Speaker 1: Y'all was good on Joszi. You can catch me on the bootlet Kill Podcast.
Speaker 2: Boutlet Care Podcast, man special guests in here are you the first artist on Love Records? Jazzi is here. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Now, I can't say the name of your EP because there is an N word you can say.
Speaker 1: But you can say for homies, Okay, you can say for homies, freak songs, women, free game.
Speaker 2: Did you get any like pushback from the label when you named it? That that's why I love Puff because he's like just running.
Speaker 1: Because you know, it's because it's for us, about us. It's like, you know what I'm saying, Like like like.
Speaker 2: Now now Walmart owns Foo by the way, shout out to I think Walmart.
Speaker 1: That's crazy they cast out, but.
Speaker 2: You know you go to get Walmart wart. But now that the EP is dope for you, Like, you've had a pretty crazy journey through the music industry. If everybody kind of like a rundown on like because you obviously an amazing writer, what is kind of like your history in the music game, You've you've had to come up that's pretty crazy, from working with Timberland and not working with Diddy, like, how did you get started?
Speaker 1: Long story short, I'm from Memphis, Tennessee to Memphis on fire right now, Memphis is going crazy, but you don't take music. I don't say. I'm gonna tell you why. My mom My mama was an English teacher, Okay, okay, So she helped me, Like now that I look back now that I'm older, like, she really helped me because I'm country but not like my cousins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone from Memphis is Mrsy and in music.
Speaker 1: I can say it, but I know how not to say. You have to.
Speaker 2: Your mom was like, no, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta train yourself. It's like a muscle, you gotta work on it. So I was, you know what I'm saying, My mama like really helped me with that. I used to hate that ship too, though, but now I appreciate it. But it's so pretty much. I was working at the studio called trap House and Memphis DJ litt Larry who Trap House. He had Trap House shoot maggots and it's like he's yo, got the right hand man. And I had met these this guy Well who's actually young Dogs producer rest in Peace. Well, he had this crew that caught the machine and they knew this this guy wizdom from he was from but he lived in Viable, Timberland, and I was in school and I met him and he was like, yo, the studio got raided. I was depressed. I was like, I don't know what I'm about to do. Then they called me to come to Miami to work with this this artist that Tim was just you know, gave to Wiz to work on he needed a writer. Flew me down there and I met Tim, I met Missy and I wasn't supposed to be there for a week, and I ended up staying like five years, bro, from like five years, Yes, from twenty twelve to like twenty I just moved twenty eighth. Well, it's not just move, but I just I moved here to twenty eighteen. It sounds like it wasn't a long time ago, but that was actually five years ago.
Speaker 2: So the whole time you were just in Miami just cooking up with Tim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, just the flying way, I wasn't even really cooking up. Like me and Wiz had it like we would like when when Tim wasn't working, like three in the morning, when he would leave, we would.
Speaker 2: Just you have the studio, so we would be.
Speaker 1: Like we would be just literally I was just a kid, the little twenty year old kid, just walking around the studio, meeting Wayne, seeing everybody like Polo, I met Little I met the whole cash money, cool bird And that's kind of how I did put some I put. I did that song in respect, put some respect when you mentioned my name for bird Man.
Speaker 2: Because I was just at the studio. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was just I was just there being just the legit, just like literally just in trying to yo, you need what you need, what you need, what you need, what you need. You know what I'm saying because.
Speaker 2: Like pick Lingo as you saw you just said, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Florida thing for real, like swear like for real. So like I'll be saying I'm from Memphis by way of Miami, because like I feel like I spent like the years where you grow up, like your.
Speaker 2: Twenties formative years in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah what like I really learned, like.
Speaker 2: What are some of your writing credits that you've picked up over the years.
Speaker 1: It's so funny like that one respect because it's so funny. I was. I heard that song. I was like dang, I really did that. That's hilarious because you know he did.
Speaker 2: That Break Breakfast Iconic interview.
