Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by all State. Some people just know they could save hundreds on car insurance by checking all State first, Like you know to check the date of the Big Game first before you accidentally buy tickets on your twentieth wedding anniversary and have to spend the next twenty years of your marriage making up for it. Yeah, checking first is smart, So check all State first for a quote that could save you hundreds. You're in good hands with All States Savings. Very terms apply All State Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Northbrook, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Welcome in What's Right with Nick Wright. Episode one, Massive Day, Huge night in the NBA Last night. We will get to that. It is a huge day for this show. This is our final show before Demonse move sale. So Demanse's going to be off the show for a couple months as he gets settled in Los Angeles. His sister Deora, who you guys met last week, will take the baton from him at some point during today's show. All of that's happening. Also while we are on the air right now, Tiger Woods is in the sand. On two at Augusta, Nashvill I do believe last year when we started this show, it was right around this time Master's Weekend. It's where we introduced Nick's Golf Corner, which was beaten in popularity only by Nick's Tennis Corner. I would imagine if you're watching us live on YouTube right now, we greatly appreciate it. But I understand if you're locked into the Masters and therefore you're watching us later or listening later. However, I will give you shot by shot updates.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that says about our show, what we're missing to watch right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's been a year plus and you still don't understand the import of augusta national, of Tiger going for his sixth green jacket for a sixteenth major. Tiger just punched out of the bunker on two, so it's not gonna be an eagle opportunity. The drive sprayed a little right, nice par on one for Tiger. But we'll save all that for later in the show because I have a special present for you, as it is your final show. Don't you don't yet know what it is. We don't have the YouTube plack one hundred thousand subscribers. I wish we had that hopefully you will get it when you're in Los Angeles. But let's get to the actual show, Demons. Here's what is not on today's show. Not on today's show. Tyreek Hill saying he's going to be the Chief's worst enemy. Angel Reese taking upon herself to turn down the White House invitation. Baby maybe simmer a bit Angel, a big Angel rhes fan on your side on almost all of this, maybe a little over it over indexed on the exposure post title saying we'll go to the Obamas and the Ravens might draft a quarterback in round one.
Speaker 3: Talk about that last show, even though that Jill Biden invited both teams to the White House.
Speaker 2: The reason we didn't talk about it was because by the time we were on the air, the White House had said that wasn't a real invite, the actual White House, Like Jill Biden's not in charge of inviting those things. So by the time we were on the air, the White House had given us statement like Jill was trying to be supportive, but we only invite the champions to the team. I'm not sure if Angel got that message. Again. The I thought Jill's comment was I thought her heart was in the right place.
Speaker 3: Thought the sportsmanship.
Speaker 2: No, her comment about inviting the loser to the White House as well. Thought her heart was in the right place. I shouldn't call her Jill the first Lady United States. Her heart was in the right place. But I thought it was ill timed. I think Amejelies understandably feeling herself a bit. I thought her comment was a little mistimed. Don't love it and go ahead.
Speaker 3: Wait, So it was like calling the press, like is calling Joe or Barrock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're supposed to call it. Yeah, you're not supposed to call him Joe or Brock. Yeah, the President Biden, President Obama. You know, you get to be called president even when you're no longer the president. So it's still President Obama, the first Lady, but you know, first Lady Biden. How you know, Madam Biden. I'm not certain Kamala Harris's husband is the second Gentleman instead of the second lady, first one we've ever had. Yeah, it's a pretty cool thing. Doug Emhoff is his name. All right, Let's get to the show. What's first up? Demanse. Let's just get to the show, all right, man.
Speaker 3: Everybody got really excited when the Lakers beat the Jazz in overtime. Oh, stop it in overtime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Lebron dropped thirty seven, five and six and hit the game winner, and everyone it's like, oh, Lebron's afraid to go to the basket because he doesn't want to get felled. And in the last minute overtime he hit two free throws then hit the game winning layup. He also scored nine points in overtime at age thirty eight and year twenty coming off an injury.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, all right, Getting excited about that is a little like getting excited about Tiger Oh going for par.
Speaker 2: Okay, But anyone that knows anything about golf knows Tiger, even twenty five years into his career, gets he has a little nerves on the first hole of majors, and often Bogie's the first hole, puts himself in a hole, sprays that first drive to the right. Everybody that knows anything knows that. So a par at one at Augustin National in twenty twenty three is a good thing. But go ahead.
Speaker 3: But the Lakers lost to the Clippers last night, Yeah, right, Lebron and Anthony Davis playing, Yeah, pretty crazy? So the Lakers are in the play in as of today. It could change. Afterwards, Lebron basically admitted that they had no chance of beating the Clippers back to back. Okay, he called this game a scheduling conflict. Yeah, what a winning attitude.
Speaker 2: Okay, stup, you know what, This is no way for our professional relationship to I shouldn't say end, but pause with a total. You are being set up. You are being set up for failure by our Charlatan producers. So let me.
Speaker 3: Ron set himself up for failure when he said he can't beat the Clippers.
Speaker 2: Okay, here is There are such things in the NBA as a schedule loss. So a schedule loss is when one team is at a massive rest advantage. So the Lakers the night before last were in Utah. We're in Utah and then they come to LA for the game. The Clippers just had their longest break of the season, not including the All Star break. They had not played since April first, which is why the Lakers simply should not have played Lebron or Anthony Davis last night. Because yes, the Lakers had they won last night. That everyone says, here's what people were getting wrong. If the Lakers went undefeated the rest of the way, beat the Clippers, beat the Suns, beat the Jazz. Everyone's like, oh, they control their destiny for the sixth seed, and now they're the seventh seed. But that is not accurate. If the Lakers had gone three to oher and beaten the Clippers, the Suns, and the Jazz, they would not be the sixth seed. They would be the five seed. Okay, And you don't want to be the five seed. You don't want to play Phoenix when they're their healthiest right now, they would be a diz. You would, I believe you would rather be in the play in and play and play, have to play a do Ordi game, one extra game and be the seventh seed and playing either Sacramento or Memphis in round one, assuming you win the playing game, then be the five Tigers. Approach on two about I'm gonna call its rolling. I'm gonna call it about thirty six feet from the hole. He's gonna have a tough two putt for par on a par five.
