Speaker 1: You're just two unapologetically black women with.
Speaker 2: What's up? Broke back down?
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, I love y'all so so very much. Aj I love you so much. I'm so happy today.
Speaker 2: Thank God, Yes, thank god. It's always a good day when you're happy, right.
Speaker 1: Yes. I don't know if it's the endorphins from working out, but I just been like.
Speaker 2: A happy bitch period. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've just been waking up happy, going to sleep happy. Yeah, what can who can stop me? You know, that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: I'd be I'd be happy nowadays too. You know, it was something sometimes some things, like you know, happiness is very fleeting. I feel like in life, like you have happy and then you just got all these spurts are fucked up. Spurts are fucked up, so that that's where gratitude come in, right, that helps you stay happy. Like, Man, I got all this other good shit going. Man, fuck this low piece of bullshit that I'm going through today, Okay, on the grand scheme of things, life is Lit.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four humbled me so much that listen, if y'all are going through some hard times, it's just going to make the good times that much better. That's how you gotta view it. It might suck right now, but the good times are coming, and when they come, they gonna feel that much better because you went through that hard shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like, you know, life be kind of like helping you fortify your mind, right, so you could be accepting when the shit, the good shit do come, Like you gotta go through the hard times because you don't even respect the good good times without the heart time. Like, man, I remember when you know what I'm saying, And that's how you stay in that present happy moment.
Speaker 1: Right yep.
Speaker 2: Oh, so I saw my friend's baby finally. Yeah, I've been busy all fucking week. So it's Saturday. No, that was actually Sunday I saw him because Saturday I went to go see Sinners, went went to early matinee, saw that, and then t J Max. Costco was like a good day, you know, because we were in Atlanta prior to then, and then the whole week just was my whole week in between, it's just cram with a bunch of other shit and I really didn't have time.
Speaker 1: I need a favor what Costco? Y'all Costco got this big candle?
Speaker 2: Oh day candle I seen him day forty nine dollars.
Speaker 1: You get that? Can you go get me more.
Speaker 2: And do what would it? Just have it? I listen. I didn't buy it because I didn't want to walk it up the stairs.
Speaker 1: Believe it through rapid it's gonna real.
Speaker 2: It's gonna melt in the trunk. I seen somebody bring melted candles and Yankee candle one day, and I'm like, that bitch left them shit in the car and came and return the me'll, yeah, it's gonna melt in the car. So like I got it. I didn't buy one because I didn't feel like bring it upstairs. And also I didn't wanting to make my own candles because all of these candles are toxic. So imagine if you got that big stupid ass canon in your house and it's toxic.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful with making your own candles. Because why I st my shop on fire with a homemade candle one of my clients.
Speaker 2: What was it made of? Was it soy?
Speaker 1: I don't know, bitch, but I know the walk like it was. It was a nice candle. It smell good. Once to start getting close to the bottle, it enerupted in fire and shot up the wall in my salon and what yeah, like for real.
Speaker 2: Kill everybody in there. Maybe she had like all the I don't know, the the oil stuff, and I don't know why. Why would that happen? Girl? Is that really your friend?
Speaker 1: She's so sweet?
Speaker 2: Okay, she buy me gifts for every holiday.
Speaker 1: She would never I don't think she'd ever try to harm me.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but be careful with making your own candles.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess you could, Like I guess, I feel like that could happen with people have burned their houses now with candles, leaving them lit somewhere. So it's probably not about making your own candle, right, you know. It's the ingredients. Yeah, yeah, something was super inflammable. So I did costco.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get that for me.
Speaker 2: I see how you did that? Listen, I will get the candle for you. But it's I mean, do you really want that thing? It's enormous, Yes, I want it. It's like a trash can size.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, And they really smell really good too.
Speaker 1: If they have anyone that has vanilla in it, that's the one I want.
Speaker 2: They did have a vanilla I'll see if they're still in there, and they definitely was in there this weekend because I did pick that big ship up. It I definitely saw it. So costco all that stuff. And then Sunday I saw the baby. I packed the bag Saturday morning, I mean Sunday morning because another friend her little daughter had like a dance recital. So I packed the bag and went and spent the morning with the baby, and then I went to the dancer sital and then I came home. Yeah, I know, right, might as well. What did all the keep kids?
Speaker 1: I didn't do nothing, but listen, you gotta be careful what you pray for, because I was like, God, I need a financial blessing money lord. And when I tell you, my books was booked and busy, like from top to bottom, like day after day. I was working like thirteen fourteen hour Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I was so busy. But I needed that money. I needed the money. It's like, what is it?
Speaker 2: What was her name?
Speaker 1: Stony?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's what I did.
Speaker 1: I worked all weekend and I was ugly. Remember I had that lace, y'all. When I tell you, my lace was sitting back to the middle of.
Speaker 2: My head it's so bad. You got their hairstyff from one David. Like one week it was it was over.
Speaker 1: I went to like, I went to Chick fil A to give me a salad on my lunch, and I had took my hat off because it was so hot, and I took it off and I went through the drive through, and I forgot that I did not put my hat back on for the draft. The girl at the drive through and she was taking my orders and he was hearing at my lefe.
Speaker 2: Like, bit, chy'all, don't get my sandwich.
Speaker 1: Let's get this sand.
Speaker 2: We got going on chav with the crazy foods in the world today. So I saw a Florida man arrested for having three wives in three different counties. Did y'all see that headline?
Speaker 1: Florida is an interesting place, man, Yes, it's less people. The most interesting people come out of Florida. Swear this man. Did you see him?
Speaker 2: He had the eyes and chocolate skin, Yes he was. He was a nice looking man and he was finn and white women. So it's okay. So I'm just playing, y'all, just play. I'll just playing. So, so he's facing charges for marrying three Florida women in three different counties at the same time. He met these women like on dating websites and basically married one like he was marrying them or they were accepting his hand in marriage within a couple of weeks. So, I mean they kind of foolish themselves.
Speaker 1: He was digging them down and staring in today.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know, obviously it was more of a financial gain for him, you know, than for them.
Speaker 1: But how how is the government gonna say what if he says, this is my religion.
Speaker 2: I think he has. I don't know. I don't know how that works for real.
Speaker 1: Because whether they say what were religion in my own Muslim Muslim had multiple people say can't you create who decides what? Yeah, religion is my own religion that I started.
