Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of us. Right down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Linda, how long has it been since I've had this compressed nerve in my neck?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 1: A long time? I know I'm finally getting it dealt with today?
Speaker 2: Oh God today? Yeah, like you already went or you still gotta go.
Speaker 1: Still gotta go? Oh sorry, man, you mean you actually feel sorry for me? I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest. Back in neck pain is not a joke. It's very painful.
Speaker 1: It's not anything serious. I mean, it just is, you know, it's and it's stupid because I did it with you know, training and lifting, and you know, just as you know you think it's going to go away, even that type of inflammation just sticks around and stays around forever, which is a pain in the neck. And I hate strangers touching me, or else I would have taken the sports massage route a long time ago. What are you laughing at, sweet baby James? Why you laugh I thought that's not funny. You know, this is the guy that lives at the chiropractor. Last thing I'm ever doing in my life is going to a chiropractor and go. You know, well, if.
Speaker 2: There's if it's a good chiropractor, it's it's not, you know, doctor crack.
Speaker 1: I'm not against people going to chiropractice. I'm only against me going to a chiropractor. Going no part of it. Okay, you want to go to chiropractor, knock yourself out. You know, I've given sweet baby James the answer, but sweet baby James doesn't listen to my answer, do you, sweet baby James? And then he lies? You know, sweet baby James just lies about little things. And I catch him at lays little lies all the time, you know, Like for example, I had I I with my guidance, he lost like sixteen seventeen pounds, then he gained more than half of it back. And then like his little things, I'll ask him, oh, you know, okay, give me an update. What's your weight? He goes, oh, this morning it was one eighty four eighty five. I said, no, there's no such thing as one eighty four one eighty five. It's either one eighty four or one eighty five. And he said, well, it was one eighty five but point zero. That's not one eighty four, is it, Linda.
Speaker 2: I think you're very hard on James. And I think James.
Speaker 1: I'm the ones I make him breakfast very every single day. Yeah, okay, give you another example. You want another example. Sure, So I just like olives. I don't know why I love olives, and you can.
Speaker 2: Because you're a smart one. And olives are wonderful.
Speaker 1: They're awesome. I love them, but I like them with the pits in them. Most people don't like them with the pits in them.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 1: I can get with you great Italian olives. You can order them online, you can find them in a grocery store. And so I ordered two jars of them and they arrive, and they arrive on a Monday, and I go to grab one on Wednesday, and all but two have been eaten. The entire jar of olives are gone. There's only one person that lives here that could have or that's here that could have eaten them, and that sweet baby James. And I said, you gotta be kidding me. You ate yesterday the entire jar of olives. I didn't. I didn't have one olive yesterday at all. Nothing but what's wrong would eat olives? Okay, it's not the it's not the fact that he ate them. I said, you ate the whole jar, and he left me two, and then I said and then, but then he denied that he ate them. And then he starts playing Bill Clinton word games with me. But you're laughing. It's not funny. He lies about little things and I catch them all the time. So then Uncle James goes sweet baby James goes, well, I got I did not have a single olive yesterday, not one, And well, I said, you must have.
Speaker 2: He pulled, so he pulled a Bill Clinton. Huh, that's his Bill Clinton.
Speaker 1: I never turns out he ate the whole jar except for two on Monday. But he denied it, deny. It took me six weeks to get the truth out of him, you know, rather than him just saying, yeah, I don't know. I just I had a bad day. I was just eating olives. I don't know the berrier.
Speaker 2: I don't see how that's a bad day. I mean, if I could only eat olives for the rest of my life, I'd be a very happy girl. Oh and buy all of these for everybody. We'll have olives together. It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Just why don't you just tell why don't you tell the truth about you? A little truth he wanted to me when he said, oh, I didn't have them yesterday. Is that not Bill Clinton ish? That's that's like a Bill Clinton thing.
Speaker 2: It definitely is a blue dress moment. But listen, at the end of the day, olives never killed anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. So we have a lot of news that we are going to get to in the course of the day here, not the least of which is we've got to go back to this issue of the senators in Congress, people telling the military and pitting the military in our intelligence community against the president of the United States. Now there is on just thenews dot com John Solomon's website, the Pentagon announced an investigation into Arizona Senator Mark Kelly related to him in a handful of fellow Democrats participating in this video urging troops, you have an obligation to defy illegal orders. Let me play it again.
