Speaker 1: This episode of Bust with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports. We are at the end of the year. It has been an incredible ride. It has been a year of ups and downs, ebbs and flows, all of it everything in between. We are finally here at the end. I hope you had a very merry Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. We still have New Year's coming up. Ton't sleep on New Year's before we get into it. You know, I want to give a shot at the Nashville. Nashville has been through hell and back this year, between the tornado having power outages of over one hundred thousand people, another power outage without a tornado of over one hundred thousand people that we had in a short time obviously COVID everybody has went through that. And recently on Christmas Day an explosion went off.
Speaker 2: Apartments.
Speaker 1: People had to evacuate, lost their apartment, lost their stuff, small businesses getting affected by it. Our hearts go out to you guys. I know we're trying to figure out ways to donate, so be on the lookout for those links on my Twitter account. Underscore Will Compton Busting WTV Taylor's Twitter account as well.
Speaker 2: I think it's Taylor l One seventy seven.
Speaker 1: But our hearts go out to you guys, were thinking about you, and man, Nashville has been through some hell, but we are We're built tough, man, We are some tough motherfuckers and Nashville is once again going to get through this and we're gonna pick each other up and we're gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 2: But I hope you guys had a great Christmas.
Speaker 1: If anything that I had at and T my life is wrapped up in AT and T so no service, no internet.
Speaker 2: I stream my stuff.
Speaker 1: On YouTube, YouTube TV, so we didn't have nothing, so we had to take it back. It was actually kind of nice to just play board games, look at our fish tank screensaver the whole time, and just kind of connect with the family that was in the room and not be on our phones. I'd be watching TV. It really wasn't that bad. I whooped everybody's ass and Katano shut out the boy. My voice is scratchy because yelling at Lambeau all day yesterday last night during the game, which was an incredible environment.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's a type.
Speaker 1: Of game you dream of playing in when you grow up, when you're playing mad and then you pick the snowy weather, that's what you wanted to look like. It was phenomenal. It was a great opportunity to clinch the division. Unfortunately we didn't do it, but it's all good. You know, we're gonna keep our enthusiasm. We got to put this game behind us, as we need you guys to do as well. We didn't clinch the division last night, but everything we want to do is still in front of us to attain. We are playing this weekend against a good Houston football team who's not going to lay down for us. I don't know if you guys are JJ Watt's speech, but then boys aren't gonna lay down for us. But we are playing for a division title, which hasn't been done since two thousand and eight. We're playing for a home game, so playing at home in Nashville would be unreal as well. So everything we want to do is still there. The only thing I think we miss out on is being a two seed, maybe three seed.
Speaker 2: I don't know all the playoff scenarios, but everything we want to do is still there.
Speaker 1: So the boys short term memory quick turnaround that game is behind us. We got to learn from it, we got to get better. But the boys morale is high, the boy's energy is high. We're bringing Big Dick energy all week. I don't care what just happened. We're bringing the enthusiasm and you guys need to bring the Big Dick energy in though he has them as well, because again, it's playoff season.
Speaker 2: We are in. We are in this thing. The boys are rolling.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm rambling on about still, but bring that enthusdays and energy all week. We're not hanging our hands, We're not doing none of that shit. Games already forgot about. We didn't even play it anymore yesterday. But this episode is a best of series. It is the best clips all season long, season two, from episode thirty one until recent so all the way back from Darren Waller, which we had some great episodes, all the way up to Brendan and THEO as of recent If you're just joining us, welcome. I think you're going to really enjoy Busting with the Boys. This episode will be great to catch up on. We will also have time stamps of each episode, so if there's an episode clip you want to hear about We will have those time stamps in the description of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Again, if you're just joining us.
Speaker 1: Or you're recent or if you have been listening to this the whole time and you're a Tier one, shout out to Tier onees, Tier twos and Tier three's obviously, but subscribe leave a review rate five stars. As always, we're already subscribed. Unsubscribed, and resubscribe for the boys. Give us a little Christmas present of resubscribing, and you know, do that for the boys. We have a social media on Instagram and Twitter at bustin WTB. We have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. You can go and hit all that stuff and follow along. Again, we grow through you guys through word of mouth. A little reminder of that. My fiancee got me a banger gift. She gets me these platinum album theme looking things you can hang on the wall, and she gave me a twenty nineteen one last year twenty twenty one this year. Last year we were at around half a million downloads for both podcast downloads and YouTube views. This year we got over two million downloads on the podcast and over four million views on YouTube.
Speaker 2: So we have grown significantly and it's all because of you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for the love and support. Keep shouting out the boys because again we grow through you and your word of mouth. But without further ado, let's get into this best of series. Thanks for following. We love you, We appreciate you. Big hugs, tiny little kisses.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 3: Like when we were two and four, everyone was like, Rabel is the worst coach ever, Arthur worst ever. Like this guy sucks, that guy sucks, Everyone sucks. Everyone fucking sucked, dude, and then all and then and then you go to the DFC Championship. Dude, It's like, we fucking love these guys. I'll cut my dick off too, you know what I'm saying, Like, just like goa stick off, I'll cut my dick off.
Speaker 4: Like you should have a pile of dicks outside the bus one day, dude.
Speaker 3: Little pieces, big pieces, black pieces, white pieces, dude, pieces of all races and colors.
Speaker 4: Dude, you bring your dicks, bring yours the bus.
Speaker 3: Dude, Tomrio Davis bulldozes, Taylor Lawan on his way to a sack.
Speaker 4: What a great title that you want to watch?
Speaker 3: Dud reliving a nightmare to Mario Like we were in a five man protection, and like I didn't know if I had the guy inside me or outside me. I wasn't like for some reason, I was messed up to where like I didn't know who I had. So I took a step and kind of looked inside and felt Roger come. And then by the time I looked outside, like I could barely turn my head long enough before.
Speaker 4: I was on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 3: Lay there like anytime you get laid out like that, you just lay there and you're just like, fuck, man, I know.
Speaker 1: Same as is gonna be everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's funny too, because that is what you think.
Speaker 4: Man, Fuck, here we go.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be something.
Speaker 3: So you think there's a hope nobody saw that I was on like exactly sixty thousand people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Perfect, This is what I wanted to ask about. What do you think about? What do you think about watching that highlight with a freaking goat Earl Thomas.
Speaker 2: Well looking football.
Speaker 5: You know there's going to be a lot of a lot of talking. I mean, it's a big, a big game. Those guys have been playing.
Speaker 2: Very well and.
Speaker 4: Get a high about it.
Speaker 5: Look at base over there and we just got done playing the Patriots we had a pretty good game on the ground, and I guess those guys ground players got pride of theirself on stopping the run, so I could say that he was trying to get his guys going in himself. So when then I got to that point in the run he was approaching, I'm like, this is the moment where he was.
Speaker 1: Telling the media you thought that moment too, when you're running, Yeah, yes, here it goes.
Speaker 5: This is this is the moment where you know it's me and him and that happens.
Speaker 2: As it's happening.
Speaker 1: What are you think when you got.
Speaker 5: I was so focused, is just like, you know, just trying to throw him out the club that I ran myself out of bounce. Watch this, I'm trying to give another shove and I ran myself out of bounce and then I try to stand him down afterwards.
Speaker 4: Yo, you stared the ship out of him. You you stare through bro.
Speaker 3: The thing is too, is hey, hey, he's so hyped right thro look at him, look at you. You and you don't really do anything like that during games. He did there doesn't really talk, but he talked twice in this game. You did that And then he said something like look at him.
Speaker 2: But he's official player.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, well, I mean, if I get opportunity, I mean I got to bring it. You know, we all know who type of player Earl Thomas is. Future fame is one on one I gotta bring my EG game.
