Speaker 1: You want from Los Angeles pH moment.
Speaker 2: And one and only famous Pere Perez Hilton. What's up?
Speaker 1: Party? People, Welcome to the PHP A book of course, that is Perez.
Speaker 2: How do you do sir?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing better than Diddy? Thankfully. We will talk everything Diddy and Cassie, as well as the latest surprising developments on Ben and Jen, a new vander Pump Rules scandal. Billie Eilish has gotten a lot of people talking with her new album. We'll share our thoughts. Also some happy Taylor Swift news and some sad Harry Styles news. But first, happy birthday to you. You are closer to sixty now.
Speaker 1: Perez sent me the best gift, So I was just wondering how did you search it? Did you search gifts for assholes? Because it literally is like it's like keeping notes, but the whole premise of it is even assholes need to take notes too.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's like I thought. I think it was like assholes need extra paper.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck it is, but it was very funny.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's my birthday today, one hundred years old.
Speaker 3: God blessed we're still here and we're still doing it. I had a good weekend. I went to this food festival called Unstripped. Yesterday, I took my kids to this Tiger Woods miniature golf place that just opened in Vegas called Popstroke Super Fun. Although oh wow, my fucking mom, she's such a handful. You know. My new thing is I like my daughters to wear dresses. I am old school, and she just buys them like these really cheap leggings and T shirts. And I'm like, h oh whatever. So I took them in these cute little dresses, and my middle child, very rambunctious, started running, tripped and scraped up her knees. I bring her home, my daughter. My mom was like, I told you to have her wear pants. Look what happened to her knees because she didn't wear pants.
Speaker 2: Oh god, kids fall.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't think she was gonna be running at miniature golf.
Speaker 1: But they fall, and girls wear dresses sometimes, I mean, come on, mom, chill out.
Speaker 3: So I thought she looked cute. And then what did I do Friday? I can't even remember. I had a good weekend. Let's get to the show.
Speaker 1: Well, I went to Chicago. I just got off a plane.
Speaker 3: Hey, right, exit, nephew.
Speaker 1: Graduated high school, which I can't believe. And I went out, saw some friends, had a great time.
Speaker 3: Fabulous. All right, God, there's just so much to talk about with Ditty. I'm assuming by now everybody is aware, but I will briefly try to recap in case you're just joining us from vacation or we're locked in prison. Okay. On Friday, CNN obtained exclusive surveillance footage video from the Intercontinental Hotel that was taken in twenty sixteen that showed Ditty repeatedly attacking his then girlfriend Cassie, pushing her to the ground, kicking her numerous times, ragging her, throwing vases at her, and according to Cassie's lawsuit that she filed last year against Ditty, which they settled for and we don't know the exact terms of that civil lawsuit, she also claims that behind closed doors in their hotel room, he punched her gave her a black eye and that's what prompted her to try and escape. According to Cassie's lawsuit from last year, she claims also that Ditty paid the hotel fifty thousand dollars to buy that footage and that's the first thing that's just so repulsive, repugnant, and just I must repudiate with every fiber of my being. I cannot believe that some person in security there or in another position saw footage of a crime being committed, much less against a vulnerable young woman, and did not report it to the authorities. The LAPD says that they never were alerted by the hotel or anyone about that incident in twenty sixteen. And the sad part is, I'm sure that probably happens a lot, yeah, to protect really rich and powerful, mostly men, I'm guessing, and that hotel is no longer operating. I don't know if anybody could be held accountable because it's out of business. I mean, it'd be really hard. And also, speaking of being held accountable, the awful district Attorney in Los Angeles, whom I have shared my peace about in the past, Jorge gascun he said, because this happened in twenty sixteen, the statute of limitations has passed, so for this specific instance, Diddy will not be held accountable. However, remember just a few months ago, the authorities rated both his Miami mansion and his Los Angeles mansion, and he's being investigated on charges of potential sex trafficking, amongst other things. The statute of limitations for sex trafficking I looked that up. It's twenty years. And also the statute of limitations for sexual assault is also much longer than five years. So if for whatever reason they subpoena Cassie and said did Ditty sexually assault you or other people, there are potentially a lot of legal consequences that Diddy will be facing in the future, as I'm sure Also, in addition to that horrific video, I'm guessing everybody also saw by now his attempt at an apology, claiming that he was disgusted at himself, disgusted when he did it. Yeah, you weren't so disgusted when you did it, because you kept doing it over and over again in the hotel room and then in the hallway. And just a few months ago he called Cassie and all of the other women and men that have come forward making allegations against him liars. He said enough is enough, and that people were just coming for a payday making up stories against him. No, I absolutely now believe everything that anyone has ever said about Diddy. I also think this apology probably made things worse and not better. I don't even understand the point of the apology, Like, are you do you really think you're going to have a career in the future, Like, what's the.
