Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to another episode of futt Around and find out. I'm here with my girl a Shanty, and I'm here with my brother Jose.
Speaker 2: Let him speak.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, it's your boy.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited to be back. I missed you, a Shanty. I missed you too, Girly. I just want to warn everyone my voice not not great. But we have Jose here, who is going to hold it down, right, Jose.
Speaker 2: Die.
Speaker 4: Anyways, let's just get ready to it. There's so much happening this week. I cannot wait. So much has already happened, to be honest, I don't even know where to start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me neither. You know what I'm gonna start with this tweet that I saw. Okay, let's do it. Bye, gab Gig thirty five.
Speaker 4: I hope Asy is at the beach somewhere right now, or a lake, just vibing the calm before the storm.
Speaker 2: I agree, But where are you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I wish I was at a beach, but like, not really, and there's no calm before the storm, just madness.
Speaker 2: Storm and madness.
Speaker 1: I'm in storage, Connecticut. I'm still on campus. I'm at the cottage for Oh my gosh, this is my last time. This is my last about the cottage. This was my last drive at the cottage.
Speaker 4: M hm. Rather, it's all no, everything is literally everything is my last I know I've been saying that all season, like, oh my last game, but no, this is like my last moments here as a college student. Yeah, so we got back, hold on tripping. We played Friday, we got back Saturday night. I leave Friday. So it's been like it's been a lot. It's like I've been so busy trying to pack, trying to say goodbye, make sure I see everyone, get everything done, my appointments, my workouts, my everything is what is like the timeline for real? Like you only Friday, You'll be in New York and then what is it?
Speaker 2: Draft? And then you're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I leave Friday. All my seven needs to be packed up. I will be in New York for the weekend. Get drafted Monday, I think either Tuesday or Wednesday, I fly to wherever I'm drafted, and wow, then I have media, I'm sure, like physicals, meetings, and then training camp starts in nineteenth.
Speaker 2: That is literally insane. That timeline. You blink and you have a whole new life Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think people realize how quick the turnaround is. For when like seniors going to the w It's an insane turnaround. And I've been lucky enough to be in a program where I've seen it for the last four years. We've always had someone drafted going through this, so I knew what to expect, But it still doesn't even compare until you're really in the situation.
Speaker 4: You're like, I only have like six days to pack my whole life up, say bye to everything we've ever known, my home, my people. So it's probably like tomorrow a lot of tears, a lot of tears, but like also.
Speaker 2: Tears of joy.
Speaker 4: Right, this is something that you've really wanted and you worked really hard for this moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know there.
Speaker 1: Would be tears. Like I can't even think about this weekend yet, it's purely just here what's going on right now. But it's like it's so I can't even really like I don't have time to even like more and nor grieve or like just like think about this whole season, like my whole time, Like I just I have to pack, I have to like hang out with my teamates as much as I can. I gotta get my last appointment, said I gotta do this, I gotta do that, and then I'm gone. So I feel like that feel like that's the worst part is you don't really have time to just absorb and take everything in and take a moment and take that deep breath and like pre like I obviously I'm very appreciatively, very grateful, and I have like little moments throughout the day, but it's like you don't have time to really.
Speaker 2: Just be like yeah, yeah, dang girl.
Speaker 4: Well I pray for a really good transition and then for you to get like two seconds to breathe at some point to think about the amazing season you've had and how far you've come.
Speaker 2: I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 4: Asy You've had a really incredible season, and even though you know things didn't end, you know, the way we would have loved, you still had an incredible season to look back on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I should have said at the beginning of the episode, but definitely congratulations UCLA and Coach Corey. Really exciting. I mean, no one at the end of the year goes happy except for the team that wins it, so we're all sad except for them. But I've been fortunate enough to be coached by Corey before, and I think she's amazing. I only have high things to say about her. And so, yeah, I didn't end the way I wanted, but I still have so much to be grateful for. I mean, it's hard to like knowing that was my last game and ending the way it did, and me playing the way I did not ideal, but life happens, right, you gotta move on, And for me, it was the immediately after getting back to the hotel. I mean, like, obviously I've lost before, and so like, I know what that felt like. I know, I thought I knew what to expect, but it's definitely a different feeling knowing there's no next year, there's no another opportunity, no one more chance, no none of that. So it was like, I'm not going to sit here and just be sad, just be mad, like I have so much to be grateful for, and so really trying to wrap my head around that. And then having like I said, I had so many family and friends. There's a little pool, like little pool bar restaurant area on our hotel, and I think my family probably took up like seventy percent of it. I was really overwhelmed with love and attention, affection. It was. It was an amazing moment because I'm not it. I just ended my five year college career here and immediately this guy immediately just surrounded by everyone I love. It was such an insane feeling, Like I think I probably when I walked out, just seeing everyone there supporting me, like I have this, I'm thinking about it. I'm just I'm so grateful, I'm so blessed.