Speaker 4: He's the future Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: I think he is, no question.
Speaker 3: Look at the circle the boy by the literally me and Rogers block did not matter at all there it was a.
Speaker 1: It is And what's crazy is he's doing exactly exactly what we're all coached to do. Chop the stiff arm down, look and you just fucking could it. He plays that cool card. He plays that tough. He was one of the first ones when I was walking up and down the sideline when I was on the Titans and asking like, hey, uh do you look at everybody's piece when you're in the shower? Because I remember it was what he said me and Darren Bates. I was like, Hey, how many guys on the team? What percentage do you think would admit to looking at everybody? Not everybody, but looking at a piece in the shower because you can't help it, you know what I mean? I was like, what percentage think would admit it because we all know they all do it about sixty seventy you.
Speaker 4: Know, d sixty percent.
Speaker 1: Look yeah, yeah, yeah, oh wait would admit it. And we're like, be deep for sure.
Speaker 4: Didn't you ask KB about that? Sat in my seat disrespectful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, kV did.
Speaker 4: The thing is is like you're going pariffs. You can't like I saw, like there's a line that stops here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I'm talking, if I'm talking in your standing, I'm seeing the whole body was looking in your eyes out of.
Speaker 1: Respect, right, but hey, you know you scrub your legs, you kind of come up and glance. Oh you do that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it could happen. You went through chemo on all that for three years?
Speaker 6: Three years?
Speaker 4: Yeah what now what?
Speaker 6: I went through like an intensive part of chemo for about ten to eleven months, like superintendent. Every twenty one days, I'd go in and I'd stay for a week in the hospital and then they would just dose. You were like twenty four hour doses of chemo all that, and I did radiation for like five six weeks after that, and then I won like a maintenance chemo for the next two years basically, which was I would take daily chemo, weekly chemo, and then monthly going to get infusion.
Speaker 4: This is a super a different question, but like what is like what is I know, chemo? Like what like how do you just get an ivy? You take my pill? Like what are you going to? What does it feel like when you take? Do you actually do you feel awful?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You feel terrible?
Speaker 7: Man, like super bad?
Speaker 1: Really like the intensive chemo, Like what's what's going on during this intense when you're like I'm in there for like a week or like the worst parts.
Speaker 6: Dude, they add this one chemo. They call it the Red Devil, the docs of Rubus, and it's like the last for like the last twenty eight hours of your stay there. You just get this red chemo that freaking pumps for twenty four hours all night. It pumps ivy and the like turns your p rell red and your poop.
Speaker 4: It's called the Red Devil.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the what's I feel like?
Speaker 2: Is really the entire time it's dripping.
Speaker 6: Yes and no. I mean like after my first round of chemo, I was like, oh man, this that bad, Like I'm you know, freaking.
Speaker 1: With this thing.
Speaker 6: But then, like everyone you go. Uh, it gets harder and harder because your body kind of gets wear down. Like chemo is like we're gonna kill, We're gonna go in there, We're gonna kill as many cancer cells as possible.
Speaker 4: But along that comes along the way is going to do this.
Speaker 6: And then as soon as your body recovers all your your white blood cells and your red blood cells and your platelets, like as soon as they come back to a number, then they hit you again. So it's like a constant battle to get as much chemo in as possible and keep your body, get your body back to a healthy, healthy place.
Speaker 8: The legend was born, the legend leg Yeah, legend continues, he was already a legend.
Speaker 4: And then is that I'll tell you what is it? Is that the rumors true?
Speaker 1: Does he have a peace on him? Look at the camera, look at one of the at that one over there.
Speaker 4: Soon as before you need to get animal planet on there.
Speaker 2: We need we need the crocodile that.
Speaker 4: Much of a deal.
Speaker 1: Huh, Yeah, that boy.
Speaker 3: And you know what the thing is is always the most unsuspected. It's the dudes that you're like, probably not like Zach. Zach's definitely, you know, he's got monster on. You got that thing.
Speaker 4: Losing circulation from taping that thing up on his side. Buddy, I'm just saying, well, you know what, what is it about that that gets a man remember?
Speaker 7: Like a man could have three gold medals or a man could have a huge you know, and remembered for more of the gold medals.
Speaker 4: You're the guy back in school. Yeah, he went to the Olympics one.
Speaker 2: All this though, it's like, oh, they put men in over him.
Speaker 1: It's like big, big nick.
Speaker 2: I think at least he's got that piece.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's been passed down through time through DNA.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: Pure bloodlines to get that piece. Dude, being a rookie is not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: I feel like, correct me if I'm wrong, but it is.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal, but it's not hindsight.
Speaker 1: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 4: You're okay the whole time, But the whole time you're like, am I gonna be alright? Like wins one that gonna.
Speaker 1: Lose his mind?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, real hazeing at all. I had to sing. I mean hard Knocks was there, so we had to sing a song.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you were on Hard Knocks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was interesting. But no, I dedicated my song to Vontez and that didn't go well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he was because he didn't like it. I remember hearing that story.
Speaker 4: So you sing what song? Did you seem to perfect.
Speaker 1: That one?
Speaker 2: But I refuse to let you go.
Speaker 1: Hey, let him have his moment.
Speaker 10: Beg you plead for your sympathy. I don't mind, cause you mean that much to me. Ain't too proud, too bad. And that's about how far I got.
Speaker 9: And you were like he was in the front row and I was kind of like serenading him. Yeah, and he was just staring at me like he didn't want to kill you. Yeah, no, it was he did. I mean he was just staring dad into me. And then it got really weird.
Speaker 1: How many beers do you think you've put down since the Zilly since since the day started.
Speaker 11: All jokes aside, in a given night, I would have, like during this whole thing, I would have like twenty in a day.
Speaker 1: How made you have yesterday in Nashville?
Speaker 11: Yesterday, I don't know, probably fifteen.
Speaker 1: You said on any given night. We're talking school.
Speaker 4: Nights, Yeah, schoolness, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: You were talking you're watching curb your enthusiasm. I have to like slug down a fucking BUTTLT.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, this one hurts. Now are you doing it for the zillion beers?
Speaker 1: Are you doing it?
Speaker 2: Because that's just that's just silly. I mean, because you're just zilly. I'm not a big weekday drinker.
Speaker 11: But during this whole thing, if people are like, hey, I'll buy a shirt right now if you chuck a beer, I'm like, all right, fucking bet.
Speaker 1: During this Rise of the Phoenix, he said, you're selling out for the brand.
Speaker 11: I'm the biggest sellout you over meet. If somebody says, if somebody says, hey, like fucking punch Will in the face, I'll buy a shirt you're getting.
Speaker 2: So, I mean Ab was me.
Speaker 12: And him at locker We were locker mats in the spring, and I mean any conversation I had with Ab was like real, you know yeah, So, I mean I appreciate Ab. I don't know exactly to the extent of what he's going through. Only thing I have to say is I just hope he addresses everything like full spectrum and whatever help he needs, whatever wherever he needs to go to, you know, really address those things. I hope he does that because it's like, you know, looking back on my story, who am I to say that people can't get over their stuff and then take their life to hold another level? Because you see what level his life was on, you know, before things started happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you saw a legitimate peak rise of somebody just to fall and not necessarily rock bottom, but a horizon fall, all within one year, all within months, honestly.
