Speaker 1: Good morning, you went say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo jes hilario. Good morning, I mean the guy peace to the plane in this Friday. Good morning, how y'all feel out there?
Speaker 1: I feel blessed, black and holly favorite, happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 2: That's right? Good morninggga's Friday. How you feeling just like I feel good?
Speaker 4: You feel? I mean, you are energized today.
Speaker 2: I am you usually?
Speaker 4: Well, yesterday you was sad as hell.
Speaker 5: I was tired of say I was running around here and making my video and I was like, yo dancing.
Speaker 2: He was like he was so tired. You know what happened? Well, this weekend is a daddy and daughter dance right. Oh god, so I thought I was older. No, this is the last thing. It's like a showcase. It's the rehearsal. So I had to rehearse, right, and there's one move where I got to get on my knee boom right, Like this is just one yeah, just the one move.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff you got to do a lot of stuff, but that one move was hurting dang, so I had to go to Dix yesterday. Pause.
Speaker 1: Wow, got down on one knee. And that's why listen today on the show. Yeah, I'm sure that sounds crazy. You did that on purpose. Really, it's not wrong with that though, by the way, you know, just little be truth king. Listen, we got a great show for you today.
Speaker 4: Okay, got it, got a bad.
Speaker 3: Rob Fortnite will be joining nine.
Speaker 2: Album let Me Fly is out right now.
Speaker 1: I got a hit single out right now called what the Hell, What the Hell, What the Hell? What the helly and Tommy Lauren will be joining us.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She's the host of the political talk show Tommy Lauren is Fearless on OutKick dot com.
Speaker 2: People still hate her like crazy because at one time they hated her.
Speaker 5: Yes, I feel like Candice Almos kind of took our place though a little bit, really, a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think they like it's like a role gallery of villains and they're both in there gallery, but we're in there.
Speaker 7: You you.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I'm more like Batman. Definitely let me.
Speaker 5: Find out I'm robbing because that's my name, my name, You're definitely not robbing. You were like, you know something about that show. We need to like really get back to like helping people, and just like we're so horrible as a and I say we because I just mean, like just people in general. Yesterday I was in Midtown right and on Fifth Avenue and where a lot of people are at and it's this old lady walking across the street and she fell.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the street. She had a cane and everything. There was so many people out there.
Speaker 5: One guy helped her, but he ran from another the corner to nobody she was walking with.
Speaker 2: Well, she wasn't walking with nobody, but.
Speaker 5: Everybody was crossing strip at the same time as her did not help her at all.
Speaker 2: She was old, like nobody. It's just I was like, damn, nobody helped it.
Speaker 5: They all looked at her and they watched up all, you know, fall in slow motion, she felt, And ain't nobody you don't.
Speaker 1: Understand because I feel what you're saying. But you're from Baltimore. I'm from South Carolina. That's just the New York way. They see somebody bleeding in the street and just keep it moving. An old lady with the cane in New York. Yes, I've seen people pick the old lady with a cane. If it was a younger person, it might just let him live. But the older person, you say they would, but nobody did.
Speaker 4: Nobody, but one guy ran from the other corner.
Speaker 2: Probably did you pull over?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I saw him running over, but then the light turned green. I was like, you know, but he ran over.
Speaker 2: He helped it.
Speaker 4: But we just got to be better as people.
Speaker 2: Man that was trying to get to the game yesterday you said, you said, oh yeah, with you know that.
Speaker 1: I do agree, Like you know certain things like you see kids in danger, you know, elderly people in Jesus Christ, right.
Speaker 2: People just want to mind their business. They don't want no issue, no problem because you don't know what's happening. Just want to mind their business. You're right, all right, Well, you know what, let me sue to my mom's too. She turns eighty on Sunday, A mom eighty to drop a bomb.
Speaker 8: Mom.
Speaker 2: Let's we got something special for mom this week. And all right, let's get the show cracking front page news when we come back. Don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, warning everybody, it's dj n V Jess hilarious, charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news. All right. Last night New York Mixto on the Indiana Paces they won one eleven ninety four.
Speaker 7: So now the.
Speaker 2: Series they're still down. Indiana leaves the series three to next game is Saturday at eight pm. Did you guys watch the game?
Speaker 7: Of course.
Speaker 2: It was a good game.
Speaker 3: I mean I thought the next wol Win game five.
Speaker 2: Oh so that call it had called up and told you like they all come to work tomorrow. I was coming regardless. We shut Halliburton down. I think Halliburton had a six or eight points, right, you ain't score much. We shut them down. So congratulations then, envy. We ain't celebrating yet, the celebrated job not done. Dang, celebrate job not done. What's come Morgan?
Speaker 9: Hey, ya hey, hoy, y'all feeling on a Friday?
Speaker 4: Hey, you're ready to go the heck? I know that's right?
Speaker 10: All right, let's get it to it first on front page. Good luck trying to keep up with the tariffs. One minute they're in place, the next minute they're being blocked by a federal court that was the case. Yesterday, after a federal appeals court reinstated President Trump's tariff plan, and then a second court, the US Court of International Trade, ruled that the emergency law does not give Trump an authority to impose tariffs on nearly every country. Now, a US District judge upheld the ruling after the Justice Department appealed. Now, the dj said it will go all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary. Meanwhile, the White House claims President Trump's tariff plan is legally sound. Now, Press Secretary Caroline Levitt called the ruling another example of judicial overreach, adding that Trump had every right to impose those tariffs. Let's take a listen to White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt on those comments.
Speaker 11: Three judges of the US Court of International Trade disagreed and brazenly use their judicial power to usurp the authority of President Trump to stop him from carrying out the mandate that the American people gave him. Using his full and proper legal authority, President Trump imposed universal tariffs and reciprocal tariffs on Liberation Day to address the extraordinary threat to our national security and economy.
Speaker 10: Well, we all know that Congress holds the purse. So who really needs to you know, approve those tariffs in a sense. Well, Levit went on to say the US has been abused when it comes to trade. The administration has requested an emergency stay on on other pending appeal, and the series of tariff announcements dating back to February have of course shaken up the financial markets.
Speaker 9: You've seen them.
Speaker 10: They're up there, down and uh yeah, all of this because of tariffs and trade.
Speaker 1: I love when the course through things like this, because you know, I want to know and believe that there are still checks and balances.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are republic, not a monarchy.
Speaker 9: We'll get into it.
Speaker 10: In other news, multiple Dozed officials are reportedly leaving the Trump administration. ABC News reports among those leaving the DOGE as top attorney James Burnham a long time Elon Musk counterpart Steve Davis. Both are in the process of offboarding from their roles as a special government employees. They are also limited, just like the Elon Musk, to the one hundred and thirty days of service.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: The White House says that doge's mission will continue to cut waste, fraud, and abuse from government spending and will continue to and it will continue following Elon Musk's departure. Now Press Secretary Caroline Levitt said many of those employees are now political appointees and government employees and intend to stay. Let's hear those comments from Levitt again.
Speaker 11: The entire cabinet understands the need to cut government waste, fraud and abuse in each Cabinet secretariat, their respective agencies is committed to that. That's why they were working hand in hand with Elon Musk, and they'll continue to work with the respective DOGE employees who have onboarded as political.
Speaker 10: Appointees, so must began offboarding as a government employee on when day. He of course helped lead the DOGE lead the Department of Government Efficiency since it was established in January. As a special government employee, Musk was allowed also to work for the administration for one hundred and thirty day calendar year.
Speaker 9: Of course, this is also ahead of this CBS interview.
Speaker 10: That he is has previewed saying that he believes that the work the big beautiful bill that Trumps is pushing it undermines the work of DOGE and the work that he's doing.
Speaker 9: He says a bill can be big. It can be beautiful, but he's not sure that it can be both.
Speaker 10: So we'll keep you posted on those comments coming from Musk from that interview on Sunday on.
Speaker 9: CBS and as seven.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Front page News continues, and we'll talk about what's happening with Harvard and China and a lot more.
Speaker 9: So you got to stick around, all.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one to get it off your chest. The weekends. Hell, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 12: Morning, the breakfast Club. Wake up, wake up, you're time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Your man, blessed.
Speaker 12: We want to hear from you on the breakfast glos.
Speaker 2: Big Back, Big Big, Good morning? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 12: What brother?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Send comedies on the phone. This is big Back, Big Back saying his wife he gets in trouble all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh God, because she fat.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know if she's big.
Speaker 1: That's what's I could remember your name yesterday, my brother, How are you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: I appreciate.
Speaker 8: Good morning, just deliv uncle Charlotte, Good morning.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your your comedy.
Speaker 6: Brother, Yes, sir, I appreciate you do.
Speaker 3: Do fat people be in your d m's manager too?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 13: They happy that we got representation now you know I'm back.
Speaker 1: Do you think big Back is the most politically correct way to address the beast people?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, It's the only way.
Speaker 3: I agree, only way I agree.
Speaker 4: It's not the only way.
Speaker 3: The way they're they're me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they wouldn't be mean to him because he is one of the one of the they have his ass.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't know some comedy's work, can we play a little clip of his uh, his theme song, please big Back, big Back, big Back, big Back, big Back, big Back, big Back, big Back, and say we appreciate you, brother. Yeah, tell him tell you in comedy, tell him tell them where to follow you, brother.
Speaker 8: If we can follow me on all social media platforms, the Seeing Comedy, the A E C I, N C O, M E D Y, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and you can stream big Back the original parody.
Speaker 3: And you know what else is funny?
Speaker 1: Man Mac is the per person who actually Big Mac introduced me to you and introduced me to that record too, and yesterday he acts like he ain't know you because he done lost. He lost one hundred and sixty pounds. Now he acts like he don't know the fellow big backs.
Speaker 12: Right, big back, we are big back.
Speaker 8: We got into it a while ago, right, So that's why he tried to play be a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh but y'all got a buffet together and only one.
Speaker 8: He took the last of the crab legs who are trying to share.
Speaker 3: And you know, got you there, got you have a good one, brother, all right, you too.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you all right?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 12: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Eric? Eric?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 2: Where you call it from?
Speaker 6: Dang? I'm calling from uh four Bragg, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's up? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: Brother, dang Man.
Speaker 6: I was listening to y'all every day. Man. I appreciate what y'all do. Hey, every man, what's up with some tickets to drive your dreams? And Hampton?
Speaker 2: How far you from Virginia?
Speaker 6: It's only four hours?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna drive up. You got how many you got kids? You got a family? What you what you're doing?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got, I got, I got my son.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: You know, you know the whole separation thing and all that man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Alright, I got you call shows July nineteenth and Hampton, Virginia.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's all types of calls, old, new, exotic trucks, bikes, all types of cars. And we're looking for people to put cars in the show. So if you got a car that you're wanting to show, you can email me. Dj n V calls you at gmail dot com. But we got you July nineteenth.
Speaker 6: Hey, yeah, hell yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hey Charlamagne, Yes, sir, Hey, keep doing what you do.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love y'all. Man, thank you, brother. I'm gonna put you on hold. I don't hang out all right, al hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 14: Good morning, good morning something good money m V, good morning, take the money to come on. This is the author of How to Date a Fact Chick? A fact guy today and I was guy.
Speaker 2: How the Date of Fat Chick? That's the name me a book?
Speaker 1: Yes, Amazon, I was watching Ricky Smiley's new special Foolish and he talks about how to have sex with one.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you just made me think about that.
Speaker 2: So how do you date a fact check? Do you lead with food?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you like?
Speaker 4: How do you date I'm not sad problem.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't ever talk to the community that y'all need to be talking to. Why would you ask a room full of not fat people how to date a fat person? They didn't help us.
Speaker 15: Well, this book is actually about insecurity and dating. It's about what you allow when you date.