Speaker 1: Point, right, there's probably no point. Just you're done, it's over. I don't know how he carries on as a businessman, but once again, Chris Brown still has a career. Yeah, a little bit different relationship. You know, they were kids at the time and blah blah blah, And I'm not trying to forgive any of that behavior, but it seems like Rihanna's cool with everything, so I guess I have to be cool too. This is a little bit of a different situation.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a big difference. You know. With the Rihanna situation, we only had a photo to see. It was a horrific, disgusting, awful photo. But here we've seen video and he just acknowledged that what happened in the video happened in the video, that it was him, because duh, He's not going to face any legal consequences for that that happened. What is surprising to me, I've seen this across social media there have been people that are sympathetic to him because he brought up God in that apology video. Who are we to judge? God is his only judge. He's a different person now, he's blah blah blah. I know, like, I'm surprised that it's not universal condemnation of him and his apology. I'm surprised that not more people have unfollowed him on Instagram, only a couple hundred thousand. I thought it'd be millions, but no, and also a lot of celebrities still following him. It's just my heart goes out to Cassie. I want to keep the focus on the victim, with a lot of people out there also victim blaming her, saying why did she continue to stay with him for two years after that? Because she's a fucking victim and it's hard for women.
Speaker 1: She was an abusive relationship, couldn't get out of it. We witnessed her trying to get out of it. Yeah, didn't work out well, So.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say it. He has three minor daughters. I hope that Child Protective Services are investigating simultaneously alongside the FEDS and they take his children away. I don't believe that he is a fit parent. His oldest are seventeen, so you know it's not a big deal. But he has a child that's not even two years old. I really hope that that love is her name. I hope that the biological mother is taking care of that baby and not anywhere near Diddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: The mother is.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Some I don't even know she works in tech. I think some tech person, not a famous woman, just some random I don't know. I don't know what I don't I don't really have any What can we say? What can you say about this? All?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: It's more of I told you so if you listen to this show, I told you for years, I smelled it on him. I knew he was an asshole. I never had any doubt.
Speaker 2: He's a bad guy.
Speaker 1: I feel badly for her, feel badly for every woman that was in his path, and men and men and men, you're right, and men too, and also shame on every person that enabled and was complicit and knew and did nothing.
Speaker 3: And still he still got has employees Like I understand the need to make to make money, but I would fucking quit, yo. I would. I would. I would quit like tomorrow today, yesterday. Even tainted money is still money and still alluring and powerful and evil. And he is just evil. And he's not even hiding. I fucking saw video just before we recorded of him out and about in Miami. Really, yeah, he's not laying low. He's on the streets.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking egomaniac. He always has been. He thinks he's above all of this.
Speaker 3: Before I saw that video, actually I thought, you know what, I'd say, it's maybe a fifty to fifty probability that he might die by suicide because he knows the writings on the wall.
Speaker 2: That guy loves himself too.
Speaker 3: Watch.
Speaker 2: There's no fucking way.
Speaker 3: He's not going to be able to buy his way out of federal charges. The fact that the Feds rated his homes, they already have information.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know what they have and what they're pursuing and how real that is.
Speaker 2: And we'll see.
Speaker 1: I think they got enough to go in to figure this out, but who knows what you can prove.
Speaker 3: I also think it was one of the Feds that leaked that video.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll say this, OJ walked around free for years, walked around everywhere free for years, the finest restaurants, the best golf courses. He just walked amongst us. So did he will too. That's the privilege of being rich and famous.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess I wouldn't serve him. I would look at him and be like, your piece of shit. Yeah, somebody else is going to have to take care of you for whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like he'll if he's able to miraculously avoid the federal charges, he'll move to Bali and just hang out with Russell Simmons. They'll be neighbors. But he's toasted in the industry, not even in the industry, like in every industry.