Speaker 1: That was why I did it. But uh, I did Monica just write for me with Lil Wayne. I did Chris Brown, Discover Jacqueeese you, Sammon Walker, body off of you? Goodness, gracious? Why I got a brain fart? Lemonade? Uh, Donald Tollivan and Internet Money ship Yeah, the Internet money Thank you, bro?
Speaker 2: You wrote that hook.
Speaker 1: I wrote the whole song. You wrote the whole song. Yeah, it was my song. You can go to Spotify and listen to my version. Really yeah if you type in Jozy lemonade like and then you know, and then they changed the beat and.
Speaker 2: Then they made it what it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I did mister right now, Uh, twenty one Savage and Drake yep, I did Asking Titties twenty one Savage.
Speaker 2: So when you like, okay, because like we look at twenty one savages, like you know a rappers, rapper, when you like, help write on a song for him, is it the hook? Is it just the hook? Hell?
Speaker 1: Nah? I don't write verses okay at all? Like I don't like they and and and it's a disrespect to even like like rappers like twenty one in them if they hear a verse, they don't, they won't play it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: So like I don't even want to shoot myself in the foot to try to even give niggas like you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I stick with the hook. I know what worked for me. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't I know how to play the game. Bro, I ain't finna try to write your verses, but the hook, the idea, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Structure, mister right now is a big one too.
Speaker 1: That was a great one.
Speaker 2: I feel like Lemonade is like that's gonna be like I was one of my six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what's so funny when I did Old Time Road, Bro, Like I ain't gonna lie when when it was going so crazy, I co wrote on it. Yeah, I did Billy Ray Cyrus's verse on Old Time Road and so that changed my life. And it was so funny. I was scared of it, bro, because it was so big, and I was like, you know, motherfucker's gonna try to put the They're gonna try to put me in a in a box as a pop gimmicky writer. So I was scared of that, bro like it was going it was going number one, and I was like, Okay, I'm happy, but like this ain't me and then I promise you next the next year, Slimonade came out, and then and then like slit it made me be like okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, because like I was, really I was really, really, really really scared of that.
Speaker 2: What was it like because at the time that remix, that's gotta be this is the biggest song in the world at the time, and then the remix comes out and makes it bigger. Do you like know much about Billy Ray Cyrus before you write the verse, because he's like, you know, it's a country. I'm from Memphis, right.
Speaker 1: So you know, like we like, you know, we next door to Nashville. You know what I'm saying. We ain't nothing like Nashville, but we next door to it. So I mean, and then I used to, like I always say, I used to be in love with Maley Syrus. I used to watch Handle my time. I'm still in love with Maley Cyrus.
Speaker 2: What's haying Mally might be out there for you.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: She got a voice like she got a voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's amazing what she do.
Speaker 2: When she talks, Like if you heard her do like interviews like she was on Joe Rogan, She's got she got a voice like she got a scratchy ass deep.
Speaker 1: Voice and don't stop nothing. I got a scratchy deep voice. I guess it would be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her voice is like come on, like what was what when? Remember when Goorilla was talking about how she moans when she's getting like I can't imagine like her voice.
Speaker 1: Saying that deep. That's wild. But yeah, I definitely was aware of Billerray Syrus. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like, were you like you were kind of were you nervous outside of like being boxed in? Were you just nervous like damn, like this is a big look, Like.
Speaker 1: I was nervous about being boxed in, bro, I just do you were worried about just like nah, man, I ain't care about nothing else but just being boxed in. I just was like, I hold, these folks don't think that that I'm this type of writer, right, you know what I'm saying, Like, just I don't want people to think that I'm like, you know, cause I'm I'm I'm really I really can make substance right, and like not that I'm saying Old Time Rod was a substance because what Lena's X did was incredible with that song, right, So I'm not like jabbing, you know what I'm saying, But I just know, like I'm a r Like I'm a songwriter who really loves lyrics and like who really loves like putting thought into like like feeling and like not trying to control the algorithm. That was very That was like he controlled the algorithm with that song, like just crazy.