Speaker 6: So if you have an.
Speaker 15: Insecurity, my insecurity was being fat until I talked about all the days that I went on and why I put up with the stuff that I put up with while being a fact check.
Speaker 2: Well we know why the free food. You got a free million by Oh my god? So wait, do you got jokes?
Speaker 16: Read the man?
Speaker 2: Do you do you date other facts?
Speaker 13: What I for?
Speaker 15: Firm guy?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read the book. I'mnna check, I'm gonnacheck the mail room. See it came.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm telling you it's a great read and it should be a series. I'm just saying it could be one of your series.
Speaker 13: Company.
Speaker 1: That's all right, how to Date a fat chick. I don't want people to think I'm exploiting fat people. Would get a fat show runner, a fat writer, fat executive.
Speaker 8: Yes, you don't see that.
Speaker 2: You know it's a good but yes, I need a heavy writer's room. All right, look, go ahead, he playing. That's the more jokes, you know.
Speaker 15: Getting a joke.
Speaker 2: It's cool. Just go get to put the Amazon, tell them how they could get it one more time Amazon, who else has it?
Speaker 8: I'm just amagon.
Speaker 15: That's all I got right now.
Speaker 3: Going to coronal.
Speaker 2: He yo, he's joking, But I'm not mad at that you're joking. But that could be something that could be think about it.
Speaker 4: The Correl Country Buffet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that'd be dope.
Speaker 3: Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I totally hate but you're welcome.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: They can sell his books at if they can get his books out at the dispensary.
Speaker 2: They can put her book in the true Jesus Christ, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the event, you can hit us up. Hey already, Hey, good morning, Hello, cool baby.
Speaker 16: He was back in court yesterday, Yes, I was.
Speaker 7: How was it?
Speaker 16: It was very uh, that's not the word. It was very emotional.
Speaker 2: Resident.
Speaker 17: Yeah, one of the Diddy's former personal assistants, and she was like an executive hurt. She's gone by the name Mia she's testifying and suiting them. Testified that she was allegedly raped by him by Diddy multiple times, and she just experienced a lot, and she just read counted a lot of the things that we've been hearing for the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 16: But she got really emotional talking about it. Couldn't even look up off the stand.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna break that down when we come back.
Speaker 16: I am going to break that down, all right?
Speaker 2: And can I tell anybody the text that you sent me? Yes, disrespectful text. What we'll do it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren becoming a straight fast she gets somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 16: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on this.
Speaker 6: Law.
Speaker 12: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of everything on the Breakfast Club. Uh L cool, we got a legend full of notes.
Speaker 17: Well, yesterday in court we heard from we finished up testimony with Deontay Nash, who is one of Cassie's best friends but also worked as a stylist to her, which that end of the car his testimony was crossed. So that was with Diddy's team, and Diddy's team did not succeed with him. Deonceay ate them up like it. They couldn't get they couldn't poke holes. He stood on everything he said. He oh my god, he ate him up and they.
Speaker 3: Couldn't Dante playing this game in his own game.
Speaker 16: No, No, not at all, not at all, Okay.
Speaker 17: But then we went into the direct testimony of a woman who was testifying by the name of Mia.
Speaker 16: Now this woman is a do we know who she is?
Speaker 2: What she looks like?
Speaker 17: So I know her titles and the time she was with Diddy and with Revolt Films, So I could have looked that up. But because of how like, they wouldn't even allow you to sketch her on a notepad in the court, so you couldn't see her. No, I could see her, but I don't want to be the person that put her real name out there if I didn't know it, is what I'm saying. So she's testifying, she's testifying under the Mia. And Mia was a former personal assistant of Diddy, and she also was one of the leads of Revolt films, so she would bring in films for him and do different TV projects and all that, and shes she from what I could see, she was white, but I don't know if there's anything else mixed up in there.
Speaker 16: But she alleged that Diddy raped her several times.
Speaker 17: She says she actually went through about I would say two or three different alleged like sexual incidents, but she said that there was a ton more, and she alleges that she can't remember all of them because it was long ago, but also it was very traumatic. But she says that basically the first one happened. She alleged to the first one happened because she used to stay in his houses a lot, because her her life was his life was very demanding. She was in one of his houses and she alleged that did he came in, got into a lower bump bed with her that she was staying in, and forced himself allegedly in her.
Speaker 16: And then that happened a couple more times.
Speaker 17: It was one time, she alleges, when she was like packing clothing for him in a closet of his and in another time when she was on a private jet allegedly when they were traveling and she went to the bathroom which was in like a back area where he stayed, and she alleged that he forced himself into the bathroom, but she couldn't remember the details of inside of the bathroom.
Speaker 2: And do we know why she's the only one that's anonymous? How because why haven't they given her names? Everybody else's names. They've given everybody else's face there, how come she's not? I do I do not know.
Speaker 17: I don't know that, but I do know that the you all like testify under a pseudonym thing. I've never seen it in real life, but it's so serious. I mean, like they brought up like her passport just to verify her identity within like the two legal teams and the jurors, and like they took at least thirty minutes making sure no cameras, people didn't have fun because some attorneys are allowed at phones, making sure everybody had their phones off. Like security got tight even in the overflow rooms.
Speaker 16: It was like a thing.
Speaker 17: I don't know what the difference is though, but you felt the difference though, with the protection of her and some of the other witnesses.
Speaker 16: In my opinion. Yeah, I'm not for sure.
Speaker 4: But she also talked to her, is she think she's somebody's daughter, like real big, I'm not for sure.
Speaker 17: I mean she she she talked about, you know, just being a normal person with a dream at like her early twenties, trying to work in entertainment and she got this job with Diddy and she had no idea, but she was being severely like overworked, and she was going allegedly, and she was going through things that weren't normal, like she alleges that she got her arms slammed in a door one time because she was very close with Cassie, because she allegedly would be the person that did he would send a go take care of Cassie when things would happen, and you know, she's seen some of the physical abuse. But there was one time I guess where Diddy grabbed her phone allegedly and they were having conversations back and forth. But then she'd also have conversations with some of the other staff who would make jokes about did these moods and temperaments, and she was nervous. She didn't want them to see it, so she ran after him with the phone and he allegedly slammed the door and she thought it was a mistake, and then he allegedly did it again. She also says that she was pushed into a pool allegedly at one point, she just had things thrown at her, a ton of different things.
Speaker 16: She's seen a lot.
Speaker 17: She was able to have more conversation about some of the alleged Cassie beatings that we had heard Cassie talk about from her point of view. She also alleged that she was one of the assistants that would have to go and set up the hotel nights, and all the assistants in their Hotel Nights recaps are spot on the scene what they had.
Speaker 5: She must swim if she you know, she said she got pushing it for well, she must really just couldn't swim, because that that can be detrimental.
Speaker 16: Especially when your boss allegedly is doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can't swim, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's your question, Lauren. You've been in the courtroom.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like the government can take a nap anytime soon?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 16: The government could have went to sleep yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like the government can sleep very comfortably at this point. Yeah, it feels like they could rest this case. It's been three weeks.
Speaker 17: This is week now, three hours a week for yeah, yeah, but including but then there was a whole week of the Joy selection, to which I know doesn't count.
Speaker 16: But yes, I do think that that could happen right now.
Speaker 17: And honestly, at the end of court yesterday there was a conversation about because the government had already said that they're probably going to be resting their case a bit early, and Diddy's team came yesterday and made it clear like, even though the government can't find whatever witnesses they're trying to find her, they feel like they're resting their case early.
Speaker 16: We are not going to do that.
Speaker 17: We still have you know, legally, we have the right to respond to some of these things, and we plan to do so. So they said that they want to go to the full period to July fourth.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean to me, if you've been paying attention into the court of law and not the court of public opinion social media, I haven't heard the defense make a case for Diddy's innocence at all.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard the defense make a case period, Like.
Speaker 1: The prosecution has been the power top and Diddy's defense is the helpless bottom in this situation.
Speaker 17: It seems like you love top and bottoms and then I get attacked when I throw you into that community.
Speaker 16: The bottoms don't like you.
Speaker 3: They said, I'm not one of them. They shouldn't like that.
Speaker 16: They said.
Speaker 3: Power Top.
Speaker 16: They said you're not clean.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 17: Exactly, they said, you don't be cleaning right, I would know you tell us anyway. But back to what I was saying, Yes, I do think that the prosecution could rest at this point. Yesterday I was in the court and I was like, y'all, I don't even know why we have to still be here. I do think in the beginning, Diddy's team was doing really really good at poking holes in different stories and you know, opening up. In the beginning, like the first week of testimonies, I think that they did a good job of like making you think about things. But you know what, I what I know how the more that the prosecutors brought on different guests, I mean guests, different witnesses, and they painted different pictures and added different sizes of stories, that's where it got tough.
Speaker 1: I feel like Kassie laid a proper foundation and then you bought in her mom and you bought in kid Cuddy, and you bought in capricorn clock. I feel like at least two predicates in the in the Rico charge were proving just in those those testes alone.
Speaker 2: So let's break it down just quickly. So the racketeering conspiracy, right, they alleged that Combs used his business empire and employees to engage in the pattern of illegal activity sex trafficking, force label and offenses. We see that elect and me have put a bow on that.
Speaker 17: Yesterday she talked about everybody from HR allegedly being involved in the cover.
Speaker 2: Ups sex trafficking by force for a coercion. Have we seen that.
Speaker 16: Well, that's what they've been painting this whole time.
Speaker 17: With Cassie allegedly is like she's forced, she doesn't want to be there and she's so scared because of the physical abuse that she receives that she doesn't have a choice.
Speaker 2: But that's not with the sexual workers, so it's a little different. But the three differ charges though, that's he got the recoded and you got the sex travel and transportation to engage in prostitution. We see now, Oh, they definitely was smuggling booty cross teams.
Speaker 16: There was one escort that testified that he traveled to different places that.
Speaker 3: Booty was traveling, booty smuggling, booty smuggling.
Speaker 2: So from what you're saying, we've seen at least two of three of those. Yes, I'm listening to. None of us are attorneys.
Speaker 16: We're not attorneys in nor are we jewors.
Speaker 17: And I think the biggest thing and the hardest thing for the George is going to be not leaning too much on emotion and sticking to fact. And it's going to be tough for them because I'm in there every day and I feel like emotionally I'm Yesterday I couldn't eve talk about it because I didn't know how I felt emotionally, But factually I was like, man, I think that this case is over.
Speaker 2: So you still got the celebrity of of Diddy, Oh my God, which will play a role.
Speaker 17: Yesterday there was a whole free Diddy train of car protest. It is insane at the courthouse now, yes, just to see it.
Speaker 3: What is drafting Prospects saying on that? I bet you can't.
Speaker 2: That is so no, I really think you might be able to drafting. We gotta wrap up y'all. Okay, all right, let's let that up.
Speaker 16: If there is something, we'll bring back the draft kick?
Speaker 2: What is the draft kicks?
Speaker 16: JEFFT Kings and all right, damn none of my nybe all.
Speaker 2: Right, ladies of Lauren, thank you, Lauren. We see you next hour. Everybody else. Front page News is next, and then Rob fort nine to be joining us. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're.
Speaker 12: Checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody. It's theej Envy. Just hilarious. Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news. Now, it's sports. The Knicks beat the Pacers last night, one eleven ninety four. The series is uh, they're still down Indiana least three to two. I didn't hear Jaya from Indy Call this morning, but yeah, Game six is Saturday at eight pm.
Speaker 1: So I want them to win just because I want to see Game seven back in New York. Actually I told you all this yesterday.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If I'm Adam Silva, I'm finding a way to rig the rig the Eastern Conference finals so the Knicks get to the finals.
