Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping? All right, Danielle?
Speaker 2: All right, So Kelly wants to phone tap her friend and co worker Rosalin. Now Roslin has this annoying habit of brushing her teeth in the work sink. So Kelly keeps saying, look, that's a little disgusting. So she thought it would be funny if you called an anger to coworker and just messing around with her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Danielle is the person for the job. We'll see what happens in today's.
Speaker 2: Photop Yeah, is this the girl with the mousey brown hair who wears the really tacky clothes and is brushing her teeth in the bathroom all the time?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: So obviously this is you, right?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about who I am.
Speaker 2: I work in the building and I'm calling you to tell you to stop brushing your teeth in the bathroom sink.
Speaker 3: How'd you get my number?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, it's very easy.
Speaker 2: I know somebody who walked into the bathroom after you walked out, and I asked them who you are and they told me.
Speaker 3: And who are you to call me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter who I am to call you.
Speaker 2: I'm somebody who is concerned about the benefit of everybody else at the office that we don't have to see your disgusting spit in the sink.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares about this, but you. You should mind your.
Speaker 2: Own business book. We've talked about it before, and it is the talk of the office about the disgusting person who leaves her spit and her toothpaste grime in the sink.
Speaker 3: You know what, I don't have enough time to brush my teeth at home. I have to be at work at seven point thirty in the morning, and I don't need to deal with this boot from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, the rest of us have to be at work early in the morning, but we all seem to brush our teeth ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Thanks your business.
Speaker 1: What if I took it in the bowl and left it there for you to see? Would you like that?
Speaker 3: Look? I don't even know who you are or why you give it what I do, and I'm not going to stand this call any longer.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who I am.
Speaker 2: I'm calling you because everybody's talking about you and nobody wants you to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: It takes two minutes to brush your teeth, get.
Speaker 3: Up early, tell me who you are.
Speaker 1: Because it's none of your business who I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, woman, I have to go because it's none of your business what I do with my time.
Speaker 2: Why should somebody else have to come in there and wash out your toothpaste junk.
Speaker 1: It's just not fair. You should clean up after yourself.
Speaker 3: You're them busy bobby who can't mind her own business. You're such a coward.
Speaker 1: Can you just say yes, I'm not going to do it anymore?
Speaker 3: You should straight that two thick out of the stink and used to clean your mouse.
Speaker 2: The next time someone sees you in the bathroom, they're gonna shove the toothbrush up.
Speaker 3: Your I'm really scared.
Speaker 2: I saw you come out of the bathroom after you drop the nugget. I bet you didn't even wash your hands.
Speaker 3: What are you following you around? Are you just sort of stalker?
Speaker 1: I mean, seriously, I mean this disgusting.
Speaker 3: Hi, TI, are you that you know all these little details about me? Are you sick? You know what I'm calling you on it? Come down right now and tell them to I don't.
Speaker 1: Need to come down. I know the truth. I know the rumors.
Speaker 3: Oh you start hiding behind the phone. You've got the ball to.
Speaker 2: Say, Oh please, I'm not I'm gonna waste my day coming to find you.
Speaker 3: Well, then stop calling me. Oh my god, God, I have never seen her that angry in my life.
Speaker 1: She's good, you are good, She's thank you.
Speaker 2: She's gonna run through the office trying to figure out who I am. So maybe we need to break the joke.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, where sure you keep going?
Speaker 1: It's just too funny.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, uh, Kelly, just wanted you to know that she was phone tapping you.
Speaker 3: Rob.
Speaker 2: This is Daniel and Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone taps.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna mean machine right now. I know you know this show, and you never thought you were gonna get phone taps.
Speaker 1: So I got you. I got Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded permission granted by all participation the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.