Speaker 1: One hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sewn. If you want to be a part of this program.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So we have gone out of our way to have civil discussions with many Oliver Larkin was one a couple of other people that we've had on. Comrade de Blasio has been on a number of times with people that describe themselves as Democratic socialists, so that people understand that this is a real movement. People have very different beliefs, for example, than I do. It's been respectful. I think in every case Land I can't think of anyone getting out of control. But so it's a pleasure to welcome to the program. Corbin Shrent. Now Corbin Shrent is a Democratic strategist, the former communications director for Congresswoman Alexandria A. Cassio Cortes, and a former aide to Senator Bernie Sanders. And we appreciate you taking time been to be with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Glad to be here, Sean, glad to be here.
Speaker 1: By the way, just so you know, I feel I've interpreted this this fight the oligarchy tour of Bernie and AOC, and I think This is Bernie passing the torch of you know, the radical left as I call it, socialist left community. Bernie's a communist, you know, to AOC. Would you agree with that assessment because if you look at polls now, AOC is leading in the pack in terms of the twenty twenty eight presidential election.
Speaker 4: Am I Do I agree with the assessment that Bernie to comedy you know? No?
Speaker 1: Do you agree with the assessment that the during the Fight the Oligarchy tour, that Bernie was passing the torch, his torch to AOC to take up the mantle.
Speaker 4: I don't really think it works that way in a movement. I don't think you really get to pass the torch so much as you know, people grab it or it's taken. I think definitely you're seeing.
Speaker 1: Well he chose Harry could have chosen anybody else to be on tour with, and besides Bernie, I would say the most effective Democratic endorsers have been Bernie and AOC.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't disagree with that, would you?
Speaker 4: No. Obviously that they've been very effective. I mean they're good at speaking to people where they're at, and they're good at amplifying and talking about what people are feeling and their problems, and I think they're also good at talking about solutions. That's one of the reasons he took her with him, because she's good at connecting the human beings. I think it's an important part of politics, being able to connect the people's pain and then offer solutions. And that's one of the things that we're seeing. That's why this movement is getting so popular across the country.
Speaker 3: That's why you and I agree.
Speaker 1: Since twenty nineteen, two hundred and fifty DSA members have have won their elections. I think we're going to have over forty this midterm election cycle, so that's a lot. There's no doubt about it. The movement is real. I'm telling my audience to believe it and take it seriously. Let me start with this. The ds website recently put up praise for Fidel Castro on what would have been his hundredth birthday.
Speaker 3: Do you support that?
Speaker 4: I mean, the funny thing is, like, you know, what do we do?
Speaker 1: This is a simple question. Do you support the praise of Fidel Castro.
Speaker 4: What I don't support is the embargo against too Bright Now is killing.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask if you supported the embargo. Come on, answer the question. Do you do you praise people like like for example, Hassan Piker, very outspoken, has praised Fidel, has praised you know, and even dressed up like maw. You know, he doesn't hide who he is. He's proud of his beliefs. Are you proud of your beliefs?
Speaker 4: I'm very proud of my beliefs, extremely pro Okay.
Speaker 3: Can you support the DSA agenda? Correct?
Speaker 4: I support the building of infrastructure, the building of the things that we need in this country, in this country, and that's what we've been losing since nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I'm looking for your analysis, I'll ask for it. I'm asking they put up praise for Fidel Castro. Do you think that was the right decision? Do you believe he deserves praise.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't have put it up.
Speaker 3: Why Batista, Why would you have not put it up?
Speaker 4: And I don't think it. I don't think it helps the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, but well, it's the DSA and they've got two hundred and fifty candidates and forty more running this year, so it's very relevant to the events. You know, Castro killed thousands and thousands of Cubans. Castro confiscated the land of many, many Cuban people. It was no more private home ownership. Castro led his country into utter poverty and misery.
Speaker 3: You know that, right, I mean that.
Speaker 4: Do you really want to talk about the history of qum.
Speaker 1: But it's on the DSA website. It's a simple question that you're making hard. All right, let me, let me, let me go to the DSA website. This is what they have up. They want to eliminate the Senate, and they no longer want the American people to choose our president, and they want to pack the courts.
Speaker 3: Do you support that platform?
Speaker 4: They want the American people to choose the president, yes, I think colleges.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they don't want the American people to choose the president. They want Congress to choose it. It's right up there on their website.