Speaker 2: You don't think anybody want to see? Okay, see in Indiana, don't. I don't want to see it. Oka. See Indiana. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you want COVID COVID level ratings, remember what the rates that were in the ball without the lowest NBA Finals over the heat versus the Lakers. If you want that, that's what I think you're gonna get with Indiana. And Okay, see, but if you get a New York Knicks OKC Finals, now you got something. Yes, So riggad nbadna give him that ball, Give him that ball that make one one one, Make the ball go in for one team and don't go into what other.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Morgan, Heyworth, Hey, Hey y'all.
Speaker 16: Hey, all right, let's get back into it.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 10: The White House is arguing a Boston federal judge overreached when ruling to block a plan to in Harvard's ability to enroll foreign students. Now, a federal judge said she planned to issue a preliminary injunction against the administration's effort. She said she wants to maintain status quo by allowing the Ivy League school to.
Speaker 9: Continue hosting international students on visas.
Speaker 10: White House Press Secretary Caroline Lovitt said Secretary of State Marco Rubio revoked student visas, and the president is acting within his legal authority.
Speaker 9: Let's hear more from White House Press Secretary love It.
Speaker 11: Secretary of State Rubio has simply used his authority to revoke those visas, to revoke that privilege. And we've seen the courts try to block that. These judges want to be the Secretary of State or they want to be the president, they can run for office themselves. It should be the other way around. But all of the actions the president has taken rely on legal authorities that have already been granted to him by our nation's existing laws.
Speaker 2: Why does the White House always say a judge is overreaching whenever it's a court that's blocking one of their plans.
Speaker 7: They don't like it.
Speaker 10: They don't like it, you know, anything that's anything that's a speed hump of opposition, a challenge to the White House or this administration.
Speaker 9: They are not feeling.
Speaker 1: But once again, checks and balances, that's what we need. And if what they're doing is actually the right thing to do, then they'll be able to get through the check they'll be able to get through the checkpoint. If what they're doing is not the right thing to do, then it needs to be blocked.
Speaker 2: Block it.
Speaker 10: So that's ruling, of course, comes the same day as Harvard held its graduation ceremony. So congratulations to those graduates Classitude twenty twenty five. You know, I'm sure it was quite the challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, welcome to gras now, yes, loth all them kids, that's gonna get all that debt and no job.
Speaker 10: And May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and with the month coming to an end, of course, the fight continues for those who are impacted.
Speaker 9: I believe this, you know, touches you Charlemagne.
Speaker 10: You know, research shows that only twenty five percent of Black Americans will seek mental health treatment compared to forty percent of white people. Access to quality health care and awareness have been said to play a role in that. And of course I spoke with doctor Sean Lewis, who is a licensed Professional counselor, Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor and a co owner of Case Support Services based in Atlanta, Georgia, and he had this to say about mental health and coping.
Speaker 9: Take a listen, go with the preference.
Speaker 2: If your preference is you want African American therapist, go with that. Definitely try try the process, give it some type of thought and work with it's that's my thing.
Speaker 12: We have to change our mindsets. We can't think like back in the day. Because although my.
Speaker 2: Mother was born in the sixties, she said, I'm not therapy. I really I'm not crazy about therapy. I mean, I'll try it, but we have to definitely change our mindset moving forward.
Speaker 10: So he said, you know, he suggests, you know, if you feel like you're in mental distress, try therapy, give it at least six three to six months before you actually decide whether or not.
Speaker 9: You know, you feel like whether it's working.
Speaker 2: For you or not.
Speaker 10: And for those who are in that, you know, that space that say, you know, I don't need therapy right now, there are suggested ways to cope, and he suggests self care whatever is your guilty pleasure, as long as it's safe, you know, getting into that self care, unplugging in things of that nature. So my interview with him ares on the Black Information Network on Sunday at nine am and nine pm on the Black Perspective.
Speaker 9: To make sure you guys check that out.
Speaker 10: I think it's very important that in this current climate that we make sure that we maintain our mental health, especially Black people as especially as a whole.
Speaker 3: You know, I co sign that. You know, it's mental health awareness. Were for me year round.
Speaker 1: I'll never stop raising awareness of mental health. But I do want to salute doctor Rita Walker. She is celebrating the five year anniversary of her book, The Unapologetic Guy, The Black Mental Health. I recommend that book to every single Black person that I know. I mean, it's not even just for black people, but it is called The Unapologetic Guy.
Speaker 3: The Black.
Speaker 4: She unapologetically said it's for us.
Speaker 2: Appreciate all others.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's for us.
Speaker 2: I'm not stually be joining us this next week. She'll be joining us next week week.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a panel with doctor Rita Walker today Salute the Rock Nation, you know, the United Justice Coalition. That's that's today the United Justice Coalition Summit, and I'm hosting a panel that's called Integrating Mental Health and Law Enforcement panel with doctor Rita Walker and your Mayor Brandon Scott. He'll be there, and Tiffany Crutcher and Ernest Stevens and Sheldon Smith bred Earnest honest, you don't know, no, damn yes, yes, Brandon, yes, but I'll be there today, so absolutely I agree. I do feel like everybody should go out there and you know, seek therapy.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 1: I do think that you shoul seek a professional. I know it sounds good to say, hey, you know, we can you know, self diagnose and you know, go around saying hey I got this, I got that, But no, it goes actually seek help from a professional.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 10: And he said give it at least three to six months before you decide if it's truly working for you. And of course Case Support Services is based in Atlanta, Georgia, so if you are looking for someone like us, you know, maybe check them out.
Speaker 9: But that's your front page news.
Speaker 10: Follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow app Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi nnews dot com. Make it a great weekend, Talk to y'all later.
Speaker 2: Thank you Morgan, and listen.
Speaker 1: I want to tell everybody there, it's Friday, so you know today is the people's donkey. So and five one oh five one you can call us uh this morning and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 2: That's right, give somebody dunk in today, call us up right now and when we come back Robed four nine and be joining us. His new album let Me Fly, Well, it's out right now, and you know that single what the helly? Yeah, what the helly? Yeah, that's out as well, Like we'll talk to him next to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: God Morning, the Breakfast clubod.
Speaker 2: Morning, everybody. It's dj n V just hilarious, Charlamagne the Guide. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura ROAs is here as well, and we got a special guest in the building, Rub for now. What's up brother?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: God, how you doing now?
Speaker 2: Goad?
Speaker 4: I can't say see you by saying what the helly? I know right, everybody greet.
Speaker 7: You like that now. Yeah, I'm been ignoring them.
Speaker 2: That we should have ignored you. I seen you at the Indiana Pace a game. Damn, what do you become a pacers fair?
Speaker 7: When I said what the helly? Man? When he was like, man, I'm like you too. Yeah, so he gave me free tickets from Yeah for sure, Buffalows gave me some tickets though we got.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta do a Bufler wings botch.
Speaker 7: Hopefully, what the hell of Helen? What is called I know because I'll be getting the hunting hunt and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so say with the habernarrow, with.
Speaker 7: The Habernaro, there we go exactly shout out of Buffalo.
Speaker 5: Congratulations on that speaking exist, Yeah, big one, make what the hell?
Speaker 12: For sure? For sure?
Speaker 16: Is this all crazy?
Speaker 17: Because I know the song with the Hell it was kind of like just a song you had y'all playing around in the studio and then it's so, I mean, all your songs are big, but like it had such impacting It kind of was like this song you put out there.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna lie. I know the song was gonna be good, Like we knew as soon as we made it. We made it on the streak like two minutes away in New York for real. It was on to a man Skiller. It was Skiller session. I wound up going up and was making some songs with him. But here I got tired. I'm like, stay, you wounded up believing. So I wound up doing like three and they wound up in with the hell.
Speaker 3: Why you end up shotting at all the random people at the end of the song.
Speaker 7: I wasn't random with it, like laughing, like just saying anything coming there with your own what the hell like how people are doing now? I was just coming up with my own like what the hell of jan like all that type stuff. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: When I hear that song, I think a juvenile. That's something Julie would have did back in the you know, take a take a phrase. Everybody saying.
Speaker 7: I was, I was thinking about that, and I was. I was kind of comparing it to it. But I'm thinking about it, bro, I can't compare that to hunh he was wrapping his ass. Oh no, no, yeah, playing on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't comparing it. I'm just saying that the style of it, you know what I mean, not for.
Speaker 2: Did you expect them to be that fast?
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna lie, brother, I really did.
Speaker 17: I can't.
Speaker 7: I swear to god. My partners already knew.
Speaker 2: You dropped it on. I remember right before that weekend. But that weekend DJ's was already playing with it in club. It was going crazy, you know, it.
Speaker 7: Was funny, it was mad six months before. I think I took so long to drop it. I stopped believing in a little like I was dropping. I dropped like two singles, and I'm like man were playing we ain't dropped with the helly, let's just do it, and we just did and it it was what we thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like, now you got a nine figure buffalo while wings deal. See what I'm talking about? Six count your money?
Speaker 2: You did that to count your money? Right?
Speaker 3: Let me fly out? What did you have to let go of personally in order to let yourself fly on this album?
Speaker 7: Just think, like I said, like thinking about myself, Like, man, it's stopped believing the song and stuff like not believing in myself. I would just like forget it. Like, man, whatever happens happens. You you do your you don't you know?
Speaker 3: So you was at the point where didn't believe in yourself.
Speaker 7: I didn't believe myself.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 7: When you keep coming with him, it's like, man, can I come with another one? Like you gotta be real with yourself like some at some point. So that's what it was on. That's what I was on. Now.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go back to you told about what the helly? Before that, you did a bunch of remixes on that. Yeah, so the people call you for the remix you reached out to them because you went all left right, you did.
Speaker 7: The b I reached out to one person who was that and it was heard had his remix done three months before with the Helly drop. Like he heard the song and to with me. I'm like, man, listen to this song. He's like, man, I said, this is the song I was telling you about. He wound up doing it like the next week. I didn't even I really need to tell him about it. Reminded he just did it and Justin just sent it. I called Justin one day like, man, you might well get on the remix.
Speaker 2: He sent it to me calling you and just be hanging out.
Speaker 7: We'd be talking. He called he just while I was on the phone. He's like, man, taking message. I had already did it and a lot of and ain't like everybody just did it on the off.
Speaker 16: So the DM with Justin Bieber that I was like promo like he had already done.
Speaker 7: That was That's what I'm saying. That's why I told him, like you might do it. Everything is real like I put I'd be putting it in real time like that's fire.
Speaker 17: Justin Bieber had d M him like, okay, I didn't know if YA knew that, but I didn't just he just had DM him like a line from the song, and I thought it was just like promo for the remix that he was going to do.
Speaker 16: But that's it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was What was it a song on let Me that scared you to record because it felt too honest?
Speaker 7: Hit me mom? Mom? I knew me Mom, I recorded hit me Mama, and Times Squad finished.
Speaker 3: Wow, what was that record meending to you?
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, at the moment, I really recorded it like laying in the bed like and then I had I wanted to finish it in like three months later, like, but I was scared to finish it because I didn't want to get that deep, like you feel me what you mean? Talk like I was saying some stuff or that like that I wouldn't normally say like out loud.
Speaker 4: So is it because you are too vulnerable in your opinion?
Speaker 7: Like some things, I don't even want to come to that. I don't even want to come to the realization like I said something like Mama lost my mind, Like I feel like I lost my mind, but I never say it out loud. You feel what I'm saying because you don't want to come to that realization like like stuff like that, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Going That's probably my favorite brosion to Rob for nine thinking, I appreciate you when you do the same thing.
Speaker 7: Who me, He just takes me the same thing, like, man, I ain't know you was coming, like.
Speaker 3: Make you want to more records like that, just to That's how I came rapping though.