Speaker 2: That song was everywhere the biggest songs ever, insane. So for you, like cause I I've seen it happen with other artists where they're like really big and like kind of perceived as a writer. It's worked out for other artists where they pop as an artist. But I know it's like is it tougher for you to, like do you do you have to shake the writer like because people see you as a writer sometimes and they might not see you as a artist. Because I've seen that happen with other writers a little like, like, I mean, it's probably a gifting the curse. You already got your foot in the door.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what's so crazy? Like I used to have a lot of a and RS call me before I dropped this project, like, yo, work work with my artist. Like now it's quiet. I think people like they kind of scared to like hit me to work because they know that I'm really I'm really focused on my artist thing. But what's so what I'm blessed about is every artist that I work with. Bro, Like I got a connection with these folks. I can text a little baby. I can text way On right now and be like, twin what you think about this? I can text Coco Jones and be like, yo, I got this song? What you think? Like I'm really blessed, Like literally, like Chloe just texted me a few days ago, like yo, can I can I work on that song that you that you sit me? I'm like please go ahead. Like so I'm so blessed that like like I can text these artists. You know what I'm saying, I don't need like I don't have to like go through anybody, And I don't mind. I'll mess with you know if like you want to do sessions. But like, like I look at how like I tell you, I look at how the Dream and Missy did it, Like the Dream did stop writing for people he wrote. He was selective for who he wrote for, but he still gave Rianna hits. He still gave Beyonce hiss.
Speaker 2: You know, Missy, same exactly, bro.
Speaker 1: So like I don't have to stop one thing to do the other. I feel like when I step out when I want to drop my music, I'm in my bag. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Like, but yeah, I feel like I always been. I meet whatever I do as an artist or as a songwriter, like I didn't want to be no ghostwriter, like I want I'm a star. Like when I walk in that room as a songwriter, I'm a star. When I walk in that room as an artist, I'm a star.
Speaker 2: No matter what. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. You Uh you mentioned uh hanging out with Missy? How were you guys? She's one of the goats. Uh did you guys build a relationship?
Speaker 1: Super? Super We built a really great relationship. I don't talk to her as much now, but she would hit me up like I'm proud of you, congratulations. But yeah, now, like Missy taught me a lot. She really taught me. She taught me how to Like when I was staying with her, she didn't have an engineer, so I had to learn how to record myself. I had to learn how.
Speaker 2: To Like you were like staying with Missy Elliott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I was at a like in Atlanta. We stayed with her for a few few weeks. Then I went to Jersey and we stayed with her and like literally she she made us do this master cleans for like seven days and we was like starving. She made me start my weight last journey. I lost like sixty pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did a great job, not playing office she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like so yeah, like Missy like she really she really taught me how to like get the work done. Like she don't go out. She works, and she worked like she broke and I was broke, and I'm trying to go out side right and She's like, take your ass in this free studio that I got upstairs. You got a free studio upstairs. Why the hell you wanna go outside? Like when somebody like like break it down like that, Like nigga, you broke, why you wouldn't go outside?
Speaker 2: I was like, that's some real ship that shit.
Speaker 1: She could have told me, Bro.
Speaker 2: You said you just did a show it sobs in New York, which is obviously a legendary venue.
Speaker 1: Or was that like that ship man, that's like s O B's. That was the probably the most amazing energy that I ever got from, like, cause you know New York, they like New York is tough, for sure, It's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take it could go either way, go.
Speaker 1: Either way, Bro, And it went the right way. And and like no, puff Puff didn't pull up. And I'm really glad you didn't. You know, it would have been like you know, it would have been like more about puff in New York. And I held my own.
