Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslad dot com.
Speaker 2: Kristen is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by Garrett. So we're going to see if we can figure out why and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. Kristin, what's up? How are you hi?
Speaker 3: I'm besides being ghosted doing great?
Speaker 2: Not to bay before we ask about your dat and stuff? How long has it been since you heard from Garrett?
Speaker 4: Like three days?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: This is too bad?
Speaker 6: Rather three day mark. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's probably not interested in I want to kind of figure out why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three days might not necessarily be a full ghost yet you know, well there was a read for sheet. Then maybe if you read a text and then hasn't responded in three days, then that's infuriating.
Speaker 7: Props to you and for not sending him eight paragraphs. So what happened on the date though, Like, what is it about him that makes you want to find out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean we met through mutual friends, and you know, we just kind of clicked and we went to a concert together and I thought we had a great time, and yeah, I haven't heard it from him ever since, and you know, I'm trying to figure out maybe why that happened.
Speaker 4: And I'm yeah, I'm at a loss.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, tell us about the date.
Speaker 3: So we went to a concert and you know, we had a couple of drinks and we made out, and I think he was looking for something maybe a little more, and I kind of backed out. You know, I'm not kind of looking for a hookup right now. You know, I think maybe I sang to him and got a little drunk.
Speaker 4: Maybe he'd like my singing.
Speaker 3: I can get a little loud and voice teroused, So maybe that maybe scared him.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's what you're supposed to do at a concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did it seem like.
Speaker 9: It bothered him?
Speaker 3: I mean I thought it seemed okay, But now that I haven't heard from him, I'm really trying to rule out what the possibilities were. And you know, I wish he'd be an adult and you know, have a conversation if there.
Speaker 4: Was an issue.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's just he wanted to hook.
Speaker 4: Up, I guess, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's a real bummer that he couldn't just be upfront and tell me that you know, if that was what he was looking for, and you know, I wasn't given what he wants.
Speaker 4: He could just be an adult and say like.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know, for whatever reason, I'm not interested and be gracious about it as opposed to just hiding.
Speaker 2: So how do you know that he was trying to hook up other than that he was a dude on a date?
Speaker 3: Yees? Yeah, he was kind of handsy and you know, kind of got a little below the equator, okay, and you know I kind of pulled his hand away, and I'm like, I don't know if I'm ready for this quite now. You know, we ended the night on a knife note, and you know I didn't really want to take it any.
Speaker 2: Further for the first date, okay. And did he seem bothered by that when you you know, smacked his hand over you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean he wasn't thrown about it obviously, but yeah, I just I don't know why he ghosts me about it.
Speaker 4: He could have just been upfront about it.
Speaker 2: If that is the reason. Would you want another date? Because you know I've been you know, when I used to date. I'm married now, but when I would go on dates and stuff, and if ever I got get away from the equator it's too hot there for you right now, I would be fine with it, you know, Like I never threw a fit, but I've learned about a lot of dudes, especially like they get upset and I've never cared. I've been like, Okay, that's cool, we can wait till later. You know. So if he got upset about that, would you want another date?
Speaker 3: We really did have good chemistry at the beginning, you know, and that's kind of what I want to.
Speaker 4: Find out a little bit more about.
Speaker 3: And you know, if there's a good reason why he ghosted me, then you know, i'd be really interested in potentially having a second date.
Speaker 4: But you know, I guess we'll have to find out why.
Speaker 7: That's such a good point. We're jumping to all of these conclusions. It's been three days. There's a really good chance that just something else was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. Yeah, well we'll try to figure it out for you. Okay, we'll play a song, come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and get you another date if you still want one.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks you for me, Thank you?
Speaker 2: Plus song come back, get your first date follow up.
Speaker 1: Next first date of follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Kristen is on the phone and she's not getting a call back from a dude named Garrett. So we're gonna see if we can figure out why she's getting ghosted and maybe get her another date when we call him. In just a second before we do that, Kristen, remind everybody about your date and why you think you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Garrett and I met through mutual friends. We went out on a date because we clucked almost instantly, and we went to a concert and after the show, he ghosted me.
Speaker 4: It's seen three days.
Speaker 3: I sent him a text left me on read and yeah, I want to figure out why did I get a little bit too drunk?
Speaker 4: Was my singing really loud and bad? Or was it just that he was looking to hook up?
Speaker 6: And I'm not too sure which one it was, but he seemed a little bit upset when we were making out, and these tends started to go a little bit south, and I told him I wasn't looking for that, So I want to figure out why, and if there's a good reason, then you know, I'd love to have a second day.
Speaker 2: It's only been three days, so you might not be getting ghosted, but you probably are since he read a text and didn't respond. We'll call him right now. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Bo him.
Speaker 2: I speak to Garrett please too, Garrett, how are you? My name is Jeuwbell, and I host a radio show called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Garrett. He hosts that show with some friends and my name's Nina. I'm one of them in mine Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's three people on the phone with you right now. How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good? What are you guys calling for?
Speaker 2: We're calling because we got an email about you from somebody who listens to the show.
Speaker 5: An email about me about what we do.
