Speaker 1: Amy and TJ presents Aubrey Oday covering the Didty Trial.
Speaker 2: Welcome everyone to this edition of Amy and TJ presents Aubrey O'Day covering the Didty Trial. And my goodness, Aubrey, you've had some time to reflect on the verdict that left a lot of people shocked. A lot of people were expecting it. Where did you fall? Were you anticipating this split verdict?
Speaker 3: Not this split? No? I don't think many were not. None of the serious journalists that were in the courtroom that were reading the transcripts that I was in communication with, we all were talking. I mean I was literally like talking with Elizabeth Wagneister as she pops up on the air with one of the verdicts. It just wasn't a call that any of us made. We definitely thought that Cassie's sex trafficking charge is going to be there.
Speaker 1: Wait, can I ask you there are we? Did you think? Were you thinking that before we got word that they had come to conclusion on four and were hung on racketeering.
Speaker 3: So when that happened the night before, I'm on the song with all the sources and everybody was actually reporting like if I'm the prosecution I'm happy if I'm the defense, I'm nervous. That's what was being reported like across the board on every station. I was, I think watching ABC, but and and one of my friends called me from NBC and she was like, this is good. That means that if they are split on Rico, that they could there's half to feel it did happen, and you know number of them that feel it that it did happen. That means that they would have had to have given him guilty on the chargers that were lower. And that was the thought that everybody was going with. But as we crept into that morning, I started to analyze that thought and I was like, wait, if they have him on any of the counts underneath that, and they have them on if they got them on sex trafficking, you'd have to get them on transport, right, both of them. So then I was like, Okay, for sure the transport is there. So then I thought of they have cassies, which I thought they would. I think they did. Then that would be three. You only need two for Rico. So why is there anybody that is unsure about Rico? And that's when I realized this isn't a good sign. For the prosecution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, it sounds like that is what the defense went through that same process too, because it was reported the defense.
Speaker 3: Was freaking out. Diddy was stressed out.
Speaker 2: He was, yes, but they were hugging and it wasn't They were serious and they were concerned, and so he seemed very worried. And then suddenly we see them walk into court the next day and there is confidence. There's a little bit of a According to the court reporters, there was a little swagger in Diddy that wasn't there the day before. So if they had the same late night real ctization, wait a minute, they might not happen on Sex Trafical.
Speaker 3: But imagine these are the best lawyers around, and imagine that they have to have predicted every single call and gone over every single possibility five million times. So they amount that money they're making they better have, and yet they didn't see it. So it kind of almost makes me wonder, you know, I just don't. We're never going to know what history is until it's history. We'll never know what setups were until the setups occur. We'll never understand truly how much reality we're really seeing until I guess you're at the top, right, So I don't know. I was told early on all kinds of different theories. There was only one theory that led back to this being the outcome, and I just thought it was too QAnon ish to get into. But it was kind of like a he did something that he shouldn't have done. He took a misstep with his power and under estimate his opponent, and he will have to be humiliated in front of the world. And as long as he doesn't put on a defense and he doesn't name any other names, that he would be able to get out of this with a lost career in their minds. But what I don't think they realize is that's not what Sindiddi's head. In fact, if you missed the hot single, you could have just looked outside the courtroom after the charges were brought in and his son was performing it from the speaker system inside of that big van that they've been getting into, and the girlfriend was turned backwards twerking, and then he got his shirt off, and then he did push ups, and inside the courtroom they stood up and applauded him, saying dream team, Dream Team. I don't know how much of a dream team. It was. They didn't put on a defense mark at Niffholo's closing was straight hot trash. He gave them a miraculous, beautiful environment to work in. These girls were lined up waiting to be in the freak off. They were waiting for a chance to get pissed on. Cassie and Diddy were equals. They were Bonnie and Clyde. This is your everyday messy love that. And this is a man that did not. And he did a good job at that video, which was a strong point he made it. I didn't give them the money to pay them off because I was protecting the enterprise. I did it because I was protecting my reputation. That turns this case into a First Amendment case in one sentence.
Speaker 1: Well, these guys arbor. From the legal standpoint, folks are going to be breaking this down forever. Can I just asked you, from an emotional standpoint, felt not breaking down count one thing through four five, just after we went through all this, to hear the verdicts and the Diddy as possibly going through maybe spend an extra year in prison at most, maybe an extra four that's your emotional reaction.
