Speaker 1: One hour two Sean Hennity Show toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine point one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I mean, the left cannot stop themselves, They can't help themselves. It is that their desire for open borders, amnesty, sanctuary cities and states, they cling to it like manna from heaven. It is so beyond frustrating. Now, if you don't respect America's laws and our borders and our sovereignty, you don't belong here. You've been given an opportunity to self deport. That means free transportation back to the country of origin where you came from. And we're even putting money in your pocket, because in the end, it's a lot cheaper for us to give you a little bit of money to re establish your life as an incentive to go home, and you retain the right to come into the country legally. That is a pretty strong incentive for people. If they enjoyed their time here, even though they shouldn't have been here, that would be a strong incentive. But it it doesn't matter how many Americans die, It doesn't matter how many Americans have been raped, It doesn't matter how many children have been molested. It doesn't matter how many cartel members and drug good dealers have killed Americans. The Left never wants to talk about the victims of their wide open borders, which which became the biggest national security threat, most preventable national security threat in history. With Biden, Harris and may Orcus. They don't want to talk about any of that, which is so frustrating to me. And now they're pressing forward the Dignity Act, which is if you've been here five years, passed the citizenship. I mean, even some Republicans are caving on this. And I understand that there are people that may have been here twenty, twenty five, thirty years. They're not on my You're if they're working, if they are paying their taxes, if they're obeying the laws, They're not at the top of my priority list for deportation. We have too many murderers, rapists, you know, child molesters, other violent criminals. We've got to get rid of first known terrorists that are in the country. We know they're here, we don't know where they are. But this is not the priority the Democrats, you know, they're too busy calling Ice, Gestapo, Nazi and fascist, even though they have been arresting the worst of the worst and putting their own lives in harm's way to do so. Here is Congresswoman sad to say from my free state of Florida, Maria Salazar pushing this amnesty quote Dignity Act for illegal immigrants, and here's what she said to ABC News.
Speaker 2: We give them dignity.
Speaker 3: At some point in the future, another legislator will write another law to give them paths to citizenship. Right now, what we need to do is to buy peace for these people, allow them to stay, to continue working because they're needed.
Speaker 4: You see.
Speaker 3: It's what all I'm trying to do is to bring some common sense, which is the least common of all senses, to this conversation. The economy needs them. They do not have a criminal record, they have not gone into trouble, They have been here for a long time, they have roots in the country. Let them stay, don't give them any type of federal programs and allow them to pay taxes, help the Social Security Fund, and let them stay a contribute with the economy with no criminal record.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with that?
Speaker 3: We need them.
Speaker 2: We need them.
Speaker 1: Actually, we can bring in enough people except the only difference would be we have to vet people that come into this country to make sure they don't have radical associations. We need a health check, and we need to know they're not going to be a financial burden on the American people. There's so much misinformation as it relates to this quote Dignity Act. Anyway, Brandon Gill, Congressman from Texas, good to have you. Your reaction to Maria Salazar.
Speaker 5: Sean, thanks for having me on. I mean this the Dignant DoD Act. And remember the name of it is the dignand DoD Act that's written in a foreign language. That's in the bill text itself. Because it's a a bill that benefits foreigners at the expense of the American people. This is an amnesty bill, plane and simple. It's a bill that the day it's enacted, if it is enacted, twelve million illegal aliens are automatically given legal status to stay in the United States. On top of that, it allows the DHS to bring in illegal aliens who have already been deported back into the country if they meet certain criteria. On top of that, it stops the president from deporting virtually anybody for two years because if anybody is taught. If immigration officials catch any illegal alien, they have to prove and show that that illegal alien has been here for less than five years in order to deport them. And the illegal alien, who is, by the way, is we're always told undocumented can simply say I've been here for longer than five years, and we don't have any evidence to show otherwise. So this is an amnesty bill. It's exactly the kind of legislation that Republicans want and mandate to stop. We want to mandate in the last election cycle, to secure the border, to deport illegal aliens, to do all of the things that this bill makes far, far worse.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't see this gaining traction, although I was watching Mike Lawler on with Laura Ingram last night and he's defending this, and I think he did a poor job in doing so. Why how many Republicans are supporting this?