Speaker 4: There I can't talking about right now.
Speaker 2: You definitely was there. We were all there. I saw you, I know, I was.
Speaker 4: What has it been like watching her like you've seen her from the very beginning? I was seeing her here about to accomplish her dreams.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just ready for the party.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, speaking you know what. Anywayszy, you got your fit ready?
Speaker 2: Like yes? And no, oh my gosh, you don't know where you're gonna wear you after the draft?
Speaker 1: Like yes, but no, Okay, I have some fun stuff planned, some exciting stuff, but I think like a couple of them, well there's some custom made pieces. Okay, so I haven't like fully seen the finished product. And yeah, that's what I'm gonna say, is that it's really exciting. I have a fitting coming up, so I slowly I'm getting more and more information about what's going on this weekend when I'm wearing what's happening, what's coming after that weekend. But I really haven't had time to right, I didn't have the chance prior to think about that. So now like it's like information overload right now. But you're gonna love Have you seen no? Okay, now, I haven't like tried anything actually on yet, but just like the sketches and the pictures and the I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm not seeing anything.
Speaker 4: But I really hope that you call me or something because I want to see. I'm looking forward to it. I'll think about it. Okay, please just call me, girl, Just call me. First of all, all I'm gonna do is scream on the and lose my voice, So maybe not Ezy. Did you get to see your fun family barbecue? No?
Speaker 2: Actually, Jack sent me a video, but I never watched it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jack.
Speaker 1: I mean honestly, I didn't even really realize how many people I had there with the game.
Speaker 2: Friend's family at the game.
Speaker 1: For me, I saw a little bit of them when we walked out for their little what do you call that before the game, the little like send off? Yeah, before the game. Walking to the bus, I saw so many faces, but there's so much going on, like different people, noises. I'm like walking the bus. So I saw more faces than I knew I was there, and I was like, oh my gosh, I'm so loved in that. After the game, it was like an overwhelming amount of just love and support and that was amazing. The barbecue looked so fun. I was sad I wouldn't have been able to be there anyways if I won or lost, so but it was I mean, you guys know how to throw a party, so guys had to good have a good time, that is for sure.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people who love you, for sure. I mean it was from little Babies to Grandma's. At Grandpa's it was packed out and Kava catered.
Speaker 2: I got to dry your bowl. Really it was good. Why am I surprised?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, listen says from Cottage Cheese, even though that's not on it. I felt like we had different palettes. But that bowl was mad good. So go get Chakava bowl.
Speaker 2: It is really good.
Speaker 1: If Kava had Cottage cheese had put that on there.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I was. But did your team get a lot of kava they for these trips?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that definitely is one of the top door dashed items when around and they also catered to us, so we got The team got kava one day, which was nice because I haven't. I don't like spending money. It's like if I cannot, if I can avoid door dashing, I will eat the hotel food if it's edible. So I haven't had kava and I think since I left, so it was delicious.
Speaker 2: Azy. You know what I recently saw.
Speaker 4: It was like a picture of Sarah who stole your poster, which was super cute, and then I saw that you went back into Sarah's with that poster ended up going.
Speaker 1: That poster is currently in my apartment on the wall to wake up, and first thing I see is her beautiful face just inspires me every morning. So inspires you to be great, It truly does.
Speaker 2: I'm weak.
Speaker 4: I fortunate to have some really incredible teammates. So Kaylee won the Elite Scholar Athlete Award, so we got to cheer her on give her flowers, which I think is awesome. Because I mean as teammates, we know we see everyone in study hall, we see Kelly is constantly on her computer.