Speaker 3: We want to speak directly to members of the military.
Speaker 1: And the intelligence community to take risks each day keep Americans safe.
Speaker 2: We know you are under enormous stress and pressure. Right now, Americans trust their military with that trust.
Speaker 3: Is at risk. This administration is pitting our uniform military.
Speaker 4: And intelligence community professionals against American citizens like us.
Speaker 3: You all swore an oath.
Speaker 1: To protect and defend this constitution. Right now, threats to our constitution aren't just coming from a road, but from right here at home. Our laws are clear.
Speaker 3: You can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 2: You can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 1: You must refuse illegal orders. No one has to carry out orders that violate the law or our constitution. We know this is hard and that it's a difficult time to be a public servant.
Speaker 4: But whether you're serving in the CIA, the Army, or Navy, the Air Force, your vigilance is critical.
Speaker 2: And know that we have your.
Speaker 1: Back, Know that we have you. You must refuse illegal orders. Pretty amazing now, the Pentagon today announced an investigation into Senator Mark Kelly and others. A handful of these Democrats. One is a lease Slot in of Michigan. Now. She was on one of the Sunday shows I Believe ABC This Weekend with Arthur Ratits and was asked, well, can you name one illegal order the President Trump that you believe that he issued. Listen, so let's.
Speaker 4: Talk, right now, do you believe President Trump has issued any illegal orders?
Speaker 5: To my knowledge, I am not aware of things that are illegal, but certainly there are some legal gymnastics that are going on with these Caribbean strikes and everything related to Venezuela.
Speaker 1: I never heard her or any prominent Democrat ever talk about the drone strikes of Obama. I believe Biden did. I'm pretty sure he did. Certainly George W. Bush did nobody complain?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: The Department of War has received serious allegations of misconduct against Captain Mark Kelly. The DoD posted on x in accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice ten USC six eighty eight and other applicable regulations. A thorough review of these allegations has been initiated to determine further actions, which may include recall to active duty for court martial proceedings or administration administrative measures. This matter will be handled in compliance with military law, ensuring due process and impartiality. Further official comments will be limited to preserve the integrity of the proceedings, and the Department of War reminds all individuals that the military retirees remain subject to the militaries what They call the Military Code of Justice the UCMJ for app applicable offenses and federal laws such as eighteen USC. Twenty three eighty seven. Let me tell you what that is. Twenty three eighty seven is eighteen USC. Twenty three eighty seven, its activities affecting armed forces, and this statute. It is a federal clime crime under this statute to do any of the following One advise, urge or attempt to cause one insubordination, two disloyalty, three mutiny, four or refusal of duty among members of the US military. Two obstruct or attempt to obstruct recruiting, enlistment, or general military operations. Three distribute written materials advocating for any of the above. This law does not require advocating the overthrow of the government. That is twenty three eighty five. Section twenty three eighty seven is specifically about undermining of functioning United States military. Now, the Pentagon is going to investigate this, and you know, I would imagine, you know, in his case, it's a little bit different, but in the case of everybody else. Now, the president, you know, everyone's angry at the president. He is. He's pointing out that the Democrats. You know, if this is deemed you know, sedition or a violation of law, I mean it really whatever you want to call it. It is extraordinarily dangerous what they have done here. It is unbelievably, spectacularly reckless and irresponsible. And we'll see how this plays out. But when you can't name a specific illegal order because to do so, they would then have to implicate past presidents as well that have used drone strikes, just like the President is using strikes to take out, for example, these narcro terrorists that are bringing drugs into the United States. But now I know a lot of you are worried and concerned at other news today. Let me just deal with this upfront. You had a Clinton appointed federal judge is thrown out the indictments against James Comy and Letitia James, finding that they were illegitimate because they were brought by an unqualified US attorney, which I don't agree with this assessment at all. Judge Cameron Curry dismissed the false statements charge against Comy and bank fraud charges against Letitia James without prejudice, meaning that the charges could be brought up again, meaning that the statute limitations is extended out for six months. Curry nominated by President Bill Clinton. So you have the case of another liberal judge, is what you have here. And the problem that they have in the case of Letitia James is that this is going to be a cutting dry case. He's the Attorney General of New York. What state was it, Linda, she buys this house, I forget where it was and okay, in Virginia, and she claims the allegation is that she claims that that was her primary residence, which would be possible if she is the attorney General of the United States. That is going to be cut and dry. He either signed those documents claiming that it was a primary residence or she didn't, and they would be probably multiple areas in which she reaffirmed that that in fact happened. Okay, that's number one. So I think in her case, I do believe these charges will ultimately be reinstated. In the case of Komi, you know, again, most of the charges that you would otherwise have thought that James Komi would be held accountable for, and that includes what he knew about, for example, the Faizo warrants, the three of the four of which he signed, using as its predicate the dirty Russian disinformation dossier that was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton, and whether or not he was worn by it. Natchetal limitations ran out for all of that, and if you recall at the time, I said, this is the low hanging fruit that remains with the statute of limitations of not run out barring any grand conspiracy investigation, as discussed by the FBI director Cash Battel. The problem for Komy is, and we'll play it later in the program, is in twenty twenty, he testified before the US Senate and we played the cuts. We'll replay them of his exchange with Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham. But unfortunately for him, you know, in the five burn bags that I'm sure he thought was long gone and completely never to be seen or heard from again. One damning note in particular, confirms what many of us have known and argued all along at the outset the Russia collusion narrative, that was it was all fiction, that they knew it was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton, that they were warned about it. If you go to the Durham Report, you know to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services. Then you add to that Tulsi Gabbard's declassification when the Intel community career senior intelligence officials determined after twenty sixteen that there was no Trump prushure collusion, and then again that the classified documents show that it was Obama himself that ordered a reassessment, a new intelligent assessment. This is now very problematic. But Comy's you know, testimony contradicts his own handwritten material that they found in these burn bags. He's got a problem legally. I think they'll be reinstated. I know a lot of you don't like the fact that you think, oh, here we go again. They're all getting away with it. Yeah, the big stuff they're all getting away with. Sorry to be the one to tell you, I wish it wasn't the case, but it is. Glinda. I do have a question for you, because a couple of people ask me if you really meant it what you said last week. Well, you said on Thanksgiving that you're having Thanksgiving at your house, right I am, I'm hosting. I'm not making my butterball turkey. This year. I don't know why, I just I don't know. I've just I thought i'd changed it up a little bit. I'm looking at Tomahawk, Ribbi's what do you think I mean?
Speaker 2: Listen, I can't say no to a Tomahawk.
Speaker 1: You know who am I Tomahawk? So what you said is that? I mean? Because now it's like a big deal and it's like very viral, and actually I get you know what. I gave credit to Bill Maher was really spectacular. He took on Jimmy Kimmel's wife and Jimmy and we reported on this, and I don't have anything against Jimmy Kimmel's wife. Apparently she's the executive producer for his his show. Anyway, she revealed that before the twenty twenty four elections that he reached out to members and her family conservative members and a last stitch effort to convinced them not to vote for Donald Trump. And she, you know, said on this podcast she had email conservative relatives a list of ten reasons that she believed they shouldn't vote for Trump. And she said and admitted she'd lost relationships with a lot of these family members over there differing political views than their support of the current president and while speaking about cutting off their family members over differences in political views. You know, Mark took this on and he addressed it, and he kind of slammed her for ending relationships with family members who quote he put it was pretty funny. He goes, who wouldn't obey her plea to not vote for Trump? And you know, he went on, you know, and he said, so I feel it's fair to comment respectfully in public. She says she lost relationships with relatives because she wrote them an email before the election with her reasons why they shouldn't vote for Trump, and some didn't obey. So, you know, he said, and he was kind of gesturing a slicing motion, you know, across the neck, and he's like, okay, off of you know, we're done. And he said, look, ten reasons I can think of one hundred. Now we know he's more of a traditional Democrat. He's been very outspoken against Woke and DEI and the failures of the Democratic Party, but he still hates Donald Trump, although he said he'd like to go and have dinner with him again. And anyway, remark that somewhere along the way, my values became code for I'm the only one with a moral compass, before continuing to criticize what he saw as this ultimatum. You know, quote right at a top ten list to yourself where you try to imagine ten reasons why seventy seven million Americans didn't want to trust you with taking power. And I say, as someone who voted votes democratic, as I like to remind my very pure friends, we voted for the same person. You're just why we lost, he pointed out, which I think there's a lot of truth to this. You know, the only thing I would say is, and you fell into this trap, I think yourself in a way. It's like you said last week on this program that you will not allow people that you disagree with political politically to come to Thanksgiving dinner. I think that's a little hardcore.
Speaker 2: Listen, Turkey has a wonderful thing in it called Trip to FAMEE Trip to Fame makes you sleepy and relaxed. The last thing I need is some dumb liberal at my table pissing me off. I'm trying to relax. We don't get a lot of time off on this show. So if I'm sitting around having a nice glass of whatever, eating some turkey and potatoes and all the things that I'm going to work on making all day long. The last thing I wanted somebody's telling me is why I'm wrong or why they're right, or I don't want to hear it. Be quiet. I had to suffer through Biden. And if you don't like up, you know it'll be fine. Well we'll all have another election soon enough and we can decide what's right. Then that's for Thanksgiving. Shut your mouth, eat some turkey. And if you don't want to shut your mouth and eat turkey, you can pick up your phone.
Speaker 1: So they can come. As long as they don't you don't get into this long drawn out political battle with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know I haven't. I have an issue with people who like to say things and be contrarian for the sake of being controlled.
Speaker 1: Wait, if anyone is having the same problem, I'm going to interrupt you for a second. Then let you finish, and you want my advice, you can call, because I've been trying to give advice because apparently this year is more intense than in past years. But if you, if you find that yourself in this situation, you want to give us a call, I'll try to offer you my best counsel. We'll try to keep Linda's to a minimum because we haven't.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to send everybody zip block bags. Ziploc bags are the way to go this eight.
Speaker 1: Hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want advice how to deal with your crazy relatives, all right, so okay, so but this is the worst part of what you said. You said that you go going to leave them doggy bags outside your house. So, in other words, you're gonna make them doggie bags, but they can't come in the house because they don't agree with you politically.
Speaker 2: That's right, and they should love it. It's like you say, on Halloween, some people give out handy candy. I'm gonna give out turkey, and they're gonna be wonderful. It's going to be a very nice deal.
Speaker 1: No, any liberal relative is not invited to your house for Thanksgiving, and if they want to partake in your dinner, your advice what you're gonna do is you're gonna leave them a doggie bag on the I guess, the steps of your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll even leave it on the mudroom table. I'll elevate it.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, you don't see this as a little bit a little a little bit too hardcore. Seriously.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I don't wish them any ill will, but I don't have to break bread. I can leave the bread outside. You break it on your own. You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Now, I do have like extended relatives that I know hate my guts. I do, And.
Speaker 2: Would you invite them to your Thanksgiving dinner?
Speaker 1: I can tell you one year there was a nephew of mine and the whole family did not agree with the single thing that I said. And they weren't in my house for a full minute before they started in.
Speaker 2: And did you say for me?
Speaker 1: Is at that point it's like kicks and giggles. It's like, I do this professionally and I can handle anything they're gonna throw at me. And it's like, but it was obvious they came in. You were there, sweet baby James. They came in loaded a bear and they wanted to come at me.
Speaker 2: So why don't you leave them at the point.
Speaker 1: Because I I.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it a different way. Have you invited them back since.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean in a different state right now, it's not as easy. But the answer is.
Speaker 2: I mean invitations are you know, they cross the state lines. It's a wonderful thing. We got the USPS, we got digital, we got Evie. You know, I'm just asking for a friend.
Speaker 1: I think you're just saying this for hyperbole. I don't believe you would do that.
Speaker 2: No, I really would. I'm really not interested. I have to tell you, I'm really not interest. Here's the problem with liberals. And I think you will agree with me on this because you've had plenty of callers call the show and say this. When a liberal comes in and they say to you, I can't believe you support this man. He is a racist, he is a misogynist, he is a bigot, whatever it is. I always say the same thing, Oh my god, really, why what happened? What did he do? And then they say, don't antagonize me, don't patronize me. No, I want to know what you know that makes you think all these things are true? And you know what, they never have the answer, because there is anyone.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I'm agreeing with Bill Maher. You know, have a drink, sit down, eat turkey, and we don't have to talk politics. And you can say that to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are trying to do that.
Speaker 1: Most liberal There in many situations that people try to bait me. They purposely go out of their way. They see me, and they want me to engage with them. All right, Hang on a second, here's his Victorian Vegas agrees with you, So I will go to a caller that agrees with you to start Victoria, How.
Speaker 6: Are you hi, Sean?
Speaker 2: How are you hi?