Speaker 2: Right, And so the women are mad because they're saying, like it's not really enough safeguards to prevent shit like this, because somebody can get married in another country. I mean, exees me, another state, another city. Bitch, Get on, you.
Speaker 1: Don't even know that, nigga.
Speaker 2: You know here for a couple of weeks. Yes, it's Google not a part of dating, Like Google is definitely a part of dating when you meet a nigga like I might not never tell you at on Google your ass, but please believe I know you. I know your mama, I know your siblings something. I know your address.
Speaker 1: And my sister paid, well, my older sister be paying for some type of little thing where you can find out like like some everybody like real shit.
Speaker 2: I keep a subscription. I'll cancel the trial, but I definitely be signing up for like people find her dot Com and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will you know where your mama lived at in two seconds.
Speaker 2: And I'm kind of known for that, Like if people want to find somebody, they'd be like, actually, I'm definitely a pet detective. I'm gonna find your ass. So, so it says a man is facing charges for marrying three three Florida women in three different countries, cause why keep seeing countries in three different counties at the same time. Now these women are speaking out saying the system that handles marriage licensing licenses kept them in the dark. There are no safeguards, and I feel like that's part of where the system failed. Michelle Betsy said he took each one of us to a county over to get married. Oh so they actually probably live in the same area.
Speaker 1: They went to high school together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And then basically they're saying like, if the county is actually talked, right, if the systems talked, he wouldn't have been able to do this because it's not like he was getting married to them under different names. Yeah, it's not like he was getting married to them and the aliases or anything like. He was himself marrying marrying these women.
Speaker 1: So he's apparently all of a sudden starting marrying a bunch of bitches.
Speaker 2: He probably been doing that. The nigga probably married in other states. He probably been doing that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, all right, So a scavenger hurt termed man hunt please say a man hit easter eggs with we in city parks. I actually thought I was impressed with his marketing strategy, honestly, So.
Speaker 2: What marketing strategy like? He just put online like drugs sell itself first of all, so you're not a real hustler. You're selling drugs if it don't translate into like something like official like.
Speaker 1: Lead everybody got drugs? How do you set your drugs apart from everybody else's?
Speaker 2: You make them free and you hide them in parks that's not marketing.
Speaker 1: He posted like, while we all over the city, if you find an egg, Like I thought that was creative.
Speaker 2: At first I was.
Speaker 1: I thought he did like an Easter egg hunt at his home for his like homeboys and friends and family. I've seen that where people have like an Easter party and they'll have an Easter egg hunt and the Easter eggs that have like shop bottles and condoms and stuff like that in it. In my twenties, we did that when I was living in England. But so I thought this was that, And I was like, what's the big deal is that his home is with his friends who snitched, But this dickon was leaving it around the city for people to find out. Somebody baby can find it. That's where he messed up. You can't be in.
Speaker 2: Somebody's daughter found one and they turned it into the police, they said.
Speaker 1: Police said the eggs were hitting on Easter Sunday in three public parks, in a motel. The man alleged allegedly behind it is now wanted.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah that wasn't smart.
Speaker 2: That was not as smart, But I appreciate the sentiment. I would do it though, I mean I definitely would have partaken in the easter egg hunt for the weed. Yeah, you know, you like those people who like hide money around the city. I guess that's what he was doing.
Speaker 1: This guy knew he did like a shoe drive and he hates sneakers around the city in different places for like nice dope.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So who the fuck is the bish gossip? I never even heard of this blog, but uh, there's an article out there. It says fifty one percent of women ages eighteen to forty are single, researchers saying this is due to the rise in income education for women, the single woman no longer having a negative stigma in society and marriage being more important to men. Y'all remember when niggas are saying like they don't benefit from marriage. We've been debunked that, right. So it says the record a record of fifty one percent of US women a just eighteen to forty we're single in twenty twenty three. That's after COVID, up from forty two percent in two thousand, according to census data by the Aspen Economic Strategy Group. That's in part due to the closing gender gap and opportunity and earnings, as well as decline and stigma associated with women being single. Marriage rates for both men and women are in decline, so it says today women are less likely than men to say marriage is important to their life goals and happiness. More women than men attribute being single to struggling to find partners who meet their standards, a fact that experts say may be exacerbated by the perceived limitless of dating apps. I agree with that, especially Instagram. It's like a hoedex, you know what I'm saying, Like men and women could just get a new nigga every day, get a new girl every day, and it says meanwhile gen z, women are leading cultural shifts like the boy sober trend, focusing more on self Oh boy sober, Okay, focusing more on self growth and friendships. They're less likely to date a young age. Excuse me, They're less likely to date at a young age, and they're having less sex. Though these trends have given rise to new concerns about loneliness among young people. These young girls is lit now a couple of them still getting pregnant.
Speaker 1: I'm still getting pregnant, but they're not like when we were.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just feel like and it does come with you know, being okay with being by yourself, because it's not a bad thing. You gotta know yourself before you invite anybody else into your space. So I definitely applaud that shit. But younger women and you know, because maybe, uh, we just thought it was so important at that age, Like I gotta guess, I gotta have somebody. I gotta do this, like because you.
Speaker 1: Talk to Mary and you just think about from the beginning, we're read these fairy tales in these books about our night and shining the armor coming to save us from some dragon.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. The fuck You're gonna do a class action lawsuit against Disney because they really fucked us up.
Speaker 1: And then motherfucker the books with.
Speaker 2: The gold buy Yeah, coming for y'all. Brother, Man, I still love Cinderella movies. Man. The play this weekend, the dance recital was like a hip hop Cinderella mm hmm yeah. And they had like Bobby Brown was the Prince. They were saying Whitney Euston's songs. It was nice, but yeah, like I don't know, man, I do encourage younger women to spend more time with themselves, understand themselves and what they what they like, you know what I'm saying, and also become the partner you want. You gotta also be that person that you want, yes, so that when it comes along, you recognize it.
Speaker 1: You know what. I would like to see a world where the black family exists again in a full dynamic, but maybe not the way it was back in the day where women was getting beat and left in the house with kids. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's everybody experience, but it definitely is a lot of older women experiences, which is why they then taught the daughters be able to take care of yourself so you don't have to deal with this type of behavior.
Speaker 1: Right because they you know, people like big Mama stayed. Big Mama had to stay and she hated it. Yeah, she didn't want to stay and she cheated.
Speaker 2: Let's be very fucking clear.
