Speaker 1: Right News round up and Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. A lot of worry concern ginned up a lot by the media as it relates to the price of gas at the pump. One update on that. Military Times is reporting US Air Force A ten Thunderbolt attack aircraft are now engaged in maritime interdiction operations along the southern plank of Operation Epic Fury, targeting the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps and you know fast attack watercraft in the Strait of Horn moves. According to the Joint Chiefs, the A ten war Hog is now engaged across the southern flank. And so you know, the President is doing everything. Now, I just want to point out a couple of things here and then we'll play Scott Bessett in a second. Scott Bessant was on Mornings with Maria and he pointed out that the President is making all sorts of things. We're tapping the strategic patrol reserves. Other countries are doing the same. All the efforts in the world are being made to protect the straight at hor movez. Trump may soon even unsanctioned Iranian oil to help drive down prices. We have venezuela and oil. It's not as bad as they are saying. And again we're looking at about a month's time frame and it's going to be drawed down time. That is my prediction. Now, I just want to point out one thing. Joe Biden's idiotic green energy policies drove the price at gas well above four dollars a gallon nationally for five straight months, and in some places like California, is like six dollars a gallon, So I don't really want to hear it. Democrats are now predicting a global depression because gas prices are at three dollars and eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Cents per gallon. It's not what we want to pay. It's not what we will be paying.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, gas prices will go back down as soon as this ends. And Donald Trump is not for these forever wars. You know, I can take you back how the media reported this. You know, AP called a good news for consumers when Biden's gas prices finally stood at three ninety nine a gallon nationwide, and if you compare the Democrats media, you know, hysterically negative coverage. They just it's all Trump bashing twenty four to seven. You know, if Biden got too much blame when the price of gasoline shot up to a record five dollars and two cents a gallon. And this is in twenty twenty two, and this is just before, by the way, he you know, rated the strategic petroleum reserves. He did it before an election. Uh, the AP they were applauding Biden's gas prices at three ninety nine a gallon. Okay, we're not paying that now as of yet. We're getting closed. But it's going to be short lived. That's just a fact. And the President is you know, you know, obviously working on it. Here's what Scott Bessen said this morning.
Speaker 3: We unsanctioned Russian oil. We knew that there were about one hundred and thirty million barrels on the water, and we created supply that is beyond the straits of Promoth, So we anticipated this. We knew that there could be a temporary and I want to emphasize temporary choke point there. And there was one hundred and thirty million barrels of floating storage in the coming days, we may unsanction the Iranian oil that's on the water. It's about one hundred and forty million barrels, So depending on how you count it, that's ten days to two weeks of supply that the Iranians had been pushing out that would have all gone to China. In essence, we will be using the Iranian barrels against the Iranians to keep the price down for the next ten or fourteen days as we continue this campaign.
Speaker 2: All right, So that's where we are, and that's all good news. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is Tim Stewart. We welcome him back to the program. He's the president of US Oil and Gas. And by the way, you can follow him USOGA and see as late he's dunking on Gavin Newsom regularly and he's got a wicked sense of humor, and I think that's pretty interesting. But anyway, we welcome you back, Tim, Thanks for being with us. What's the price a gallon out in Gavin's California? Because I understand we're getting to the point where the gas itself may be less per gallon than the actual taxes and fees that Gavin is putting on a gallon of gasoline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean, you know that's interesting thing. Because gasoline prices go up and down, the taxes and fees stay forever, don't they In California really has reached that point where as they go forward on their new air regulations, you're going to have the fees and the taxes is going to cost almost as much, if not more than the actual gasoline itself. But what you're just saying, Look, I would say thank god for us Shale. You know, we're the number the world's number one producer, and I think this Iran mess is exactly why we can never rely on a choke point that's halfway across the world. We've got some energy in dependants, and I agree with you. Look, it's going to be it's gonna be rough for the next couple of weeks. But I trust the administration and their ability to prosecute this war. And I think the volunteer you see going up, you'll see as much as pretty steady decline as surprise a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: You know, he might have a little bit more money now. It has the highest poverty rate, it has the highest homeless rate in the country. I'm not sure if you're aware, but California