Speaker 1: I look at her computer and I'm like, what are you doing? Like that does not look it's just a lot going on. So I know she's a little smarty pants, but to have her recognize that, give her a little shout out, to give her her flowers, Like being a student athlete is hard and excelling in both areas super difficult, definitely not talked about enough. So I'm super proud of her, and she makes it look easy. She really does shout out Killy, she's our little nerd. We have a few of those are the team. But then Sarah Schanng, Oh my gosh, it was like award after award after awards, and she she deserves every single one of them and more. But that was we I think we went to like three ceremonies for her, and it was we'd mess with her. We'd be like, oh, Sarah, like so hard having the best player in the country on your team, Like we have to go sit there and cheer you on and clap for you and be proud of you, Like it's so hard. I mean, like we're gonna go through.
Speaker 2: But where she went? List them all I can. I can summarize it ready, Player of the.
Speaker 4: Year, the Year the Year, Player of the Year, Player the Year.
Speaker 2: Congrats Sarah, Yeah, shout out to a song she's she's to go.
Speaker 4: Did you get a chance to watch the Yukon men when I think it was a freshman that hit that crazy shot.
Speaker 2: And then it's oh my.
Speaker 1: Goodness, that was insane. So we were watching the game. I had my massage, so I did go upstairs and missus massage therapists. Missus let's go right therapist Karen. She is the best ever. She has no phone policy, like no touching people on the table, talking to them, distracting them, like let them wrestling me and pizza with them, join their massage. I'm like, Karen, the game, there's like five minutes left. They're going on a run.
Speaker 2: Like can I Lee's.
Speaker 1: Watch During the massage, She's like, don't tell anyone, she'd kill me up. She heard me saying this, But I'm like, face down the phone on the floor. We're watching together. Everyone is in the lobby. We're like on the floor upstairs so we can hear them all yelling and it's like they're a little bit ahead of us, so they start screaming as soon as they go on a run. We're watching like, okay, something good, bad happen, something good happen. They hit that shot. Karen and I start screaming and she's giving me my massage. We hear everyone in the lobby screaming. I later saw that the girls were watching their room. Came down to the lobby and did like the Yukon chant. We had our families there, we had the Yukon band and cheer team. We're in the lobby watching too. The girls came down, they started the Yukon chant and the lobby it was super cute, but it was That was a crazy game and I'm super super proud for them. I'm super proud of Braylan. That was an insane shot and the way he took that and hesitations, preer confidence amazing.
Speaker 2: Nuts. It was a wild to watch. I was screaming as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch that like that. That literally is march on.
Speaker 4: That is the epitome. So to watch that live amazing mm hmm. And I love it because he's a brand new freshman to the team, like it had to be him, so you had an incredible last five years at Yukon's Take a trip down memory lane real quick? How would your freshman year asy describe the player and person you are now?
Speaker 1: Is just like pretty freshman year, post freshman year, a post freshman. I think I would be I mean, I know I would be proud. Yeah, I would say proud, especially the way I was my freshman year. I was not proud at all how I played just anything about that year honestly, So i'd be proud that, you know, like I figured it out a little still more to figure out, but I've grown a lot. But I yeah, i'd definitely be proud would be the word i'd say.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll say please.
Speaker 4: Was there ever a moment where balancing school and basketball felt overwhelming? And if so, how did you get through it? I mean definitely. I think there's a lot of things that we do that we make look easy. But being a D one athlete, being a student, dealing with nil and then also having your friends, your family, like your personal life to deal with as well, Like, that's a lot. You're eighteen to One of my twenty three cents went before eighteen to twenty three, twenty four figuring out who you are on your own, Like, that's a lot to figure out, not a lot to navigate. I think for me getting through all that, like whether it was a year it was hurt and it was you know, rehab stuff I was going through, or on the court, I think just leaving my family, leading on my friends, my teammates, and my faith have been the biggest thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that as beautiful.
Speaker 3: What's something about your game that's evolved the most during your time here? What would you say You've really like gotten better?
Speaker 2: What I just kidding you? You're like, why do you look like that?
Speaker 4: You know he's been killing the whole time to get his face because I'm trying to ask questions.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. My defense has gotten better. I think my off ball movements and just being able to play and not like being able to read the game and play.
Speaker 3: I can see that. Thanks, I can see that.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. You was locking up this year. I definitely saw that was locking up your shir a lot.