Speaker 1: And what are your cousins? What are your uncles? Is light skinning and the rest of them dark.
Speaker 2: But your granddad's dark as hair. Somebody else raised that baby.
Speaker 1: So what are we do? We have another sing?
Speaker 2: Oh we didn't talk about the met gala though.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, let's talk about the met gala. I listen, I ain't gonna lie. I wanted to kick Andre three thousand right in the piano.
Speaker 2: Why had that piano on his bag? What's the famous piano player? Because that's what what Basically he was paying homage to, like somebody from the dandyism time, because that was a theme of the of the mech gala this year and douse, you know they raised more money. This is they raised more money this year than any year. And that's because a lot of black people bought involved. You see how we.
Speaker 1: Sorry, where does the money go? Because they raised thirty one million? The most is charity different charities.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm pretty sure they got a list of charities because the Metcalla is supposedly like a nonprofit five one three.
Speaker 1: I thought it goes to maintaining the museum.
Speaker 2: That's it. Thirty one thirty one million dollars. Nah, bro probably go to sex traffick. But in the next episode, because that whole shit is a fucking ritual to me, y'all, I'd be trying to stay human with the ship, but I'd be watching these things and like this is the fucking minstrel. Uh uh minstrel.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell y'all this, I know we were talking about the mc gala. But I gotta tell y'all about my flight. Did I tell you about my flight? M hm, So my flight into New York, y'all. It was five in the morning. It was so foggy. Why the polo couldn't land the plane y'all. When I tell you, I was so scared. Like we went down and you know how you gotta go by the Hudson River. He couldn't see, so we was like right above the water and then he shot back up in the air. I'm talking about real fast. We did that shit four times before we touched the ground. Bitch. When I tell you, my ass cheeks was sore from squeezing so tight.
Speaker 2: Scared final destination, bitch.
Speaker 1: Never been so scared on the flight in my life. And he was. He was coming on in the mind. He was like, I can't see. The visibility is just too low. I can't see, you know, So I'm gonna try to come in from a different angle and see if we can get some visibility. Did that ship four times? It felt like I was going through the fog that movie, the fog, Like I came into a different dimension. There's a ball head man sitting next to me. When we touched down, I grabbed that motherfucker by the head and was like, I swear I did. All right, I'm sorry I had to tell y'all that, But okay, Mett Gala, who is your favorite dress?
Speaker 2: I did, like, Uh, what's the name? Louis Vutan low outfit? Who do I like that? Look? What's the girl who had the hot pink on Adre Day? I liked her look. It was a couple of the looks I liked.
Speaker 1: It was off his rug all the way.
Speaker 2: Come, I like that too, I like I like Whoopi Goldberg look. Also like the dress slash and who was the guy with the all white.
Speaker 1: Like Tianna Taylor was giving parents of the pirates of the Caribbeus.
Speaker 2: All the times in one you know what I'm saying. She had like the Prince low, the hats, the chase, the yes.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Dandyism, okay, so. Dandyism is a style or manner characterized by excessive attention to dress grooming and refined manners, often associated with a man who was considered a dandy. Right. So, this term came up during the time where black people were definitely being oppressed, right and they basically used dress and style as a form of revolt. Yeah, essentially, I think about it like, Hi, I said, I'm gonna start wearing gloves again. Y'all see my picture. I was looking very dandy, Okay, I really like when a nigga see you dressed like that, like with a skirt, passion knees, with some gloves on, like a little head piece like they automatically know they gotta pay bills. It's big draws under this dress. Okay, it's a girdle under this dress. It's some shit under this dress. Like you can't come over here half stepping. And to me, that's what that look looks like. It looks expensive, right, But we now were butt naked and you want somebody to take you serious? Why they don't have to? They see all the things? Who is we imagine if a nigga gotta take these layers off girl before they get to memm Like, that's what it's about. I'm about to start wearing gloves again. I'm about to set the stand have on gloves, wings and my fucking wands. My look, oh, speaking of ones, like I'm trying to figure out what a bit y'all pitches don't even have a wand all of a sudden, everybody's a ferry out here. I'm confused. We have the song she was a fairy, She was a fairy. You've seen it. You heard it on Instagram. She was fery on everybody my daddy or some shit. A song, but everybody like got videos with it now, and I'm like, h y'all, bitch, just don't have no wand where's your magic?
Speaker 1: Right? All right, y'all when we come back, aj Soft Centers and listen. If you haven't seen it, just go watch it and then come back to this episode. Because this is gonna be a real spoiler. We're gonna talk about it. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Yay, all right, y'all, And we're back, and I'm so excited because Tammy is gonna let me nerd out the whole fucking episode. It's not really nerd, it's like real nigga talk the whole episode. In regards to Slash Nerd, this movie, you know, Slash Nerd. In regards to this movie, Centers, y'all, I feel like this is an instant classic. It's like Friday horror film. It's like, I cannot wait for this shit to I might buy if it comes out. Do DVDs still exist? I do have a DVD player.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's coming on.
Speaker 2: I need it to be all. I want a hard copy of this movie. Like, I don't want to stream it or download it from Amazon or some shit. I want a hard copy of this movie. Like what form do movies coming now? Do they still sell DVDs? Or like the little small disc? Where are we are we in time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like they literally could take all our films away from us right now exactly.
Speaker 2: So I would like a hard copy of this movie, or maybe I'll have to. When I buy it, I'll download it to a flask drive or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me I call Ryan and see if I can get him to sing your copy girl.
Speaker 2: So, y'all, I enjoyed this movie thoroughly, and so tell me a good job. Without telling me nothing about the movie. He told me to make sure I wait and stay to the very very end, and I stayed until the screen was black. But something really weird happen when I did that. Though. As I'm sitting there, I'm like, I don't got no weapons on me, because y'all know the movie is about vampires. So I'm sitting there like, I don't got no fucking weapon on me. The whole theater is empty, right except on my row. It's maybe about eight people and one white lady. Not to say that the white lady isn't a people but a person, but it was like it was like eight people, including a white lady. And it's like they were staying because I was because I'm at the end of the row. It's like the whole theater is gone and it's just these people on my road and one white lady.
Speaker 1: Well maybe they thought to stay.
Speaker 2: Tuned, That's what I'm saying. But why y'all following me.
Speaker 1: My ro.