Speaker 2: A segment on the show called the First Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with someone and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to call you and figure out why you're ghosting them. So you went out with someone and now you're not calling them back, and they want to know what happened.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean I went out on a few dates the past couple of weeks. Is this I don't know which girl?
Speaker 2: All right, well let's see we can help you out. You went to a concert together.
Speaker 9: I think I know who you're talking about, Kristen, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she emailed us and said that she really liked you, but you're not getting back to her and she wants to know what's up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, she's cool, don't gething wrong, But I kind of thought we were going to be on the same page, like we were going out. I thought we were kind of just you know, going to lead to hooking us at the end of the night, and like she wasn't down, So I don't know, I mean that was kind of like my main motivation is out with her.
Speaker 5: I'm not really looking at like date right now.
Speaker 2: If you just wanted to like hook up with someone like conscious can kind of be expensive, why not just go to the bar?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's true. I mean I don't know, they weren't that expensive, And I don't mind you know, having like a good time. You know, I'm not just exclusively only trying to do that, like i'd like to have a good time during the night too, and then kind of end it with the thang.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's why you're not that's why you're ghosting her though, because it didn't end with the bank.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, well I'm not trying to ghost her. It's only been like two or three days.
Speaker 9: But I don't know, I just kind of lost interest.
Speaker 2: I mean she thought maybe that the reason you weren't calling back was because, you know, you wanted to hook up and she wasn't into it that night.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I mean, I mean I feel a little bit bad, but I mean it's just kind of is what it is. I mean, I assume that she was, you know, on the same page.
Speaker 8: I mean, what would give you that impression.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean she's being all flirtatious and you know, like the first time we met, same thing, and she was like texting me some stuff and I don't know, it was just it was very clear that she was was wanting something and then I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for being honest, man, I appreciate it. And now I'll be honest with you. Kristen is actually on the phone. She's been listening this whole time and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 9: She's on the line right now.
Speaker 4: Ye Hi, how's it going nice to hear from you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't know I would, you know.
Speaker 3: I text you three days ago and you know, I said I had a nice time, and you disappear and ghost me, Like what's up with that?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, you know, Look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: You know I've been busy and I did mean to text you back. I don't I don't really go with girls like that, Like I'm not trying to be like that guy.
Speaker 9: But I guess you just I guess you just heard I mean what I said, and I don't know. I mean, I was looking to hook up and you weren't down, and it just didn't end up going to where I wanted it to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I mean the thing was, like we met through friends, and if you wanted to hook up and we were drinking that first.
Speaker 4: Night, why didn't you just pick me home with you?
Speaker 3: Like I don't understand like a concert and making an event, you know what I mean, Like, if you wanted to hook up, we could have thought it that night when we're just drinking together, like you bought concert tickets, you picked me up, like we went to a show.
Speaker 4: I thought, well we were a little.
Speaker 5: More like girl. I mean, you know, I'm a gentleman.
Speaker 9: In that regard.
Speaker 3: Well, gentleman, why do you think because you can't text me back like an adult and say, hey, I had a nice time, but you know, maybe we're not looking for the same thing, Like you could at least be courteous.
Speaker 4: Everyone's on their phone the entire time, like everybody's on.
Speaker 6: Social media, and you say you're too googy to respond to a text like that doesn't fly.
Speaker 9: Well, it's literally been like two three days. I mean, it's not like it's been lead I read.
Speaker 4: The most obvious are you're ghosting.
Speaker 2: What would he say to you that would make you feel better about the situation if if that's all he wanted, I mean, he could.
Speaker 3: Have just been up front, you know and just said hey, like, you know, I'm looking for this, And if I said I wasn't looking for it, then it's like, okay, well we can't give each other the same thing, have a great you know life.
Speaker 7: So Christin, if he would have said that upfront, do you think that you would have wanted the same thing in that moment?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, how do I even say that?
Speaker 9: Like it's supposed to be in pod.
Speaker 4: Implied. Okay, you can don't find you're like, what's that?
Speaker 8: That true?
Speaker 2: Man, it's tough in these streets.
Speaker 9: Okay, fine, I want to sleep with you. That's what I wanted out of the date. That's that's it. Are you happy now?
Speaker 5: I mean they're honest.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your honesty. But yeah, I just you know, you could have had better communication.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I mean I've never had a girl take me on the radio. I mean that's kind of crazy itself, especially after like three days, Like, that's kind of wild.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you want another date, but I'll ask anyway, Garrett, would you like it to go on another date with Kristen? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm okay, I'm done with this. It's it's all too wild, too much.
Speaker 8: Well, what if Kristin wants to sleep with you?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 8: Would you be cool with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm not down anymore. It's just the radio called kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Well, Garrett, how would you feel if I said I actually want to sleep with you, I just didn't want to do it on the first date.
Speaker 5: Well maybe I would, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just not not on the first night.
Speaker 2: So uh that mean that it's gonna happen? Or yeah, are you saying that you want to go out with him again? Still?
Speaker 8: Of course?
Speaker 2: Well then I'll text you, okay, all right, I mean I'm taking this as a successful first day follow up. Christen, you I think you have another date or I'm not sure? And Garrett, thank you for your time.
Speaker 8: Please be safe.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Juble's first date follow up only on the New Hits one of six What What powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocates Law dot com.