Speaker 1: You are now Angelo what I call her yee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are live. It's way up with Angela Yee. I'm here. Mano is on the way.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of traffic New York around this time where we're located. This studio is where that bake tree is at Rockefeller Center, and it's just so much that goes on in this area when it's the holidays, so traffic gets a little crazy. I'm fresh back from Detroit, so we'll talk about that as well. But we also have Mario joining us today. Mario, he's going to be joining us. He's got a new project that's coming out. But he's also got that movie that I had a chance to look at BT plus Style Me for Christmas, and he's going to open up a little bit. We've seen some things about him on social media. He's usually very private, but Marion I have a good rapport, so I think that should be interesting. But let's start the show up with some love and with some positivity. You know, it's the holidays. Have y'all done your shopping yet for the holidays? Or determine who's getting a gift who's not. Because I'm not gonna lie financially times are rough for a lot of people. I hear people being like, look, only the kids are getting gifts this year. Some people are telling each other, let's not even bother exchanging gifts. Let's, you know, do something nice and something special for each other. There's so many ways we can celebrate the holiday without having to go broke. This is the time a lot of us try to go above and beyond and get ourselves into a deeper hole. But it is a time to have some grace for everybody else around us too. All right, Well, again, we're gonna shine a light eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty. I'm fresh back from Detroit, like I said, and I want to shine a light on somebody who has a new business in Detroit. It sounds amazing and I can't wait to go back to go and check out her business. I was there because Mary Sheffield announced that she is running from mayor. She could be potentially the first woman mayor in Detroit ever in history. All right, so it would be nice to see history being made. But again, shine a light eight hundred two nine two Do you want to fifty? Here's some drake best I ever had.
Speaker 4: It's wayam, turn your lights on y'all, spreading love to those who are doing greatness.
Speaker 2: Light on them, shine a light on them.
Speaker 4: It's time to shine a light on them.
Speaker 3: All right, his way up at Angela Yee and it's time to shine a light. And today I want to shine a light on kim Yoakley. She went to cast Tech in Detroit and then to Spelman and then after that she was assistant teaching in the public schools in Japan at this Japan and Exchange teaching program.
Speaker 2: But she has a business that she started.
Speaker 3: It's called Kimochi Detroit Ki m O c Hi Kimo Chi, and basically she does all types of acupuncture yoni see meditation, sound therapy, all reflexology, massage therapy, a lot of special events and wellness retreats. Now she just opened up this business and she said that Mary Sheffield was actually her first client ever, and so I definitely can't wait to go back because I'm a big fan of wellness, of acupuncture, of all of those things, and so I just want to shine a light on her and the amazing work that she's doing. She's been doing this for over twenty years and if anybody knows if there's a lot of stress, if you have back problems, if you're stressed out, any of those things, acupuncture and massage, therapy, reflexology, all of those things.
Speaker 2: Can help you out.
Speaker 3: So we want to shout out to Kimochi Detroit and to kim Yoklei for her business. Now, who do you guys want to shine a light on? Eight hundred and two ninet two fifty one fifty Kiana? Who you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: I wanted to shine a light on my mom. Okay, is Elundria?
Speaker 2: Elundria. I've never heard that. That's unique.
Speaker 6: I wanted to shine a light on my mom because she owns a business called Sweet Blessings Treats, and she.
Speaker 3: Is phenomenal Sweet Blessings Treats. Yeah, okay, you know I'm googling this right now. What city are you in?
Speaker 6: I'm a national Tennessee.
Speaker 3: First of all, I love coming to Nashville, so you know when I come out there, I'm gonna get some treats. Oh wow, And look, you guys, she got a four point eight stars.
Speaker 2: Okay, we like that? Yes, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: All right, well Alandria, Well thank you. Keana for calling us and shout out to your mom.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Have a great day you too. That was Shina Light.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and two nine two fifty one fifty is a number just in case you couldn't get through. You can still call us to shine a light and when we come back, we have your yee te And Time magazine has named their Person of the Year for twenty twenty four. There were all kinds of speculation this is who it was gonna be, and it is Donald Trump. He's Person of the Year for the second time. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: It's way up, shure, She's about to blow the lead ab off this, but let's get it. Oh yeah, Angela's feeling that.
Speaker 2: Yea te Come and get the tea. It's way up at Angela. Yee yeah, mao.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yet, Angela, listen, we're watching everything happening with Remy Mi and Papoos in real time right now on social media. Remy just posted Pappoos posted like half an hour ago. We're gonna get all into that, but first, Donald tr has been named Time magazines twenty twenty four Person of the Year. They announced that today they have a feature story and interview with him, and he also rang the bell at the New York Stock Exchange today. He said it's an honor, a tremendous honor, and he said, I bought some of our patriots along with us. They're going to do a beautiful job for you for the next four years, and it's really been something very special. This is the second time he's been named Times Person of the Year. He got the title in twenty sixteen after he was first elected to the White House. One thing I will tell you is this, though everybody keeps telling me anything you need to buy right now, appliances, all of those things getting now because it's going to be way more expensive once he's in office because of the tariffs. So he can't guarantee that prices will be lower. And that was part of what he ran on, is making things more affordable that actually might get more expensive.
Speaker 8: Everything will go up.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's definitely going to I mean, there's no way it's not all right now. The NFL has given more time than usual during intermission for Beyonce on Christmas Day to do a longer show. So typically an NFL game halftime is around twelve to fifteen minutes, but They said it's going to be beefed up when she takes the stage on December twenty fifth, as the Houston Texans are playing against the Baltimore Ravens. They said that break could be up to twenty five minutes, and she'll get about twenty minutes to perform.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: And Jim Carrey said he returned to Sonic the Hedgehog three because he needs the money. He was at the premiere and the Associated Press told him he said, in twenty twenty two, if the Angels bring some sort of script that's written in Gold's Inc. That says to me that it's going to be really important for people to see, I might continue down the road.
Speaker 2: But I'm taking a break.
Speaker 3: So he basically had said he was retiring, but now he's saying, well, that may have been by a hyperbole. I came back to these Universe because first of all, I get to play a genius, which is a bit of a stretch. And then he said, I bought a lot of stuff and I need the money. Frankly, that's a good reason to get back to work. I would say that I feel you. Jim Carrey, he was on the Forbes list of highest paid actors in twenty eleven, when he made a reported twenty million dollars per movie at his peak. He has a reported net worth of three hundred million dollars, so I'm not sure if he really does need the money. And Mariah Carry abruptly canceled her concert. She fell ill in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and she said, it breaks my heart that I unfortunately have to cancel tonight.
Speaker 2: Shall I love you all so much?
Speaker 3: But she came down with the flu, and I'm sure she did hate the fact that she had to cancel that. All right, when we come back, we have about last night. That's where we discussed what we did last night. We're also going to discuss some of these messages and some of the drama between Remy Mo and Paphus, and will fill you in on that too, because we want to make sure that we ask you, guys, what did somebody ever do to make you hate them? You can go from you know, there's a thin line when it's bad, it's bad between love and hate. Yes, when it goes bad, you never envision that you will hate the person that you were so in love with, But that type of passion can go from love to hate.
Speaker 2: But about last night is next? It's way up at Angela.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: So about last night, he said, I went down.
Speaker 3: All right, this way you put Angela Yee. I'm here, mayno's here no.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: So about last night, I see you've been outside. You have the project renovation out.
Speaker 8: Renovation is out right now all platforms. I was out, I was moving around. I was a studio last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, always working getting to it.
Speaker 3: Well, I was in Detroit, and I want to shout out everybody in Detroit that always every time I go there.
Speaker 2: For two days, I know. I was on the flight and then I was exhausted.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I landed and went right to sleep. I was exhausted. I didn't realize how tired I was until I got to the hotel and I was like, whoa. But I was out there because Mary Sheffield, who was the Detroit City Council president, announced that she is running for mayor, and I do love Mary Sheffield. She would be the first ever woman mayor of Detroit when this happens, and she's been a city council member since twenty thirteen. But she was elected as the youngest member and you know the mayor right now, Mike Dugan, he's going to be actually running for governor. So they've worked a lot side by side and doing a lot of important things in the city. Judge Greg Mathis is the person who introduced her. You know, he's from Detroit also, so I had a chance to meet him. He's my favorite TV judge, George Mathis. He is hilarious and it was amazing. I was like, oh my gosh, it's jes yeah. And he has like a community center there. And so also shout out to Tommy who owns Detroit versus everybody. He spoke and my grand Melissa Butler, who owns a lit bar.
Speaker 9: She spoke as well and got entrenched in the community and the culture in Detroit.
Speaker 8: Now, so you kind of like that's like your second.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I have a building in midtown Detroit, and so housing is one of the big issues that she talks about in city council.
Speaker 2: That's something that they deal with all the time. And so you know, I love doing.
Speaker 3: Community events here in New York and then I love doing a lot of things in Detroit as well. So it's important to me just because I don't think you should own something or have investments in the city. You not invest in the city and not be entrenched in what's going on. And then we went to Parlay. Now, when you go to that, Parlay is like the restaurant that everybody goes to when they're in Detroit right now. It's pretty new. It just opened I think last month. Shout out to my guy Lee and to chef Mickey. It is the hotspot you can also place bets I gotta pull out in a restaurant, you need to go to Parlay.
Speaker 8: I gotta pull out.
Speaker 2: The food was amazing. You will love it.
Speaker 3: But we want to talk about this right I was actually watching everything as soon as I woke up this morning with remym and Papoose and it's still going on on social media. The two of them are going back and forth. Papoos is saying that Remy Mad cheated multiple times. He also called her a narcissist and said that he has asked for a divorce numerous times.
Speaker 2: Apparently he is dating Clarissa Shields.
Speaker 3: Now. Remy Ma posted some of the messages between Papoos and Clarissa Shields. Remi Ma is saying that she posted pappoos fell asleep on the phone with Clarissa Shields laying in my house.
Speaker 2: He refuses to leave.
Speaker 3: This be supposed to be a world champion boxer and gets her scary hung up as soon as she heard my voice. I want to talk more about this because the two of them were so in love. They were quote unquote black love, and now it seems like they hate each other.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like. They hate each other.
Speaker 3: And I want to ask you, guys, before we get into their whole story, have you ever gone from being completely in love with somebody to hating them so much? And what did that for you? Eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty. It's a then line between love and hate. Tell us about your experience going from deep love to deep hate eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred two nine two fifty one fifty. Call us up and no beg.
Speaker 10: We about to do this one of lemos to train this women in radio Vidiomen we're talking about Angela Yee.
Speaker 2: You're way up with Angela yee. Please believe that all right? As way up with Angela Yee.
Speaker 3: I'm here, Maino's here, no mana, and we are sitting here watching as remy Mi, Patpoos Clarissa Shields are all going back and forth between them, but Papoos is saying that remy Mis a narcissists who's cheated multiple times.
Speaker 2: He says he's asked her for divorce.
Speaker 3: After all this happens, she's upset that he is dating Clarissa Shields and she said that he's been staying on her couch. Clarissa Shields has been dragged into this. She has a movie coming out on Christmas Day about her life, which is a great movie, by the way, But we want to see what you guys think because remy Ma and Pappoose were like the epitome of black lives. They actually had that like black love line of clothing. That was what they represented for a lot of people. MANO, have you ever gone from loving somebody to hating them?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 8: But more or less I wasn't the one doing the hating. I was probably the way he hated.
Speaker 9: Okay, you know, so it happens, especially when you're women in the house and things go.
Speaker 2: Bad and I got to see her face day.
Speaker 8: Right, and it's like things you do despise that person, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, and everybody thinks they're right and the other person is wrong. Like for people to take accountability for what you've both done to contribute to the demise of a relationship.
Speaker 9: I was in that situation. I just said, you know what, I'm gonna take responsibility.
Speaker 2: I did it, take my ball and go home. Yeah, all right, I did.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: We went to here.
Speaker 3: What you guys have to say? Eight hundred and two nine fifty dead line? Have you ever went from love to high?
Speaker 12: Like to talk to you.
Speaker 8: What's that are you doing?
Speaker 12: Okay, let me tell you. I was in a relationship with the guy for about three and a half years, just about ten years ago. After I found out he was cheating on me with a married woman. One I called the marriage woman hoodson and provided everything that she that she said to my guy friend.
Speaker 2: At the time we are going down and yep, I.
Speaker 12: Spit in his face when he said something to me when we was talking. I spit in the man's face.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 12: I also took his toothbrush, rubbed it around the toilet bowl, put it in my.
Speaker 8: God, put it in your do what's your dud?
Speaker 11: What is that a dude? My booty?
Speaker 8: So tooth brushing.
Speaker 3: Yep, and around the toilet ball and around the brushing crazy.
Speaker 11: Today.
Speaker 2: That's how you have no idea? Did y'all break up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're walk I was going to make sure, because you listen, some people stay together after all that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I gotta check now.
Speaker 12: I couldn't fit in the man face, I couldn't spit in.
Speaker 8: His face and too brushing yet all.
Speaker 3: Right, All rights, Hey Tamara.
Speaker 11: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Are you guys? Me and Maynor? How you doing.
Speaker 11: I'm good, I'm good, just walking.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, tell us about this then line between love and hate for you?
Speaker 11: Okay? So I trying to make a long very short. I was about sixteen. I met this through my mom's friend in the middle of waiting, like wandering down me every day. I mean, it was like something new. After that, I ended up finding out I was pregnant, so we were talking about being married and everything. After that, I was working at like one of the restaurants and like a girl walked up to me and she asked me, she said, are you telling them around? I'm like, yeah, we are you And so then she was just like, I'm pregnant by the same that that you're preasurant by and actually he's saying that that's not his child, and this, that and the other. So he was like a couple more other girls who were saying that they were pregnant. But I mean, I'm what are you cooking? I'm like, what are you doing? So in the midst of that, when I went to the doctor, uh, he had given me th rider while I was pregnant.
Speaker 5: What I was.
Speaker 11: Anyway, the long story short, I cut him off. So after cutting him off, he was like livid. He started trying to take me to party deep, he tried to get my kids. I was doing unreashable things. He literally completely cut my friend out of his right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I hate I hate him too, Tamara.
Speaker 3: You don't even got to tell us no more gonerrhea eight kids. I'm really he's out of here. He's not even taking care of his son. He's awful ill red, like awful, awful.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you guys for calling eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty. If you still want to tell your story and couldn't get through, you can leave your message for last words a message. But when we come back, let's go into this remy Ma and pappoose for Eet and talk about the updates on everything that's going on with their back and forth on social media. It's way up, it says in the rooms from industry Shade to all.
Speaker 4: Of gosp out sending Angelus feeling that.
Speaker 3: Eet all right his way up with Angela. Yee, I'm here, Maino's here. No, we both hate having to do this right now, but it's been very public. Remimi and Pappoos going back and forth on social media. All right, Well, I guess this all started because Remim found out that Pappoos is dating Clarissa Shields. So Clarissa Shields is involved in this too, and so she posted that yes, that was the first thing that I saw that happened. I guess he fell asleep, you know, talking to her on the phone in the sprinter now. Pappoos then responded, well, I was at home with my daughter last Christmas.
Speaker 2: This is where remy Ma was.
Speaker 3: Now that I finally moved on, she's angry and making up lies narcissists. I told her we couldn't divorce like I told her, we could divorce like adults. Who refuses to do that? Because I wouldn't lie and see I didn't knock this chump out. And he posted a picture of her and the gun that's yeah ben jading on Christmas Day from last year and has a date on it and everything. And he said, I still got the messages of her begging me to lie about the knightgout, but who cares. He didn't throw one punch back hashtag super soft. Last time I saw this, he was in the fetal position. Everybody saw it. When I knocked him out, Remy Ma woke him up and went home with him for four days.
Speaker 2: I went home with my daughter.
Speaker 3: Well, Remy then, you know, posted in response, and she actually posted messages, uh with Clarissa Shields, you.