Speaker 2: That don't make sense to me. The whole theater's blink. So now BJ had already left out the theater. So now I'm sitting there and I'm like, I don't have no fucking weapon, Like, don't wait for this movie to be over. But I'm just in here now by myself, and usually I have a weapon, y'all. I do live my life like a scary movie. So as soon as the screen went complete black and lights completely on, the first person to speak is this white lady, and she says, what did the vampires represent? I said, energy harvesting while I'm walking off. She was like what I said, energy harvesting As I'm walking off, and it was another couple like right behind me. I said, girl, let's get the fuck up out of here for this bitch turn.
Speaker 1: She was a vampire.
Speaker 2: She was, man. I believe actual vampires exist, and I also believe like the metaphoric, like you know, you know of it. Yeah, just energy harvesting, taking someone's essence and life force. Yeah, those people exist in real life and they're not just white.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, I really be feeling like people be using me for my energy sometimes, I really be feeling like people like try to suck at my energy, like seriously.
Speaker 2: For a long time I felt like that. But I have such a block up. Now I have such I am more selfish now, I'm gonna fuck. I have such a block up because you definitely gotta protect your energy because I don't even think some people are even consciously aware that that's how they're moving. I really don't think they they realize it. It's just who they are, right, So they go around just feeding, literally feeding on other people's energy. Even somebody who likes to argue for some I can argue. I don't like arguing because I feel depleted after arguing going back and forth with somebody. But there are some people that that should charge charge them up so they know exactly where to come to get shits popping.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know all of a sudden, too much would have bitch you that will like reciprocate the energy. So I've had people like really come to me to like h poke it out of me, mm hmm and like and I'll give it back to him. And then after I do, I'm like, damn, like.
Speaker 2: I let them get me. Yeah, I let that person then controls you. They're your sire at that point, you know, like the vampire or the main vampire is like the sire m m to everybody else. So if somebody can get you out your element, like they have a certain level of control over you.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's why I eliminate those people from my life, like.
Speaker 2: They can stay nowadays. Bitch did when I tell you, I'm shut, you can't have it. I know how great I am, I know how amazing I am. And I'm not letting anybody like take that shit from me anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is what it.
Speaker 2: Go go get your source feed someplace else, because sh it is is closed over here.
Speaker 1: I ain't that growl because I'd be like, bitch, what.
Speaker 2: Like, hold on because I got time today now on the Instagram post and some shit like that. On a Friday, I might got time to cut your ass out. I might got time to cut you out. But I mean, like in real life, having exchange actual energy with people, I can't do it. It's not I can't do it like it that makes sense to me anymore. But anyway, back to Sinners. Okay, y'all, this is the box office hit. Ryan Coogler's budget for Sinners was ninety million dollars initially, right Nigga managed some issues and basically had to put up ten million dollars of his own money to complete the film. But the film made two hundred and thirty seven million dollars worldwide. That's just from first one.
Speaker 1: Why is grossing global horror film?
Speaker 2: Mm hm. So the man is out here doing his big one, and then he has like some type of like the deal he has with Warner Brothers. So it says he's secured a share of the film's gross revenue before studio profits along with creative control and future ownership rights after twenty five years of the film. Yeah, so these terms reflect a significant shift towards greater creativity and financial autonomy for filmmakers. This is where I'm trying to be. That's why I want to be able to create with other people money and like, yeah, y'all get y'all, O'll share. But I want my family to be able to eat off that shit forever too.
Speaker 1: But why do a film take one hundred million dollars to make?
Speaker 2: That is insane? Do you see the credits at the end. All those people have to get paid. Yeah, you got hair department, costume, set design, transportation. I mean everybody has to get.
Speaker 1: Paid one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot to create a film. I'm gonna make all a good movie right now for about to be.
Speaker 2: We got some good shit outdea five hundred dollars, we get it done. How many how much I watched that shit?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: That's just smells think so, yeah, like you gotta pay everybody at the credits at the end of the movie. How many people you think up there for credits? Like six hundred people? That shit be rolling for a good five minutes.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people involved and make such a masterpiece. All right, let's get into the storyline.
Speaker 2: I love this movie so much, so y'all know, I feel like the movie is about me because I'm a Gemini and there were twins in there, and we know, like twins represent like the duality in life. So so you also had like red and blue, so think about like the red and blue pill. You know, people take in life, right, right, So the main characters stack and smoke real names? Was Elijah and Elias? Do you know the story? Like the Elijah the prophet in the Bible, So Elias is supposed to be like basically another name for Elijah. So in the Bible they this is the only one person Elijah, right, But Elijah is supposed to or maybe whichever one derives from the other one. But in the Bible it's just Elijah the prophet. So Elijah or Elias is a prophet and miracle worker who lived in the Northern Kingdom of Israel during the reign of King Ahab Israel. Where these people are right now? Who say data ones? They not? According to the books of Kings in the Hebrew Bible, and one King's eighteen, Elijah defended the worship of the Hebrew deity Y'ahwegh over that of the Canaanite deity Ball. So, Y'ahwegh a name for Jesus Christ, but it's his actual name because we know the letter J didn't exist during his time, right, So y'all weigh and then where you take out the vowels and you just have the concepts, it's your breathing. So every time you breathe, when a baby comes out the womb and takes that first breath, yeah, yeah, that's God. You're breathing is God. So that's why like breath work and all that shit is so important, because it helps you get more oxygen to your brain. You could think clear. You know what I'm saying. I do a lot of breath work. I got this app I used called Open. Y'all should check it out. It's real good. Listen.
Speaker 1: I've never I'm a Southern lady, but I never wanted to fuck brothers so much.
Speaker 2: In my life a Southern lady, yo. Listen, all right, So Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan is not traditionally fine to me, but it's just something about the madness of that man.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, I really liked it. Yes, I really liked him in that movie, Like I get what you were saying.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, now, all right, it would have been cool to me if they could smoke a stack could have been Jonathan Majors and Michael B. Jordan playing brothers.
Speaker 2: No, that would have been good too, Yes, that would the same scenario brothers chew check. So Smoke wore the blue hat, right, and he represents like muscle the hand of God, and stack Elias he had the red hat, smooth talker. He represents the word of God. That's what I took from it, just from the meanings of the names Elijah and Elias. And then you got Remick the vampire who is Irish, and y'all know Irish people experienced. First of all, the original irishmen are black people. They had like blue eyes, dark skin. They don't really exist that much anymore. But you see him like you see these videos and she lay down on Instagram, these people be popping up.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe that nigga who marrying.
