Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Trump CAS revoked the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of nineteen sixty six, So this is something that is pretty historic because it's nineteen sixty five. So the order aims to eliminate what is described as illegal preferences in employment based on race, sex, and other identity categories and emphasizes the enforcement of civil rights. It's mandates federal agencies to ceize DEI focused policies and participates in hiring, contracting, and other opportunities operations, and encourages the private sector to adopt similar merit bate hiring standards. So okay, let's let let's let's now, let's get into it. There is no merit Bates standard in the United States of America. There is no merit based standard in the United States of America. There is no merit based standard in the United States of America. You gotta say three times. That's what That's what I've learned from doctor Wumar. You gotta say things three times. So the idea of a merit based society has never been in existence, not one month since the creation of the United States of America. That has never been a merit based society, right.
Speaker 4: Not even affirmative action or DEI.
Speaker 3: So the one thing about you know, black people that pre astonishes me is that black people will one thing black people is going to do is make excuses or they're oppressors at every chance that they possibly can. So if you voted for Donald Trump, I don't care if you voted for Donald Trump or not.
Speaker 1: But to say this is a good thing, well, how is it a good thing? Right?
Speaker 3: We'll say, Okay, well, we shouldn't be relying on jobs anyway. Okay, So let me break it down a little bit further for you people that fully can't understand this. The di thing, the job aspect was really not even the most harmful part. What's really detrimental is the suppliers. So government agencies have to do business with suppliers, right, these are small businesses that benefit from government contracts. Who is Eli Musk's number one client the United States government? The United States government is his number one client for SpaceX and his number one client for Tesla is. It's extremely beneficial if you can do if you can do business with the United States government, because the United States government spends more money with small businesses than any entity in the world. So there's obviously been a long history of discrimination in the United States of America. So to have programs in place where black businesses can get opportunities to do business with the number one supplier, well, that's helpful, right, And a real world example of this is Don Peebles. If you look at Don Pebles, if you ever, if you study him and you know anything about him, he credits his start to one person, Mayor Marion Barry yep District of Columbia, black mayor, who made it DC policy to do business I think it was lead thirty or forty percent of black businesses, black developers. He gave Don Peebles an opportunity when nobody else would. In return, Don Peebles becomes a billionaire. Right, Yeah, he credits his success to that. But that's not the only person. Bob Johnson is another one. So you have one mayor who's actually responsible for two black billionaires. Now, how many jobs did those black billionaires create? Right, So to say that we don't need you, guys are misinformed, to say the least. When you say that this stuff is not harmful, it's misinformed, to say the least. It's stupid to say the most. Right, it's a direct correlation to wealth. It is a direct correlation to wealth. It's not just jobs, guys, it's businesses that this affects. So when you take business contracts away from black businesses, that hurts the black economy, that hurts them. Hiring black people, that hurts them, circulating money in the black community. That's just the fact. You can't debate me on this. This is an actual fact. Another city. How do you think Atlanta became the black mecca? Well, talk about it. You don't know the history. When Delta was building their hub in Atlanta, the mayor mandated that thirty percent of the businesses had to be black businesses. That in return sparked black entrepreneurism in Atlanta and to.
Speaker 1: This day, forty years later, still.
Speaker 3: Has Atlanta at the top of the food chain when it comes to black businesses.
Speaker 1: These are two examples that I gave you from politicians.
Speaker 3: So politicians definitely have the ability to help black entrepreneurs. This is the reason why Elion Musk gave too ardred million dollars to a campaign. You have to be involved in politics, politics directly. There's a reason why all of these billionaires, it gave him a million dollars, every single person gave him a million dollars to his camp. Facebook gave him, Apple, gave him open Ay, gave him, Microsoft, gave him Tesla. That all of these companies gave him a million dollars to his inauguration. Why because they want to do business with the government and they know that they can't really survive at the highest level without the government. So at the highest level of business that they can't survive without the government. How do you think the entrepreneur that has five employees are going to survive if he loses his government? Contract, You think that's gonna be helpful, You think it's gonna beneficial.