Speaker 1: With his booze and everything. It's all dead clothing, it's all dead. Yeah, yeah, I gotta think, yeah, no, it is. I mean, maybe he sells it though, maybe he sells it for pennies on the dollar whatever, and he gets a big check from it, and you know, he just lives out his life with the money that he has, and you know, I could see that, I could see that scenario.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm cautiously optimistic that the Feds will come through and he'll end up in prison where he belongs. Making a bridge from Ditty to his ex girlfriend Jennifer Lopez. I have a question. Do you think jen should release a statement on everything regarding Diddy?
Speaker 2: Ah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Before everything that went down on Friday and Sunday with the hotel footage and then his fucking bullshit apology video, I would have said no, But now I think she should at least release a message of support for Cassie and the other victims.
Speaker 1: I like that because it's very on her to get involved in anything unless it has to do with her, and that's I think something that her management should change. I think she should change management. You've heard me say that times, and I think that a new set of thoughts concerning her should be introduced. And what you said is perfect. I do think she should say something, but I don't think she will. She's not one to get involved. She cares about her and her brand wants to stay away from this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her brand's not doing well right now.
Speaker 1: It's not doing well as a business move might actually help it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then again, you know, is it her place to get involved? It's sticky either way, it's sticky.
Speaker 3: So on our Patreon show. I was very wrong. I said, I don't believe these Ben and Jen rumors. It all stemmed from this in Touch weekly article. And why are people running within Touch as if they were reliable. They're not. I think it's just because people dislike her and they're hopping on the hate train. But guess what this is that five percent of the time that in Touch was right, but.
Speaker 1: They're still putting on a good face that they're still together. You're not technically wrong yet.
Speaker 3: I got to give you all the updates after we recorded on Thursday for Patreon. TMZ, who is ninety five percent of the time accurate and five percent of the time wrong, the opposite of in Touch, they're ninety five percent wrong, five percent accurate. TMZ reported that for the last week, Ben Affleck was staying in a house that was not the marital home with Jennifer Lopez. He's in LA and she's in LA and they're sleeping in different homes. We don't know why, obviously, but that's not a good look. J Lo also liked this post publicly on Instagram about toxic partners who lack integrity and emotional safety. Any like is also going to be read into it's not a good look. However, as you mentioned, they are still tied by a very thin string at this moment, and Jenner, for like Diddy, is also you know, not staying home, not becoming a shut in because of everything going on. I saw a video of her, I think she was going to the gym or at some other place in Los Angeles over the weekend, and the paparazzi was interrogating her, and I loved this though. She said go to hell, and then she laughed. That was pretty pretty sassy. Also, you know, I don't know if we are to read too much into things, but Ben was also spotted at a separate time without wearing his wedding ring, and he made a point of showing of like adjusting the visor in his car with that hand so that everybody could see, look, I'm not wearing my wedding ring. But then another time over the last week, he was spotted again after that visiting Jennifer Garner, and he did have his wedding ring on there. Also, apparently all of the professional strength Jennifer Lopez has been under has affected the marriage, according to sources, especially because he was involved in her movie The musical film that she released earlier this year, and she dedicated an entire album to him.
Speaker 1: Duncan Donuts commercial, the whole thing. I mean, they're really tying it together.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the very latest is that it is looking like a divorce filing is imminent and Jal is reportedly hiring crisis pr to help her navigate this. All.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't think this is shocking.
Speaker 3: I have a theory though, and hopefully this is true. Hopefully this is what's going on, and if it is what's going on, then I think that they have a chance. My theory is we all know Ben Affleck struggles with addiction, and I think he might have slipped up and Jennifer gave him space to hopefully get better, maybe even receive eat mint at that other house away from her and the kids in distraction, and focus on getting better and then getting back together stronger.