Speaker 7: When I started rapping, I was like I was in a deep depression, like and I started rapping like that, rapping about what I was going through, and they didn't want to hear that. So I just start getting on what I be on youeel me you.
Speaker 3: Know, let Me Fly. The title sounds like a like a like a cry for freedom. That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's how I feel like, Like I said, we coming with back to back to back to back, even when you think you're not gonna come to not even coming another one, but they still play you like you ain't like one of them like you feel I'm saying, I feel like man, as I was turn like, it's the young it's the young people tearing like like let us fly, not just me.
Speaker 5: You you said you used to think rappers were lying, right, but now that you're a rapper, you know they're lying.
Speaker 7: I got I got a little more respect for him. I got a little more respect for the rappers that came up before me.
Speaker 4: But do you still feel that way about some of them be lying?
Speaker 5: I don't know what was what was one of the most surprising truths that you found out about the industry since you've been in it.
Speaker 7: Not even the surprising thing, but like the people that I listened to, that was one that they wound up being the ones who was really like, you feel what I'm saying better than one. So, yeah, that's one. That's one of the truths I loved about it.
Speaker 2: And now you spoke the skill a baby recently. How's he doing?
Speaker 7: I texted him the other day. You know, he probably going through some more stuff, you know what I'm saying, and just let him have his moment, not to get his mental right. Get what was suing on baby Boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Skaler Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you said, you know this album is it feels like freedom? So what made you feel like I guess Cage the most. Was it your your your life or your career?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 7: Really like I really got auditors, but I was just searching for validation from like from like people who we looked up to coming up like you feel what I'm saying. And I came to the realization like I don't care, Like we're gonna be the new ones and we're gonna we just gonna handle it how we're supposed to handle it, right, And that's how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: What got you over that though? Where you didn't feel like you had to had a validation or did you get the validation you need it?
Speaker 7: I just I don't know. Brod just woke up one day it was like I want to step on everything the neck and I dropped with the hell that next week and then we just stepping on there and.
Speaker 2: Then what you saw more more wrap backing like you the little wing exactly. That did something for you too.
Speaker 7: They were doing that.
Speaker 2: Then that's when you know, I guess it's your reason. That's a line that he has on the record picture with you for sure.
Speaker 7: Now they've been doing that.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with Rob for nine. His new album Let Me Fly is out now. Charlemagne, you really bought fifteen whips in a year?
Speaker 7: Not just my not just my cause?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, my mama.
Speaker 7: Caused my sister's cause I got me like folks.
Speaker 3: And who the rest went to? I don't say you're buying these women calls.
Speaker 7: I got a girl call eight? Girl, you said, I said.
Speaker 2: Girl, not eight. Okay, they're about to put you in the roaster, boyd, like we said you got a girl?
Speaker 16: He does you talked about it before?
Speaker 4: You know what you asked me like you know if it was true?
Speaker 3: Fifteens a lot? What kind of cause?
Speaker 2: Let me let me make maybe.
Speaker 7: Prison to escalate on one on tah cort hellcat gea wagon Lincoln.
Speaker 2: What's a lot of calls you're about? You're not right there, because make sure you rap capin keeping. I see the most expensive cause. But everybody got a call?
Speaker 4: What buffalo?
Speaker 2: While whens you about to buy houses?
Speaker 7: We got a couple of houses too. I got a couple of houses. My mom, My mom been getting my rested right.
Speaker 17: I was going to ask you how because you and your mom have really like your relationship online and like the videos you post, how does your mom feel about like when you drop songs like here be Mama and like you're more vulnerable because.
Speaker 7: You know everything I'm saying facts, So she'd be like, damn, like how you She'd be asking me sometimes how you put that in the on the beat, like how you really made our real life on a beat? She be asking me that she here, you can ask.
Speaker 6: It to.
Speaker 4: A lounge. Yeah, congratulations on much. Where did the name come from?
Speaker 7: That's vulture vaults be putting like vulture all my stuff.
Speaker 4: Often you're there, mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: I used to be going back there a lot, like, but I just feel like I'm gonna get in trouble, so I just had to like back up for real, because I know this already. I know when you're doing good. It's on that matter of time, man.
Speaker 2: But that's what I mean, right, Like sometimes your city knows you a big deal, but they don't see your elevation, like the same Rod point nine from ten years ago, like you ain't the little.
Speaker 7: They definitely see my elevation. Everybody see it. Like I ain't gonna lie was elevated before I made it, Like I'm saying, like my mails was, my male was coming to my shoes and stuff like like I was already that like and like I went down, you know, like y'all, I was scared. I was scared to do, y'all. I was scared that'll about myself. I was being quiet when Skiller was your life for real, And.
Speaker 4: It's skill of like to talk a little bit more than you.
Speaker 2: More than you.
Speaker 7: You scared nothing, just like you know what's funny, bro, I'm gonna sit this right here, and it's gonna be the craziest moment in my life. I remember sitting in my bed like I probably had a thousand follows. I'm like, man, when I make it on a breakfast club, that's the day you made it, rob, Like just just accepted that day. That's crazy, Like this is my day.
Speaker 1: You work for it, you deserve it absolutely. When you're listen back to let Me Fly. Five years from now, what do you hope you don't relate to anymore? I won't relate to none of it.
Speaker 7: I just won't. I won't be so out of touch with the world.
Speaker 4: Like I.
Speaker 7: Don't want to be hearing about music no more. Like I just won't be living my life off instrementals like I'm telling you, like in six seven years, I'm about to run his bag up so big, and six seven years I want more to Italy, probably me and my girl, like probably have a little house with my mom and them and just be off the grid like that songs at that point, probably for fun sometimes like I am trying to make it like I ain't on that Italy. I don't know. I like the water a lot, and I don't want nobody to know me.
Speaker 3: Like nobody who went out there recently had a good ass time.
Speaker 7: Now I went to London and had a good time. So I was thinking about Italy. You know what I'm saying, I'm further than London. I know that's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what does bird Man say? I know you got a good relationship with bird Man. Does he guide you? Does he help you at all?
Speaker 7: He just called me yesterday, he like, Man, you're doing it right. I'm so proud of you. Like I always knew he was the one. He just told me all the mal chain yesterday.
Speaker 2: Too risk because I remember last time you said you said you were supposed to the sign with bird Man, but you didn't do it because you was facing the viction and you needed that money.
Speaker 7: Needed the money right then and there for sure. But I ain't gonna lie want He always told me I was gonna be.
Speaker 17: The one handline have you been in a position to renegotiate the deal that you have me work with him now or is it still like you have the I'm good with.
Speaker 7: The people that believed in me from the jump.
Speaker 4: Did you tell me he was coming up today.
Speaker 2: You're asking about that?
Speaker 7: Or no, funniest funniest man. Damn.
Speaker 2: So when y'all have conversations now, does he ever bring that up?
Speaker 3: Like, damn, you ain't want to sign with me.
Speaker 7: But I wanted to sign with him, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said that was the dream house and everything.
Speaker 7: He just I just needed the money right there, and he understand like he knew because I told him. M hm.
Speaker 1: So yeah, was where I'm from a hard record to record. That was another one you was being vulnerable. Really, It's just like I was really just talking that day. I remember that day. I'm happy. I can't like stuff like that. I'd be happy when I had them type days when they just flew out, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, it was I ain't thinking too much on that song. We talk about your dad being in prison, you talk about losing people close to you, how you haven't been the same since that, not for sure, being looked at it the children one from the city, which is a lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: Damn. Damn people thinking you own because you were talking, Yeah, you talking about being addicted to pill.
Speaker 7: My mom and my daddy was in jail at the same time. I was staying with my cousin Shikua.
Speaker 3: How were you.
Speaker 7: Like twelve thirteen something like that, and even pills Like I used to always tell my friends, like, man, get off them pills. Bro I wound up getting shot and I took a pill. I'm like, man, I just wound up, but my mind is so strong. I wound up getting off them, but I could take him whenever I want to, Like you know what I'm saying, because I don't know. My mind just little strong on everybody else.
Speaker 1: Mind honest though, you say I'm taking them drugs for the cold, but I'm trying. I'm trying to stop.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you forgot.
Speaker 7: I'll be taking them. I'll be taking them, but it's just when I be feeling like that, like like when I get on the plane, I do it one time or something like that, but I'll be doing Like my little dirt Dirk brother called me one day on my sleep and it was like stop. I had a bad dream, and I just stopped taking you. Feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We said you had a dream.
Speaker 7: I don't know you had a bad dream. You told me what happened, but yeah, he told me, and I just stopped taking them like for like two or three months, Like cold.
Speaker 4: Turkey man, what's your relationship with Dirk?
Speaker 7: I don't really be talking dirt, like do it like put I talked to him right before we went to jail. I just had they mon wanted to like invade somebody policy Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw you a million dollars worth a game with Gilly and Wallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah you said you pulled up on you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 7: We're gonna.
Speaker 12: You see what I'm saying though.
Speaker 7: That one I didn't, but I looked at him like bad move. I ain't get in trouble with nothing like they didn't call me about it or nothing like, but my carriage time Like bad move for me? Make it disappear.
Speaker 12: For real.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we're still kicking them a road for nine.
Speaker 17: You you you talked about on the Poor Mind, Poor Minds podcast that you don't want to be an old dad.
Speaker 7: I want to kill right now.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean you don't want to have a baby when you're too old.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm I want to care right now, I want I want to walk in and my child gotta fight because his mama fine. Like you feel like, man, your mama fine, like because she's young, Like, so you gotta fight, you gotta fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for his case, he still want to be the young dad.
Speaker 7: You feel.
Speaker 2: So what stopped you?
Speaker 7: Not even gone? I'm trying.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, I could be trying if God said the same boy or girl, girl?
Speaker 7: Dad a healthy kid? I swear to God. Yeah, that's crazy. I ain't used to think like that.
Speaker 2: You never wanted a kid up.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying I used to think like a healthy kid, like, but I see, like real like healthy kid. That's it. I just want a healthy kid.
Speaker 3: What makes you want a child?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: You know you always hear women say y'all want a kid, don't want to care? What make you feel like you want one right now? Just because I didn't? That was so much lost in my life. I want to build my family back up. That's my whole family gone for real. Like my mama had five brothers, two sisters, all of them dad, one of them alive. My uncle and he in jail, we are stay in the same house.
Speaker 5: So for that reason that you just said, that's why you have to break the generational curse. You know you still got You're still aware, very aware what happened to your family. You don't want this to happen to you. You got to get out of that mindset. You got to change your mindset because you you're about to. You want to build a family, you know what I'm saying. And you want to have your own family because most of yours is gone, so you can do that.
Speaker 7: I'll be thinking about moving back to New Orleans for that reason too, just because I want to just like get a big house, like I call a bird man like man, send me your house so my whole family can move in there. But I just know it's a bad move. But as bad as I just want my family so bad.
Speaker 3: It's a bad move to go back to bad it's a bad move.
Speaker 2: Like it's a bad move, but yeah, you feel me. Just ask my little sister, like you want me to come home, like like hell, no, move to where you have to go. The goal is to get the money that you know, but they don't want to. I got the money, they don't want to come.
Speaker 4: They're comfortable where they are, but they want you to stay away too.
Speaker 7: You feel me.
Speaker 1: And if your sister, if your family telling you, your family telling you to stay where, you gotta listen. That's the answer of talking to Do you ever expressed to them the way you expressing it does now?
Speaker 7: Like man, yeah, I just told it in the club. I'm really trying to like bro, like I'm telling you like you feel me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's de herbal relationship? You in de Herbal relationship?
Speaker 7: That's my brother. That's my brother for sure. That's my real brother. He a real fan of me too.
Speaker 3: I heard you say that Derbal was your favorite rapper.