Speaker 5: Well, right right now, I believe there's about twenty. I don't have the list in front of me, but it's about twenty Republicans. But the reality is, and I think more and more people are seeing this and listen, Mike Lawler and Maria Salas are their colleagues, the friends, They're just wrong on this. More and more people are seeing that this is a dream bill for Democrats. Democrats get their political power from illegal immigration, that impacts congressional apportionment, illegal aliens who are voting, that's everything that we're trying to fight against. So I don't think this bill is going to go anywhere. But that's why I've been so vocal on it is to make sure that it doesn't go anywhere. I want to make sure this bill doesn't get a vote in committee, it doesn't get a vote on the House floor, because it's a horrendous piece of legislation.
Speaker 2: Well, it certainly is.
Speaker 1: Look, I've had a lot of discussions with a lot of different people, and the bill that they passed in the Senate was a disgrace. Obviously, the Save Act didn't get passed, but funding Department of Homeland Security didn't work either. It seems to be a consensus now between the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson and Majority Leader John Thune on how to move forward. Have you gone over the points of whatever that consensus bill is going to be?
Speaker 5: You know, the things that we want to make sure is make sure that DHS and ICE and border patrol are all properly funded, and there are a couple different ways to do that. Of course, there is the appropriations bill, which Democrats have fought against. Possibly we can do that in reconciliation. But if we're going to do that, if we're going to fund these programs in reconciliation, which only requires fifty votes in the SIN and it's a different procedural way to do it, we want to make sure that we get that done before we pass an appropriations bill that doesn't have funding for those programs in it. In other words, we want to make sure that Democrats don't try to play some kind of silly political game to stop us from getting the money that our DHS agency needs, that our ICE agents need, that our TSA workers need. So that's where we're at right now. We're working through all of the details of this kind of kind of as we speak.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of reconciliation. I like the idea that it's a simple majority. I think we effectively used it to pass the one big, beautiful bill. The one thing that is in question, though, is if you look at the very, very kind of arcane rules associated with reconciliation, which for the record, is how Obama passed Obamacare, is that it has to be related to budgetary matters only and exclusively. Is there any way the provisions in the Save Act can be tied.
Speaker 5: To such candidly? I don't think so, Sean. There might be some you know, broad stipulations that we can put into reconciliation, but nothing like the Save Act as we've been debating it for the past several months, and that's one of the issues that we've been up against. The only way to get the Save Act signed into law, and that's the goal here is not messaging, not political games. It's to make this law. The only way to do that really is for the Senate to utilize the talking filibuster to get it passed with a simple majority out of the Senate. I don't think that, you know. There Again, We're going to do everything that we can, but reconciliation is not an off ramp for us, and shouldn't be seen as an off ramp for us to fail on the Save Acts. That's something we need to get through with a talking filibuster in the Senate.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree, but in reality, I don't think we're going to get this passed, and you know, the idea that this is not universal, that every elected official would want proof of citizenship and voter ID is beyond any comprehension I have, and we just don't have the votes for it.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Now, I know that there was a lot of talk, and we've had Mike Lee and Ted Cruz on this program exhaustively discussing a talking filibuster, but that still doesn't get us over the finish line in the end, does it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: I think if we could get all of the Republicans on board, we could get it done in that sort of.
Speaker 2: But the reality is we don't have them all on board.
Speaker 5: That's the problem, right, You're right, that's exactly right, and that's you know, I've been pushing for that incredibly hard, but we don't have the Republican votes to do that currently, and that's why we're looking at any possible alternative if we can't get the Save Act and reconciliation, which we can't, is there a watered down form of voter ID that we can get in reconciliation and starting to get into the technical nuances of the legislation itself, because as you mentioned, it's the Senate parliamentarian who ultimately decides what can and can't be in reconciliation.