Speaker 1: It's a good theory and I wholeheartedly buy that, and I do believe that has something to do with this. I think that she said, look, we could get back together, but you can't be that way, and he's like, I will never be that way again, and I fight that constantly and I'll never do it and maybe slipped up and she's like putting her foot down, like sorry, you got to get out of the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope that's what it is, because, you know, going back to what I mentioned a minute ago, like seeing all the people reporting on that in touch article, like similarly, so many people are rooting for them to break up, and I just think that's sad. You know, I'm rooting for them to stay together. They got together initially when they were young, then decades passed, and I have to remind everybody Ben was the one that, in this go round, pursued Jen. He reached out to her, he wanted to rekindle things, okay, and maybe he just has permanent, resting miserable face. I don't think Jen makes him miserable.
Speaker 1: Well, let me confirm that he was always like that, even back then, he was like that. He to me all the time, seemed miserable all of the time. The best word is preoccupied. He just couldn't stay in the moment. There was always like that brain of his, and he's a very intelligent man. That brain at his runs on a hundred from the time he wakes up. And I don't know if it's the things that he's thinking about that make him that way. I could never crack the shell of him. I think I told you the story once I knew him enough because being around her and going to Vegas or whatever.
Speaker 2: But even we could be.
Speaker 1: In the same car or in the same room or trying to have conversation blah blah blah whatever him and I never could. I never felt like I connected with this guy, just because you know, maybe Jeeli was going on or whatever the fuck was happening between their relationship, and you know, he had come out of rehab. I remember when they got together. I don't know what it is. I can't even pretend to know what it is, but that's how he came off. And I'll tell you. One night, we were in Vegas and we all went out, and that was the first, well i'd met Matt Damon before i'd met him on like red carpets and such and kind of chit chat, just kind of being around. But we went out that night and we had Matt and I had the craziest night. We had fucking breakdancing. We were so fucked up in the back of this limousine and I'm making him laugh and I'm fucking on one and we're just having a great time. We're all rolling his wife and Lynn and we're just having the best time. And I'll never forget that next morning when I came back to the hard rock we woke up in the morning and Ben came in the room and he kind of cocked his head a little sideways.
Speaker 2: At me, and I'm hungover as fuck.
Speaker 1: He just got back from breakfast with Matt, which I don't even know how the fuck Matt went out to breakfast because we were all hammered to shitting back. And he goes, I just went at breakfast with Matt, and he said, you're the funniest guy he's ever met. He goes, he had the best time with you. I go, we had a great fucking time last night. So that's kind of what I mean. I didn't know Matt at all, but you give me a night with somebody, we're gonna have a good time and have some fun. And never ever did I have that sort of experience with Ben.
Speaker 2: And I always liked the guy.
Speaker 1: I just could never scratch that surface. So yes, I you know, to me, that's the resting bitch face you're talking about.
Speaker 2: It's his motor running or if we.
Speaker 3: Remember because we spoke about it on the podcast. Just you know, a couple of years ago he was dating that really hot Cuban actress Anna the Adamas. Yeah, he wasn't even happy then, you know.
Speaker 2: No, so she's smoking yeah young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's just who he is. And you know, I'm not like all the haters out there. I am rooting for them and hopefully they can make it work.
Speaker 1: And by the way, yeah, I hope this doesn't come off like I'm shit talking him. I don't mean to. He was nothing but a gentleman to me. I'm just saying I never could scratch the surface of him. And it's unfortunate because I always wanted to. I always liked the guy. He was always as nice as could be. But I could never really get, I don't know, get to a place where I could have anything, a real conversation with him.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, some other couple's news and explosive as well. Some of you know Jax Taylor, formerly of vander Pump Rules, now starring in The Valley, the spinoff show. He earlier this year and his wife, Brittany Cartwright, announced they were separating well, according to an explosive new report, he's not even trying to get back together with her because he's got a new girlfriend already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buy that.
Speaker 3: But here's where it gets real messy. The new girlfriend is their publicist, their joint publistist. Not only is that a betrayal, but that's also just so unprofessional. Absolutely, the publicists should never do that. What does the publicist do now? Like, yeah, but does she end? Does she end things? Will she write it out? What do you predict?
Speaker 1: Well, look, the relationship will will fall apart anyhow. It's a fraudulent relationship, you know what I mean. When something comes together like that, it never ends.
Speaker 3: Well, but it could last a long time, look at Tory spelling.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I mean it could let but last a long time for that meathead is a year, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: It's already doomed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If I was heard this, okay, this is what I would do. I would end things immediately and then just tell all my other clients if they ask, the reports are not true. They're lying, and it's as simple as lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was a headline.
