has the oh with Jared and I got on there, we could Steve wants to call it Martini Talk. Okay, so you know what, Steve, how about Aaron and I take the week off of Calm Down and all of you guys can write in questions for Steve and Jared and they'd be happy to answer them. They're waiting for the opportunity to have a rebuttal to everything that we say about them. Steve actually wants to be a part of this podcast. He's calling in in the middle of it. No, I mean, my god, longtime listener, first time caller, buddy.
Speaker 1: Not in the first time caller.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is good news because maybe the podcast allows you know, him to open up and say things that he wouldn't normally say. You know, it's bringing you guys closer.
Speaker 1: Well, I now have anxiety that I chew them a lot because I'm worried about breath. And I now feel like my whole crew feels this way about me. Yeah, been around me and now it's a real focus of mine to be a close mouth gum cheer because I didn't know I was. Because so here's what Aaron does everyone everything that I feel terrible now right, So now she's leapfrog to the whole world thinks that she's allowed gum cheer and she'll never cheer gum again. And she's like, oh my god, I'm stressed upout like clim because they think I'm allowed to.
Speaker 2: So I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: You know, no, you're fine, but I do appreciate that. Jared said that, Oh he came out of the gates fire. No, no, you you gone really loud. Thanks. Thanks. So, speaking of the Taylor Swift tour, he posted last week that we are going. We are so excited. Jaredt has some anxiety and he gets me going. It's like, well, well, we need to parking pass and we need a car service and all this stuff. AnyWho, we asked our listeners to give us some tips, and we got some great ones. Everybody that wrote said, sneakers, comfortable shoes, you're on your feet, and you know a couple of people said they wore booze. They made a mistake of wearing fun shoes and they couldn't dance around like wear sneakers and just enjoy yourself, be comfortable. Whether it could be a factor in terms of rain, in terms of heat. There was a people said, you know, they like to dress up in sparkles, your favorite era. Somebody said we should have shirts made that said do it for America with an eighty seven on the back. That's so cute. And in fact, like you said, we have a woman who is adorable and I just DMed it to Her name is Lauren Elizabeth Design and she said she would love to dress us Charles with design.
Speaker 2: I can't take it, and yes, I would love for you to if you're offering to make us outfits. I mean, that is so sweet and it's along the same lines, you know what I just got to say to people, because people, I don't know why I'm even having any sort of effort or energy put towards this. Do you guys not understand that we don't take it seriously about the setting up tailor and trassing.
Speaker 1: A running joke?
Speaker 2: Okay, we never ever have claimed, have claimed or declared like, yes we do it tongue in cheek because he's the one that said originally that he owes us big time. It's now a joke. You guys need to fucking calm down. I don't I need to calm down. I don't need to swear when people are like, oh what is to me?
Speaker 1: What did you see?
Speaker 2: Just like just like comments, you know what I mean, Like when people are like, oh, I love that these two were taking credit for setting them up. He's actually Patrick Mahomes or it was so and I'm like, you guys, oh my, relax, it has become a joke. And by the way, Travis is in on the joke. That's the whole thing. So for any of you that are making comments like we actually are taking credit, RelA.
Speaker 1: We aren't. We aren't taking her credit.
Speaker 2: We love him and we're happy that they're happy. Okay, like jeshus. Now back to Laura Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: You're actually reminding me of Travis right now when he's on tour with her and he's coming from some amazing like either hotel or you know, condo that they're in. You're you're like Travis on the errors tour right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the background, which this background changes everywhere. My background might look a little bit different than the palatial palace. But either way, I want his equipment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were a bunch of articles that came out about that whole thing because Travis was so great and he commented on the Tonight Show, Instagram and everything, and yeah, I saw a couple of things, Oh they're taking all the credit again, and it was like, your clickbab is so boring. It's so boring. I mean I said this on the on the trip with Jared. At one moment someone saying they broke up. At another moment they're engaged. And then there's another thing where somebody's like she's pregnant. It's like stop.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine on any level where it's like you just have to like being that famous where no matter what you do, no matter where you are, like you have to anyway. So that's a conversation for another time. But either way, I this can't come soon enough, by the way, it's already June. It's coming, This is coming. This is like I thought about Garrett the other day because you know, what's his phrase that he says, don't don't cram for the exam, don't prance to the exam, And I don't have an outfit and by the time I get back home and then whatever, So I better get going because I'm cray.
