Speaker 1: Uh speaking of power moves. Uh, my girlfriend is going to require me to remove this mustache after we record.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you just grew up for the for the record. Yeah yeah yeah, sorry, baby, I gotta show you.
Speaker 1: I gotta show up. Guys. You knows.
Speaker 2: Exactly of all. Thank her for her sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh wow, yeah, ultimate sacrifice.
Speaker 1: For your service.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your man ma'am, Thank you for your service. I will stand up when she enters the room, so.
Speaker 3: We should take these hats off.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm geez sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in the presence of greatness? How long has it been going on? Are you a fast grower?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we said, thank you, thank you for Uh how does why does that sound like the weirdest goddamn euphemism? Yeah, I'm a fast grower, babe, you fast grower mustache. I can just focus real hard and have a mustache. By the end of this episode.
Speaker 3: That's all the veins popping out of your head.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season four, oh three, Episode five of Dirty Guys. Ha ha ha h this production of iHeart Radios Podcasts. We're taking deep to have into American share consciousness. I was just talking about how my voice was like failing me this week. I've noticed, and if I get whatever RFK has from screaming, like they're just like, oh. The only thing that could explain this is if every day you just screamed in a weird German accent for like a couple of seconds.
Speaker 4: Except what you're screaming is probably a different type of German scream than what gave it to him.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right, Yeah, we're happening in private meetings. Yes, yes, it's Friday, August twenty ninth, twenty twenty five, last episode of August. I would assume, yeah, I don't think we're recording this weekend, and then it's a long weekend, so it's gonna be fucking March second, is that right?
Speaker 3: We come back, it might be March March second in like a lion out like a ham.
Speaker 2: My name is Jack O'Brien AKA. Now I'm not trying to be rude, but these vaccines be killing you the way Big Pharma trying to shoot whip feet us up and you it's the RFK, A mission hot and fresh pox transmission disease is coming from Bobby. Got every man in here twitch and that one courtesy of Charles on We Fromage on the Discord, and courtesy of Kylie Airs and paulvi Ganalon and our conversation yesterday where we somehow landed on the uber problematic character of R. S. Kelly.
Speaker 5: Sorry sorry, that's so good. Yeah, I'm so jealous of that. It's crazy Kelly is Yeah mine as well. Might as well throw them together. Also great name, Charles on Wei Fromage. I love the idea that the Ian French chuck e cheese stands for on whe or n y as I once pronounced that word on this show.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always, uh not as always thrilled to be joined. We made a personnel change, we made a that's right, I hit my right arm.
Speaker 1: You're mighty right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I could tell. I could tell. We ran into each other at the Open. I'm wearing a US Open hat that I bought there and a big foam finger that you are I bought there.
Speaker 3: You type so slowly now, because that's stupid.
Speaker 2: Finger throw to be joined in our second seat temporarily by a brilliant comedium writer, actor Coiner of the phrase plumpers to describe his jacked thighs. Autocorrect keeps trying to change it to plumbers because it knows that the word plumpers shouldn't exist. But it's like a curse from another dimension.
Speaker 4: Please welcome by and eyed Phil keeps coming through my screen every single type that word in.
Speaker 2: The brilliant, the hilarious, the riding of retcumbent bike in short shorts. It's Blake wax Lis. This is.
Speaker 6: I can't hear anything, all right, well, good, good, good good.
Speaker 3: It was a tear mar getting surgery without an anesthetic.
Speaker 1: Voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was our Kelly. Yeah it was Kelly. It was r F Kelly. Blake can explain what it was.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to know. Well, I'll sing it later, all right.
Speaker 3: Cool, It was just piano man. I was started playing Billy Joel's piano man.
Speaker 1: We can't clipped for the right, Yeah, we got Joel is all over it.
Speaker 2: Billy Joel is a time cop. He can come back from the future and.
Speaker 1: All he listens to this show to make sure we're not playing piano man.
Speaker 2: That's what he does.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 4: And finally, and he, by the way, has like spoam fingered sized fingers on each every single one of his fingers and that's how he plays the piano so well.
Speaker 2: He does have there's a new documentary about Billy Joel that is very long and also like it's it's kind of amazing how much it's like, you know, in like bad move like bad musician biopics where they'll be like, and I came to a crossroads, and that's when I wrote the song Crossroads. I'm I'm referring, of course, to the Bone Thugs and Harmony, a biopic which is way Billy Joel, though he keeps being like, so I was, you know, going to New York on the Hudson river line, and I wrote It's just like the things are so autobiographical, just like so directly ripped from his life. He's just like looking around him writing songs and he's like, so, I was at this bar where I was the man who played the piano, and he took some poetic license.
Speaker 1: And someone looked at me and said, what are you gonna do with that piano? Man?
Speaker 2: Man, man, man, what are you doing here? It turns out they said that because I was there on the wrong night. Yes, anyways, I thought it was a good line, so I just recorded it into the song. But he does have in addition to giant foam fingers, he has a vape that is in the shape of a giant cigar. Did you notice that he's vaping the whole time? But like with a giant cigar that is just I don't know, like he's like, you know, what would actually be way cooler than vaping is smoking a cigar that is essentially a.
Speaker 3: Builda but with vape juice in it, not tobacco exactly, not the thing people smoke cigars because, you know it, like cigars are only enjoyed because of how thick and brown they are.
Speaker 1: Yea, you know, act like yeah take that freud.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but like sometimes you're going out of your way to like make it a cigar even though it doesn't have any like it doesn't need to be a cigar at all. You just like want a big brown dick shaped thing in your mouth. Anyways, who does not among who among us? Blake who among us? We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat Blake by a writer, one of the best podcast hosts and executive producers doing it. You know, I'm from stuff they don't want you to know, you know, from ridiculous history missing in Arizona. It's Ben Bully.
Speaker 1: You got Ben bull I don't know how long we're going to go, but thank you for segueing to the intro from talking about smoking cigars, right, thank you. Yeah, speaking of big things in your mouth, I guess I'm a guest for today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa the original, big big brown dick shaped thing in your mouth. It's Ben Bullers.