Speaker 2: We needed a headline. We got a headline.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate that my name got dragged into it, but it is what it is. It's reality TV.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: I don't care either. I mean, the guy's a box of rocks. I've said at one hundred times. Am I shocked.
Speaker 3: No, it's just sad because they have it like a two year old.
Speaker 1: That's true, because I mean even from watching the show, and I get the quote air quotes, it's a fucking show, but he's still a box of rocks. And I knew that was not going to work. You could look at the two and go, that's not gonna work, you know. And then they had a kid, and I'm like, all right, and he played the hole my dad's dying or whatever the fucking case was, and it all seemed obvious to me just from even the show.
Speaker 3: All Right. Some music news, The new Billie Eilish album dropped on Friday and it is expected to debut at number one. I sat down with it and I liked it enough, but god, it's so wild, the Lana del Rey impact that she has had on music. I felt like I was listening to a Lana del Rey album, which I don't really like.
Speaker 1: I don't get that because the production is so much more intricate.
Speaker 3: I found the production to be boring.
Speaker 2: Nah, you're not listening that one.
Speaker 1: If you listen to the single and listen to all the things that are going on in that song.
Speaker 3: The single was cute or nice, like it was pleasant?
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, listen.
Speaker 1: If you like the song, you like the song. If you don't like the song, it's fine. But you can't say the production isn't great on the new song. It's great production. There's so many changes, those guitars, the different sounds, there's things that are being used there that don't sound like anything else, the callback to the James Bond guitar in it. I mean, there's a lot going on in that single.
Speaker 3: It'll do well. It's a good song. Is it different? Is it exciting? Is it special? I don't think it's any of those things. In my opinion.
Speaker 1: I think it's more special than ninety percent of the garbage that's out because everything, to your point, sounds like Taylor Swift or Lona del Rey or the nineteen seventy five. It's like only three types of production seem to exist in pop music now, or the like the what's the one song?
Speaker 2: You like the coffee so you don't like it.
Speaker 3: I love that song expressed though.
Speaker 1: It's okay, but it sounds like everything else. I mean to me, when you're saying all those words, I apply that to that song. I mean, that could not be more generic to me when it comes to production and Mike setting and the echo and the reverb. It just, boy, it sounds like everything else. That's why I like the Billy. I don't think it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like everything else.
Speaker 3: In a way. It reminds me of my I have to listen to it a couple more times to like really live with it. I just listened to it twice, and both times it felt like a chore. I was like, I looked like, God, these are some of these songs are pretty long.
Speaker 1: The final one is like it's more like a movie trailer.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like nine minutes long.
Speaker 3: I do, but that's not the only one. Like a lot of them are four and a half minutes, five minutes, blah blah blah. They're long songs. And I think if I remember, like it felt like the sequencing like it was all mixed, like it was like one long song. Almost that is intentional, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: It does start with that song Skinny, which tells that story and then goes right into the which is clearly telling another story, but it does kind of play together. That Love of my Life song I think is really beautiful, the one in French with the French title that I can't fucking remember because I don't speak French.
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 1: But like, look, I'm not like the biggest Billie Eilish fan. I'm not like jumping up and down for the album. I just think the single is just a lot more interesting than, like I said, Sabrina Carpenter and the Espresso.
Speaker 3: No way, that's espresso.
Speaker 1: I'm saying interesting. You can say, so we can say that's a better song because it's more quote pop generic. My point is, I think pop generic is just so pleas Billie.
Speaker 3: Eilish song is pop generic in my opinion.
Speaker 1: The Lunch song, then I say, listen to it again. I'm telling you there's a lot going on in that production.
Speaker 3: Also, my other biggest gripe, like I'm over her fucking breathy voice. Please, I know you can sing.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot less of that though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought the whole last album was all breathy.
Speaker 3: There's so much. It's I like, but I also like a little bit more substance.
Speaker 4: Like I.