Speaker 4: Now, I think the better choice there is to do popular vote and do away with electoral college.
Speaker 3: Do you want to eliminate the Senate?
Speaker 4: I definitely think that we should. I mean I don't think we should eliminate the Senate probably, No.
Speaker 1: Do you want to pack the judiciary with liberal justices.
Speaker 4: Now, actually I want to impeach some of the ones that the committed crimes and ones that have declared things.
Speaker 3: Name one one justice that committed a crime.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Clarence Thomas is definitely edging on it.
Speaker 3: What what crime did he commit?
Speaker 4: Bribes? Well, I mean he's got very closely.
Speaker 1: Oh, he got bribed by who he got bribed by? You made an allegation. And by the way, if you don't have evidence that could be slanders. I'm warning you, you know you're on very very fragile legal ground here. Who did he who got brib who bribed him?
Speaker 4: I mean the specific name of the guy I haven't recalled.
Speaker 1: I'm not turn So you don't really have evidence that he took a bribe.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not an attorney.
Speaker 1: You're not an attorney, So maybe you shouldn't make an allegation as serious that a Supreme Court justice took a bribe if you don't have any evidence, right, So I'll take that as you're sorry and that you misspoke. You want to leave it there so it'll help you out, no, because you might be in legal trouble.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, Harlan Crowe, We'll go with Harlan Crowe.
Speaker 4: The person that is Harlan Crowe, this has been very close with and has had.
Speaker 3: And you have any evidence he took a bribe?
Speaker 4: We know he took money. We know he took luve for he travel guests.
Speaker 3: Do you have any evidence he took a bribe.
Speaker 4: I know that he took money.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay.
Speaker 1: What about amnesty for illegals and to abolish our borders and abolish ice? Do you support those three things? Do you want amnesty for illegals want?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 4: I think we should go with.
Speaker 1: Amnesty Reagan's amnesty. And you want you want to abolish borders in this country?
Speaker 4: No? I think borders are useful.
Speaker 1: So we should secure our borders and people should be forced to come in legally.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I think we need a massive amount.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to secure the borders and you want people to come in legally, why would you give the people that didn't come in legally amnesty and people like Avenussom and the other sanctuary states give free health care and other benefits.
Speaker 3: Well, the reason you.
Speaker 4: Would do this is because people's grandmothers depend on the money that they're paying into the system to be able.
Speaker 3: To have some.
Speaker 1: So you want to reward the law breaking with government benefits from law abiding American taxpayers. No, the actual well no, well who that's who's going to pay for it. They entered the country illegally. You want them to have benefits. So you said that those benefits will be paid for by the American people, and you're for that.
Speaker 3: You just told me you're for that.
Speaker 4: I know it's complicated to follow a sentence, but what I said was the people that are here working as undocumented workers are paying for other Americans grandparents, social Security, and medicare not the people that are here in the work. They're not going to get.
Speaker 1: Well, we have, with Biden, over twelve million unvetted illegals from over two hundred countries. We have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, cartel members, and gang members. How do you distinguish between those that maybe wanted a better life and those that have no nefarious intentions for our country?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I think we've got a lot of ways of doing that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: We've got flock cameras everywhere, we got illegal wire taps going on, we got all kinds of surveiling.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have illegal wire taps. Do you have any evidence of that charge?
Speaker 4: I mean there was lots of evidence that came out about that for years. Absolutely, and we've just seen in.
Speaker 1: National Security that that would have happened under Komi and Director Ray.
Speaker 3: But that's a different issue. Do you want to what bolish ICE? Yes or no?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I think we need to go back there. Okay, naturally, do.
Speaker 3: You want to defund the Department of War?
Speaker 4: I think nothing, And let's go back to ICE. Anything that came out of the September eleventh attacks that has been used to surveil the American citizen ry.
Speaker 1: Well, who's going to arrest all the drug dealers, known terrorists, murderers, child molesters in the country If we don't have a Department of Homeland Security that will risk their lives to deport people that don't belong here that commit more crimes here.
Speaker 4: What do you think we had in like nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you a question, who else will do it? Do you want the police to do it? Because I'm assuming you want to defund the police, right.
Speaker 4: No, I do want to de militarize the police, like for example.
Speaker 1: Out so they should, so they shouldn't have firearm with them.
Speaker 4: No, No, they shouldn't have armored personnel carriers in a rural community. I don't think that they can.