Speaker 2: You know you was going into best player, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Next thing, what make your team culture unique compared to what people see from the outside.
Speaker 1: Well, I think every year I've been here. It's just how close we are and it's genuine. We love to hang out together. There's not much else to do here but hang out. Like, whatever you're doing, you're going with a teammate, whether it's to the movies, whether it's to the mall, whether it's a movie. Like, whatever you're doing, it's with a teammate, and it's genuine, it's not forced, it's not We all live I think one of the biggest things that we live together. I feel like with ni on everything going on, people are getting away from that. They want their own apartment, they want this all this alone time in their own space, and I feel like that just takes away from like the college experience. You know, Yeah, I'm dreading that about next week, like this is my last couple of days getting to walk down the hallway, barge into someone's room, like lay in their bed, watch a movie. I'm not going to have that. I know how much I'm going to miss that. So I think our closeness, but being able to kind of like put your individual pride aside on the court and just have that team mentality that we above me and I think that's also rare to find in this day and age of college, Batsela and I like, everyone wants the attention, wants the words. In our team, It's like we just want what's best for the team, for each other.
Speaker 4: I think that's beautiful and I think people don't realize that experience.
Speaker 2: The college experience is very unique.
Speaker 4: Once you leave, there's no community like that that mimics that example, like being able to live on campus, being able to have roommates like that, that's something unique to the college experience. So who are the teammates that had the biggest impact on you?
Speaker 1: I feel like someone knew each year, but the same time, like everyone has had an impact on me. I think my freshman year, like Mike, my little crew was Page, Caroline and Amari look at a little nickname for ourselves. It was just that was our little crew. It was cute. Sophomore year, I got really close with Lou and Dorica. I would say, you know, it's just someone I had two years with her. She's someone I'm I'm grateful for all my teammates, but she's someone I talked to every single day. I look back and I'm like, I thank her because I'm like, I would not have gotten through that year. I was hurt without her and Colleen. Like the way I would go through rehab and come back, I'd be looking forward to like getting to have movie nights with them, play Fortnite with them, like go get a Saubls with them, just like that was the highlight of my everyday post rehab, and then like getting to me Kaitlyn Chella. It's just like everyone is touching in such a different way this year, with KK getting close with her and Calise and Sarah. I feel like I really got close with everyone this year, and it's been everyone is so unique and I just love everyone.
Speaker 2: I love them all. Actually, I would also add to that.
Speaker 3: She would like to add to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lawyer, I wasn't really going to bring this up, but you know what, why not because I'm proud.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: So me and another one of my teammates got baptized last night and.
Speaker 2: It was you didn't even tell me what I know. I was so nervous.
Speaker 1: I was so like, I've never really like spoke, I get speak about it.
Speaker 4: And so I've been going to AIA since sophomore year and I've seen the way Tina Charles came back and she kind of she had lunch with us one day my sophomore year and she was telling us about.
Speaker 2: AIA and Diane.
Speaker 1: Plubs run aias the chaplain for the Connecticut Sun and just how that kind of like changed her life. And I think it was me and Ice and someone else at that table and we're like, what is AIA? And so she introduced us, started that planted that seed, and I started going and I got stalling asleep in church whatever, like it took me a minute to get there. Last year I really started to walk in my faith and meeting with Diane and like accepting Jesus and all of that good stuff, all that great stuff. And I would say, your question, what teammates had the biggest impact on me? Seeing the way that Ice and Page have been just being able to see their kind of transformation and their growth and their walk with God and their journey, and like I it's been so clear, it's been so visible, so you can see the difference in them as people when it's incredibly we can see like just the peace that they have, the lightness that they're able to walk with. And I wanted that and I know that I now have that, but I know that without them kind of planning that seed and being someone to introduce me to God and to church and to AIA and drag me along with even when I was falling asleep and just keep me persistent, Like eventually it clicked. But if it didn't have them they kind of help me along the way, that wouldn't be possible. So I mean shout out to Diane and John at A for being able to make the baptism work because I think that was. This is my last week here and they squeeze all this in and so I wanted it was special to do it here before I left, with the people who introduced me, who helped me grow in my faith, who got me started. Yeah, I'm about to hear it, but I'm just really grateful. It was such an emotional night.