Speaker 3: Not ideal.
Speaker 2: Uh, You you don't want to be the five. So the reason I encourage the Lakers to sit there, guys, last night, take the loss. Let the Clippers get very you know, almost lock up the five seed, assuming they don't lose both of their remaining games. And you are gonna be the six if you go two and oh and the and the Warriors lose to the Kings. Or you're gonna be the seven if you go two and oh, maybe even one and one and the Warriors beat the Kings. That's fine.
Speaker 3: They didn't do that. Though.
Speaker 2: They didn't do that. They played their guys. And here's what what is maybe what I should have led with in the most notable part of this entire game last night. And I can already hear the producers laughing from Los Angeles when I say this, and you rolling your eyes. But I know I'm right. The Lakers have never been scarier than they are this very moment. Oh why am I saying that, folks? I have Victor shaking his head. Hey, Victor, you're in Los Angeles in April. Take your skull cap off. You look like a dope. Here's why the Lakers have never been scarier. Last night, in the first half, Lebron played I believe, the worst half of basketball I've maybe ever seen him play. He had four turnovers, he was one of six from the field. Russell Westbrook was taunting him more on Russ in a moment, and he had three points. He finished the game it well, forget how he finished the game. In the second half of that game, where Kawhi played every single minute on a back to back, where the Lakers exhausted, was Lebron coming off an injury. In the second half, he had thirty points on twelve of fourteen shooting, and it was for the entire league a shot across the bow of even in year twenty, even at thirty eight, even on tired legs, I can still get to a level that only three other guys in the whole league can get to, Giannis, Steph and Durant. That's it, those three and Lebron. If there was ever a time for Lebron in that second half yesterday to make sure he kept his double digit streak alive, which is over eleven hundred games, get to his ten points, and rest for the night, that was the night instead. I think, in part because Russ wouldn't stop talking trash, pointing at him after every made basket, doing all the Russ things he was doing, I think Lebron wanted to see if they could execute a twenty four point comeback, and they did, by the way, get it to seven a couple times, but they didn't have it. But they also didn't need I would argue, you want to win that game. You don't want to be the five seed. Now, if you really don't want to win, you should arrested your guys. I think that was a mistake by Darbnham. Now I want to talk about Russ for a moment. Russell Westbrook finished the game six of twelve from the field, fourteen points for assists, three turnovers. Russell Westbrook in the first two minutes of that game was three of three, eight points, one assist, zero turnovers. In the final forty five final forty six minutes of that game, Russ looked like Lakers Russ. He was three of nine from the field, oh of two from three, oh of one from the foul line, as many assists as turnovers three to three, and had six points. I am conflicted on how I feel about Russ's performance last night, because I like Russ as an all time great, because he is an all time great, and I understand his anger that he feels. Lebron at the end wanted him gone. I understand that for the reason Lebron wanted him gone was because Russ refused to acknowledge his strengths and his limitations, leaned into his limitations, ignored his strengths, would not commit himself defensively, would not find a way this offseason to see if he could become even a passable shooter. And it is the stubbornness that led to him last night being great early is the exact same stubbornness that has made him who he is. But it is also the stubbornness as to why he has not been able to age gracefully into a role player and listen his energy. The Clippers were up fifteen to two immediately. That was because of Russ's energy. The rest of the way, it was a dead even game, and so they won the game in the first three minutes. That was because of us. But the lack of, in my opinion, self awareness that you're not gone from the Lakers because you and Lebron went out to dinner together and you offended him and he turned on it. You're gone from the Lakers because you had a season and a half to show you could be a part of winning basketball in that role. Tiger saves part not a disaster on par five second hold. You could show you could be a part of winning basketball, and.
Speaker 3: You couldn't show it.
Speaker 2: It's a job and you have to understand your role. And here's the other part that I would think would be noteworthy for us. The Lakers were shopping you all year. Man all year, no one wanted you in the league unless the Lakers would include first round picks nobody. Then the team you got traded to immediately paid you to go away, and that the Clippers picked you up. And good listen, he's actually since Paul George has been out, he's played. He had one great game with No Kawhi when he got to be you know the old Russ where I'm gonna do everything. But if you watched the game last night, after that opening stretch, all the old Russ limitations were there, The spacing limitations were there, the defensive limitations were there. And he he just doesn't have, in my opinion, the self awareness that he needs. And I think he is going to if they do play the Suns in Round one, going to take it like a personal battle with him and Chris Paul and him and Kevin Durant, and I think it will be bad for the Clippers because he is Yeah, because he's not that level of player anymore, and he doesn't anymore. The energy and athleticism he was exhibiting to open that game was remarkable. He's too old to be able to keep that level up throughout. As soon as we got to the first TV timeout, he was done caring about defense. He was done doing any of the things that he was that they need him to do for that team to be long term successful. So no, I don't. I'm sure that was a great moment for him. But if I am the Lakers, given how I saw Lebron played, given the fact that I don't want the five seeds, and given the fact that because of what's happened with the Grizzlies and the Kings, the Kings are still alive for the two, I think they want the two. And the grit and the Kings, I believe we'll see are gonna play their guys Friday night. If the Kings play their guys Friday night, I believe they beat the Warriors. Then the question is can the Lakers go two to zero beating the Suns and the Jazz, The Jazz is Game eighty two, the Jazz will have been eliminated. The Lakers will won that game. The Suns. Now, this is where the schedule evens out. The Suns will be on a back to back. The Suns played tonight against Denver. If the Suns play their guys tonight, I do not think they're playing Kevin Durant on a back to back on Friday, and I think the Lakers win Friday, the Warriors lose Friday, and then the Lakers win Sunday, and the Lakers of the six sees, playing either the Grizzlies or the Kings. We'll see how that matchup ends up being and the Warriors fall to the plan. But even if the Lakers fall to the plan, I would rather be there than playing this fully functional Suns team that right now looks terrified. All right, go ahead, demonse, nothing I got nothing to have there. No, Well, let's go to the next topic.
Speaker 3: Oh all right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: And b dismantled my Celtics on Tuesday with a fifty two point game. Yeah. Uh. Doc Rivers declared him as the MVP, and most people tend to agree. Yeah, considering you claim Jokic was undeserved.
Speaker 2: Piped it. Tiger right down the fairway on three piped it.