Speaker 1: They can be armed and on the job. And you don't want to cut back on police spending.
Speaker 4: No, I think we need probably a little bit more police spending. I think the police need to be paid more to you know, we need to make sure that they're not going to be corrupt anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, job, do you want to eliminate all cash bell?
Speaker 4: I think that yes. I think we definitely have to reform that. One of the things that you see is that people sit in detention for sometimes you know.
Speaker 1: All right, so you want to eliminate A good, fair answer, thank you. Would you like to abolish prisons?
Speaker 4: I would love to obolish the need for them, but I do want a ball much private prisons as a Tennessee and I'm in a place with one of the largest.
Speaker 1: So only you want to have prisons, but as long as they're not private.
Speaker 4: Correct, Water departments like their private all.
Speaker 3: Right, So let me ask this next question. This is a big one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you believe in establishing a wealth tax?
Speaker 3: Yes? Probably so, Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: So let's say an American UH has an income of one hundred thousand dollars of income a year. Out of every dollar they take in after they pay state, local, federal taxes, and FIKA taxes, how much of every dollar should an American worker make it one hundred grand be able to keep.
Speaker 4: I would say at least sixty five seventy stands probably.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: If somebody makes five hundred thousand dollars a year, how much out of every dollar should they be able to keep after paying those taxes?
Speaker 4: Maybe? I mean you're fifty. I don't know what the optimal number is.
Speaker 3: So fifty. Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's say somebody makes over a million dollars a year. How much should they be able to keep out of every dollar they keep?
Speaker 3: Well, we go back to Eisenhower's type rule.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking I'm asking today. How much should people be able to keep?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 4: They keep seventy? Right, So the person of the thousand and keep seventy. For the next five hundred thousand, they keep fifty, and then for the five hundred thousand after that, whatever they keep doing, they cross a million dollar line. I don't know seventy percent. I don't know what I mean. It's a different world now.
Speaker 1: So they should be able to keep So the government should get seventy five or eighty percent, right.
Speaker 4: The people, the people. I'm saying that how much the government takes he's keeping twenty twenty. I don't know where the lines are that we need to draw for what. I don't know what the cost of living is exactly in every Okay.
Speaker 1: If somebody's a billionaire this, how much should they be able to keep out of every dollar they make?
Speaker 4: Well, they don't make money often it's the interesting they have.
Speaker 1: Well, actually they do. That's how they become billionaires. That's money that they're making. Out of every dollar they make? How much after they pay taxes? How much should they be able to keep out of every dollar?
Speaker 4: Don't make income, they make wealth. They're very different things people that work.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's money, they're making money. How much? So stop playing cute?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: How much should out of every dollar should a billionaire be able to keep?
Speaker 4: What's cute? If you're just thinking clearly cute?
Speaker 1: How much you make over a billion? You make a billion dollars a year? Okay, you pay state taxes, federal taxes. Uh, you pay local taxes, you pay fight of taxes after you pay all that, how much should they be able to keep out of every dollar they make?
Speaker 4: If they make a billion dollars a year an income? Yes, not a lot?
Speaker 3: Give me go?
Speaker 1: Should they be able to keep ten cents out of every dollar? Five cents? Twenty cents? Well, what's give me a number? What's fair?
Speaker 3: In your mind?
Speaker 4: We have what did we have? An eyesenhower? See? I think it was ninety percent the top?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to talk about I'm saying, what do you believe today?
Speaker 3: What should the number be?
Speaker 4: Erica great again? If we're going to make a marker.
Speaker 1: How much should a billionaire be able to keep out of every dollar they make?
Speaker 3: Can you just answer a freaking question?
Speaker 4: Just did answer the question? I told you that.
Speaker 3: How much? Give me a number? Give give this audience a number.
Speaker 4: Eisenhower's number of ninety percent top marginal. I've already given you that answer.
Speaker 1: Three, So ninety percent. So they should only be able to keep ten cents out of every dollar.
Speaker 4: After a million? Sure, certainly if you make.
Speaker 1: After a million dollars, ten cents is all you get to keep out of every dollar you.