Speaker 2: Yo, what's good man, We gotta stop the interview to tell you about our good folks at my bookie. That's right man. NBA season is uh winding down. Playoffs are going down so many ways. You can get money. You can bet on who you think is going in the finals. You can get your prop bets per game. We are finally down to the final eight. Right now. My son's ain't looking good at the time of recording, not looking good. Look, go to MyBookie dot ag right now, sign up. I've been gambling on my bookie for over ten years. So listen, come and join me. Let's get this money together, MyBookie dot ag. When you use the promo code Bootleg when you sign up, use that promo code, you're gonna get that deposit bonus. That deposit bonus is craziest to sign up bonus you get. And not only are basketball football, which is starting to creep up on us, Baseball's back MLB Baseball man all season long. You get this money. Plus they got the online casino. If you're in the craps, blackjack, roulette, fucking slot machines, whatever it is, go to MyBookie dot ag right now, use that promo code Bootleg and get that free deposit bonus. That's how we're doing things all right. Also, want to give a big shout out to the homies a King pom Man. These are our new sponsors at kingpom Now, this is the thing about these King poms Man. These things right here, natural natural leaves, free of tobacco and additives. The only thing I smoke out of. And what's dope is they got these other ones right these This is one of their more popular items right here, great flavor These are the leaf rolls. They hold a gram each, and they got the turpen fused tips, which means you squeeze and you pop the tip while you're smoking your flour and you get a little burst of flavor. These are the peach pineapples. They got the energy drink flavor. They got blueberry watermelon. All kinds of shit, man, so was dope. If you go to kingpom dot com and use the promo code bootleg cav right now, you're gonna get half off, half off, half off kingpom dot com Tobacco free natural rau raps all right, and also don't forget if you're in a I don't know wherever you're at, go to seven eleven. They got them your local smoke shop. One of the most successful businesses in the game when it comes to the all natural leaf the most successful. No tobacco, no nicotine, just natural leafs to stuff your flower in. And in case you did not know, they also have whatever size King palm this is. This is a giant leaf wrapped around yeah, wrapped around some premium can I buy. Shout out to uh king Pom, go follow them one more time. Kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg calv save fifty percent off. Let's get back to the interview, right.
Speaker 1: And it just showed me like nobody missed that, like they was there for me. Sobs. I ain't gonna front though, like they got it. I tell I tell you, they gotta fix s Obs up though a little bit. They got it. It's like that they got what they gotta do something.
Speaker 2: Bro Like it's Sobs, Sobs.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna change.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just so OB's man.
Speaker 1: Like Walmart, Walmart is gonna be Walmart ain't gonna put no chandeliers.
Speaker 2: And then nah, Sobs. You know, this is kind of like that venue you gotta hit in New York on your way up and.
Speaker 1: You just gotta take it. It was amazing that I do it again right now.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, how it because because you were saying a bunch of dudes showed up to the show, Because I do feel like.
Speaker 1: I love that too. I love that it was a lot of guys in there.
Speaker 2: How would you say your fan base is like, are you noticing like a lot more women or men? Like because it feels like you're because you kind of as a as a as a lesbian woman. I feel like you're like, when I listen to your ship, I kind of like I can relate to this ship because talking about you know what I mean, like with girl, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, you know, I feel like it's a related related You're kind of relatable on both aisles. Thank you, So you're kind of checking a lot of boxes, like and I feel like other female artists on the R and B side might not thank you. Again.
Speaker 1: That means a lot because I'm telling you both. That was a different crowd, Like it was a lot a lot of girls, a lot of girls that was and then it was like and then in the middle it was like couples, and then in the back it was the hood niggas and like did to the motherfucking left side, it was like like the like in the VIP section, it's the baddies, you know, they want to send in the VIP section. Then you had your gay couples, you know, guys on gods and it was just everybody was just like I never like I really didn't know what my crowd was. I was just like it was crazy, like in the front it was just all girls, but like you know, I really just I love that that my crowd is what it is, you know what I'm saying, And I appreciate that even in Atlanta, like I was like, oh, yeah, it's it's it's not just one thing. And that means a lot to me because like it looked like like the guys was feeling and guys was in there. I'm like, damn, bro, like that made me feel That made me feel feel good and appreciate it because you know, you just want everybody not to feel like, yo, oh she's a gay artist. She's for gay she's for the gaye. No, like I ain't for the I don't even I'm not for the gaze. I'm for the women. I'm for the niggas. It's why I songs women for Game, for niggas.
Speaker 2: For everybody, everybody, you know. Yeah, like I couldn't say for the gays.
Speaker 1: I'm for everybody, you know, for the gags, for everybody you know.