Speaker 3: Super exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh he out drove, he out drove his holes. Crew, look at the old man. Still got it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, You're play louder than anybody on the field right now.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, golf, there's not a lot of yelling. And it's not the field, it's the course. Have you learned nothing?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, somebody's in a green jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh job buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, considering you claim Joki was undeserving because his team never won anything, how stupid is all this gonna look when Giannis wins the East again?
Speaker 2: Okay you are, it's not gonna look. Why did the Why do the producers today on your last day want you want me to be angry with you and in compare it kind of because of the things they're they're saying. I don't understand that that doesn't seem because I don't even know that you believe that it would look dumb for embiid to win the m v P. They're they're they're setting you up to fail on your last day, to be careful.
Speaker 3: When you go out. I know that it does look bad when, like you know, the m v P doesn't end up doing anything playoffs, agreed.
Speaker 2: It is very different. If it's your first m v P, then your third, right, that's first of all, second of all, I believe, Okay, So I'm okay with that argument. I don't agree with that argument because I believe Jannison embiid right now it is a coin flip and ties should go to the guy who's never won one since in the last forty years. Oh God, dog it, I'm gonna have to Guys who have multiple second place MVP finishes are There's nine of them. Now I'm trying to figure out the second place MVP guys. I'm gonna try to do it. Set him be Deside, Harden, Lebron, Durant, Duncan, Garnett more than once multiple second finishes. This is what I'm saying. Guys who have multiple second place finishes and now I gotta start over. Guys who have multiple second place MVP he finishes are Harden, Lebron, Durant, Duncan, Kobe Garnett, Robinson, Jordan Bird. I don't think Magic had multiple seconds. I think that's your nine. Okay, all of them won an MVP. The only guy in the last forty years. To have multiple seconds and not have won an MVP is Joel emb This would be his third straight seconds. That'd be ridiculous. The only guy who's ever had three straight seconds is Bird. Bird's first nine years in the league, first nine years, first second, or third MVP every single year, pretty unbelievable. But Bird then won three straight one three straight. So history says Embiid should win it like it's his turn. Moments he played Jokic once this year, dropped forty eight on him.
Speaker 3: And cooked him.
Speaker 2: He just had fifty two on eighty percent shooting against the Celtics. He also has a buzzer beater against Portland. National TV stats last forty years, the highest scoring season by a center Embiid this year. Second highest scoring season by a center Embiid last year. So back to back years where the most points ever scored in a year by a center or in the last forty years by a center were Embiid on the scoring point? Who do you think in the last forty years, Demanse, who do you think has averaged more points in a season than Embiid's averaging right now? All of NBA? And you said in the last and last forty years? Who do so, I'll give you some names. You tell me if you think they ever averaged more than Embiad's averaging this year. Lebron, no Durant, No Damian No, no Dame, no Durant Iverson Maybe nope, close, but no. Three guys ever, three guys in the last forty years? Who do you think the three are?
Speaker 3: Shack Nope?
Speaker 2: I just told you Shack No, shan Oh, Kobe, Kobe Yes, Curry, Curry no, Kobe, Harden, Jordan and Jordan if you would have thought about those are the only three who've averaged more points than BED this year. His defense has been off the charts. His team is not great, but really good. He's the MVP.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I bet it at plus three hundred, he's now minus twelve fifty. He's the MVP next Damn man, what that You're mad? You didn't get that.
Speaker 3: I don't ever look for those bets.
Speaker 2: Though I haven't been on fandom a long time, I know I'm so proud of you. And you're moving to Cali, where it's not legal, it's gonna be great. I'm gonna have to make your bets for you come football season. Which, by the way, Demanse Here's here's gonna be the test of whether or not Demanse becomes a shark better if if when he wants bets, I actually placed them or I just am the house. So because if I'm if I'm the house, it means I think you're a sucker and I just want your losing. If you're a shark better than all and then I would just actually place them for you. And I know people were like, oh, Nick, don't talk about it on the pod to interstate fraud. Bapa ba ba bah. Guys. I understand that in some people's eyes, America is and what it once was. If a father and son are not allowed to place bets for each other, then what does this world come to know? I e the I I dare the Department of Justice to come after me for placing a few wagers for my cross country son. All right?
Speaker 3: Next, the MAVs were on the brink of missing the plan last night. M Kyrie put up nineteen but Kyrie put up nineteen points in the fourth quarter and they beat Sacramento. Yep, it's a big team to beat at this point. Are you happy your Slovenia's son is still alive, is still alive for the season, or worried that Katie might have been Kyrie K. Sorry, yeah, Kyrie may have impressed Dallas enough to keep him around.
Speaker 2: Well listen, I am glad they're alive. It's very simple. For the Maps, they have to go to and zero and they the MAVs, in order to salvage their season, play five consecutive Doward eye games. They're now one and oh one, so they have to win their final two games, which I believe they will. So the MAVs final two games, they are home against the Bulls and then their home against the Spurs, who are the worst team in the league or the worst team in the West. The Bulls are locked in to the ten, so they have nothing to play for. They're about to have to win back, you know what I mean. So the MAVs should go two and oh, which would be three and oh after last night. They then need the Thunder to lose. Once the Thunder are at Utah tonight, Utah is close to eliminated, but not quite quite. So Utah is in an elimination game and then the Thunder play Memphis, and Memphis could need that game to stay the two seed. We'll see what Memphis does prior to that. So if the Thunder lose once and the MAVs go two and zero, then the MAVs are the ten seed, and they will have to be probably Minnesota in round one or in the first play game on the road and then another play in game just to get the eight seed. That whole scenario's unlikely. However, if they do it and we get the MAVs finally clicking against yokicch in round one, oh, it's my dream. It would be my dream. So listen, here's the reality on the MAVs keeping Kyrie not keeping Kyrie. They have panicked to keep Luca. They panicked with the Christaps trade. They panicked when they traded Chris Stabs. They panicked when they didn't give brunts in in reaction not giving brunts in the deal, and then they panicked by trading Kyrie. Sometimes you have a player who's so good, so fast, you act almost irrationally because you're nervous about losing it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I do think they're gonna lose them eventually. I think Luca eventually he's gonna be in Miami Heat. Just feels like that's what's gonna happen. But if they were to somehow sneak into the play in, survive the play in, and then win round one only the sixth ever won versus eight upset or eight versus one upset, maybe that can salvage the year. You guys know, I wouldn't be in the Kyrie business.
Speaker 3: But he was brilliant.
Speaker 2: I got a credit. I mean, he was brilliant last night. He was absolutely phenomenal last night. All right. Next last, Bill.
Speaker 3: Belichick is reportedly shopping Mac Jones around. There's tension between the two, two of them after Jones was unhappy last season. It's probably unhappy because the Patriots had a complete idiot at offensive.
Speaker 2: Let's not use idiot, all right, Dope is better moron again, let's not really two fis in dope feel kinder?
Speaker 3: What about dingus?
Speaker 2: We're not using that either.
Speaker 3: Who really needs to go intow England? Matt Jones or Bill Belichick?
Speaker 2: Okay? The amount of people who are caping for Mac Jones over the greatest coach ever is baffling to me. Now, did Belichick screw up the staff last year? Yes? Has he been bad on the GM part of his job? For a few years now, I would argue, yes.
Speaker 3: He's getting old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but is he still in game one of the best coaches in the league. Yes, Is he still a defensive genius? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Tiger with a scary six footer for Parr again, we just want to be even through nine? Is a little six foot tickler for Parr? Come on, Tiger, Come on, Tiger, it's back. It's back. Oh, and I knew he was gonna miss it. Oh.
Speaker 3: I physically just yawned like it wasn't even like a forced yawn. I think it just naturally came.
Speaker 2: Okay, now he's got a little two foot coming back. Oh that would the tournament would have been over for him. You can't three pup from six feet. Come on, Tiger and Hoveland, who's in his group? Eagled the second, So Hoveland's two under co leader, Tiger's one over. Gotta get it back.
Speaker 3: There in a team, No, they're in his Have you learned nothing?
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about Mac Jones anymore. We play a game, we do a Master's update. Demonse learns that this isn't the Wrter Cup. There are no teams at the Masters, but you have groupings. You go off together and you all play the hole together, or else you got eighty guys playing in this tournament. They can't all play by themselves. What are you thinking? I taught you better than this.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: Quick break Demonse's final half final segment in this studio, which is also my wife's boutique before the big move to LA and then his sister takes over and you know what, you know? You know why I'm optimistic for Diora's future with the pod. See sneak she's wearing Yeah, I do, wearing some fresh bronze Matchinger pops different year but still works. Little Master's update, a game, a farewell to Demanse, a present for Demanse, and Dor's introduction to the Pod. Next. What's right.
Speaker 4: When it comes to towing, Seeing is believing. That's why Chevy Truck's advanced camera technology offers up to eight available cameras for fourteen unique views, so you can focus on the view that really matters. Chevrolet Together, let's drive. Learn more about Chevy Truck's at Chevy dot com Safety. Your driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle owner's mangle for important future limitations and information.
Speaker 2: Is not what I wanted. Tigers in a group with Hobland and Xander Schafflin. Hobland's the leader of the tournament, very early, two under. Shoftley is it one under and just hit his t shot on the par three fourth within three feet. Tiger meanwhile, mishit his and he's got a brutal up and down for park.
Speaker 3: Brutal.
Speaker 2: I mean he's forty five fifty feet from the whole. Shopley's basically tapping in for a birdie.
Speaker 3: Not while what. Denver coach Mike Malone called the Nuggets soft? Wait? What do you they got blown out the game?
Speaker 2: We gotta you know what, pal?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna miss you on this show. Wait what game are we playing today?
Speaker 3: We were playing right or Wrong?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead?
Speaker 3: Uh. Denver coach Mike Malone called the Nuggets soft after they got blown out by the tanking Rockets with Jo Kichen the lineup right or wrong? The Nuggets are too soft? Correct.
Speaker 2: They're a finesse offense only team with a finesse offense only superstar, and I can already see the excuse train coming down the tracks for a guy who's so many of my colleagues swore all year was league MVP for a third straight year. They're the one seed, they're healthy, and nobody believes in them. Demase Western Conference playoff teams. Right now in the standings goes Denver, Memphis, Sacramento, Phoenix, the Clippers, the Warriors, the Lakers, Pelicans, Timbrelves, Thunder. Okay, that's the tech. No, with the MAVs at eleven right now, who would be your pick to win the West? The Grizzlies, the Grizzlies. Okay, if not the Grizzlies. The Grizzlies are out, who do you pick?
Speaker 3: Uh, Lakers or Lakers? Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix?
Speaker 2: Then the Lakers, okay they're out? Who do you pick?
Speaker 3: What you have?
Speaker 2: What did you say? The Warriors are in there? Warriors?
Speaker 3: And then after that? I think, okay, so fIF either and honestly, I might put Denver before the Warriors.
Speaker 2: What about like the Beams? What about the Kings? You don't believe in them? Still mad about dearon Fox cooking you up that summer? It's still better?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: A Fox is cooking him uh to Monte Also, we talked about that on the show The l Yeah. Uh, that guy didn't cook you up. He was on your team. But all right, Hoveland off, you know, he's on the fringe. This is to get to three under, putting from the fringe. Not even close. Hoveland. Oh that's a big mistake, buddy, Oh, a big mistake. He could bogey, he could drop to one under. All right, but they are soft and no one believes in them. And I'm gonna be once again proven right on Joki, okay, on improve next.
Speaker 3: I actually play a little bit of Golden Tea. By the way, I don't believe you pretty good at it. I learned about it when I was building fences. Oh I do believe you.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, now, I do believe you. That is a fence builder game. A hard day, Demonds.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a hard day outside working with your hands, getting dirty into the shift. The guy like the boss of the head. Yeah, there you go. He's like, hey, beers on me, guys, you guys go, they're sweaty.
Speaker 3: This guy would play every day. I didn't play every day, but he would.
Speaker 2: And he had his own file. The record compete. Yeah, yeah, no, that's a that's a game for it. Yeah, all right, there used to be when I was around that age, I wasn't building fences, but after work I would me and my roommate Garrett would go play big Buck Hunter. Yeah, oh what a lag by tiger. All right, we're good, We're good. We're not gonna bogee, We're gonna we've settled. We're within two feet for a park.
Speaker 3: Good deal.
Speaker 2: John Ram putting for eagle after a double on one. John Ram doubled the first. Oh just missed it, could have gotten it all back on two.
Speaker 3: Onto the Lebron James of the football world. Okay, all this talk about the Jets trading for Aaron Rodgers, and yet the deal isn't done. There are rumors of another team swooping in and trading for him in the meantime. Right or wrong, the forty nine ers will trade for Rogers.
Speaker 2: Hold on, how is Ann Rodgers of the Lebron James the football world?
Speaker 3: You know, like Lebron James, always trying to make a scene mixed up, dramatic, which is kind of that way.
Speaker 2: When did you become anti Lebron?
Speaker 3: I like him?
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem like that. You know what I've noticed because Wild.
Speaker 3: Taking like a skip Bayless type of approach situation. All right, again, not talking badly, I like, but you mean.
Speaker 2: Just like kind of looking like kind of finding the holes to poke. Yeah, got it, I understand. I was gonna say something different. What I was gonna say is I think there is a I am so effusively praising Lebron with regularity. I think if people spend enough time around me, they kind of become a little anti. It happened to Wilds. I think it's happened to you. I think it feels like the universe trying to balance things out a bit. But Aaron Rodgers and Lebron, I mean, Lebron's played for a championship ten times and won four of them. Aaron Rodgers played for a championship once and one once. Lebron is considered one of the greatest teammates in NBA history. Aaron Rodgers, Yeah, I know what you ad meant, but I'm not gonna let it stay. Lebron James is at best, the greatest player in the history of his sport, at worst, the third greatest in the history of his sport. Aaron Rodgers at worst is the third best quarterback in the history of his own franchise. So let's all point with his own franchise, Bart Starr, look up some Bart Starr numbers.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: I want the other guy, Brett Farr.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, broh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Bart Starr is the one you hadn't heard of. But I'm Rodgers probably actually the best.
Speaker 3: But some would argue that we'm on earth with the forty nine Ers trade for Aaron Rodgers with their quarterback Dolomit that they already had.
Speaker 2: Because they wouldn't have a quarterback Dilima anymore. But I don't think they're going to He's gonna go to the Jets. This is just a staring contest that the I think the Jets believe the Packers will blink before the draft because the Packers need draft compensation this year. All right, next, all right?
Speaker 3: Last night, Mark Cuban said Jalen Brunson gave the MAVs no chance to negotiate with him in free agency. I feel really bad for Luca. By the way, that's not exactly true. Now they have Kyrie for better or for worse, right or wrong, Brunson would make Dallas a title contender.
Speaker 2: Well, listen the sliding doors of if they had kept Brunson, they wouldn't have traded for Kyrie, they would have had better defense, they would have been able to keep Dori Anthony Smith.
Speaker 3: It would have been more of the team that they had from last team from.
Speaker 2: Last year plus Tim Hardaway June, you're coming back from injury. They made the conference finals. I don't know. I listen, Luca has got to own some of this, you know, Luca, he talked about how exhaustil a.
Speaker 3: Lot of weight. Dude. I saw what he looked like when him and Brunson were like first together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's not in the greatest shape now. Some of that helps him because the background all that. But he's also nicknamed Huka Doncic for a reason. The guy smokes, eats poorly, and is wearing down. Yeah. So two years ago.
Speaker 3: He played and I don't like Joey played basketball and he were like I used to yeah, buddy, Well, but also two.
Speaker 2: Years ago to Monday he plays. Then there's the Olympics, right, and he's a one.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He gets Slovenia to the semi finals of the Olympics, which is unbelievable. Then immediately the season starts again and they get all the way to the conference finals. Then there's the World Championships. He's playing with Slovenia again, and then this season he needs to be in better shape and he's got to own some of that and his historyonics and whining I think sometimes infect the team in a negative degree. I think lucas an amazing, transcendent player. He also has to own. They're the eleven seed right now, just like Dame has to own some of this. Did the teams do them wrong and not building the right team around them? Yes, But it's one thing. If it's like it's not fair to ask a guy to carry a team to the to the title without a very good team around it, it is fair to ask him to carry him to the playoffs maybe win or round, you know what I mean? Like that is fair?
Speaker 3: All right? Next, speaking of Mark, Yeah, you ever thought about, like, uh, you know, how champoline parks don't stay open late, Like what if they had like late night champoline places where you can also get drinks and stuff?
Speaker 2: What is that you said? Like, Okay, that's why you said, speaking Mark Cuban, all right, is.
Speaker 3: That a bad idea. Well, I think it'd be awesome. Drug basketball trampoline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the Yeah, I mean that's the problem is. I think the liability would be tough. I think it'd be tough to get someone to ensure that. Uh, please tell me that wasn't the tiger that just hit into the pine straw I was looking at. That's the pine needles that fall the pine straw. Come on, buddies, it's Augusta nationals pine straw. I was listening to de Monte's idea. Yeah, I don't think that you would get someone to ensure that. I think the liability would be a little too high.
Speaker 3: Anybody's gonna die, well and people get hurt, sober like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I don't think we.
Speaker 3: Can do kids, you know, grown adults watching.
Speaker 2: Try to get John Shark tang pitch it all right, that wasn't tiger Tiger? Now, Oh, Tiger likes it. Tiger's not even watching it when he hits it and then just goes and picks up the t oh strike down the middle of a fair way. Oh, this is where you get it back, all right? Next to mom?
Speaker 3: All Right, we don't have any rules on this. Show, but we're in danger of violating one. MLB introduced to pitch clock, and game times are being drastically reduced, right or wrong because of the pitch clock. Nick may talk baseball. No, no chance.
Speaker 2: I mean come to the playoffs. Maybe a little bit, if there's something super interesting. Guys, I am not gonna be good on things I'm not interested in and I'm not interested in. Listen. I like the changes Major League Baseball is made. I'm not a big if we are a higher. If we are ranking sports by my interest, it goes professional football one, professional basketball a very close to it. Then goes if we are being honest, tennis and golf are a third and fourth. And then what's that DOORA no go ahead? What would you say? Hot, No, I'm not you know, the hockey would not make the list. Then after tennis and golf, we would be to college football. Then we would beat a baseball, Then we would be to college basketball, and then we would be I guess to hockey. But I'm not leave car. Yeah, I'm not into NASCAR either. Everyone says I need to watch Drive to survive Formula one thing not into it, not unto race cars.
Speaker 3: I think a new rule for the MLB should be if you get to a base before the ball is caught, if you hit it really high in the sky, you should be able to stay there.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that would that would be a massive change. The pop flies are actually singles. Now, that would be.
Speaker 3: A not actually single if you didn't get there before the guy caught it.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're anyone's gonna be able to get a double before a ball is caught on the fly. Maybe I'm wrong you think a guy could get a double get to.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that if you.
Speaker 2: You're saying a single, you're saying that a guy should be able to get a single on pop play. That that's a different sport. All right, Demanse, are you ready? I think this is your last question in that seat?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How are you feeling like Will Smith on that last episode of Fresh Prince?
Speaker 2: What's that the house?
Speaker 3: It's just like with his hands in his pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you're feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people are in here.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, what's the question.
Speaker 3: So we talk a lot about power rankings, standings and Nick's kids, one of whom is Slovenian. But only one question matters right now, right or wrong. Demanse has moved to Lahe reopardized his standings his favorite child.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, demonse, do I historically have I had a favorite?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Do your is offended?
Speaker 3: Door has always believed she's the favorite? Oh yeah, I mean it's possible.
Speaker 2: So and do your is now mouthing, well, you you're gonna have your moment here in a second, So you're thing. You love all your children. You love all your children differently, and they all have different strengths and weaknesses. Demanse has some talents.
Speaker 3: Some.
Speaker 2: Developed by hard work, some god given, unlike anything I have in a lot of ways, And Demanse also has some I don't even want to call them weaknesses, just differences from me that have made it at a time I wasn't able to kind of like parents or help Demanse on certain life things. The way probably would have been the best because we kind of operate so differently. And because of that, once Demanse was done playing high school basketball, we didn't have like the opportunity for a lot of like real closeness unless there was like our longest closest conversations happened when bad things had happened because you were doing your own thing. I could you know what I mean, Like on your regular day to day life or dating life or whatever, you operate differently than me, so we really it was unfortunate. There was a few year period where it felt like except for like on holidays, you and I only had like real long serious talks when like something bad had happened and you needed a parent's help, which is what a part of growing up is. And that always made me sad, but I didn't know what to do. This has changed that in a way that has been like the greatest thing ever where you and I found another common interest in that watching football together and then a common goal of creating the best podcast possible to where the audience really likes it. And we were in Aruba walking outside the hotel and somebody stopped Demonse and said, I love you on the show. To the point to where my boss is at Fox when they want you out in la Because if people don't know, Demonse has a regular nine to five job for Fox and what do we call the research department? I don't even know what.
Speaker 3: It would like. Research?
Speaker 2: You do like ratings and data. I mean the okay, content coordinating department or content coordinator in the content department there needs to be in person for it. And so when he was going when he was planning to go out there, there was I thought, you know, there's a real question about what are we going to do for the pod And the Boss has made it clear that by you know, come the end of summer, we want to make sure Demontay is back on the show because he's an integral part of the show. It's awesome and you've earned it and you've done a great job. And so the present that I have for you is I'm not gonna make you sit through this week this year's Master's Corner. Your sister is gonna take over for that. But on a serious note, I am so incredibly proud of you. I have loved this so much and it's been one of the greatest gifts of my life is to be able to do this with you. And I'm so glad that you did a good enough job with it, because I'm gonna be honest, if you had done a job or even just a mediocre job, whether it was the boss is doing or my own doing, that I put on them. We would have used your move to La as a reason to exit you from the construction. It was great, you did great, but you're not here anymore. It's find yourself the job. And that was on the board as a possibility when we started, not because I don't love you, but because this is a professional enterview. But you crushed and I'm proud of you and I love you. And the next time everyone sees Demons, you'll be in a fancy LA studio in the meantime, Now we do a handoff from you to your sister, and do Youora get demand's block in the camera? I think a bit? Do Youora? Come take a seat? Yeah right now, come take a seat. Oh let me fix the mic. Sorry about that. Here is Deora sitting down doing a great job. How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm okay?
Speaker 2: What is all right? So you've now watched in person a couple shows and Matt tell me if you ever needs to move a mic a little closer. But what do you think of today's show so far?
Speaker 5: I think it's okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh Deora, you can put that in your ear that way? You have an earpiece other ear?
Speaker 3: Baby? Uh?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for the most exciting segment we do all year. It's the Thursday Master's Corner.
Speaker 5: You know I don't like golf.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you're gonna like it after this. It's such a all right, So Masters started today. The Demonds's not into it. Do you want to read the Let go ahead.
Speaker 5: The only thing that I really know about the Masters and golf and jacks that's pretty boring spoils.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I'm not gonna let that stand. So here's the deal. We've got Tiger going for his sixth Green Jacket and his sixteenth major. Jack Nicholas, of course, has the record at eighteen. It looked forever like Tiger was going to be stuck at fourteen because he had the car accident, he had the divorce, he had another car accent, he had the dui, he had all of this stuff. And then in twenty nineteen, like a phoenix from the ashes, he rises and wins the and wins his fifth green jacket. Remarkable performance is the green jacket like the it's the Yes, the members of Augusta National get green jackets. You win the Masters, you get a green jack. Only Jack has more Jack Nicholas he has six, Tiger s five. It's the there are four majors a year. Four turns them out of the most US Open, PGA Championship, British Open, or just the Open as you call it, and the Masters British Op can get the Cleric Jug PGA Championship, you get the Wannamaker Trophy. This is the exact.
Speaker 5: SuDS like such a loser, the exact reaction that your brother had, and I'm here to tell you it's awesome.
Speaker 2: And here's the other thing. Everyone calls golf boring false.
Speaker 5: That must meant action.
Speaker 2: Because there's so many people on the course. Here's the thing people don't think football is boring. In a whole three and nine power football game, in all three and a half hour football game, there's like twenty two minutes of actual plays being run. Golf guy takes shot, next guy takes shot, next guy takes shot, because you have people golfing all over the course, all at different times.