Speaker 12: Yeah. So I'm one of them people that's like people look at AB and it's like, damn AB doing this, Damn AB doing that. Fucking wrong with Ab, I'm looking at a B like I'm trying to understand, Like I'm not from a place of condemning. I try to understand just because I've been throughcause I know people like this dude's junkie drug addict like Stone Stones. But it's like, who was really taking the time to understand? Like I'm trying to understand AB. So if I would have talked to AB, I'm not coming there with no expectation, no kind of judgment, Like I just want to talk to AB and like so he can get things off his chest because I feel like it may not be a lot around people around ab where he can have real deal conversations.
Speaker 1: That's I mean just from a I'm a pure I'm the purest outsider there can be. I don't know, but you just feel like there's a lot of probably yes men around him.
Speaker 2: I mean you might you and know more than me.
Speaker 1: But when you're saying that, it's like, hopefully he has somebody around it, you know, sort of check him or like have conversations to try to get to the root of like what's going on. But as a pure outsider, it is it's like you feel like he's surrounded by a lot of yes men and he needs to do something different. Yeah, and that's me talking from no experience, Right, you're somebody who can You said you were locker mats with him, you were around him, You saw the crew that would try being on the Raiders. Guy said he would try and come in the locker room with like his crew or being around workouts, and it's kind of like doing too much. But also you're an alien, meaning he's just superstar, so you got to kind of let stuff happen. But then it's like a.
Speaker 12: I think if he were to get into a I mean like I said, I don't know what's going on in his life, but if he gets into a rehab environment, his work ethic really is crazy, like I've seen it. So if he gets into the environment where he's working on himself, I feel like his work ethic will come back out again. He can really like when he starts working on himself, that football work ethic will translate and then that will come back on the field. And then like once he deals with those things, like he won't even really have to go out his way to men relationships with people and do like the apology things that he's doing, Like his actions will show for it. And just because he's like he has a change in him on the inside, because something has to change. And it's like I feel like if he gets if he gets to a point where he's like he locks in, he knows he has work to do on himself. I felt he could do whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: I'm flexing him right now to zuman zoom of my flex caps. Wait eight one almost cramped and little boys he saw him tho, dude, they're power little guys. Though the little boys did they are tiny speaking little boys.
Speaker 1: The kid no, But I guess this little little Boy Spray ball Toner revived by Manscape No free shoutouts, Hey, spray that. It's like, it's like it to go spray like if you know, you get during the day, you hit a couple of down there and it smells good.
Speaker 4: Finished to work out, like, oh god, I got out of here, see my lady.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, spray it and then you'll smell it. Do I smell?
Speaker 2: Put on my balls?
Speaker 4: You should right now? Okay, yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: There you go, get in there. I touched it. Get in there. Get them a little boys.
Speaker 1: That's I'm touched the I got the left one.
Speaker 4: Now smell my pants.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna smell smell none of you.
Speaker 2: Got to make sure we have sprout come smells pants. Dude, this is.
Speaker 1: Bring it in here, hang on, waft it. I want to go in That's a nice smell.
Speaker 2: That's a good smell. That's a good smell.
Speaker 1: No pause, fuck that pause, ship dude.
Speaker 3: We talk about what you know a lot, and first off, we just lost all street cra about what you did just now, Yeah we did.
Speaker 2: So low catches the ball well low smart.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dyson's over there picking fly.
Speaker 13: Standing back over here, and you'll see, here's low. He catches the ball, all right, he's going to get rid of it. Oh my gosh, you hear, Frank.
Speaker 1: You take it.
Speaker 13: Frank sets it up, sells it and comes back.
Speaker 2: Look at that ten yards behind the.
Speaker 4: Ball, right, just like we told him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about ten right there?
Speaker 13: Right there, I'm yelling get out of bounds because field goal ties. And then I look ahead, I go, oh my gosh.
Speaker 10: The end.
Speaker 4: This is controversial city.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 1: What do you think would have what do you think would have been called had there been replay?
Speaker 13: Well, there is replay to review.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah no.
Speaker 13: The wing official right behind Frank on their sideline is Byron Boston, and Byron Boston points a lateral so he points to his right, to our right, his left. And I saw that, so I knew it was ruled. The ladder on the field, which is half the battle it's going to stand. Yeah, there's probably sixty five, maybe sixty six thousand people here to this day, there's maybe one hundred thousand people that said they were there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, right, yeah, people all over Nashville, people all over Nashville, and intersections are stopped listening and getting out of their cars and going nuts, and intersections all over and the whole place is going crazy.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people right now saying that season's not happening. The NFL season will not happen.
Speaker 4: From Kirk Curbstreetka, whoa, all right, yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's heavy. We're not saying that.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, that's fine, I said it. No, listen, fuck Kirker.
Speaker 15: I actually like Kirkurbstreet is an announcer, but fuck him for saying that, because that was such a ridiculous thing to say when he said it, and he was doing it for headlines and he got everyone in a panic. So, Kirkurbstreet, I got no beef with you other than that particular comment, which was fucked up.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I DMed him.
Speaker 16: That's how upset I was.
Speaker 3: I DMed him and I said, hey, where'd you get this information? Who are you talking to? Is there somebody you do?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: Scientists?
Speaker 16: Are there people you know?
Speaker 4: And he literally just sent me his phone number and.
Speaker 3: Said, if you want to talk call me. I haven't.
Speaker 16: I haven't had the balls to call right now.
Speaker 1: That's what he said.
Speaker 2: Call him right now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Call him right now.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Kirk.
Speaker 18: What's up?
Speaker 16: It's Taylor la One.
Speaker 1: Tell him before he talks any farther.
Speaker 3: Before you talk any farther. I'm on a zoom podcast right now. We can delete it if you want. I'm with Big Cat from Barstool and Will Compton, so we're we're literally just talking. Big Cat had some strong words for you about the comments.
Speaker 1: You actually gotten a recent crash back? What was that in August last year?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? Yeah? Can you can you tell us about that a little bit?
Speaker 17: I got a brand new plane from Cessna. It's a really nice plane, and I'm we're flying it. We've been flying in a while, and we've landed it into that airport before. And we came down in to land and we landed, we bounced, so we came down again just as hard, if not harder, and the land again on the right side broke, so you know, you're thinking you're gonna be You're you're gonna die, and we slid a little bit further and it came to stop, and uh, I started hollering for Amy, and I got my daughter Ailah, and I got I got to look at her and check her, and she's, you know, screaming and I'm thinking, God, please, don't let nothing be wrong with her. So I'm thinking, get that hatch in the back of it. Let's create an opportunity to leave. So I went back there and I'm seeing smoke coming out of the toilet and saw black, dark picked smoke. I'm like, all right.
Speaker 4: I hollered up to the front. I was like, we're on fire.
Speaker 17: We gotta go. We'd we'd went through a chain link fence, and he had wrapped around that door and wouldn't allow the door to open away. I needed it to Amy hollers at him and says, try the front door one more time because we had tried it and couldn't get it to move. And he goes up there to the front door and turns a handle and kicks it. It popped open about two inches I mean two feet. The lead pilot goes to get out of the plane to build. Then then he's like, hand me the baby. So I go up there to hand him the baby. Now I get out of the plane, and the entire time all this is going on, I still am not one hundred percent sure that Ala is okay. They put Amy in her own ambulance with island. Then I'm in an ambulance by myself, and I still don't know if Ila's one hundred percent, and I'm really tore up. The guy riding in the ambulance did the coolest thing ever. He calls the other amulance on his cell phone and puts my wife on the phone and gives it to me and so I can talk to her. And I said, you know, finally I was like, Amy got a chance to really look at Isla and take take you know, see what's going on with her. She okay, and you know, so I kind of finally got some relief of because that was so stressful.
Speaker 3: Songs break up with him, you say, I know you're not in love with him? Break up with him? Is that him a real person? And does that guy know it was about him?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 8: That song is not a real story. It was just something we were doing to like make us ourselves laugh. We wrote that like in the middle of the night in a van, really driving, when we were traveling around the country in a van and everybody was asleep. It was probably like two in the morning, and we had been kind of jamming on this thing at soundcheck earlier in the day and I was listening to it on my phone, and uh, it was like two in the morning. I had this idea for like a one sided phone conversation song. Trevor was awake in the back bench of the bus of the van at that point and it was like two am. So I went back there and I was like, hey, I got this idea, and so to keep from waking everybody up, I just started whispering it into my phone. So kind of like that kind of like set the tone for this creepy, like hey, what's up thing, And then we were we were just laughing our asses off in the back of the van and that's all that was.
Speaker 4: And then, man, we've had so many people that.
Speaker 8: Would come up to us and say, like that song made me break up with my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Show. Yeah, we've had this chase to get to the top, and we've gotten there. It's like you get done and you're trying to find like that next passion that's going to take you on that ride again. Because we've experienced something that you know, very few people do, and a lot of athletes have so much trouble transitioning because it's like it's like chasing a high. It's like you've got to refine, reignite some passion that you've studied in one area for twenty some odd years to get to the top. And then when you're done, you got to, like I don't know, use everything you've learned and try to try to find a new passion in your life that kind of gets to that level of the hw you've been at before.
Speaker 19: I think that's really hard to do, and I think that's a lot of people that I've heard that have been retired, it's like have given me the advice of, like, don't try to chase that because it's almost impossible to like recreate that. You know, you're gonna have to have like competitive outlets stuff like that in some capacity, but you know, to find that unless you're going to become like a musician. You know, it's we're entertainers and basically what our sport is. It's like entertainment that we you know, entertained the masses, the reminder ing gladiators, and there's not professions that are out there that you're performing for millions of people at what you do. So I mean, I think it's going to be key to like find some competitive outlets and all that, but I don't have any kind of dreams of you know, chasing that high again.
Speaker 20: Let me paint your picture.
Speaker 3: I'm laying in bed and I'm watching The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: There wait, wait, wait, here's here's out.
Speaker 3: I know you know why because I texted your ass and you never texted my ass back.
Speaker 4: So she says, you guys, She says, you guys.
Speaker 3: Used to date. Now I don't know about that. I get on my phone, on my Hey, I pull up Chase, text you, hey, man, like I'm watching the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: What's the deal with this thing?
Speaker 21: She We talked for a while, you know, through the fall, about through the fall, just texting and stuff. About a week and a half after she leaves, I get a text for I get a call from my publicist and my manager saying, hey, we know you really want to go do this pub shows is what I was doing at the time. And they said, but the day that this lands on, they want to shoot for you to do survivor for you to do The Bachelor, And so I get to see your point. That day we actually end up asking I remember my day to day was right there.
Speaker 22: He asked one of the producers.
Speaker 21: He said, what's the maybe of the girl on the day today, you know, just kind of checking out.
Speaker 23: They said, oh, her name is Victoria. And as soon as he just starts die laughing, it looks at me just die laughing, like oh oh all right, here we go. Go on, she turns the corner. I just started laughing. I'm like, here, yeah, okay, now it happened. But in my mind, I'm like, I don't know what's at the end of the day. To be honest with you, who gives a shit?
Speaker 22: Listen, you know I'm not bullshitting you. There were very few teams where I was a top ten athlete on the team. And that's the fun anything is when you're Howie Long's sun, everybody assumes you could just hit the lot of You know, my dad's more athletic than me. I had to work for everything I had. And you know, there's some people you never convince that, and that's fine, but those are people who are sidelined people. And there are also people that don't understand that when when you're marked like that, a great career in the NFL for eleven years, two Super Bowls, seventy sacks, all that shit, like team captain, that's a dream for everybody else, But you still have these nobodies that are like on the sideline, like you never be your dad. I'm like, will you never be me? Like who gives a fuck? Like you're not me and I'm not him, and really it doesn't matter. And I'm tougher than you because I had to deal with that pressure in my whole life and so that was like a skin of armor for me. If I get in the league and people are looking at me like this, dude's probably soft or whatever, like that made me tougher and you didn't have that and I did. Okay, maybe you're tougher in a lot of other ways, but I had that and you did.
Speaker 1: Yo, you just say you just fired me the fuck.
Speaker 24: Up, Chris, don't come to me for information or advice if you don't want to hear the hard truth.
Speaker 18: I'm not your guy.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 24: No, I'm funny, funny, hardy hall with the sketches, But anyone who knows me knows I give it to you with no chaser, like you're gonna have to just take this right. You didn't become a left tackle starting and you know, one of the highest paid and best left tackles in the league will you didn't have the career that you've had and be able to go everywhere and people say, yo, he's an asset to this franchise by just coasting it.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 24: That's the problem with a lot of guys in the league. And when you play it's like you think that because you've done this thing here, people will scholarship.
Speaker 18: You everywhere else.
Speaker 12: Not the case.
Speaker 24: So even when we had that conversation about you know when you first start busting, it was like, Yo, you got to work at this and put the same crazy amount of time, stress, anxiety on yourself that you did when you play ball. Otherwise it won't work because there are other people out here who have been doing this for thirty years that would like nothing more than to stop you out and make sure you don't become a thing.
Speaker 2: Cool thing to be a part of.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna jump through a wall right now. I'm gonna give it to you straight. You're gonna have to take all of that. Let's not look by the way. You're gonna have to take this thing, No chaser, I'm gonna have to take all that.
Speaker 25: I was like like three times last year.
Speaker 4: I think it was after the season, I think it was ESPN.
Speaker 25: I think like put up all these like like what tight end would you want on your team? And it was Kelsey, Kyle Rudolph, Greg Kittle, question Mark like three different times.
Speaker 4: Who would you say at the top five tight ends in the league right now, no particular order.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 25: I mean, Kelsey's amazing, Zach Artz is incredible. I think you have two fantastic tight ends and Walker and Smith and they're both unreal.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure's a stunt and he's smart too.
Speaker 25: Let's see. I like will Disley and Seattle. I just Heidou's a play full season healthy, which he will. You've just been hurt.
Speaker 4: I mean, like what I love about that.
Speaker 25: There's so many great tight ends in the NFL, Like they're everywhere, and you know, not all of them get you know, the spotlighting like that, But I say, there's a bunch of really good ones out there.
Speaker 1: Talk about your rookie year.
Speaker 20: It was tough, but TJ was actually really cool. He was that was his last year. He helped me out a lot because I was a center in college and then the day after they drafted me, they called me and they said you're gonna play left guard, and he kind of mentored me a lot there. But I was also with like Castle, Matt Castle, like funniest dudes I've ever met. Right, he's a good he was a good vet to have. He was hilarious and here he lined things up. It was a long year, as for sure. That year felt like it never was gonna end, but it was good.
Speaker 3: I think for anybody who's listening out there, we do a good job of riding the line though it was being unbiased as possible. Yeah, we like to find the line, find the line, live on the line, live on the right. Do you dip that tone that other water? Because you know what they say, the grass is always been.
Speaker 4: On the other side, do they? I think that's the expression. I'm pretty sure that's what it is.
Speaker 2: There's like songs for both.
Speaker 1: There are are there songs. Yeah, grass isn't always greener.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you what, I think.
Speaker 4: You're on fire right now with the mess now of this because.
Speaker 3: The phrase is actually the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
Speaker 1: But there's also a case where the grass is greener on the other side.