already spent another one hundred and fourteen million dollars on an unfinished wildlife crossing bridge leading to nowhere, and now they're going to spend I guess it's like, you know, thirty million or so above above the estimates. I just don't want to get lectured by Gavin Newsom. I mean, the highest highest sales taxes, gas taxes, income taxes, and the guy is still anywhere between eighteen and twenty six billion dollars in the hole every single year, in large part because it's a sanctuary city or state. And with that means that you know, all the services kids going to school, other services, healthcare services, medical are all going to illegal immigrants and taxpayers a foot in the bills. So we don't need lectures from Gavin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one hundred and fourteen million for that wildlife bridge to nowhere. That's like almost three Somali daycares. If you think about it, that's a lot of money. You know, California is interesting because it's a kind of an energy island, and the result is that when Gavin Newsom's California really began to put the squeeze on the economy, The fossil fill economy built California basically, and we saw the number of refinemies dropped from forty to eight. Yes, it's a team for California drivers, but it's also a national security issue because those same refineries also supply the US military, and so really lousy California energy policy is now becoming a national security issue for our military and our ability to prosecute or across the ocean. It's something that I honestly, I think the Trump administration is right to take a good hard look and begin and start taking actions which will essentially sort of take the regulatory power away from California itself and put it back into the federal government. Which nobody ever thought that that was a good idea, but in this particular case, it's something has to be done.
Speaker 1: What if the President at the end of all of this as a partnership with Iran, and let's say we actually are in control of carg Island, just like we now have this partnership with Venezuela, just like the President has already made his own moves to tap into all the vast natural resources gas, coal, and oil that we have in this country. I would suspect that we're going to probably be paying when all is said and done, the lowest amount for a gallon of gas in the lowest prices of energy we have seen in decades.
Speaker 2: When it's finished, you know they're going to.
Speaker 4: Be a couple of really interesting things come out of this Seawan. The first is is exactly right, I think the US has already tested his role as the gatekeeper of Venezuelan and oil. If this turns out the way, we think, they're gonna be the gatekeeper of Iranian oil. And that is a clear message to China on everything from controlling the rarer supply chain for the rest of the world. Do you control that If you put the squeeze on us, we can control your energy supply. The other interesting thing is is events like this always shift the way things are done, you know, I think ultimately shifts it for crude inevitably flows. It always does. And what you're seeing is a volatility this market like this that producing countries will look for different ways to get their product to market. The Saudi's ramped up that pipeline. Iraq yesterday announced that they're going to do the same for a pipeline a Turkey. I think ultimately this decision and the action taken by administration will forever change the calculus of how crude gets out of the Middle East to its markets, and that's not a bad thing, you know, it really is interesting. The final thing, Sean, I think is I think Trump has done a pretty good job of saying to Europe, this is actually your problem more than ours. And it's kind of an interesting place to see who is with us on an international problem versus who's willing to just sit back and wait for somebody else to solve it.
Speaker 1: I actually take maybe a stronger stance than you on this. I think Europe has finished. I think decades of unfettered immigration without assimilation. You know, I never thought we'd have eighty plus Sharia courts in Great Britain, but we do. I never thought there'd be no go zones in Europe, but there are, including friends. I never thought they would embrace radical socialism climate alarmism the way they have, Nor did I ever think that Europe after World War Two would ever neglect national security as they have for a number of decades. And I would argue that NATO is a paper tiger and meaningless and without the US as part of it. They I don't think they even have the ability to protect themselves. And I think maybe it's time for America's contribution to go, because we do have the ability to protect themselves. And you know, I'll give you an example if you look at the countries that are all for removing the Iranian regime, Jordan, Kuwait, Uae, Saudias, Oman, the Qataris, Bahrain, and then you have countries that have embraced, you know, people that don't want to assimilate to their culture of Great Britain, Frans, Spain, Canada. Oh, they're the only ones that you know, have been resistant to help in this effort. Are they really that ignorant of history? Do I need to remind the French what happened on the beaches of Normandy? Do I need to remind Great Britain about the contribution of American treasure to help them and help Winston Churchill save Western civilization during his time? Because it's a pretty quick history lesson.
