Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Dory with you, Jim du Genio with us. Jim, what do you think the significant was of replacing the brain of President Kennedy?
Speaker 3: Well, if you add up all the witnesses okay, I think there's thirteen of them on the record, they'll tell you that it was. It was a severely damaged specimen. And I believe that the main reason was that they wanted to conceal all the damage to be hit his head, Okay, which I believe and other physicians I talked to about this, Agreen, that'll probably show more than one bullet struck Kennedy, you know, in the skull. That's the significance of it. I believe.
Speaker 2: You might be right about that. In yes, let me ask you a question about Oswald. I've got my doubts over whether he was part of the assassination. But the one thing I can't figure out is the JD. Tippett police officer murder that so many people say Oswald did. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, if you take a look at the timing factor, of when Oswald was supposed to have left the rooming house on Beckley Street to the distance which is almost a mile the tent and patent, okay, which is where the shooting took place. I have a very hard time believing that Oswald could have negotiated that distance, you know, in the time that you know that most of the witnesses say that the tipp At murder took place. You know, That's that's one problem, you know. And then there's another thing about the shells not matching the bullets, Okay. You know, there's there's there's a difference in that there's more shells from one company than there are bullets, you know, from from that same company, all right, and so those don't add up, okay. And there's a lot of witnesses who were silenced, like a Killer Clemens, who was one of the best witnesses, and she said that they were two men involved in the in the murder of Tippet. Okay. So you know, I think there's a lot of problems with the one commission case, you know, that of Oswald, you know, shooting JD. Tippet, you know, so you know, we can go on and on on this because's uh, there's there's so many problems with that case, you know. Then you know his there were fingerprints that were developed off the car and they weren't Oswald's, Okay, you know, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And wasn't the reporter Dorothy Kilgallen, who may have been killed over this, wasn't she ready to go with a big story?
Speaker 3: Well? She, according to a lot of sources that she did have, she was collecting a file you know, on the case, and one of the last things she said after going down to New Orleans is that I'm going to break this case if it's the last thing that I do, you know, And you know, to give her a lot of credit there, there were very very in fact, I can't think of anybody else, you know who in the MSM. And she was part of the MSM, you know who wrote as many stories as she did concerning concerning the JFK case.
Speaker 2: She even had a chance to interview Jack Ruby, right, she.
Speaker 3: Was down at the trial, okay, and her and the lawyers you know Belli, you know, uh, and there was another guy, can't remember his name. They let her interview Ruby for a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was a petty officer from the Navy. Her name was Sandy Spencer, who developed some film. Tell me about her importance in all.
Speaker 3: Of this, Sandy Spencers, and this is an incredible story which he surfaced because of the Review Board, if you can believe it. Sandy Spencer was never mentioned in the one Commission, and I don't think she was even talked about by the House Select Committee. You know. Her name only came up, you know, in the span of the Review Board nineteen ninety four to nineteen ninety eight. She told them that she saw pictures of jail of K's autopsy that did not look like the official pictures. But she was a photo processor at the Anacostia Photographic Center, which was the Pentagon Center, okay, and that did not look at all like the official photographs of the JAF Chase case. She said that they looked like they were almost cleaned up. Okay, they compared to the official photographs, you know, like he was getting ready to be embalmed or something. All right, And then she said, and this is a real mind bobbler. She said, in one of the pictures that she saw of him in that condition, there was a brain in the foreground. Okay, you know, I mean Jeremy Gunn, who was the chief counsel of the of the review told Hoorn, who was cooperating with him on the medical evidence, that he thought Sandy Spencer was the most important witness and the best witness that the review board interviewed.
Speaker 2: Okay, is she still alive or did she pass No, she passed away.
Speaker 3: She passed away. Believe me, if she was still alive, I'd recommend you get her on.
Speaker 2: His show, and we would, and we would. This is just truly amazing. And we're coming up on sixty years, Jim, sixty hours since has happened.
Speaker 3: It's only four months, four or five months, that's it, you until it's sixty years.
Speaker 2: Weren't there other places that they tried to kill Kennedy.
Speaker 3: In the film? We tried to do something on this, okay, and the fact that there were there seemed to be strong evidence that there were previous assassinateation attempts on JFK. All right, and one of them, okay, was in Tampa, Okay, one of them was in Chicago, all right, and there was probably another one in Miami, which we did. We didn't get to deal with Okay, So if you if you measure up this evidence, and the most the most evidence we have on those is the Chicago plot, which I'm sure you've talked about on your show. That that very much if you study that. What's so strange about that so almost incredible to be that the outlines of that plot, the design seemed to resemble what happened in Dallas. That you have the the limousine getting off an expressway ramp going by a tall building. You have the guy who was probably going to be the designated patch in Chicago, a guy named Arthur Bley, you know, who was supposed to be in that building. And he has a background that was very similar to Oswald's. Okay, that he was a trainer. You know that he was in the service before that, he was stationed on a base that housed the U two. You know, to these all be just coincidences, you know, all right, and we're supposed to be What the landlady saw was a group of Cuban exiles to who was who had rifles with them? Okay, and she reported them to the FBI. And that's one of the reasons that the plot was uncovered, all right. So but it was covered up. This wasn't the first week in November. I believe November the third. All right. If this wouldn't have covered up, then it's it's hard to believe that Dallas could have happened because there were so many similarities between the two quats. I've always said about this, this whole confluence of these assassination attempts, that net result is this Kennedy was not getting out of nineteen sixty three. They were going to do it one way or the other, no matter how many times they tried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they weren't going to stop.