Speaker 3: I think, Yes, that's the whole point of the moral dilemma is the grass cleaner on the other side. Well that's exactly, that's like the whole thing, right, all right, listen, hey, I'll tell you what. My boy's taking a lot of shots on that head. And I have I love you, I have, I love you. I'm gonna wheel you around. I'm gonna wheel you around when you're older.
Speaker 4: Me and Charro we are right off the fliff.
Speaker 1: Where were we?
Speaker 16: It was our spring game and then you know, the game to give you like whatever food.
Speaker 18: The fe you get the food.
Speaker 16: Then, yeah, we had a huge night. Person I like, well off, I didn't do the next X. So everyone's gonna go hard. We're all going out. I'm gonna say a couple of men just shout them out. Nick Cof to Alex Wood, shout we're at their house and we just ate Chick fil A and all this stuff. We're trying to pound beers, you know, like when you're on a full stomach and you're trying to crushing beers, it's tough, like that ship is expanding your belly. Like, yeah, I'm trying to get drunk tonight and I can't because every time I take a step, like about the pew so after about like my third beer. I'm like, I can't do this.
Speaker 26: It's gonna ruin my knife and I'm gonna get like barely drunk. I really want to get I really want to get stawt. So I took the handle of Skull vodka, which is a plastic handle. It's probably I don't like eight ninety five.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 16: It took a big old sweep of the faith and after I started gargling until I puked a vodka. I honestly, it's one of the gross things I've ever done, but I went, I threw up. I felt fucking great, and then I proceed to absolutely get thrashed that homelin.
Speaker 2: So here's what I'm picturing.
Speaker 1: You're taking the skull bike. It's the head like you were courtside that one night and just pounding until you through gard No.
Speaker 16: I took a big old twig and then I started gargling, like you're kind of doing mouthwash. So I like looked at my head up and went until I threw up with bucket. Oh yo, that is a fucking rally move right there. Yeah, I mean, honest, it's one of my yeah yeah, and I'm still proud of it.
Speaker 4: You know what, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 16: Decade later and I'm still proud of it.
Speaker 27: I would get text all the time to this girl named Brittany and I was in the Islands.
Speaker 2: One time.
Speaker 27: I just smoked a fat joint and I was sitting there and I get a text. It was like, hey, Brittany just saw on Facebook where you're pregnant. Uh, so happy for you or whatever, and I was like, yeah, Like, turns out I'm not.
Speaker 1: What they said.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like so sorry.
Speaker 27: I also also catfish, I guess one of her ex boyfriends said. I was like, Yo, I'm so sorry about the way things worked out with us. Like I'm in New York this week if you want to go get some dinner. And so I looked up like a nice restaurant in New York City and like it was like yo, like let's just go here on Tuesday night, or were like Yo, I'm gonna be there or whatever. Catfishes, man, dude, don't text. Don't text till you think your text We're gonna be me.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, watch out for Ernest.
Speaker 27: Yeah, you're a sick of I mean this was I was three years I was three years younger, three or four years younger.
Speaker 2: So it's all right, how are you now?
Speaker 27: I'm twenty eight, So twenty nine January eleventh, damn n one eleven ninety two.
Speaker 3: So that picture I got tagged in something by like some dude on Instagram and he was like big gay Ben and he was basically.
Speaker 4: Like that was that was his profile.
Speaker 2: But it was also like a shut up big they shut up big a.
Speaker 3: Ben, and he tagged me in that photo and he was like look at the look at the dick.
Speaker 4: On the water or something like that.
Speaker 2: Big gay Ben was about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, big Gawen was about it, dude. It was like right after I did the thing, literally was like, man, that kind of makes me uncomfortable. I still like the photo because a compliments a compliment.
Speaker 4: Though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You liked it, you went and you hearted it.
Speaker 4: I hearted the ship out of that thing, dude, Like, thank you, sir for commenting on my piece.
Speaker 1: I've never When Taylor saw heard that comment the next time he was about to show, he kind of just looked at himself like, yeah, thats what.
Speaker 3: The big big a has no idea, you know, api, I got I got the pty. I'm just waiting for the growth to happen to a ship. That's after that's during the scene. That's Corey's post clarity. Nuts, dude, it's which celebrity would you vote for for president?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what I know.
Speaker 3: I think I know who you would and I think it'd be the same person and say it on three one two three at the Rock.
Speaker 11: That solid.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: The Rock gotta get a little head on his shoulders. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: If you're looking at leadership and you like imagine being like fucking whoever the Chinese president is walk in there, say hello, open the fucking door up, Holy shit, six' four have just brought you The? ROCK i be, hey holy, Shit, wait we're not gonna do nothing at all.
Speaker 2: That, Handshake, hey whatever you, want very.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 4: Dude could you.
Speaker 1: Imagine a negotiation not going well and you just get rock bottom through a table.
Speaker 2: In The White, House.
Speaker 4: I'd SAY i vote for The rock for.
Speaker 1: SURE i shake somebody's, hand they say their, name, excuse excuse, me what did you say your name? Was and as they say it, again it doesn't matter what your name.
Speaker 20: Is it doesn't matter what your name, is.
Speaker 3: DUDE i love that people say they'd vote for a celebrity just because they like, Them, like we don't even know The rocks, POLICIES i, know but.
Speaker 1: He seems like a great dude based on His.
Speaker 4: Instagram, hey if you look good at the good you know What i'm.
Speaker 22: SAYING i.
Speaker 1: Know this episode Of bustle with The boys is brought to you By Georgia. Boot Shout Out Georgia, boot no free. Shoutouts the world's most comfortable. Boot Georgia boot Is america's hardest working.
Speaker 2: Boot just like, you.
Speaker 1: Guys for eighty, Years george has been making boots that work as hard as all of. You tough enough for your, job cool enough for everything. Else they make super, comfortable good looking boots so you never have to sacrifice the comfort or the. Style the boys we like looking. Good we're always getting asked where we get our boots from a lot of hunters out, there a lot of, hikers a lot of people are always.
Speaker 2: Curious what we got on our. Feet we always let them know It's Georgia.
Speaker 1: Boot these boots hold up in any condition without sacrificing any of that. Comfort it has a comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking. Boot great looking boots that are widely comfortable at a price you can.
Speaker 2: Afford whether you're working on your.
Speaker 1: Feet all, day working around the, house grilling out with your, friends these boots do everything you need them, to and again they do not sacrifice any comfort or. Style they offer the best work, boots, wedges and loggers. Around and whether you need a steel, toe that waterproof square toe, boot met, guard non puncture, shank non sense lip.
Speaker 2: Soul they've got it.
Speaker 1: All head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent. Off that's georgiaboot dot. Com use code busting B U s S I n for twenty percent. Off back to the best of.
Speaker 3: EPISODE i think this is a perfect opportunity for us to talk to them tier ones we've BEEN i think the tier one things really people are really starting to take pride in being A tier.
Speaker 2: One go.
Speaker 1: Ahead that was pus for.
Speaker 4: You, YEAH.
Speaker 1: I was about.
Speaker 2: TO i literally caught myself on the next episode Of Bust all The.
Speaker 3: Boys we'll talk about reading a room go, ahead will? Me, personally you gotta catch him cute laughs, Here, yeah as cute as Fun.
Speaker 2: PERSONALLY i don't like. IT i actually had to break up an.
Speaker 1: Argument oh yesterday what because somebody, say, oh you think You're tier one and go if you want ADDED i just had to drop it a, gift, like, uh it was A jurassic parking where he's around the. Raptors he, say, hey calm, down. Guys take it, yeah, hey take it, easy. Guys we're literally all in the SAME.
Speaker 4: I gotta see that. LINK i gotta see that. Deal h, wait so hold, on you don't like the tier?