Speaker 1: You know, we have Lauren Elizabeth design. I think I would like to take part in the Sparkle part of the show. I just don't. I need to be comfortable, and I think, Ah, are we doing work or a gene I don't know what we're doing, Jeane, do.
Speaker 2: You want to have a really junger rash between your legs from all of the chafing and the rubbing that's in soil or leather to justin Timberlake, which was crazy, Well, I don't know. We obviously cramped for the exam on that one. We did not think that one through at all, but absolutely not. There cannot be any gene material on.
Speaker 1: This so we get as cold. We're not going to be cold. There's like eight million people in that state, right.
Speaker 2: This is what's really embarrassing. I was dancing at a club, which I don't have any business at this age dancing at a club. Actually, you know what, Okay, I'll dance at a club all night long, linel Ritchie. I was doing moves that like, I don't know, probably shouldn't have been doing.
Speaker 1: I woke up. It was two days ago.
Speaker 2: I was at a club sore from the dancing in the club. I was like, oh my god, why are my legs so sore? And I was like, wasn't from working out? From dancing at a club shirted? Oh my god, I wore a sport. By the way, can we talk about it?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Please talk to yourself. Let me show you this sport. I haven't because it's still in my back.
Speaker 1: Hold on at a scot Front maybe Lauren Elizabeth Design. I'd like to wear a sport to Taylor's swim Guys. This is serious.
Speaker 3: I never have I ever shout out to Julia Switch.
Speaker 1: Julia at Switch, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I needed an outfit and Julia at Switch this great. That again my sweet friend Aaron, because every time I need something, Aaron has somebody for it. You you could wear that to the Aras tour shorts. We got a scort. I was moving and shaking in this thing and that's when my livers saw a black like little sheer number. But never have I ever had more fun dancing because I wasn't afraid. Friday flip up day, No problem for this gap. It's a sport, you know what? I mean, So I think that that's the move A score. I just said, Elizabeth's design. If you want to make me a sparkle scort scort scort shorts in the skirts, you never wore one of those.
Speaker 1: I was so crazy looking. I couldn't even keep a score up. I had to do elastic jeens because nothing would say on this body? Why because I was so mean? Pull you little cute?
Speaker 2: Oh you're so tall and skinny. Poor Aaron said, we're a last because she's so tall skinny.
Speaker 1: So because stretch the stretch, that's amazing cute. Right, yeah, I'll word again if you were.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just excited for it. I love having things on the calendar to look forward to. I don't know how you guys feel, but it like makes me work harder because I'm like, Okay, I get through this, and I get to do that, and then that and then most about a breath from joining my sport here I am. We got to get that rash taken care of. We have so many things we did get involved with. That's really all I had on the rundown.
Speaker 1: Missy.
Speaker 2: Unless you get more, well, I don't know. You did a great job producing today's segment. Thank you so much for doing that. And Kurt Our sweet producer who's filling in for Ryan, just said we're good to wrap. I do see that shot now. I got well now because I've been paying attention. I'm just letting you do everything because you know I'm irresponsible. I'm the student who just cheated off your test. I love you so much. I've missed you. I feel like also, I've been gone and you've been gone, so I haven't talked to you every day. And we did like a ten minute catchup earlier on the phone, and it's not enough. I still feel like we have things to discuss. Never never enough, never ever ever.
Speaker 1: Guys keep sending your suggestions for us. We are very excited and yeah, we uh were here for it all.
Speaker 2: Tune into the Belmont sakes I will for those that I know. I really that the child in me loves covering this race. I used to go to the racetrack with my grandpa and who would give me twenty dollars to bet and then not tell my grandma that we were at the racetrack because he was babysitting me, but we were going to gamble.
Speaker 1: So I get very nostalgia when I get a chance to work.
Speaker 2: These races, because I just think about my grandpa, who has since passed, and I just love it. So tune into Fox on Saturday for the races, and I'll put on my instant story, all my degenerate gambling predictions. And I love you guys, and thank you for listening, and thank you for I don't know, just like giving us a platform to have a chat.
Speaker 1: We we love you. Take that scort around Saratoga, sister, goddamn right, love you. Calm down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.