Speaker 4: Make correct and rest to do well.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: The people that left New York, California, Illinois, New Jersey and moved to tax friendly haven's like Florida, Texas and elsewhere. Guess what they're gonna do. They're gonna take their money and their businesses with them, because that's why all these states are losing, all these wealthy people that create jobs. Look, I've worked in the in the restaurant business ten years and the construction business ten years. Can I tell you something and maybe you can learn from this, Corbyn. I never got a job, never got hired by a poor person, never got a tip from a poor person, never got hired to do construction work by a poor person. I don't have this class envy, resentment. And let me tell you one last thing before we go to the bottom fifty percent of wagers wage earners in America. How much of the federal tax bill do you think they pay?
Speaker 4: How much of the income do you think they earn?
Speaker 1: I'm asking how much of the how much federal tax? What percentage of the tax did they pay?
Speaker 4: Probably about twenty percent, But I think they.
Speaker 3: Earned less, No, no, less than two less than two.
Speaker 5: What do they?
Speaker 3: Well have you.
Speaker 1: We'll have you back, you know, but you got to come and be willing us. Yeah, you're just trying to play cute with you know. Oh that's woke one point. Oh crazy. I don't want to really express my real points of view because we already know you ducking and dodging and weaving that you really believe it, but you're afraid to say it.
Speaker 3: Isn't that true.
Speaker 4: What I know is that if we're going to make America great again, we got to look at what made it grade before. And I'll tell you the Vanderbilt.
Speaker 1: We never had socialism before, we never had a New Green Deal before. I'll tell you what you want to stay over for one minute. I want to ask you about the Green New Deal.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Corbyn Trent, democratic strategist, former communications director for Director for AOC, former aid to Bernie Sanders. Quick break, right back, we'll continue on the other side.
Speaker 2: Do you support medicare for all yes? Do you support universal childcare?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: There the abolition device yes, the Green New Deal yes, National rent control yes, Ending the embargo on Cuba yes, ending aid to Israel yes. Sanctioning Israel, yes, a free Palestine.
Speaker 3: Yes. So the two.
Speaker 6: Things that we're famous for is are committed to a program and our hatred of the United States Constitution.
Speaker 5: I think we can see from each of these candidates that they have exactly what it takes to succeed.
Speaker 3: And we've heard from.
Speaker 5: A publican's time and again that they're going to try and make these candidates the face of the Democratic Party. To them, I say that we are ready for that.
Speaker 1: All right, We're holding over corbyin Trent. Were having a hard time getting straight answers at him. He's a Democratic strategist, former communications director for AOC, former aid to Bernie Sander. All Right, so let me ask this question because Democrats in the DSA say on their website they want to establish a wealth tax, they want to pass the Green New Deal. Now, they also said they want to eliminate the Senate, they no longer want people to choose the president. They want to pack the courts, they want amnesty for illegals. They want to abolish borders, abolish highs, defund the Department of War and all deportations, eliminate cash bell, abolish prisons and police, establish a wealth tax, pass a Green New Deal in public ownership of most corporations. I want to ask you about the Green New Deal. So, the Green New Deal offers pretty much cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, everything for everybody. And that means guaranteed government daycare. That means guaranteed government job. That means guaranteed government wage, that means guaranteed government healthy food. That means, you know, government health insurance, that means government retirement.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets everything guaranteed.
Speaker 1: By the government. Are you a supporter of that? Because AOC you worked with and Ernie Sanders who you work with, they support it.
Speaker 4: Well, the Green New Deal actually is an industrial policy. It's a transitional industrial policy to.
Speaker 1: Bring Oh my gosh, you know you're annoying as health. Can you just can you? Do you support it or not? Do you support those policies? Do you support the Green New Deal?
Speaker 4: I helped write the Green New Deal and what you described is not.
Speaker 1: You helped write it, so you support it. Why don't you just say yes, Sean, I support it? And then I'll ask you questions about it?
Speaker 4: What you just said, ain't it You just described something that is not the Green New Deal. You just described federal jobs guarantee. You just described the federal housing guarantee. You described a whole host of policies.
Speaker 3: It's all in the Green New Deal.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed, government job guaranteed, government healthcare guaranteed, how government salary, guaranteed, government retirement.
Speaker 3: I mean, straight on down the line.
Speaker 4: Are different policies you're described.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it's part of the Green New Deal.
Speaker 1: If you wrote it, I would think you know it and you just don't want to admit it to this audience.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna admit exactly what the Green New Deal is. They've got its name from the New Deal. I grew up in East Tennessee surrounded by the New.
Speaker 1: Deal, and everything I said is in the Green New Deal. Do you support all those things?