Speaker 3: It didn't land with me, but maybe that's just me. I'm curious what you all thought. Let us know. Eight hundred seventy two one eight five. Also speaking of musicians, Harry Styles, according to reports, is back on the market and single again, called it quits with his most recent girlfriend, Canadian actress Taylor Russell. In other one direction news, Liam Payne's former fiance Maya Henry has released a book, a novel inspired by her real life, and in it, the character based on her has an abortion pressured by her boyfriend. So now everybody's speculating that Liam Payne pressured this girl into having an abortion, kind of like Justin did it with Brittany. And you know what, I don't care. That's how she interprets it. He might have just been like, do whatever you want, but I don't want any involvement with this child.
Speaker 1: There's two sides to every story.
Speaker 3: It's just been like, listen, your body, your choice. I don't want to be involved. I'm not going to be involved. I will financially support, but I will not be involved in this child's life. That's not pressuring to get an abortion. That's just saying it's on you. And I would prefer that. I would rather know what I'm getting into, you know, like I want to know. I want a dad to be really honest, to be to inform my decision if, okay, do I want to be a single mom or not? Anianna, So this is a bad thing. In happier news, Harry Style's ex girlfriend Taylor Swift spent a couple of days in Lake Como, Italy with Travis Kelcey. They had a really good time. I was worried at first because the first day they were they were they were only like a couple days, and the first day I kept seeing all these paparazzi photos and Taylor looked really tense. I'm like, did they get into a fight? Is something wrong? Maybe she was just tired, you know, doing that show three and a half hours every night. That probably takes it out of her.
Speaker 1: I flew yesterday in two days prior, and you know.
Speaker 3: You're almost faithy though she's still in her early thirties.
Speaker 2: Not sixty, you fuckhead.
Speaker 1: And even when I was in my early thirties, I mean travel and working so much in that relationship and the scrutiny that she's constantly under and being under that microscope.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how that poor woman isn't.
Speaker 1: Exhausted all of the time. Damn, you know, she's changed your tour up. It's new stuff, and she's constantly creating. I just worry that she doesn't burn out on a him be the job, you know, the work or the love of it.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have kids, you know, so she's got she's got a lot more guests.
Speaker 1: You could still get tired. I ran myself to death at that age too.
Speaker 3: She also does schedule a lot of time in between shows and different cities, and made the most of Lake Como, and thankfully, the next day they were there, they went on a little boat cruise and all of the photos were happy that day. Thank goodness, because that would I would have been worried. They're not engaged yet that we know of, but those close to them till entertainment tonight. They expect an engagement to be imminent. Ah. And then after Lake Como, Taylor went to Sweden to perform, and us eagle eyed as Swifties spotted a hickey on her neck, which she didn't even try to hide. There was no makeup on that. She was like to take a look, take a good look.
Speaker 1: That is so trashy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what do you mean it's trashy?
Speaker 2: Hickeys? What are you in twelfth grade? Eleventh or?
Speaker 3: Gay men are all about it. We bite, we suck. It's seven more are just sensitive and they bruise easily. It's not like you're purposely trying to give somebody a hickey.
Speaker 1: I think you know, yeah, I think you gotta suck on that pretty hard to give someone a hickey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but that doesn't mean you're purposely trying to give them a hickey. That's just part of hot sex. Well, you're not a gay man or Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey all about it. Also, I was so excited because at that same Hickey show in the audience in Sweden was musical mastermind and pop genius Max Martin, and we've talked in the past about was I was told that they had had a falling out and they were estranged, specifically because Max did not want to give Taylor production credit. You know, he's the producer, she's the singer songwriter. The fact that he's at her show. And not only that, she then performed a bunch of her Max Martin songs as a medley in the in the acoustics section. That's just her solo. It gives me hope that they might there might be a musical reconciliation in the future.
Speaker 1: Can I stop you one second? So, but she had no problem giving Jack Antonov credit for this stuff. That's why I never bought that.
Speaker 3: No, she's co credited as producer.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're saying he was not wanted full correct? Oh got it?
Speaker 3: Yes, In the Jack Antonov song this, he produces it and she produces it, and they're both the producers of the songs.
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Gotcha? Semantics.
Speaker 3: Also a little bit of an update on that whole Harrison Bucker drama or the Kicker gave a commencement speech and upset a lot of people. He even upset nuns at that Catholic university by the way. You know that, the nuns saying that the speech did the opposite of what they hoped it would, which was unite people and lift us up. Instead, it brought forth all this division and awfulness.