Speaker 1: ONES i, do BUT i think it's causing some controversy because people are starting to argue a little.
Speaker 2: Bit i'm, like, hey, listen, guys we're all in the same.
Speaker 4: Pack.
Speaker 1: Now we got to welcome each. Other like one dude like one dude's dropping, proof he's dropping. Receipts oh look at.
Speaker 2: Me how dare you attempt to call?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 2: Uh how how dare you attempt to call me? Out where's your bust and? Shirt You tier three? Beta oh my, God, hey, hey, hey, hey take it.
Speaker 3: Ease that that thing might have upset, well that nothing fires me up more than knowing when people will fucking just go toes for the, boys and then took a picture, like where's your fucking like he's wearing it right, Now right now is when he's wearing the.
Speaker 2: Shirt were you the other one in the flex?
Speaker 1: PHOTO i was do?
Speaker 4: You were you upset about how T k got all the love for?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 2: Then, right that's WHAT i want to. KNOW i don't want to. Dress it was my idea to take the.
Speaker 27: Picture, no it was not that would have got you, KNOW i LOVE, Dk but when.
Speaker 7: It, took when the picture took, OFF i was, like, yeah like like what about?
Speaker 4: Me, Like i'm, real pull that picture, up pull it.
Speaker 3: Up i'm, like, yeah you're jack, Dude but LIKE dk is fucking. Shredded, WELL i mean our boys out. HERE i can't sit here and tell you a. Little there's no doubt IF i was.
Speaker 1: You in this photo and hearing everybody else THAT i would feel a little LIKE i, mean you, KNOW i mean LIKE.
Speaker 4: I ain't too bad.
Speaker 1: MYSELF i, mean look at the peck pause, pause no, pause but look at the look at the. Peck definition he's got that middle. SLIT dk does not have. That he's got some of the.
Speaker 2: Ripples but you do.
Speaker 10: Too he can't just sitting on HIS i know.
Speaker 1: It it looks like somebody's home designing and put a shelf in the you, know power. Lifters, yeah.
Speaker 3: This ship is, crazy BUT i were seeing this over the. Video she's loving Man isaiah and draw crying so. Happy i've seen you wear that hoodie. Before, Yeah she's, like come, on get, up get, up get your ass the funk. Y know what is going on in your head right? There, like what's going on in your?
Speaker 2: Head are you try the MOMENT i.
Speaker 7: WAS i was sitting there crying in the hat man AND i took it off AND i saw her tap her, initially like the first way was resisted a little. BIT i was, like all, RIGHT i mean she just kind of told you to get, up, right and THEN i saw your girl's. Fault hey, man someone times she told you to get up. ONCE i, Mean i'm getting.
Speaker 2: Up he's not going against moms right.
Speaker 11: Now, yeah.
Speaker 2: He notices it, happening but he's still trying to be in his draft moment.
Speaker 7: Camera i'm, saying Because i'm sitting there watching.
Speaker 4: It it's right here in front of, Me So i'm just sitting here, like, so what are you thinking right? There what are you thinking right there?
Speaker 7: There i'm thinking this is some. Ship BUT i just got drafted and fuck.
Speaker 4: It oh it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy it was.
Speaker 1: It it wasn't a funny what is it a conversation or a funny conversation later that, night like when the video was.
Speaker 4: Out, uh.
Speaker 7: It was, funny you know to me and my. FRIENDS i got some good laughs out of. It, yeah somebody was a little bit but hurt about the. SITUATION i mean we could think of dark on who it?
Speaker 1: Is, yeah your?
Speaker 11: Mom, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a denim Cow canadian.
Speaker 4: TUXEDO i thought the.
Speaker 2: Day you've been on the bus before and there was no air last, time, Right SO i don't know what made you last BECAUSE i wanted to dress. DECENT i didn't want to come up here looking. Homeless and now You ryan was going to.
Speaker 1: Come correct with, that.
Speaker 3: DUDE i had a flannel in the.
Speaker 4: CAR i told, YOU i don't you don't come out of the bus with your weak. Ship And aaron was trying to just got a little.
Speaker 1: Warm it's, okay that's.
Speaker 27: IT i had a flannel AND i really thought to, myself it's in the, car AND i was, LIKE i feel like he might be wearing.
Speaker 2: Plaid SO i threw the double denims on AND i was right, dude WHEN i got it, RIGHT i was.
Speaker 4: Right just a quick side.
Speaker 3: NOTE i know people make fun of The canadian, tuxedo big fan of, it AND i think denim On denham looks great AND i don't care who knows it did.
Speaker 4: It big fan of.
Speaker 2: That it's a hot, one but it is. THAT i run hot.
Speaker 1: TOO i run. Hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah do you sleep you got a big?
Speaker 4: Fan when you know my wife hates. Fans i'm a huge.
Speaker 3: Fan i'm a Big i'm a big go to the hotel on away games and the first THING i do crank that thing.
Speaker 4: Down, yes it's like in the. Fifties i'body that's all, Right we're gonna be all. Right in the middle of the, night like running back and, forth.
Speaker 2: What is something that you've seen that you're, LIKE i didn't realize it was like.
Speaker 18: This, yeah he's all easing tune with everybody. Too off the line with the running. Backroom he was like you always going through everything you need to go through and making sure everybody on the same page with the adjustments and, things and like you, know when the author come out to the head of the they communicating and it's just it's just it feels. Different, yeah you get that that feeling that you, Know, okay this guy's take command of, everything and everybody was following him. Leading everybody was on, point like has no love against everybody's getting lined up a, sap you know that get us to get rid of the lap and then, yeah you know the competition is on right. There, yeah, yeah, man it's. Different. Man you can feel a good vibe from. Him, Man that's WHAT i really. Liked, man, guy they got a real great. Vibe and they come in and they find in they just want to play football and they want to. Win you, know they got that winning. Mentality you, know we've been needing.
Speaker 2: That hell, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's it's probably the most stereotypical country song.
Speaker 1: With it out, There.
Speaker 28: BUT i feel like to write the most stereotypical country song is probably the.
Speaker 4: Goal that's. That that's gotta be. IT i do remember the TITLE i wrote Down Green Daddy Passed. Away In february last.
Speaker 28: YEAR i was In, vegas found, out got on a, plane flew back To nashville and drove, home got.
Speaker 4: The alabama like three in the, morning and wrote the title Down Weiscampos Never.
Speaker 28: Died really didn't write it for another couple of, Months BUT i didn't want to write this song about my, grandpa you know WHAT i mean about like us fishing and doing this and that whatever that's kind of been done. Before SO i just wrote a song THAT i thought was like IF i was having a conversation with the two of them, today what would they ask?
Speaker 4: Me, Like hey, man what do you think about traveling the? Country how's it?
Speaker 28: Been what would you change about?
Speaker 2: It, this that and the?
Speaker 27: Other and that was kind of the thing.
Speaker 29: Believable WHEN i got To, houston it was a ben with jockstraps in, it and you go in there and you get your job strap, out shake it, out you look at it as any ball stingings on it.
Speaker 4: Or, whatever and then if it was good to go to use.
Speaker 29: Yours And i'm, like what part of the game is?
Speaker 30: This?
Speaker 29: Right it looked like the facility was literally in like a former post office building.
Speaker 2: Transformed that's, nuts, right it is meeting and you're, Thinking, yo this is THE.
Speaker 1: Nfl this is THE.
Speaker 29: Nfl the meeting room you had like wooden tables you would seat your grandmother's house and cheers wrapped around. It for, lunch we had to go down the street to go to this little bodega and get Like popeye's chicken or, sandwiches and it was nothing like you would ever imagine guys professional. Athlete, yeah guy smoking cigarettes and ship out in the parking.
