Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame ties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Donk.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Who is this Donk? I hope you ready to get started because like I no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I think you have the wrong number.
Speaker 3: I don't know who this is, Vanessa. Yes, yeah, this is Donk calling from Fitness. Well, my real name is Paul Donkler, but my friends call me Donk and you can call me Donk. But I'm a trainer here and they just told me that I'm going to be working with you. So what up?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh? Yeah, I guess sorry I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't really Are you ready to get in some good sweatology with me?
Speaker 1: I don't really know the memes, but yes, I'm ready for the sessions I signed up for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're gonna get after it, you know what I mean. And I'm I'm going to make you ninja sweat like. That's one thing that I really focus on a lot with my clients is making sure that they get a ninja sweat in.
Speaker 1: What the hell is a ninja sweat? I've never heard that, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like a thing I came up with for my workout routines and the sweatology that I do in the cardio kinetic department. And what that means is like you're going to be working Hella hard and Donk is going to push you until you sweat like a ninja, you know, because I'm sure like ninja's probably sweat a lot because they're like moving around and stuff. So but I think it sounds pretty cool. So we're going to be making you a ninja sweat. I hope you're ready for that.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm sorry you're Dunk or someone else's Donk that I'm gonna be working with.
Speaker 3: I'm Donk. Yeah, and I'm excited to like get in there and crush it with you, and like I just want to call them. I kind of your fitness levels, you know, so I know how hard to push and get that ninja sweat out.
Speaker 1: I sess okay, you know, never mind, I think you're mispronouncing some things and I'm having trouble understanding you.
Speaker 3: How good though, dude, Let's get an asss in real quick, Okay, Like you know when it comes to cardo, you know what I mean, Like, would you say your cardio level is like Samurai or you know, like a ducky?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, this is not how you evaluate someone's fitness, So like, I don't understand what this is, and so I just want a different personal trainer. So thank you for the call, but can you make sure that you swap me out with someone else who works there?
Speaker 3: DONK will make you ninjasweat the other trainers, I can tell you they don't have Donk's ninja sweat training, cardio kinetic satology techniques, So like.
Speaker 2: Perfect, I'd like to work with someone who sounds like they have more than a second grade education, someone who I can understand and knows actual fitness terms.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, you're like going to be charged for this session anyway, so like I do what.
Speaker 2: Did you do?
Speaker 3: This is considering?
Speaker 1: No, no, did you just stay? I'm being charged for this phone call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DONK has to charge you for my sweatspertise that I used in this phone call, and gratuity is accepted on all training sessions. So like, if you want to throw me like a bone, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: If anything, you need to pay me for wasting my time. This is absurd. I need to talk to someone else. I'm going to cancel my subscription with this gym. I'm going to find a completely different facility, all because of Donkin is freaking Ninja swdding.
Speaker 3: Well, then I'll let you know that this is actually a prank phone call. This is Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: No, no.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Wait, he said that he.
Speaker 3: Just booked some trainings sessions and he was saying that you're gonna get hooked up with a meathead, so he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: No no, wait, So Donk isn't real.
Speaker 3: I mean he's real in my mind, but like, I don't think you're going to be getting a Nindu sweat in with him. Sorry disappointing. Oh thanks God.
Speaker 1: I was like, do I like to get a lawyer and see this person? Crazy?
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jubiles phone Franks