Speaker 4: It really is, you know. And I think the thing that we'll learn out of this is the weak policy always invites chaos, doesn't it. The interesting thing is how the Gulf States have condemned Iran for their attacks, and Europe has not said anything. The bottom line is that strong leadership.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's worse than that Europe has said. No, Europe has said even though they get more of their energy and oil from the straight of horror moves, we get one percent, we don't need their oil.
Speaker 2: We really don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think you know the American energy strengths, the fact that we are now the largest producer, we have developed energy independence as strong leadership. When you combine that with maximum American production, we opened the straight This tinal end fast, but we are in a much much better situation than our Asian or European partners. Again, I've got to hand it to the Trump administration who eight years ago foresaw what needed to take place, and they did it, and the shale revolution responded against Sean. We're in a much better situation. The oil markets are really been divided into three. You're seeing three separate cruit markets, one for Asia, one for Brenton, one for West Texas. And we're still under a hundred dollars a barrel. It's a good place to be. It's not ideal, but it's a lot better than one hundred and seventy five dollars like some people are paying today.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Tim Stewart, President of US Oil and Gas on the other side. We'll get to your calls eight hundred and nine four one seawan. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: Immigration, jobs, healthcare, the news you care about is right here. Anity Watch is on.
Speaker 2: All right, we continue.
Speaker 1: Tim Stewart a lot of worried about the short term price of energy. He's the president of US Oil and Gas. All right, Let's assume the President keeps with the Trump doctrine. This is not going to be a forever war. I keep hearing a timeframe. We're going to maybe hopefully be wrapping those up in three.
Speaker 2: Or four weeks.
Speaker 1: How quickly will the markets rebound? What do you expect? I mean, this is your area of expertise, not mine.
Speaker 4: Well, part of the challenge is how long these strikes go on. The actual facilities in the in the Gulf producing states. You know, the White House and Pentagon were really careful not to attack Iran's production or the refining of their export facilities. I think Israel may have not been careful to keep with that strategy. And the result was the Ranians began to target oil assets themselves natural gas. For example, oo G. When you and Qatar's terminal was hit yesterday, is seventeen percent of the export capacity wiped out? It remains to be seen. I mean the first initial response is always all the world is horrible. Well, the world's going to come to an end with this, and then industry gets back and rebuilds relatively quickly. The interesting thing is what it does is it allows the US to be able to supply additional product on the global market, particularly an L and G, and I think that will position us well in the future. So again it depends on how long and how prolonged and how precise these attacks are and if they continue. So it is in the administration's interest to wrap this up as quick as they possibly can.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you obviously have a beef with Gavin News and you're very funny in your posts. Tell me what where are the stems from?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't have a personal beef with Gavin News, and I have a beef with the fact that they don't take ownership of their own problems when it comes to energy policy, and as of late, they have been trying to blame President Trump for their fact that their drivers being six dollars or more because of their bad policies. And look, Sehn, I've been in DC for thirty years. They are very few times when people are actually held accountable by somebody else. And that's what we're trying to do, is to make sure that he doesn't just be able to say what he wants to say without some sort of retort. So the best way to do that, honestly, it's through a little tiths and vinegar, and we try to be try to be a little snarky about it, but the fact is we're not going to let him him continue to say what he wants to say without some sort of response.
Speaker 2: Well I like it, I'm not, you know.
Speaker 1: Remember he's a no show governor, full time podcaster, full time Trump Starker, full time ex poster, now, full time author, full time world traveler. And people in the Pacific Palisades don't have water in their hydrants or water in their reservoir and they can't get a building permit, you know, a year and a half later.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we appreciate It's Tim Stewart, President of US oil and gas.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: Thanks Sean.
Speaker 5: Check out the show twenty four to seven, download it to your iPod. Bea Hannity insider at Hannity dot Com.
Speaker 2: Linda, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's take a little trip down memory lane, shall we? Because if I remember correctly, you know, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, didn't they all agree on the Iranian threat.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is a question.
Speaker 1: The only one that had gouts not to try to Yeah, well, I mean Obama Biden in particular, they tried to bribe the supreme leader in Mullahs and they dropped billions and billions and cash and other currency and from cargo planes and said pretty please with sugar on top, Please don't.
Speaker 2: Build the weapon.