Speaker 6: Linda?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 6: The holidays, Happy.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 6: Yes, I totally agree with her. You guys, like nobody should have to deal with that one day a Christmas, a Thanksgiving, you have your relatives over and they want to bait you and try to get you to argue when you're trying to relax and you've cooked all day. Linda just said she's going to cook all day and that's all it should be. And if they want to come for that reason, they probably want to come for that reason, just to argue that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, there are some people that want want to. I can tell you, based on what I do for a living, that there are people that absolutely positively are looking to pick a fight with me if they can, right, I mean, but it's pretty cold to say you can't come to dinner, and I'm gonna leave a doggie bag on the door, and you're gonna have your freezing cold turkey or go heat it up in the microwave. That's cold.
Speaker 6: I just think she's saying that it's available and just and isn't that nice that she's actually cooking for them? I think that nice.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to turn this into some type of virtue. I'm not buying that, Victoria, but I appreciate the call, Tim, And Ohio, what's up, Tim?
Speaker 3: How you doing? How you doing today? Sean? I was just calling because for the past ten years, my dad is ultra ultra left Democrat. I am the only Republican in the family on that side. But the thing about it is is that he'll make these Facebook posts about how people who voted for Trump or scum, look what you guys are doing to our country, blah blah blah. And I'm like, Dad, that's that's meat. You're talking about your son, and I just I just don't know how to deal with it. I kind of avoid all situations over on that side, just because my presence alone is enough to set some people off. Not him. He'll still invite me to things, but It's like you're saying this stuff on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just ask your dad, send him a note before Thanksgiving and say, Dad, can we just not talk about politics and enjoy our time together? But I don't know how old are you, Tim?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty eight, Jean, you're thirty eight?
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, So okay, I don't know how old your dad is. But my dad's been dead for thirty years. Okay. I'm just telling you, is it really worth it? Is it really you know? Wouldn't you don't you want? You know, when one day he passes, won't you be glad that you went the extra mile to get along with your dad even if he wanted to, you know, Like I can tell you right now. I mean I have like an impenetrable on this stuff. I don't care, you know. Why don't we be make it like water off a duck's back. I look at them, and they want to pick a fight, and they think they're gonna get me upset. And there's nothing that they can say that's gonna bother me. There's nothing that they're gonna say that's gonna upset me, you know, And they and the harder they try and the more I don't give into what they want, the more angry they become. And then it becomes a bit of a joke to me.
Speaker 3: Right now, I love them with all my heart. I'll still go to functions. I don't bring up politics on perfect but it's when I see this stuff on Facebook. As I'm thirty eight, I know I'm a grown man, but it's still my father and seeing the turnaround is what really gets me.
Speaker 1: Beauten, I get it, I understand. I mean, I think some people are going to have a hard time with this, but a doggie bag on the porch, rather than inviting them in and just you know, maybe gently requesting let's just have a nice day. Let's make it a political free day. Let's watch some football and have a drink and have a great dinner together and spend time together. And I don't know, Look, there are some people that you just look, I've lost friends over President Trump, but not because of me, because of them. They made that decision. I've told this story about John Kasick. Is John Kasick, you know, and I used to be friends. And then I called him before one of the elections, I don't remember what year, and I said and I texted him. I said, you have a minute. He goes, if it's about Trump? No, and I'm like, I wrote back, I said, okay, so we can only talk about our friendship is basically superficial, and we'll only talk about, oh, how is a your golf game? How are your children? And we can't have a significant discussion about the future of the country. Okay, that's on him, That's not on me, all right. Last called Doris in Michigan. Doris, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Linda, it's Doris.
Speaker 2: Hi Doris.
Speaker 1: You're loving this. She's loving this. Everyone's giving her affirmation for doggie bags. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: This Thanksgiving, we are wearing our Mega hats and our Maga shirts, and whoever likes it, likes him, whoever doesn't can.
Speaker 2: Leave with no, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay that that I'm in full You can wear whatever you want. And if they want to come in with I Love Kamala, let him wear I Love Kamala T shirt.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, absolutely not. Now you're gonna have you burn that shirt. You're gonna be like, you're gonna say, take off that shirt. I'm burning it out in the back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna spill turkey gravy on it. They'll never wear it again.
Speaker 1: There's no hope for some of you trying to being you bring about a little bit of peace and love. On Thanksgiving, forget it. You know there's gonna be turkey legs and mashed potatoes flying all across you know, tables, all across the country.