Speaker 2: Know, praising her.
Speaker 3: Clarissa Schilds then posted messages of Remi Ma shouting her out for being a champ. So the two of them had like a social media type of yeah, cordial relationship. It didn't not necessarily that they're friends, but they've bigged each other up on social media.
Speaker 8: Pata pospect one another.
Speaker 3: Papoos also called Remymond narcissist. He said she chose to cheat repeatedly and now she's playing the victim. He said he has requested a divorce numerous times now, Remy Ma says that he needs to take accountability. Clarissa Schild says, how a woman with two boyfriends mad at a man that has a girlfriend, Remy Ma, If I ain't the only one, why the hell are you tagging me? And then Remy said, this lady, Clarissa Shield and that sorry publicity team been putting out faxed stories on me every day to make me look bad and him look like God's gift for too long. I beg pappoos to put out something to stop the narrative, and he kept telling me just stay quiet, that's the best thing to do. Well, I'm tired, and he said he would never f you because you're ugly. But don't worry. I saw everything now the world going to see it since you're so tough.
Speaker 5: Foo.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's gonna end up happening between the two of them, but I do know. You know, they have their child together.
Speaker 9: Which is which is always sad. They go through all listen to your kids, right, So yeah, it's dark.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's definitely very dark. And Remi Ma also said play with police pepoos So you forgot the pool never got finished being remodeled because you were attacking me in the garage and the workers called the cops to get you off of me.
Speaker 2: I ain't at it.
Speaker 3: Ish next to the audio and video keep lying oh wow, And then he said I will never get anyone arrested. Once again, you are lying that can be easily verified. You are the one who played with police. Lying about history that unfolded in front of the world is pathetic. Falsifying text messages that you claim are from over a decad to go just to create a false narrative, and justified cheating is narcissistic behavior. Clarissa Schill's on her behalf was also asking Pappoose to kind of try to handle things because she has a movie coming out December twenty fifth. Clarissa just used this to promote your movie. Also a situation. You know, what else can.
Speaker 2: You do but do that?
Speaker 3: But yes, I don't know how they're gonna end up resolving this. But it's interesting because they were so quiet for so long.
Speaker 8: I think that's what it was. I think it was a build up, like.
Speaker 3: We both knew they weren't together anymore. Neither one of them had commented on it. But now it feels like things are pouring out.
Speaker 8: Right, and I thought it was just kind of like just going to dissolve just quietly.
Speaker 3: Well, that is out the window, and both of them are capable of doing diss records too, So I don't know if it's going to come to that situation, but hope not. All right, Well that is your yet when we come back, we have under the radar. These are stories that are not necessarily in the headlines. They're flying under the radar, but you definitely need to know about them.
Speaker 2: It's way up the news news.
Speaker 4: This in the news that relates to you. These stories are flying under the radar.
Speaker 2: It's way up at Angela.
Speaker 3: Yee, I'm here, manos here you ready for these under the radar stories? Man, Listen, we were in real time witnessing everything that happened. Is literally a block away from where our studio is. With Luigi Mangioni. He's the person that has been charged by killing the CEO of United Healthcare outside of an.
Speaker 2: Investor's day in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: They arrested him with a notebook that detailed what was his plan for the shooting. Now, law enforcement officials are saying the notebook described going to a conference killing an executive.
Speaker 2: It said, what do you do?
Speaker 3: You whacked the CEO at the annual Parasitic being counter convention. It's targeted, precise and doesn't risk innocence. That was one of the passages that was inside of that notebook. They did match his fingerprints to those on a water bottle and a kind snackbar rapper that was recovered near the scene.
Speaker 2: Again, people thought this.
Speaker 8: Was something like the water bottles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, he disappeared, and you know what's interesting because nobody knew exactly what happened, and so it felt like something that was way more than what it was like. People thought it was like some huge hit that was but it turned out yeah, And things that we're finding out is that he had a back pain that had gotten really bad in the past couple of years, so bad they said that he couldn't really do much. It was an awful back pain that he was suffering for and I guess the doctors and hospitals couldn't do anything about it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: The police were also analyzing a bag of bullets they found in Central Park to see if they were connected to the killing. He was captured after a tip from an employee at McDonald's who was alerted by a customer who recognized him. Now he has been denied bill on a murder charge. He's fighting extradition to New York. That's a process that could take weeks. But again, he had a two hundred and sixty two word handwritten note which begins by appearing to take responsibility for the murder. The note, they said, as a manifesto that also mentioned the existence of a notebook, and he saw this killing as a quote symbolic takedown. According to NYPD internal report that detailed parts of this three page document, he does view himself as a hero of sorts who finally decided to act upon such injustices. And while he was going to court Tuesday afternoon, he shouted about an insult to the intelligence of the American people and their lived experience.
Speaker 2: But he did come from a very prominent family, they said.
Speaker 3: He will beledictorian. He graduated from UPenn and Ivy League School. He worked for several tech companies. He was developing computer games, but that back pain that he had worsen until he had a surgery in twenty twenty three. Then he struggled with brain fog, but His only reference to insurance coverage was that Blue Cross Blue Shield had covered testing for IBS iritable boal syndrome, and they he did stop communicating with friends and family about six months ago, and his mother did fill a missing person and report against him month So those are the things that we do know. In the meantime, fifty Cent is planning to do a documentary about him, and he posted about that. He called him special, and he also said that he's sorry to anybody who doesn't get it. He said, I don't know, I kind of like this killer. I'm sorry this is going this way, but I'm doing a documentary on him.