Speaker 1: I Meanwhile, they gave them the money to build out their facilities, boment terror, build up their ballistic missile systems. Great job, Joe, Great Joe, Barack Hussein Obama.
Speaker 6: Listen, I am formally announcing my intention to cut off all trade and investment with Iran.
Speaker 7: Our second goal is to prevent regimes that sponsored terror from threatening America or our friends and allies with weapons of mass destruction. Iran aggressively pursues these weapons and exports terror, while an unelected few repress the Iranian people hope for freedom.
Speaker 8: I strongly believe that our national security interest now depends upon preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 6: What I can say to.
Speaker 2: You, Iran will never get a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 9: On my watcher, this this terrorist regime can never have a nuclear weapon. I'll say it again, they can never have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: And the President's message was clear and he ran on It shouldn't be a surprise. Pam is in the great state of Alaska. I'm fascinated with the state of Alaska. Where in Alaska do you live, Pam? Where's that?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Oh. You know, you know what I love about Alaska, the rugged individualism of people. There.
Speaker 1: To be pretty tough to live in Alaska. You got to be willing to live a little bit off the land. You got to be self reliant, you gotta. I mean, it's hard, the conditions can be difficult. I mean, that's why I love shows like Life Below Zero and I love Deadliest Catch. I don't know if you ever watch these shows. I'm addicted to them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I do sometimes, but it's the best place I think in the US to live.
Speaker 1: They actually, instead of you paying state taxes, they give you a check every year, don't they.
Speaker 10: Well, maybe not this year. I think the government's going to keep it, keep it and spend it.
Speaker 2: Where's the government going to keep it and spend it?
Speaker 10: Oh, because they can't balance their budget. I think we need dose up here.
Speaker 1: I think you need a new senator too. I think Lisa Murkowski has done enough damage.
Speaker 10: Definitely and taking my call, but I did want to comment on a previous caller. You will be blessed when you have grandkids. I have nine.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you have nine grand children, nine more people that I have to worry about my life.
Speaker 2: Linda has like a hundred kids. Now, I don't know how she does it.
Speaker 11: Listen, my grandmother had nineteen grandchildren.
Speaker 10: Well I'm not done, hopefully, No.
Speaker 1: You want more, you want to get up to nineteen. I happen to love children, I really do. I love them. I think they're amazing. I mean, you can see the eyes of God through these kids. They're so innocent and amazing. It's an honesty in them that is just just pure.
Speaker 2: At a level.
Speaker 1: And we kind of like indoctrinate them out of being who they really are. And that's why I hate what the school systems do to our kids. But I mean, they're wonderful. But there is always a part of me that's always going to be a hunter gatherer. Take it for what that's worth. This is, by the way, this is toxic masculinity, Linda. But always I feel a responsibility to make sure everybody's taken care of it.
Speaker 2: That's just how I'm wired. I can't help. I can't change who I am.
Speaker 11: Can I No, definitely not.
Speaker 8: That's how you've always been. You've always been sort of I think too. Being the only boy with all sisters and growing up in a small house, you sort of take over that.
Speaker 2: I'm the leader of my family. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, although I would give your sister a run for she's She's a tough cookie.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's a pain in my nook. She loves the I A.
Speaker 11: She is creative, you know, she's.
Speaker 1: Kind of My sister loves me. I will admit that she does, but I wish she would love me less. Pam, I didn't mean to take your time.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, That's okay.
Speaker 10: Well, I was called about the Iran and I think we should capture the island.
Speaker 2: Of Craig Carg Island.
Speaker 10: Yeah, car island between US and Israel. Take it over. We'll take over the oil, will split it between the Irany people. And I think we should pay us back for liberating them, see on the news.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. They should pay for their own liberation. And then that, by the way, is Trump doctor in one on one too.
Speaker 10: Kennegon wants another two hundred billion. We need to get that money back.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I totally agree with you, and I think that the look. I remember when I was first having conversations with citizen Trump before he was making a final decision about running, and we had long conversations and I was vetting him in my own way, and I'm just saying. I remember telling him straight up, if you're not if you don't convince me you're a conservative, I'm not going to vote for you. If you don't convince me that you're the right guy for the job, I'm not going to vote for you. And we had these long conversations into the night and they were I mean, and he he came up with these ideas like and I'm like, why don't we think this way? And he talked about Iraq and Afghanistan paying for their paying us for their liberation. I'm like, yeah, that makes sense, and that's very Trumpian, and you're thinking and I think there's no way he's not thinking that way. I think he's actually been vindicated by saying things like this in the past. It's not conventional, but that's what you love about him.