Speaker 5: But the fun thing about those other sports is that there's people cheering when these things happen, and golf everyone's just like.
Speaker 2: Ya, golf club, Well, then you'd really like the Phoenix Open or the Waste Management Open in Phoenix. People drink beers, they throw beers, there's loud rockets, bears. I'm just telling you, if you if you now what I thought you were gonna say, is those other sports have a defense people don't like sometimes sports they don't have a defense. You don't have someone trying to stop you. But you know who the defense is? The course, the course? Yeah, yeah, oh it's great. So if people would like the Master's update as we sit here right now this moment, hold on, is that Sergio Garcia, Sergio tie it tied for the lead at two under, good for him, Hovelin Shopley. Is that Adam Scott Adam Scott all also at two under along? Oh, a lot of people are two under. Justin Thomas. Justin Thomas has probably been a bit of a this point. Was supposed to be a little better than he was, and he needs to get over the hump. If you will, what Justin Thomas the start it start. He's got kind of like the perfect golfer physique for the modern golfer, but has never done great at the Masters that only has one top five, unlike the PGA where he's won twice. But that's the only major.
Speaker 4: Is one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: So can I just like take a nap while you finished talking about all this because it seems like you're going to be going on for a minute here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So no, you need you need to be engaged. What did I tell you? What was the Oh? Hold on, a tiger is just giving himself all these impossible tuputts. This is about a fifty five footer for Birdie. Oh boy, he's still won over. He left that. I'm gonna call it five and a half feet short. That is a tester for par It's a tester. We got the images of demands sleeping. We'll have fun photoshops for door at a later date. That the Masters, Oh, we have a new leader, Cam Young. Back to back to back birdies to open the tournament. How about that? The other thing to involved with this year's Masters, you have to live tour golfers and the PGA Tour golfers. It's so exciting. And I've got to tell you, man, Easter Sunday. What a day, and what a day we're gonna be with my side of the family. Everyone's gonna be doing all this stuff. And we've got the last day of the NBA season and Sunday at Augusta National. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm bummed out. Tomorrow during the TV show, Tiger's gonna be playing, luckily today, he's gonna be done by the right around the time we get on the air, and hopefully he's still in it.
Speaker 5: Wait, it's still gonna be going on by that time.
Speaker 2: It's four days. Golf tournaments for four days. You play Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 5: They last today.
Speaker 2: For all the golfers, like a thirty in the morning's about six at night.
Speaker 5: So unfortunate.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, It's great, It's NonStop content. It's wonderful. So the way the cut works is you play Thursday and Friday and then they cut the field in half. That's why it's called the cut. Bottom half you're out of here. You get no money, you get nothing. You don't even get to finish the weekend. Top half, playing for a green jacket, playing for a green jacket. You know what this sarcasm we're gonna talk. I told you the advice I gave you because you're not a big sports fan was you are an actress. You are a performer, and your role over this next six weeks is to feign enthusiasm for the topics at hand.
Speaker 5: There's no enthusiasm when it comes.
Speaker 2: To okay, well you know what, Yeah, okay, we've got Demonse. Now, Demonse is so camera time starved, he's now talking off camera. But go ahead, what's your take here? Demonse is saying the most exciting place for golfers. They're not that amped up. Okay again, and even the even the fist was a Tiger thing. Pre Tiger, there wasn't only much of that, all right, So here's the deal. You guys are not that into it. That's fine. The audience is I don't know if I do know, the audience is uh. Speaking of the audience, put in your questions for me, do you or will read them in the chat in just a moment. But first is a critical moment. Tiger trying to avoid another three putt bogee went, Tiger. We can't have two three putts on the first six holes just to stay at one over no disaster, lipped out a snap disaster. Tiger two three pup bogies on the opening six now is really gonna have to rally just to be in it after round one This is not what I want it. I just want Tiger to be in it on the weekend. He's old, his body's breaking down. But Augusta National he can navigate the course in a way no one else can. That's how he won it in twenty nineteen. All right, thank god he made the three point two over bogie on par four, three and five. Now we're at a par three sixth. He's got it. Gotta stick this drive to within seven feet. Quick break, I answer your questions. We talk masters next, What's Right?
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Robles, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirell Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Canavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: Welcome Back in What's Right with Nick Wright Episode one, one hundred and forty plus all the episodes that we've done for the top fifty players last fifty years, so we've known about one hundred and sixty of these. Demonse has been a part. If we've done call it one sixty, Demonse has been a part of one hundred and fifty four of them thereabouts. He's now going to Los Angeles, yours taking over temporarily. Then Deiana, our youngest in your mom will fill in a bit in the summer. You will fill in a bit in the summer, and then Demanse will be back. We are awaiting Tiger's drive on the par three six. It's a massive moment in this tournament for me. In the meantime, as we always do in the C block, we will answer your listener questions. Yep, Diora, are you ready to read these questions off?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am all right, go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay, So first question, Jonathan said, wishing you the best, Monsey, and I'm more than sure that you're going to take the industry by storm and make Nick an even prouder father.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not even a question, but that's very nice. Man. There's Demonse shouting off camera once again, not sure if the MIC's picked it up, but he said, thank you. That was very sweet. All right? Do youorra next again? Dior Demanse's old news to you and me. Now we don't need to worry about him anymore. You and me, let's do it all right.
Speaker 5: Super Nova twenty two said, although the youngest roasted Nick the hardest.
Speaker 2: Oh uh do you're a for the win? Even though the youngest roasted Nick the hardest, that it wasn't it was more of a stickt it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's all right.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's your first day. It's your first day. There's gonna be some pitfalls or whatever. She's just listen to me, just you know what I mean, stick with my advice and you're gonna do just fine. All right? What did Thor say?
Speaker 5: Thor said, is there anyone worth taking versus taking versus the field and the masters this year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no. Those days are over the days of tiger versus the field, of anyone versus the field. Those days are long long gone. My non tiger pick would have been John Rahm, and maybe it still would be. But he did double the first hole. He then did go back to back right. Tigers, All right, sit sit, sit, all right. We like it. We like it. We're about fourteen feet away backside of the green on six. That's a makeable putt. If you're gonna miss, that's where you want to miss. Can get one back and at least won't have another bogie. We got a calm. The problem for Tiger is sometimes one bad shot becomes three bad shots because he gets frustrated. He was telling it to sit. It did sit very good?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh do you are? Let's let's read Kevin de Trucker's question. What did he ask?