Speaker 7: Yeah him Kerr, Yeah, that was my fear.
Speaker 2: I like them to.
Speaker 7: That's my thumb.
Speaker 2: You're really doing the album together jump like next month, Ghetto Boys, Ghetto Ghetto.
Speaker 7: Boy, Neighborhood super stuff, something like that was already I told him I won't lock in for like one more week. Yeah, but it's it's that show.
Speaker 4: So you just dropped this album.
Speaker 3: Working on a dual album and then I'm working.
Speaker 7: On two due albums on one call Youngest in Charge like with all the young right now, like I cho hot boy, why it we felt Sham, that's the youngest in charge. I'm working on the Woman Heard, and I'm working on my own called Life of the Party.
Speaker 4: Was that why you push? You really setting up for retiring like you pushing out so much, pushing so much.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't want to play.
Speaker 16: You definitely need that, all the young ones. We need that for the summer.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to be for music. It's going to be crazy. I know her will be trying to get you to go to therapy because her a lot. He he at the same time, he wanted to be talking to with like some sense you feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Herb and King I do this thing called the Mental Wealth flex Boar every year her Herbot came to that and spoke to the people and everything down.
Speaker 7: I'll come there for sure. I'm serious. That's your I'm coming.
Speaker 16: Whatever you want to come to speak or just to.
Speaker 7: Learn, whatever you want me to do.
Speaker 2: What's the song you know that you've written, or even just a song a bar on this new album that you wrote when you were hurt, but when you perform it now you feel you feel healed.
Speaker 7: None of it, bron, I don't think I heard for none.
Speaker 14: Of it.
Speaker 7: I'm ready to perform it just so I could just feel it in my soul. You feel what I'm saying. I won't perform it without without no lyrics on it, however, I want you feel me yeah, yeah, something like that, so.
Speaker 3: You might perform it and the feeling in that moment like oh yeah, like damn.
Speaker 7: Like I'm saying this like and I'm saying how I want. I don't know live music a little better than regularly is to me. I don't listen to regularly. I listen live music like The Sister Live, the Laurence Hill Live and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So if you could, you would be like a Kendrick. You know, he pop out every so often and he go back in here. You never see him doing no interviews, just the most we've ever seen him, you know, after you know that beef with Kendrick, I mean Drake, Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: The super Bowl.
Speaker 5: I felt like he was only seeing him do interviews and stuff like that because of the super Bowl and the new album and everything.
Speaker 3: But he's still only talking through his music.
Speaker 2: And that's it one Apple music or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, interview, that's.
Speaker 7: My dream, courage, Like you got millions of fans. You can sell out arena where you want to. You make good music to what everybody's just gonna listen to when you drop it, and you ain't gotta be in no mix, Like when you go to the arena, you go back and it's two of y'all, it's could be two of your friends and in the arena while you go performing from all these people, like that's my dream career.
Speaker 4: That's what success is to you.
Speaker 7: Just calm, chill, like sometimes I won't get ratty like, but not all the time, not because you have to. You feel what I'm saying, because I have to exactly.
Speaker 3: You're not too far from that though from that life.
Speaker 7: If you I definitely am bro think about you because I have to get ratchet because they know is like bro, that dude canna bring the vibes like, but you.
Speaker 2: Could do both and that's actually what a great artist is like if I can look to a song like hear me Mama, honest.
Speaker 7: You think.
Speaker 16: I feel like me is a good person.
Speaker 17: Talked about that too, because his songs that was like for the hood and like hype, and people consider ratchet. It turned into energy music and football teams grabbed it in you know what I mean, Like he made that transition so well, and that's where I see your stuff.
Speaker 2: So just the crazy part is though you've got people you can talk to about it, like you're not talking with people one of the.
Speaker 3: Biggest in the world.
Speaker 7: I have to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I can talk to you like it's superstars from New Orleans, like absolutely, like he's a superstar, like internationally known superstars.
Speaker 16: And generations are living off of our songs.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you something. I'll be trying not to do that because I'm so like mentally here want somebody tell me one little bitty thing. I don't like. I don't like you for life, so I try not to even you feel what I'm saying put you in that position. They gave me no bad advice, get me like you feel me Like I try not to even do that, bro, because I just hold grudgues.
Speaker 2: That's it, Like what do you mean, Like what do they tell you something that?
Speaker 7: Like if they tell me something, if I get a little vibe and they be like OK, and then I feel like you just tell me anything, be like I'll never call you again.
Speaker 2: But they could be doing it that out of love, like your man told you don't do this in the video and you ain't not even that like when they be like yeah, young, just keep hustling.
Speaker 7: I just ask you.
Speaker 12: I ask you a deep question, intelligence.
Speaker 13: I got you.
Speaker 2: What do you tell? What do you tell? Like the young artists coming up right now right came from a situation like yours but made it out. What what would you tell?
Speaker 7: Left man? Keep going, brom, I'm going to tell you I have finished. Don't look at keep going. Don't look at none of the negative comments that people posting about you. Look at the positive ones. Don't don't listen to nobody saying, man, look at all the positive out of every situation, and every situation as a gym. So that's what I mean by I keep going because I let people in my ear and made me feel like I couldn't keep going, like I had to stop for I ain't dropping two years like I ain't dropped since my mind that was two years ago. And then I drive with the Heller, and then it just went like I should have been doing that, like because I had what the heller, when I had my mom, like maybe it would have been like.
Speaker 3: So like, yeah, just keep driving like that.
Speaker 7: I know like that. That's right exactly, that's that's that's what made me drop. What the hell I'm like? Man, God, if God picking, he.
Speaker 2: Does me fly streaming right now, pick it up and we appreciate you for I appreciate y. The Breakfast Club. Well, let's get to the latest with Laura. Lauren becoming a straight bet. She gets somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 16: I'm the home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on the Previo.
Speaker 12: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 12: The Latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Well, first, before we get into our next story, we talked about the betting, the Diddy bets, So bet us does have some bets on here, so I told you yeah.
Speaker 16: They asked a couple of questions.
Speaker 17: So they asked the people how how long will Sean Diddy Comb's trial last?
Speaker 16: And most people think that it will go over eight weeks.
Speaker 17: Will Sean Diddy comes, Well, Sean Diddy coms, we found guilty of sex trafficking. Most people say, yes, will Sean Diddy comes, We found guilty of all charges? Yes, it is a plus five hundred. Read so that means that more likely, correct, I mean.
Speaker 2: It would have to be one hundred dollars to win five hundred.
Speaker 4: Oh you got a better hundred.
Speaker 16: Don't know what that means. And then they asked the question.
Speaker 17: We were talking about how many years will did he serve for the charges of sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in prostitution all together?
Speaker 16: He won't serve any years is plus two thousand.
Speaker 17: That means that it's very very unlikely from one to five years plus twenty five hundred. People really think that Diddy is going to be looking at eleven to fifteen years.
Speaker 1: And one of the greatest songs ever written was TI and Usher in My Life your entertainment.
Speaker 2: But that's really the eraror that we that's crazy. You can on somebody's life like that. That's wow, my god.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that is according to bet us dot com, which is like a sports But yes, moving on.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that, Lauren, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 16: Just thank you for wanting it moving.
Speaker 2: Today, thank you for wanting it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Lauryden took a shot and started freestyle. I walked in, I walked in she was in the computer, but I was crazy.
Speaker 17: I was recording my Diddy recap video because I told you yesterday I wasn't rapping you know, my birthday.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, speaking of my big ahead bid.
Speaker 17: Speaking of rappers, Cardi B an offset So tms the exclusively broken story that Offset is asking for spousal support.
Speaker 16: And his divorce from Cardi bu.
Speaker 14: So.
Speaker 17: They say that the rapper file in a minute divorce response earlier this month, and he is now asking that Cardi B pay him spousal support. He does not request a specific amount, and the documents the rest of the requests look relatively unchanged. Offset is still asking for a joint custody of the children, and he wants Carti's place to serve as a primary residence for the kids. Now, when these reports came out, you know, I like to reach out and figure out what is going on. So I reached out to both sides. We heard back from Offset Team. Offset team says that he does not need the money. That this was filed because he alleges that Cardi B was trying to come at him on things that were not fair. He alleges that she wants to decide when he can see the kids. He also alleges that Cardi B is asking for everything like the properties in the cars. So his attorneys did this, and he also alleges, and this is a big allegation, he also alleges that he did this because Cardi B is barely ever with their kids.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so that's playing out in court, and I'm sure there'll be an update.
Speaker 3: I wonder, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: If it's available, I guess you should pursue it.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand why men need spousal support, because what are you using the money for? If you had if the man had primary custody of the kids, then I would understand.
Speaker 2: But then in that case it would just be child support. But I don't understand what what do you need?
Speaker 12: Spout?
Speaker 4: You don't think a man is ever supposed to be paid like he's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 1: If I'm the mother, I'm paying you, and then you're probably just gonna take that money and use it on yourself and then use it on the kids.
Speaker 3: So why not let the wife keep that money for the kids.
Speaker 2: So I think it depends the child support, the spousal support. I'm saying, what do you need what do you need it for the man unless you broke? For instance, Right, let's say I'm married somebody that makes way more than me, right, and I give up my career to take care of home and to travel with that person if we break up, I gave up my career, so her career.
Speaker 3: That I understand.
Speaker 1: So that okay, Yes, that's answering the question because I'm like, what do you need spousal support as a man for unless you're broke, Unless that's unless your.
Speaker 3: Only means and income was hurt.
Speaker 2: Correct, But but said case.
Speaker 3: That's not right.
Speaker 17: Case case by case, Yeah, because it's basically to ensure, like you said, and the financial dependent spouse receives a reasonable financial support after the divorce of legal separation.
Speaker 16: But he his team is saying he doesn't need the money.
Speaker 17: He's doing this because he's trying to get his own method of how to control the situation. So that's different in their case, but in other people's cases. Yeah, you gotta keep up there with some of y'all.
Speaker 12: Just be broke.
Speaker 1: A lot of y'all men just be broke, and the woman was making all the money. So I completely understand why y'all want spousal support. I guess in the case like Offset, that's what I'm asking. Why would Offset need spouse support? He makes his own money.
Speaker 2: I guess that's just the play in court. But like he didn't need cardy to make money. No, it's just a play in court. But you know they both take money. And like you said, if the woman or the wife has the kids and they're maintaining the kids. Every day is at the house, You're paying for food, you're paying for sky zone and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just want you to know, if you're a man asking for spouse support, we're gonna look at you and think you're broken.
Speaker 2: Okay, to look at you, you was just mooching off this woman. And whether the kids are with her all the time or not? Are they with you all the time? That would be the takest question.
Speaker 4: To see them with her all the time, don't mean they're not taking care of nanny.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 17: Why he's trying to get joint custody though, to make sure you know, I mean, I think from what it sounds like, he's saying that he doesn't feel like he gets equal access to the kids, so he wants to be able to legally be able to set up schedules and you know, all all of those things. But but yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure this is going to play on court because the teams are gonna have to respond, so we'll they'll be update here.
Speaker 1: But it does make sense though, because most of most of the most of the men that I've known personally who have seeked spouse sport couldn't make a dime without the woman. Like their their primary source of income was the woman.
Speaker 16: Right, Yes, it's different in this case, but definite.
Speaker 17: Moving on, speaking of happy marriages and couples, Eddie Murphy has revealed that his son actually went and secretly married Martin Lawrence's daughter in a private wedding. He revealed this on the Jennifer Hudson Show. Congratulations said them. Yeah, let's take a listen to Eddie Murphy with Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 16: So are you going to sing at your son's Wait, it's your daughter's wedding, right, My.
Speaker 2: Son and he actually they got married like two weeks ago.
Speaker 12: They went off.