Speaker 2: Yeah he might be he might he might be original. He might be a vampire. Bitch.
Speaker 1: Listen, here you go.
Speaker 2: You see you see how it should be like.
Speaker 1: And that's why the ladies married him. After three weeks he was glamor second on their COUCHI.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, so the Irish people experienced like something uh sick, kind of sort of the same you know, treatment that Africans did, and they were sent to America as indentured servants. While the Africans and the people, the indigenous people of this land, they had like a life sentence to slavery, right, So it wasn't until after slavery was kind of abolished, which this movie sets in like Jim Crow time Jim Crow Era is after slavery in Mississippi, right, and now you see how basically like how somebody can start then being the oppressor out of survival essentially, That's what I.
Speaker 1: When he was talking like he was like trying to encourage them to join him, he was making some good points.
Speaker 2: It wasn't us, yes, and the necessary evil, yeah right, because he wanted his people back, and that's all we be wanting. We be wanting our people to get together, like and I guess maybe he only that's the only way he saw this happening.
Speaker 1: But listen, the significance was how Sammy could use the power of music the power of our I think we don't give music the credit that we do, and how we do this is my religion. Listen, how we let our music be so dark and allow the darkness into our music when it really is a conduit, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's what Remick saw.
Speaker 1: That Sammy had this power with his guitar where he could bridge the gap between time in a way. You know, like that scene where they were in that juke joint and it was like girls torking, our ancestors dancing Africans dancing around the fire.
Speaker 2: You could feel all of it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I could feel.
Speaker 2: It in my spirit. Oh that scene was just like breath taking.
Speaker 1: Seriously, did you.
Speaker 2: See the part where they killed Annie because she saw that she was gonna die. She put her bones and shit out on the table, and she saw her fate, and that's why she asked. She told Smoke, listen, if this shit get bad, promise me you kill me right, because promise me you won't let me turn right. And they remember how the how Remick like every time he turned somebody, he got their thoughts and they acquired his. So now they're like a legion of demons. They're all interconnected, so they needed So Sammy is the grill. A grill is a person who like tells stories through like poetry, song, music, right, and they keep the history of the people like a human dictionary essentially, So Sammy was a human dictionary. So he needed Sammy's information that comes through the mitochondrial bloodline from your mom, right. It like it's just things you remember, Like it's shit that I have never read that when I see it, I'm like, I knew that, Or I'll know something. It's just like an inner knowing. Then I'll see something that gives me confirmation, Like this movie gave me so many confirmations just on like the things I already know.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing where I think, like pain and trauma is passed down from your your bloodline too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so he needed he needed Sammy's information. He also needed Annie's information right to bring his people back. So I'm wondering though, the one part I didn't get, like are they themselves once they get bit or are they a whole different entity?
Speaker 1: Girl? There was a different entity singing all that bluegrass country music and Irish and hit there was river dancing outside.
Speaker 2: They was not it? You know that wasn't there that wasn't there a status? You remember the movie The Key, what's it called the Key? Skeleton Key, Skeleton Key? Do you remember the movie? Mighta mind? I just watched that movie, like, uh, within the last couple of months again, but I probably done see that ship like ten times. Remember on Skeleton Key, Like it was the Africans that were now like in these white people's bodies. So I kind of thought like, maybe it's the opposite now, so it's like the white people in the black people's body. But I think we with this particular movie, we got to take race out of it.
Speaker 1: No, no, we can't. It's it's such a huge part of it because think about this, all the ages of Chaos were women, all right, So Mary, she went out there.
Speaker 2: She should have stayed her ass in the house.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: She really kicked this ship off because she thought that she could be like in the middle. She thought that she could she didn't have to pick a side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could play both sides for the middle, which and she was the biracial character, right, so she was an age the chaos and who else was the Asian and chaos the Asian woman? Come on here, God, damn it, she invited them, motherfuckers, because right right, she invited them inside. You know, So those two women who were non black characters were the agents of chaos the whole time.
Speaker 2: For me, I agree, I agree. Let's talk about the Asian family. I just want to give a little history also with the movie. Y'all know, like back during Jim Crow time, when you think about racism in America, it's like only between black and white for the most like, that's what people think. But where were all these other people? They existed too, right, right, So the Asians played a big part in history in that time because they were basically empowered by white people to oppress us. So white supremacy has never just been about white people alone oppressing anybody, right, It has been a systematic thing, right, because they too came as immigrants. Well not too, because we were here, right, some of us were already here. So they too are now in America because they had they had things like some type of oppression that happened to them as well, and they had to come ended up coming here and they get reparations. They got reparations at some point too. We the only people who never got reparations right right, because they had them in concentrations, camps and shit like that on the soil at one point in history. But they were able to set up shop in black communities, and that allowed white people to then extract the resources indirectly from black people through the Asians because the Asians could get funding. Exactly, they had.
Speaker 1: Two stories in the black community. And listen, she only like when it was beneficial for her family. She's like, are we leaving? She sent her husband out there, and then when it was about her family and her family alone, she invited them in.
Speaker 2: She didn't give fuck is like my family Dead's not all y'all gotta die. And this is why black people like, we definitely be on an island by ourselves, you know what I'm saying. We really don't have allies in that way, even like and I'm gonna say this, and this is an ongoing argument between Black Americans, black people in America and Africans, you know what I'm saying, and different black skinned people across the diaspora. Everybody like niggas shit, but they don't like niggas, you know what I'm saying. So the same way that Asians will send their people to another country to another continent and empower them on that continent. Africans come to America and they send their money back home, why wouldn't they just help empower us here? Like why we gotta come to Ghana and get citizenship. It's cool, we could do duel, we could do both, but why not empower your people on every part of this world? Everywhere the biggest y'all are like like Africa's like.
Speaker 1: Essentially mean a lot of those people who are sending money home are sending money to poverty. You know, it's not like they they sending money are some of them are sending money back to rich family.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of rich people in Africa, like the way they depict Africa here in America, like Nigga's not Benedict and was like, I didn't even know America had bums on the street. They thought we was over here living the golden life.
Speaker 1: I mean in some places we are, but there are there is a lot of wealth in Africa, a lot.
Speaker 2: Now you did you see how Remick basically assimilated once he saw the ku klux lay gown on the bed, because initially he was calling the Indians chakta by their their names right. But the minute he realized who he was dealing with at the house, like when he was trying to get into the couple's house, the minute when he realized that they were the KKK, he assimilated. Yeah, he played on everybody shit and he played the role. And that also shows like in America, Italians don't consider themselves white. Irish don't really consider themselves white. They associate themselves with their body of land where they're from. I'm talking about actual Italians, actual Irish people.
Speaker 1: I would need to speak to one of them to hear what they have to say about that.
Speaker 2: They're not the same, you know what I'm saying. We be the same way, We're not the same. Like we be lumping people up in a group, just like Hispanics. We be calling people everybody Mexican. Everybody that speaks Spanish is not Mexican. Who does that? A lot of people do that. A lot of people assume Spanish speaking people are all Mexicans. They don't even think about all these other countries.
Speaker 1: That's very ignorant.
Speaker 2: It is ignorant, but it happens, You're right, So it is ignorant to say just because somebody has white skin, that they're white American, or that they're European.
Speaker 1: My grandmother and my grandmother was partially white, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: The grandmama was Mary, my great.
Speaker 1: Grandma was very My grandma was because my great grandmother was half white, my grandmother was.
Speaker 2: She had a black dad, so she was like three persons.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that works anyway, but she was an equal opportunity racist. I always say that, like she was racist against everybody, black, White, Asian, Hispanic, you name it. So I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: That's how I am. I mean, like, for the most part, I don't funk with nobody, Like, can't nobody walk behind me. I don't trust none of y'all niggas, none of them, none of them. So have y'all ever read the book? Have you ever read the book Delectable Negro? No? I encourage everybody to read The Delectable Negro. It's the human consumption and homo eroticism within US slave culture. And he has a little brief, little summary, so it basically talks about like how they were consuming black people during slavery, literally eating. Yes, do you remember in the movie where oh God, I should have wrote down a character names, but the guy who played the played the saxophone, and no was he playing yeah saxophone and singing the fine old man.
Speaker 1: His name is Delroy Lindo in real life, but his character's name was deada Slim.
Speaker 2: Delta Delta slim, so Delta slim. Do you remember when he was talking about when he passed, when they passed by the people slaving when they weren't slaving. Now we talk about fourteenth Amendment. They're in jail right because slavery just turned into the fourteenth Amendment. That's why we still got to get that shit abolished, because it's legal slavery if you commit a crime. But imagine you put in crimes and charges on black people to put them back in slavery. So when they were riding down that street car, get your hands up. And then he told the story of how the white people captured them and was taking them from place to place, making them play right. And he said how when the one guy like tried to break off and buck and tried to go off on his own, they lynched him right at the train station, and they ate they cut his dick off. They literally consumed black people. They ate us because we are magical. The melanin is magic.
Speaker 1: I do want to get eight. I ain't been eight so long. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry. So y'all read The Delectable Negro, okay, And you know in that book also it talks about the time we're currently in. Don't you know? The first biracial couple excuse me, trans biracial couple to get married happen right here in y'all in South Carolina. A black man married a white uh trans woman in America in Charleston.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't keep up with that.
Speaker 2: And in that book The Delectable Negro, they talked about how black men started to acquiesce to the advances of the white men because they weren't just raping black women, they were raping the men too. Buck breaking is where that comes from. And they started calling black men the lady of the race in the book, m and these are actual accounts from different people throughout that time, throughout slavery. They have actual accounts that you know, people the grios, they took down history and put it in this book. So I do suggest a lot of people to do you know.
Speaker 1: In Florida that they used to use black babies as gator bait. That is insane. That so I will never be There is no reparation that exists that would ever be enough for them that we've experienced in this country.
Speaker 2: And black people are washed up like we're the oldest on the planet and white people are the youngest, and they act like it. We will never ever be able to do the things that they did and do to get and maintain power. We're not gonna ever be able to feed their babies to an alligator. We're not gonna be able to use the babies as batting practice. They did that type of shit. Also, we're not gonna be able to consume and eat them.
Speaker 1: We would never want to, not even the have That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's not our genetic makeup. We can't. We can't do that, you know. So even things like uh, when people think of the devil and demons, they think of six sixty six, right, that they have literally even made that a bad thing, and it's not it's literally like the chemical uh makeup of melanin six protons, six neutrons, six electrons, and they call it the mark the beast, and who they this gorilla shit? Who the hell started the ship with the gorilla fighting, the whole world fight. One hundred men fighting. That is literally a representation of us, not calling us gorillas like they like to. But we know they like to call us monkeys. They used to call us monkeys, right, They like to associate black.
Speaker 1: People still do in mix with not in mixed company, you know. But first of all, I think that's like, how do you know what we were having bullshit to talk about one hundred men versus a gorilla? First of all, they talking about what was the female equivalent of that? There is not one, because we are not stupid.
Speaker 2: We're not partaking in that bullshit like imagine us. Right. This is why I say it's the representation of black people. We just chilling in our element, in our environments, and motherfuckers is working over time to figure out how to keep fucking us up for generations and generations like we not even wanting to fight. The gorilla is chilling, and it's in habitat and it's and it's happened that y'all trying to go over there and fight him for what, just to see if you can. That's what they do to us. We be chilling and they come over here fucking with us.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see what else Ryan Cooler is gonna cook up. I can't it solidify himself as a force to be recorded in the film industry. He already did that with A Black Panther, but this one, this one took him to Spielbird level.
Speaker 2: To me, yeah, I didn't A Black Panther didn't do this for me that this film didn't. It just didn't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It did display black excellence right, and it was it was very powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was powerful filming, but.
Speaker 2: It was It's just something. It's something different about this because it we definitely got to fix the music. The frequency is off, even the channels, our radio stations beyond, Like, the frequency is fucked up and we need to get back to a a good vibration listennigas when.
Speaker 1: Me and AJ went to see Drake and twenty one Savage in concert and we're in this building, we're all in this circular shape and doom and they saying murder, gang shit, murder, and this whole is chanting that ship. What did I say to you?
Speaker 2: I don't like this, this don't feel good, and I don't I don't be singing songs like that.
Speaker 1: This dude don't feel good to me. This do not feel good. I don't like.
Speaker 2: Who's in the middle.
Speaker 1: Drake is twenty one.
Speaker 2: Powering them up. And then they have a big guys statue of Virgil. Yeah, yeah, like it's like worshiping him as a deity of some sort. This statue was at least I don't know what, twenty foot tall.
Speaker 1: It was huge. It was more than twenty feet it was.
Speaker 2: However tall. It was big, big ass, just a big ass statue in the middle of the the coliseum. That shit is not just like, it's not just a concert. That's why I don't go to concerts. That's why I don't go to large events like that, Like where you're chanting, they telling you what to say. Beyonce did it the whole year. Last year and the year before, had people saying all type of shit. You got the little black and white, little shit that kind of programs your mind going on the screen like all these things. People don't realize what they be partaking it, but it's always signs and symbols for the conscious mind. You just gotta be paying attention.
Speaker 1: It had me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm going to the bar, right, So what if we get back to because at the end of the movie, Sammy's now an old man in this jup joint he's playing at. He's played all around the world, and he still uses original instruments when he's playing, like you know, blues his guitar. So Stack and Mary walks in there at the very en and this is the part Timmy told me to wait till after the credits, no leave, So they walking down there in modern time. He had a he has on coooji. Old girl got on her little her little suited and.
Speaker 1: Booted with her and Blowpop listened. I resented her character. A part of me just had resentment for her character, And I just don't know why I felt.
Speaker 2: It, because she took her ass out there like she was one of them, so she was trying to play. She was married to a white man because basically Stack wanted to keep her safe, right, and he knew he couldn't be with her if they thought that she was biracial. Her mama was white and her daddy was black, and her mom raised them. So apparently their mom died at childbirth trying to birth Stack and Smoke ended up killing killing the father because he was abusing Stack. I think he blamed him for the mom's birth, the mom's death at birth. But Stack was trying to come out sideways when the mom when her mom was trying to deliver him as a baby. So she basically raised them. They went in the military too, because I remember at the end he had this whole thing full of and they always had a dog chains on. They used to be circle back then. Now they're square, but they used to be like circle, the military dog chains So these was military trained niggas. Let me ask you this before you get into the end.
Speaker 1: Do you what what kept I can't remember which one? Which one was the vampire Stack sack?
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Did what kept him from biting his brother? He tried to buy him, but he couldn't bite him. Was it was it the schigul that she created for him or she had from his dog?
Speaker 2: No, it was it was the sack. It was his his voodoo low, his voodoo low sack. Because remember at the end, he took it off because he was ready to die. He took it off and he was ready to die and be with his family. Yeah, to be with his family, with Annie and the baby. So that's what was protecting him, that protected him his whole life. He done been through a bunch of shit, but he had his little Sashel with his with his magic, and it for from his low one. Okay, and let me think that's the cover of a woman.
Speaker 1: Right, the power.
Speaker 2: All right, think about this too.
Speaker 1: When the white guys came to they were coming to kill everybody playing. They were coming and they couldn't The door was locked, they couldn't go in. So what's your idea on that. I thought that his brother was in there being protected from the sun. Even in death, he was still protecting his brother. He didn't let he didn't kill his brother, you know, like stake him, because he was already he's undead, right, so he didn't stake his brother. He could have staked his brother, but he didn't. And then he protected him from the sun by killing those white men.
Speaker 2: But you remember at the end though, when Sammy asked him how they got away, He asked Stack and Anna how they got away? They did like a they went back and they show you them running off. So when they all died at the at the at the river, when all the other vampire died at the river, along with Relic Remick. They didn't die, they had already ran off. Yeah, so I don't think they I don't think he was in the barn. They had already got lost by then. But I think he just had it locked. He locked the barn and then he was shooting gas from the forest.
Speaker 1: I thought he was protecting his brother from the sun.
Speaker 2: See. So they really don't tell you why he kept him, why they kept each other. But we know that Sack was protecting Smoke, but they really don't.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just a brother's.
Speaker 2: Love, right, like just remembering. And then he kept his promise also to Smoke to not kill Sammy. But now going back to the very end when they get to the Duke Joint, Sammy's an old man now, he doesn't played it all over the world. He basically rebuked the church and went on to play his music right, and Stack told him, like you know what I'm saying, like this, I love this music. That that new electric ship is cool, but it's just not what it is. So y'all know the Ataweights, Kanye West had a whole album called Ato Weights and Heartbreaks. The CIA created pro Tools. Pro Tools is a system that they use, you know, to create beats, so you have all these mechanical, computerized sounds. You no longer need the actual instruments. So we just playing the devil through this shit now. And when I say devil is just, it's not just. It's an entity. It's an energy that got our people fucked up. You see it in they clone tyrone, the chicken sandwiches and the music making you do shit, what niggas be playing when they go murder somebody, they planning to kill somebody, playing the worst fucking music possible while they go do these things, and they they we're allowed to create this normalized Yeah, and it's glorified because if you make some like what Drake said, Kendrick Lamar rap like he's trying to free the slaves, y'all think that's okay for a nigga to say that is not okay. Yeah, Like he wants to put more life into the music as opposed to rapping about that's all the time.
Speaker 1: Right. I'm here for that because I don't like that shit one bit.
Speaker 2: And we we somehow, I don't know how right, it just gotta be it really, and it's happening, but it's very slow, right, because there's a thing called one hundred monkey theories. So it just take me you having this conversation right now, right to spark that idea in the minds of our listeners, right, and then they then had the conversation with the next people. So it only really take one hundred motherfuckers. It only take a hundred monkeys to spread thought, to spread this thought. It's just like and what that theory is is like they teach the monkey to do something over here, and somehow the monkeys in another country start doing the same thing. It just spreads through the universe.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully it'll catch because Slotter gangshit ain't okay.
Speaker 2: It's not, man, it's not because none of those rappers want that life of the children, right, but you don't give a fuck about other people's kids at all.
Speaker 1: Right, But then it's like, all right, we don't hold movies to the same standard, you know, like we don't hold actors. Why do we have because all right, that brings up the conversation like they're entertainers. This is entertainment you are to teach your children.
Speaker 2: But it's the music though, it's actually the actual beat, the actual music that these it's the frequency of these sounds that are coming out of your radio, coming out of your phone that you got to your air and a bluetooth electric like that. Shit has radiation coming through, programming your whole body. That's the difference. When you're watching a movie, it's no real sound other than the people talking.
