Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello. Hi, my name is Xander. I'm calling from Airlines in regard to a complaint email that we received. I was looking for Pete. Yeah, this is hello Pete.
Speaker 2: How are you fine?
Speaker 1: Okay? So we did receive your complaint email, and I'm just giving you a call back about that. Would you like to describe to me your issue?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were supposed to have a connection in Denver, and then that got delayed one time for three hours okay, and then we kept waiting, and then the second one got delayed for two additional hours.
Speaker 2: The whole time they told us don't leave, don't leave, the plane's gonna come, don't leave, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Well, eleven pm rolls around. They finally tell us we don't have a pol plane blah blah blah blah. So we had to wait a higher next day that that flight going out with's till four pm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're upset because.
Speaker 3: I'm upset because the flight was delayed and I missed a day.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, So we hear Airlines. We do take our customers' concerns very seriously and I want to let you know that your issue is important to us. Also, I don't know if your flight was delayed.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are you not understanding?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Can you look it up in your system?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've got it right here in front of me. But I don't delayed. How can you really say that a flight is delayed? Is kind of my thinking on that.
Speaker 2: What what? What?
Speaker 1: Well? Because time is sort of a constructive man sort of made up things. Is anything really delayed?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Really, your flight was at the time it happened, so I think it was on time.
Speaker 2: Well, you said the fight at ten o'clock. You guys are operating on time too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Pete, I'm sensing that you're angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: So I'd like to invite you to breathe with me for a few minutes and just sort of calm ourselves down.
Speaker 2: And no, I'm I need you to address problem.
Speaker 1: I guess that would be up to you.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? Everything? You breathe this all time? Is it real? Just fix my problem? That's your job.
Speaker 1: And is your problem understanding that time is sort of a made up thing and that we all just should operate when things happen?
Speaker 2: Man, you have you have you?
Speaker 3: Actually you have the problem because you don't understand how to fix somebody's problem.
Speaker 2: You don't understand how to list them. I'm an upset customer. My slight was delayed.
Speaker 1: Fix it?
Speaker 2: How are you going to fix it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, I am prepared to offer you something for your trouble, and I'm very sorry about that. I'm also very sorry that you seem frustrated with me and the company's stance on time sort of being made up. Anyway, I am prepared to offer you something quite big, so I think it'll be very happy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: On your next flight with hair Lines, which will be at the time it's going to be at you will receive a coupon for a free beverage of your choice.
Speaker 2: Shut a free beverage. We missed our flight. We just sleep in the airport and nobody helped me. There's a line all the way off the desk. And now I told you you're talking to me about time. You're not fixing my problem at all. I'm not going to take a beverage coupon. I want a full refund, I want an extra flight, I want miles. I'm gonna tell every single person.
Speaker 3: I know that Airlines is foolish and nobody should ever book with them.
Speaker 2: I can't believe them.
Speaker 1: Well, well I can't either, because this is actually Dubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife. Liz set you up. It's a joke. She said that your flight the other day was super delayed and you were still really upset about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my Josh, I couldn't believe that I was talking about actual customer service guy.
Speaker 2: I can't be like, what what is this talking about?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks