Speaker 1: One on one.
Speaker 2: You see a couple of them in my Taste with me and my lemonade, because I let the way it taste bed seats at the Pirates get it.
Speaker 3: Let me run the base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my time is like my money because I can't afford to waste. Oh why see is alliant in my date to my dates? Or the stick by the plate? Send the case, keep the case from my race at my paste clearted brass, that.
Speaker 4: Snake Episode four oh two of Buco Banter at Brave Bean Coffee Company down here on the North Shore, park your car, get some cafefe and watch the Buccos take a series from the Mets Boys. Yesterday was a really really good day, but today's an even better day because I got a coffee in my left hand.
Speaker 3: I have an iced water spritzer. Spritzer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jim's got an iced coffee in his I got a microphone in my right hand, and I got a brain that believes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I also want to shout out Gary from Indiana turned seventy six today. We were talking to him before the show, So give him a little shit out here.
Speaker 1: Got at Gary. Shout out Gary.
Speaker 4: Hey, yesterday was the first time I've enjoyed watching a baseball game in quite some time.
Speaker 1: Boys, it's been a little bit of a rough stretch.
Speaker 4: We've talked about it on every single show, where this is a part of the season where it's going to be a grind. We had Kirby Yates on the show yesterday and he talked about how hard August baseball is at this time of the year. And you know, coming from a veteran who's been there and has that type of experience and has been in those playoff runs and is a World Series champion, he can kind of understand what this time of the year brings and a lot of this team doesn't know when you're in that type of stretch what this time of the year brings in. They've kind of gone through it a little bit here, and they had a good game against the Mets, and Mets are not a good baseball team, but they've been hot lately. Yeah, And we talked about stacking wins the other day, Jim, this might be the time to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean the first the first question I would have is when you talk to Kirby, did you cut him off and say you have no idea how hard August.
Speaker 3: Baseball around these around these parts. Don't talk to me about August baseball.
Speaker 6: So yeah, no, like it's amazing, how just one good game of baseball.
Speaker 3: But your spirit's a little bit right, Yeah, get the.
Speaker 6: Sun's a little brighter this morning, the coffee is a little tastier. They've been playing such dysfunctional baseball, it seems now for about like a month. That seeing a game where Bubba does what Bubba does, which was absolutely huge, and we're going to talk about Bubba and then the bullpen comes in, does what it's supposed to do, the offense did what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 3: It almost felt weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I think Bubba this might pick the click for the second half here. I really think he's going to be a guy that we're going to look back on and be like, wow, that's a positive to end the season, right, Six innings, three hits nowhere and one walk, five k's eleven.
Speaker 3: It's crazy what he can do with his.
Speaker 5: Arsenal when he has command of the fastball, and he showed it yesterday.
Speaker 4: In the clubhouse, the question was asked, how have you matured over the season, And I thought that was a really good question. I cannot remember who asked the question, but Bubba was just like it was such a good answer. It's just showing up man like win or lose, good outing, bad outing, just knowing how to be a professional and get there every single day and do your work. And we talked with guys like Treola about that how important preparation is with them, and it might be a little, you know, tiresome, and it's every single day you're doing the same thing over and over again, but that's super important for a lot of these guys, especially the younger guys, is showing up, getting your work done, win or lose, good outing, bad outing, and going out there and just kind of clean slate. And Bubba's been able to do that because he's had a lot of outings this year that have not been up to standard with what he would accept and he's just kept pushing forward, right and in every single time I said this at the beginning of the year, when he was struggling, I still believed in Bubba.
Speaker 1: Because the stuff is always so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, the fastball is so good, the change up so good. He just and you still have that confidence. They never really wavered for me. But it's nice to see him have some continued success here in the past couple of games. Donnie said the last outing was probably his best outing of the year. Last night he said, take that back, this is the best outing. So let's continue to stack that. You know, we need trends. We need guys to have continued starts where they're having the best outings that they've had all year, and we need w's in the.
Speaker 1: Column, and those things go hand in hand.
Speaker 6: Sometimes, does Bubba running New York He might food for thought. Dude, he's kind of been running things for a little bit. I'll take you back further with Bubba. Last eleven starts three point six' one er whip one point twenty, six which is good For.
Speaker 1: Bubba, yeah you, know.
Speaker 6: So there are some definite signs that he is turning the. Corner AND i thought last night a really good indication too Of bubba and how much the standard he holds himself to is when he finally walked that guy in the sixth, inning WHICH i think it was his only. Walk, yep he was pissed off that he did, it you, know and at that point in the, game you, know a walker doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Matter it bothered him so you know that he is.
Speaker 6: Going in the games THINKING i am going to pump, strikes get ahead in the, count and start dictating some of these at.
Speaker 5: Bats, yeah that's where you see the competitive spirit in him come.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 5: Man it's the guy that was going to play quarterback At, clemson. Right it's nice to see that from. Him and we've seen nothing but like a competitive attitude when we see him in the. CLUBHOUSE i feel like he's not a guy That i've ever worried about getting in his. Head but, YEAH i talk about just being resilient this. Year for, him it's just toughing it out through these bad starts and working on what he needs to work.
Speaker 3: On And i'd be interested to Hear Bill.
Speaker 5: Murphy talk about the work with him throughout the, season what that's been like from a coaching, standpoint because you've definitely seen the, improvements probably more than you have with anyone else from him this.
Speaker 6: Year, Yeah i'd be interested to hear a lot From Bill murphy this year simply everyone Has we all know the staff struggles, overall and just maybe what has changed from The marine.
Speaker 3: Tenure to The murphy. Tenure and it would just be interesting to note because.
Speaker 6: There's been a lot Of bubba's turning the, corner but there's been.
Speaker 3: A lot of kind of ups and downs with the. STAFF i will say this.
Speaker 5: TOO i mean a lot of people will ask, me, like what Is Bill murphy the reason to blame for the bullpen struggle is blah blah, Blah and it's hard for me to say, that right because you DON'T i don't Know Bill murphy's pitching. Philosophy this is his first year as a pitching, coach AND i DON'T i don't. Know you, know the guy doesn't. Talk he's not a very big, talker, Right he's pretty Que but it's hard to say.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: MAN i think he was given a pretty bad bullpen to start the, year and you, know he's worked with what he's had to work. With but, AGAIN i think you're gonna see more of it in year. Two what that's you, know what has been with some of these, guys And baba's a testament to. That So i'm not saying that he Fixed, baba but, HEY i think.
Speaker 3: It's hard to judge him four months into his first. Season for five months.
Speaker 4: In we got something in the comments here From hamilton The Bait. Porter this season has shown me that the veterans starting pitching from the outside can be super. Valuable our guys have missed. THAT i Think keller is A vet for, sure but he's only Known pirates. BASEBALL i don't disagree with. THAT i mean The pirates have done a good job at least of bringing in guys with experience every, year usually a, lefty somebody who's been there in the, past AND i think that does hold some type of. Value and you, KNOW i Think schemes has taken on that veteran role per se because of just who he is as a pitcher in the past couple of.
Speaker 1: Years although he's not really A.
Speaker 4: Vet Mitch KELLER i think was very, important but again struggles this year and then of course now you have the Eye olsta and he's pretty much. Done yeah for the. SEASON i think that that does carry some.
Speaker 5: Week someone also, Commented Jake mangham reignited my passion with this post game speech last. Night i'm ready to die for this team at a double.
Speaker 3: Media eleven seventy.
Speaker 5: Eight, hey all that being, Said Jake mangham's the. Man, Yeah like everyone needs A Jake mangham on their. TEAM i don't care about?
Speaker 6: It why Don't why don't People there's what's interesting about.
Speaker 3: BASEBALL i thought about this last.
Speaker 5: Night. Guys let's get get philosophical, thoroughly but his philosophy. Corner, Yeah so why don't people identify more with The Jake mangums of the world and Then, simons especially In. Pittsburgh, yeah and like you know the guys that are kind of like the self made.
Speaker 3: Against the odds type.
Speaker 1: Guys. Grinders, yeah the grind.
Speaker 6: Like those two listen are It's Jake mangam And Ronnie simon are the game? CHANGERS i don't, know but it's fun whenever you see them put some like they've been lifeless and LIKE i think you see in games like yesterday WHERE i has to bring some juice even if it's not, perfect and they do some things.
Speaker 3: You're, like, a maybe wouldn't have maybe been that aggressive, there but it's needed at. Times it absolutely.
Speaker 1: Is they might not be game, changers but they're spark. Books. Right mangum's lead off double to start the.
Speaker 4: Game then he goes absolutely crazy on second, base getting the fans in, it hoistened the cone, aggressively, Right who on this team would have done?
Speaker 1: That last.
Speaker 4: Year no one, Exactly no one that is. Meaningful it was asked to him after the. Game he's, like, YEAH i mean this is. Intentional it's also a. Game we have to remember that these guys are putting a little bit too much pressure on themselves right now to be the guy that turns us around because of the situation that they find themselves. In there's a lot of pressure on this team to be good this, year and they were good for a decent amount of, time and you go through a rough stretch and then every guy is trying to be the.
Speaker 1: Guy that's not how it.
Speaker 4: Works you need to go out, there you need to have, fun you need to you, know take the small victories just like, that and it's, contagious, Right and then you have guys like, that and you have guys Like Ronnie. Simon by the, Way Ronnie, SIMON i, know he's had quite the, career you, know From miami and what happened to him there and then coming here and then playing In TRIPLE a all year. ONE i Texted jim the other, NIGHT i was, like swing looks pretty. Good it looks like he's really gotten in the lab and figure it out what works for.
Speaker 1: Him but talk about a guy that's so easy to root.
Speaker 4: For last night was the first time that we were in A Ronnie simon scrum in the, clubhouse AND i absolutely love that. Guy, yeah and like that scrum turned into, hey this is, journalism to, hey let's just talk To Ronnie, simon because there was very calculated questions from the reporters for what they need to write for that, night to let's just see What ronnie's, thinking, right because he. Won the guys Learned english so well to talk to, reporters and he had a translator there for some, questions but he was able to understand. Everything he was able to respond to. Everything he gave legit meaningful, answers and you could tell it came from like the. Heart he wasn't like just doing it to like have like a media presence or. Whatever this guy's work his absolute ass. Off to get where he's at and to have even a little bit of success and be some type of meaningful contribute contributor to this team is.
Speaker 1: Awesome it.
Speaker 3: Was it was very.
Speaker 5: Wholesome he is getting very excited talking about how awesome it is to be, there and he'll do whatever the team wants.
Speaker 3: Him to he'll, catch he. Said And i'm standing behind the, Scrum.
Speaker 5: I'm looking around the clubhouse just As arci is sitting there with a smile on his.
Speaker 3: Face nicknzalez is like looking, over.
Speaker 5: LAUGHING i, mean he's a, sparkplug like you, said but, yeah very very. Wholesome and let me ask you guys, this would you rather give these at bats To marcelo?
Speaker 3: Sooner Ronnie? SIMON i think they could have done this a lot.
Speaker 6: Sooner that was the THING i sent after you mentioned About simon's. SWING i was, like, yeah this should have happened, sooner whether even if it would even if he would have fell flat on his, Face, yeah just simply because you're seeing a guy that's trying to make things happen versus a guy, that quite, honestly you, know looked like he was taking a bus to first.
Speaker 3: Base with is at.
Speaker 5: Bats, so speaking of today's, lineup just drop Up mangham in the leadoff And Ronnie simon in the two.
Speaker 1: Hole let's go all energy at the, Top man energy at the. TOP i love?
Speaker 3: It can we?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: LIKE i?
Speaker 6: LISTEN i get. It sometimes the pirates get a little carried away with you, know the manga mayhem, stuff you. Know but on the same, Token i'm just surprised people fans can hate on these guys as much as they do.
Speaker 4: SOMETIMES i, Mean i've said it on the show before And i'll say it. Again the people that hate On Jake, mingham this is what they. Do they go over To Baseball, savant they go over To Baseball, reference they go over To, fangrafts and they, go, oh limiting.
Speaker 3: Numbers it's all. Blue oh, Wow.
Speaker 1: Well if he's doing, anything, yeah he might not be. Good that's just not what it. Is that's just not what it.
Speaker 4: Is like open your eyes and watch like people play, baseball play the game of. Baseball see what he contributes outside of the box, score right and like like you, said sometimes the aggressiveness can be a little much and people can question, that and rightfully. So but don't don't just rely on what a blue and red line is telling, You LIKE i think as baseball, fans a lot of people have dove too much into.
Speaker 6: That you gotta watch the, games, yeah and see what the effect. IS i will mention that a lot of people don't know that that is Actually adam's real, voice and this is how he has like a radio voice if you, Will, yeah that's what you hear.
Speaker 3: Now but what what you just heard is how we have what we're having business. Meetings it's like it's.
Speaker 5: UNBEARABLE i have to take over sometimes speaking of. GUYS i don't know Why i'm saying speaking of because this has nothing to do with. That but today we're fixing a guy that throws from the left side and he tops out at ninety.
Speaker 3: Two Then.
Speaker 5: Sean meniah who's having an alright season three and five with a four thirty three e r a one thirty eight Whib, yeah.
Speaker 3: You, know you, know SHOULD i even do?
Speaker 6: This screw, it they're gonna Get they're likely won't hit him, anyway But i'm gonna just. Laugh The mets a little bit seventy five million For Sean, Manyah he's given him like twenty.
Speaker 1: Starts they love paying. People Oh, god those love handing out money.
Speaker 5: People imagine just handing out money to. People couldn't be.
Speaker 6: Us you, KNOW i would never do, that, NEVER i mean to give that guy that kind of, Money and you look at his current.
Speaker 3: Number, decent, decent but it, like what what are we doing? Here? GUYS i think the key today is to Not chase on the.
Speaker 5: Sweeper he's gonna try to get that even you, know backfoot to righty's he's gonna try to GET i don't know how many. LEFTIES i Think Brandon laws in the. Line that's about. It he's going to try to get lefties to. Chase but read that line up to.
Speaker 6: Me, yeah we will be pitching on on the actual rubber BECAUSE i.
Speaker 3: Don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: Anymore Apparently i've heard that.
Speaker 3: That was like. BLATANT i can't, believe like no one putted that.
Speaker 6: Out it was great To Zach wheeler the night before and all, that and Then Robert stock was, like you know, What i'm gonna go even.
Speaker 3: Harder i'm going to go even harder and further off that.
Speaker 5: Rubber do you guys remember A carter caps he.
Speaker 3: Had he would jump off the.
Speaker 5: Mountain there was a big discussion on whether it could be whether it should be legal because he was getting like.
Speaker 3: Insane. Extension pirates would have loved.
Speaker 5: Him extension, Maybe but line Up Jake mangham and center, Field Ronnie simon And, Wright Brian, Reynolds, Dhing Nick conzoal's third base Is Marylyn valdez left field who's been.
Speaker 3: Playing he played left field?
Speaker 1: Yesterday did?
Speaker 5: It Brandon lowin's second at, Second Raffael flores at first. Year trilla chorts up At Henry davis behind the. Dish, okay what do we?
Speaker 3: Think?
Speaker 5: FINE i, mean, YEAH i like to See Raffie flores get one over the wall.
Speaker 4: Today he's got, Pop he's got, pop he's got the.
Speaker 1: Pop to do.
Speaker 4: IT i mean they're gonna they haven't really lived by the long ball, lately, right like you haven't seen much, no.
Speaker 6: No except, Uh brandon lal last night got one off physician play position, player, which by the, way that was actually not. Easy that ball that he, hit you, know even though it was thrown probably thirty six miles an, hour that arc that it came, in and then he kept it fair, yep and then he almost hit it out of the. Ballpark the power that it takes to hit that, velocity, yeah almost out of the park is pretty.
Speaker 3: Insane we face it weekly in. Softball it's it's definitely.
Speaker 1: Brutal it's. Brutal people don't get.
Speaker 6: It do we want to talk about As merlin just just for a quick little, bit because, boy they are pitching him so carefully and, yes he's struggling with a little bit of swing and miss right, Now but, man is he taken a lot of walks a.
Speaker 3: Ton he's Not.
Speaker 5: Air city's A, chino all. RIGHT i want to stop that conversation right. NOW i mean just better than, yeah, yeah that you could tell like he's still having good at, bats like yesterday was proof of that he's able to navigate the zone a little bit. Better he'll run into Some is it a coincidence that The pirates had one of their best games in a month and we Gave As maryland his Yellow Bridge vintage Is Maryland.
Speaker 4: Valdeza and the magic wand and some magic wand yesterday those were our magic. Wands i'll put it out, there.
Speaker 3: Find out on A savant.
Speaker 4: Page yeah, yeah where you gonna find the magic wands that we gave As Marilyn valdez on The savant. Page and think so, SO i think we knew that he was gonna run into some type of trouble as a. Rookie you, know like the more sample size that you, get people are gonna start to pitch him one more, carefully but you're gonna start to, understand like how his bat path. Works a little bit, more and people were putting it like throwing him in aside a little bit, more not letting him get his hands. Extended and that's. OKAY i think he's capable of making adjustments and talk about guys that are like spark plugs around this. Team i'd put him in that conversation like he's such a good, teammate he's such a good. Individual having him in that clubhouse is such a it's just fresh. Air you know that that's around, youth, youth the fountain of, youth and between him And mangum and and you know the Recent ronnie ball movement that has taken Over. PITTSBURGH i like the guys that we have here right, now And i'm still counting on His. MARYLAND i like that they gave him a day off the other day, because, let's let's face, It, JIM i think you brought this up on The live show last. Week they were heavily relying on him in the past couple of months when they were winning these ball, games and it was because he's hitting two run three run home runs.
Speaker 5: And they just played how many days? Straight, right nip tomorrow off, finally so would be nice to go into that off day with a bang here and maybe reverse our luck against, softy soft tossing.
Speaker 3: Lefties twenty seven walks in his last thirty. Games that's.
Speaker 6: Great that's about that for, you like and to have that kind of patience even when you're not really getting a anything to hit and be being able to still be a productive at bat says a lot about WHAT i think his ceiling, is, guys even when he's not really you, know hitting.
Speaker 4: WELL i want to give a shout out to H Nate kramer in the chat we gave away a forty four pro glove. Yesterday shout out to forty Four, pro a sponsor of the.
Speaker 1: Show you see all.
Speaker 4: Of our glove tours now or exclusively forty four pro, Gloves and there's reason for that because they're so customizable and so, cool and guys can really put their personalities into, it WHICH i think matches with what we do At Bucko banter perfectly because we're always trying to highlight these guys on and off the, field and a glove is a good way to, show like what you're all about and what you believe in and kind of your. Creativity and forty four was kind enough to send us a black and yellow, glove and we Found nate out in the outfield and we, said, hey you got five minutes to catch a, ball and he did it in three three.
Speaker 1: Minutes he got a. Ball, hello three minutes a. Coach i'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Did he go Full Zach hampbell to do? It just just, trucking you, know, kids he shout.
Speaker 1: Out the kids around.
Speaker 4: Him by the, way there was probably like five or six kids around and trying to get a. Baseball obviously you'all bring your gloves to the. Game all these kids were just, like throw him a. Ball they knew what was going. On they, said throw him a, ball get him a. Ball and the coach that threw him a ball absolutely wind it up and just threw a seed at this kid and he threw it hard and the kid just went on and stuck. It because forty four pro glove. On by the, way this glove's not broken. In this is a brand new, glove and he stuck. It AND i am so happy for him because that glove is not only going to last you a, lifetime but it's gonna help you become the best player that you can.
Speaker 1: Become and all the luck to you.
Speaker 4: Man we appreciate you subscribing to the channel and having a fun.
Speaker 1: Video we'll have that out.
Speaker 5: Soon these gloves are so customizable that you Cannot you can have not just, one but Two italian flags on.
Speaker 6: Them what if you want No italian? Flags oh you have that. Choice oh that's the beauty of. It hypothetically hypothetically.
Speaker 5: Speaking, yeah we had the Four mets guys yesterday had forty four gloves And Danny duarte that's a, reliever has The mexican flag across the forty four AND i.
Speaker 3: Was, LIKE i have An italian.
Speaker 1: Flag he was like.
Speaker 3: Cool it's like and also too forty four.
Speaker 6: Gloves if you've ever lit, like prices on customizable gloves very.
Speaker 3: Reasonable actually so other the.
Speaker 4: Websites you're going like five hundred dollars to customize the. Glove and that's just like basic, Colors like you're not like you might be able to put your name on, it and that's about.
Speaker 1: It forty four you're getting everything.
Speaker 4: Everything, also if you Use bucco twenty on forty four pro, website you get twenty percent. Off so takeover and already well priced customizable glove and then take twenty percent off of, that and you got yourself a, really really nice baseball. Glove guys got a lot of seasons on season back off. Talk, yeah this time of the, year we're getting down to the nitty gritty. Here i'm going to go around the table. Here do we still? Believe do you believe.
Speaker 1: On august what? Ninth? Today? Yeah baseball is a fun. Game do you think something could still happen with this baseball? Team we'll start With. JIMOTHY i was afraid.
Speaker 3: You were gonna say.
Speaker 6: That, yeah, Yeah i'm open to the. Possibility well structured, sentence but it's the politically correct it very much. IS i, mean like you, know we talked ABOUT i think this on the show, Too.
Speaker 3: Adam it, was which was a lot and change in a week in.
Speaker 6: Baseball The pirates pretty much went from a wildcard spot to five games back in a.
Speaker 3: Week so you never.
Speaker 6: Know but we are at the time where if that stretch of like winning seven of nine or eight of ten doesn't, Happen, yeah probably won't. Happen it's got that's gotta that's got to be part of the equation at this. Point, BOYS i didn't, answer BUT I I i'm trying to just you, know you, know pass it off before.
Speaker 1: ACTUALLY i have to.
Speaker 5: COMMIT i bucking believe, Boys oh, BOY i do the internal optimist in. Me in all, seriousness this team has what is the longest win streak they have this, year maybe four games at. That this team is due for a run and they've got a good opportunity outside of The Red sox next weekending it are coming to.
Speaker 3: TOWN i believe right The Red.
Speaker 5: Sox they have an opportunity here to really do, that and they've got some spark plugs up in the. Clubhouse but they have to go on that, run like you, Said, jim AND i think some guys turning the corner Like Bubba chandler and rotation is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Huge you. KNOW i think the bullpen is much.
Speaker 5: Improved you got two innings of no hit, ball four k's From Lake balker. YESTERDAY i got they can go mul multiple. Innings you Got Kirby yates is really. Reliable And Luke, weaver who they've only been able to use once because they haven't had the opportunity to bring him in into a close.
Speaker 6: Situation they just threw him out there the other. Day But luke's just been sight seeing.
Speaker 3: Around it's. Fair yeah you got.
Speaker 5: Time yeah we have yet to dream. Weave BUT i do think this team is just due for a, run and you, KNOW i think there's an opportunity to do here before the month Of.
Speaker 4: September, yeah we talked about stacking wins in the need and how important that. IS i hate to even call it stacking wins out because you just have to win ball games. Now you just have to win ball. Games it's not, like, oh how many can we win in a? Row it's, yeah by nature, that, yeah you are stacking, wins but like looking at it in that sense is almost.
Speaker 1: Pointless it's point, like you just have to win most of your ball. Games. Now that's just what the reality of the situation.
Speaker 4: Is if they prove to me that they can start winning these series and not making the mental errors and really just grinding out wins at this time of the, YEAR i don't care how they get A w in the.
Speaker 1: Column it's a w and that's the only way that you.
Speaker 4: KNOW i still believe there's a guy that is half dressed in a cowboy half across the streets that.
Speaker 6: Is that a puppy in his hand or a trash bag BECAUSE i hope it's a trash.
Speaker 3: Bag but this guy would be electric to come. On AND i wish we need.
Speaker 6: A street cam as we do this podcast because quite, frankly we see.
Speaker 1: There's a lot around.
Speaker 4: You there's a lot going. On, gods, yeah oh my. Lord how long have we been doing? This? Ebo about the thirty minute more twenty six? Minutes all, Right, well we're getting close to the end.
Speaker 1: Here i'll say.
Speaker 4: THIS i got a little bit distracted there AND I i you, know, Rightfully SO i still believe because Again i'm optimistic about the. TEAM i like got to him in the. Clubhouse he's coming, Back.
Speaker 3: He's coming back for an, encore.
Speaker 4: FOLKS i need to see if this is a dog or a trash bag he has in his.
Speaker 1: HAND i don't think that's a, dog, boy it's not a.
Speaker 3: Dog maybe it's a dog in a trash.
Speaker 1: BAG I i hope.
Speaker 3: Not OH i think HE'S i think that's a.
Speaker 1: Bag with probably cans in.
Speaker 5: THERE i don't.
Speaker 4: Know hell, yeah, yeah hell, Yeah eleentric he is electricat him on the.
Speaker 6: SHOW i think he's got a heater in his left hand. Too oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Awesome all, Right, well uh The pirates play The mets today On Sunday day day. Off, finally On monday they head To miami for a three game, set very important, series and then you come back home for The Red. Sox hot at team in baseball yet Of Red box have.
Speaker 3: WON i just looked at it the other.
Speaker 6: Day The Red sox have won forty eight of their last thirty ball. Games it's actually a statistical, impossibility.
Speaker 3: And yet they've done. It that's that's how hot they've.
Speaker 5: Been, yeah, YEAH i saw they were like the other, day they were like twenty nine and five since one.
Speaker 3: Day like that's that's.
Speaker 6: Insane it's totally it's totally. Nuts and they're extremely banged up. Too that's that's what's crazy about. It it gives me. Hope that's the thing about. Baseball The tigers did this a couple of years ago where they were out of it, too.
Speaker 3: The mets or The braves past The. Mets it was someone in the last. Too. Yeah SO i mean back to the whole thing of can it?
Speaker 6: Happened, Sure but The marlins obviously haven't been playing Great yeah, no, no in the last, month so there's an.
Speaker 3: Opportunity, listen let's just.
Speaker 4: Be optimistic and say The pirates are going to go on a run, here prove us, wrong like prove everybody. Wrong That, yeah a lot of people are saying that you're out of, it that you, know to pack it up to look forward to whatever the future.
Speaker 1: Holds we still got a lot of baseball to play right, now So i'm pumped for.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 4: MAN i can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks, hold And i'm excited to come back out THE p AND C park next. Weekend i'll put it this way, Too if The Red sox keep winning, games we're gonna have to sit through another Freaking Red sox documentary On. NETFLIX i don't know how many of those you can keep pumping, out but there's already like three of.
Speaker 3: Them are they doing one this?
Speaker 4: YEAR i don't, know, man but they'll probably do another. One people love. It we need a pirate, stock, yeah we. Do that's how you really know who's in. It but it's been a fun weekend at the. Ballpark J Hey. Day yesterday we're At Brave Bean Coffee. Company by the, way make sure that you come on. Buy if you come on buy and you say hi right. Now the next like three. Minutes i'll give you a ten dollars gift. Card, wow how about, that.
Speaker 3: Oh trash bad. GUY i didn't hear.
Speaker 5: That, NO i actually just saw him wave at the bus while it was.
Speaker 1: Passing SO i don't want to set rules For Brave.
Speaker 4: Bean but this might be a no, shirt no, shoes no service type of.
Speaker 1: Place so my man's already.
Speaker 4: Disqualified but talking About Brave, bean you can get coffee to bring. Home this is one of my favorites here because it wakes me, up the vertical.
Speaker 1: Takeoff it's A vietnamese.
Speaker 4: Roast you can get, that and then you can also get my other favorite over, here The First responder medium.
Speaker 1: Roast really great.
Speaker 4: Place, again park your, car get, caffeinated and then hop over to.
Speaker 1: Penc you're forgetting next weekend The.
Speaker 5: Renegades that's so it's just gonna, say let's stuff. Too we've got a gate third, one but we're partnering up with The renegades of The. Rotunda come out to The Federal street lot, right the same lot we've been in the last two tailgates and join us for a good.
Speaker 3: TIME i see.
Speaker 1: Light we'll be there. Again, yeah and we're gonna be.
Speaker 3: On WHEN i say we need The, pirates we're gonna be on a heater by. Them, yeah for, sure.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be an even, meaningful more like more meaningful, tailgate, right not just not just your average.
Speaker 3: Tailgate this is this is gonna Be pirates on a heater type.
Speaker 4: Bash you gotta, believe you gotta, believe you gotta. BELIEVE i believe in This pirates. Team scott believes in This pirate. Team jim believes in This pirates. Team deebo is doing jumping jacks behind the camera because of how much he believes PARPs.
Speaker 1: Off, Hey I'm i'm excited.
Speaker 4: Again all we've asked for in the past couple of years is meaningful baseball at this time of the, year and and by god do we have it because every game does mean something and that's why people care so.
Speaker 1: Much So i'm really excited to get into the ballpark. Today if you see, us come say.
Speaker 4: High but until next, time wasted Oted let's go box.
Speaker 2: Bed thief at The pirates and it let me run the. Base, yeah my time is like my money BECAUSE i can't afford to. Waste oh why see years a? Lawyer take my date to my dates or the stick by the Plate synick