Speaker 3: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 4: Nothing that you said is in the Green New Deal. It's about energy.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Linda, pull up the Green New Deal. I mean, this is ridiculous. You know we have gone over this repeatedly, and this is I guess you're taking on AOC's you know, strategy, and that is you're that that's woke. One point ZH crazy. We didn't really mean defund the police. So is that you're you want to obscure who you really are, because you know it's untenable to win an election that way.
Speaker 4: I put out who I really am in the America's i'ndoing dot com. And every time am I going TV man, I don't have any problem talking about who I am whatsoever. I am exactly who I say I am when I go out there and talk about it, and I'm supporting.
Speaker 1: You know, I think you're being very obscure today and you don't want to answer direct questions.
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 4: You asked me a question that is based and fundamentally infactual things, unfactual things. I cannot answer it. How am I going to answer?
Speaker 3: What part of what I said is not in there?
Speaker 4: That it's a big umbrella. I wrote the seventeen page document about starting a committee to investigate the ways in which we can transition our economy from a fosful fuel.
Speaker 1: Based zero It says net zero greenhouse gas submissions. Did you support that? This is the Green New Deal? I'm reading right from the Green New Deal? Do you support it or not?
Speaker 3: No question?
Speaker 4: Yes, we absolutely need.
Speaker 1: To millions of good, high wage jobs and economic security for every American.
Speaker 3: Do you support that.
Speaker 4: Four millions of highway's Johns will of course I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, And you want to promote justice and so on and so forth, but all of these are in the Green New Deal that I mentioned. But you don't really want to talk about it. You know that's that's long term you want. Let me ask you a question, what do you do you think government has done well with government run schools?
Speaker 3: Do you think government run schools?
Speaker 1: We pay more per capita than any industrialized country, and we come in thirty ninth or fortieth in terms of proficiency to as our school system failed our children in spite of all the money.
Speaker 4: I went to yesterday or day before yesterday, I went.
Speaker 1: To mind, as the government failed our children even though we spend more money. Subcontract has the government failed our children even though we spent more money?
Speaker 4: Neoliberalism? Has Reagan? Has?
Speaker 1: I think I made my point. You know what, You're never going to answer a question. It's not like a nice guy, but you know what, you're playing games. I got to move on. My audience is too smart for this, okay, But you know, when you want to answer a question, just you tell me and you can come back on the show.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean you couldn't talk right there.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I just just come on the show when you're ready to answer what you really believe, instead of playing.
Speaker 3: Games exactly what I believe?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: No, you didn't know, you didn't want to answer a single.
Speaker 4: Question, sub contractor.
Speaker 1: I'm locked, all right, I gotta go Lance in New Jersey. What's up Lance? Happy Friday? I tried Lance, I tried.
Speaker 6: Hard, gracious, good afternoon. He's definitely in the.
Speaker 7: O zone, and I mean obscure, obstinate, and he's just obfiscating time and exasperating. But I can call this a perfect example of a person striving become a babbling idiot, just like the workers throughout the entire country, and when they were building biblically, they all spoke a different language, but they were still trying to get to the top. And that there's there's nothing more disingenuous than people that use the vocabulary words that are insipid, untruthful, and have no clarity whatsoever.
Speaker 6: And I bring that back to you. Kept repeating the word garant, you can you guarantee me yours? And it's a simple yes or no. And that's the most obvious thing and I tie that in and I told Katie this, I tie that in to your humbleness when you talk about how hard you work in the beginning years of your career, what jobs you took, and see the formula. I'm a retired math and science teacher. The retort the formula for work is work equals force times distance. And I tried to help kids in.
Speaker 7: The School of Work program understand that that's the formula in scientific But when you get out there and you have just your soft skills, your hard skills, the.
Speaker 6: One you can keep in mind is why you're going to work. And that's where the evaporation or the like Mike Row, I used him in my program all the time.
Speaker 8: He knows the deal about and just like you, the passion of what it is to have a work ethic. And I changed the formula from work equals force times distance to work equals discovery times fulfillment.
Speaker 6: If you discover what gives you fulfillment, you will go to work of as long as you can breathe and as long as you can share, protect, provide, and prepare your family for whatever comes your way. And I just thank you.
Speaker 3: For your time.
Speaker 6: And it's a shame now one candidate on the DSA platform has the backbone. I don't know what it would call, the essence.
