Speaker 1: Welcome back to stephen Ate Smith Show. Provide swag with this dude providing swag to the segment.
Speaker 2: Uh see how he got his own thing, nephewtism, Josh Man. You know see that that was enthusiast.
Speaker 1: I just said, I just said, I'm gonna do it. I was gonna do it for him, gonna dedicated show to him.
Speaker 2: So we go into the tweets next. Now we did the we did the videos.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do the calls later.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of the calls, by the way, because we don't know what the hell is gonna come out of his mouth. But now we're gonna do the tweets. So let's go right to him so I can hurry up. Get you out of here.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, man, this is your nick You want to read him.
Speaker 3: Do you think dem should support abolishing the twenty second in order to run Obama against Trump in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think that the Constitution should be altered. I don't think that Trump should even have a chance. I don't think the Democrats in the position to be arrogant enough to think they would be him if he did pursue a third term. Even though he would be around eighty two years old at the time. I don't believe it at all. I don't think that's a chance you take. I don't think you mess with that stuff. The Constitution is the Constitution. The twenty second Amendment says no president shall serve more than two terms. We should not be allowed to circumvent that. Once you open that Pandora's box, who knows what they could do with the constitution next.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, and I feel like if that were the case, why would we need barat when we run it?
Speaker 1: I go with that. Prove that message through that message. I like that. Let's go, we run. I know we run it. Okay? With that, man, you'll get me. I'll lose.
Speaker 2: I'll lose by landslide with you as a runner, mate, go ahead and read the next oneman.
Speaker 3: Would you take a cappy Barra as a pet over a dug?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Why would we do that? Why we do that? This is what I'm saying with some of these tweets. Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 1: It's a big right that looks like a big rats. Hey, I want to go that.
Speaker 3: Far current, Hey, Jordan and you versus Lebron and Shannon Shaw who wins in a game of twenty one?
Speaker 2: In a game of twenty one, how current day, Jordan's in his sixties. I'm fifty seven. I know Shannon got bad hips even though he's a mammoth of a man and probably tackle me all day long. But Lebron can beat all three of us by himself. That's a that's not a smart question.
Speaker 3: So when you say Jordan's in his sixties, you need to steal my line and say we or there you like fifty, yeah, you right there. And second of all, so you're basically saying Lebron is to go. He could beat all three out at the same time.
Speaker 2: Now he's fifty, Lebron is forty. About fifty, Lebron is twenty plus years younger. Excuse then, Jordan, listen. I'm not gonna get into all of this because it'll be accused of haydy Me telling facts, would be accused of Haiti. Jordan is the greatest ever. There's nothing to talk about. Next tweet what you got, read it when you go down, so people can talk. And by the way, people want this shine the Lakers for him.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I'll be telling you I hate when you do that, but I'll do it the Lakers at the Lakers Forum. Who you got in the street fight, Tellertubbies or the Wonder Pets.
Speaker 2: That's that's for you to answer, since since you so acknowledgeable and I'm so outdated because I was born before nineteen eighty, you the one that can answer this ahead of me.
Speaker 1: What you got.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take the Teller Tubbies. Yeah, I'm gonna take the Teller Sevy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to why. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You want me to act like I'll watch the Teller Tubbies or the other show at all. I don't know what neither one of these things are. So we're gonna the Lakers form. Don't send any more two meets? Can you say that? Yeah, you don't send it?
Speaker 1: No, right, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 2: That's a lot to read on at just Jeff five sixty. That's a lot to read. Sounded like you don't want to read. Oh oh, how is kay not more on an MVP discussion? I know it's no seventy one season that the OKC could have if they went out. Is a player that turns fourteen wins a year prior to over forty wins. Is that not more valuable than a player that has his team number one last year to having him number one again this year?
Speaker 1: You can look at it that way. That's a decent argument.
Speaker 2: That's not a profound argument because they got a different coach, different system, and obviously things have changed a lot. K can ball, no question about a mad respect for him, But he ain't SGA. Let's not get that twisted. He's not Yes SGA and he's not Jokic. So let's cut let's let's let's cut that out. Let's cut that out. I know you ain't gonna disagree with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jok fresher for a sixty ten and ten game and you want to talk about I like K two, but he also answered his own question in the middle of the tweet. I know it's no seventy win season and that OKC can have if they went out.
Speaker 1: That's it is your MVP next week, next tweek?
Speaker 3: Please you like how I handle that? Steven Aboud, you rather swim across a fifty yard lag infested with alligators and other swamp creatures or be locked in a zoo exhibit before gorillas for two hours?
Speaker 1: Jesus, you can't swim. Well, not just that.
Speaker 2: Even if I could swim, you could have convinced me that I'd make it see with the gorillas.
Speaker 1: If my answer to this would be, I'd rather be locked.
Speaker 2: In the zoo exhibit with four gorillas for two hours because I'd rather get beat to death than eating to death. It's very very simple. Beat me to death rather than eat me to death. That's my answer to that damn question. It ain't nothing but that, in no way in hell.
Speaker 3: That And you know what, I'm not answering this question because he just went crazy next week?
Speaker 1: Why do you not answering the question next week? Why did you not answer? What did I miss?
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 1: You're missing them?
Speaker 3: You're gonna catch it?
Speaker 1: I said the slat, I said, what is he talking about? What did I miss? But I'd rather get beaten to death than eating You know what I'm saying? What am I missing? What am I missing? I don't understand it. I don't understand that