Speaker 1: All right, Congressman Brandon gil we appreciate you being with us. Thanks for the update. Let's get to our phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. So we have Pete in Boston. What's up, Pete? How are you?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: I was watching an interview with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird back in the day they were on Letterman. It was like a twenty minute segment and they were great together. I think I think the NBA some of the greatest days ever was Bird versus Magic, and that really was magic in so many different ways. And to hear them talk about how competitive they were was amazing.
Speaker 8: They really weren't. And they as much as they seem to be friends now, they weren't back then. That's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well they were and they weren't. I mean, there was just a deep respect on both sides. And you know, I mean, I mean, you watch highlights of Larry Bird in his heyday, I mean, there was nobody better. You watch highlights of Magic in his heyday and nobody better. I'll tell you funny. You want to hear a quick story about Magic. I ran into him once. I was traveling and I go into a restaurant and him walks Magic Johnson, and I walk up to him and I said, I'm I said, I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: He looks at me and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, no way, no, no, it's not you, no way, and then he just he just did it with that big, infectious smile of his and it was a pretty cool moment.
Speaker 2: I sent him over a bottle of wine.
Speaker 8: Oh that is super cool. Good for you.
Speaker 2: It was fun. But he was like so welcoming.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 2: He just he couldn't have been nicer. He really was a good guy.
Speaker 8: The bird McHale era in Boston was I was just blessed.
Speaker 2: Bird McHale paris DJ.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, you just you just didn't have Danny Aine. You didn't have any any better team than that. It was like one of the best of all time.
Speaker 8: God bless reda back and put together an amazing group.
Speaker 2: He did. For sure. What's going on well?
Speaker 8: Being an Irish Catholic good boy from Boston. You were talking yesterday about the Lord's Prayer and I have a little confession and also an explanation for you. My wife came to this country from Russia, so she had no religion. She became an American citizen, and I gotta admit I wouldn't have passed that test, even though I'm a BC grad. She showed me the test, and embarrassingly, I don't think I would have passed it. Well, I would go to church, I'm so I didn't come home and tell her that God says hello. Well, she got tired of that sarcasm after a while. If she decided, you want to go to church with me, she enjoyed it. She decided to go through the r CIA process to become Catholic, So for two years she studied, and I'd go with her as often as I could. One night at the class, the priest actually sected the Lord's Prayer for us, breaking each piece out of the way I had never known of, even though it'd been a Catholic fifty years longer than her. And what he got to the pot about is to give us that trust uses as we forgive those a trespass against us. He pointed out that that's largely misunderstood. It doesn't just mean, if you forgive, you'll be forgiven. It's the depth in which you forgive is the depth that God will in turn to give you for your trustpas.
Speaker 1: Well, then, Linda, with all due respect to what were the topic we're discussing to you street binacular, she's screwed. She's in trouble because she doesn't forgive at all.
Speaker 8: And I usually agree with Linda over you. I apologize for that, but in this particular case, you were dead arm and that was just the best explanation that i'n't been given, So I wanted to share that with you. Big Fanny.
Speaker 1: Who else did a really good job of that if you can probably find it on YouTube somewhere is pastor Tim Keller. He also wrote a book about the Prodigal Son, which is really worth reading if you're interested in pursuing.
Speaker 2: But that his analysis.
Speaker 1: This was more about the other brother that wasn't happy that the father accepted, the brother that went his own way and squandered his money. So it's it's pretty interesting if you want to, if you want to expand your reading, if you have time, Linda, are you listening. You can't have a hate list, you just can't. You can't write your own Bible.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't just interpret things the way you want to. It's very very clear. Forgive us as we forgive, love others as you would like to be love, Treat others the way you want to be treated, turn the other cheek, all those things you just can't say. I have a hate list and go and God is going to understand me. That doesn't work, it doesn't fly.
Speaker 9: You're breaking up on me.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to deal with it right now anyway, Pete Austin, I can't answer that. I mean what he is?