Speaker 2: He is specially.
Speaker 3: I apologize in advance for anyone who doesn't understand. And I guess he's going to use probably those manifestos and things like that.
Speaker 2: But he was only twenty six years old. Wow, I'm doing this.
Speaker 3: And they did find his manifesto yeah when this happened, so he's still alive. There's an untraceable firearm that's, you know, a ghost gun that they said he had, like a three D printer.
Speaker 2: Crazy, the things that you could do.
Speaker 9: I wonder if those CEOs at those big healthcare corporations do they pay full price for their healthcare?
Speaker 2: I doubt it. I doubt it.
Speaker 3: I said they were putting up posters of like the CEOs of different healthcare companies too. But I'm sure everyone's on alert now right Well, that is your under the radar. We have the Way Up mixed at the top of the hour plus. Mario is going to be joining us today as well. He's got a new project out you saw him, yep, and he's got a BT plus movie that's out right now to style me for Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's way up. She's like to talk like they Angela Jean, like they Angela Jean.
Speaker 4: And she's spilling it all. This is yeaky, way up.
Speaker 2: It's way up with Angela Yee. I'm here, my guy Mano is here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: So much going on in the yet that I didn't even get a chance to get to any of these other stories. But I know we're watching this Remy Mi and Pap whose stuff happened, Clarissa Shield is involved now. I saw in the neighborhood Talk they posted Clarissa's man Tony Rich reacting to the Remy and Pap drama, and he said, when I hit Remy, MA, don't y'all be on my and then he put the peanuts and oji right, and so I guess he's trying to say when he.
Speaker 2: Gets with remy ma.
Speaker 3: But people have to point out because they were engaged at the top of the year, they're not together anymore.
Speaker 2: Mano.
Speaker 3: You and I sat down with Clarissa Shield, Yeah, we did, and she talked about the reason why broke up.
Speaker 7: I'm twenty nine years old and I don't got time to be unhappy about nothing. I just don't have time.
Speaker 2: And that's how you said you just weren't happy. I remember you said that. Yeah, and it's like now, I was like, you have to accept me for who they are.
Speaker 7: I can't force you to do stuff that I think should naturally be done, like if I like you, massage you. If I like you, I compliment you, if I like you boy, if I like you, you know, like, it's simple stuff.
Speaker 2: I text you, I call you.
Speaker 7: You don't have to ask me to call you, ask me to text you, ask me to like, that's what love is. So if you're with somebody who have you doing that, maybe you're just not the one.
Speaker 3: So I think she felt like he wasn't doing the things that she needed in a relationship now, which happens. Yeah, that happens, and you guys aren't alliance on that. So this was four months ago, so they haven't been together in a while. So I don't think she was cheating with anybody because I saw people were saying that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Another thing that happened is that she's saying that she's ready to fight her in the ring.
Speaker 2: Fight Remy, mind the ring, she said.
Speaker 3: Clarissa Shields versus Remy My, February second, Come get your what to crash out?
Speaker 2: She called her a crash out.
Speaker 3: She basically said, I can't believe a forty five year old woman is crashing out like this. She put the clown emoji clown behavior. Remy said, I'm not forty five yet, but you are twenty nine. And I'll just say this, you are not aging like wine. Again, though I'm not your enemy. Tell your boyfriend buy you some flowers and gifts. And he didn't answer any of his phones because he was with his Cali girl this week. And then you know that's been going the back and forth now. Clarissa Shields also had this to say about the confidence that she has in herself and how she is surprized.
Speaker 7: At the end of the day, I'm like, look, i am too fine to be sitting here, and I'm the best in the world.
Speaker 2: Not yesterday, but today. I know that's right, and I'm all unnatural.
Speaker 7: I ain't got no fake booty, no fake nothing.
Speaker 11: Maybe I gotta go on.
Speaker 8: Oh all right, no, not too much on the fake.
Speaker 2: All right, we know you love me. I know.
Speaker 3: Shaming, No shaming the world, Yeah, no shame. Whatever decision you make, it's your decision, all right. Now, we had some breaking news. According to TMZ, there are three new unnamed accusers who are saying that Diddy drugged and raped them, and they're saying that this all happened with the earliest claim dating back to twenty nineteen. These lawsuits were all filed by the same New York based attorney, so, in other words, not Tony Buzzby, who's based in Houston.
Speaker 2: They have similarities in these cases.
Speaker 3: The accusers are saying they went to party with Diddy and his crew, and two of them said they went to hotels with him. One said they were raped at his residence in the Hamptons. They all said that they accepted alcoholic beverages from him. Then got disoriented and passed out, and they only came to when Diddy was sodomizing them.
Speaker 2: They alleged.