Speaker 2: Everybody was making the big wedding plans and then they decided they wanted to do something quiet with just the two of them, and then they got married, and now Martin.
Speaker 3: Got in laws.
Speaker 4: Now you and Martina in laws?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in laws. He don't have to pay for the big wedding.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, get you sing for the wedding?
Speaker 14: Eddie?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't have a wedding.
Speaker 4: Oh no, No, they went off and they got married at the church.
Speaker 2: Little they didn't. They just had the two of them and the pre cher. They had a little quiet look at it, a little quiet little thing.
Speaker 3: I think we'll have like a big party or something.
Speaker 2: And they ran off and got married.
Speaker 9: Okay, will you sing there?
Speaker 3: Will I sing at their wedding?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I thought.
Speaker 4: I'm not the best interviewer, so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But you do.
Speaker 2: I do be listening, though you ain't gotta listen.
Speaker 5: Lanne say that they didn't have and then he's not a singer. I know y'all did dream Girls together, but he's not a singer. Like, why does she want to hear Eddie sing so bad at the wedding?
Speaker 16: Is Eddie singing something that our generation miss?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 16: He had, but like wedding singing?
Speaker 2: Sanging?
Speaker 3: He geta is dope?
Speaker 16: No, but I mean like singing like walking daddy daughter dance singing.
Speaker 2: I was driven off the fact that she said, y'all in laws. Now, that was the revelation that nobody knew. I guess like they like tinge. Oh wow, yes, y'all are in laws.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say, that's how you know them kids grew up rich though they didn't even want a big lavish wedding. Yeah, you know, they act like you've been here before. Oh, they've been there before because they've been rich a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Eric Murphy and Jacksman Page are the two that got married, and it was a big deal. When Martin began to talk about who was going to pay for the wedding. It became such a spectacle as you would assume, and I think people were just like, oh my god, how did they like?
Speaker 16: That's so crazy that these were together.
Speaker 17: So I can understand them one in their privacy because of their families, and you know, how big does it become also in the public.
Speaker 1: It became a thing between Martin and Eddy and who's going to pay for the wedding. That's not what that is about. That is about me and this person, you know, coming together in holy.
Speaker 2: Matrimonial and we should lift that in the bud. The whole thing that the father of the bride has to pay for the wedding. That should stop.
Speaker 7: That's b.
Speaker 3: Kids I got they got the same amount of doors.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you right behind them.
Speaker 16: That's how that's not only dads paid for weddings.
Speaker 2: Mentioned told me he's not paying for me to marry New Mexican.
Speaker 4: Dude, is that what he said?
Speaker 2: He did say at first, Kevin goddamns Mexican. I'm like, I'm like, all right, dad, shut out. He met him Nick cool. Now he's still not playing. But legend, that's funny. He's been blacky to pay for but Mexican. Wow, Happy birthday the Big L.
Speaker 3: Man, rest in peace, Big L.
Speaker 2: Yeah, justice comes out of It's his birthday and that his birthday.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: That was the latest with Laura. Thank you, Laurden. You go to court today.
Speaker 17: No, I'm not going to court today. I'm headed to Philly for the Roots picnic. I'll be there just today. I'm not gonna be in the rain for the rest of the weekend. But y'all know what I was just thinking about as we wrap up.
Speaker 4: That is so messed up.
Speaker 16: What my husband has to be super super God, it's not going to pay for no.
Speaker 2: Nefiniten't even coming to yours. Been in your life when you get drunk, get drunk and start doing this.
Speaker 4: That is in my life.
Speaker 2: You know, Hey, Jesus taxed me to say what I need a dollar? Awareness? Mom My, god trauma.
Speaker 17: He said, he's glad I made it back from the r SAF because it's all on Facebook.
Speaker 2: That was two days.
Speaker 16: We gotta wrap up.
Speaker 2: That was five days ago. He hit you today. I'd always been leaking, but don't worry about.
Speaker 3: Let me make sure I'm a baby. Okay, let's on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Oh she's good, My good, darken days.
Speaker 3: You got a Facebook.
Speaker 16: My dad calling me in, texting me.
Speaker 2: No digital daddy, she got a digital daddy.
Speaker 16: No, we gotta get out of here.
Speaker 2: Listeners are triggered right now because of this.
Speaker 12: That's true.
Speaker 3: Don't get to day's up.
Speaker 1: Ne You know it's the people's donkey callers right now, y'all get to call in and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: If you're like into the breakfast club, it's your time to nominate a donkey of your own. But lemona, that's just how they choose.
Speaker 2: All they now eight hundred five five one o five one.
Speaker 3: Don't get today for Friday, May thirty.
Speaker 1: If it's all about you, the people, it's the people's he Hall on Fridays. I like to open the phone lines and allow you the people to give folks the biggest he hall.
Speaker 3: But before we do that, Lauren, do you want to give anybody donkey today?
Speaker 16: I know you're not trying to bring up with my father, and.
Speaker 12: You're not.
Speaker 3: I did not just ask the question.
Speaker 17: My dad might not be perfect, but he is a trying father and we have made a good relationship since I met him at fourteen.
Speaker 2: He just checked him. All Lauren want to do is get drunk, cry in freestyle about her daddy. It's trauma.
Speaker 12: My dad just checked up on him.
Speaker 2: But she was just in d yall.
Speaker 12: He just checked up on us.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 16: He said, I'm a good reporter.
Speaker 1: You said he was texting you for days and you ignored him and calling you for days, and you ignored him because you want to get.
Speaker 2: Your look back.
Speaker 16: No, I said, I didn't break some people.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Good morning, This is Bobby.
Speaker 2: Bobby, who do you want to give the biggest he hall to just.
Speaker 8: For what did her interview with the name.
Speaker 2: Elaborate?
Speaker 15: I just want her to like a week he alone.
Speaker 4: And just like I'm sorry, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't hear you say it again one out I.
Speaker 6: Said to you, trying really alone and just see full of love and for who. I just feel like every time something to.
Speaker 3: Community not right. They want you to love the trans community. Just leave them alone?
Speaker 7: What what this?
Speaker 13: What you for? Call me?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 7: Who's this?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Lynette?
Speaker 2: Who do you want to get the biggest he hall to? I don't want to get to big the sea hall suggest hilarious?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Back to back for what what happened now?
Speaker 2: No, No, the strongest adventure.
Speaker 6: But I'm trying to channel you, dispensary.
Speaker 2: That's why all the phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know what your phones are identifying at. I don't know what your phones are identifying at this morning.
Speaker 2: But hello, I need to transpar carriers.
Speaker 3: Don't don't think it's us.
Speaker 12: We can't hear me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, by the way, good morning, who's this we're trying?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 13: Shahi from Jersey City?
Speaker 3: It's calling on Sahi? Who you want to get the biggest heart to this morning.
Speaker 7: Slow man.
Speaker 13: I wouldn't give Dunky here today. So all of the dudes out there who keep using the words tim out of contact.
Speaker 3: Simple yeah simp, okay, yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Talk to me, talk to me all right?
Speaker 13: Is a person who was pursuing a lady who was not interested in it. Yes, there's got a lot of dudes out here who keep saying that steps are men who are romaniphasizing women who are showing a particular interest in them. And they see any man giving any woman any type of attention and if that woman is reciprocating the attention, that man.
Speaker 3: Is not a sense I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Can I take it a step further. I hate when people say things like Russell Wilson is a simp, or any man who loves their wife and you know it shows it openly. I hate when they say that these people are simps. That's they, that's his wife, that's what he's supposed to do.
Speaker 13: Exactly supposed you're supposed to hold me, posalgy, he's supposed to hold the door before you're supposed to massagery woman what she wanted. You can't lay on your woman. There's nothing wrong with that, but I think a lot of these dudes have some type of attention towards women, So they're just calling anybody who's stowing any attensions for women. Since to put a different conversation out to this, and we all have social media been conversations.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, my brother. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling, and this phone was perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning. Who's this, Katia Peace Kadia? Who want to get the biggest hearts.
Speaker 3: To this morning?
Speaker 20: My ex husband who is fifty one. Uh, we were married for seventeen years, have four kids. He hasn't paid a dime and child support as god dash to get a girlfriend and now she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn.
Speaker 3: So what you want to want? You want to warn her?
Speaker 2: No, she's a fool. Well, she don't know him.
Speaker 8: She don't, but I left his.
Speaker 20: Ass for a peas and we were married seventeen party, but we made it.
Speaker 3: How long how long have they been together?
Speaker 20: It's been it's been about four years with her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so he don't he don't. She don't know him the way that you do.
Speaker 20: Oh no, she does, because she's been getting her asked on the regular.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Jesus Jesus Christ. So you don't think you should call anybody.
Speaker 20: Tell Yeah, no, you're crazy enough to get her pregnant and have your dad to call my kids our children and then guess what, Michelle's pregnant.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, what.
Speaker 20: My kids were like what.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: It's so crazy.
Speaker 20: It's just homeless a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Bro, But you know, we don't have to keep these cycles of abuse going.
Speaker 1: Like you know, you can break this cycle at any time just by telling the police on them, really truthfully are telling it?
Speaker 2: Telling someone rested a couple of times, Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Well this is to be the time he's staying.
Speaker 20: The happy happy, being pregnant and and everything. I was like, you're crazy forty.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing. She probably not even happy. She probably is putting up the facade because you don't like.
Speaker 2: Her, or just fainning, but she probably not happy. Who's gonna be happy? Getting talking about?
Speaker 20: Gave her this list and yeah, I was like, girl, you're creating.
Speaker 3: Oh my fault. You didn't say no names. You gotta put the name to it, my.
Speaker 20: And my and her crazy as Michelle Dane.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, thank you for calling. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Who's this yo?
Speaker 6: This is Nick from Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Nick from Milwaukee. Who you want to get the biggest he hat to, sir man, I.
Speaker 6: Want to give it to the List driving man. They the worst ever. They bankrupt from driving out here.
Speaker 3: You a driver, yes, driving right now?
Speaker 6: I have poor thought. I drive all day, just broke.
Speaker 1: Damn tell me mortal, why they keeping you broke? What they're not giving you the representation or.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 6: Every every ride they do was three dollars and twelve cents. Then you pull up, people take the whole five minutes to come out. We ain't making the money off of that. And then they want you to drive a whole city of the walking for ten dollars and they just basically not paying you at off for the ride that you sed. Dang, I give great service. I've been a driver while I was driving cab, but then their pandemic happened, so I switched to the List and everything like that. But they just keep reducing the money that they given the drivers and increasing the price that they drive charging the rider.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, well it looked like you need to drive like professionally for a different company like you know, FedEx, Ups, Amazon or become a truck driver or something.
Speaker 1: That's a good Who is the best paying drivers? I never thought about that. Who do pay the best out of the rise your company, Bob Bober?
Speaker 6: They pay pretty good. But I like driving less a little better because it's just EASi an app for me, the you know bo with this phone that I got.
Speaker 2: I always had a question. Right when you order let's say like an Uber, each charge you delivery feed. Then they charged your service fee, and then they want to tip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that just seems like a lot make all that money, and there's so many fees and you forgetting the fee file form fee.
Speaker 4: It's just something else that they just threw in there, just whatever, but it goes to them.
Speaker 2: It don't even go to the driver because I like three dollars yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 4: Then they got the what the f you gonna do about it?
Speaker 19: Feed?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: All of the exactly crazy, I'm sorry, and.
Speaker 6: Then they and then they got to all we ain't playing you enough, so you got it. You got to drive. I can't even take a day off. I took I took my girl to GOE centers and that's them the bank look for me. It was like eighty I was like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's a movie about vampires.
Speaker 3: Did you at least get off after.
Speaker 6: I couldn't even get that, and I was so tired. I worked on day to try to get.