Speaker 2: But like I love that for you, Like, uh, you know, obviously did he? Because did he? We we think back to what was it about a year ago he said R and B is dead and then for him to launch Love Records and have an amazing, Like, I mean, you're making just dope records that are thank you so much. Reminded me of like the R and B that's kind of been missing. You know. We get a lot of like the alternative R and B vibe ship, but I'm like, where's that RM B shit that I grew up on? You know, So for you, uh, do you feel any pressure like being signed to the guy who said R and B is dead?
Speaker 1: No, no pressure because you got to back that up, you know, like, and what's so amazing? Nobody nobody online was said nothing crazy like and I'm not even person who like looks coming, but like literally nobody said anything about that R and B is dead, Like oh oh, she didn't live up to it, Like no, I didn't see not.
Speaker 2: One Like well, I mean I think Diddy knew what he was doing. He probably was like, yeah, R and B is dead, but I got the answer.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, yeah, I mean like R and B is here and it's alive, and it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think in a great.
Speaker 1: RB is in a great space. It's just a certain RB like they don't like like the up tempos like summertime jams, like what happened to the Loomye D's and like the Jagged what's the party? You know what I'm saying, And that's why we're replaying that it's gone for sure, Yeah no, but it's not we bringing it back. That's why we got replayed. That's why we got commotion.
Speaker 2: That's even like the Army groups groups, Yeah what flow from from the UK? Yeah, they just had a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, flow from the u k is. Like the u k IS is like actually shipping on us right now on the RBS, they're shipping on us when it comes to a lot of things with music. I ain't gonna lie to y'all. They're they're so progressive, but shout out to my boys saying uptown who got flowed? But like literally like that's what I want to do. I want to bring back summertime bots. You know what I'm saying. And that's why that's why, like replay has that feeling and commotion and like I want to even alone, Like you can play alone in the club. I've heard it of. DJ. Just speed it up a little bit and it's still got a bot where you can Like that's what I'm talking about, Like still got a hip hop vibe to it for you.
Speaker 2: Obviously putting out an EP is the album still being worked on.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm listening, bro, I'm almost done with the album literally, bro, Like I'm I literally just texted Puff today like, Yo, I'm about to put the project on. I mean, we transfer you what I got so far. I want you to listen to it, digest it, and you know, because I like, it's a lot of things that I want to like fix up and clean up. But this this album is about to be. Like I don't have no features on the last album on the EP because I want to hold my own. I didn't want an artists to feel like I'm trying to use them, so like I'm going for the I'm going.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to go for anyone out, won't You're not scared? I'm asking everybody.
Speaker 2: Well. I keep hearing about also too, like, uh, this Diddy album, a lot of people have heard it's so good. Uh obviously he put the bryceon Tiller single out last year. Are you helping him a lot with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm damn it. Like an I heard it's.
Speaker 2: Like a DJ Khaled type R and B album, Cuz.
Speaker 1: That's that's a beautiful damn that's hard. That's exactly what it is. And he's rapping on it though, like but definitely like like he is, like what's the circus the.
Speaker 2: Barnom he's that he's the ring master.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's like you know what I'm saying, and like it is so freaking good, Like and literally I am at the project, like as far as like taking like every song, like taking it off, putting songs on it. He's trusting me what I'll be having to like like if I leave for a week, he'll put a song on them, like Puff, take that off? No, take that off, Like I gotta like be around here twenty four seven because it's always somebody else.
Speaker 2: Around you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But like this man is just a genius bro Like Puff is like scary. This dude's ear. The dude's ear is just I just don't.
Speaker 2: Like as you fuck, his work ethics insane.
Speaker 1: His work ethic is nasty. It's kind of I like he's a little OCD, you know, and I'm not. I'm not an OCD you like person when it comes especially when it comes to music, Like like if you hear my chain rattling and there's just gonna stand.
Speaker 2: And I don't care if.
Speaker 1: You hear the chair out if you're recording vocals or yeah, I don't care about like I'm just not I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure, Yes I agree, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But like you know, I be like, stop, you don't overcook, like you can cook, but don't overcook your ship, like you know what I'm saying. So I'm trying to teach. And I think that's the difference between the nineties and today is like the nineties they took so they took a long time with everything that they do.