Speaker 2: Welcome to America.
Speaker 3: Interestingly enough, the chiefs have said nothing while the NFL on our Patreon show. I read that statement. The NFL distanced themselves from his personal opinions. The chiefs actually took it a different step. The daughter and wife of the chief's owner appeared on Fox and Friends defending him.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: So that's where the chiefs stand. You know, the wife and owner. They basically speak for the wife and daughter of the owner. They basically speak for him too. So there's that and other unfortunate family dynamic news. The son of Cindy Lauper is facing eviction in New York City. The landlords are trying to get him kicked out. Apparently he is an awful tenant and also mom has to be paying his rent because it's seventy two hundred dollars a month. Jesus, this kid, I don't think he's twenty six years old. To my knowledge, he doesn't work. How is he paying his rent? I think he's struggling with addiction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. This guy isn't famous, so I don't care.
Speaker 3: There's actually let me see, we'll save that for the Patreon show. We'll save that for the Patreon show. We'll save that here.
Speaker 2: Always saved that for the patreons folks. That means you need to get the Patreon show. It's another show on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Positive news. An update with Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny. They were seen together flirting at a met Gala after party and now it seems like they're officially back together. Kendall Jenner was seen at a Bad Bunny concert in Orlando, Florida, over the weekend, so they are definitely back together. Also, Britney Spears has had a moment to some skeptics and critics and haters might say it was a bipolar moment and she doesn't really mean it, but she took to her Instagram to express her missing her family and basically saying how much she loves her family. So I'm inclined to view that as an olive branch and hopefully the beginning of a reconciliation with her mother and sister. Before we get to our last topic, a thank you to some new Patreon supporters, Miranda Ashley forsythe Renee Gallant, Miranda Nizinsky, bethde Melissa Hardbottle, Jay Miller, Chiao, Kelsey Rusk, and Melissa Hansen. Thank you all so very much and Finally, for all you fans of Adam Sandler's iconic nineteen ninety six movie Happy Gilmore, he is bringing that character back after twenty eight years, and by the time the movie's out or be probably twenty nine years, he signed a deal for a sequel that will be airing on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Speaking of movies, I watched two movies on the plane. One was phenomenal Boys in the Boat I think it's the name of it are Men in the Boat. It's about the US Olympic rowing team, and I believe it's George Clooney movie. Absolutely exceptional. I mean, what a wonderful film. God, I haven't seen a great story like that in quite a long time. I don't think there's any big stars in it, anybody that you would know. It's just about a group of boys in the twenties, you know, on a rowing team and how they just beat the odds. It's an incredible story. And on the other side of the pendulum, I guess I saw the Sydney Sweeney movie with the guy from Top Gun.
Speaker 3: What's his name, Glenn Powell.
Speaker 2: They could not.
Speaker 1: Be cuter together. It's just a It's a rom com that would never happen. There's so many scenes that you're like, this is so silly, a dumb but if you're looking for like a fun, silly, dumb, really well acted movie, because I like Sidney a lot and Glenn's just he's so lovable. Those two together, the rest of the cast probably needed a little work, to be honest, there's some bad acting going on, but it's it's cute.
Speaker 2: It's a very cute movie.
Speaker 1: And uh, I'd recommend him both for different reasons, but two good movies.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they did this, but Amazon. I think it was on Amazon. They released a teaser for a new romantic comedy with Will Ferrell and Reese Witherspoon, and it looks so good. I'm so happy, you know, from that Anne Hathaway movie to the one that you just mentioned with Sidney Sweeney and Glen Powell and now this film with Will Ferrell and Reese Witherspoon. It doesn't come out till fucking January, though, It's like, why is a streamer teasing a movie six months in advance? I don't get it, but it looks so good. I'm so happy that romantic comedies are making a comeback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're fun. The world needs that, you know, you need some smiles and movies that are just kind of fluff every now and again. But those two are rising stars. I mean, I think Sidney Sweeney actually was the executive producer of the movie.
Speaker 3: So she's got her honey, get it, get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just I really like her.
Speaker 2: She's just lovable.
Speaker 1: But now Glenn Palkids just obviously just a huge star.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's just a monster star.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take some calls my present booker.