Speaker 8: The mane to take out.
Speaker 6: I got the maine to take out, and then after that, I was tired because the movie was trashed to us.
Speaker 7: So we just like.
Speaker 2: Y'all thought, y'all, I thought y'all thought Sentence was trash.
Speaker 6: That was the worst movie is twenty twenty five. I couldn't believe it. I went because of y'all.
Speaker 1: Up, Well, that's your opinion, brother, and I respect your opinion. But you know what, now, I don't feel sorry for your wor I hope you don't never get.
Speaker 6: Lift on notice, y'all. We need to put a Lift on notice. No.
Speaker 3: Lift is a fine company, and I hope you never make a duber all right.
Speaker 5: Although Lift is cheaper for writers for us, but like Uber is way expensive, but I guess they pay better drivers.
Speaker 3: You don't like Sentence, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Know not even how you don't like it. I know people that don't like it, but I never heard it. It was the worst movie in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But every Friday we do the People's Donkey. I know that there's some transgenders out there so mad they couldn't get through. They're like those people's phones in the world.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: Every every Friday we do the People's the People's donkey, call up one hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. We do that every Friday here on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, Tommy Lauren will be joining us, so we're going to talk to her next, So don't move us to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is the j Envy Jess, Hilarious, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, host of a political talk show, Tommy Lauren is fearless Tommy Lauren, Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for having me.
Speaker 19: It's been a long time coming. So I'm so happy that you had me, and I hope that we can have a nice discussion. I love the dialogue.
Speaker 7: As you know.
Speaker 4: Oh Tommy, are you a racist?
Speaker 19: I sure am not.
Speaker 18: Yeah, thank you for asking, though I appreciate just coming in hot just right off the bat But I'm glad we could clear that up and then now we can move forward.
Speaker 19: There we go, you know, not so much anymore.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that the time of me being accused of that has dissipated mostly.
Speaker 19: But you know, hey, listen, I appreciate the question.
Speaker 18: I'm an open book and I hope after our time together you will see that for yourself.
Speaker 19: But thank you for asking what have you.
Speaker 3: Been up to? That was a question that people were asking. They was like, you know, where's tomm Lauren been.
Speaker 19: Doing my thing? You know, doing my thing on Fox.
Speaker 18: We've been through a couple elections since you and I last spoke. This one went more my direction, I would say, as the last one did. When we know we're talking previously during Trump Edmund one and you and.
Speaker 19: I talked about, you know, if you would be open to.
Speaker 18: Seeing what the president had to offer. And you know, now we've got a few years separating that and now, and I'm personally I'm happy with with everything that's happening.
Speaker 3: So really honest assessment.
Speaker 19: Now, I promise you this.
Speaker 18: If there comes a time where this administration does something that I don't like, I'm happy to say it.
Speaker 19: And I don't know if you've seen over the years.
Speaker 18: But I've taken a beating for going against the right, and I was fired for going against the right.
Speaker 19: I think that was pre though, So I have no problem doing that. If I see an issue, I'll say it. I don't play for a team.
Speaker 18: I don't work for the Trump administration. If they do something I don't like, I'm happy to say, all right, that's not my thing. Right now, I'm happy we'll see you know, we're a few months in.
Speaker 1: Well, you were five from the Blaze after saying you support a woman's right. Did you choose did that moment?
Speaker 2: Did you not realize in that moment that the movement that you promote doesn't really allow true freedom.
Speaker 1: Of thought, because that's what it feels like. It doesn't feel like they allow true freedom of thought, all freedom of speech.
Speaker 19: Well, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 18: That particular network didn't like it, but the network i'm at now definitely supports my right to free speech. Yeah, there were a lot of people on the right. They didn't like that I said that. I'm someone who really believes in freedom. I don't like government intervention. So when I said I was pro choice, it was hey, listen, I'm personally pro life, but I don't like the government telling people what to do in that regard.
Speaker 19: And I don't think the government fills that need. I really don't.
Speaker 18: I think that's a place for family and faith and community to come in during that time that's hard for women. I don't think the government does it well. So I don't think the government should impede.
Speaker 16: And I was very forthright about that.
Speaker 19: Some people didn't like that, and that's okay.
Speaker 18: But I got eviscerated for that, you know, and I had to go through a battle with a network for that. But that's why when I say I don't play for a team, I don't play for a side. I'm happy to take the hits from my side. If I believe in something, I'm going to say it. So the legs of the right, I mean, I'm kind of a punching bag for both. And that's okay with me.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like a presidic ship up hold the Constitution?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 19: Absolutely, their duty.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: So when you see him on Meet the Press and he's asked that question, President Trump, he's asked that question and he says, I don't know.
Speaker 12: You can't be happy with that.
Speaker 18: Well, to be fair, When he was asked that question, it was regarding illegal immigration and what his administration's abilities are.
Speaker 19: Now that's gonna end up being decided by the Supreme Court.
Speaker 18: We don't have those decisions yet. But to say he's just not upholding the Constitution, he's saying, well, the lawyers are going to tell me how far I can go. So I respect him when he says that. He's not saying nope, I know the answer. He's saying, Listen, this is going to play out judicially, it's going to play out legislatively, it's going to play out.
Speaker 19: But I'm going to do what I can to protect the sovereignty of our nation in our borders. And we had an invasion in his mind and in my mind.
Speaker 16: And we have to correct that.
Speaker 18: And the voters voted largely to correct that. So he when he said that about the Constitution, he wasn't saying, ah, I don't know.
Speaker 19: He was saying, listen, it's going to play out.
Speaker 3: There is actual due process language in the Constitution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, everybody does have the right to do process.
Speaker 18: To me, there's a gray area there, and it depends on what we're talking about. So the position the president has In my position is this, it's a privilege to be in our country. And there were millions of people who came into our country and they said, I don't want to follow a process to get in, but now I want a different process in order for you to remove me. And what this administration is saying, and what many Americans, including myself feel, is, listen, you need to follow our laws. You did not follow our immigration laws, so there's going to be a different process.
Speaker 19: For you than an American citizen. And if two immigration.
Speaker 18: Courts say you're gang affiliated, if you've beaten your wife and you have protective orders filed against you, if you're accused of trafficking people around this country, which is a major issue human trafficking and sex trafficking, then you no longer.
Speaker 19: Have the privilege of being in this country.
Speaker 18: And by the way, you also came in illegally, So the whole due process conversation, that's where I stack up on that.
Speaker 19: Now, Listen, I don't.
Speaker 18: Believe people should just be rounded up with, you know, just because they see you and they say, oh, get out of here.
Speaker 19: But if you came to this country legally, you aren up for deportation. You came here illegally, yes.
Speaker 1: But because still says you're allowed due process. Now, I'm not even saying that I disagree with you know that stance. I'm just saying you still have to abide by what the constitution says.
Speaker 19: But why did nobody take any issue during the Obama administration when he deported three million people without that due process of yes, you're in here illegally.
Speaker 18: Yes, the court says you're here illegally, but we're going to deport you because you're in the country illegally. There was no extra due process for those three million under Obama, and nobody had an issue with it. So now my question is why, now is there an other level of due process besides an immigration court saying you're here illegally, you have a notice to be deported.
Speaker 1: I've always asked that question as to my knowledge that those people that because Obama deported more more people than any president never but those people still were deported, you know, via due process, Like they didn't just grab him and say, hey, what's shipping you off?
Speaker 18: The announce no, but an immigration court said, yes, you're up for deportation. But the Obama administration didn't give them this extra due process.
Speaker 19: Or you get a trial, or you get what if you go through the court.
Speaker 18: That's the process exactly an immigration court, which that's what President Trump is also doing. It's not just oh, they've never been in front of an immigration judge.
Speaker 3: The guy from.
Speaker 2: Maryland didn't go through go go, go through due process.
Speaker 18: Two courts actually not only said that he was gang affiliated. The local PD said he's gang affiliated. A informant says he's gang affiliated, and but that has.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with due process all that.
Speaker 18: Actually, but the two courts already said you're gang affiliated and you're an illegal immigrant. I mean, there was there's no dispute that he's an illegal immigrant, and there's no dispute the court say he's gang affiliated, but.
Speaker 3: That has nothing to do with his due process. I'm with you, but that has nothing to do with his due process.
Speaker 2: That just means that he has committed some crimes, but he's still allowed due process.
Speaker 1: And I think that's where a lot of Democrats are getting caught up in. They're so focused on defending his character or what he may or may not have done. We should just be talking about the due process that has allowed people within the constitution.
Speaker 19: So do you want him to go in front of another immigration judge.
Speaker 18: Then I guess that's my question, is that he's been in front of immigration judges. He's in the country illegally and has been for many, many years. Right, you not only came to this country illegally, but then since then you have protective orders against you.
Speaker 19: Your wife says she's scared of you.
Speaker 18: Your wife's ex husband said, Hey, I'm worried about my kids because my ex wife is dating a gang member, and you got caught on bodycam footage allegedly trafficking people across my state of Tennessee.
Speaker 19: So at some point it's like, how much more? How many more judges need to say this cat needs to leave? And I would also ask this, there are Americans who are accused of being gang members all.
Speaker 18: The time, and I feel that they get less benefit of the doubt than someone who came to this country legally, and that should infuriate Americans that there are people sitting in jail right now who I feel probably get less attention less advocacy, and they're riding in jail than someone who came to our country legally and then continued to break our laws and endanger people.
Speaker 19: So that's my perspective. And I get what you're saying about the due process.
Speaker 2: I understand that's literally the only conversation. I'm not saying that he shouldn't even you know, I'm not saying that he should not be deported. I'm just simply saying he should have to go through due process. That's it. I think that. You know, the people like just keep saying, well, he committed this crime. He committed that crime that has nothing to do with the due process that he's allowed within the constitution. But was still kicking with Tommy Lauren.
Speaker 4: Yes, how do you protect your piece?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Because when people see Tommy right, they can just see the commentator right, and they like the controversial part of you. But you're still a person first, Like, how do you protect your peace with that? For first of all, do you get stressed? And then if so, how do you protect your peace?
Speaker 19: Sorry, you gotta have a thick skin.
Speaker 4: You know it, you know it.
Speaker 19: You can't be in this business and be fragile.
Speaker 4: No, you just can't.
Speaker 19: And some people are just not gonna like you.
Speaker 18: And I could sit here and I could say anything, and I could do anything, and people, some people are just not gonna like me, and I have to accept that and that's okay. But I really have learned and not care so much what people think, especially if they've never met me before.
Speaker 19: That's my take on it.
Speaker 18: If you've met me and you're like, I don't like her, she's a bitch, okay, But if you've never met me, just take the chance. And some people are never going to get the opportunity to understand that nobody's ever going to meet you and have their personal opinion. I like to think and I believe that if people meet me like we're doing today, that they can be like, oh, you know what, I disagree with her, but she's not like this monster.
Speaker 19: I wish we could talk more to each other because.
Speaker 18: I think if we stop villainizing people based on what they do for a living or the opinions that they have, I feel like we could come together as a country and just say, yeah, we agree to disagree, but.
Speaker 19: I don't hate that person. I don't I wish bad things on that person.
Speaker 18: I hope we're getting there, and I think more conversations like this help us to get there.
Speaker 1: Do you think the conservative movement, even the liberal movement more so I guess on like cable news network, do you think they're more concerned with influencing policy of just going viral.
Speaker 18: I think there are people that are interested in going viral. Sure, people are making money off of it now. Like when I started doing it, I wasn't making money off of it, Like I wasn't getting ad share revenue off of it, and I wasn't on X trying to do the engagement farming so I could get my check from X every month. So I was just doing it because I really felt it. There are people now that realize there is money in it. So you can say crazy things and you can get a lot of clicks and people will talk about you, but you got to live with yourself at night if you're doing it for that reason, and if you're just doing it to get the attention and people.