Speaker 3: To hearing it I don't know if that's true. I'm hoping that it's not. We shall see my initial reaction. I was literally on like I was doing, I'm doing another TV show. So I had a press day that day, so I was on Inside Edition. It came in as I was about to start going. I think I said fuck sixteen times during that interview. Most of it was unusable, and so I just decided to cut press for the day, and then I did a I didn't get to speak with you guys on Verdic day, and so I spoke with Elizabeth Wagmeister and I cried and talked about how I felt with her.
Speaker 2: It was just an overwhelming feeling of emotion. Just you were what did you did you want guilty on all counts? Do you think that's that would have felt like justice to you?
Speaker 3: Well, the woman on Inside Edition asked me what justice is, and I said, it's funny. I got asked that the first day by TJ and Amy, and it was you know, I want the prosecution to prove through the law what the charges that they indicted him on in theyre ninety five percent the southern districts. I don't expect them to not do that. Then it was my personal feelings as I got towards the end of the trial and was doing interviews for this other TV show, which were yes everything and now justice to me would look like one woman coming forward and having people just believe her because good luck. Now, But what do we do? Do you think this is a setback? You're saying for women and women to be a setback on a magnificent scale. This will have a chilling effect on abuse survivors long past the time I'm gone. You know, Malcolm X, I was actually listening to this YouTube Bertisa tells, but she said in Malcolm X quote which is Black women are the most disrespected, unprotected, and neglected women of everyone. And then she said, that's not just for black woman anymore. That's for all women now. So start taking notes, start taking receipts, start taking pictures, start turning in people that are doing bad things. Immediately, all we have is each other. Now. We need to stay diligent, we need to stay on top of it, and we need to stay protecting each other.
Speaker 2: Aubrey, do you you know you have been outspoken and we've talked about this from the beginning, about your experience and what you are investigating about your own situation? Do you feel do you feel I don't want to say silence, but do you feel like you might not want to move forward, that it doesn't feel worth it? Does it? Does it make you feel less likely to speak up and speak out?
Speaker 1: Do you feel this?
Speaker 2: I mean, the screw is just such a probably not a strong enough word, but how does it impact your wanting to move forward? And you're wanting to find out and investigate what happened to you?
Speaker 1: What may have happened to you?
Speaker 3: So kind I haven't gotten to that exactly yet, but I've gotten to versions of it. Somebody asked me a question about my experience with one specific category that day, and I said, I'm so sorry. I can't talk about that because it's just not safe to talk about that anymore. This is what coersion looks like. What I told you guys, it's going to be a systematic coersion. So many very powerful men that are in the music industry that I've been talking to during this entire trial, who know exactly what it is, said to me along the way, many different things, but at the very end said you're gonna need to like lift the narrative a bit and go a bit toward the opening up, toward ditty vibe. If you want to stay working exactly what I just said, They feel that I need to lean in.
Speaker 4: To the There's a possibility that Ditty's are great. There's a possibility that the sun dancing naked with his shirt off, and the girlfriend torqu and putting her ass out and doing the pushups and applodding in the middle of a federal court and screaming dream Team.
Speaker 3: And Ditty is love and all this that and the other that there's a world in which all of that is like kind of okay, because you got to start leaning into someone that's going to get right back into a very powerful position.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you're you're being advised to soften your tone about Ditty because he's a there's a feeling he's about to go back to being a very influential person the music industry.
Speaker 3: Not even a feeling. It's like, I'm not saying in the music industry, but I think he'll he'll definitely get back in there. My thing was, I didn't even know he had released that. I said. I had said it in jest to like a reporter that I know. Oh, he'll have an album out before the end of this year, and then she's like I said, him and Kanye West, we're gonna get together. Likely potentially we know who Kanye's good friends are you on and Trump, he likes to hang out with a lot. I think this could likely start to become the narrative of the new man, the new male. I think it becomes like a type of situation, like we said with Neo, just start bringing them out. I got five women. There's Little Dancer, Tiny Girl, Chocolate sweets, and sugar coated candy. These are my four wives or girlfriends whatever they were called. Member. We found their names during one of our podcasts. Yes, that's what I think. I think it's gonna be like do it out in the open. I am so so so sad for and people keep driving this home for women, and it is for women, but it also is for men and artists too. That's why in my statement I said at the very end, like y'all, twelve people can do what you do, but no artists, no woman or man is owned and the property of the most wealthy, rich or famous or powerful person. Ever, never will we be We are not disposable. Ditty is really smart and he's very powerful. R. Kelly is a completely different type of powerful than Diddy. And these are the same people that took our Kelly down. But it's a whole different thing, and we witnessed the whole different thing. We witnessed witnesses dropping out. I mean, the whole ending of the trial was fascinating for me. One, I find out a number, allegedly of how much is being paid for those overflow rooms to sound. And look the way they were sounding. The overflow rooms were very pro Diddy. They stood up and started chanting his name and free Diddy and freedom and you know, free at last, screaming, yelling, jumping up in the air. I've heard a dollar amount on you know what people were paid outside the courtroom, inside the courtroom, inside the overflow rooms. And there were many times in this case where even it was brought to the judge that journalists YouTube, you know, the new journalist is YouTubers and tiktoks. They are the new people now. They were saying like, if you get reached to any of these people and I find out, I will prosecute and I will put people behind bars, Like there were people reaching out to YouTubers, to influencers to change the dialogue of the tone. Shit. There were people just saying, I'm wearing this free ditty shirt because somebody came up to me and paid me this much money and I need it and I put it on, Like the amount of money that went into the campaign is astonishing. And then to see for me, it was a little bit of tell, a little bit of a tell. And I said this to you guys early on the eight pack of white women with no diversity, not even a mix, that to me felt like, how could people that are that smart be so unaware of optics? Frankly, Jane Doe needs to stay out the way of female advocates because I might go remind myself of how Baddies was and throw some fucking paws on her. For the amount of harm that she did to this trial. I think she did so much harm that people started to not really feel as strongly about Cassie. They kept her on the stand longer, and she did a lot of damage.
Speaker 1: How much do you hold the responsibility for the prosecutors for even putting her up there? To your point, she didn't have to be there unless they put her there and once she got there, yeh, she'd warm. But that was their call.
Speaker 3: I look at it like this. I think their case was falling apart in front of their eyes. I feel, like I said, when I took the el Sat, there was like a leak in the ceiling and it was dripping on me, and I was having a hard time reading and remembering all the details in this very long thing. Part of the el Sat is like long comprehension reading and then remembering small things. Because there was a noise and there was water dripping on my shoulder. I think that's what happened to them. There was a crack in the ceiling early on. And do you know what that crack is? Money? Power, influence. You have people like Young Miami reposting and putting hearts on people saying, glad you aren't acting like a victim crying over some bullshit and you're doing it and getting your thing popping. Okay, Well that's a girlfriend and the single with his son saying we got money, we'll always get away with everything. Y'all don't have the money we have. Y'all don't have the power we have. These are the lyrics. Okay, So when that occurs, and then that weekend TMZ, which is known to be very pro Ditty during this trial. Let's just all stop fucking acting like everybody else is saying it. I'll just say it for my own self. They were getting pro Diddy during this trial. It was a very quick verdict. It's too ethnic for me. There's a lot of things that just don't look right.
Speaker 1: Is it okay? Should we be criticizing the jury though.
Speaker 3: Everybody says not to Everybody always says you can't blame the jury. You can't blame the jury. I don't know. To me, I'm not in a profession where I'm gonna take heat for questioning the jury. I was convinced the whole time I was in the band with her, I had no idea who she really was. She was doing these fucking freak off for fuck's sake, according to her in her lawsuit. So to me, it's like, I think I saw a path where you could insert yourself in this trial if you wanted to, through the justice system, and I think there were inserts that were just damning. Obviously, Jane is just she's receiving payments from Diddy still, whether it be for her home or her lawyer. She's being paid for by Diddy. She threw this case really bad, really really bad. Why the prosecution was putting her up there and do with that type of damage. They were trying to establish a pattern, but I don't think they realized all the other things that she could establish as well. And how long they kept her on was so damning because people stopped when Casey was done. Everybody sent from the courtroom to the podcast, we were like, that was horrific. She took accountability, she said, the good and the bad. I can't even come for her. I was nervous she was going to try to skip around things and act innocent like she didn't.