Speaker 4: But when you have a person and I remember last year, I was bringing up some facts about this amazing entrepreneur that was doing cocaine in his office and he looked pretty hot to inauguration. But when you are the child of a person who owned minds in South Africa, and that history is not hidden, that fruit does not fall too far from the tree. And if these policies were not so important, you would not spend hundreds of thousands of dollars campaigning on them and using a platform that you spend billions of dollars on talking about it. For those you don't know even to have this whole no DEI campaign, that is millions of dollars and a lot of political pressure put on and a lot of lobbying power put in to make this happen. For those who don't know, it is legal racism. When those layoffs happened in twenty twenty two, that was wave number one. Wave number two was AI because you can't suit anybody or have a class action lawsuit because now you're fighting code. And number three is to get someone who is a foreigner in office and puppeteer. Remember when I brought up this is gonna be chaining Bush all over again, and somebody who should own coon coin acted like I did. They didn't know what I was talking about. Well, here we are, and even if Trump gets out of office in four years and the Democrats find a superstar, these policies are still gonna be in play. Got a clean, sweet, got a clean. They have all the lobby and power they got in line back in them. They got the house, and they have the country and a red wave filling this sentiment.
Speaker 1: But what do we know?
Speaker 4: It's just conspiracy theories, right.
Speaker 1: And and is that?
Speaker 3: And it goes back to everybody was like Project twenty twenty five is not real.
Speaker 1: This is one of them. This is the worst.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about this? Oh okay, playoff your emotions with this transgender thing. Playoff your emotions with the transgender thing. Is it's personal for elone because his son became transgender. It's a personal like.
Speaker 4: You think about it, talk about that vendetta.
Speaker 3: It's a personal vendetta that he has, right, play off your emotions with this, and you're like, yeah, this isn't the natural way for.
Speaker 1: Transgenders. Was never that. It was never about transgenders.
Speaker 3: It was never about how many transgenders do you have you actually seen in the last three months I live in New York. I haven't seen a lot, Like you know what I'm saying. Like, it was never It was never about transgenders, bro. It was about to get people emotional off of things that they know is triggering. They know that they can go to the Bible belt and play to a certain demographic of people off of principles, ideologies, and morals get the votes. Now, once they have the vote, they can do whatever they want. And you're not gonna do anything about it, because you're just gonna actually find ways to justify it.
Speaker 1: The country.
Speaker 3: He has twenty seven billion dollars trillion dollars a debt. The number one thing on day one is the dismantling di That's the biggest priority initiative. Yes, that doesn't strike you as weird. This war throwing on, This war's going on, trillions of dollars of debt. We have all kinds of issues, and the number one initiative to start with is something that's not even real. I already told you, DEI is not real I explained that to you already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is the way to make us a permanent underclass. And this is not fearmonger at all. Do you think an Indian CEO, who is one of the greatest executives I've ever seen, wanted to tell his base that there's no more diversity highing when he is a diversity higher No, but he either gonna get down and lay down in this administration. For all of you who say, yeah, it would have been worse under Kamala, I'm gonna be real. Even some of this is above my pay grade, but we both know people on both sides of the aisle in that White House. No, it's not true. But you're seeing four years. You're seeing four years everything I've took. If I not told you these theories on Elon for the last three or four years, and you're like, yo, you're off base. And the only thing I care about is Tessela going up. Testa's gonna go up and give it fourteen months all him and Trump are gonna clash fucking heads. Then you're gonna see World War three really pop off. Because Shanty told you he's already working on make Europe great again. So if a foreigner comes here takes over our company, and everybody who's worked with Elon has had some kerfuffles, let's use that with him. He goes back and builds in Europe to then go back and take over in South Africa as shit that be allowed or shit that be stopped before he becomes a super villain.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,