Speaker 4: It's been such an emotional last week, but I feel like that was like this week is a lot, but it's been everything. It's been perfect. I'm so grateful. And so I would say those are teammates Page and Ice and KK and Ash Caroline who have like inspired me, helped me, and then I can talk to and not just be teammates, not just be like Yukon's sisters, but also sisters in Christ with just a lot of talking. I'm sorry, I'm my Wow, that is so beautiful, myolo, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: The girls who get it get it. Okay, that is awesome. That is so awesome.
Speaker 4: I was also baptized in college, so it is a huge, huge decision and I'm so proud of you and I think as like one of the best decisions of your life.
Speaker 2: Okay, I please ask a question.
Speaker 3: What were your favorite non basketball memories in college?
Speaker 4: I mean, we've had some incredible movie nights, Like, we've had some really good ones. I can probably give some good psychological thriller movie Rex if anyone wants them. But I'd also say we've had some incredible CD games and just like bonding moments. So I would say some of those, what's a moment you're proud of that never showed up in the box score?
Speaker 1: Anytime I see someone dive on the ground for loose ball, that like when it's killing on the ground, stare on the ground, ash cake, whenever I see them on the ground, because those are that's like ever plays, that's like literally them telling you, like how much they want to win, Like they're putting their body on the line for the team, and I tried to get on the floor sometimes, but it's a little more difficult for me. So when I see them doing it inspires me. I want to get on the floor.
Speaker 2: Also to get up.
Speaker 1: There was one I set a flare screen on Ash one time. We had been working on it in practice, not me setting flishsh but just like flair screen setting them in general, and I set one on Ash. She got an open three, she hit it, and there's a clip of it. We watched it in film and we just like turn and smile at each other because we were like, that was a great screen and that was a great shot. And but I was I was very happy about that's very proud of that screen.
Speaker 3: In the five years you were at Yukon, who challenged you the most in practice? Other than me? Okay, but I still who challenged you the most?
Speaker 4: I want to know who's hard to guard and who was guardian locking you up?
Speaker 3: And who just couldn't guard you.
Speaker 2: Police can't guard me. She tries, she really tries to soul. She tries her hardest, but she can't. Oh, I can't wait till this come out.
Speaker 1: I mean Honestly, most of the time we play against practice guys, but I will say we play against each other. Nika was the worst to be on the other team against, like the worst. I'll never forget playing. We had a three on three tournament one year. It was literally a bloodbath. That is someone that you want on your team and you never.
Speaker 2: Want to play against.
Speaker 1: Hardest to guard. I mean, Sarah's strong, like there's no guarding her unless you fell her. Challenging the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean it's like I guess the coaches and the coaches and their drills with they asked, but then the practice guys, they show up every single day, make us better, compete, never make things easy on us. In fact, they try way too hard sometimes, but that's what makes us better. So I love our practice squad for some of them that like, they show up every day and they take pride and what they do and they're doing it for free. They're doing that for us, So I really, I really really appreciate that. I'm gonna miss them a lot.
Speaker 3: Is it like every practice are you busting the practice squad? Like a healthy mix of both.
Speaker 1: They have their moments, for sure. Yeah, I'm leaving at that they have the moments for sure. Yeah, all right, you got to stop those good you gotta stop good job. That's what she's supposed to do, all right.
Speaker 4: When you think about leaving, what's one thing you're taking with you that has nothing to do with basketball?
Speaker 1: All the relationships that I've built with I mean, obviously my teammates, they're stuck with me forever, but even just the staff, like the support, the coach. Obviously the coaches too, I will always keep in touch with them. I'll be asked you, no, I'm sure for advice and whatnot these next couple of months. But the support staff, the relationship I've built with them, some of the managers, from the practice players. I feel like I've been really fortunate to just have such a great group around Like not we always talk about the team and the coaches and how amazing they are, but the support stuff that's around us, the managers, the parks players, everyone behind the scenes that helps get everything done, Like they are such incredible people and I love them all so definitely my release, just all of them. I never want that to end.
Speaker 3: And your five years at Yukon, do you have a professor that might have impacted you, like.