Speaker 3: One of them says the alleged rape was filmed by associate to them paid him twenty five hundred dollars on behalf of Diddy. The other two said that they were do not say whether or not that they were paid. None of them spoke up in the aftermath because of fear and humiliation. And two of the accusers say they were raped in hotels. One was at the Park High Hotel on fifty seventh Street. That's the same hotel where he got arrested. But he turned himself in to the FEDS. So his lawyers are saying these complaints are full of lives. We will prove them false and seek sanctins against every unethical lawyer who filed fictional claims against him. Now, in the meantime, I know you saw the CNN interview with the person who was also an alleged victim of Ditty's who's saying that he was sexually assaulted. He said that he was a security guard, a former security guard, and so people are now pointing out inconsistencies in his story. There were discrepancies in what was said in the CNN interview and the legal filing. So one of them is saying that this all took place in two thousand and six, but there was no white party held that Ditties East Hampton's that year was in the Hampton's. The two thousand and six annual a summer event was in Saint CHOPEI that year. So when CNN pointed that out to the John Doe's attorney, the one that did the interview with CNN, they amended the complaint so that the correct year is on the document. Another thing is that the plaintiff said he had a six magnificant impact on his personal life, never married, and struggles to maintain relationships because of the assault. But they said that he was married at the time and was too ashamed to tell his wife after suffering through the assault. So they're bringing up some of these discrepancies. All right, Well, that is your yeet. So many stories. We'll get to those tomorrow because there's a lot of things we didn't talk about today, but that is your Yet when we come back, we have asked ye eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty call us up any question you have. Mane and I, the award winning advice giving Mano winning, are here to help its way up.
Speaker 4: But it's relationship for career advice. Angela's dropping facts should ask.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's way up at Angela Yee. I'm here.
Speaker 3: Mano's here, the award winning advice award winning by the way, multiple awards.
Speaker 2: That's right, winning the new Mano and it's time for ask yee. And let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of talk behind the scenes, a lot of ask yee conversations happening in this very room, but we want to hear yours. Eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty candide that your question.
Speaker 6: So, my baby dad we used to go to like a litle grod of stuff or whatever, and he would be sleeping in jail now for six years. And I was trying at first to like, you know, bring my kids up there to see him. But he tasted me so bad that he don't even want me to co up stare to see him. I never did. I ain't do nothing like really wrong to him or nothing like that, but he did hate me. And I'll be keep trying, like am I wont to keep trying to bring my kids up there.
Speaker 2: Well, you said you ain't really do nothing. Why does he hate you?
Speaker 6: Why do he hate me? I'm the best friend, and I believe.
Speaker 5: He hate her because she moved on and.
Speaker 6: She don't want him no more. If he in a situation where he feel like, oh, I'm the baby she's the baby mama, gol help me out. But yeah, we're not doing that over here.
Speaker 2: Wait, so he hates you because of his baby mom.
Speaker 5: No, he hates me.
Speaker 6: I'm the baby mom. I'm hating me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he hates you, but you didn't do nothing to him at all. There's no reason, no besides.
Speaker 6: Just like, move on and I want to deal with his mess anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you moved on, you're dating somebody else. How long is he going to be in jail.
Speaker 6: For four that's a long time.
Speaker 3: That's forty years. And those are his kids and you still want them to be able to have a relationship.
Speaker 2: Is he nice to his kids?
Speaker 6: I mean, he nice to them, but you don't really like all them like he should. I don't feel, as you know, as a mother and a woman, I don't feel like he called him enough. If you ain't got no time on You've got a lot of time on your hands.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna say a couple of things here.
Speaker 3: Sometimes him knowing that he has forty years him being right to you might be somewhat of a blessing because maybe he knows he can't do nothing for you.
Speaker 2: And sometimes now may know you know, you.
Speaker 9: Should still try to take him to see his child though right like this, but that's probably listen. I mean, he got a lot of time and got nothing but time. That's probably a phase he going through right now. You know, I ain't saying put yourself in a dangerous situation, but maybe giving me your time, but you should try to at least still have allow him to have a relationship with his child.
Speaker 3: And she is right, you're letting him see but he's being disrespectful saying he's gonna smack you. Some of it might be him being mad at himself for being in that situation.
Speaker 6: And that's what I feel too, and that's why I feel like keeps the window open for him to, you know, try to communicate.
Speaker 8: With would you do something? Though you did something.
Speaker 5: Done?
Speaker 6: You say he's a Gemini and he come up with says in his head and he run with.
Speaker 3: It, right, right, I think a yes, move on because him doing that to you should make you feel more justified and moving on. You don't have to try to force him to be cool with you, to like you or anything. Those are his kids, right, But you also don't want to traumatize your kids if he's I don't know, if he talks like that to you in front of the kids, does he he do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So that's not a good thing, And I think the main thing for you is to put the kids first. You know, let them If the father calls and wants to speak to them, that's fine. But if he doesn't speak, if he's to you like that in front of the kids, that's something that they'll always remember and you don't want them to view him.
Speaker 2: That way, and that's not fair to you. It's not fair to the kids.
Speaker 3: When they get a little older and they're able to go on their own and see him and have their relationship.
Speaker 2: You know, always leave the door open.
Speaker 3: I think if he's disrespectful in front of the kids, then maybe you don't need to be bringing them there for them to witness that, because they're going to have a terrible view of him. And it's also just not right to you, Like, you don't have to suffer and sacrifice because he is treating you this way.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do that. Like I think maybe you feel a little guilty that he's in this position.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm doing I feel guilty for my kids and like that for my kids that they even have to go to this, if I'm.
Speaker 5: Being honest, Yeah, And that's why I keep trying to tide with him.
Speaker 6: But it's like he dissscessful.
Speaker 3: You know, don't feel guilty because the decisions that he made that land him in this position. Those are decisions that he made with his life, and now he's gonna pay for that right and now you're still trying to reach out an olive branch to make sure that he can see his kids and be cordial with you, which is nice of you to be able to do.