Speaker 2: For sure, they took a long time.
Speaker 1: But like you know, there's a there's a way, like we can kind of like integrate your your way and then yeah, yeah, and like you know, don't overcook it.
Speaker 2: So for you are you like are you are you straight? Just going in cutting the melody first and filming in the lyrics.
Speaker 1: I'm a freestyle of a show, like I'm a free the way future the way do it is the same way I do it. Like literally, I go in there a freestyle. I'll come I'll go out there and sit with my engineer comp the melodies and then I'll be like, yo, I don't even write anymore. I'll be like, play the line line for line, just hit and so sometimes that.
Speaker 2: The way most people are doing it.
Speaker 1: That's how I write songs for anybody, though, like with anybody. And it's so hard because like when I'm writing for artists, they be like, send me the lyrics. I'm like, damn, I gotta write. Oh, it'd be so hard. Like that's the worst part of the whole thing is having to write it. When they be like, sem me the lyrics.
Speaker 2: I'm like a.
Speaker 1: First, yeah, bro, cause like you be just because I do like four songs a night, five songs a night, like write home, I can do like five songs like whole songs, damn, and so like that. After that third or fourth if you don't mean be one of the light, you be in such the mood you don't you don't want to stop and write these lyrics down, bro, They's just be like stopping the process.
Speaker 2: But it is summertime. If you're dealing with electi rectile dysfunction ed, if you will, maybe you got stress at work, maybe you're tired of looking at the same chick. Maybe you just need a little pep in your step. You need to get on that blue Choo. Man. You don't need to do anything, but it'd be nice to have the option to. So go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and get the first month supply of blue Choo for free. What is blue Choo? Well, blue Choo is a chewable gets delivered to your door in a discrete package, no doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, and it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. So we're talking about getting your dick hard here. In case that went over your head. You know it won't go over your head once you take it. Promise you that blue Choo also is incredible because not only does it come in the blue chewable flavor with the same active ingredient as vibrancy House, but it also has a mint chewable flavor, which is the same active ingredient as levitra. All right, all this if you're questioning, I don't know, I don't want to spend no money on does this shit work? Look? Yes, it works, and you don't have to spend money if you use the promo code Bootleg at blue cheo dot com because it's gonna get delivered right to your house. They're gonna give you a month's supply for free. You just got to pay five dollars shipping. That's it. The blue Choo's come into your house. No awkward doctor's appointments, no awkward doctor's visits. It's all online blue chew dot com. Think me later. What's up guys. Hey, if you are watching this and it's April twentieth, for twenty, I'm going to be hanging out at Hard Dean today. That's right, put the flyer up the rock. I'll be a Hard Dean hanging out all day to day. The craziest most just luxurious illness dispensary in the world, located right in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now Hardean Las Vegas. They are family, They sponsor the podcast. I love those guys dearly. And when I say that it is the best place I've ever walked into to buy premium cannabis, I'm not lying. Best customer service, best bud tenders, best bud put in your King Palm, and just overall, man, just a great experience. So what y'all need to do is go follow him online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Follow him on the gram. We got a lot of dope stuff in the works. They actually just opened a fire podcast studio, so we're gonna be doing a lot of content in Vegas live from Hardean. They also just dropped a fucking tennis shoe with Fila. They got dope flag gear, Man Premium cannabis, the best selection culture sniff you walk in there, man, Listen, they got I'm not even lying to y'all. Hardin has their own signature scent and it smells good. I keep a bottle of it in my car literally maybe twice a day. I spread it. Get that Harden with smells amazing. So look makes you go to Harden if you're in Vegas, Get in that uber, Get in that cab. As soon as you touch down, say take me to Harden. The taxi drivers, the UBI drivers, they know exactly where it is because it's the hottest spot in Vegas. They gonna take you straight there. You're gonna tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you situated real nicely, all right. Harding Underscore, Las Vegas, Go