Speaker 1: I really just can't take you seriously, but yes I did. My professor was one of the last classes I took my undergrad before I graduated. It was I don't even know what the title class was anyways, his name was Vishaal. It was like a personal finance there's like an introduction of personal finance class. They started so like athletes and students could get that little intro to who weren't in business and finance majors could get a little intro. And it was I think his first time teaching it, the first time having it, and it was he made it so fun, like he made it so fun. He might have said my name wrong for a little bit, but that's okay. He was awesome and you could tell he loved teaching. And it was a bunch of athletes in the class. I was in it with ash Alex in the class mother men's players. But just like his passion for teaching made it exciting to learn. And that is the reason why I ended up getting my almost getting am almost there, guys, getting decided to get my MBA. I was going to do sport management for grad school and then I took this class spring semester right before I graduated, and I was like, hold on talking to my academic advisors, like, I know I have no prior business marketing, no prior business knowledge, but is it possible, Like this class is really made me interested, and so I I definitely need to write him and think, you know, and let him know just the impact he said on me, because I I'm super excited to be finishing on my degree now with my MBA and I wouldn't have done that if wasn't for them.
Speaker 3: Shut out professor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cool guy. He's a cool guy.
Speaker 4: All Right, you guys, we're going to get into our fudding gains, our first butting game. We have some throwback pictures, a zy. The first one is your Hannah Montana Halloween. Please describe this and let us know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: SUCK does something every Halloween. So all of the teams. It's called sacco Intern and it's for little kids in the area, for the faculty and staff with the young kids. Each team picks the pick of theme like people were minions, you pour superheroes, their cats or zombies whatever. So we did pop stars and you know, celebrities as our theme, our team's theme, and one of my friends it was just Handa Montana or she was being Hanimontana that year. She was Hanimaltana last year. So she had this perfect wig and all her cost and pieces.
Speaker 4: Still she let me borrow with them, and I feel like I honestly rocked the look. It wasn't. Melan of color is also perfect.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see the skirts. Mm hmm okay. Next picture.
Speaker 4: Stephen Curry wearing your jersey to a press conference for your twentieth birthday.
Speaker 2: That was insane fire. Yeah. I think someone sent it to me and I was like, is this Ai? This is real? I don't even think, like child, I didn't tell you. Why was that? I think?
Speaker 1: I like there was talk about like maybe he would, but like, you know, this guy's miss he's got a big closet and I don't know if he was actually gonna do it. You didn't have to, and so that that made my day. It was really seated him. He did not need to do that at all, and it was really cool.
Speaker 4: That's pretty goaded. I'm not gonna lie right now. No, Yeah, that's pretty goaded.
Speaker 3: Whoever whoever he's wearing.
Speaker 2: What we can't hear us.
Speaker 3: I said, whoever, whoever's on in Jersey. That's cool too.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, it's one of my personal favorites. A z in the CD wig are you as conference?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This was after we beat like the whole time the whole time winning record, not he him and CD, but after that game, so we had those shirts of him. Yeah yeah, what's that when they became the most like winning coaches. I'm pretty sure I think so, the shirts with coaches based on it. CD Bob's take it. It is just shot them both out, you know, have him on your shirt, her in your hair. I did not eat them. I know, I'm self aware. I know when to give one up. And as this did not eat the blab Bob.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it was. It wasn't sha activated that was that was issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, girl, is that right? Halloween this year? Azy, you dressed up as a stud. How did we get here? Well? I feel like you talked about it a little bit like it wasn't just you, It was a couple of your teammates. Yeah, that was the whole team. Yeah, Like I like, yeah, this looks pretty natural. This is like all from someone else's closet, which I think is amazing.
Speaker 2: That was funny. I like, you know, I wasn't. I mean I was still pretty cold.
Speaker 4: I didn't have that much clothes on, but like you know, my stomach was and now and I wasn't like I had to worry about like my butt out. Like I don't know how girls do that that halloween. You know, no shade, do whatever you want. But I was comfy. I will say, this is a good Halloween.
Speaker 2: You look good girl.
Speaker 4: Not you can switch it up, okay. And the last one you in this pumpk your head. This is actually really what is this? Where is this? This is a practice facility before since it was my no, she was there, so maybe it was my.
Speaker 2: I think it was my junior year before I got hurt. Hike. You look at the shoulders in the arms like.
Speaker 4: A strong Anyways, we tried to take pictures shooting, and what they didn't tall like that. It's not a helmet.