Speaker 2: LOT i mean it was it was like this is, crazy and you're, Like you're, like it's kind of hard to. Backpedal but he.
Speaker 1: Didn't he didn't just not.
Speaker 2: Backpedal he cried on national. Television you know What i'm, Saying, like you know What i'm, Saying.
Speaker 31: Like he fully bought. Into he needs to be bought bating somewhere In. Hollywood that's exactly WHAT i. Said he bought, in and once he bought, in he rode that. Way like you, said he went all the. WAY i, mean they told me that he was at The College Football awards In, ORLANDO i, think and just racking up the. Awards had an unbelievable, season and his phone rang from like the number that he associated with his girlfriend that apparently passed, away and it was, like, oh, ship that's when it all started to fall.
Speaker 32: Apart but it took me back BECAUSE i cut grasp to make rent BEFORE i had a record deal in, town and also tested sewage right up the street here literally right up.
Speaker 4: There, uh which was poop dog.
Speaker 2: A second.
Speaker 32: Down that legit tested sewage for a.
Speaker 1: Living.
Speaker 4: Disgusting it was we're.
Speaker 1: Making music until you became Until, YEAH i.
Speaker 32: WAS i was testing poop from all over the state and all over The.
Speaker 4: South what's the point of testing poop mercury levels or was? It, yeah bad?
Speaker 32: STUFF i was testing for volatile. Compounds i'm a, scientist by the, way graus.
Speaker 1: Useless.
Speaker 32: Knowledge but so THAT'S i say that because THAT'S i ended up in that job for the size. Degree if you're not a, doctor you're testing, poop that's just that really environmental much of a wider black.
Speaker 4: Thing if you if you know you're, testing.
Speaker 1: If you could go, back would you have played that? Game that playoff?
Speaker 33: Game IF i went, BACK i wouldn't have gone back IN i GOT i, WAS i was okay in the beginning of the, game and we jumped out TO i think a fourteen to nothing, lead and THEN i re injured my, knee just like on A i was rolled to the, SIDELINE i threw my knee. Buckle something.
Speaker 1: Happened you, know.
Speaker 33: When you're already, compromised it's like the weirdest stuff happens that that's right for, sure red or something.
Speaker 2: So and you already kind of fall to the ground in a.
Speaker 1: Way you're just, like, hey R g exactly fall to the ground.
Speaker 33: Gracefully i'm sure all of Reskin nation is, like when they hear, this you're gonna be, like, oh, MAN i knew he shouldn't have went back.
Speaker 11: In YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Should. Yeah.
Speaker 33: Yeah IF i could go back and do it, again, YEAH i wouldn't have gone back into the playoff. Game but hindsight's twenty twenty, right for.
Speaker 2: Sure are the.
Speaker 34: FUNNIEST i remember my, Daughter my daughter was just learning about. Color, okay what's the sky, blue what's the what's the what closed the grass? Green what color is daddy?
Speaker 1: Purple it was.
Speaker 34: LISTEN i was, like, hey, kids, kids kids don't, lie losing kids, tight kids are tighty.
Speaker 16: TRUTH i, asked what color is my teeth?
Speaker 34: Yellow, No, no they said they can look kind of and that she said that you keep.
Speaker 22: Yellow.
Speaker 4: Kids they, know, man they, know they keep.
Speaker 34: It, really.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of rules like if you want to be in in a horror, movie here's the.
Speaker 3: Deal don't be in the front or the, back stay in the. Middle and For god's, sakes do not ever split. Up can't ever split up your fucking. Dead another, rules if you hear a, noise don't investigate that. Thing just get the fuck, out, Dude just get like if you're what was, that it's just your, dead no.
Speaker 2: DOUBT a third.
Speaker 3: One if you're videotaping with a, camquarterer game's already. Over if you have, sex you, drugs you're. Dead or you, drink you're fucking.
Speaker 1: Dead if you if you are, out let's say you are you saying we need to be accident during the month Of, october you might need.
Speaker 30: To.
Speaker 3: Don't don't be a. Job if you are an, athlete you're fucking. Dead i've been dead a couple of High, no never assume the killer is. Dead that's a big, one. Right there's one more rule to make it for a horror. Movie it's be a virgin born agon.
Speaker 4: Counts you gotta be a. Virgin if you're a, virgin you're gonna make.
Speaker 2: It we're born again virgin starting.
Speaker 4: NOW i do not sleep with my door. Open you know What i'm, saying the master. Bedroom if the door you, guys your door.
Speaker 1: Open you're a Fucking psychoh, Ship just bedroom.
Speaker 4: Door, yeah bedroom door into the rest of the.
Speaker 30: House, yeah why would you do, that you're Because i'd rather see See, YEAH i don't want.
Speaker 4: TO i don't want to not.
Speaker 2: Know but it's based off of.
Speaker 3: Fear it's based Off that's so funny how fear kind of Run this is the ship THOUGH i.
Speaker 1: CAN'T i couldn't picture like my door being open and like creeping around the frame to be.
Speaker 30: Like there's many nights WHERE i hear something and either wake up or haven't fallen asleep yet and look at the doorway and like try to convince MYSELF i didn't just see.
Speaker 2: Something you, know when you just your eyes freak you out.
Speaker 3: Because your eyes were like, this like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Instead of like looking straight at, it you'll kind of look to the, side, ye look like over, there like IF i see, Something yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah Like i've said this time and time, again the scariest Move i've ever seen in my entire life was paranim.
Speaker 4: Activity the like it affected me the longest and affected me the.
Speaker 2: Hardest you know What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Yeah, because like we talked about, before the slashes don't really scare, you you know What i'm. Saying when you're, younger you're a little, kid like the thought of a giant man with a knife coming in super. Scary it still, is, obviously but, like, hey you can't be working around with. THEM i can't see, them you know What i'm. Saying it's, like, hey, oh can't get right over there. Them can't see.
Speaker 4: Them, Dude if you can't see, them you got no. Chances, yeah that thing is a bit of a.
Speaker 1: Deal had.
Speaker 4: Joke, Man our friendships get a little.
Speaker 3: Spooky, so, uh these girls are talking to us and they're like kind of just LITTLE i tell you. What two guns of girls On. Halloween these are are thirteen just a little slutty. Cats it was like all these cats are trying to put out, yeah and they're, like do you want us to flash you? Guys my buddy Mat Rio he's, like, yeah, ABSOLUTELY i get so, uncomfortable like so. Scared i'm, like, no it's, okay you don't have to for the right move and they walk and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, okay.
Speaker 4: We'll see you guys laying. On that probably my biggest regret of my entire. Life in my, mind what DID i?
Speaker 2: Say, yeah wouldn't say at, me.
Speaker 4: Dude matt was, like we walked away and it was quiet for the next three or four.
Speaker 3: Houses and at that age you kind of get the look from parents, like you guys a little to be trick or treating on.
Speaker 1: Here aren't? You taylor's dressed up as THE Ss. Titanic, no, hey his buddy match The. Glacier so it was the last game of the. YEAR i think it was twenty. Fifteen So ryan AND i were, like let's trade jerseys BECAUSE i Want minitary's. Jersey AND i was, like you know, What pat's coming off Of Pro.
Speaker 12: Bowl i'd love to get his.
Speaker 2: Jersey so they were, like, hey, look let's just. Swap let's take a.
Speaker 35: Picture and then our equipment guy won't let us send out the jerseys BECAUSE i think they were going to the playoffs that. Year he's, like we'll find us like two hundred and fifty, bucks you, know after the season's, done and he will send you the.