Speaker 1: It's like, we've got a couple of people answer them straight up, but most of them try to pull this game of obscurity because they know here's what's They've done internal research and in that research they discovered this is not palpable. The American people aren't buying it and it's not going to sell, so now they're going to try and hide it. But yet these are their true beliefs. That's what's happening. Absolutely anyway, Lance, listen, my friend, thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: You have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you very much, sawing you and yours.
Speaker 3: You too, buddy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's say hi to Lois in my free state of Florida, Lowis High.
Speaker 3: How are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Oh? Hi, Yes, I'm glad I did too. And one of the big reasons I'm calling Sean is to give you a big thank you, and that's from myself, my family, my friends, my neighbors, because you have been doing the things that we have been begging for lately, and that is touting Trump's policies and his accomplishments and what they're doing for this country. The good things that's coming from at all is we feel like we've been just being dra in all the negative Democrats stuff, you know, which we need to know that too. We feel like Trump's kind of getting pushed underwater here, you know, with so much of that being highlighted. So we need some uplifting too and some you know, positive energy to keep us wanting to be a conservative, you know. So we need some backup on that and just some assurances.
Speaker 3: And so I'm going to balance it. You're you're right on the money.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going to challenge the radicalism of the left and how dangerous it is. Look at the news today, the Atlanta Fed forecasting four percent growth in the third quarter.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's cool. We haven't seen that under Joe Biden. Trust me.
Speaker 1: US business growth now hit a fifty two month high so far in August. Pretty freaking amazing. I can go through every topic. Immigration, no more unvetted, the illegals coming into the country, Ice arrested all you know, all these gang members and murderers and rapists and even some people known terroriortize the president's side and the halt Fentanyl Act. You know, designating these these cartels like Trende Arragua, MS thirteen as terrorist groups prime the lowest in one hundred and twenty five years. You're never going to hear this on the mainstream media. You know, other data, you know, violent crime down ten point six percent percent, murders down twenty three percent just in twenty twenty six alone. You know, we got nine of the ten FBI's most wanted fugitives. Our military stopped Ran from becoming a nuclear power. President doesn't get credit for that. Military recruitment up one hundred and three percent, military bases restored to their names. We have set a record domestic oil and gas production in twenty twenty five, will reach a new record this year. President opening up millions of acres for oil, gas and coal production. The President played a big role in bringing peace around the world, from Cambodia, Thailand, Kosovo, Serbia, Rwanda, the DRC, Pakistan, India, Egypt, Ethiopia, Armenia, Azerbaijohn the President declared it official policy that we have two sexes, male and female. Ban federal funding, sponsorship, promotion of chemical surgery, mutilation of miners. You know, nobody knows this. Never mind the Maha movement, you know, never mind that the president revoked you know, all the regulatory and DEI policies of Biden and Obama, most favored nation pricing agreements when it comes to prescription drugs. We're talking about that with doctor Oz coming up later. I mean, no tax on tips, overtime social security. He's done a lot and he doesn't get any ever, get credit in any liberal legacy media outlet ever.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 9: And that's the other thing is I wanted to and then you were great with that last guess. But they when they say ICE is breaking.
Speaker 4: The law, no they're not.
Speaker 9: There is a law on the books. It's eighteen USC.
Speaker 4: One one one.
Speaker 9: And I'd like to see those things put out there more so you can stop people in their tracks because I have done that.
Speaker 4: And once you show.
Speaker 9: Them the law pointed out, tell them to read.
Speaker 4: It, look at it.
Speaker 9: It's right there that they're not breaking the law. And I like the way you it said, guy, like, so, how are you going to arrest these people when they want to get rid of the police, and they want to get rid of all, you know, anybody that has power like that, the Ice, the police, how are they going to arrest people? They say they want to arrest them, but how are they going to do it?
Speaker 1: I press hard to get straight answers. They won't give them to me. The reason they won't is because they're trying to obscure and hide what they really believe. They understand the polling is showing them that these stated policies are not policies that will get them in power. So the way I keep the way I expose them is when they won't answer the question and they try to change the topic, it's only because they don't want to tell you what they really believe.
Speaker 3: That's it. Now.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud as a conservative of my beliefs. I'll defend my beliefs. I'll explain while I'm a conservative. You know, one of the reasons is what I just told you. Trump's policies are working. So Lois, we appreciate you, God bless you. Eight ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program this Friday,