show on some love. Go to Hardin Las Vegas dot com. Gotta give a shout out to our OG's my dog's at odds Socks. Baby, they've been fucking with us from day one, and they've been dropping so many crazy dope new like socks. You know, first of all, can we talk about Beavis and butt Heead. They just dropped the Beavis and butthead socks and draws. Let's take a check some nice little peek at the Beavis and butt Heead draw skis bro Come on, many also just drop Coca Cola. We got Scarface, we got Reeses, we got the big fucking Lebowski, so many dope socks, the most comfortable socks in the world, the most comfortable underwear in the world. And check this out right now you can get twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at checkout at odd socksofficial dot com using the promo code Bootleg, So go right now odd Soxofficial dot com. My first of a suggestion would be get you a pair or a pack of the odd Socks basics to black and the whites. Those are my go tos. And then you gotta fuck with some of these big Lebowski socks. And they just got Coca Cola, They got the scarface boys, Like, what are we talking about? Man? What are you waiting on? They are the most comfortable socks in the world. So if you're not wearing odd socks, you're just cheating yourself. You know what I mean, You're really cheating yourself. They got a fucking South Park. Come on, brah, what are we talking about? Go to odd socksoficial dot com right now, use the promo code boot Legs save twenty percent off at checkout on the most comfortable socks in the world. Or don't and keep torturing yourself with those shitty socks you're wearing right now. Be a damn shame. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. What's the best strip clip in Miami in your opinion?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, I mean Booby Trap.
Speaker 2: Booby Trap, Booby Trap, whe Place.
Speaker 1: Booby Trup. I love Booby and I ain't gonna front. The office is kind of The office is lit. If you go with the right you gotta go right. People spot one way in, one way out, you know what I'm saying. So you gotta be you gotta know, you gotta be.
Speaker 2: You know where it has a really good Food is a taboo. They got a chef in there. I don't know who the chef is. It's Tory lanez Well. I don't know how much.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah he had I never been I never visited. I never been there.
Speaker 2: But booby traps like the new like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was another spot, that ass five Perry Perry wing. It was five five nah nah g it was a It was Cocos Cocos. I don't know if y'all know, if you and the Yams, you know what cocos is. It's a smaller duct off strip club. They got some wings. That was so far.
Speaker 2: What do you think about tutsies.
Speaker 1: I'm not a totsy person like the homies. Like niggas love tussies, but I don't. I don't like the massages on the first on the floor, like up at the top.
Speaker 2: I don't they do more than massages.
Speaker 1: They do a lot more than massages, But I don't. I don't really like that. I don't. It doesn't do nothing for me for four hundred dollars. Yeah, no, they go crazy. I walked down on one of my homies. I oh yeah, my fault, my fault. I ain't seen nothing, bro you've never tricked off on a stripper? No, I gotta ask No, I mean no, I haven't. Let me not do it like no, No, I mean I throw brad at them. Yeah, like go crazy, I know, Like.
Speaker 2: In Miami, I've seen some. I've seen some grown man ye dive into some really.
Speaker 1: Because when I fuck with a girl, like I'm fucking her to make her have a great night, I want her to be like, yo, you fuck the ship out of me like that shit was incredible, Like why am I gonna pay you to let me give you a good night? You know what I'm saying, Like you should be paying me what I'm about to do to you. That's how I look at it. So I'm not about Yeah, I mean that's how like if I was, that's my mind state, Like I'm not. I'm not. I don't, I don't, you're not. I'm not trying to bust. I got a bus. Let me let me go and get that. If I was a nigga, I get it. I would definitely pay so you can get out of my face for I need to, you know. But for me, it's more of a like so like it's a it's a little mind thing.
Speaker 2: Like Okay, So I don't want to get into the intricacies of this.
Speaker 1: I don'kay. You can get it whatever you want to get.
Speaker 2: It, Like for you, like do you have like okay, you're obviously you got to strap on like the in the drawd ready to go. Different sizes for different chicks, Like.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't have different sizes for different ships.
Speaker 2: You just got to like how does how does how does a masculine lesbian woman picked this the go to strap?