Speaker 10: Well, he's in the art of the deal. And I think, you know, I think the Ranny people would be just feel blessed to share that until we got our money back, and.
Speaker 1: It's going to be imperative that that they have their bare necessities and you know, humanitarian assistants and so on and so forth. Now, the difference between what the Iranians or whoever's remaining there, what they have been targeting from the onset of this, they target civilian targets like Tel Aviv, you know, highly congested cities.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Israelis the Americans combined have been targeting military targets and those responsible for mass death. Very different philosophy. We don't target civilians. As a matter of fact, Presidents Trump said, please stay in your home, it's too dangerous. Right now, telling people the time will come when you will be able to be the masters of your own destiny. But it's not now, but that, by the way, that time is now coming, very soon. You can feel it in the air.
Speaker 2: It's coming.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we could recoup our damages. Israel and all the other countries that Irans fired on recoup the damages.
Speaker 4: That they've caused.
Speaker 10: So that's all ill, right, need to steal that island?
Speaker 1: All right, we appreciate it wouldn't be stealing, it would be them paying us back for the liberation. Uh, appreciate the call, Pam, thank you. Uh, let's go to Andrew, South Carolina. Andrew, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 12: Hey, sir, how you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How you doing?
Speaker 12: That's I finally meet you. I mean, I know it's kind of toss up. I mean, I know if I wanted to go and Talktor Shawn Water, I wanted to talk to Lynna.
Speaker 6: Just kidding.
Speaker 12: Uh, be honest, what's.
Speaker 2: On your mind? What's on your mind today? Andrew? Let's get to it.
Speaker 12: I'm an angry American because I work for a living. I pay my taxes and I get tire wanners and uh, Washington, DC. I lived two and a half hours away from Washington, d C. For most of my life. I lived in West Virginia for thirty five years. And the only thing I've come to learn from the time I could crawl listen to politics. It seems like, oh, the government's shut down. Government employers are not going to get paid, deeplered quitting. Why can't there be politicians get fired? I mean, come on and then moving.
Speaker 6: On with them.
Speaker 1: Well, they can get fired, it's called voting them out of office.
Speaker 12: I mean they I mean they could fire Christy. No, but yet you can't fire Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 1: Well, Christy nomans a cabinet member and not elected by the people. But there will be an election in New York. I could see numerous possibilities where Chuck Schumer's career is about to come to an end. I think that if he was challenged by AOC in a primary, he would lose.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm not a political person. I mean I've restner as an independent because I quite friend won't say what party I'm with, But what I will say is I'm just tired of Democrats. I'm tired of Republicans wine embarking each other why can't we just get a law. I mean, it gets to the point where a taxpayer money. The longer the governments, the longer the government is shut down, we're still spending money. Why don't we actually start and doing things that actually mean things. I mean, get the whole confidence with Iraq, with Iran done, get the whole thing with Cuba done, Venezuela, get the whole thing taken care of. Heck, make Canada another state. I don't really care. But at the same time, my taxpayer money is going down the drain and the whole Ran Paul, I mean, put your own personal stuff aside. That Mark Wayne, which I know he'll probably get voted in, but it kind of makes Ran Paul look, Oh, I'm offended. Okay, did Mark Wayne say something bad? When you're when you're a politician, you're a servant, which means lay your personal stuff aside, get to work and then go home and cry later.
Speaker 1: Well, I go to me. It sounds per arsenal. I mean, there's no other way to put it. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call eight nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to uh Jack and Queen's New York. What's up, Jack? How are you all right?
Speaker 6: Sean? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well? I wanted to talk about the dump Schumer. I have a different first thing for him, but you know it's one. But uh, why can't anybody like let him hear the tapes of when he wanted voter I d back then? You know those those recordings from nineteen.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been playing it on radio, n TV.
Speaker 12: But what is his answers?