Speaker 2: Some women wouldn't even do that.
Speaker 6: Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You did your best and that's all you can do. But do not put yourself through all this. There's no reason for you to do that to yourself. If he wants to do the right thing and his family wants to, that's on them. You put it out there. You told them what the what you need. If they can't do that, then that's on them, not you. Yeah, that's true, all right, Kennis, thank you for calling.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you.
Speaker 2: We're giving you a hug over the phone. Yes, ma'am, I have a blessed you too.
Speaker 3: That was ask ye eight hundred two ninet two fifty one fifty. If you couldn't get through, you could leave a message and ask a question that way. And when we come back, we have Mario joining us. His album Glad You Came is coming out tomorrow, but he's also got a movie out on BT Plus.
Speaker 2: Right now, stop me for Christmas? It's way up. Yeah, let's turn me up here, we go up there.
Speaker 4: This is way up with Angela yee.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Happy Holidays is way up with Angela yee. I'm here beat outs here, that's right.
Speaker 2: And Mario is here with us.
Speaker 10: See in case you who can't see me but you can hear me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely him, man. And I was telling you when you walked in that I watched your movie STYMI for Christmas. I'm BET plus, thank you.
Speaker 10: I love the idea of the movie. I love the storyline, the idea of like a guy dating a girl that's not like in his worldhouse, but at the same time they find love in this in this hopeless place and you know, she's going through her thing with taking over her mom's boutique, and you know, I just think it's like real life experiencing there that people can relate to, but it also leads back to like something positive at the end.
Speaker 8: Days ago, your sophomore album, Turning Point Turn twelve.
Speaker 10: What are your memories from that time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 10: God, touring was crazy that during that time, I was like really stepping into you know, bigger stages. I was on tour with Destiny Child. Doing that album really me like understanding the struggle of being an artist but the blessing of it at the same time, the give them the cursion of it.
Speaker 2: Plus you at the big hit I'm saying yeah, yeah, yeah. And to be such a young kid doing a song like that.
Speaker 3: I saw New York was like, I don't know if he could pull it off when I gave him that song because he was kidd he hadn't met you, and you did.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I mean, I've been singing grown songs since I was. I grew up singing girl songs like I had a carryoky machine. I was singing, oh ma, live you won't yeah right, hey, listen, I'm gonna hold you. I had some I had some older joys when I was in my teens, I was like dealing with.
Speaker 3: Listen, watch out because this industry right now, there's a lot of stories about Yeah, not so much, but that also you don't even understand how that affects you later in life too. Sometimes, like you might be a kid sixteen, seventeen years old messing with older women and not even understanding, like later on in life how that affects some of your decisions because it might seem cool at the time, like but you don't know you're being taken advantage of it away.
Speaker 10: I feel like I don't know. I don't get slacked for this. I feel like it's different for men and women.
Speaker 2: People say that guys get props, like, oh you.
Speaker 8: It's not even about the props.
Speaker 10: I just think men were more hunters, Like I feel like when I was a kid, like not to get into all the details, but like I've seen everything for me.
Speaker 8: So that was normal to me.
Speaker 10: But he's singing songs like let me love you at a team was like I had the voice, I had the soulfulness. So when you hear it now, I'm like, okay, I've been that guy two three times that I sing about already. You know what I'm saying as a grown man, But as a kid, I was just like making good music.
Speaker 2: Right now, beat out his hair and we are talking to Mario. Do you believe in monogamy?
Speaker 10: I do, of course, I believe in all of it. I mean I believe in whatever it is you want you can have. You know what I'm saying, and I probably you can do.
Speaker 2: Being on I'll be like, listen, don't do what he does.
Speaker 10: But lives his life, Yeah, we live in we like honestly is you don't even really see the person that you're touring with half of the time because everybody's schedule is so crazy, right, but yeah, we two different lives.
Speaker 8: But that's be homie, like you feel me.
Speaker 2: Neil is just so he says now like why do I live in truth?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 3: And I'm sure he's more because he was doing it anyway, and so now instead of people being I think it takes away the shock value of it when you're like, yeah, this is what I'm doing, This is what I believe in, and the girls are with it, so that's fine.
Speaker 2: It works for him, but you believe in monogamy.
Speaker 10: I believe in monogamy for sure. For myself, I feel like it's too many miles and ears for me personally. It's to me, I couldn't date more than one woman.
Speaker 2: Of mouths on you. I can't handle.
Speaker 10: That's just that's just one part of it is like if you really dating somebody, that means like, that's six ears, that's in your business that you got an answer to that you got to take care of that. It's too much. I'm a very private person and I like order and I don't feel like I can move like that with multiple women.
Speaker 2: Mario was in the building.
Speaker 3: His album Glad You Came is out tomorrow as well as you can watch his movie on BT plus Style Me for Christmas.
Speaker 2: We have more with him when we come back. It's way up.
Speaker 5: You want to know my name?
Speaker 1: Turn me on.
Speaker 2: What's up your buddy? Angela?
Speaker 3: Yee, I'm here, beat out here and we are talking to Mario. But let's talk about Selfish.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the album? Yes?
Speaker 8: They I know when they say the album beforehand.
Speaker 2: Now I got it like last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So let's talk about a song like selfish, because I do feel like there's so many guys that are like this. No matter what I do, I want you to just keep on loving me even though I'm a little toxic in your life.
Speaker 2: You know that happens. And I was like, hmmm, is Mario a little toxic still?