Speaker 1: I only got one?
Speaker 2: You only got one one? Okay, I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not like, oh I got let me put this strap on. Nah, I don't have that, like literally.
Speaker 2: Got the main guy, the main one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got the main one, and like you know, sometimes I'll bring it sometimes I don't. Like I'm not like a person who got to carry the strap like everywhere I go, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I love that. I love these questions, like you can ask me.
Speaker 2: I wondering this ship because I'm like, you know, because like you'll see, Like but I was in Miami one weekend and I don't know what was going on, but it was like a stud weekend. Do you know what weekend I'm talking about in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sweet heat shout outs DJ.
Speaker 2: I was in town during that uh something mouse and I was on South Beach and it was just like a bunch of young and ma's running around.
Speaker 1: It was crazy sound ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, this ship is crazy. I'm like, what is going on in Miami this weekend? Everyone looks like Queen the Teeth and set it off.
Speaker 1: My shout out Queen the Teeth and said it.
Speaker 2: So I was just what I just wonder, like when it comes to like, you know, because y'all be pulling some bad bitches, you know what I'm saying, Like, I just wonder because women love women. But the strap situation is.
Speaker 1: Women love women. Yeah, it's just it's just never gonna change, like a woman just loves women.
Speaker 2: How often do you get a new strap?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I do change my strap to change every three months, every six months, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It could be. It depends on if I'm sucking a lot, if I'm like going crazy, I gotta retire this one. Yeah yeah yeah. But but also also like sometimes you gotta use I'll use a condom on it, Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: So you put a condumn on the strep out of respect for her, like I don't know, like because you don't know, Yeah, of respect respect, you know, and out of respect for the you know, for the strap, for the disease, my ship ship, all these niggas outt you're hearing on, so you gotta be careful, you know, cause but but like honestly, like, yes, it's not it's not like it's just like a dick.
Speaker 1: I feel like niggas just be going there wrong and it was just which is crazy, especially three, which is sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a crazy thing which is sitting. But like, yeah, you know, it's so that's what's up. I say, I appreciate you for explaining such things.
Speaker 1: Not easy anything about listening. My hands a little sweaty. Anytime you need something like advice about you want to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: He's just I'm just curious, Hey, what is on? Now? I know that that was Sweetheat weekend and Sweeteat weekend. Yeah, cause it was wild.
Speaker 1: It was wild. Now I get wild. Ill be seeing girl, I'll be seeing some studs be walking out with they strap. I don't do that, like they be like literally having they strap on, like like they got a dick when they walking around. I'm not I'm not I'm not that masking it. You know what I'm saying. I'm masking it, but I'm not that. Like you know, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna have my ship.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, I get it. Well, Uh, the new pee's out, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shout out to them if they do that. Though, I respect whatever does that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's me. Likewise, I would I would respect that too. Somebody walking around with that and they're like, I'd be like, yo, respect she hang it Like I feel like Britney Grinder might walk around with that. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to Brittany.
Speaker 1: Shout out, man, she deserves to do whatever. She won't being locked up in Russia for that.
Speaker 2: Phoenix Mercury shouting for Phoenix. So legend, so Yo, go run up to EP. You got a bunch of music videos out and then hopefully this Diddy album comes out soon that you're an r N yeah, and you're working on the album, working.
Speaker 1: On the album. I can't wait for the album, man, I can't wait to even give you out a title, the title so Smooth.
Speaker 2: Before the end of the year, you'll have it out.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to have this out by like August September.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, so real soon.
Speaker 1: I'm really trying to like work on this, like heavy.
Speaker 2: And then you're still writing.
Speaker 1: Still writing, still writing, still going crazy.
Speaker 2: Anything come out recently that you could shout out.
Speaker 1: I did Chloe, our new project Pray It Away, the Black Blue Project. I did a song called night on the last project called night Ride Home. Last song.
Speaker 2: I love that last one of my favorite artists, So.
Speaker 1: He's so good.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my boy, he's incredible. There it is. We appreciate you pulling up Josie.
Speaker 1: My God, thank you.
Speaker 2: There it is