Speaker 2: Jersey AND i was, like, here, well why don't you just take?
Speaker 7: Mine?
Speaker 35: Ryan you, know military Took ryan's. Jersey suck up, Jersey we'll send it to you in the mail and the season's, over still waiting on that.
Speaker 2: Jersey, Nope so they got your guys as. Jerseys you didn't get? Theirs. CORRECT i need MY i need my massage table.
Speaker 4: Back it's it's my glad.
Speaker 18: To Actually i've been using.
Speaker 1: IT i, KNOW i know it's at your. House i'm, SAYING i need my massage table.
Speaker 2: Back wait, wait, WAIT.
Speaker 4: I totally forgot about.
Speaker 2: It he t my massage table In.
Speaker 1: August.
Speaker 4: YEAH i took it right before the beginning of the.
Speaker 2: SEASON i, went, oh, well my head again because you probably wouldn't go get it.
Speaker 4: BACK i THINK i dropped it off and have to pick it back up a second.
Speaker 2: Time AND i just kept, it LIKE i, SAID i.
Speaker 1: Is it something? Yours? Like is something?
Speaker 2: Yours?
Speaker 1: Like, hey you CAN i use your?
Speaker 2: Massage, bro what you've been using this?
Speaker 4: While like it's been it's been over a, Year, like that's.
Speaker 1: Mine it's not been over a. Year technically it's.
Speaker 2: Mine.
Speaker 4: Now buddy was.
Speaker 3: Eating w's two years, ago, ha hanging, out putting his full fingers in his mouth by the way like that that's that's that's, ryemy my. Friend but then you go to the celly this past week and he's in, there and you know WHAT i love most About Jamis.
Speaker 4: Winston he dies in the sword all, right what?
Speaker 3: Happened a few years, later he's on a different, team still in THE Nfc, south and he's none of them.
Speaker 4: Things he embraced, it you, know, like.
Speaker 27: Hey everybody made fun of him until all of a, sudden Them dubs is actually meet and.
Speaker 2: Winning now everybody's, like, no they do it.
Speaker 19: Too have you done?
Speaker 4: It have you eaten A?
Speaker 2: W that's probably as close as you going to see me eat a.
Speaker 1: Dub i'm not like it's cringe worthy.
Speaker 3: To, me but THE w thing kind of throws me off a little. Bit but if he's your, teammate got a. Respect that's what we're here on this podcast all. About we're always for the.
Speaker 2: Boys it's always about, Support like you just gotta you, know that's your, thing that's your.
Speaker 1: Thing This, god.
Speaker 4: That's a bit of a deal right.
Speaker 1: There, yeah you got a. Deal how do you feel about people taking victory, laughs tooting their own horn a little bit after beating, uh the number one team in the, Division but THEY'RE i don't seat you, obviously.
Speaker 2: You know what good for you guys?
Speaker 1: Man you, KNOW i, mean if that's what you want to, do that's what you want to, do if that's you, know makes you fall asleep at. Night you go ahead and do your.
Speaker 7: Thing, MAN i ain't mad at.
Speaker 4: It, uh they beat, us, MAN i.
Speaker 1: Mean hats off to the fucking.
Speaker 3: Guys you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah it comes to who's like the real. Thicky we had.
Speaker 1: One we had one dude that traded Last. Yearrell he was built like he was built like a melted his legs his legs than.
Speaker 3: Mine but he had like he was a melted ice cream conc going.
Speaker 1: On, yeah he looked like a juice box and you just put two straws in the bottom because he has like little.
Speaker 4: Legs oh, yeah ts what player got them tits on that. One he'd sit there getting taped doing them. Things he had to lift his tit up to get. Tattoo, seacup he's got his Whole oh, yeah shaggy Seas is.
Speaker 2: It a black? Guy white?
Speaker 26: Guy?
Speaker 2: Guy like black guys that?
Speaker 4: BETTER i think tits on him if they got better nipples don't.
Speaker 3: Feel like black. Guys it's one or the, other you know What i'm. Saying, like there's no one between that. There they got tits or they're fucking rocked. Up, look you can imagine what that.
Speaker 1: Is that's a.
Speaker 5: Messy, yeah sometimes you'll see like a, brother have those tits look like a couple of egg yolks nailed to a.
Speaker 3: Wall he walks up and goes to shake his. Hand after he extends the, arm his arm is this. Long he Sees john doing a you can tell it's not a, yes it's not a. No he's not really shaking his.
Speaker 2: Head so you see him bring it.
Speaker 3: In you see him bring his arm in like, this like he's going to grab his six, shooter like he's in a Wild western fucking.
Speaker 4: Movie.
Speaker 2: Right he leans in like, this, dude and.
Speaker 4: HE i don't even know what the words. Works it's probably like go fuck, yourself okay and out of.
Speaker 2: There that's probably. It it was lean, in go fuck yourself all? Right w And rabel.
Speaker 4: Left.
Speaker 3: DUDE i fucking Love Mike, rabel, dude AND i love the ship he. Does And i'm gonna get in trouble for. THIS i feel, like.
Speaker 4: What's?
Speaker 30: That how quick he does the about face as soon as you realize that we're not shaking.
Speaker 2: Hands oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah and then the prideful next two steps are the greatest chest, like, dude like he literally went to the.
Speaker 3: Chiropractor, hey, hardball thanks for the chiropractic.
Speaker 2: Work i'm out of.
Speaker 33: Here we.
Speaker 4: Depose. It this In, arizona this is In, texas and that Fortunate iconda number eighty eight on the.
Speaker 1: Defense don.
Speaker 3: Oh, shit oh, okay what all? Right this kid absolutely dummies the ref and then what are the other players? Doing i've never in my life thought to, MYSELF i need to go declete this ref ever and.
Speaker 4: This, dude this fucking.
Speaker 3: Kid but he got, expelled didn't?
Speaker 4: He who referee charged with?
Speaker 3: Assault team removed from? Plus oh so the team the team has now been see that's. Where, man that's a. Bummer that kid is ruined a a lot of people's senior years in the. Playoffs If i'm a kid On, Native i'm beating that kid's. Ass and if he's bigger than, Me i'm getting three my, buddies we're gonna beat that kid's.
Speaker 4: Ass you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying you know how you go on field trips and you hit the mall like in the middle of the field, trip like the school would stop in them all you go.
Speaker 2: Shopping my mom would give me, like SAY i ever did?
Speaker 4: That but that sounds fucking.
Speaker 2: Dope it was.
Speaker 1: Dope and unless your parents give you like thirty. Bucks you know What i'm, Saying like everybody's going nuts and you're trying to. Fight you're an air. Apasta look at them four for twenty.
Speaker 2: Deals you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying you get one slice For, YEAH i gotta walk out of like the nice branded stuff with like one pant leg or something of jeans four for you, say one slice of Of. Borrows you walking around, Like, hey you're gonna have to find a way to. Eat you're eating all them Little chinese samples around the.
Speaker 2: Spot hey hey there? Again laugh think it.
Speaker 1: To have that.
Speaker 2: Logo big shout out to you.
Speaker 1: Guys if you enjoyed this episode and love and Support busting with The, boys go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to.
Speaker 2: Us leave a review rate five.
Speaker 1: Stars if you're already, subscribe unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again it helps the boys climb the charts and, again we Can't we wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your. Support we also have a YouTube channel if you. Like if you'd like to watch our show or these, episodes they're on YouTube At Bust them with The. Boys we're also on social media At BUSTING. Wtb you can follow us, everywhere go buy our. Merch you guys know that whole. Deal but thank you so. Much we are forever grateful for. You the biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the, boys always and, forever