Speaker 1: What are the conversations like and the feelings and everybody you talked to about Cassy even to a fine Now, she's a tough one to reconsile. A lot of it's tough to reconcile.
Speaker 3: I think you know, her lawyer said this, she was doing fine and that she feels good that she was part of at least bringing this man somewhere close to some acknowledgment of who he is. And we all have to agree that he would have gone and gotten his Grammy inside last February he would have gone on with this love movement and all. There's many civil suits during the Love trial where people are claiming to have been raped and really chaotic drugs, a lot of the same things we were hearing in this trial, but to extreme degrees when it's not a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Aubrey, I'm curious what you think about, Like, I know, you talked a little bit about the jurors, and you talked a little bit about the money and the power, But what about the prosecution in terms of choosing the charges that they decided to go with. I mean, we've been talking and discussing why not and I don't know if it's federal or state charges, but why not pursue the charges that we know he committed that are provable and indisputable assault, you know, all of things, you know, the drug use, all of these things that could have put them away for quite some time with actions that he didn't even dispute, that he admitted to freely.
Speaker 3: Because in my opinion, they saw exactly what I saw, an organization of people that were committing crimes periods, and that's a really scary thing and it doesn't look like the mob anymore. We might just see a whole point of white folks. Naga, We did see white folks doing it. Jeffrey Epstein, whatever the fuck the fat guy is, who's in there now in the movie industry. Yeah, they're they're starting to really like move around and take bigger looks. We're not looking as a society yet, though, We're we're still asking why did they go back? We just literally saw, We just saw literally on display in front of the world. We basically watched the National comm conversation about trauma, bonding and the persistence of love, force abuse and toxic relationships. And yet the audience is still asking, well, why did they go back? We haven't even wrapped our heads around that shit. Some women until I explained it to them, they were like, man, I've done that, And I'm like, yeah, she just did it to extreme degrees because that's what did He liked extreme degrees of everything. But but either way, like, I've read so many statements from people that are scared to death. The chef scared to death told the judge thank you for not that day, like hearing that he could be going home that day. Every I don't know how many like be careful, stay safe. Everybody called me that I know that's on the victims side, and what just looked at me on FaceTime and just were like, he's always been untouchable and he remains that way.
Speaker 1: Is that the problem here in this case? To that? Unfortunately, that's there were complexities in context necessary. But everybody looks at this as Diddy one and he got away with abusing women and that's just it. So this sets us all back. Do you do you think it's as simple as that in this conversation or a lot more contexts needs to be involved in there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot more context That would be the opinion of someone that just read some headlines. If you actually if you read, I read every single civil soon to.
Speaker 1: Your point, don't most people just read headlines as unfortunate it is?
Speaker 3: And maybe that's how the jury. I don't know if the jury interpreted you just to understand they went home, they weren't sequestered. You don't know what they looked at or so I'll tell you right now, don't put me on a jury, because if I get on a jury and I'm not sequestered, I'm going to ask my man to look every little thing up and tell me what he's seen in his phone.
Speaker 1: Oliver, that's going to get you out of jury duty.