Speaker 3: Right, It's not going to stop until he succeed. Okay, That's essentially what it was.
Speaker 2: And one of the things they wanted to do was to shut down Bobby Kennedy, and they did that by killing.
Speaker 3: John Yes, you know that was if you if you saw the film, we had David Chalbott talk about this, you know, and Bobby Kennedy, I guess you could say, was the first critic of the official story because on the day of the assassination, he calls up John McCone, the director of the CIA at the time, and he says, were your guys involved in his horror? All right? Then he calls in one of the Cuban exiles, Kerry Luise, all right, and he starts questioning him about it. And then later on he put one of his guys, you know, on an investigation of the mom to see if they were so Bobby Kennedy was way ahead of everybody on this thing. And then of course, yeah, yeah, I totally believed that that he knew that the Oswald thing was a cover story. But then Jaeger Hooper once, once Bob, once JFK was dead, Jaggar Hoover now did not have to listen to any Bobby Kennedy said, and he ripped out his private line into his office like a week and a half after the assassination, all right, and so he can that Bobby Kennedy would have had where the FBI investigation was now gone. Now, one of the most interesting things about this, and I'm sure you're familiar with this story you're about to tell you, is that a few days after the assassination, Bobby Kennedy left the message for William Walton, who was going on a culture ambassadorship to Moscow, and he called him to his house in Hickory Hill and he said, please stop by before you leave. So when Walton got there, Bobby Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy were sitting at the dining room table, you know, and they had composed letters meant to go to the Kremlin and Moscow, and he was going to get them to there to this George Bolshakov guy. Bobby Kennedy knew, and the essence to the letters was although but he's saying, Lee Harvey Oswald was responsible for this. We know that this was a large domestic conspiracy, all right. We also know that, unlike with President Kennedy, you will not be able to continue you're a taunt with Lyndon Johnson because he is much to behold into big business for you.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 3: But very shortly I will resign as Attorney General. I will then run for office. Then I will go get it run for the presidency. And at that time we were able to continue the work that my brother and you were doing on this.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how smart Bobby Kennedy was. Can you believe that you know, to be able to predict all that stuff and it he knew, he knew, Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: When you put together destiny betrayorried about Jim Garrison. What led Garrison, Jim to try to find out what was going on?
Speaker 3: Well, because what happened is that in New Orleans, Okay. And it's incredible to this got left out in the one Commission, but it did. You know. The thing that struck Garrison is, if we Harvey Oswald is supposed to be a communist, why is he hanging out with all of these Cuban exiles, you know, who want to see Castro overturned all right in Cuba, handing.
Speaker 2: Out leaflets fair play for Cuba.
Speaker 3: Why is he hanging out with these Cuban exiles and why is he why is he stamping this five four Camp Street When in fact, when Garrison went down there, you know, he discovers that, wait a minute, did the minister had his office? They'll act as address. So why does a supposed communists have all these conservative, right wing kind of you know, ties to people that he shouldn't be going near, okay. And so the more he dug into this, Okay, the more he was convinced that Oswald was really what you call in the trade an ogen provocateur, you know, somebody who was faking, you know, being a communist. But he was really some kind of a government agent. And that's of course one of the whole keystones of the JFK case. You know, Yeah, the CIA essentially set up Oswald.
Speaker 2: Do you think Oswald knew what was happening.
Speaker 3: No. I think that day, on the day of the assassination, I think he realized very quickly what was happening, all right. And I think that's why he when he when he went uh to his boarding house there that he took out his hand done, okay, And then you know, went to a theater, all right, And and I think he was waiting for somebody to get in contact with him. Now I'm sitting all about the famous call to I think his name was William Hurt. Okay, No, John Hurt. On Saturday, John Hurt. Right, on Saturday night, Oswald tried to make a phone call to John Hurt in North Carolina. Okay. John Hurt was a former military for sure. Okay. Oswald wrote down his name and his phone number and gave it to the one of the secretaries. Okay, that this is a phone call that he wanted to mink. His secret service took a look at this, and they vetoed the phone call but one of the secretaries took the paper out and kept it. And that's how we know that on Saturday night Oswald was trying to contact this guy. Now, how on earth, George, how on earth did he know about this guy? You know? Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: And on when he came out on film and said he was a patsy, don't we have voice stress analysis equipment available today, Jim to analyze that to see if he was lying or not with that one word.
Speaker 3: Somebody already, somebody already did it. There was a guy named a Tool okay who wrote a book about that subject, and he took the PSC all right. He went ahead and measured that statement, and he said that Oswald was telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Well, listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more