Speaker 1: That's what my mother always said.
Speaker 2: Actually.
Speaker 3: To wake you up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she would shake me as a child. What's up you guys. It's It's fantastic to hang out. It's phenomenal. Uh, to see you all again. I was running a little bit late, which Jack you described as a power move, and thank you. It was on purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, and growing and being a grower fast we.
Speaker 2: Are, ye, So this is something that we should just talk about, you know, in the room. Right. Ben has a very impressive mustache right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. That yeah, how's it going? Oh my god, Blake, Blake. I thought Jack was doing a bit while we were off air. No, you're serious about this. Okay, We're going on the air with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I, uh, you don't want to talk about If you don't want to talk about it, I didn't like you, you know, if you I just am very curious how long it took, because very fast. I doesn't want to do this, but this is the eleventh time I'm asking. Okay, yeah, yeah, a journalistic trick where I will just sit here in silence and wait for you to answer my questions. Love that trick.
Speaker 1: I think it will always work. And what could go wrong? Yeah? I just got back from some time on the road and I did that thing that every grown man does when you have a beard, and I went through while shaving, I went through all the different pursuonas I could be. Yeah, the permutations perfect defining facial hair. So this probably took about a week and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, very very impressive. That is really that is really a really strong week and a half.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I can't grow chest hair. I have like three So you think it all just goes through your face. I think it all goes through the face.
Speaker 2: Got rerouted all through your face, all your chest hair growth.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a hair transplant from your upper chest.
Speaker 2: But then in the exact pattern of the upper mustache.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for sharing it with us. I know you said that going away very soon, but you know you're a hero, and so is your girlfriend for letting you like keep it for this length of time.
Speaker 1: Oh right, negotiation facial hair negotiations are ongoing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take would never cook, Yeah, I would really. Yeah. I've been married for seventeen years and it is exclusively because I haven't. I haven't gone back to you know, my interest in growing mustaches early days.
Speaker 1: If I may, like justin let us witness Jack O'Brien here, no offense, man, my guy, you look like you get a four thirty PM shadow after shaving. Yeah, yeah, you look like it grows pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a lunch lunchtime shadow. It grows, it grows fast. Yeah I can. I could focus really hard and have a mustache by the end of this recording.
Speaker 1: Just a vague popping out on and Blake. You've got the you've got the scientifically proven best form of facial hair, which is stubble. Right, you got like you got like the generous stubble which yeah it guys.
Speaker 2: Remember, Yeah, it's the facial hair that like I feel like every famous guy has, like in a movie. Yeah, it's like I like, kind of I guess I haven't shaved, but it's like so metigulous and it's like long and very tight. Yeah, exactly, Like, huh, that's interesting. You haven't shaved like one part of your face in a while while other parts. But is that a natural growth?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, figure I wax my f laser. There's there are lasers and wax, and that's sick.
Speaker 3: It's all right, that's h well, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get a letter from the Serbian Wax Guild and they'll be like, guys, yeah, s w G is a centuries old organization. We do not appreciate being uh mis portrayed this way. However, if Blake Wexler would like uh to get you know what I'm thinking now, I've talked this into free tickets to Serbia.
Speaker 3: Blake waxl Yes, great basketball team, great Waxler.
Speaker 2: Blake Waxler is what I said. All Right, you win, always win. I just want to make sure you heard that. Then we're gonna get to know you a little bit better the moment. First, we're gonna tell the listeners about some of the fun news that we're gonna be talking about today. Hey, speaking of R F. Kelly, things not going well for Old America. Uh. From our Canadian writer Jam McNab, I feel like this could have only this description of this story couldn't have been written by someone in America because he just opened it up with well that's not good ellipses. Yeah. Just weeks after being confirmed CDC head Susan Minaras has been fired for being too vaccine friendly, So we're gonna talk about that. There's also some stuff happening with food safety. Have you guys do you guys do that?
Speaker 1: Do you eat food?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, yeah, yeah, Why is there something if you leave it out for a while or don't go to something food that.
Speaker 4: People look out for that, right, Like don't isn't there people who are supposed to make sure we're.
Speaker 2: There is an invisible network that we hadn't paid much attention to up to this point, constantly monitoring food and then like when there is an outbreak of equal I they would address, they would go out and take it off the shelves. They would also tell us about it in a way that I always found I'm like, yeah, I mean, I'm not going to pay attention, but like it sounds like you guys are taking care of it, then you.
Speaker 1: Guys got it.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing with the FAA planes, where it's like, right, I never really thought about planes until this administration. There's just things that we keep taking for granted that seem fucking simple and givens, but it just keeps coming up.
Speaker 2: All right, well, so we can't givens.
Speaker 1: Robin I like to call it the I like to call it the worst good news situation, where you know, you get that official announcement that a thing you haven't heard of has decided there will be less than four grams of rat feces in cereal that are now on.
Speaker 2: Guys, we've made a big, big break. Oh you know all that rat shit you've been eating.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton because they're remaking The Wizard of Oz as we've been begging them to do, so we'll talk about that and just uh, you might not realize it, but Gwen Stefani is kind of full mega. Now I don't know, like full mega, but she's like a straight up conservative and apparently has them for a while all that plenty more, But first, Ben, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: Sperm, whale, phonetic alphabet?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? I like you just you stopped listening. You you're listening, but you stopped after sperm based on your right, based on the noise you made you creep? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. So do you guys have pets? Do you like animals or are you monsters? Or what's going on?
Speaker 2: Like you're coming at us like you're introducing the concept of animals to you.
Speaker 3: You can own an animal.
Speaker 2: That sucks? Yeah, well, I love whales specifically, and I'm becoming more interested in animals and what's going on there? What's that with them? As I get older?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, guys, this is the thing working on a couple of recent recent episodes about the question of can people talk with animals? You know, we know humans are animals. They're just kind of stuck up, right, But instead of talking at or two, your pooch, your dogg o, your furd feathered or scaly friend, can you speak with them? Can there be an equal peer to peer conversation or discourse? This turns out to be pretty crazy because a lot of the research is under fire, right, Like Coco the Gorilla is a famous example, or Alex the African gray parrot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought we were like having conversations about Coco with Coco the Gorilla.
Speaker 1: Right this podcast, right right, Yeah, because uh, you guys bumped to Robin Williams, I think, and mister Rogers is.
Speaker 2: Robin Williams Coca the Gorilla finding out Robin Williams.
Speaker 1: Dot Yeah, that's apparently a bit of a confirmation bias on the behalf of the very well intentioned scientists. No, honestly, however, I'm waving my hand like I can just sort of say, these are not the droids you're looking for. Whatever. What we did find was that in recent quite recent years, researchers have leveraged large language models algorithms AI per will Smith to analyze the communication of different types of cetacean, specifically sperm whales, and it turns out that they might have a language. So my search history is fucking rocked and ruined because I had to put the word sperm into all these research to things and our buddy somewhere at the n Essay is like, okay, sperm whale, sure, man, all right, but whales might be able, might have a language that humans can translate and maybe maybe talk with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sperm whales must be even harder to study because they live so deep in the ocean, right, Like, it must be hard to listen to them. I'm saying that as if I'm concerned. God, this is gonna be so much work going into this.
Speaker 2: Well, they got to come up sometime. That's what I always say. I'm a whaler, I should say that I whales, and so I just sit there at the surface with a harpoon saying the sometime brother Millville.
Speaker 1: Of podcasts, Yeah, they call you.
Speaker 2: That's so, that's wild that the so when the apes were doing sign language, was it like the uh like sign language interpreters who will go behind a speech and like, actually not no sign language and just be doing like and we just assume they're actually doing it when just because we don't speak sign language or happen.
Speaker 1: Those folks who are on the forefront of comedy, yes cough, they could never.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you are absolutely correct. The controversy goes into the concept of interpretation, right like clever Hans, the world's most famous math horse.
Speaker 2: The math horse, I've heard is purely just like they were looking at their owner or like the human that they knew, and like interpreting their faces. That's what they want me to say.
Speaker 7: Clop clop clop clop. Ver, Clever, I've never heard of this thing. You never heard all my favorite things. Clever Hans the math horse is like a drug, Like you just gave me a hallucinogenic drug by saying those words.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Clever has the math Horse?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta tap out of this one, got it, It's too much for me.
Speaker 2: That'd be a great nickname that like for a boxer. Yes, Clever Hans the math Horse. It can be Clever Hans or math Horse.
Speaker 4: You can't be so greedy that you have Clever Hans math hords.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you would have to be very good at boxing to support that moniker.
Speaker 2: Iron Clever Hans the math.
Speaker 3: Yes, this boxer keeps kicking us with his hind legs.
Speaker 1: Guys, do you think he knows that he's boxing or is he just looking at his trainer for ques? Uh so? Yeah. The controversy, as we learned with Coco in particular and with other primate experiments, was that people thought she could understand something like two thousand spoken words in English and communicate them through some version of sign language that I'm making up here. And the idea then became that she was able to connect words to make concepts, which is a very human type of communication. So she might know the word for trash and then the word for cat, and then you'd show her a raccoon and she would say, oh, trash cat, and people are like, that's you're fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: That's so smart. She's basically a poet. That's actually what we should call raccoons.
Speaker 1: And well, the the that's the search history. It's ruined. Sperm alphabet. Yeah, it's it's over for me, you guys.
Speaker 2: Sperm alphabet done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've heard I've read like studies Okay, I listen to them on the podcast about like prairie voles being or prairie dogs, one of the prairie animals having pretty complex or like easy to decode languages, and like that they were able to like figure out that one of them was like for color, so like somebody they'd be like, okay, yellow guy coming and red guy coming. And it's all chirps does Yeah, it's little chirps. But they they were able to record an off of them and get a sense of like they had words for, like attack from above, and you know red shirt got attack from red shirt guys.
Speaker 3: From red shirt guy attacked a shirt guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the scientists maybe should have stopped attacking them. I feel like not good science. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be back to talk overrated, underrated, and why we're all gonna die.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back. I still that still goes. It started start a zoom call with a friend or maybe a new acquaintance or yeah, always it still still works. The great podcaster Matt Appadaka, who we now work with, has really shown me them he's gonna I'm making it sound like he was the first person to do I think I started doing it, but he approved it, and that's that's huge. I don't want to just smirch his good name.
Speaker 1: That guy's name sounds like a spell.
Speaker 2: It is it is it is, actually, yeah, he is. It's a it's a Harry Potter. I don't know Harry Potter well enough to make a reference, so I just said it's a Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Then maybe shut your mouth, maybe shut your your muggle mouth.
Speaker 2: Water you don't swim well enough to tread or somebody ben what's something he thinks underrated for right now?
Speaker 1: Mustaches? We uh we scooped ourselves a bit in the beginning. Uh, but we spent some time pissing off our producer off air because I have a mustache that my girlfriend is clowning me so hard about. I did the grown think, you know, I shaved and went through, as you said, Jack, the permutations, and I got a oh I got I got told that I look I get roasted heart. So I got told I look so Belgian that I might do like Belgium. I have specific opinions about chocolate, French fries and King Leopold.
Speaker 2: Uh and worst of all, Yeah, and it's kind of a wide mustache. It does. You could be wearing a like old timey one piece bathing costume in that mustache. I feel like and lifting like a bar barbell then has round weights on the edg end of it. Yeah, or triangle it, you know what I mean. Like it's that's that's kind of what I'm picturing. It does. It does like kind of change your vibe in a fun way. I do like it. I like I like non mustache Ben. Also, you know I don't.
Speaker 1: That's kind you know, next time I'll go whatever the old Old Testament thing is where it's the beard without the mustache and it's just like the what's that what's that called the chin strap thing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, chin strap neck beard, old chin strap neck beard.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a specific Amish or Mormon name for it. Yeah, that sounds fancier. You've come to the right place if you want the name for the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gonside general.
Speaker 1: Side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it does feel it feels civil worrying that one. What is something, Ben, do you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Le boo boo? Are you guys familiar with those.
Speaker 2: Boo they're making the greatest leboo boo? Yeah, we're we're familiar as people who have a podcast about the zeitgeist. Yeah, we've been aware of this one.
Speaker 1: So I was. I was overseas recently, and uh, the the l booboo thing was again, like, you know, let's be honest with this mustache. I look at the guy. I look like the guy who has a cop at the protest trying to be cool, you know, like, hey, guys, you would be you would be really kick ass if we all exchange names, addresses and you know, like places we go routinely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so with that tricks.
Speaker 1: So he's he's uh, he's real plugged in. Uh, I am very plugged out. I learned about the Boo boo like anybody else who was uncool, by getting yelled at about it by people cooler than me. And I realized there is this global conspiracy of people carrying around the boo boos and they're like fucking freemasons.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They just nodded each other. They have a hanging from like their bags or their backpacks. And then and I don't know if they have a secret handshake, Like I don't know how deep this goes, but I do think it's overrated.
Speaker 2: And you said the pronunciation of it in particular.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I added pronunciation as overrated because you said you one time pronounced on we Oh yeah, so that's another thing I think is overrated. Pronunciation. Yeah, pronunciations, pronunciation in general over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, we have learned from super producer Catherine that the beard no mustache is called the whaler appropriately and the Whaler Melville. So I guess I gotta see what that looks like. I think that that was a type of facial hair that I experimented with a young No, Mike, yeah it was, it was.
Speaker 1: It was more.
Speaker 2: It was like pre when I could grow a full beard. So it's just like sha Shaggy with whiskers. Shaggy Whispers is what I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to Shaggy Whispers versus the math Horse.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Shaggy Whispers is my uh slash fiction about the Scooby Doo universe. Yeah, yeah, a tell all book. Shaggy Whispers. That's all right, let's uh should we get into the the old Well that's not good. Update of the day.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I yeah, but.
Speaker 2: What you want to hear from a doctor and also you know the opening line of a news story written by a Canadian about your country. Well that's not good. Yes. So, just weeks after being confirmed CDC head Susan Mineraz has been fired. She was initially asked to resign but refused and was fired by HHS, which I guess she was like, I can't really be fired by them. I would need to be fired by the president and he was like, okay, right, and I don't know if you remember who the president iscause it's kind of my thing. It's my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, lebbye.
Speaker 2: So she was fired because Susan Minariras is not aligned with the president's agenda of making America healthy again. And this was because she wouldn't quote rubber stamp vaccine recommendations. That quote flew in the face of science, which is bad. Like we we had a centeni it might be coming. It's it's just going in a real worst case scenario direction. With RFK Junior as the head of we had a sense, maybe I don't know, putting this, putting a guy who was a vaccine skeptic kind of famously that was what he was famous for, putting him into are of healthcare for the entire country, that that could go badly, and it seems like things are going very badly. Several other CDC senior officials have resigned as a result this. I'm somewhere between can't these fucking idiots do a single thing right? And can't these fucking idiots do a single thing that isn't exactly the wrongest thing you could possibly do? At that moment, you know, like it's like I'm not even asking that they do it right. It's like just that they not be fucking like just exactly wrong seeking missiles.
Speaker 1: That's the issue, right, How at what threshold, past what threshold does incompetence become intentional malevolence?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like? How randomly can one fandom?
Speaker 2: That's my reaction to this.
Speaker 3: This is so random, you guys, This is random.
Speaker 1: We are winning the lottery of bad choices.
Speaker 2: You know, in college, a lot of the girls I do would like to refer to things as random, and I think that is the funniest way to possibly refer to this whole Oh my god, this presidency is so random. Randy Randosa, one of them, would say, and that person is a gene Whoever came up with Randy Randosa is a genie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gin, but uh yeah, I don't know that. We also learned this week that they're scaling back food safety monitors finally for food born diseasing. You've been pushing for this for a while. Then talk on that about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you upped in Sinclair. Yeah, you know how it is you walk through a grocery store. Why shouldn't it be a casino. You know what I mean. I'm an Isle twelve. I'm in Isle eleven. We got some canned stuff? Is it beans? Let roll the goddamn dice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, splash guards are fucking constricting. I want the food sitting out.
Speaker 4: I want nothing to stop my spit, my clean American spit, from getting on this food that I don't know how long it's been out for. It's none of my business, that's right.
Speaker 1: If we needed to guard the food, let's put the National Guard there.
Speaker 2: We guard this clear plastic yes, more National Guard.
Speaker 1: That National Guard the only, uh, the only protection against the salad with a bad with some con it's a National Guard member.
Speaker 2: Sound good? Sound good?
Speaker 1: Justin? Please fix that in post.
Speaker 2: Right, That's easily fixable. Right, heyst could you make me sound smart and sane? Thanks very much? Could you sound like less like I'm on the verge of just buckling under the pressure of our collapsing society? Thanks Justine, Justin.
Speaker 1: Thanks Justin. CDC is in Atlanta. So this is uh, this is a matter of local import right with with I would argue, of course national, but indeed global consequences right.
Speaker 2: Whipples replacing it with a bass pro shop Yeah, another feeling they could like redesign the CDC to like have more of a bass pro shop vibe to live there.
Speaker 1: Now, Ye when you guys have him on the show, he'll be like, fun fact about me my house used to be. Do you guys remember the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Speaker 3: Remember back then?