Speaker 6: Somebody's got to go up to him and ask him face to face, what's the what happened now between then and now? Why you you got a different Why does he have a different stance on it? They can't ask him like face to face.
Speaker 1: I well, I mean you're asking the media to actually do a good job. I wouldn't hold your breath.
Speaker 6: What's that great job?
Speaker 2: And I mean Chuck.
Speaker 1: Schumer won't come near me, although I did run into him, you know one day, I don't go to New York harly ever, and I ran into him in a restaurant and I said to him, senator, it's your favorite cable news host. He looks up and he says, oh, no, not you. He goes like that, and I said, Senata, I don't live here anymore. Don't you miss me? He goes, honestly, I do. I thought you'd be happy people like me are leaving. He said, no, I don't think it's good for New York. I said, that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I did a podcast that just dropped today with former New York City mayor Comrade build the Blasio. I don't know, Linda, if you ever had a chance to see it. I mean, I convinced him he was wrong on a lot of issues. What'd you think, Linda?
Speaker 8: Listen, the fact that you were able to sit down with big Bird and have a conversation is pretty amazing.
Speaker 11: I will give you that.
Speaker 1: But for him to say defunding the police is a mistake, right.
Speaker 8: But I guess it's like a little too late for me. Right, you did a great job. But for me, for him to say all the things that he could have said when he had the power to change things and actually make a difference and bring people to the middle, that's what the problem is. Like, It's just the politics overcomes politics overcomes everything.
Speaker 11: Always, and that to me is the rising problem in our nation.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, at one point even said I wish I was more honest when I was a politician.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we do too.
Speaker 2: Then he started to.
Speaker 1: Defend mom Donnie lying about quote the snowball fight between kids when it was an ambusher cops.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're doing the very thing you just do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you can't defendble. You can't do it.
Speaker 1: You can't anyway, if you want to watch it wherever you see a video podcasts, usually most people, I think go to YouTube. I'm not that I'm not well versed in it, to be honest, but I.
Speaker 2: Love doing the show. It's fun, all right.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you're into Hell's Wellness, fitness, nutrition, longevity, you're gonna love our friends a Grainberry cereal. And all I want you to do is and when you do this, you'll thank Peter Harris, our friend and his family. But when you go shopping at your local grocery store, go down the cereal aisle and check out whatever cereal you like or used to like when you were growing up, and then look at the ingredients and see how it's packed, I mean jam packed with sugar. Then pick up a box of Grainberry brand flakes, Raisin brand honey nut, apple, cinnamon, cinnamon frosted. You're gonna try it. Guess what much lower in sugar, made with natural plant based fiber and antioxidants with their very own whole whole grain onyx soorgum that it helps to slow sugar absorption in your body, and it tastes great and you can eat cereal again without all that sugar. And they have my favorite pasta sauce in the entire world. Linda says it wrong, but you get the idea of what's it called.
Speaker 11: Linda, Silver Palapasta sauce.
Speaker 1: You know how irritating Peter Harris has got to be so pissed off at you. He should he should be angry with you because it's named silver Palette pasta sauce.
Speaker 8: I know, but it's so fun to irritate you that I think he actually might agree with me because it's fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll have to put him on, but it has no sugar added and it tastes great. You may actually have to find him in the whole food aisle. If you don't have it at your local grocery store, ask for it. Official foods of The Sean Hannity Show. Greenberry Cereal, silver palette pasta.
Speaker 5: Sean's got more behind the scenes information, more contacts than anybody, what more friends, behind the turkins. Sean Hannity is on on.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up from here. Today. We will update you. Oh, looks like NATO nations may have gotten a message or a little bit of fear from Donald Trump. We'll have a full report analysis on that. Mike Tobin, Mike Emmanuel, Victor Davis Hansen Tonight, Eric McGuire, Mike Pompeio, John Solomon, Katie Miller, Emily Compagno, Nancy Grace, Lawrence Jones. What a show you DVR Tonight Hannity nine Eastern. We'll see you to night. Back here tomorrow. Don't forget. We have a comrade build the Blasio just dropped on the pod. If you want to watch a video podcast with me and him, just go to YouTube. We'll continue tomorrow. Thanks for being with us, Thank you for making this show possible.