Speaker 3: That's fine, But I really like, I don't know how anyone. All we live in is a tech savvy world where everybody's on their phone, to stay off of it and not see anything about this trial sounds ridiculous to me. But again, if this were just a ritualistic punishment for we just there are so many levels of power that are just will forever be so unknown. There are so many levels of power. You guys have seen the levels that you've seen. You've seen what gets away at those levels, and you've seen how an audience of people receives those levels. And I'm sure that you guys have your own conversations about how little you two can do as journalists to ever really bridge that gap. Now think five billion times past you, guys, because that's where Diddy's at. And then think five billion times past him, because that's where the white man is at, you know, the one who runs our country. The courts are making bad calls that are putting a lot of people's lives in danger in politics and in entertainment. I said this to you guys in the beginning. They are mirroring each other right now. If there is anyone out there that is watching the news unfold with either of those two places, media and politics, and they agree with what is occurring, and they agree with the court's positioning on the things that are happening right now, please say the fuck away from me, all the way to fuck away from me. Please go sound don't breathe on me. I don't want to catch it. I don't even want to fucking catch it. If it means I don't get to have a career, fine, y'all, motherfuckers have I've been miserable in this life. It is not a beautiful, wonderful life. It wasn't for any of the girls that took that stand. Diddy did not offer a wonderful experience where you've got to have the most insane, cool, brilliant job ever. Like Mark Agniffolo, let's hope karm is not real for his sake, But either way, like and that's he's doing, that's his job. But like I've said this many times when I've been on this podcast, that's a fucking dirty job. It's a stump, it's a scumbag job. And and and there is not anyone that I have spoken to that thinks did he is a reformed man. He might. He might create a whole narrative though of reformation. He's great at at rebranding and redirecting. I think his smartest move will be in redirecting all of his abilities into his children and making money off of them and branding them out there in the world. Is the new it, this, that and the other? Because I I don't know what's part of his deal that he did with the Devil, because everybody does them.
Speaker 2: Well, Aubrey, it's interesting you mentioned because Mark Adnifilo did an interview with the AP over the weekend and he talks a little bit about what Diddy is going to do when he gets out of prison and whether.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's that you have a documentary and album? You already released the album.
Speaker 2: Well, he said, he said he's going straight to a clinic where he was going to re enter a rehabilitation center for domestic abusers, for people who abuse. So do you think that he is capable of rehabilitation?
Speaker 3: First of all, if you watch in court when the first of all, here's my theories on it. Those two days where everyone reported him being scared of shit. His lawyer's telling him, look, this is what's coming in and him being like shocked. They said, he looked like he was going to vomit, like his face flushed, and there are people that had eyes directly on his entire team and him. I think you do a deal with the devil. They promised you. You don't put on a defense, you don't throw anyone else under. You'll get away. But you never know if that's really gonna work until it works, right, I've never done a deal with the devil, but I can assume you don't really trust the devil. But at a certain point, maybe you get locked so caught up in a situation that you got to make a deal, but you don't really know if the devil's gonna screw you. And at the end of the day, what I watched was this like steer and then this release, and we all saw how he went out. When the jury was released and they got their instructions, he stood up and said the judge to the judge, you did a great job, sir. I'm feeling great. Good job on this case. Good job this freak out has been. You did a good job. I've managed like what they said. I asked, I asked, Elizabeth, did the judge look like, what the fuck? And she was like, he gave an uncomfortable like okay. And I was like, was it like a long one like flattery or was it a short one like I've never had anyone do that. This is weird as shit. And if she said the first like, it was weird as shit. And so then then when they say he said that he wasn't gonna let him go for his own, his own, his own defense team's reasons throughout the case, they said, he looks shocked and then he raised his hand in court and and asked to speak to the judge. And then Mark ran back, was like, whoa, he wants to speak to you directly. Hold on vibity bobbity vivity, bobbity vivity bobbity. And then did he sat down? He probably said something like, are you trying to fuck with the system again, sir? We already saw where this got you the first time. Sit the fuck down. So frankly, in my opinion, it's gonna be really hard for him to go and have uh some therapist talk with him about domestic violence and his alcohol and drug problems. He's got his sons outside of court singing their hit song. Yo, We're rich, We're rich, We're famous. Where we always get away with everything? Hose what looking my bitch tworked? Hey? We have that going on outside. We have fucking people pouring baby oil all over themselves outside of a federal building. You have people inside clapping, standing and screaming. Dream team, dream team. This team wasn't did jack shit? I mean Ojay's team. That's a dream team. The glove doesn't have fit. Don't make sure you don't take your diabetes medication. Make sure that glove. That shit was genius. You can't hate that. That was actually a genius play. There was nothing genius that occurred. Mark Agnicholo's clothing was horrible. In my opinion.
Speaker 1: It worked, though, didn't it. This guy was facing life in prison. He might be out. I mean he thought he was going to be out last week. He was facing life. Now. They're a strategy and all this, but didn't it work. Whatever they did, it worked on these twelve people that they were in the room with.