Speaker 1: Well, there's music too in movies, but I get what you're saying, not as much as a different connection with the frequency of music than in movies.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, So it's really it's literally programming you if you're not consciously aware of what it is that you're listening to and what you're partaking in and what you reciting and repeating. You know. So, I ain't here to power nobody up. I just want to empower myself and the people who want to be empowered in a positive way. I mean, because on this realm, this hell realm we live in right now, like evil be prevailing like a motherfucker, but it is shifting. There is a shift, I feel it. That's why when people like we're gonna be back in slavery and all that, like, I feel more empowered now. More people be saying that we're gonna be back at who when? How like that's gonna be a choice for real. Y'all been mad at Kanye when he said slavery was a choice. But if y'all niggas go to slavery right now, you really made that choice. And literally we are making that choice. Who's but how we're collectively black people. It's not me and you, right, but collectively because these are still our people. There are a lot of people. Look how many black men are in prison. They chose that shit, a lot of them. A lot of them were kidnapped, just like back then. There's a lot of people who done died in prison and they got them buried in the back, and they still counting them on us sentenus. They've been murdered them. It's a lot of different weird shit going on amongst in prison.
Speaker 1: I watched last night and I think y'all should take the time to watch it. Shooting Guards on Netflix about Gilbert Arenas and Javares Crittinin Crittin, I can't think of how to say his last name, But what happens between those two young men in the NBA and how it leads to a murder of a young black mother of four.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that I never even heard about that. Didn't give it. Arenas get put out of He got put out the NBA because.
Speaker 1: Of it, right, No, he did not. The other guy ended up getting put out the NBA because of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Arenas didn't give it out the NBA.
Speaker 1: I think he got suspended fifty games and was able to come back and play. But the other guy, the rookie, he was expendable and he pretty much got They got rid of him.
Speaker 2: Didn't he pull a gun out on somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had guns in the locker room. And you watch that story and it is just heartbreaking when you said jail is a choice, because he ends up going that young man who was the rookie, Javar's Kritenom. I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing his last name right. But he ends up murdering a young black mother and only doing ten years in jail for it because because the deal that he made with the DA or something like that. A mother of four, she was twenty two years old.
Speaker 2: Why did he kill her?
Speaker 1: He got somebody the dude that she was, I don't know she was messing with the dude or not, but she was with this guy. He robbed him and he went back to retaliate against him for robbing him, and instead of shooting the guy who robbed him, he killed her. And yeah, and he's free now, and I feel bad, and honestly I feel bad for him as well. Y'all when you get a chance, watch Shooting Guards on Netflix. It just came out this week, might have came out yesterday or the day before, Shooting Guard. Shooting Guards and just how you know the system like it's fucked up, man, it's really fucked up. And how these young black men making poor choices in the trickle down effect. It caused this young black woman to lose her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean when people make a decision to do like crimes and stuff, it does, especially murder, it does not just affect you. And half of these men be having children of their own, So now you're creating a broken family and all because you got emotional. Like gangsters and thugs are the most emotional beings on this world. Like they want to kill you because you step on a fucking shoe, All right, Okay, they want to beef with you over a bitch they want to be but we call bitch ass nigga. No, it's just man shit. They they are just though it's just weak shit to want to kill somebody because of some shit that you know, could have been an accident, you know what I'm saying, or just something that's not even worth losing your life over or taking a life over. They get so emotional respect.
Speaker 1: That's what his biggest thing was his respect, respect and giving respect and receiving it.
Speaker 2: Was he actually giving respect, was he being disrespected?
Speaker 1: He really wasn't a bad guy, honestly, Hey, j It's just really a sad situation because he just did not have.
Speaker 2: A black role model.
Speaker 1: He didn't have no father figure, he didn't have anybody to teach him how to be a man, you know, and he.
Speaker 2: Was just a kid. Him saying, Gilbert Arena has probably always been a bitch ass nigga, like harassed niggas. Yeah, he was yeah, antagonist, Yeah, very much, and you and probably pushed it to the limit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he really did.
Speaker 2: He really did that.
Speaker 1: And you'll see that in a documentary. He missed it that he was a prankster. He always rode the line of going too far, you know, with people. That was just what he did. And because he was like the star of this team. They would let him get away with shit. Mm hmmm, So y'all go watch that ship.
Speaker 2: Sound like a demon to me. Mm hmm, sound like a vampire to me.
Speaker 1: Right his life. But yeah, I know that was on the Tangent, but it was.
Speaker 2: The whole episode, was the Tangent, Bitch. I can say so many other things, like it's just the one last thing I want you to think about is the royal family over in Europe. Okay, you got King Charles the Third over there, do y'all remember when he got what is the big ceremony when they get like, you know, they become the now, like once his mom died, they made him the king or whatever. But the portrait that they put up of him, that portrait of him with all that red blood in the buyer. Yeah, so King charged Was the third is actually a descendant of Vlad the Empoler, the Impola and the Impaler is how you pronounce it, yeah, Glad the Impaler? All right? So uh, he's basically known as Dracula, Like that's where they get the word from, Like they named him Dracula. So King Charles the Third and that royal family that's over there sitting like they actually the heirs to the throne. They're vampires. Have y'all looked at King Charles or some of them family members, They don't look alive. You remember that one that was sitting in the back of the cart. Because I don't know who Carl. They could come over here if they want. I got some pickled garlic for that ass. Bring your ass over here if you want to. I'm definitely a damn dragon slayer. I like dragons. I'm definitely an vampire slayer.
Speaker 1: Exactly who you are because people be saying they don't know our it's a part and.
Speaker 2: Goddess is shot. That's who I am. Okay, so come over here if you want to, and you're gonna get shot with a silver bullet. But anyway, King Charles got all his land and all his property in Transylvania. Y'all know Transylvania is like famous for the vampires. That's where Dracula lived.
Speaker 1: But I think Dracula was from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Get off my phone, anyway, y'all. I like I like these Little Rants. I love that movie so much. I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD or whatever. But I'm gonna watch that ship a couple more times. It's like, you know, you keep watching shit. You see other things like the crosses on the wall and the church that's like the Sun, the God, the Holy Spirit, like the Holy Trinity. Like, yeah, I want to watch the movie a couple more times because I feel like I missed some ship. Yeah, you get new jewels, little rabbit little rabbit holes. I'm gonna go down anyway, y'all. Well, I like this type of shit. If you enjoy this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday and the Black Effect. iHeartRadio app wherever, wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. This is aj Holiday two point zero on Instagram's kick.
Speaker 1: A Tam y'all's official Tam Bam on Instagram. I love y'all so much, and I appreciate y'all for tuning in every Thursday.
Speaker 2: Speak now and never hold your demons your frequency period