Speaker 2: So just a little bit more on the food, the food stuff, because this is one of those things that is like fairly invisible. Like a lot a lot of the jobs that are being taken away and like you know, the government spending that's being cut. Are these things that are like just don't get any attention, and like Donald Trump is only cares about things that get ratings, and so these are the invisible you know, scaffolding behind the scenes that like saves people's lives. And it just under a Trump administration where you know, as we talked about in the run up to the election, like the scary thing about this second administration the first administration he like you remember that first meeting with Obama where he was like what the fuck just happened? And he seems scared, and he was like, I'm gonna let the professionals handle this one. Like I kind of did this as a joke, and it took him a while to like ramp up his indignation about not being able to like, you know, do whatever he wanted. And now he is doing whatever he wants, and it's he's not meant to lead a complicated government that is saving many people's lives in very boring ways. He's just like he doesn't have the attention span for it. So, you know, the doctor Jay Glenn Morris, whose name I don't know, never wanted to know, the director of Emerging Pathogen Institute at the University of Florida, is you know, making sense of this and has said that he helped create food Net in nineteen ninety five and we've been benefiting from it unknowingly for the past however many years it's been since nineteen ninety five, I've got to think at least fifteen fifteens. Anyways, he said, essentially, CDC is backing off one of their best surveillance systems. And this article that is in I think it's like on CBS dot com, but it just keeps adding there like, which is bad because in April, Reuter's reported that the Food and Drug Administration was suspending a quality control program for testing dairy product. A week before that, Renters reported that the Trump administration was suspending a quality control program for its food testing laboratories as a result of staff cuts. That news came two weeks after, and it just keeps going with the Department of Health and Human Services announced wide ranging cutbacks at federal health agencies, including scientists who tested food and drugs for contamination of or deadly bacteria. That news came two weeks after The Times reported the FDA delayed by nearly three years implementation of a requirement. And this is kind of a harsh requirement, Like this is anti business, all right, When I explain it, you'll understand why they had to cut a requirement that food companies and gross is rapidly trace contaminated food through the supply chain and pull it off the shelves. Okay, brother, let's not go crazy here.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right? Or well, yeah, The day.
Speaker 2: Before that, the Times published the newspaper ran a related article that at the FDA freeze on government credit card spending. They were just like they froze the FDA's credit cards that they used to like fund their research. They froze that. So they could no longer staff. It impeded staff members from buying food to perform routine tests for deadly bacteria.
Speaker 4: So like they were they my wife freezing credit cards? I know what the hell right, let me spend.
Speaker 2: That's my draft King's credit card.
Speaker 1: Baby, Yeah, did you not think about the cash back?
Speaker 2: The list keeps going. The Times also reported that the administration has sloughed or stopped some food testing of grocery adams for hazardous bacteria, monitoring monitoring of shellfish. So so far, the specific ones that they've stopped monitoring are dairy and shellfish.
Speaker 1: You got to them, those are the two.
Speaker 2: Those are two of the ones that I want somebody to keep it an eye on. I feel like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, just to be clear, we are doing gallows humor. There is no whistle like your graveyard whistle. So I think it's safe to say that we are fans of this kind of infrastructure. It's kind of like how if you're a human, you don't notice that your heart is beating all the time right until it's not, and that's when you run into a problem.
Speaker 2: This kind of stuff is, man, you just thinking about it your head.
Speaker 1: Don't get in your head about it. What's happening? I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Anytime. If you want to know what it was like to smoke weed with me, the answers we do and it's going too fast.
Speaker 1: Think it's going to fast.
Speaker 2: See everything I can't tell you can deep enough breath?
Speaker 1: Do my hands? Are? They are? They are? They are?
Speaker 2: They have my head?
Speaker 1: But this is this is pretty pretty concerning, and I don't I obviously, I don't think any of us want to feel like a baton death march or whatever. But the the stuff that is getting cut, I think really speaks to you guys idea about incompetence versus malevolence, Like how can you be that specifically bad at innocuous things that often.
Speaker 2: I think I yesterday we were talking about this thing that Trump's doing with the with environmental policy, where he's like keeps saying, well, windmills like don't work when the wind stops blowing, and the you know you can't have energy proofs by women, and like really and like the windmills are killing whales, and like these things that seem really dumb and like have no scientific backing, but they come from a bunch of research, like millions of dollars of research being done by the smartest people, Like the smartest Ivy League graduates all come out, and the jobs that pay the most are like going to work for oil companies and doing research on like how to counter program like messaging about climate change, how to react, how to redact research. I'm a professional redactor. I make nine hundred thousand dollars a year. So like there's all this energy and money being put into whatever is going to make the most money in that case, like getting rid of any environmental policies that stand in the way of oil companies making as much money as they possibly can. And I think with shit like this, where like these policies get in the way of food companies being able to make as much money as they want to, and they're like annoying to food companies to have to like pay attention to this shit. So all the stuff that seems like malevolence is just them doing the you know, taking away of any policies that get in the way of companies, you know, getting the way of money like flowing as quickly and you know, frictionlessly as possible to the biggest corporations. Like I think that's where all of this is coming.
Speaker 1: From, regularly recapture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And another scary thing too at getting back to is it Manaras Is that how you pronounced Susan's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm going I heard a newscaster say it that way, and that's what we're going with.
Speaker 4: That's what we're that's what That's what Wolfe said. So that's that's the same who you can't stop watching. But my favorite, that's the scariest thing is that she is someone who's fucked up enough for Trump to be okay to appoint to that position to begin with, and this person E won't even this is a bridge too far.
Speaker 2: And what they're asking her to do a Trump appointee. She's like, well, that's gonna like be so bad, right, Like obviously I can't do that. And they're like, well then you're fired.
Speaker 4: If this is not a holdover from like the Jimmy Carter, No, yeah, this is fresh, this is a fresh hire. I take a D plus at this point, like you said, like like a heat seeking missile for like being wrong. It's not even like we're asking for an A plus, you know, because that's impossible it's like anything but an f minus.
Speaker 2: Like if you can get a deep atander, it's possible. Yeah, But well, I think we're inside a system that has been fucked by unregulated capitalism for decades and decades, and so anything that is just worsening that is going to seem like it's exactly the wrong thing, because it is. It's exactly the worst possible thing that could happen to the country at this point. But because our options are either the existing market driven thing that everybody we now have like three decades where people are like no more of that, and you know, there's no opportunity for socialism or like they'll find a way to like try and fight that way. So there's no like official version of like a left wing opposition. The only other option is fascism, and so that's what we now have, yes, yeah, yeah, the final resort right of fear. I think also DearS I gained how the US slipped from descriptions of civilians to consumers.
Speaker 1: You hear that often right? What happened to the pension? It became the four oh one K, which comprises no less than forty percent of the stock market. Let me look, sorry, guys, I stumbled on this soapbox. Let me step off this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get up there, careful, careful, careful, careful.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, Well we're speaking to the choir while those are still allowed right in modern day America. And how weird is that's actually the US.
Speaker 3: We're going to have it's choirs.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, your universal basic income, you will have to go sing in the choir.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, yeah, full handmade's tale. But how could this, how could this be a thing we cut? Like who learns about the idea of food born illness and says, I don't know, man kind of.
Speaker 2: Corporations whose jobs for whom it is expensive to not do food born illnesses? I think those are the people. And yeah, but that would be my that would be my assumption, because yeah, it does. It does seem almost like when you're just viewing it out of context, is like it seems weird that they keep doing exactly the wrong thing, like on purpose. But yeah, the vaccine thing, I don't like that. That one's just like ideologically driven incorrect, is going to kill a lot of people in a way that like seems like it's pretty going to be pretty transparently their fault but this that's not going to help.
Speaker 3: It seems to me where this is always to your point, it's either business and money or quote unquote traditional values. And I'm going to push actually back against you, Jack, where I think this is a traditional values thing where they want to get back to the era of getting so sick whenever you eat, you know, like ray and then like have a doctor travel by foot from.
Speaker 4: Ye blood letting, like we need to bring back blood letting, make America a.
Speaker 2: Make America die from diarrhea again, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, diarrhea death.
Speaker 1: By diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, MySpace dot com slash diarrhea death happens.
Speaker 1: I love it, my Space diary. But this is how it. This is how what happens. It's never going to be a full frontal thing. It's going to be some infra nation management on you know whatever your local favorite Fox news is where someone uh someone says, hey, uh this just in toilet paper prices are through the roof, which has a lot of people talking about whether diarrhea is good for you. We're going now to the last doctor or just the last doctor final the last doctor.
Speaker 2: By the way, many people die of diarrhea every year, I should say especially young children.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's going to be more Yeah, it should be more common. It should be a thing that we're all talking about. You know, that's the issue, because it's funny, and that'll be funny. That'll make things funny, make them and unavoidable. Can we avoid this? We're making We're making comedy legal again, folks.
Speaker 1: Make America go fa again.
Speaker 4: You can't say anything anymore. We'll be right back. You're listening to the Daily Zekeece on the iHeartMedia Network.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for it.
Speaker 4: Ninety three point three wm R. That's Philadelphia radio station, who which I do get money every time I promote the money.
Speaker 2: And we are back, Blake, how did it feel to take us to break God?
Speaker 3: I think I made Tommy John's after throwing the commercial so far hurt my HOPO.
Speaker 1: Up, I'll say it, I'll say it. I'm not I'm not too proud. Blake. You look taller, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I feel so tall. I feel taller. Have you guys met anybody who seems like they got a lot taller in adulthood and you think that they might have gotten that Lake breaking surgery.
Speaker 1: The gattigo surgery.
Speaker 2: The were they one person who I met at I saw the reunion and was like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck did they really? I don't know.
Speaker 2: They would never admit it, but they are. They went from being I think, like a normal sized person to like officially a full on, like tall tall person, where like the first thing you notice is like, oh, you're like tall. You stand out in a crowd over everybody else.
Speaker 1: Look at the shoes.
Speaker 2: I spent a lot of time looking at them. It was all Unfortunately, it was all I talked about the whole reunion, and everybody was like, all right, man, like could you buddy, maybe you should start drinking again.
Speaker 3: See CTV footage and it's just like Jack staring at like a clown that they hired on stilts and it's like, for a Jack, Jesus, this person.
Speaker 2: You don't even know this guy.
Speaker 3: You didn't go to school with this guy.
Speaker 1: This isn't even your high school. Why are you here?
Speaker 2: All right, We've got big news for Wizard of Oz fans. Yeah, who like to just Wizard of Oz fans hopefully enjoy are like into like subdom stuff and just getting kicked in the shins repeatedly because we talked about how the Sphere. Their latest offering is going to be Wizard the Wizard of Oz, but like remade for the Sphere. And what they've done is they've taken the shots from the movie and they have expanded them outward so that now like you can see just like bare parts of the wall in Dorothy's home and like some furniture, and like one of them is like Uncle Ben or whatever her uncle's name is, just like standing in a doorway, like looking at his dick, just like looking downward, like the real trouble AI has real trouble with like Eyeline. You know, you may have noticed like that they're always like not looking necessarily in the right direction.
Speaker 3: None of it's story building either. You're right.
Speaker 4: It's like I wonder what v Oz her grandmother would have bought kept in that corner of the house. It's like, we don't need this. It's just not that surprising.
Speaker 1: It's also Uncle Henry, who is Uncle Henry softly softly considering masturbation on the sea just because we called it Uncle Ben, which is from Spider Man, So and Rice, Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Aconomically they're the same Uncle. Actually the world whose world is this?
Speaker 1: The World's yours go. So, uh that that's kind of that head cannon stuff is cool, But now what we're seeing with the AI reckoning is head cannon for a head that does not exist. Right, there are too many, they're too It sounds deep unless you think about it. Nobody think about it. Yeah on that Ben, all right, just consider it what we would call podcast true. Uh so that's right. Wow, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I liked you guys. Liked playing Pink Floyd and watching Wizard of the Odds. Wizard of the Odds. Wow, plugged me into the entry Wizard of the Odds. The So head canon.
Speaker 2: Is like just like all that shit like stuff that's like kind of made up, but like fan fiction ideas and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, I think it's many times better than what like there are fan theories that end up being better than what the writers come up with. Like during the Harry Potter craze, people had this like fan theory that it was actually like Neville long Bottom was secretly the chosen One and like Harry was like a distraction who like heroically was distracting Voldemort from Nevill long Bottom and then like it was going to end up being this and it would like be this cool morality story of like no, just because it's not all like based on lineage and eugenics, and you know, it could it could be this surprising thing where this guy with a name that essentially translates to long.
Speaker 3: But he got too hot was the problem he became.
Speaker 1: To break out? Yeah, they couldn't afford him.
Speaker 2: They couldn't And instead it was just like no, Harry Potter's the show's the other Really, there was another one with the Twilight Universe that I just like don't remember the details of the Twilight Universe well enough to like explain, but it was so much better. It's not I will never forget myself.
Speaker 1: You're so hard on yourself. It's fine, Stop helping about Blake. This is how it ends. Wait, but the Wizard of Oz, right, hazard of the goddamn Oz. Yeah, respect of the damn.
Speaker 3: The Ohio State University.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Think about it. Think about it, folks. Uh. Yeah, it's a it's a fascinating series of young adult novels. But like any other young adult fiction or film adaptations thereof, I would argue it is vulnerable to being propagandized because you're It's all about parables, right, you learn a lesson, you do your little Joseph Campbell. Uh, you find adversity, you find victory. You you you like t s Eliot said, Uh, the essence of exploration is you return to the place you left.
Speaker 2: And you know, for the first life saying it was it was, it kind of got annoying after I never got to s Eliot.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, he spent a lot of his life really caused playing British. But but but he's definitely went.
Speaker 2: To the same high school as me. No, no way, really nice, triasshole. I know where you're from from. You fucking lose a vacation. She is.
Speaker 3: Sally went to that she is, But I don't know what time anything is.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think that's the one that went to my school, the one of what the famous fuckers used to.
Speaker 3: I also like Madonna. Sorry it was Madonna.
Speaker 1: It was Madonna. It was commonly confused. Yeah, Donna. No, like, I have to google it too, man, I have to look up the pictures. Just which one?
Speaker 2: Uh, Milton Academy is that the.
Speaker 1: You're still in the research for it, Milton Milton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, attended Milton Academy in Massachusetts. For a preparatory year. All right, we're good here, justin it can stick, keep all that, all right. So anyways, yes, Wizard of Oz very powerful icon that can be filled with any meaning that people want to put on it. Massive takes up massive space and the shared consciousness, and that allows people with power to come in and use it as they would like. But we've got good news, folks. We're getting a contemporary Wizard of Oz series on Amazon Prime. So you know it's going to make a splash because shows that cost a billion dollars and are based on the Lord of the Rings just go there and like just disappear and don't exist. So it's going to be on Amazon Prime, and it's going to be executive produced by Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, like Swish fucking way down town. It's God. But okay, so now they're thinking a little bit outside the box, you guys. Oh wow, this version of the Wizard of Oz is going to be a music infused Why a retelling of Wizard of Oz, which the original movie was, I guess you could say music infused, and also about a young adult.
Speaker 1: M'k with you?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we got another thing. In Dorothy, the name of this Dorothy, it will be pronounced like in The Golden Girls. The Yellow Brick Road will be quote a metaphor for the challenges and choices facing young adults today, whereas the original Yellow Brick Road had no metaphorical anything. And this is the These are the first people who are like, what if it was a fucking metaphor though.
Speaker 1: Gold Standard?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, it was originally that was originally What if it was a metaphor for the gold Standard?
Speaker 3: It's the worst metaphor you could ever fucking imagine. The gold Standard.
Speaker 2: People are a little concerned that a film franchise that has historically been a fixture of the gay community is now in the hands of a mega couple. And when I heard them described as a mega couple, I was like, all right, guys, Gwen Stefani, no doubt, was the first concert that I ever went to without my parents six years ago, the Reunion tour.
Speaker 1: I think we all have that. We all have that moment too. Maybe it's maybe we are bubbled in our experience, but I don't know about you, guys. I always have that similar moment. Just off air, we were talking about this and you guys, let me know that. Apparently when Stefani from No Doubt is so what right wing, and it's just always surprising to me because I'm like, oh, you did sca though.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, like a thing that. Yeah, So that's what I was about to get the fact that like I thought, like Gwen Stefani was you know, just married to a right wing guy and was still and also a major cultural appropriator, but like I didn't think she was like full full conservative. Apparently she's been pretty conservative even again even though SKA music is at its core like anti fascist.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: She's very involved in one of those apps where you can pay money to pray with her is owned by Peter Teel. And she responded to an interview on social media with a guy who acts in Christian like plays Jesus in a Christian movie, saying, Wow, Jonathan Rumy, you are a powerful, inspirational human. What an enlightening, intelligent, beautiful interview. Thank you for being you. That interview took place on the Tucker Carlson Show. Yeah, there's a whole hour and a half long dive that goes into like her background and how this actually shouldn't surprise anybody and we'll link off to that in the footnotes. But it's anyways, it's kind of a bummer, kind of a bummer, but Dorothy should be. It should be a hoot that everybody will stop and watch. And I think it's gonna finally happen for Amazon Prime. You got this is the one. This is the one Prime video.
Speaker 1: Jeff is right now, like he just walked out of that uh pitch meeting we set up, and uh, he's going to babe, this is the one. Remember how you always told me Wizard of Oz was it propagandistic enough? Well, we got it.
Speaker 2: There was like some metaphorical content in the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't think the music's going to be as good.
Speaker 2: You don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're gonna look so silly in nine years when this movie finally.
Speaker 2: None of the other Wizard of Oz, like all somewhere out no somewhere out there that's fible over.
Speaker 1: The rainbow, over the rainbow. Uh the if I only had a brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I had a brain, all the songs I'm wicked skips skips in my whoa whoa? However wicked too? You you go you go back and check out when it's Fannie's latest country album, nary a Skip, Insight, all Bangers from the beginning Dead.
Speaker 1: It's just that album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a shame she got the same critiques that Beyonce did when she released her I.
Speaker 2: Know A Country album the same year as Beyonce her country album. But it's just an outright like just skipping. Nobody even notices what what.
Speaker 1: That's why that? That's also by the way, folks, Uh, that's what Miles is working on today.
Speaker 2: Is his country album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sit out to work on his country.
Speaker 4: Congrats to Miles. I listened to a little bit of it and I yeah, it's it's great. It's it's great. Transform Yeah, transformeriod.
Speaker 2: Some of the songs actually, like it seems like they might be metaphorical you think of it. Yeah, that's Miles. That's that.
Speaker 3: You expect that from Miles.
Speaker 2: Everything some metaphorical, metaphorical Miles. Yeah. Well, Ben Bolin, such a pleasure having you on the podcast as always. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, you can fine. Follow hang out with a couple of shows. I do stuff. They don't want you to know. Ridiculous history featuring the one and only Jack and Miles not too infrequently to check that.
Speaker 2: Pretty frequently at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just say, like how I just guilt you guys at the end of every show. Oh. Also, stuff they don't want you to know is going to the High Seas. We are part of a Virgin Voyages true crime cruise that is happening. This is a true story. On October tenth through the fifteenth, we're going to do an episode about the Bermuda Triangle live in the Bermuda Triangle. Check it out. You can a so I find me, as Miles says, anywhere there's an at sign in a burst of creativity calling myself at Ben Bullen.
Speaker 2: You maniac at that bully? What could it mean? I think there's metaphorical content in there. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Ben? Yes? Absolutely? When Stefani uh no doubt, Uh come on, come on, do soon?
Speaker 2: Do soon?
Speaker 1: For a callback? I have I have I have recently for fans of mendanity and wholesomeness, I have recently done some kind of like earwashing or like eye washed kind of stuff by looking at this guy in Thailand who just saves dogs. His name is Nil Harbison uh and everything that he is oriented towards in his life is just him finding with a his crew, finding street dogs in Thailand, specifically attempting to save their lives and to give them good homes.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty cool. That's awesome. Yeah, well sounds like an asshole?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, how is he making money off of this?
Speaker 2: What's his angle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I should have ended it with yeah, well yeah, yeah, Well I think that's the only sunctuation I can understand is yeah, well that's my period, Blake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of your period? Yeah, where can people find you? Follow you in entire work media? You've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: I'm on it and people can find me at Blake Wexler on all social media. Tonight and tomorrow I'm doing stand up in wilkes Bury, Pennsylvania, and then these shows tickets aren't on sale yet, but I will be in Ashville September twenty sixth, Chicago December seventh, and a big show in Brooklyn on January sixteenth, sixteenth, teenth, sixteenth, big show teenth in January, and a thing to work of media.
Speaker 4: Six no, no, no, that was that was taken. I try to do it every single year. I'm gonna be real, I'll finally have had ten days to recover from the party.
Speaker 3: I've been doing hosting.
Speaker 4: So my wife is a is a writer and she wrote an article for nat Geo last month speaking of animals. Ticks are taking over city parks. Here's how to avoid those. So yeah, that's good. So that's a thing. If you're a dog person and you live in a city, check your dog, even if like you're in Central Park or whatever the city's park is, you should. I know it sounds silly, but you should check your dog for ticks after they're they're playing in the grass and stuff. Because we found ticks on our dog, like you're in New York. So yeah, so that's it's nice. Another nice piece of news. But it's a good it's a good article.
Speaker 2: And if you're not like all the sheeople who have dogs as pets, and if you had ticks as pets, yes, your tick check for dogs. Got stuck on a dog when you're playing with it in the park.
Speaker 1: Check your ticks for dogs? Jack, Jack, Where can people learn more about you? Men?
Speaker 2: Oh man? So many places?
Speaker 3: And your rescue tick that you have dedicated it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: He saved me from a life without lyme disease. I'm enjoying workimedia from David please stop, who wrote when I'm broke. When I get paid again, I'm gonna start saving ship for real this time, no unnecessary ship me. When I get paid, Google, show me your most frivolous and worldly things. I love the use of worldly there world frivolous and worldly things is wonderful. That's at David, please stop or a sad little man is there twitter handle? You can find me on Twitter at jack Underscore of Brian at Blue Sky at jack Obi the number one. You can find us on Twitter and blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist. I believe it is. Yes, that's correct, we're at the Daily Zeitgeist. On Instagram, you can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it. Open the episode, go to where all the words are underneath the title of the show, and underneath that description you'll find the footnote where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also wake off to a song that we think you might enjoy with Miles Out. Super producer Justin Connor steps in and tells you a song that he thinks you might enjoy, and also kind of it gives you a little poetry. Well, he's at it, justin their song that you think that people might enjoy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I don't usually recommend dance music on here for some reason, but seeing as how I've started the DJ again, I've been listening to a lot more of it. And also it's Friday, so this song sounds like if you put pop vocals over the start menu music in the Sega Fighting game, and it's it's very uptempo, it's very fun. It'll get your weekend started right. So this track is called in Your Arms by shift key spelled K three.
Speaker 2: Y, and you can find that in the footnotes footnotes. The Daily Zey Guy is a production by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit Yeah Heart Radio, ap Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's going to do it for us. This week we're back. You got an episode tomorrow that's uh, you know, the highlights from this week's season. And on Monday, we're trying a new thing. We we have it. We have a thing called oops all over rated, Underrated where we just fun. Yeah, we just through and highlight some of our favor overrated, underrated for the past couple of months. So we'll be dropping that. We might be dropping our very weird US open episode at some point. All of that, plenty more and we will talk to y'all on Tuesday. New episode dropping Tuesday. Talk to y'all then bye right. The Daily Zeite Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by Bee Wag, co produced by Victor Wright, co
Speaker 3: Written by J M McNabb, edited and engineered by Justin Connor.