Speaker 3: And then maybe someday we will understand all the reasons why there are systems at play that are much bigger than you, that make decisions about you, that make choices about you, that make calls on you, And depending on what level you're on, you will be dismissed. If they want to dismiss you, and if you're causing problems or they really just don't like you, don't throw a little bit of pr in the miss and dirry your name up a bit.
Speaker 1: So you're saying there was something undwards or something else going on with this jury, you don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Listen, we know all the way up until the very first day of jury selection that witnesses were just going missing.
Speaker 1: I mean, r were you thinking there's something like something was going on with this jury? Like you're saying, this is not a legit vert verdict, because.
Speaker 3: I think the jury was pretty They all have like pretty good resumes. I didn't I saw people that, like, I didn't see anything funny in that regard. What I'm saying to you is, first of all, jury, a lot of jury deliberations are sign of the times. We are normalizing case US right now. We are also normalizing that the political and celebrity world are bonkers, shit crazy and do weird ass shit that ain't my life. Though we are also at a time where we are really on the messaging that ain't my shit, though I'm worried about me myself and I I've seen very few people along this way. True, we give a fuck about me, but they all want me to show up when it's time to show up. So at the end of the day, if that's where we live in and that's what it is, and that's the mentality, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: You have, you will you change how you operate, how you live your life? Is there fear you said people were checking in on you?
Speaker 3: You okay, I'm low hanging fruit. I'm low hanging fruit. I wouldn't. I don't think that I would. I would wait to see what happens with the girls civil trial before I would come forward and say anything.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: I will always allow my story to be heard at the right time. But do I care to know the answer? No, it won't matter. And the feeling of knowing the answer and it not mattering, it's so horrible. It's just better to leave it alone, especially if it's not, like you know, bringing sickness to my life. And then I don't know, I mean, it's just another gut punch like the one we saw him give Cassie at the Inner Continental. We're used to taking them. I got used to taking them at a very young age. It hurts every time you're embarrassed, you're humiliated, you feel like shit is a person. You think about it all day long, you obsess You ask all of your friends of your about your work and your credibility. And I guess if you spend enough of your life being around that toxic shit, you kind of just start to learn who you are and not give a fuck about anybody else for their opinions.
Speaker 2: It has been fascinating to witness this and watch this trial with you and through your lens and your experience and the people you know, from Don Richard to Ditty himself and I know that.
Speaker 3: And Kassie and Caprick, Jakie, Jane Doe and the other will Mia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's deeply personal to you and for you, and so we just I just want to say thank you for being vulnerable, for being open to sharing your experiences, how you're.
Speaker 3: Feeling, what the people who.
Speaker 2: You know, who know more than any of us what really was going on in that world. I just want to say thank you because it's brave of you to speak out and to speak your truth, and I think it will empower a lot of folks who are on the fence or who don't feel comfortable saying how they feel or what happened to them.
Speaker 3: For a message for those people, You're welcome, thank you. A message to those people would be this is far from over. It's far from over. R Kelly had a victory lap, so did oj did. He's getting one right now. Who you are and how you treat other people is your karma in life. And we've missed the first round on many players, so I think the karma will catch up. And there are still no lawsuit has pulled out yet, no civil lawsuit has pulled out yet. And there was another one filed and it involves STDs now, so now we're finally getting into the STD part about this that I told you guys from the beginning, but it wasn't entering the conversation until the end. But like I said, you can't get people STDs without their knowledge. So that's going to bring forward a whole lot of other problems for a lot of people too.
Speaker 1: Give us enough that a positive or something we can take from what we just went through for eight weeks and take and do something positive with it moving forward. Give us something because this is always it's no winners and no losers. That's saying something like everybody lost. I mean except for getting to be quite honest with me, to be facing life not taking as much.