Speaker 9: Oh, I can't answer it. I had a caller. Wait, I had a caller write me today and it was the best email I ever gotten. I'll tell you about it on the other side.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones. I really hesitate to do this because this is beginning to annoy me, because there's nothing that anybody's going to say that is going to convince Linda that she's just wrong biblically and she just wants to write the Bible her own way. But I'll entertain a couple of more calls about it until I get totally sick of it. Brian in Texas. You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hello, good afternoon, Sean. Thank you for taking my call, first time call, her, longtime listener, my friend.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. Glad you were, Glad you are with.
Speaker 5: Us, Yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to touch base with you while you are a great American and an amazing patriot. I got to ask a favor, if you stop giving Linda such a hard time?
Speaker 2: What do he means? What am I giving her a hard time about?
Speaker 7: Well, all the pasta sauce stuff and that she can't shoot correctly and given her hard time?
Speaker 1: I know, Okay, she speaks with a thick New York accent and she refuses to acknowledge it. All right, So that's that's it's not pasta sauce. It's it's pasta sauce. It's simple. Uh So I'm trying to, in a fun way, you know, make her aware of how thick that accent is.
Speaker 2: What's the other thing you're upset about?
Speaker 7: But but there's also something very attractive about it, a very strong mind.
Speaker 1: Very attractive about it. But that I'm being nice and trying to correct her and make her a better person, like when I tell her to follow the actual text of the Bible.
Speaker 7: But that's that's her accident, that's her personality, that's how God made her, and we need to embrace that because it's very attractive.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, God made God made us to just interpret the Bible any way we want, and in her case, ignore very strict that the Lord's prayer doesn't get any more closer, doesn't get any closer to Jesus than anything else, any one thing that He left us and told us and taught us, you know, to forgive others as we to give, forgive us as we forgive others.
Speaker 2: That's pretty straightforward, isn't it.
Speaker 6: That is, it is very straightforward.
Speaker 8: I completely agree with you.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't just so, I say, sauce right, she says it wrong. I say that the Bible is very very clear, forgive us as we forgive, and you don't get to write your own version of the Bible, do you well.
Speaker 7: I think having an accident and interpreting the Bible are two different things.
Speaker 8: But we shouldn't be.
Speaker 7: Able to embrace other people's dialect like for exam.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll embrace her dialect. I'm just making that's just for kicks and giggles, but on this part it's serious. I mean, she thinks that she's going to get to the Parlygates one day and she's going to say to God Almighty, our Father, the creator of the heavens in the earth. He thinks that she's going to have an opportunity to say, well, well, you know you freaking made me?
Speaker 2: What? What the what the hell?
Speaker 1: You know I have a hate list, but you know what, you made me the type of person that hates. The whole purpose is to change one's heart, that comes from the Latin to repent, to have a change her heart. So I'm just trying to inform her she doesn't get to write her own Bible, which he apparently has a name for it.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I completely agree, and I think that's why that God has taken people such as yourself and other people on this planet to be able to guide and coach.
Speaker 2: And she's uncoachable.
Speaker 9: The first of all, are you ready for me to talk about me? Or are you going to keep letting you talk about.
Speaker 1: I want to keep talking to Brian about you. Nobody invited you into this conversation.
Speaker 9: I probably wants to talk to me. Nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I would love to talk to Linda.
Speaker 2: She oh see that.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you call your version of the Bible, because apparently.
Speaker 9: First of all for it. First of all, I want to be very clear, I did not write I just want to be clear. I'm not as creative as yesterday he did. Ethan wrote it because Ethan is actually super religious. He knows the Bible inside and out. I only started reading it about a year ago, because I'm doing Bible in a year. By the way, I listened to Father Mike Schmidz if any of you are Catholic, He's awesome, YadA, YadA, AnyWho. But he wrote the Linden Aiirism. I think I'm saying that right, something like that, And he broke it down for me that there is a way for us to pray like me. And I'm just going to give you a little little synopsis here. It says, are you good? Are you gonna say something?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not not good because because you are his direct boss. Yea, And that means and the problem that you have with that, and.
Speaker 9: I inspired him. You should you should be happy about this.
Speaker 1: I drove him to the Polet you manage the staff I don't have. That is your job, that is your domain. And everybody feels like they have to suck up to you.
