Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Mornings on the twenties. Hello, it's a great day of electric This is pe Deakins calling. I was looking for Amelia.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, this is she.
Speaker 2: Hey Amelia, how you doing today? Got a message that you're having some problems with your washer. Try er combos it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you so much for calling me back. We it's just not been working and it's starting to leap. Now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, hold on, I'm sorry about that. One second, just one second, let me get my hoop. Okay, got it. Sorry, my phone alarm alarm going off right in the middle of our call. That's unfortunate. I got something in the oven, so I got to think it out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they let us work remote today, so it's kind of cool. But yeah, just go ahead. I just got to go ahead and get a sea fly out of the oven real quick. And that was what the timer was for. Anyway, I'm listening, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was just saying, had someone already come out and look at it and now? And I thought it was worky, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm so soorry me there once I get there, the fire alarms going off here. Let me just got the the smoke away goodness. Yeah, okay, all right, got it? Sorry about that. Working from home.
Speaker 1: Today is everything? Okay, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: It looks like I burned this a little bit though. Yeah, no, it's all fine. Yep, go ahead. Sorry, So your problem is right.
Speaker 1: So I basically I'm just trying to figure out what to do because.
Speaker 2: Of one second, get this, my alarm's going off and got that pause. Okay, go ahead, I'm still listening. I'm just working from home today, so I got to, you know, feed the dogs. So go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand that you're working from home right now, but this is an issue, and like, can you.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, you got my undivided, undivided attention. I just got alarms on my phone to remind me to do things around the house when I'm home. So go ahead, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you could just give me like you're just.
Speaker 2: One second, I'm still sorry, Hey, Bosco, calm yourself. They're hurry today.
Speaker 1: This is I really don't appreciate this. You're the one that called me back, Like if you weren't available to help me then, like why why are you calling me right now? Please? Like why didn't you just call me when you were actually available.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, no, I'm you got my undivided full attention. Need someone to come out, sorry, let me get that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. Could you just turn off your alarms whatever you have, like, please just turn off the alarm?
Speaker 2: Got it, got it, I'm gonna ignore that one too. The chickens will be fine.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. I need someone to come and help me because there is water that is going into the basement and I already had someone come out to try and twick dish. Are you listening to me?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I am sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Just yes, what did I just say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you're saying there's the problem there with your What am.
Speaker 1: I hearing right now? Like I'm hearing lions, I'm hearing alarms, I'm hearing dogquire alarms.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: Glad, why am I hearing chickens? Are you even paying attention to anything? Are you just? Are you okay? Yes?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, okay, Yeah, last phone alarm was I had to feed my chickens. But they are fed now and good to go, so yes, go ahead, whenever you're ready, we'll get this.
Speaker 1: If you're working from home. If you're working from home, you need to actually be working, like that's that's the whole point of this, I think. And you are literally not doing anything other than just being at home and wasting my time on the phone right now. I have called you are in time and this is what am I even hearing right now? What am I even hearing right now? This is? This is so much.
Speaker 2: I am this.
Speaker 1: Is no, no, no, no. You need to connect me with someone that is going to actually help me. I'm going to actually listen to the problem because I am trying to deal with this. I only have a little bit of time deal with this today, and you are completely wasting my time. This is this is absolutely ridiculous, all right. Finally a complaint with whoever your manager at.
Speaker 2: You know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: What it's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said that you called the company to get your washer dryer fixed a few times and still not fixed and won't mess with you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, because I genuinely started to think I was going crazy, like what the heck is happening right now? Like what are these tickets? What is happening? My blood pressure is so high right now. Wake up every morning with jubile phone. Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.