Speaker 3: If he were reformable and this were you were surrounded by people that are gonna hold him accountable. We don't have anyone just taking accountability at this point for their behavior. I've been doing jobs for the past couple of months where there is no accountability for behavior. It just get blamed on this person or this person, but no one just holds himselves accountable, and it's like, hey, it's just this We for some reason think that we can't ever be wrong, as if any human isn't flawed. We need to start holding ourselves accountable. But accountability, unfortunately, is not a silver lining I can give to you because the reaction, the family, the twerking, the song, the rap performance, all of the movements are showing me the accountability is just garbage. There just out of respect for understanding that my father or son had done everything that I had just heard for two months, I would feel I guess if that's the type of mom or parent, you are good in your heart that your kid's not going away for life. But I certainly wouldn't stand and applaud him like you are king, sir, standing ovation, sir, brilliant what you just did? Hit her again? Give me another video, actually, pull the one with a freak op where Kassie's choking on piss, so your daughter can watch it one more time. There's no accountability over there, and the money will come back and the shit will get more reckless, and Kanye and Diddy and Trump and Trump might pardon him. We could see that on the final amount of the charges. If that doesn't happen, I think the judge is probably pretty DISCRB and I don't think like time served would be his direction if he's a fair guy.
Speaker 1: I agree with him that the judge seemed to be shook by a lot of self eavens. You can hear it in the truck.
Speaker 3: I mean, just the fact that did he raised his hand to speak with him about his decision. Crazy. That's crazy talk, very very very but but I think I think reform for them isn't in the pictures. I think revenge and slowly and you know, but I'm not on video and not with your fingerprints on the Malotov cocktail certainly. But like I think it's I don't think it's going to be good. I'm not high up on that list. But I know everybody. I know everybody that is silver lining TJ. Gott. I've been asking myself that for days now. Silver lining.
Speaker 1: I mean he's been coming. I mean with the Ember heard Johnny Depp, even with you go back to I mean, the me Too movement, we were supposed to learn something and do better on the next one that came around. I guess what can we all did better?
Speaker 3: I spoke with the woman. I spoke with a person that spoke interviewed the woman who started me to about this trial, and she said, sexual abuse charges are rarely ever brought to a federal level. They're almost impossible to try because of the piece that lost them on this side, which is that coercion piece. Who do you believe the person this one or that one? Do you believe what they wrote or do you believe what they're telling you they intended when they wrote something. They're just so hard to prove, And it's always, it's always, do you believe this person. Yeah, you know, we believed Cassie and then unfortunately we had to believe Jane Doe, and she made it very hard to even like to see it any other type of way. I think on purpose that Grol should stay in hiding or so she'll price be at Ditty's house with young Miami waiting in a fucking vat of baby oil. But I think the silver lining is what she said. These sexual abuse cases against women rarely get tried at sedal levels. We're not winning them yet. Women are never made president, but we've had some pretty great ones try. Unfair shit is happening in the workplace that is disturbing, disgusting and downright abusive, and it's still occurring. You think me too. And a whole lot of things would have stopped people from putting things in writing that are abusive, like you're not worth any of my time, You're not worth a dollar a cent to even talk to. That was written to me in the past month. It's crazy to put things like that in writing. But unfortunately, there are a lot of people that have power that are still working it in ways that are horrific and disgusting. I think I guess I'd go with her silver lining for now. But I don't think Diddy's reformed, and I think that he got his first victory lap and I think there's more to come. This is not the end.
Speaker 2: I think that could be the positive too, that the fact that, yes we're talking about it, if sting discussed. There hasn't been a victory, so to speak. But he is behind bars right now and he will stay there for some time. And that's something. It's not everything, but it's something, and now.
Speaker 3: Silver lining could be. Look around you and ask people what they feel about this trial. If you're dating a man that's now all of a sudden wearing free Ditty shirts and is like out there, can you imagine? Did you see how alive everyone became when he got off on the bigger charges? Y'all were silent. This man didn't have one person to back him, no one to take the stand for him. Nobody wanted to touch him, nobody in the entertainment. If there are people coming forward now, like Cassie, you was a hoe and you know it. You were doing shit just like him and both y'all, I mean, Doc Funk Master Fletch just wrote that and like a public message, I would say, like start watching who's saying what, and women take notes, and if you're dating any of them or in sexual relations or emotional relationships with them, be very very careful or in my opinion, get the fuck away immediately before they take too much of you.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is a lesson for a lot of folks out there, and women specifically. Aubrey, thank you. Thank you for folks through this trial helping us understand better and hope all of our listeners appreciated just all of the insights that you were able to provide.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 2: Aubrey. Just want to say thank you all for listening. I mean you robot On, behalf of my partner T J. Holmes, and Aubrey O'Day, thank you, thank you, thank you for coming along this journey with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys. A