Speaker 9: First of all, nobody sucks up to me because I don't look rimantage.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. Now you're lying, which also is against the I.
Speaker 9: Would never lie. In fact, I probably am too direct. That's my biggest problem. That's one of my biggest problems, right, Brian.
Speaker 2: All right, explain what explain it?
Speaker 4: Ry?
Speaker 2: Brian was gonna say something.
Speaker 1: Explain how you can justify away or give us as we forgive. Explain that, because that, let's get to the heart of it. We'll wasting time.
Speaker 9: So wait, we're never wasting time. These are wonderful conversations. I had an email today from a caller. I don't know how he got my email, but this is what he said. Are you ready? His name's Patrick Smith, he said, Linda, God's formula for forgiveness is simple. Throughout the Bible. The simple order is rebuke, repentance, forgiveness, no more, no less. Forgiveness is not automatic. If it was, there would be no concept of hell. The order can't be changed. One must follow the other in order for forgiveness to be applied God's forgiveness.
Speaker 2: That does.
Speaker 1: Sound like a liberal you're giving? You're not first of fundamental question. This is infuriating.
Speaker 9: Are you good?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 9: Patience is a virtue. I think that's in the Bible somewhere. AnyWho, God's forgiveness is there for everyone. It is not applied outside of the order. Our forgiveness for each other works the same. This is what the Bible means to forgive, as Christ forgive us. His forgiveness is there, but not applied without repentance.
Speaker 2: So what Jesus at times?
Speaker 9: Oh my God, I know.
Speaker 1: You're looking for a way to thread the needle to justify and rationalize your perversion of what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Would this is in the Bible.
Speaker 1: You're giving us as we forgive. It's also in the Bible we forgive.
Speaker 9: You can't just pick and choose, but you, like Sean, you can't pick and choose what you like. You have to like it all. You can't rewrite God's.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't rewrite forgive us as we forgive.
Speaker 2: What part of that do you understand?
Speaker 9: And what does God mean when he says forgive? Rebuke? Repent, forgive, so until they repent.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you have you forgiven everybody? Or do you you cling to your hateless like manna from heaven?
Speaker 9: But those people didn't say they were sorry.
Speaker 2: You hate hateless regardless.
Speaker 9: If you don't you for them, it's not true Sea and choose it.
Speaker 1: Can't do that Jesus for forgiveness when they were nailing him to the cross.
Speaker 2: No they did not. Now if they repented and they they asked for later.
Speaker 9: On God forgave them. Maybe yes, sure, but you have to most people, but they have to want it and they have to rebuke and they have to repent. So I'm just saying, you know, when the guy on the subway is punching the granny in the face and he's not saying he's sorry.
Speaker 1: I think listen, that doesn't mean you don't take action. I would be the I'm going to kick the crap out.
Speaker 2: Of the middle of protect.
Speaker 1: I'd be the first person on that screen to protect granny, and I do it with force. But it doesn't mean I hate the person or that I'm want to leave there hating the person.
Speaker 9: Well, if that person is not.
Speaker 2: Gonna like their actions, but it doesn't mean I hate.
Speaker 9: Them, Well, I hate them at that moment if they decide to repent and find their way to a better life, a Christian life.
Speaker 1: I'm now rebuking you without hatred. All Right, Brian gets the last word.
Speaker 2: We're moving on. You're a better man than me, I am, Brian. Go ahead, Yes, sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 6: Well, while I love the opportunity to play marriage counselor for y'all to put on a great show, I love everything that you're doing. Y'all are both great patriots, great Americans, and I just appreciate you. Let me have the opportunity to tell Linda how great of a person she is.
Speaker 2: Well, you're so annoying.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell her that the thank you writing of why don't you say that Shawn's right that it says forgive us as we forgive. It's there's no ambiguity, there's no need for rationalization or justification. Tell her to stop with this this twisted liberal like you know, bastardizing a very clear, unambiguous language.
Speaker 5: I would tell her.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, if you didn't get what's the point time about everything else, maybe she might be more receptive than that information.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna blame me for her unwillingness to forgive and her close.