Speaker 1: It's not tight. It's loose like when you look up, it just slides. So if I shot one time and just hit me in the face, I made you know she was there. I made her put it on. I think of a video of it. She shot the ball and she like no one wore. I didn't want her obviously, and so she went and shot and it just slids backed her in the face and she fell, I know for a fact. But it made for a really cool photo. Yeah, we definitely need that big.
Speaker 4: Are you a pumpkin carver? St I am? I am a pumpkin carver, yep. But the process sometimes, the little smelly that's okay. I don't like how Oh yeah, I'm a pumpkin carver.
Speaker 2: It's fun. The little candle in wins I think Peter cars.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 4: So that's a wrap up our throwback picks from your Yukon pass. Next we're moving on to our what the fut of the week for those who don't know, are what the fun of the week is? Something that happened this week that made you say, what the pose?
Speaker 2: You've got one?
Speaker 3: It was gonna be something else, But now that I found that easy has been baptized, that might be not what the foot the week?
Speaker 2: Oh man? That was what the fust tank? That's a great one, but that's a great one.
Speaker 3: I'm proud. I'm proud that she's now a child of God. I wish she always had from blood.
Speaker 4: Oh she's just ezy. You have a what the fun of the week? That's my every day?
Speaker 3: You knows, just what.
Speaker 2: The scene here? We're no brother and sister and christ that's so special?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm it is so that's my What the fun? Yeah, I'm flooding proud too.
Speaker 2: Broad It was good, I think, so, h.
Speaker 1: My, what's the fun of the week? Like I guess losing. I woke up Sunday morning and I'm like, oh, this wasn't a bad dream. This is real life. Yeah I'm really back and okay, that's cool. Don't what about my day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 4: No, what the fud? All right, y'all that's our with the fuds of the week. And this being our last pod or my last pod at the cottage like on campus, what the fun?
Speaker 2: That's just somebody? What the fuds? This week?
Speaker 4: It's crazy for sure. You almost through the internet in a frenzy when you said last pot. Though, I'll tell you that if we would have paused right there and cut no more pod Internet on fire.
Speaker 2: Mean that's a rat friend? Oh nice? Another what the fun? I met Michelle Obama and the pictures dropped this week that I did see that. I was really confused.
Speaker 3: Yes, what was that for?
Speaker 2: You're like, did she come to the gates? I know, I was, like, So she met her in Phoenix, No, I met our All Star weekend.
Speaker 4: She she is a part of a company with Stephen Curry Pleusy, and because I am a part of like the Pleasy family, we got a chance to meet her and sit down with her and chat with her for about an hour. It was crazy. Honestly one of the best experiences. And honestly, after being a child of God, is my biggest flex, my biggest flex, you know, obviously being a chaut of God, second biggest flex. I met Michelle Obama and I'm claiming that she's my auntie there.
Speaker 2: You know, I started that auntiem. I love you.
Speaker 4: If you ever see this, ANTI really like, Okay, I see it. This is a picture of because I think we got a favor I'm here for you, like if you love it, I love it. On a different episode though, So that's really cool with the picture episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, definitely what the leaves some great with the buds this week, oh for sure. And there'll be some good ones next week toom oh.
Speaker 2: Grad Katie wait outfits like the team. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll just keep everyone listening and watching on your toes waiting. You have to fut around and find out this vegan see what happens. But yeah, I'm so happy to be back. I missed you guys. Thank you everyone for listening for watching today's episode. That is a wrap. We will see you all next week. Don't forget to rate review, subscribe to fut Around and find Out wherever you get your podcasts. See you guys next week again.
Speaker 3: Fire Good.
Speaker 1: Futt Around and find Out is a production of iHeart Women's Sports and Unanimous Media.
Speaker 4: Executive producers are Jesse Katz, Eric Payton, Charlotte Sumter Brugette, and Stephan Curry.
Speaker 1: Co executive producer is Kleana Maria Cutney.
Speaker 2: Producers are Mike Costarelli, Grace Views and Mackenzie Fitzpatrick, and co.
Speaker 1: Producers are Kurt Redmond, Maya Howard and Jacquelin Schoeninger. This podcast is edited by Mike Coscarelli and hosted by me Aisy Fudd and Ashaunty Plummer.