Speaker 19: Can see through it.
Speaker 18: I think people are so good at detecting bs at this point, and they can tell when someone's not genuine and they're just saying it to say it or to go viral. I've never said anything that I don't believe for the purpose of going viral or making a headline or a SoundBite. I've never done that.
Speaker 19: Once, and I've taken real.
Speaker 18: Hits from my side of the aisle or things that I've said that didn't go along to get along. So I take it from both sides, and like there's a for me, there's not a calculation that goes into it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever changed your mind?
Speaker 18: Sure, I'm sure I've changed my mind. I've evolved on things absolutely. You know, and when you you're in this business and you're in it for long enough, like you realize, oh wow, some of the stuff that I said when I was twenty four, you know, maybe I wouldn't say today at thirty two.
Speaker 19: You just you learn and you grow in the business.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like you fell under the radar a little bit because the people who now have a canvas owns.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 19: See, but I don't. Maybe we're motivated by different things. I don't know what she's motivated by. I couldn't tell you. We're not friends more more than not friends. We're not friends. Got you, We're not friendly.
Speaker 3: You don't like her.
Speaker 19: We're not friendly. I haven't spoken to her in years and years and years.
Speaker 18: I did speak before, h well, in the business, we but we've never been friendly. Got her and I have never been friendly. I don't know she's gonna do her thing.
Speaker 3: It was like a Caitlin clark Ain's I don't think so.
Speaker 19: I just we just are not We're not friendly. We're just not friends and that's fine.
Speaker 18: And she says some crazy stuff sometimes that I really disagree with. I don't like a lot of her commentary. I like some of it, you know, I like some of your commentary, and I don't like others whatever. But my motivations are very I think my monovations are different. I don't know, because that's that's her motivations are hers. I can't tell you what they are. I would never claim to know what someone's intentions are. I don't say things to be controversial for the purpose of being controversial, to go viral, to say things that and maybe she'd and she probably does believe them. I'm not saying she doesn't believe them.
Speaker 19: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You feel like she does what's you're saying?
Speaker 19: I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't know why she does it, Like I really could not tell you. And I would never sit here and say, well, I know why someone does something, because I don't know and I haven't spoken to her in many years off her and I were sit down, I'd be like, hey, do you and she would ask me probably the same thing, Hey do you believe everything you're saying?
Speaker 19: Yes, I do? And I asked her she'd probably say, yes, I do.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 19: There could be many women that have platforms.
Speaker 18: By the way, I think that there's this notion that there can only be like two women in conservative media. I want there to be one hundred women in conservative media with large platforms, and in liberal media, and in between media and people who don't do politics and media. I want everybody to have a voice, and the more voices that we have, the more.
Speaker 19: Choicest people have. So I think that that's all part of the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, Tommy Laurence, make sure you check her out on Fearless on OutKick dot com when Felet's.
Speaker 2: Come on every day one pm Easter one pm Eastern every day on oukick dot com. And you can check your commentary out on Fox.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, all right, Tommy, thank you for joining us, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club, Good morning, everybody is DJ Envy Jesse, Hilarious Chelamage, the guy we are to Breakfast Club. It's time for past the all Yeah, DJ.
Speaker 12: Not.
Speaker 21: What's up, guys, how you feeling big nil?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 13: A lot?
Speaker 21: A lot is happening.
Speaker 4: How y'all feeling you look happy? I am.
Speaker 21: I'm in a really good space right now.
Speaker 2: A night two parent homeluthen Niler dropping a No, we need to start bigging that up. That's the beautiful thing when you know, don't big me up.
Speaker 22: Big up my parents who did the sacrifices, and I appreciate them and I love them, but it's not about them. Let's get into this new clips. They dropped the tea it is hard. They dropped the teaser for their new project. It's called Let God Sort Them Out, is executive produced by Pharrell and it's gonna be released with rock Nation. Shout out to my sister Bianca over there who's helping them put this together. But the single that they released is called Ace Trumpet Dang.
Speaker 1: The whole records is hall make you just want to keep your face permanently like you just had a stroke.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: I agree, I'm looking forward today. Project Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Termined Ice Grill. You know what I mean, I can't wait for the.
Speaker 2: Clips project Dame.
Speaker 21: Okay, next I'm going to get into Well.
Speaker 22: Last night I did DJ at Saint like I usually do, but before I DJ at Saint a DJ Honey Babies album listening party, so she dropping. Her new project is called Raw Honey. It has features from Tucy, Lola Brooks, Coiler Ray, and one of my favorites off there is called Lee in His Bed.
Speaker 2: I love that. It gives me last Night sound a little bit like that. Yeah, but I know, but like that's a good thing.
Speaker 4: That's a hit like I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Honey got a lot of health benefits too good for your bless you.
Speaker 21: Yes it does. So make sure you guys listen to the album. It's good for your health.
Speaker 22: But anyway, speaking of projects, Leon Thomas dropped the Deluxe too much now, Personally, I feel like Mutt is a classic for like our generation, y'all agree?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I think it's too earlier called a classic though, but it is. It's definitely. It's a feel good you got the time to tell, but yeah, it's definitely there. It's definitely I.
Speaker 21: Think it's there.
Speaker 22: Okay, Cool, I didn't know if you guys are gonna get me pushed back on that. But I think that even even though I agree, like it needs some time, but mut alone like the single and then vibes don't lie like there's so many B.
Speaker 3: Sides a woman.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that? How do you feel about guys saying, hey, you know I'm a dog, I'm a mutt.
Speaker 21: I mean I'll be singing it too.
Speaker 2: Is a mixed dog though? Right, yes, yes, hey, I don't feel no way.
Speaker 21: I love Leon Thomas.
Speaker 22: The Deluxe includes features from Haley Big, Sean Klane, and of course Chris Brown. But the record I'm highlighting today is called not Fair making better R and B than Leon Thomas.
Speaker 2: Thomas get busy.
Speaker 1: You see the young boy brand and he want to produce over he over there rubbing his chin like, yeah, I'm a manipulating her with that this week.
Speaker 3: Man pot like, yeah, get that deluxe.
Speaker 21: No, Brandon's gotten in. They're usually a little more less manipulative.
Speaker 1: That's what they want you to think. That's part of the manipulation. No, look like, yeah, exactly, I agree to that too.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 22: My last record is from an artist named k One. I actually interviewed her earlier this week. She's based out of London. Make sure you guys tune into the interview we did on We Need to Talk. It's actually really good and it's doing good numbers on YouTube right now. But she went viral earlier this year with her song called Worst Behavior with Kalani, and now she's back with another one called do What I Say, which has been going viral on TikTok.
Speaker 7: Like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I like R and B man, and I like I like new R and B because I'm used to a certain R and B like that eighties at seventies, eighties, nineties R and B. So when I hear people in that pocket or at least trying to get to that, I dig it because I have not liked a lot of the R and B that's come out over the years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they be trying to sound like rappers. I like sound like R and B singers.
Speaker 2: I want you to be a trans rapper, trans rapper. Yeah, I like R and B singers. RB singers, not RB singers identify as.
Speaker 21: Okay, understandable.
Speaker 22: Well, yeah, if you guys are into Kate on all the girls online really like her, they be saying that she gives daddy energy because you know she looked like young a man.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, she looked like young man, but just a little bit. Then where is she from London?
Speaker 3: I have seen her before, you played her before she got an accent?
Speaker 21: Yes she does, so she told that way to the Yeah. Yes, no, I'm screaming, y'all should actually really have her up here. I'm rooting for that.
Speaker 22: But if you guys haven't already, check out her videos because the vigils are fired. That one with Kalani went viral because they was making out. You've probably seen that one too because I was everywhere.
Speaker 2: But okay, she was up here a couple of days ago.
Speaker 14: She was.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm looking at her Instagram. She said, I'm here with Angie Martinez.
Speaker 21: That's what I'm saying. I interviewed her too.
Speaker 7: You got you Got.
Speaker 21: It's doing really good on YouTube. Make sure you guys check it out.
Speaker 22: We need to talk at nilos some On on YouTube and Max sure you guys follow me at nil Simon on Instagram. You can click the link in bioty here all the songs we played today plus other songs that came out and while you guys are on my page. I'm throwing another Battle of the Beats in partnership with Timberland's Beat Club, which is Timberland's like producer community and twenty four to seven artists and we.
Speaker 21: Have a cash prize of five hundred dollars for the winner.
Speaker 22: So producers, if you guys are interested in competing, make sure you guys tobmt your beats at certified.
Speaker 16: Vibe dot com.
Speaker 21: And if you just want to come and vibe you can also a RSVP you over there as well. Ay right, Big nine of course.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we got the People's choice mix. Of course, it's a Friday, and it's whose birthday? Remy Ma. That's right, we're gonna start to mix off with some remy Ma. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Good morning, wake up? Wait cool, you're like's into the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. It's they Envy, Jess, hilarious, Elmina God, we are the Breakfast Club. Got to remind you, guys, my call showed July nineteenth in Virginia to seventy five seven. If you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets. Old school cause new school cause we got a bunch of US eleven pulling up. VA is gonna be in the building, So if you haven't got your tickets, please get it. Kids fiving under a free and I can't wait to see you guys, and salute to all the dance dads out there. I'm doing my first daddy daughter dance where I'm learning part of my daughter's dance and I had to buy what is it knee pads of because I had to do something on my knees. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Them to day. You gotta do the dance, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got where to get from.
Speaker 4: Try to get down?
Speaker 3: Where did you buy the pass from?
Speaker 2: Dis? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that. I saw that, and try to go Try to get down on both of your knees? Is one you?
Speaker 5: That's why your failed because you got down on one. Okay, so get down on both. Back to DJ nothing than free goffs because you only got down on one.
Speaker 2: Ain't trying to marry you. That's what you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to Trying to marry you is crazy going to a freak golf trying to get married and he's saying it, I'm gonna get Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Luthor Rob for now for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure you check out his album Let Me Fly Man. I like Rob He's just he's a solid individual man.
Speaker 12: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like his spirit. I like the energy that he brings when he's around, because you could tell he's just about his business.
Speaker 3: He is going to rap, stay out the way.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 2: And also Tommy Lauren for stopping through.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is the host of Tommy Lauren and Peelss. Tommy Lauren is feelss on OutKick dot com.
Speaker 5: Right, and y'all, if you're in the New York area, New York, New Jersey, whatever, even Philly, and you are a videographer that edits, hit me up.
Speaker 4: I need y'all for a few projects.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out who's the best in the New York is that considered trusted.
Speaker 2: Area, Connecticut, in Pennsylvania all right, okay, so try sorry New York, Connecticut, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So if you're in a tristity area and you're good with videography and editing both, hit me up in a d M on TikTok all of that stuff because I'm looking for one of the best videographers out there. And June thirteenth and June fourteenth. I'm in Pittsburgh. Make sure you get your tickets. I'll be at the Funny Bone, me and my brother Desi Alexander. We got four shows that we can so get your tickets. Don't get them too late because they are selling Jesselarisofficial dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, you got a positive?
Speaker 12: Nope, I do.
Speaker 1: Man, I just gotta salute Don Staley. Uncommon favor basketball North Philly. My Mother and the Life Lessons I Learned from All three is the number two book in the country New York Times bestseller.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: So I just want to salute Don Staley. Slute everybody who pulled up to in Columbia last night to see Don. It was an amazing event. And I want to say a quote from Don don Staley because it's simple but profound. Sometimes people make things difficult and complicated. But if you are consistent, focused on what makes you successful, take notes along the way, and work on the things that you need to improve, good things happen.
Speaker 2: It's just that simple. Have a great weekend breakfast club you don't finish for y'all done