Speaker 5: What's the worst for your career? Jimmy g wins the title, Jokic wins the title, or le Bron wins the title.
Speaker 2: Well, so people weren't watching last week. I said, Lebron winning the title is actually maybe long term bad for me, because I once it becomes and it will at some point the universally regarded opinion that he's the greatest player ever. The fact that I'm the person saying he's the greatest player else.
Speaker 5: Can argue it anymore?
Speaker 2: Right, exactly right. I need there to be resistance to it. But the more I think about it, I think these Jordan acolytes, even if Lebron wins this year, will still argue Jordan. They'll look like fools, but they'll still argue Jordan. So I think the worst for me is probably Jokic, because I've been so adamant that he is not the level of player other people have made him out to be, and because I've taken so many shots and other media members about that, and I think those media members would come for me. I don't have to be bad for my career, but I think I have to deal with a lot of bs. All right, Uh, David Demalski's got a question.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Okay, would you rather be a GM of an NBA team as soon as this summer and get your draft brownie or get that illustrious NBA MVP vote.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd love to be the GM of the NBA team. All right, I'm going to reveal something to the audience what I don't know. So I have an opportunity to invest. I don't want to give the details, but I have an opportunity to invest in an international basketball team. And part of my role in the ownership group would be hiring the GM, evaluating the GM and some player of owls And I don't know like, I'm still debating whether or not I'm gonna do it. Part of that's probably gonna, you know, to be determined on remember how do you or yesterday I told you to be checking your portal to see if you have any scholarship offers because I might need to dip into, you know, some fun stuff by interesting. So if you get some scholarships, No, my wife knows. My wife knows that this is on the board. But I just you know, as far as how liquid am I right now? A lot of my cash on hand right now is earmarked for do your education quotation? Well, if Diora gets scholarships or if do Youora decides, you know what, I live in New York City. I want to be an actress.
Speaker 5: But I'll be in California.
Speaker 2: Well, but not if you don't go to college, if you're just like, you know what, I'm gonna go out for Broadways.
Speaker 5: That's want everyone to know. If I were to suddenly say to my dad, I don't want to go to college anymore, I think it'd.
Speaker 2: Be I think it'd be a fight. Well, I would have agreed with you a couple of weeks ago, but now that I might need a few hundred thousand dollars to invest in this basketball team. We could maybe have the conversation. Again, you would need a plan. I would need to hear about the audition schedule, how you're going to get on Broadway, these types of things. But being a GM of basketball team is a lifelong dream. And let's be honest, when Lebron buys that team in Vegas, like I could maybe be a part of the front office and someway.
Speaker 5: Are you sure you guys are close like that?
Speaker 2: Lebron and I are not close like that. Maverick and I are closed like that, and Maverick will be a part owner. I'd at least get an interview. I'd at least get be able to interview for a front office position that much, I know? Now would I? You know, am I in a position where it makes sense for me to accept anything, you know under president of basketball Operations? Probably not? I mean an incredibly high profile, well paying job.
Speaker 3: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I can't go, like, you know, be assistant to the traveling secretary. I'lat George Costanza. But if I could run a basketball team, what what's the problem do you are? What's the problem? Why are you laughing, You're.
Speaker 5: Just kind of insane.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, all right, that's fine. Jared Kerner's got a question. Uh, go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 5: So he says that he almost refuses to watch the podcast without you and color coordinated sweatsuits. What happened to keeping it going?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I I may be overestimated the number of color coordinated sweat track suits I had that I felt were show a pro. I'm fifteen of like just the maxul ones. No, just just the matchic Nike ones, but a lot of those are kind of ratty and old, and so I didn't do it. What do you think of how I dress off television?
Speaker 5: I think it's like it's like it's like your own thing mixed with like an Adam Sandler thing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean in Adam Sandler?
Speaker 5: Like the kind of just like huge clothes, like the sweatshirt, sweatpants with like with like your huge like basketball shorts. Like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't wear the basketball shorts outside of the house very often. That's fair. But I'm gonna just send you embarrassed me on the first show. I'm gonna embarrass you for just a moment. Didn't we once? Upon a time, go to a baseball game with some of your friends, and didn't one of them say something about how you.
Speaker 5: Weren't supposed to say.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't have to say.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even supposed to tell.
Speaker 2: You what did what do we don't have to say?
Speaker 3: What was?
Speaker 2: What did one of your friends say about how I dressed? What did they say? Just tell the audience what they said?
Speaker 5: What she She said that she wants to find a man that dresses like my dad.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: So, while maybe some would say, Nick, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is embarrassed that you dress.
Speaker 2: Away that teenagers think is cool. I say it keeps me young.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say teenagers.
Speaker 2: It was just her teenagers. I think it keeps me young. I think keeps me hip. I think it's why you and I can, you know, relate on the same level and talk about what just life life is a cool young person? Okay, all right, all right? Ace Torus said best show today, Nick versus kids, and then Johnston with the most important question. I will let do Orr answer this. Who has the best drip in the family?
Speaker 5: Oh, I think it's between me and mommy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't respect Scoot. I do not think this is a debate. It is your mother.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, obviously like she's she's above me. But I think like.
Speaker 2: You think you're in second place.
Speaker 5: I think I'm more like she's like more fashionable, but I'm more like on the trends, and you know, like I can put a good fit together.
Speaker 2: You know, well, listen, you you have a good sense of style. I assume drip though, also includes jewelry, in which case, well that's not fair. Why not get a job your brother, you have a job. Oh that's well, get a get a job where you get regularly paid. Such a subject. Oh boy, all right, that's today's show. Let's hope the owner of this boutique didn't hear the final five seconds of it. All right, we love you, guys, We appreciate you. Scoot Doora, sorry, sorry, Diora. You're gonna do a great job. Demanse.
Speaker 3: I love you though.
Speaker 2: In my heart, I'm proud of you. I'm gonna miss you when you're in La. See you guys on Tuesday, maybe after Tiger puts on his sixth green jacket, probably, but.
Speaker 3: It would be great.
Speaker 2: What's that fight