Speaker 9: Ryan is like wicked smart, right, Brian, It's my fault.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'll take it on me. It's all my fault, all right, Brian. I hate you, God bless Texas, you with your hateless Look at me starting a hateless like you coming back in New Hampshire. Live free or die? Mike, how are you?
Speaker 5: Big?
Speaker 4: Good aff Luicia, and thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I'm a true magna Republican conservative and I'm totally disappointed in this deal that Trump made without complete regime change, you know, kicking the can down the road. And it's already been proven in the last twenty four hours. They cannot keep an agreement and now they's Shah, You're up to two million dollars toll for ships to go through the straits where where we used to be free. You have to totally wipe these people out because their mindset their pre programmed to hate America, of hate Israel, and they're going to continue and rebuild it. They're going to get the help of Russia in China. We've got the military there. I'm the rest of the Iranians get rid of the regime and start over. That's what I say.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, Mike, do you do you think that I have a pretty good pulse on President Trump.
Speaker 4: I used to think that up until we started agreeing with them with this deal, and that this deal has been made to be broken.
Speaker 8: It's already been broken.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't, Okay, there's certain nuances, timing issues, conflict issues. This is not They're not going to continue what they've what they've been up to since this deal has been has been agreed to very long without President Trump just going in and doing what he said he would do yesterday or or I guess it was Monday or two or eight pm on Tuesday, whatever it was. So I can promise you that part, okay, So let not your heart be troubled. Put I'm telling you that Donald Trump is not going to leave there without the enriched uranium, and he's not going to leave there with the straight of horn moves being controlled by the Iranians. Now, if you want to trust me on it, trust and verify, just wait and see. Okay, I'm going to be proven right, I'm not. I have complete confidence and I'll add one other thing. It's not going to be a forever war.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what about removing the rest of the regime, because you're going to get the same.
Speaker 1: Well, but the regime change was never a part of the president's agenda. There's not one time he really talked about that. His goal was to make sure they can't have nuclear weapons. Now the issue of the straight of horn Moves has come up, and the President's going to follow through and he's he's going to resolve both these issues, and then he's going to high tail at home and like like he promised during the campaign, it won't be a forever war, and he will have removed the threat of a nuclear armed deram for your children and all of our children and our grandchildren. And he will have made the world a better, safer place in spite of all the criticisms, all the attacks by people that doubt him. You know, Midnight Hammer happened, Epic fury happened, Maduro happened. Solamani's dead, bag Dad, He's dead, isis is wiped out. Give the guy a little slack here. You know, he's going to act. He acts on Trump time. He's not going to act on media time or pressure from the outside. I just have more confidence in him based on specific things I know, and based on what I know about the Trump doctrine and his commitment to finishing this job. I do not have doubt he will finish this in a way that will be satisfactory to what you are asking about.
Speaker 2: Does that make you feel better?
Speaker 4: Uh? Not really, because really, see, even if you get these temporary things through with the old regime in Chage, it's just a matter of time before they go back to their road waste. What are we going to be policing them for the rest of our lives? Going in with inspections and getting into it.
Speaker 1: Then you want a very different goal than President Trump stated. Then you want regime change. Then you want nation building. And Donald Trump specifically is not in it for that.
Speaker 2: He says not.
Speaker 1: He even said in the beginning that it's going to be up to the Iranian people, and he's standing by that. He's not going to be there for regime change, babysitting them and keeping American troops and harm's way for an unspecified period of time and risking their lives.
Speaker 2: He has very specific goals.
Speaker 1: He's achieved most of them now it's about finishing the job. Whether they do it the easy way or hard way will be up to them. Yeah, but he never talked about regime change. Now, if the Israelis want to do it, that's going to be up to them. He's right, my friend. Listen, I hear what you're saying. But you know, when now we really have had regime change. We're now at the fourth tier, fiftier layer of regime in Iran. But anyway, I do appreciate you call. I would say I'm far more optimistic based on President Trump's past performance than you are. But let's see. I mean, time will tell. Maybe you can call back after it turns out the way I just said it absolutely well.