Speaker 4: I'm just chiming in. The reason Kelly Clark's been lying about the weight loss matters is that if you have help in the form of medication, and you just pretend that you lost all this weight so fast because of will power, have stocks and makes people feel like shit about themselves. In reality, these medications exist, and obecity exists because it's not as simple as will power and calories and colors out. But the idea is so pervasive that if you're that you're a failure in some way. It's a reflection on your character. I'm not really a medical condition. Kelly Clarkson and so many of us have to visibly struggle with our weight and you can't hide it, and if it was easy for everyone to manage, there wouldn't be any fat people. They just want to if an asshole move for Kelly Clarkson to pretend it was die an exercise, because it's just perpetuating the shame people feel when they can't conquer their obesity that way. And it's not even true for her, so she's just reinforcing stigma for her own ego. It'll blame.
Speaker 3: It's not that.
Speaker 4: That's just a perspective on why sometimes matters what these dumb celebrities say.
Speaker 3: Love you that.
Speaker 1: I agree what these dove celebrities say. My favorite line, thank you for sharing. That was a great call.
Speaker 5: I agree, Hey Booker, this is Geraldine from New York. I wanted to talk about Jojo Siwa. I think Jojo Siwa seems like a sweet person deep down. I think she's a little problematic in that she has a big ego, but that's not my biggest problem with her. I think I just absolutely hate the way she dresses. I hate her passion, and I feel like she really needs a stylist. There's no way she has one, and I really like someone please help her. What do you guys think.
Speaker 3: I guarantee Jojo Siwa does have a stylist, and she just turned twenty one over the weekend. She's still a baby, y'all. Yeah, And I want my daughters to have egos as big as Jojo Siwa. I've said this, you need to be that confident to weather the hate and whether the challenges that a high profile career are gonna throw at you.
Speaker 1: And to what she said, I agree, she has terrible taste. She's twenty one and she still has two cars with her face all over it.
Speaker 3: It's branding, it's a smart it's a business decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just goofy.
Speaker 1: I mean, one's a Lamborghini. Okay, she got a Lambeau with her face all over and it's just so tacky. Listen, when you're sixteen and you get money. I mean, I remember when Justin Bieber turned sixteen or seventeen and I interviewed him.
Speaker 2: He came to the radio station. He had this Cadillac.
Speaker 1: It was like, I forget, it was like a new Cadillac, but it was all blacked out and he had like this Batman package on it where there's like a Batman logo on it. And I was like thinking, I'm walking out to the I'm like, I guess this is what I would have done if I was sixteen and somebody give me all the fucking money in the world. I would do tacky shit too. But she has twenty one and I would look at these two cars every day and I'm like, oh my god, it's so tacky.
Speaker 3: Whatever. I will ride hard for Jojo until she doesn't warrant it anymore, and thus far, I'm still a stand Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I still love her, and I don't want to come off like I don't love her. I just think her fashion is a little tacky sometimes too. I was hoping that it would go and maybe it still will. Like you said, she's a.
Speaker 3: Bit it's campy, it's cheesy. I fucking I love that show. It doesn't need to be high brow. Not everybody needs to be chic. You know a lot of people hated Miley Cyrus's fashion ten years ago, too.
Speaker 2: Good point, Good point.
Speaker 4: Hi guys, this is Renee from Washington State. I just wanted to comment on the Ariana bandrpuff rules, saying Lala is not correct. Arianna filmed in group sessions with Tom and the only time arian I did not want a film was one on one with Tom standerbal and that has happened a lot in reality TV. She meaning Lala, is so jealous that she can't see straight. And I just don't think that Ariana is doing the things that she's accusing her of. You can't be your friend and quote support her and then behind her back and on every podcast.
Speaker 3: Every TV show, everything's sakes, how much she's not a good friend, and this and that and the other.
Speaker 4: She made a lot of money, Arianna, anyway, that's what you say today.
Speaker 1: She didn't make enough money in her mind off of Mariana.
Speaker 3: Yes, and let me break it to you all. They're coworkers. They're not friends, they're friendly coworkers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sums it up perfectly. Let's sum up the show. Thank you all for listening.
Speaker 3: And hopefully we'll see some new more some more new faces and names on our Patreon show for Thursday Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. Have a wonderful week. Everybody, take care,