Speaker 10: I mean I think that I'm honest, you know, yes, for sure. I mean if we want to call it toxic or we want to just call it like you use the.
Speaker 2: Word toxic, I don't want to say that.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, okay, yeah no in the song I did because I want people to relate to it honesty. Sometimes it hurts for both parties because it means that you have to hold yourself accountability.
Speaker 8: Accountability is not always.
Speaker 10: A comfortable place to be within yourself because we move off our egos. We live in a country where everything is driven on what you are, your legacy, how hard you work, what you have, what you don't have, so you know, and that's physical things monetary, but it's also character wized. So because everybody's put on blast right now because of social media, so everything you do is a part of your legacy who you are. So I feel like selfish is just me being honest and putting it out there and also giving men a space to like the account of the accounta boy and I understand. I guess y'are not alone, you know what I'm saying. It's not about being perfect, it's about being accountable. That's the that's the beginning of the change, that's the beginning of a healthy relationship, that's the beginning of a more focused path towards your vision in life.
Speaker 3: When you posted your girlfriend and then people like were you like damn, because sometimes it's annoying and you are so private. What were you going through when you did, because you never do stuff like that really, like I was going through.
Speaker 8: We were chilling.
Speaker 2: Well, you're just like overwhelmed with love in that moment, Like I just.
Speaker 8: It's just I love her, yeah, of course, but it's a safe place. She's a good person, you know, I trust her.
Speaker 3: And then I saw when you clap back when somebody was like he likes white girls, but I shouldn't even know that she was white right there, and you were like I dated an alien before.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 10: All the girls that they got some alien in the moment. When I say that, though, I mean, like, you know, just otherworldly energy.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a movie.
Speaker 8: Life is a movie.
Speaker 2: Take me away.
Speaker 8: You got to date the energy that is compatible with you in order for you to still be able to live your.
Speaker 10: Life on the level that you're trying to live it, because like when you don't, you got to change so much about your life to make the situation work.
Speaker 2: How did you guys even meet?
Speaker 10: We met a long time ago, mostly friendship first, and then it turned into something else that was elevated and were enjoying life.
Speaker 2: Glad she came, I am every time.
Speaker 8: Every time, every time, Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you for coming it. We always have a good time. We do, and that's what it's all about.
Speaker 8: Different energy up here.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 2: We want to make sure exactly.
Speaker 8: No, for sure.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 10: I like that you got so much, so many dimensions of you as a person.
Speaker 8: You've been doing it.
Speaker 10: I'm proud of you you.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, I appreciate it, and I love when you come through.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, we're gonna have a good time because I know it's so funny to me because I like to ask you questions that I know you're like, oh man, why she asked me this. It's still kind of fine because it's not. It's it's good intentions, and I know people care.
Speaker 10: I would say, like, it's important that the questions are asked a proper way so that I can be myself like you feel me like and say things that I normally would say. Everybody would don't get that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But we can go deeper next time and have.
Speaker 2: Feezing you up.
Speaker 6: Let us go Glad you Came.
Speaker 8: Make sure other extream it, share it, stop me for Christmas out right now. I see y'all on tour, man, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all check out that toy and we are just I'm just happy to see to have you here.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, you can watch that phot interview on my YouTube channel way up with you and make sure you check out Glad you Came. That album is out tomorrow. And if you haven't seen Stommy for Christmas on b et Plus, check that out as well. And when we come back, of course, you guys have the last word. I know, you got a lot to say. It's way up.
Speaker 4: You got the phone tapping to get your voice heard with the word here is the last word on way Up with Angela?
Speaker 2: What's up his way up with Angela?
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: And before we get into the last word, I just want to give a big shout out to the Black Chamber of Arizona. I'll be there for their twenty six annual Pinnacle Awards gala. I'm actually hosting the gala and I'm getting an award, so I love that for me, but I'm excited for that as we talk about community, we talk about small businesses, economic empowerment, funding, all of the things.
Speaker 2: I will be there tomorrow, so check it out. What a day it's not happening today.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's gonna calm down because when people are emotional and their feelings, they go to social media.
Speaker 2: They post a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 3: But they do have a child together, they do have the Golden Child Remy Min and Papoose, and I feel like taking that into consideration, a lot of these posts are gonna come down, right.
Speaker 8: Well, the posts won't come down, but the blaws already picked them up.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's gonna live on forever, but at some point and they live together, right, They're still good. They still live together all right, So I'm sure there's still some type of at least respect for each other. But anyway, a lot of you guys, I think, definitely called to weigh in on that for the last word. Also, Mario was here with us and he cleared a lot of things up. He's got a new album coming out tomorrow. Glad you came, and make sure you check out Styleley for Christmas on BT Plus.
Speaker 2: And of course it's your show, so you have the last word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, the love hate relationship I had with my kids' father. When we first met, it was a lot of wine and dine. I thought I was head over hill and then he changed drastically and the three years we were together, towards the end, if it wasn't for the kids.
Speaker 11: I would have been less.
Speaker 5: But then after leaving and realizing that I would be a lot happier than single, I still hated him, unfortunately, But then when I let go of that hate, I realized that I was even happier, and I realized that it was just consuming my life and affecting the relationship with him and the kids.
Speaker 10: So I just feel like anybody who's going through that.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be hard, but make sure you let go and just do you and do whatever's best for you and your family or whoever
Speaker 4: Going way out or out turnout with Angela ye